PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants To Find Wolffang?

TheNyanCatMinecart
August 24th, 2022, 05:23 PM
Wolffang will be coming back very soon! I need someone to find him in WindClan territory when he wakes up there. This cat must at least know him in some way, and although I'd prefer it if it's a cat who he's close(r) to, I'd be fine if they aren't.

There isn't much of a form, but just tell me who the cat is and how close they are to him/their relation to him.

EDIT: If I don't know your character that well, please tell me how they'd react upon seeing him! And I'm fine with more than one cat finding him.

gs29513
August 24th, 2022, 05:31 PM
MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! PICK MEEEEEEE! Deadmoon will have a heart attack, keel over and perish and it will be glorious. TheNyanCatMinecart

Alchemist Kitsune
August 24th, 2022, 05:32 PM
@TheNyanCatMinecart
Snowypaw doesn't know Wolffang personally, but he is currently training under Deadmoon, whom I believe is very close to Wolffang? It might be fun to have Deadmoon find him while out training with Snowypaw? Or she could just find him while out on her own in WindClan territory if you both prefer?

gs29513
Not sure if either of these plot ideas interest you, but thought it might? If I am horribly confusing the characters here - I believe Wolffang is Deadmoon's brother? - then I am really sorry for bothering you both!

~Fierce~
August 24th, 2022, 05:38 PM
Oh oh!!!!! Midnightpaw could go! She knows Wolffang and knew that he was a good deputy and she would be happy to find him and then report the news to her mother. She can be part of a patrol if you want to pick more than one TheNyanCatMinecart

SpiritWolf_yt
August 24th, 2022, 06:00 PM
i got ashclaw who needs to get more active in the territory he could go
TheNyanCatMinecart

Ian
August 24th, 2022, 06:48 PM
Fallownose :eyes:

TheNyanCatMinecart

starry
August 25th, 2022, 01:07 AM
I could offer Skyleaf! :eyes: TheNyanCatMinecart

Spotty
August 25th, 2022, 02:42 AM
So I’ve got both Berrypaw and Owlglide who could accompany whoever else is picked. Neither of them know him too well, but Berrypaw is Skyleaf’s adopted daughter, and Owlglide is Midnightpae’s mentor, so if you pick either of them, a character of mine could come along (both of their bios are linked in my bio)

SplashyLumi
August 25th, 2022, 03:06 AM
TheNyanCatMinecart
I have Deertrot {She kinda be like “Heyy, you're the Wolffang dude right?”

poppy
August 25th, 2022, 06:46 AM
// TheNyanCatMinecart

Aspenstrike would love to find him! She didn't know him well, but she knows he's dead so this could be a good little heart attack moment for her :heartbounce:

TheNyanCatMinecart
August 25th, 2022, 06:52 AM
NinjaBloss marina Spotty Fierce Roses

Fallownose, Skyleaf, Owlglide, and Midnightpaw are accepted! Perhaps they're out on patrol together when they stumble across Wolffang. I'll make a post sometime soon, probably tomorrow. It'll be a really long one - I'll be recapping the events of his Family Reunion RP (which won't be completed, but which Atticus and I have discussed the outcome of, so I thought it should be documented somewhere) before he gets plopped in the real world.

gs29513

I thought it would be better if he and Deadmoon had a wholesome reunion later on. I hope you don't mind! :heartbounce:

gs29513
August 25th, 2022, 12:09 PM
TheNyanCatMinecart Ok, that makes sense to me! I'm excited to see him back!