PDA

View Full Version : Undertale Rp!

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 04:09 PM
tune to His Theme, listen to it while reading!
Quiet a long time ago
a human fell below
climbing the mountain peak
but was soon found by me
and so i took care of them
no longer lonely then
a sullen royal no longer
now promoted to sister
nothing could tear us apart
vows made with Crossing Hearts
our world was full of hope
for this new miracle
but came that dark dark day
when you where taken away
you really left a mark
because my world went dark
us two became one
how i regret what id done
oh how i wish i knew
how to see straight through you
you dragged us straight to your home
to kill all those you know
with you integrity
you wish extermination
but with my will power
i held back our true power
as human wished us dead
I smiled with no regrets
So on the day we died
oh how our mother cried
but then our farther swore
a bloody brutal war
returning i was souless
chances to feel where hopeless
bitter to my bare soul
wishing to reset all
but then a while ago
a human fell below
climbing the mountain peak
and stumbled onto me
hatefull and full of spite
i wanted you to die
but i had warned you still
its either kill or be killed
she looked so much like you
it made me think of back then
but now im no longer
a worthy type of sister
and after all that i did
you saved me from the darkness
although i made u suffer
you forgave me regardless
and now i must say goodbye
and though it hurts inside
thank you forever more
the friend i wished for...

Monsters and humans have been enemies for years...
Now a young girl has fallen into the Underground
She meets her future sister
Asriella

this all starts at the WAY beginning of it all...
There are only two characters that are gender swapped and thats Chara and Asriel'
you can also have a gender swapped character and/or original characters.
there will be no humans YET. They will come around later.
The characters that are listed below are characters that are needed for part one and the rper MUST be active.
Toriel
Asgore
Asriella [asriel] [*glares at Marx* you better be active]
Cara [chara]
thats all that will rp as of right now'
but you may still put a character on hold!
now for the form!
name
age [estimate]
look
personality
genderswapped or no
other

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 04:19 PM
name Cara Dreemurr
age 11 or 12
look has black hair that covers her left eye and is held by a pink flower pin. She wears a pink and black stripped sweater and a locket that is pink and blue. she has a black skirt and grey boots and bright sapphire blue eyes and a black scarf she wears around her neck covering her mouth.
personality: she is seen as a happy child in the underground but on the surface she was sad and depressed, leading her to fall. She eventually killed herself believing if she died the barrier would break. Then she is evil and tells the next fallen humans to kill.

Poppyfrost
April 5th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Can I has toriel?)

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Can I has toriel?)
of course

Poppyfrost
April 5th, 2017, 04:42 PM
name: Toriel Dreemurr
look: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/734368147654991872/k4CZBPHh.jpg
personality: Toriel is a kind monster that acts as a protective mother for any small child; she employs tough love on the children as well as Asgore. She cares for children and was excited to be a mother herself. She enjoys cooking and bakes butterscotch-cinnamon pie as well as her favorite, snail pie. Toriel has a playful side and loves puns and bad jokes, and she even keeps a journal of puns. Toriel is intelligent and dreams of becoming a teacher. She has already prepared a curriculum for the children by the time they reach her home in the Ruins.
genderswapped or no: Nope
other: No

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 04:47 PM
name: Toriel Dreemurr
look: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/734368147654991872/k4CZBPHh.jpg
personality: Toriel is a kind monster that acts as a protective mother for any small child; she employs tough love on the children as well as Asgore. She cares for children and was excited to be a mother herself. She enjoys cooking and bakes butterscotch-cinnamon pie as well as her favorite, snail pie. Toriel has a playful side and loves puns and bad jokes, and she even keeps a journal of puns. Toriel is intelligent and dreams of becoming a teacher. She has already prepared a curriculum for the children by the time they reach her home in the Ruins.
genderswapped or no: Nope
other: No
accepted

Poppyfrost
April 5th, 2017, 04:50 PM
accepted

I could also do Asgore, if you need me too)

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 05:10 PM
I could also do Asgore, if you need me too)
if no one applies then yes u may

Zan Partizanne
April 5th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Name: Asriella Dreemurr
Looks: (You already know what she looks like) looks like Asriel but with a bit more of a feminine appearance She has pink tipped horns,Ears (yayz, floppy goat ears 030),And Pink tipped hair covering one of her eyes and wears a pink and black striped shirt with pink eyes and a pink and blue heart locket.
Personality: Immensely kind and likes to be helpful,She hates to see anybody sad and would do anything to make them happy again. She will do anything to make sure Cara is happy while living underground and making sure she is accepted.
Other: (I'll try to be active as possible If I Start becoming inactive on this just remind me to post on my profile o3o)

