PDA

View Full Version : Demon Fire {Private RP}

|+sari+|
April 5th, 2017, 02:15 PM
They walk among us, work among us, go to school among us, and live among us. We never suspect it, and our minds are set on believing they are just subjects of fairy tales. We never know that... they are very very real.

Private RP between me and Swiftheart But you may stalk and lurk all you wish! X3 Just no Posting on this Thread except me and Swiftheart!

My Form:
Name: Rose Iris
Species: Vampire
Looks: Is very pale. She has silver eyes, and long black hair that falls in shimmering waves down to the middle of her back. She wears black spaghetti strap tanks and black leather jackets, and either red and black plaided skirts or tight tight black jeans with tears all the way down from the top of the thigh to the middle of her shin. She wears on her feet black combat boots. She is slim with slight curves. She wears eyeliner and a black lace choker. She flashes her fangs when she smiles around other demons, but to humans she seems unhappy since she never smiles around them, when really she is hiding her fangs.
Persona: dark and quiet. She tends to keep to herself whenever she is not around her werewolf best friend, whom she has had a crush on for a long time. Around him, she is open and loves to joke around. She is also known to be very sarcastic around him.
Other: she likes to sketch in a leather bound sketchbook while listening to Fall Out Boy on her nano Ipod. Her earbuds are almost always in at least one ear. She also likes to sing when she is by herself, but her voice is so good she could be a celebrity.

An dats all! :3

Now Yur Form, Swifty :3

Static
April 5th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Name:Alex
Species:where wolf vampire hybrid
Looks:is tall and well built with black hair and orange eyes.wheres brown contacts so that eye color looks brown.when wolf,fur is black and has red orange,firey eyes.normally where's blue funnel shirt with blue jeans and black tenis shoes.
Personallity:does not take things seriously and is a prankster.Only time that he is serious is when he is training for the military.Never gives away that he is a where wolf and is good at keeping secrets.
Other:Is training for the military at a high-school that specilazis in training military students.No parents and it's hard for him to control his hunger because of the mixed blood.
There we go :)

|+sari+|
April 5th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Name:Alex
Species:where wolf
Looks:is tall and well built with black hair and orange eyes.wheres brown contacts so that eye color looks brown.when wolf,fur is black and has red orange,firey eyes.normally where's blue funnel shirt with blue jeans and black tenis shoes.
Personallity:does not take things seriously and is a prankster.Only time that he is serious is when he is training for the military.Never gives away that he is a where wolf and is good at keeping secrets.
Other:Is training for the military at a high-school that specilazis in training military students.
There we go :)

Awright! ^^

I'll go ahead and start :3 ))

Rose Iris quietly steps up to Alex's house, where she spent every afternoon. She lets herself inside, and makes her way up to his room, where he was on the floor in front of the TV, playing Call Of Duty on his Xbox. She sighs and flops down beside him, then flashes a grin, flashing her fangs. "Alex... I know you want to be in the military, but playing a shooting game will not help." She giggled at her joke and poked his arm.

Static
April 5th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Awright! ^^

I'll go ahead and start :3 ))

Rose Iris quietly steps up to Alex's house, where she spent every afternoon. She lets herself inside, and makes her way up to his room, where he was on the floor in front of the TV, playing Call Of Duty on his Xbox. She sighs and flops down beside him, then flashes a grin, flashing her fangs. "Alex... I know you want to be in the military, but playing a shooting game will not help." She giggled at her joke and poked his arm.
"Well atleast I don't run around yelling iI'm a vampire when I don't even drink blood or act like one." He joked back,smiling.His pack had all left after being hunted 80 years ago and his grandpa was the only other werewolf besides him in the town and sourounding area alive.And his grandpa was out working with meant they where alone."And actually,they might because of aim.They use verteral reality in the military to." He said.Most kids had a VR but his grandpaw could barley pay rent.
(Kinda explaining his side of the story)

|+sari+|
April 7th, 2017, 07:42 AM
"Well atleast I don't run around yelling iI'm a vampire when I don't even drink blood or act like one." He joked back,smiling.His pack had all left after being hunted 80 years ago and his grandpa was the only other werewolf besides him in the town and sourounding area alive.And his grandpa was out working with meant they where alone."And actually,they might because of aim.They use verteral reality in the military to." He said.Most kids had a VR but his grandpaw could barley pay rent.
(Kinda explaining his side of the story)

Rose giggles and pokes his arm again. "Well, let's see your skills." she grabs the spare controller and Xbox headphones Alex kept for her, and she put the headphones on. She giggled again. "Well, let's begin, shall we?" She uses her controller to start a new game. She started playing, shooting the enemies in quick succession. She barely had to even move. She giggles at Alex's dumbfounded expression and sets the controller down as the credits scrolled up the screen. "Just remember, vampires are good at everything." She stood up, brushing off her jeans. "Let's go down to the kitchen and get something to eat. I may be a vampire, but that doesn't mean I have lost my taste for other things." She laughs and grabs her best friend's arm, pulling him down the stairs and into the kitchen. She opened the fridge to see leftover chocolate cake. She pulls it out and sets it on the counter, taking the lid off and taking a knife from the kitchen sink. She cuts two slices, and puts each in a plate. She hands one to Alex, and then sits on the floor, pulling him down with her so they were side by side, legs almost touching. She laughed as she dug into her cake. "This is...the best... cake... in the world."

Static
April 8th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Rose giggles and pokes his arm again. "Well, let's see your skills." she grabs the spare controller and Xbox headphones Alex kept for her, and she put the headphones on. She giggled again. "Well, let's begin, shall we?" She uses her controller to start a new game. She started playing, shooting the enemies in quick succession. She barely had to even move. She giggles at Alex's dumbfounded expression and sets the controller down as the credits scrolled up the screen. "Just remember, vampires are good at everything." She stood up, brushing off her jeans. "Let's go down to the kitchen and get something to eat. I may be a vampire, but that doesn't mean I have lost my taste for other things." She laughs and grabs her best friend's arm, pulling him down the stairs and into the kitchen. She opened the fridge to see leftover chocolate cake. She pulls it out and sets it on the counter, taking the lid off and taking a knife from the kitchen sink. She cuts two slices, and puts each in a plate. She hands one to Alex, and then sits on the floor, pulling him down with her so they were side by side, legs almost touching. She laughed as she dug into her cake. "This is...the best... cake... in the world."
Alex followed her to the kitchen,taking his cake and smiling." Yhea.it is pretty good.I made it yesterday." He told her."And umm...can you make sure nobody gets in tonight.me and my grandpa's are going hunting."When were wolves "hunted", they hunted animals so that they would not hunt humans like the ancestors. Every full moon was normally when they hunted.Some werewolves hunted vampires but alexes family mostly hunted deer unless a vampire came and started killing humans,wich was only about every 50 years.
(Think that is all in gonna explain so post will probably be shorter.)

|+sari+|
April 8th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Alex followed her to the kitchen,taking his cake and smiling." Yhea.it is pretty good.I made it yesterday." He told her."And umm...can you make sure nobody gets in tonight.me and my grandpa's are going hunting."When were wolves "hunted", they hunted animals so that they would not hunt humans like the ancestors. Every full moon was normally when they hunted.Some werewolves hunted vampires but alexes family mostly hunted deer unless a vampire came and started killing humans,wich was only about every 50 years.
(Think that is all in gonna explain so post will probably be shorter.)

Rose giggled. "Well, you are a very good cook. I could cook gourmet meals easily, but cooking isn't really intsresting to me." She then sighs. "I need to hunt, too. My thirst has started to come back. But I'll wait. I guess I can watch the house until you return." She then giggled and crawled into his lap, leaning against his chest, which is something she did often. It wasn't anything new to be this close to him. She sighed and played with a loose string on his flannel sleeve. Suddenly, a bang was heard outside the front door. She froze, eyes wide, and curled into him as another bang was heard.

I'm trying to keep the Plot going. I'm thinking that maybe a much stronger vampire is going mad with thirst, and since Rose isn't done maturing into an adult vampire, she is not anywhere near as strong or powerful. But anyways, the adult vamp is attacking Alex's home.))

