PDA

View Full Version : Killers and Thieves

Trashy Sky
April 5th, 2017, 08:03 PM
This is a private rp!
Though, if you want to join you can pm me and I'll see!
Jazz Vanellen
---
"Life is hard, ya'know? You gotta do what you gotta do."
Ever since the tavern known as 'The Zephyr' was built years ago, the oddest of the world have flocked to the place. It's known as a hangout for outcasts of society and sometimes they even get the oddities that aren't considered human. Even though the place is nice and serves wonderful drinks and food, it holds a dark secret. If you ask the right bartender for 'The Syndicate', you'll be taken under the facility to another building underground. Here is where desperate thieves and merciless killers take jobs for money. Most of them know each other, but sometimes a newbie comes in and has to earn the right to hang out there by taking many jobs. Not many people here are kind souls, having been broken down by society to a mean and hardened core. Though, they're still living beings and they still care for things. That's mostly the reason why most of them here take jobs, they need money to feed their families or stay on there feet. They may be homeless or just out of a job and no one will hire them. Whatever it is, these people take the jobs of stealing priceless art or gems, taking belongings from people, or even being hitmen and carrying out a job to kill another person. Whatever it is, the pay off seems to be worth it.
---
-Rules-
(for people joining in other than the invited two)
-This is a semi-literate roleplay, meaning 4 to 5+ sentences per post
-You may have a character with magic or have them be non-human but since these people are rare there shouldn't be too many
-Please try not to make really cliche characters
-Don't rp unless you have permission from myself (or maybe Jazz or Van)
-If you pm me to try and join the rp, pm me a form and an rp example
-No TPRB'ed personalities
-There is plot here, and if you join please don't jump into that plot
-Don't you dare quote this post
-Have fun I guess

-Form-
Name:
Sexuality:
Species:
Power/Magic[Optional]:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Trashy Sky
April 5th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Name: Static
Sexuality: Demisexual
Species: Unknown
Power/Magic: None, though he does make some electronics sorta "freak" when he gets too close
Appearance: Static has a pale colored complexion that stretches across his 5'5" tall body, along with freckles that coat his cheeks, nose, ears, and back of his neck. His hair sticks straight up and out on its end in a messy, short, fashion. It's colored a whitish-purple, making it look like his hair has layers of color to it. His eyes, are the oddest part of him though. They're full of static. Like when you turn the tv onto a channel that doesn't exist, what's shown on the screen is the moving pictures that are his eyes. Though, they don't make any noise like the television would. Static wears only long sleeves, always covering up his t-shirts with some kind of jacket. Though, the jacket could vary from day to day. He also only wears pants, as shorts are just weird. Along with normal sneaker-like shoes, he seems to be almost ordinary. If it wasn't for the static in his eyes, he'd look pretty human.
Personality: Static has always been in a rough place, which has made him less untrusting of everyone around him. He tends to be a loner with a cold outside that seems terribly unapproachable. Though, he's just a softie inside. Static has always just wanted to be loved, or have a real family that he could love dearly. Though, he hasn't ever gotten any of this and it's made him a broken boy with trust issues. One that will never forgive you if you do something wrong. Still, he's just a soft guy on the inside who wants to make friends and have something to do with someone. Even if the thought of being social raises his anxiety levels to a panicking state.
(Just an outline because my fingers are tired)
Other: None

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 09:13 PM
-Form-

Name:
Ian
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Species:
Human
Power/Magic[Optional]:
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Appearance:
Look at that winning smile. You could stab yourself on that hair if he wasn't such a blunt <BANNED> (https://i.imgur.com/75HR5lR.jpg)
Because I'm lazy and didn't add colours: Black hair, deep green eyes, fair-skinned and... That's about it.
Personality:
Despite his line of work, Ian's quite light-hearted, not taking much seriously. He can be quite a flirt, but mostly flirts with the intentions of getting a reaction, rather than his attempts amounting to much. Stubborn and over-confident, he expects more of himself than he can offer, sometimes causing a bit of unwarranted aggression.
He's easily excitable, to say the least, and has a lot of energy to burn. He gains quite a bit of entertainment within his own social groups, and gets a real kick out of having people to interact with. Although he enjoys these groups, he tends to do things on his own and without warning, and can be pretty unreliable at times.
Likes the company of people who obviously don't want to be around him, strangely enough.
Other:
Gibbe da rp pls
( Trashy Sky )