Trashy Sky
April 5th, 2017, 06:05 PM
kinda wanna join but i always see Chara as non-binary that was born a female at birth so i can not join it is against my morals now

Zan Partizanne
April 5th, 2017, 06:13 PM
*Deep Inhale* Bo- I respect your opinions (I believe Chara is a male cause like his sprite just looks so much like a boy theres literally nothing feminine like on his sprite)

Trashy Sky
April 5th, 2017, 06:15 PM
*Deep Inhale* Bo- I respect your opinions (I believe Chara is a male cause like his sprite just looks so much like a boy theres literally nothing feminine like on his sprite)
that doesn't mean anything though. masculine females exist, feminine males exist.

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 06:21 PM
kinda wanna join but i always see Chara as non-binary that was born a female at birth so i can not join it is against my morals now
Ok then... oh the character isnt actually Chara, its Cara... All i did was pick a gender so sorry this rp doesnt meet your standereds or morals...-_-

Trashy Sky
April 5th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Ok then... oh the character isnt actually Chara, its Cara... All i did was pick a gender so sorry this rp doesnt meet your standereds or morals...-_-
its a version of chara
i'm also not joining because i cant rp asgore and dont have any monster ocs lmao

DragonChaos
April 5th, 2017, 06:29 PM
(Any main monsters left open for me? <3)

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 06:36 PM
(Any main monsters left open for me? <3)

Pretty much all monsters are open just they won't come in till later. The rp is in parts . But the one that is needed most right now is asgore. And toriel is taken

Zan Partizanne
April 5th, 2017, 07:50 PM
That was to Salty for me @~@

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 07:56 PM
That was to Salty for me @~@
enough chit chat! lets start. also try and post using TWO sentances Jen]
Scene one part one: Falling and finding
characters:
Asriella
Cara

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Cara peared from behind the shelf of books leading to the kitchen. Her black hair her left eye as she watched her parents yell and scream. She knew full well her mom was drunk and her dad knew too. But that didnt stop the two. Cara ran past the other shelf into her room and closed the door.

Zan Partizanne
April 5th, 2017, 09:13 PM
(I can try '.') Asriella was walking through the ruins looking around she came here sometimes to get away from all the boring royal treatment at her home. She was humming a soft tune glancing around every so often to look around she knew she was getting close towards the end of the ruins she liked to look up and see the sunlight shining through the hole but most of all she loved to look at the golden flowers that sat in the patch of sunlight sighing knowing the sunlight was always out of her reach.

Poppyfrost
April 5th, 2017, 09:16 PM
*Toriel lurks in the shadows*)

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Soon Cara heard the door slam and the car start seconds after. She peaked out her door and watched her mom toss a bottle at the wall and shatter. Cara closed her door and ran to her closet and grabbed some clothes and a backpack and gathered stuff. She emptied her piggy bank and got her lifes savings out. Cara opened her window and began running to Mt. Ebbot. After a while of running she stuffed her hands in her skirt pocket and walked. She began humming a tune [His Theme tune :3]. Soon she looked down a dark hole and said aloud.
''i wonder if they will find my body...'' without another thought she jumped down the hole. Realizing now she didnt want to die and then remembered what her mom had said.
[/I] ''Look before you leap, cause you can get back out if you dont.''[/I]
Cara closed her eyes and prepared for impact tears streamed down her eyes in fear. Then she felt the ground touch her. She had the wind knocked out of her, but oddly she smelled...
FLOWERS
she then passed out praying that someone, maybe a future friend, will help her.

Poppyfrost
April 5th, 2017, 10:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go-quyoSOE8 )

Zan Partizanne
April 5th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Asriella heard some strange noise coming from the end of the ruins so she ran to check it out upon arriving she saw what she thought appeared to be human child she ran to help them up "oh you've fallen down haven't you..Are you okay?"she asked not even bothering to wait for a response she continued "Here, Get up" she said starting to lift their body off the ground she could now see it was a human child probably around her age and that it was also a girl "Here I'll help you get to my home Mom and Dad will know what to do" she said starting the long trek back to the castle.

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 11:09 PM
[*clinges to* i think i got banned but all looks clear...]