Static
April 8th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Rose giggled. "Well, you are a very good cook. I could cook gourmet meals easily, but cooking isn't really intsresting to me." She then sighs. "I need to hunt, too. My thirst has started to come back. But I'll wait. I guess I can watch the house until you return." She then giggled and crawled into his lap, leaning against his chest, which is something she did often. It wasn't anything new to be this close to him. She sighed and played with a loose string on his flannel sleeve. Suddenly, a bang was heard outside the front door. She froze, eyes wide, and curled into him as another bang was heard.

I'm trying to keep the Plot going. I'm thinking that maybe a much stronger vampire is going mad with thirst, and since Rose isn't done maturing into an adult vampire, she is not anywhere near as strong or powerful. But anyways, the adult vamp is attacking Alex's home.))
Alex looked at the door,his cannines already getting larger and more wolf like."Vampire.and it smells like it just had a snack." He growled,standing up and waiting. "I don't really know if I can kill it.Frome the little I understand about vampires,the most important rule while killing them is don't let them bite you,and don'tfight if they had jmust had human blood.And this one has." he thought. "Rose might be able to help.But I deffinintly can't kill it alone.".The door freaked and he awaited the approach to see if it was even fully matured,already on all fours and growling,his black fur standing on end threateningly.He looked like an over sized wolf with redish eyes.The height of a person standing up.

|+sari+|
April 8th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Alex looked at the door,his cannines already getting larger and more wolf like."Vampire.and it smells like it just had a snack." He growled,standing up and waiting. "I don't really know if I can kill it.Frome the little I understand about vampires,the most important rule while killing them is don't let them bite you,and don'tfight if they had jmust had human blood.And this one has." he thought. "Rose might be able to help.But I deffinintly can't kill it alone.".The door freaked and he awaited the approach to see if it was even fully matured,already on all fours and growling,his black fur standing on end threateningly.He looked like an over sized wolf with redish eyes.The height of a person standing up.

Rose stepped beside Alex, and rested a hand on his furry flank, looking at him and shaking her head. As Alex's eye looked up at her, she sent to his mind, Don't attack too soon. It is starving, and will use it's power to reflect you and send you flying. We need to wait for a hesitation or weak spot, and we need to be cautious. Then suddenly her eyes were black with red pupils, and red streaks appeared in her dark hair. She was in the Form she used in dangerous situations. She stood protectively beside Alex, her fangs bared as the hungry vamp scuttled insde, then pauses as he saw Alex and Rose. He hissed, and stood up from his crawl, his black hair mussed and tangled, reaching his shoulders. His eyes were black, meaning he was still very very thirsty. He had a frayed worn tshirt with holes everywhere, and worn jeans. He looked like a crazy peasant. His fangs were bared, and he was breathing deeply and snarling, his posture crouched. He gazed at them a moment, assessing their strength compared to his. He grinned and licked his lips.

Rose hissed at the intruder, her hand putting slight pressure on Alex's furry side to warn him to not attack yet. She was now sure this was a mature vampire, which meant his strength was better than Alex and Rose combined. But they had strategy; the intruder would just attack without thinking.

Suddenly the intruder lunged at them, and Rose hissed before jumping as well. They collided, and fell down. Rose shot up into a stand first, and put up her hands, her palms catching the enemy's fists. She pushed back, gripping his hands in hers, and she was snarling. She struggled as the enemy pushed back her arms past her shoulders, and when her arms were about to break, she let go and stepped to the side, causing the enemy to fall. He got up fast, snarling. He then suddenly grabbed her throat, and lifted her. She struggled, her eyes looking at Alex pleadingly. Alex, attack him! His back is facing you, so you'll be able to do it. Please, before he chokes me! she sent.

Static
April 8th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Rose stepped beside Alex, and rested a hand on his furry flank, looking at him and shaking her head. As Alex's eye looked up at her, she sent to his mind, Don't attack too soon. It is starving, and will use it's power to reflect you and send you flying. We need to wait for a hesitation or weak spot, and we need to be cautious. Then suddenly her eyes were black with red pupils, and red streaks appeared in her dark hair. She was in the Form she used in dangerous situations. She stood protectively beside Alex, her fangs bared as the hungry vamp scuttled insde, then pauses as he saw Alex and Rose. He hissed, and stood up from his crawl, his black hair mussed and tangled, reaching his shoulders. His eyes were black, meaning he was still very very thirsty. He had a frayed worn tshirt with holes everywhere, and worn jeans. He looked like a crazy peasant. His fangs were bared, and he was breathing deeply and snarling, his posture crouched. He gazed at them a moment, assessing their strength compared to his. He grinned and licked his lips.

Rose hissed at the intruder, her hand putting slight pressure on Alex's furry side to warn him to not attack yet. She was now sure this was a mature vampire, which meant his strength was better than Alex and Rose combined. But they had strategy; the intruder would just attack without thinking.

Suddenly the intruder lunged at them, and Rose hissed before jumping as well. They collided, and fell down. Rose shot up into a stand first, and put up her hands, her palms catching the enemy's fists. She pushed back, gripping his hands in hers, and she was snarling. She struggled as the enemy pushed back her arms past her shoulders, and when her arms were about to break, she let go and stepped to the side, causing the enemy to fall. He got up fast, snarling. He then suddenly grabbed her throat, and lifted her. She struggled, her eyes looking at Alex pleadingly. Alex, attack him! His back is facing you, so you'll be able to do it. Please, before he chokes me! she sent.
Alex lunged at the vampire,grabbing it by the neck and holding on.The mangy vampire dropped rose but he still did not let go. "You tried to kill one of the only friends I got!II'm going to kill you and then burn you so you can NEVER come back!" he sent into its mind.Alex was attacking Frome blind rage when suddenly,something in the back of his mind blinked out.He let go of the vampire suddenly and knew exactly what had happened.His grand farther had died somehow.Most likly to the fangs of the vampire. "Rose,we need to go!Its stronger than we thought.way stronger!" he sent to her.While turned away though,the hungrey vampire took the chance and grabbed his neck,clawing.Alex fell to the ground with a thud and struggled febly as the venom destroyed his blood,such would eventually kill him.
(Plot twist of the century)

|+sari+|
April 8th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Alex lunged at the vampire,grabbing it by the neck and holding on.The mangy vampire dropped rose but he still did not let go. "You tried to kill one of the only friends I got!II'm going to kill you and then burn you so you can NEVER come back!" he sent into its mind.Alex was attacking Frome blind rage when suddenly,something in the back of his mind blinked out.He let go of the vampire suddenly and knew exactly what had happened.His grand farther had died somehow.Most likly to the fangs of the vampire. "Rose,we need to go!Its stronger than we thought.way stronger!" he sent to her.While turned away though,the hungrey vampire took the chance and grabbed his neck,clawing.Alex fell to the ground with a thud and struggled febly as the venom destroyed his blood,such would eventually kill him.
(Plot twist of the century)

Rose cried out in despair, then turned and lunged at the enemy vampire, snarling and hissing in rage. Her eyes were suddenly a darker black, the pupils a deeper red. This only happened when she was in a rage. She managed to knock the vamp down, pinning it to the ground. She then blinked, and felt much stronger. She had matured. ((plot twist of the century :3)) She then cried out in something like a roar, and wrapped her hands around the enemy's neck. She snapped it, and he went limp. Rose knew he would awake soon, so she lifted him over her shoulder and carried him to the huge wall to ceiling fireplace, and threw him into the flames. She watched him burn, then when he was just ashes, she suddenly was back in her regular form.

Rose ran over to Alex, and saw he was back in his human form, still struggling as the venom was overtaking him. Rose threw herself on top of him, tears in her eyes, and looks down at him. As tears fall down her cheeks, she lowers her lips to his, her hair falling over their bodies like a black silk blanket, and she wraps her arms around him, holding him as she kissed him.