Trashy Sky
April 5th, 2017, 09:18 PM
-Form-

Name:
Ian
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Species:
Human
Power/Magic[Optional]:
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Appearance:
Look at that winning smile. You could stab yourself on that hair if he wasn't such a blunt <BANNED> (https://i.imgur.com/75HR5lR.jpg)
Because I'm lazy and didn't add colours: Black hair, deep green eyes, fair-skinned and... That's about it.
Personality:
Despite his line of work, Ian's quite light-hearted, not taking much seriously. He can be quite a flirt, but mostly flirts with the intentions of getting a reaction, rather than his attempts amounting to much. Stubborn and over-confident, he expects more of himself than he can offer, sometimes causing a bit of unwarranted aggression.
He's easily excitable, to say the least, and has a lot of energy to burn. He gains quite a bit of entertainment within his own social groups, and gets a real kick out of having people to interact with. Although he enjoys these groups, he tends to do things on his own and without warning, and can be pretty unreliable at times.
Likes the company of people who obviously don't want to be around him, strangely enough.
Other:
Gibbe da rp pls
( Trashy Sky )
heckin accepted boi
like ofc

Vanellen
April 6th, 2017, 11:47 AM
LMAO GUESS WHO FORGOT ABOUT THIS DESPITE BEING MESSAGED ABOUT IT
i suck
Trashy Sky

Name: Thanos (i have to say this over and over again but it's still a cover-up name)

Sexuality: Homosexual

Species: I at least HOPE he's a human

Power/Magic[Optional]: He has the power to be salty beyond human salt capacity. Jk n/a.

Appearance: *deep breath* OK. He maintains a few scars; one through his lip, and one slightly off to the side of his lips. He wears his hair like this (http://image.prntscr.com/image/2b110e7f185d425982eb548a08469a2e.png) if it doesn't fall back into place, of course. His eyes are a dark steelish/greyish blue as well. He's kind of short for his age, and unfortunately because of his age, he has no hope of getting taller. In 'social' situations he tries to wear boots that have a bit more of a heel to them so he's taken a tad more seriously.

Personality: Let's just say Thanos is an 'acquired taste'. He's very reserved and rather rude or bitter to people, whether he knows them or not. He's not very talkative, and tries to uphold an elegant/intellectual way of speaking when he does talk, though when he starts to lose his temper or just gets annoyed he becomes a bit more 'informal'. His rude behaviour and way of speaking all act as a disguise which is unfortunately his whole life at this point. He's also known to bottle things up, and is bound to break some day.
He's a bit scared of relationships of all sorts as there's always the chance that they could kick the bucket before he does. That for some reason really bothers the heck outta him. He's a downer in all honesty.

Other: i need some pepperoni man

Trashy Sky
April 6th, 2017, 12:04 PM
LMAO GUESS WHO FORGOT ABOUT THIS DESPITE BEING MESSAGED ABOUT IT
i suck
Trashy Sky

Name: Thanos (i have to say this over and over again but it's still a cover-up name)

Sexuality: Homosexual

Species: I at least HOPE he's a human

Power/Magic[Optional]: He has the power to be salty beyond human salt capacity. Jk n/a.

Appearance: *deep breath* OK. He maintains a few scars; one through his lip, and one slightly off to the side of his lips. He wears his hair like this (http://image.prntscr.com/image/2b110e7f185d425982eb548a08469a2e.png) if it doesn't fall back into place, of course. His eyes are a dark steelish/greyish blue as well. He's kind of short for his age, and unfortunately because of his age, he has no hope of getting taller. In 'social' situations he tries to wear boots that have a bit more of a heel to them so he's taken a tad more seriously.

Personality: Let's just say Thanos is an 'acquired taste'. He's very reserved and rather rude or bitter to people, whether he knows them or not. He's not very talkative, and tries to uphold an elegant/intellectual way of speaking when he does talk, though when he starts to lose his temper or just gets annoyed he becomes a bit more 'informal'. His rude behaviour and way of speaking all act as a disguise which is unfortunately his whole life at this point. He's also known to bottle things up, and is bound to break some day.
He's a bit scared of relationships of all sorts as there's always the chance that they could kick the bucket before he does. That for some reason really bothers the heck outta him. He's a downer in all honesty.

Other: i need some pepperoni man
h e c k i n a c c e p t e d