Zan Partizanne
April 5th, 2017, 11:11 PM
(*Holds Close* I shall keep you safe my precious Child ;3; )

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Asriella heard some strange noise coming from the end of the ruins so she ran to check it out upon arriving she saw what she thought appeared to be human child she ran to help them up "oh you've fallen down haven't you..Are you okay?"she asked not even bothering to wait for a response she continued "Here, Get up" she said starting to lift their body off the ground she could now see it was a human child probably around her age and that it was also a girl "Here I'll help you get to my home Mom and Dad will know what to do" she said starting the long trek back to the castle.
Cara groaned as she her groggy eyes opened a bit to see a strange figure above her. The light from above made it hard to see the thing clearly. But she let out a groan as Cara felt herself being lifted.
''W-who are y-you...'' she asked with her etes closed

Zan Partizanne
April 5th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Asriella turned her head slightly to look at the human "I am Princess Asriella Dreemurr" she said "and you are in the underground home to the monster kind" by now Asriella had pushed open the door to and from the ruins with her back and was walking down a long pathway covered in snow.

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Asriella turned her head slightly to look at the human "I am Princess Asriella Dreemurr" she said "and you are in the underground home to the monster kind" by now Asriella had pushed open the door to and from the ruins with her back and was walking down a long pathway covered in snow.
Cara fluttered her eyes open though it was all blurry. She couldnt make out what was moving her or where she was.
''w-who are y-you...'' she said groggly.

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 11:27 PM
*Toriel lurks in the shadows*)
be ready to rp cause Scene 1 part 2 is comingup :3 SALTYYYYYY

Zan Partizanne
April 5th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Cara fluttered her eyes open though it was all blurry. She couldnt make out what was moving her or where she was.
''w-who are y-you...'' she said groggly."Like I said I'm Princess Asriella Dreemurr I'm a monster"she said "Who might you be?"she asked (I See Cara messing with Asriellas ears a lot XD)

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 11:35 PM
"Like I said I'm Princess Asriella Dreemurr I'm a monster"she said "Who might you be?"she asked (I See Cara messing with Asriellas ears a lot XD)

''Princess... Monster... seems i hit my head pretty hard...'' Cara said. Her hand reached up and grabbed something soft... [I] super soft...
''What the!'' Cara backed away no able to see clearly.

Zan Partizanne
April 5th, 2017, 11:44 PM
(XD) Asriella suddenly felt a hand touch one of her pink tipped Ears "What in the name of what is she doing" she muttered to herself as she finnaly arrived in Snowdin but she couldn't stay she rushed through town quickly entering Into a medium lit cave with waterfalls pouring everywhere and Crystals found anywhere one looked.

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 11:48 PM
(XD) Asriella suddenly felt a hand touch one of her pink tipped Ears "What in the name of what is she doing" she muttered to herself as she finnaly arrived in Snowdin but she couldn't stay she rushed through town quickly entering Into a medium lit cave with waterfalls pouring everywhere and Crystals found anywhere one looked.
Cara looked around her at the crystals
''wow....'' whispering loudly. [shorttttttttttttt]

Zan Partizanne
April 5th, 2017, 11:51 PM
"This is Waterfall" Said Asriella "It's one of my favorite places because I have two special places I like to go to,by the way do you think you can walk? My Arms are killing me"she groaned.

Teggy
April 5th, 2017, 11:54 PM
"This is Waterfall" Said Asriella "It's one of my favorite places because I have two special places I like to go toby the way do you think you can walk? My Arms are killing me"she groaned.
''oh...uh... yah...'' Cara began standing on her two feet and looked around some more.
''who knew this was right underneath my home...'' she whispered smiling

Zan Partizanne
April 5th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Asriella stretched her arms hearing the weird satisfying popping noise she liked "Lets get going"She said heading down a pathway. (Shorttttt)

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Asriella stretched her arms hearing the weird satisfying popping noise she liked "Lets get going"She said heading down a pathway. (Shorttttt)
''um going were exactly'' Cara asked. [shortersssssssss]

Zan Partizanne
April 6th, 2017, 12:03 AM
"To my home, The castle"she said turning her head around to fast causing one of her ears to flop onto her face (had to :3)

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 12:06 AM
"To my home, The castle"she said turning her head around to fast causing one of her ears to flop onto her face (had to :3)
Cara nodded slowley. She watched as her ear went over her face and stiffled a laugh.
''Im Cara by the way....'' she said smiling

Zan Partizanne
April 6th, 2017, 12:17 AM
"That's a nice name" she said then she stopped for a second she could hear it!! "I can hear the music box!!"Asriella said excitedly as she grabbed skyes hand and ran towards where the sound was coming from.