Hey, maybe the cure for vampire venom can be another vampires blood, meaning if the person affected with the venom drinks another vampire's blood, they'll be cured. And since he is already a werewolf, he won't turn into a vamp. :3 ))

Static
April 8th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Rose cried out in despair, then turned and lunged at the enemy vampire, snarling and hissing in rage. Her eyes were suddenly a darker black, the pupils a deeper red. This only happened when she was in a rage. She managed to knock the vamp down, pinning it to the ground. She then blinked, and felt much stronger. She had matured. ((plot twist of the century :3)) She then cried out in something like a roar, and wrapped her hands around the enemy's neck. She snapped it, and he went limp. Rose knew he would awake soon, so she lifted him over her shoulder and carried him to the huge wall to ceiling fireplace, and threw him into the flames. She watched him burn, then when he was just ashes, she suddenly was back in her regular form.

Rose ran over to Alex, and saw he was back in his human form, still struggling as the venom was overtaking him. Rose threw herself on top of him, tears in her eyes, and looks down at him. As tears fall down her cheeks, she lowers her lips to his, her hair falling over their bodies like a black silk blanket, and she wraps her arms around him, holding him as she kissed him.

Hey, maybe the cure for vampire venom can be another vampires blood, meaning if the person affected with the venom drinks another vampire's blood, they'll be cured. And since he is already a werewolf, he won't turn into a vamp. :3 ))
Sure,but be stronger than a normal where wolf and then soon something can many hapen to rose if ya want)
Alexes struggles where getting weaker and weaker,along with his breathing.His quick heartbeat was now slower than a person's as the venom worked it's course.His eyes where closed and when he opened the!,he was not in the real world,but in his own mind. "You should have been stronger." a familiar voice told him,his inner wolf.The wolf that allowed him his powers and that all werewolves had.

Alexes breathing was weak and stranglled.He was unconscious on the floor of his house with rose on top of him.The wound was already had!in because of the werewolf blood but it could not stop the venom.It was simply not possible for a werewolf to live after a vampire bite.Unless of course the vampire blood was replaced by the pure blood of a vampire who had never eaten a human being.

|+sari+|
April 8th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Sure,but be stronger than a normal where wolf and then soon something can many hapen to rose if ya want)
Alexes struggles where getting weaker and weaker,along with his breathing.His quick heartbeat was now slower than a person's as the venom worked it's course.His eyes where closed and when he opened the!,he was not in the real world,but in his own mind. "You should have been stronger." a familiar voice told him,his inner wolf.The wolf that allowed him his powers and that all werewolves had.

Alexes breathing was weak and stranglled.He was unconscious on the floor of his house with rose on top of him.The wound was already had!in because of the werewolf blood but it could not stop the venom.It was simply not possible for a werewolf to live after a vampire bite.Unless of course the vampire blood was replaced by the pure blood of a vampire who had never eaten a human being.

Rose continued kissing the weakening Alex, then suddenly had an idea. She bit her bottom lip so it was bleeding, then lowered her mouth to his again, allowing her blood to flow into his mouth. Drink. It'll get rid of the venom she said to his mind, then stroked his hair as he was starting to wake up.

Static
April 8th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Rose continued kissing the weakening Alex, then suddenly had an idea. She bit her bottom lip so it was bleeding, then lowered her mouth to his again, allowing her blood to flow into his mouth. Drink. It'll get rid of the venom she said to his mind, then stroked his hair as he was starting to wake up.
The voice fadded as he suddenly felt seeing pain,but the worst of it seemed to be lifting.He drank the blood,not knowing it was blood and opened his yellow eyes."R..rose?" He muttered.Once the rest of the pain left,he sat up."Rose are you OK?" He asked,looking her over.The fight they had just had seemed fuzzy in his mind,such was normal when people came close to death. "Why is there blood?And why is rose worried?What happened?" he thought.After a few moments of silence,he stood up suddenly,rembering it all."Where is that blood sucker?Did it hurt you?!" He said,his panic rising as more and more came back to him.

|+sari+|
April 8th, 2017, 02:56 PM
The voice fadded as he suddenly felt seeing pain,but the worst of it seemed to be lifting.He drank the blood,not knowing it was blood and opened his yellow eyes."R..rose?" He muttered.Once the rest of the pain left,he sat up."Rose are you OK?" He asked,looking her over.The fight they had just had seemed fuzzy in his mind,such was normal when people came close to death. "Why is there blood?And why is rose worried?What happened?" he thought.After a few moments of silence,he stood up suddenly,rembering it all."Where is that blood sucker?Did it hurt you?!" He said,his panic rising as more and more came back to him.

Rose shook her head, smiling sadly. "No, he did not hurt me. And, I would have rather not killed him, but... he was too far gone. Too crazy, so... I had to burn him. I didn't have a choice. I... I wish... that..." tears fell down her cheeks again. "I wish I hadn't had to kill him." shs sobbed. She swiped at her tears, but they didn't stop falling. "It is never right to take another life, but he would've taken mine if I hadn't taken his... if only I didn't have to. Now the death of another will weigh on me." She threw herself at Alex, burying her face into his chest. She sobbed, trembling with regret.

Static
April 8th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Rose shook her head, smiling sadly. "No, he did not hurt me. And, I would have rather not killed him, but... he was too far gone. Too crazy, so... I had to burn him. I didn't have a choice. I... I wish... that..." tears fell down her cheeks again. "I wish I hadn't had to kill him." shs sobbed. She swiped at her tears, but they didn't stop falling. "It is never right to take another life, but he would've taken mine if I hadn't taken his... if only I didn't have to. Now the death of another will weigh on me." She threw herself at Alex, burying her face into his chest. She sobbed, trembling with regret.
Alex put his arms around her back,letting her cry it out."It was kill or be killed.You had no choice." He soothed. "I don't know what we are going to do.She has never mentioned parents and I'm not old enough to be alone.If I'm taken away then Rose will be left alone and we will be separated.I might not be able to control my hunger.I almost killed someone last time I was hunting alone." he thought,running through options.He was about to ask about her parents but stopped himself. "Let her get over this first.Then we can decide what to do.".He went through what had happened but just couldn't not rember why he was on the floor bleeding just before this.The more he thought about it,the more it bothered him.He kept stroking roses hair soothingly. " Why can't I rember?" he thought,frustrated.

|+sari+|
April 9th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Alex put his arms around her back,letting her cry it out."It was kill or be killed.You had no choice." He soothed. "I don't know what we are going to do.She has never mentioned parents and I'm not old enough to be alone.If I'm taken away then Rose will be left alone and we will be separated.I might not be able to control my hunger.I almost killed someone last time I was hunting alone." he thought,running through options.He was about to ask about her parents but stopped himself. "Let her get over this first.Then we can decide what to do.".He went through what had happened but just couldn't not rember why he was on the floor bleeding just before this.The more he thought about it,the more it bothered him.He kept stroking roses hair soothingly. " Why can't I rember?" he thought,frustrated.

Rose allowed him to hold her, then she lifted her head from his chest to swipe at her tears. She hiccuped a couple of times, then gently pulled away to walk towards a corner. She sat, facing the corner and pulling her knees to her chest. Her hair was hiding her face, covering her face and shoulders in a curtain.

"I... I am pathetic, and ugly, and worthless, aren't I?", she said softly.

Static
April 9th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Rose allowed him to hold her, then she lifted her head from his chest to swipe at her tears. She hiccuped a couple of times, then gently pulled away to walk towards a corner. She sat, facing the corner and pulling her knees to her chest. Her hair was hiding her face, covering her face and shoulders in a curtain.

"I... I am pathetic, and ugly, and worthless, aren't I?", she said softly.
Alex shook his head." Of course not." He reasurred her.

|+sari+|
April 9th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Alex shook his head." Of course not." He reasurred her.

Rose suddenly stood up quickly and threw herself at him. She cupped his chin and looked into his eyes. "Alex... I love you." She closed her eyes a moment before reopening them. "I have always loved you. I have had a crush on you since we were young. And... what I have always wanted to do is... this." She suddenly closed the distance between their mouths.

