PDA

View Full Version : World War Two (The Battle Of Salingrad) RP {Currently private}

Spartan-117
August 17th, 2022, 02:09 PM
Dragon Warrior
Private Aleksandr Sokolov looks around the boat, his brown eyes dark. His brown hair blows in the wind and he stares at the ruined city of Stalingrad. He used to live here. He listens to the Commissar - Viktor Durasov - yelling over the chaotic symphony of war.
The sound of bombs, gunfire, screams, moans, sobs and voices create the song that the Red Army has to dance to, and Aleksandr is not looking forward to it.
"This is going to be fun." He growls sarcastically to the person beside him.

Zei
August 17th, 2022, 02:11 PM
Dragon Warrior
Private Aleksandr Sokolov looks around the boat, his brown eyes dark. His brown hair blows in the wind and he stares at the ruined city of Stalingrad. He used to live here. He listens to the Commissar - Viktor Durasov - yelling over the chaotic symphony of war.
The sound of bombs, gunfire, screams, moans, sobs and voices create the song that the Red Army has to dance to, and Aleksandr is not looking forward to it.
"This is going to be fun." He growls sarcastically to the person beside him.
Dyna nods 'indeed it will." She said sarcastically...

Spartan-117
August 17th, 2022, 02:22 PM
Dyna nods 'indeed it will." She said sarcastically...
Aleksandr stands when the boat stops, and he climbs out of the boat before anyone else. He looks over his shoulder before walking away and going to the line. A man gives him some ammunition for the Mosin-Nagant gun, and he pockets it.
"You come with me! And you too!"
Aleksandr walks towards the voice and he nods towards the man who called to him.
"Private Aleksandr Sokolov, sir." Aleksandr says respectfully.
"Welcome to Stalingrad, Privates. I'm Sergeant Oleg Puskov. I've received orders to lead men uphill to take the Refinery from the Nazi invaders."

Zei
August 17th, 2022, 02:24 PM
Aleksandr stands when the boat stops, and he climbs out of the boat before anyone else. He looks over his shoulder before walking away and going to the line. A man gives him some ammunition for the Mosin-Nagant gun, and he pockets it.
"You come with me! And you too!"
Aleksandr walks towards the voice and he nods towards the man who called to him.
"Private Aleksandr Sokolov, sir." Aleksandr says respectfully.
"Welcome to Stalingrad, Privates. I'm Sergeant Oleg Puskov. I've received orders to lead men uphill to take the Refinery from the Nazi invaders."
Dyna followed and gets a rifle and ammo and waits for her orders

Spartan-117
August 17th, 2022, 02:35 PM
Dyna followed and gets a rifle and ammo and waits for her orders
(They're given ammo, because there are no more rifles. They have to take rifes from deadmen.)
Aleksandr watches Dyna and Oleg, listing to the man's orders. "So. We go through the trenches and take the Refinery? Alright." He says, staring at Oleg.
"You'll pick up weapons along the way. Just follow my lead, and stay alive - or I will shoot you myself." Oleg yells, taking off.
Aleksandr has no choice but to follow him.

Zei
August 17th, 2022, 02:38 PM
(They're given ammo, because there are no more rifles. They have to take rifes from deadmen.)
Aleksandr watches Dyna and Oleg, listing to the man's orders. "So. We go through the trenches and take the Refinery? Alright." He says, staring at Oleg.
"You'll pick up weapons along the way. Just follow my lead, and stay alive - or I will shoot you myself." Oleg yells, taking off.
Aleksandr has no choice but to follow him.
Dyna rolled her eyes and followed silently

Spartan-117
August 18th, 2022, 10:16 AM
Dyna rolled her eyes and followed silently
Aleksandr follows Puskov closely.

Zei
August 18th, 2022, 10:44 AM
Aleksandr follows Puskov closely.
'how far?" Dyna whispered