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 06:58 AM
"That's a nice name" she said then she stopped for a second she could hear it!! "I can hear the music box!!"Asriella said excitedly as she grabbed skyes hand and ran towards where the sound was coming from.
(Nmaes not skye its cara)
"The what?" CARA said. She looked around confused,

Poppyfrost
April 6th, 2017, 07:23 AM
*Toriel continues lurking in the shadows*)

Zan Partizanne
April 6th, 2017, 07:56 AM
(Nmaes not skye its cara)
"The what?" CARA said. She looked around confused,
(woops sorry XD I was tired) "The music!" she said "Can't you hear it?" she soon stopped at a statue where the music was coming from (in the game the music is a music box version of His Theme) "I always thought it was strange that this statue sorta looks like me" she said.

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 09:07 AM
(woops sorry XD I was tired) "The music!" she said "Can't you hear it?" she soon stopped at a statue where the music was coming from (in the game the music is a music box version of His Theme) "I always thought it was strange that this statue sorta looks like me" she said.
(I have an idea! Imma just play it out. what if this song was telling the future and they didnt even know it!)
"Hey i know this song! My grandma used to hum it to me!" Cara said humming to the music.
""Quite a long time ago
"A human fell below"
"Climbing the mountain peak"
"But was soon found by me" She sang quietly

Zan Partizanne
April 6th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Asriella knew this song by heart her own mother the queen of the underground had sang it to her sometimes (the song is telling the future)"And so I took care of them"
"No longer lonely then"
"A sullen Princess no longer"
"Now promoted to sister"

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Asriella knew this song by heart her own mother the queen of the underground had sang it to her sometimes (the song is telling the future)"And so I took care of them"
"No longer lonely then"
"A sullen Princess no longer"
"Now promoted to sister"
""Nothing could tear us apart"
"Vows made by Crossing Hearts"
"Our world was full of hope"
"For this new miracle" Cara sang back. Im suprised she knows this song

Zan Partizanne
April 6th, 2017, 10:47 AM
"Then came that dark dark day"
"when you were taken away"
"You really left a mark"
"because my world went dark"
Asriella sang.

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 11:13 AM
And so Us two became one"
"How I regret what I'd done"
"And Oh I wish I knew"
"How to see straight through you"
"You dragged us straight to your home"
"To kill all those that you know"
"With your Integrity you wished Extermination"

Zan Partizanne
April 6th, 2017, 11:52 AM
"But with my own willpower"
"I held back out true power"
"As humans wished our deaths"
"I smiled with no regrets"

Teggy
April 6th, 2017, 02:09 PM
"But with my own willpower"
"I held back out true power"
"As humans wished our deaths"
"I smiled with no regrets"
''I cant belive you know that song... '' Cara said giving a smile. Suddenly, her belly rummbled with hunger.

Zan Partizanne
April 6th, 2017, 02:42 PM
"Yeah my mom sang it to me sometimes" she said noticing that she was hungry "Cmon were almost to Hotland" She said.

Zan Partizanne
April 7th, 2017, 06:47 AM
(Ahem)

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 06:54 AM
"Yeah my mom sang it to me sometimes" she said noticing that she was hungry "Cmon were almost to Hotland" She said.
"ok" she said

Zan Partizanne
April 7th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Asriella kept walking through waterfall heading under what seemed like a mountain and treaded through the water before she could feel it getting hotter she groaned Asriella hated coming here It was hard for someone like her to walk around in hotland especially when you have fur.

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Asriella kept walking through waterfall heading under what seemed like a mountain and treaded through the water before she could feel it getting hotter she groaned Asriella hated coming here It was hard for someone like her to walk around in hotland especially when you have fur.
Cara felt hot. Her hair began sticking to her neck.\
"Damn its hot!" she cursed loudly

Zan Partizanne
April 7th, 2017, 10:10 AM
"Yep That's why it's called Hotland" She said pointing at the lava below the bridge she was walking across "luckily there's a water cooler up ahead" she said Pretty much fanning herself now From the Heat. She stepped up to the cooler And took a cup filling it with water and splashed it onto herself before getting a refill and actually taking a drink.

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 10:46 AM
"Yep That's why it's called Hotland" She said pointing at the lava below the bridge she was walking across "luckily there's a water cooler up ahead" she said Pretty much fanning herself now From the Heat. She stepped up to the cooler And took a cup filling it with water and splashed it onto herself before getting a refill and actually taking a drink.
"This place is weird...." Cara said looking around

Zan Partizanne
April 7th, 2017, 10:51 AM
"That's the Underground for you" she said "Of course it's gonna look different then the surface" she handed Cara a cup "You want some water?"