Static
April 9th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Rose suddenly stood up quickly and threw herself at him. She cupped his chin and looked into his eyes. "Alex... I love you." She closed her eyes a moment before reopening them. "I have always loved you. I have had a crush on you since we were young. And... what I have always wanted to do is... this." She suddenly closed the distance between their mouths.
Alez was a little stunned at first but was soon kissing her back.when they stopped he looked at her eyes."I never knew this,but I have loved you to.I please knew you where more than a friend but did not know what to call it." He said.
(#Twilight)

|+sari+|
April 13th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Alez was a little stunned at first but was soon kissing her back.when they stopped he looked at her eyes."I never knew this,but I have loved you to.I please knew you where more than a friend but did not know what to call it." He said.
(#Twilight)

Rose sighed and smiled as she pulled away, and they looked into each other's eyes for a few moments. Rose was the first to glance away. She smiled and cleared her throat. "Um... I have an idea." Her face then turned sad. "I am sorry you lost your grandfather, and I'll have my parents plan the funeral. But there will be no priests, since vampires don't believe in God. But, they'll make sure it is the best funeral possible. Anyway, we will have the funeral, and, if you'd like, you can live with me and my family." Rose giggles. "It'll probably take a while for you to get used to living in a house full of vampires. We usually go hunting at midnight and don't usually come back until sunrise, so you'll be in the house alone half the night. The only other complication besides that is the fact that my German Shepard, Kaine, will take a while until he'll allow you near hm. But it should be fine. He's just overprotective of me and my family." Rose sighs and picks at her black nail polish. "You will be able to use the guest bedroom. It is right beside my room. I'll make sure you have plenty of food, and as for your Xbox, you'll have to use my TV to play, as we have no extra TV to give you. But I won't mind you going into my room when I'm gone to play. I have an Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, and a Playstation 1 and 4. You'll be able to go into my closet to find whatever system or game you want; I have just about everything. And we have fifty acres of woods behind our house with plenty of wild animals for hunting. That is where we usually go. Just make sure you are not out there while we are hunting, since we are not really... ourselves during hunting time. But you'll be asleep."

Rose smiles up at him. "So, you want to stay with me and my family? My parents already adore you."

Static
April 14th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Rose sighed and smiled as she pulled away, and they looked into each other's eyes for a few moments. Rose was the first to glance away. She smiled and cleared her throat. "Um... I have an idea." Her face then turned sad. "I am sorry you lost your grandfather, and I'll have my parents plan the funeral. But there will be no priests, since vampires don't believe in God. But, they'll make sure it is the best funeral possible. Anyway, we will have the funeral, and, if you'd like, you can live with me and my family." Rose giggles. "It'll probably take a while for you to get used to living in a house full of vampires. We usually go hunting at midnight and don't usually come back until sunrise, so you'll be in the house alone half the night. The only other complication besides that is the fact that my German Shepard, Kaine, will take a while until he'll allow you near hm. But it should be fine. He's just overprotective of me and my family." Rose sighs and picks at her black nail polish. "You will be able to use the guest bedroom. It is right beside my room. I'll make sure you have plenty of food, and as for your Xbox, you'll have to use my TV to play, as we have no extra TV to give you. But I won't mind you going into my room when I'm gone to play. I have an Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, and a Playstation 1 and 4. You'll be able to go into my closet to find whatever system or game you want; I have just about everything. And we have fifty acres of woods behind our house with plenty of wild animals for hunting. That is where we usually go. Just make sure you are not out there while we are hunting, since we are not really... ourselves during hunting time. But you'll be asleep."

Rose smiles up at him. "So, you want to stay with me and my family? My parents already adore you."
Alex nodded." OK.It's better than an orphanage where I will never be able to hunt.And I can plan the funeral. I still don't know if there will be a body." He said.
(Updated the fourm if you want to have a look.it will all be introduced soon)

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Alex nodded." OK.It's better than an orphanage where I will never be able to hunt.And I can plan the funeral. I still don't know if there will be a body." He said.
(Updated the fourm if you want to have a look.it will all be introduced soon)

Rose nodded, then sighed and rested her head against his chest. They just stayed like that for a moment, and then she gently pulled away, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. "We might as well go now. It'll be getting dark soon, and I want you somewhere safe before it gets too dark. Are you ready for me to show you what a vampire can do?"

What she means is that vamps can run at the speed of light, so fast they are invisible. But Alex doesn't know this, and she wants to show him :) Oh, and I looked at the Updated Form. Its all good.))

Static
April 14th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Rose nodded, then sighed and rested her head against his chest. They just stayed like that for a moment, and then she gently pulled away, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. "We might as well go now. It'll be getting dark soon, and I want you somewhere safe before it gets too dark. Are you ready for me to show you what a vampire can do?"

What she means is that vamps can run at the speed of light, so fast they are invisible. But Alex doesn't know this, and she wants to show him :) Oh, and I looked at the Updated Form. Its all good.))
Alex nodded."can't be anything more than a werewolf can do." He mocked her,bumping against her playfully.His shirt was torn Frome the fight and hung in shreds,anlong with his jeans.Most wherewolves looked like this after a transformation.Wich is why he took no notice.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Alex nodded."can't be anything more than a werewolf can do." He mocked her,bumping against her playfully.His shirt was torn Frome the fight and hung in shreds,anlong with his jeans.Most wherewolves looked like this after a transformation.Wich is why he took no notice.

Rose giggled and looked at him. "Nu, uh. Can werewolves do... this?" she then sped through the house at the speed of light, making the full circle and returning to him in less than 2 seconds. She smirked smugly at him. "How bout that?"

Static
April 14th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Rose giggled and looked at him. "Nu, uh. Can werewolves do... this?" she then sped through the house at the speed of light, making the full circle and returning to him in less than 2 seconds. She smirked smugly at him. "How bout that?"
Alex shook his head in mock defeat." You got me.So,I guess we are going hunting?I can go another direction if you want.You can go with your family once we get there." He said,grabbing his x-box and remaining cloths into the old suitcase.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Alex shook his head in mock defeat." You got me.So,I guess we are going hunting?I can go another direction if you want.You can go with your family once we get there." He said,grabbing his x-box and remaining cloths into the old suitcase.

Rose giggled and poked his arm. "Well, we usually go hunting at midnight, so we have a while yet. And yeah, it might be best if you went another direction when the hunting commences. And, since you're part vampire, you'll be able to do it once you grow and mature more as a vampire. Running fast, I mean. It'll be soon, and you'll be running almost as fast as me." She wiggled her eyebrows playfully. "Almost." She giggled and flopped down on her belly onto his bed, watching him pack.

That was when she noticed his shredded clothing and lean muscles through the shreds, and she looked away, blushing furiously. She put her hands into her chin, spreading her fingers over her flushed cheeks. She cleared her throat. "Uh... you might want to change before we go out, so people don't... complain."

Static
April 15th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Rose giggled and poked his arm. "Well, we usually go hunting at midnight, so we have a while yet. And yeah, it might be best if you went another direction when the hunting commences. And, since you're part vampire, you'll be able to do it once you grow and mature more as a vampire. Running fast, I mean. It'll be soon, and you'll be running almost as fast as me." She wiggled her eyebrows playfully. "Almost." She giggled and flopped down on her belly onto his bed, watching him pack.

That was when she noticed his shredded clothing and lean muscles through the shreds, and she looked away, blushing furiously. She put her hands into her chin, spreading her fingers over her flushed cheeks. She cleared her throat. "Uh... you might want to change before we go out, so people don't... complain."
Alex nodded,going back in his room and closing the door.after a few moments,he came out with a white T-shirt and jeans." Well,I got everything." He told rose.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Alex nodded,going back in his room and closing the door.after a few moments,he came out with a white T-shirt and jeans." Well,I got everything." He told rose.

Omlll, I can't believe I said hands into her chin! I meant chin into her hands! Lmaooo XDDDD))

Rose jumped up from his bed, giggling, and took his hand, then pulled him down the stairs, through the house, and out the front door. She paused, still holding his hand, and smiled to herself as she glanced down at their hands. It felt... amazing.

She then pulled him across the empty street, through the neighbourhood, and then they reached her five story house, which was as big as a mansion. It was a very old house, but was well taken care of by the maid. It had been handed down to families of the Irises for centuries.

Rose stepped up to the massive, wooden, black door, and took the lion shaped knocker in her hand, bringing it down to hit the door three times.

