PDA

View Full Version : Everything's gone

Rainfur
October 28th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Every post, as well as an entire rp thread i made, just disappeared! I had an entire rp story going, and now it doesn't exist! I had made a post in the award requests, and that's gone too! What the actual HELL is going on?!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Drago Victinius Bloodward
October 28th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Ya i would like to know what happened too i spent a month thinking up a rp and i finally created it just to get on an hour later to it gone and most of my progress deleted

HwangHarin
October 28th, 2016, 06:04 PM
I know, and one of my fav rps, its gone.....*cry*

FOXXRR
October 28th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Every post, as well as an entire rp thread i made, just disappeared! I had an entire rp story going, and now it doesn't exist! I had made a post in the award requests, and that's gone too! What the actual HELL is going on?!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Please state which RP it is, I might have backed it up.

I know, and one of my fav rps, its gone.....*cry*
Which RP is this? I might be able to give you the back up.

BEAR.
October 28th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Howdy,

This might clear up some confusion. (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10678&postcount=3)

Rainfur
October 28th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Howdy,

This might clear up some confusion. (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10678&postcount=3)
Is this for posts on THIS site or the old one? Everything I posted was on THIS site.

Please state which RP it is, I might have backed it up.

Which RP is this? I might be able to give you the back up.
I somehow doubt it. The RP is called 'Demons Inside', and was created in the Other roleplaying section about a week ago. I made it.

Fawn
October 28th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Is this for posts on THIS site or the old one? Everything I posted was on THIS site.

Heya,

What do you mean by "THIS site or the old one?"

If by "the old one," you're referring to our Webs site (brookcat.webs.com), then the post Lunacross linked you is not related to that migration.

The physical migration of the files was done on October 14th, which is why everything from October 14th - October 27th is missing on the forums and is irretrievable to an extent.
To restate, anything created, edited, or otherwise altered after October 14th was lost in the transferring of hosts.

Rainfur
October 28th, 2016, 10:19 PM
I just created a new thread in general, and it disappeared... twice. I am extremely confused, and quite peeved.