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 10:56 AM
"That's the Underground for you" she said "Of course it's gonna look different then the surface" she handed Cara a cup "You want some water?"
"Uhhhh." Cara wasnt sure if the water here was clean, or if this person was completely trust worthy but her thought was dry..
"Sure" she said.

Zan Partizanne
April 7th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Asriella rolled her eyes "If I was gonna poison you I wouldn't have even taken you out of the ruins" she said "Anyways the lab should be just up ahead nd pas that should be MTT Resort" she said.

Teggy
April 7th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Asriella rolled her eyes "If I was gonna poison you I wouldn't have even taken you out of the ruins" she said "Anyways the lab should be just up ahead nd pas that should be MTT Resort" she said.
Cara nodded and tried memorizing all these names.
"I have a question? How do i get back to my home?" she asked

Zan Partizanne
April 7th, 2017, 11:54 AM
"Well you would have to cross the barrier" said Asriella "From wha I know you need a human soul and a monster soul and to get a monster soul well...you would have to....hurt a monster...but we don't wanna hurt anybody right?" she said already walking towards the lab that was right in front of them.

Zan Partizanne
April 10th, 2017, 08:52 AM
(AHEM)

Teggy
April 10th, 2017, 09:01 AM
"Well you would have to cross the barrier" said Asriella "From wha I know you need a human soul and a monster soul and to get a monster soul well...you would have to....hurt a monster...but we don't wanna hurt anybody right?" she said already walking towards the lab that was right in front of them.
"Oh..." Cara said looking around.

Zan Partizanne
April 10th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Asriella stopped and smacked her forehead "We could just use that elevator" she said pointing past Cara at the Elevator she turned around started walking towards it.

Teggy
April 10th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Asriella stopped and smacked her forehead "We could just use that elevator" she said pointing past Cara at the Elevator she turned around started walking towards it.
Cara looked suprised.
"YOu have elavators?!"

Zan Partizanne
April 10th, 2017, 09:15 AM
"Well yeah" she said "Why? Do humans not have those?" said Asriella as she pressed some button opening the elevator up and gestured to Cara to get in.

Teggy
April 10th, 2017, 02:30 PM
"Well yeah" she said "Why? Do humans not have those?" said Asriella as she pressed some button opening the elevator up and gestured to Cara to get in.
''Of course we do! Up until today i thought monsters hid only under beds...'' she said

Zan Partizanne
April 11th, 2017, 06:56 AM
She shook her head "No we sleep in beds" she said pressing some buttons soon the elevator went up stopping outside a place known as MTT Resort.

Zan Partizanne
April 11th, 2017, 09:36 AM
(Ah... HEM)

Teggy
April 11th, 2017, 10:10 AM
She shook her head "No we sleep in beds" she said pressing some buttons soon the elevator went up stopping outside a place known as MTT Resort.
Cara was suprised by that.
"I never knew monsters where real... My grandma used to talk about a kingdom under ground ruled my a push over goat name Asgore! But those where just stories!" She said

Zan Partizanne
April 11th, 2017, 12:36 PM
"Nope It's true!! My dad is the king of underground and believe me he is a push-over "she said pushing over the doors of Mtt resort and heading to another elevator.

Teggy
April 11th, 2017, 04:55 PM
"Nope It's true!! My dad is the king of underground and believe me he is a push-over "she said pushing over the doors of Mtt resort and heading to another elevator.
Cara was in awestruck.
"So the worries are true? About Toriel and the others? " She asked.

Zan Partizanne
April 12th, 2017, 07:51 AM
"Uh-huh!" she said "Toriel is the queen and my mother while Asgore is my father" said Asriella pressing some buttons on another elevator.

Teggy
April 12th, 2017, 09:39 AM
"Uh-huh!" she said "Toriel is the queen and my mother while Asgore is my father" said Asriella pressing some buttons on another elevator.
"I need to meet your mother! My gradma told me something that I need to tell her!" Cara said remembering the letter in her scarf, which was in her back pack.

Zan Partizanne
April 12th, 2017, 10:30 AM
"Alright" said Asriella as the elevator stopped and opened into a place that was only shades of Grey and white "This is where I live my father calls it "New Home" he's bad at naming things" she said "The castle should be up ahead.