The door opened, and Emmy, the maid of the house, greeted them. "Hello, Rose, sweetie. Oh, Alex! You haven't been here in a while. It's great to see you again!"

Rose allowed Emmy to give her one of her big hugs, and smiled up at her. "Thank you, Emmy. I need to bring Alex in. We have a manner to discuss with my parents."

Emmy smiled. "Of course, of course! Alex, come on in!" Then she shuffled off to do more cleaning.

Rose glanced up at Alex, a stunning smile on her face. Her black hair framed her pale face, a contrast tha was almost ethreal. She giggled and pulled him towards the parlor room, where her parents, Timothy Iris and Thorn Iris were sitting, sipping tea.

"Mom, Dad! I brought Alex! He... he needs a place to stay. His grandfath-"

She was cut off by Mr. Iris. "Sweetie, we know. As you know, we can sense reasons behind people's extreme feelings, like despair, since Alex seems depressed. And he is welcome to stay here with us."

Rose grinned and squeezed Alex's hand, not letting go. "Thanks, Daddy. Should I show him to the guest room?"

Mr. Iris nodded. "Yes, go do that. Then dinner will be ready. I want you two down at 8:00." He then smiled and sat down, going back to his tea and book.

Rose pulled Alex upstairs, then giggled as she paused when they reach the top. "Just so you know, their tea was laced with elk blood. You'll have to start drinking blood soon, too." Her face turned sad. "If you go too long without blood, you won't die; you can't die of blood starvation. But you can go mad and crazy with thirst, and you'll be killing and destroying everything in your path; that is why you must drink blood often."

She then giggled and pulled him to the guest room, and opened the thick wooden door. There was a bed with a red quilt and white sheets, there was a wooden dresser painted dark blue, there were two closets, and a bathroom off to the side. She squeezed his hand and reluctantly dropped it, then took his bags, setting them on the bed.

She turned to him. "Want to go to my room and play some Call Of Duty?", she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Uh, I think you meant closet. Cuz Rose was already on his bed, so he couldn't have changed in his room with her there))

Static
April 15th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Omlll, I can't believe I said hands into her chin! I meant chin into her hands! Lmaooo XDDDD))

Rose jumped up from his bed, giggling, and took his hand, then pulled him down the stairs, through the house, and out the front door. She paused, still holding his hand, and smiled to herself as she glanced down at their hands. It felt... amazing.

She then pulled him across the empty street, through the neighbourhood, and then they reached her five story house, which was as big as a mansion. It was a very old house, but was well taken care of by the maid. It had been handed down to families of the Irises for centuries.

Rose stepped up to the massive, wooden, black door, and took the lion shaped knocker in her hand, bringing it down to hit the door three times.

The door opened, and Emmy, the maid of the house, greeted them. "Hello, Rose, sweetie. Oh, Alex! You haven't been here in a while. It's great to see you again!"

Rose allowed Emmy to give her one of her big hugs, and smiled up at her. "Thank you, Emmy. I need to bring Alex in. We have a manner to discuss with my parents."

Emmy smiled. "Of course, of course! Alex, come on in!" Then she shuffled off to do more cleaning.

Rose glanced up at Alex, a stunning smile on her face. Her black hair framed her pale face, a contrast tha was almost ethreal. She giggled and pulled him towards the parlor room, where her parents, Timothy Iris and Thorn Iris were sitting, sipping tea.

"Mom, Dad! I brought Alex! He... he needs a place to stay. His grandfath-"

She was cut off by Mr. Iris. "Sweetie, we know. As you know, we can sense reasons behind people's extreme feelings, like despair, since Alex seems depressed. And he is welcome to stay here with us."

Rose grinned and squeezed Alex's hand, not letting go. "Thanks, Daddy. Should I show him to the guest room?"

Mr. Iris nodded. "Yes, go do that. Then dinner will be ready. I want you two down at 8:00." He then smiled and sat down, going back to his tea and book.

Rose pulled Alex upstairs, then giggled as she paused when they reach the top. "Just so you know, their tea was laced with elk blood. You'll have to start drinking blood soon, too." Her face turned sad. "If you go too long without blood, you won't die; you can't die of blood starvation. But you can go mad and crazy with thirst, and you'll be killing and destroying everything in your path; that is why you must drink blood often."

She then giggled and pulled him to the guest room, and opened the thick wooden door. There was a bed with a red quilt and white sheets, there was a wooden dresser painted dark blue, there were two closets, and a bathroom off to the side. She squeezed his hand and reluctantly dropped it, then took his bags, setting them on the bed.

She turned to him. "Want to go to my room and play some Call Of Duty?", she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Uh, I think you meant closet. Cuz Rose was already on his bed, so he couldn't have changed in his room with her there))
Yhea.I ment closet)
" Um..sure.But why would I need blood?" He asked,unaware he was half vampire now.He still couldn't member anything Frome when the vampire had attacked.He dropped the small suitcase by the door and sat next to rose on the bed.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Yhea.I ment closet)
" Um..sure.But why would I need blood?" He asked,unaware he was half vampire now.He still couldn't member anything Frome when the vampire had attacked.He dropped the small suitcase by the door and sat next to rose on the bed.

Rose sighed and buried her face into his chest. "You're not supposed to know until three days after, but I'll tell you; you're part vampire now."

She then pulled away and stood, grabbing his hand and pulling him up with her. Her face was serious. "So, if you don't want to end up into a killing machine like that man who had attacked us, if you want to stay sane, you must, you must drink a full pint of blood at least once in every six days. You don't need to drink blood right now; you haven't grown enough to need it for at least two weeks. But you will soon."

Then she giggled and pulled him to her room, before dropping his hand. She flopped down on her belly the floor in front of her fifty inch flat screen TV, and she grabbed the remote controller and remote that were on the floor beside her. She giggled and turned it on. "No need for your Xbox now, since my own is already set up. I also have Call Of Duty Black Ops ready, too." She rested her chin against the floor, her eyes looking up at the TV, her arms out, hands holding the controller. She looked quite silly, and it was intentional, as she was trying to get Alex to laugh.

Static
April 15th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Rose sighed and buried her face into his chest. "You're not supposed to know until three days after, but I'll tell you; you're part vampire now."

She then pulled away and stood, grabbing his hand and pulling him up with her. Her face was serious. "So, if you don't want to end up into a killing machine like that man who had attacked us, if you want to stay sane, you must, you must drink a full pint of blood at least once in every six days. You don't need to drink blood right now; you haven't grown enough to need it for at least two weeks. But you will soon."

Then she giggled and pulled him to her room, before dropping his hand. She flopped down on her belly the floor in front of her fifty inch flat screen TV, and she grabbed the remote controller and remote that were on the floor beside her. She giggled and turned it on. "No need for your Xbox now, since my own is already set up. I also have Call Of Duty Black Ops ready, too." She rested her chin against the floor, her eyes looking up at the TV, her arms out, hands holding the controller. She looked quite silly, and it was intentional, as she was trying to get Alex to laugh.
Alex looked at her a moment and watched her lay down. "How though?" he thought,confused.He looked at her again,this time,a small giggle escaping."You should see yourself right now!" He laughed,forgetting the news for a moment and sitting down next to her.He picked up his controller and sat down,criss crossed."I bet I can beat without even glancing at the controller." He said."Unless your chicken.And you look like one now."

He got up."Let me get some popcorn before we start." He said,standing back up.He walked down to the kitchen and searched through the cupboards,grabbing a bag of King sized popcorn.He popped it in the microwave and came back to rosses room,holding the bowl of popcorn and white chess flavoring.He sat back down next to Rose and scooted the popcorn to the middle."Well,lets start." He said,picking up the controller.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Alex looked at her a moment and watched her lay down. "How though?" he thought,confused.He looked at her again,this time,a small giggle escaping."You should see yourself right now!" He laughed,forgetting the news for a moment and sitting down next to her.He picked up his controller and sat down,criss crossed."I bet I can beat without even glancing at the controller." He said."Unless your chicken.And you look like one now."

He got up."Let me get some popcorn before we start." He said,standing back up.He walked down to the kitchen and searched through the cupboards,grabbing a bag of King sized popcorn.He popped it in the microwave and came back to rosses room,holding the bowl of popcorn and white chess flavoring.He sat back down next to Rose and scooted the popcorn to the middle."Well,lets start." He said,picking up the controller.

Rose giggled as he laughed, but she stayed where she was.

"I am not chicken. I can beat you easily, Alex. Remember back at your house? I defeated you without any effort. You can try again, but you'll fail." She sat up, giggling, using her hand to push herself up, her long, pale slender fingers spread out on the carpet, showing her shiny black nail polish. She moved the popcorn and scooted closer to him so their legs were pressed against each other, and she used her controller to start the game. She grinned as her Avatar raised his gun at Alex's Avatar, and she used the controller to defeat him in two seconds flat.

She giggled as she set down the controller. The credits scolled across the screen. ""Just so you know, older vampires are good at everything. You'll probably beat me as you grow more; right now your brain is still growing as a newborn vampire, so it is still too human to have the skills that more mature vampires have. And yes, werewolf brains are the same as human brains." She giggled and took a piece of popcorn, popping it into her mouth.

Static
April 15th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Rose giggled as he laughed, but she stayed where she was.

"I am not chicken. I can beat you easily, Alex. Remember back at your house? I defeated you without any effort. You can try again, but you'll fail." She sat up, giggling, using her hand to push herself up, her long, pale slender fingers spread out on the carpet, showing her shiny black nail polish. She moved the popcorn and scooted closer to him so their legs were pressed against each other, and she used her controller to start the game. She grinned as her Avatar raised his gun at Alex's Avatar, and she used the controller to defeat him in two seconds flat.

She giggled as she set down the controller. The credits scolled across the screen. ""Just so you know, older vampires are good at everything. You'll probably beat me as you grow more; right now your brain is still growing as a newborn vampire, so it is still too human to have the skills that more mature vampires have. And yes, werewolf brains are the same as human brains." She giggled and took a piece of popcorn, popping it into her mouth.
Alex put down his controller,putting popcorn in his mouth."You hacked the game I bet." He smiled,his yellow eyes looking into Roses."I still think that werewolves are Atleast a little smarter.Straight A's all year.All the way to summer.And when school starts back,it's going to be straight A's again."He told Rose,smiling,and leaned back onto the front of the bed.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Alex put down his controller,putting popcorn in his mouth."You hacked the game I bet." He smiled,his yellow eyes looking into Roses."I still think that werewolves are Atleast a little smarter.Straight A's all year.All the way to summer.And when school starts back,it's going to be straight A's again."He told Rose,smiling,and leaned back onto the front of the bed.

Rose frowned playfully. "Nuuu, I did not hack the game. Why would you accuse me of that?" She pouted adorably.

Static
April 15th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Rose frowned playfully. "Nuuu, I did not hack the game. Why would you accuse me of that?" She pouted adorably.
Alex looked at her,thinking she really was pouting."I didn't mean it!I was just joking!" He said,trying to make her feel better.He crawled up to her and put a hand on her back."I really was joking." He reapeted.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Alec looked at her,thinking she really was pouting."I didn't mean it!I was just joking!" He said,trying to make her feel better.He crawled up to her and put a hand on her back."I really was joking." He reapeted.

Rose burst into giggles. "I was just playing, Alex! No need to apoligize." She rolled her eyes playfully, still grinning, then rested her head against his shoulder.

Just then the grandfather clock in the long hallway outside the door bonged 8:00, which meant dinner was ready.

Rose stood, grabbing his hand and pulling Alex up with her. "Well, let's go eat the best steak and potatoes in the world." She then pulled him through the hall and down the stairs, and they burst into the kitchen, where Rose's parents were already waiting at the table. They looked up and smiled at Rose and Alex in greeting. Mr. Iris gestures to two empty chairs. "Go ahead and sit down, daughter, Alex."

Rose pulled Alex to the empty seats, but instead of sitting in her own chair, she sat in Alex's broad lap when he had sat. She giggled and leaned back against his chest.

Rose's parents gazed at them for a moment, then shook their heads and smiled. Mr. Iris chuckled under his breath.

"Food's ready!", Emma called from the kitchen. Rose's dad stood and went into the kitchen to help Emmy with the food. They brought it in, and Alex's food was set down first.

"It's because you're a guest," Rose whispered to Alex. "Manners is a priority to them." When her food was about to be set in front of Alex as well, she just shook her head. "No, thanks, Emmy. I'll wait until we go hunting for deer tonight."

Rose stayed in Alex's lap while they ate, picking at her black nail polish.

Static
April 15th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Rose burst into giggles. "I was just playing, Alex! No need to apoligize." She rolled her eyes playfully, still grinning, then rested her head against his shoulder.

Just then the grandfather clock in the long hallway outside the door bonged 8:00, which meant dinner was ready.

Rose stood, grabbing his hand and pulling Alex up with her. "Well, let's go eat the best steak and potatoes in the world." She then pulled him through the hall and down the stairs, and they burst into the kitchen, where Rose's parents were already waiting at the table. They looked up and smiled at Rose and Alex in greeting. Mr. Iris gestures to two empty chairs. "Go ahead and sit down, daughter, Alex."

Rose pulled Alex to the empty seats, but instead of sitting in her own chair, she sat in Alex's broad lap when he had sat. She giggled and leaned back against his chest.

Rose's parents gazed at them for a moment, then shook their heads and smiled. Mr. Iris chuckled under his breath.

"Food's ready!", Emma called from the kitchen. Rose's dad stood and went into the kitchen to help Emmy with the food. They brought it in, and Alex's food was set down first.

"It's because you're a guest," Rose whispered to Alex. "Manners is a priority to them." When her food was about to be set in front of Alex as well, she just shook her head. "No, thanks, Emmy. I'll wait until we go hunting for deer tonight."

Rose stayed in Alex's lap while they ate, picking at her black nail polish.
Alex ate the stake and potatoes within minutes."That was good!" He said,sitting back.He didn't ask for more because of the upcoming hunt but waited patiently for everyone else to finish.He twirled Roses hir around his finger,making the smooth strands somewhat curley for a few moments before the strand went straight again.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Alex ate the stake and potatoes within minutes."That was good!" He said,sitting back.He didn't ask for more because of the upcoming hunt but waited patiently for everyone else to finish.He twirled Roses hir around his finger,making the smooth strands somewhat curley for a few moments before the strand went straight again.

Rose watched Alex eat, then giggled. "Typical of werewolves to eat fast," she said. She giggled and poked his abdomen. "Don't eat too much or you'll get a bloated belly." She allowed him to play with her hair as she waited for her family to finish.

When they were all finished, Rose's parents helped Emmy carry dishes to the kitchen to be washed later. Then they all went to other parts of the house to relax. Soon, Alex and Rose were alone in the kitchen. Rose smiled. "Emmy is human, but she has lived with us for so long and is such a part of the family I forget. She may be just a maid to most, but to me she is like a grandmother." She turned her head to say something else when their noses bumped.

"Oops," she murmured, blushing. His lips... they were right there in a sexy curve of a smile... she wanted to kiss them again, but should she?

Static
April 15th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Rose watched Alex eat, then giggled. "Typical of werewolves to eat fast," she said. She giggled and poked his abdomen. "Don't eat too much or you'll get a bloated belly." She allowed him to play with her hair as she waited for her family to finish.

When they were all finished, Rose's parents helped Emmy carry dishes to the kitchen to be washed later. Then they all went to other parts of the house to relax. Soon, Alex and Rose were alone in the kitchen. Rose smiled. "Emmy is human, but she has lived with us for so long and is such a part of the family I forget. She may be just a maid to most, but to me she is like a grandmother." She turned her head to say something else when their noses bumped.

"Oops," she murmured, blushing. His lips... they were right there in a sexy curve of a smile... she wanted to kiss them again, but should she?
Alex smiled at rose,then kissed her lightly for just a few moments on the lips.when he stopped,he started to stand up."So,what do you want to do?" He asked,stretching after sitting down for so long without moving.His eyes where not there normal yellow now,but a dark amber,almost red like a vampires,but he took no notice.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Alex smiled at rose,then kissed her lightly for just a few moments on the lips.when he stopped,he started to stand up."So,what do you want to do?" He asked,stretching after sitting down for so long without moving.His eyes where not there normal yellow now,but a dark amber,almost red like a vampires,but he took no notice.

Rose became lightheaded when he started kissing her, and she gasped. When he pulled away, she realized she had been holding his hair and she let go, sliding off his lap so he could stand. She was nervous, distracted by the aftertaste of his kisses, and she startled when he spoke, crying out softly in surprise. She turned to him, taking a few deep breaths, and smiled up at him.

"Hmmm... we could go hunt innocent humans, slaughter kittens, go reckless on the road..." She burst into giggles at his wide, surprised eyes. "I am just kidding, Alex! You should see the look on your face!" She bent over slightly, holding her belly as she laughed. She straightened, brushing her dark bangs from her eyes. She turned to him. "Actually, I'm not sure... what do you want to do?"

Static
April 15th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Rose became lightheaded when he started kissing her, and she gasped. When he pulled away, she realized she had been holding his hair and she let go, sliding off his lap so he could stand. She was nervous, distracted by the aftertaste of his kisses, and she startled when he spoke, crying out softly in surprise. She turned to him, taking a few deep breaths, and smiled up at him.

"Hmmm... we could go hunt innocent humans, slaughter kittens, go reckless on the road..." She burst into giggles at his wide, surprised eyes. "I am just kidding, Alex! You should see the look on your face!" She bent over slightly, holding her belly as she laughed. She straightened, brushing her dark bangs from her eyes. She turned to him. "Actually, I'm not sure... what do you want to do?"
He looked at the time on his watch." Well,you said you hunt at midnight.It's 10:30 right now so we could go to the store or something.or we can keep playing the X-box even though you will win." He said thoughtfully.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 01:28 PM
He looked at the time on his watch." Well,you said you hunt at midnight.It's 10:30 right now so we could go to the store or something.or we can keep playing the X-box even though you will win." He said thoughtfully.

Rose thought for a minute. "I guess we can go to GameStop. There is a game I want. It's called Skyrim. I have played the computer version on my laptop, but I have never played the Xbox version. I have heard it is much better."

Suddenly a huge, all black German Shepard came barreling in, growling and barking at Alex.

Rose turned and stepped in front of Alex. "No, no, Kayne. He is a friend. Friend."

The dog knew this word... friend... means not dangerous. He sat, still growling slightly, then lumbered off towards the living room.

Rose sighed in relief. She turned to Alex. "You know what? Let's get the game tomorrow. I need to go through my email and straighten my room. You can come with me and play a game while I am working." She took his hand, then pulled him upstairs and down the hall to her room. She squeezed his hand before dropping it, and went over to her desk, which has an Apple Mac computer booted up. She sat down in the chair and started typing away.

After checking and answering her email, she started picking up books, pens, and shirts, putting them on shelves and in drawers. She took a feather duster from a drawer and started dusting her furniture. When she was done, she glanced at the dog shaped clock on the wall. 10:45. They still have an hour and fifteen minutes.

She looked up at Alex, and was suddenly nervous when she realized she was leaning against the bed, with Alex standing really close.

Static
April 15th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Rose thought for a minute. "I guess we can go to GameStop. There is a game I want. It's called Skyrim. I have played the computer version on my laptop, but I have never played the Xbox version. I have heard it is much better."

Suddenly a huge, all black German Shepard came barreling in, growling and barking at Alex.

Rose turned and stepped in front of Alex. "No, no, Kayne. He is a friend. Friend."

The dog knew this word... friend... means not dangerous. He sat, still growling slightly, then lumbered off towards the living room.

Rose sighed in relief. She turned to Alex. "You know what? Let's get the game tomorrow. I need to go through my email and straighten my room. You can come with me and play a game while I am working." She took his hand, then pulled him upstairs and down the hall to her room. She squeezed his hand before dropping it, and went over to her desk, which has an Apple Mac computer booted up. She sat down in the chair and started typing away.

After checking and answering her email, she started picking up books, pens, and shirts, putting them on shelves and in drawers. She took a feather duster from a drawer and started dusting her furniture. When she was done, she glanced at the dog shaped clock on the wall. 10:45. They still have an hour and fifteen minutes.

She looked up at Alex, and was suddenly nervous when she realized she was leaning against the bed, with Alex standing really close.
"So what are you hunting tonight?" Alex asked casualy.Alex was beside her,also leaning on the bed but on the opposite bed post.He looked at rose and saw how tense she was."And why are you so tense?" He asked.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 01:57 PM
"So what are you hunting tonight?" Alex asked casualy.Alex was beside her,also leaning on the bed but on the opposite bed post.He looked at rose and saw how tense she was."And why are you so tense?" He asked.

Rose glanced at him. "I... I'm hunting animals. You know, like, deer, elk, bears, anything big enough with enough blood to satisfy out thirst until out next hunting session." She cleared her throat nervously and looked away. "Uh... because you were so... close, and the bed is, uh... right behind us."

Static
April 15th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Rose glanced at him. "I... I'm hunting animals. You know, like, deer, elk, bears, anything big enough with enough blood to satisfy out thirst until out next hunting session." She cleared her throat nervously and looked away. "Uh... because you were so... close, and the bed is, uh... right behind us."
Alex shrugged,scooting away a little so she would be more comfortable." Do you have any horror movies?Like chuckle or something to watch while we wait?" He asked,looking at his watch again."It's 10:50 so we might just be able to finish most of it."

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Alex shrugged,scooting away a little so she would be more comfortable." Do you have any horror movies?Like chuckle or something to watch while we wait?" He asked,looking at his watch again."It's 10:50 so we might just be able to finish most of it."

Rose sighed in relief as he scooted away a little. She then grinned and went to her closet, opening it to reveal shelves filled with video games and movies. She scans the movies, then pulled one out, holding it up. "You gotta watch this one. It's called Don't Breathe. It is very disturbing and scary, perfect for staying up to watch in the middle of the night."

She took a spaghetti strap tank and shorts from a drawer, and went to the bathroom, quickly changing before coming out, wisps of her black hair resting over her eyes. She looked adorable, and didn't even know it, even though Alex was staring.

She saw the leftover popcorn in the bowl on the floor. "We can eat the rest while we watch the movie." She reached over and turned off the lamp. "It'll make it even scarier," she says, grinning.

She sat down on the floor with a blanket, and when Alex sat beside her, she wrapped the blanket around them. As the movie started, she rested her head against his chest and sighed.

As the movie played, Rose occasionally covered her eyes with her hands, presseing closer Alex, before relaxing.

The grandfather clock bonged 12:00, and Rose jumped in surprise. She grabbed the TV remote and turned it off, then stood, the blanket slipping from her bare shoulders. She turned the lamp on, then faced Alex, grinning. "You ready to go hunting?"

Static
April 15th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Rose sighed in relief as he scooted away a little. She then grinned and went to her closet, opening it to reveal shelves filled with video games and movies. She scans the movies, then pulled one out, holding it up. "You gotta watch this one. It's called Don't Breathe. It is very disturbing and scary, perfect for staying up to watch in the middle of the night."

She took a spaghetti strap tank and shorts from a drawer, and went to the bathroom, quickly changing before coming out, wisps of her black hair resting over her eyes. She looked adorable, and didn't even know it, even though Alex was staring.

She saw the leftover popcorn in the bowl on the floor. "We can eat the rest while we watch the movie." She reached over and turned off the lamp. "It'll make it even scarier," she says, grinning.

She sat down on the floor with a blanket, and when Alex sat beside her, she wrapped the blanket around them. As the movie started, she rested her head against his chest and sighed.

As the movie played, Rose occasionally covered her eyes with her hands, presseing closer Alex, before relaxing.

The grandfather clock bonged 12:00, and Rose jumped in surprise. She grabbed the TV remote and turned it off, then stood, the blanket slipping from her bare shoulders. She turned the lamp on, then faced Alex, grinning. "You ready to go hunting?"
Alex nodded." Yhea.I'm ready." He said."I guess I'm going off by myself.Meet you here at sunrise." He said,starting to head out of the room.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Alex nodded." Yhea.I'm ready." He said."I guess I'm going off by myself.Meet you here at sunrise." He said,starting to head out of the room.

Before Alex could leave, Rose quickly grabbed his hand. She looked up at him, her eyes doteful. "Before you leave... this." She pressed her mouth to his, then ran her tongue along his bottom lip. She heard him groan, and she smiled underneath his lips. She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him for another moment before pulling away slightly. She kissed him for another minute before stepping back. She smiled at him. "See you at sunrise,"she said and she turned, running out the door and into the night.

Static
April 15th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Before Alex could leave, Rose quickly grabbed his hand. She looked up at him, her eyes doteful. "Before you leave... this." She pressed her mouth to his, then ran her tongue along his bottom lip. She heard him groan, and she smiled underneath his lips. She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him for another moment before pulling away slightly. She kissed him for another minute before stepping back. She smiled at him. "See you at sunrise,"she said and she turned, running out the door and into the night.
Alex watched her,and then transformed into a large,black wolf with redish hello eyes. " Just to find the food now." he thought,heading in the direction of the woods and stopping at the edge,scanning the inside for deer.He walked in and smelled the air,running off in the direction of elk.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Alex watched her,and then transformed into a large,black wolf with redish hello eyes. " Just to find the food now." he thought,heading in the direction of the woods and stopping at the edge,scanning the inside for deer.He walked in and smelled the air,running off in the direction of elk.

Rose ran through the night, in her other Form, which made her eyes black with red irises and purple pupils, and her long black hair streaked with red, red the color of blood. Her bare skin showed black markings in ethreal designs, a part of the Form that only showed when a vampire Matured. She met up with her parents, the excitement of the hunt making her forget everything but the hunt. Her mother's long wavy golden hair was streaked with black, and her eyes were the same as Rose's. Her markings were different. Rose's father's shaggy black hair was streaked with red, and his eyes were the same as well. His markings were the most stunning of all.

"What should we hunt first, Father?", Rose asked in an otherwordly, beautiful voice, that sounded ancient and unhuman.

Her father thought for a moment. "First, we hunt bear," he said, his voice deep, and just as ancient and otherwordly.

Her mother smiled. "Bear blood is my favorite; let's go," she said, her voice also beautiful and ancient.

The three sped through the night, the trees a blur as they passed. The three vampires were going so fast, they were invisible, not able to be caught by any eye that did not belong to a vampire. They came upon a bear's cave, and inched towards it.

"Father, should we barge in, or wait?", Rose asked.

Her dad ((omlll, I almost said "ded" Lmaoo XD)) gazed at the cave, calculating the way they should approach. He sniffed the air, scenting what would be in the cave. He smelled something, but wasn't sure what it was. "Let's go, but quietly."

The three apporached the cave, and then Rose noticed ten pairs of red eyes. She heard slight growling. She backed up, being the only one who had noticed. "Father... Mother... we need to go back..."

Suddenly five of the pairs of red eyes jumped out, revealing crazed, thirsty vampires, that were matured, a.k.a. very strong.

"ALEX!!!", Rose cried out, her voice sounding close to her normal one, hoping her boyfriend would hear. They were in trouble, and with Alex by their side, they might have a chance, but she needed him, NOW!

Static
April 15th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Rose ran through the night, in her other Form, which made her eyes black with red irises and purple pupils, and her long black hair streaked with red, red the color of blood. Her bare skin showed black markings in ethreal designs, a part of the Form that only showed when a vampire Matured. She met up with her parents, the excitement of the hunt making her forget everything but the hunt. Her mother's long wavy golden hair was streaked with black, and her eyes were the same as Rose's. Her markings were different. Rose's father's shaggy black hair was streaked with red, and his eyes were the same as well. His markings were the most stunning of all.

"What should we hunt first, Father?", Rose asked in an otherwordly, beautiful voice, that sounded ancient and unhuman.

Her father thought for a moment. "First, we hunt bear," he said, his voice deep, and just as ancient and otherwordly.

Her mother smiled. "Bear blood is my favorite; let's go," she said, her voice also beautiful and ancient.

The three sped through the night, the trees a blur as they passed. The three vampires were going so fast, they were invisible, not able to be caught by any eye that did not belong to a vampire. They came upon a bear's cave, and inched towards it.

"Father, should we barge in, or wait?", Rose asked.

Her dad ((omlll, I almost said "ded" Lmaoo XD)) gazed at the cave, calculating the way they should approach. He sniffed the air, scenting what would be in the cave. He smelled something, but wasn't sure what it was. "Let's go, but quietly."

The three apporached the cave, and then Rose noticed ten pairs of red eyes. She heard slight growling. She backed up, being the only one who had noticed. "Father... Mother... we need to go back..."

Suddenly five of the pairs of red eyes jumped out, revealing crazed, thirsty vampires, that were matured, a.k.a. very strong.

"ALEX!!!", Rose cried out, her voice sounding close to her normal one, hoping her boyfriend would hear. They were in trouble, and with Alex by their side, they might have a chance, but she needed him, NOW!
Alex here the scream,lifting his blood covered head.He had just taken down the elk he was chasing and was almost finished eating it.He looked at it regretfully and left the carcass,following the scent of vampire,but a more sour vampire scent mixed with it. " It's the same as the one at the house." he thought,his eyes now red instead of orange.He stopped at the cave,growling at the vampires.The crazed vampires stopped a moment,considering the odd scent of werewolf and vampire but was soon lunging again for the vampires.Alex lunged toward,grabbing one by the head and dragging it away where he ripped it's head off,falling limp.Alex lifted his head,growling.Something was not normal though.As if he was not there.Just the wolf.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Alex here the scream,lifting his blood covered head.He had just taken down the elk he was chasing and was almost finished eating it.He looked at it regretfully and left the carcass,following the scent of vampire,but a more sour vampire scent mixed with it. " It's the same as the one at the house." he thought,his eyes now red instead of orange.He stopped at the cave,growling at the vampires.The crazed vampires stopped a moment,considering the odd scent of werewolf and vampire but was soon lunging again for the vampires.Alex lunged toward,grabbing one by the head and dragging it away where he ripped it's head off,falling limp.Alex lifted his head,growling.Something was not normal though.As if he was not there.Just the wolf.

Rose saw Alex, and a distant sense of relief passed through her. She then turned to one of the crazed vampires, and a snarl ripped through her throat as she lunged. The back markings she bore on her skin suddenly turned purple, and now she was like Alex, not herself; just the vampire. She struggled with the other vampire, and she gripped it's throat, crushing the bones in his neck. It screamed in agony, then recovered after a minute, and snarled at her. Suddenly, it had her pinned on the ground, and he smiled down at her, his fangs glinting in the moonlight. "Time to die..." it rasped, then he started to bring his fangs to her neck. Alex! Help! she screamed to his mind, as she was suddenly partly herself due to the fear.

Hey, I was thinking. Maybe these are the only ways to kill a vamp: tearing the jugular veins in the neck, tearing off the head, and burning them in a fire.))

Static
April 15th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Rose saw Alex, and a distant sense of relief passed through her. She then turned to one of the crazed vampires, and a snarl ripped through her throat as she lunged. The back markings she bore on her skin suddenly turned purple, and now she was like Alex, not herself; just the vampire. She struggled with the other vampire, and she gripped it's throat, crushing the bones in his neck. It screamed in agony, then recovered after a minute, and snarled at her. Suddenly, it had her pinned on the ground, and he smiled down at her, his fangs glinting in the moonlight. "Time to die..." it rasped, then he started to bring his fangs to her neck. Alex! Help! she screamed to his mind, as she was suddenly partly herself due to the fear.

Hey, I was thinking. Maybe these are the only ways to kill a vamp: tearing the jugular veins in the neck, tearing off the head, and burning them in a fire.))
Ok!)
Alex lunged at the vampire,knocking it to the ground and killing it with a night to the head.He stood there growling and pinned down another vampire with one paw.his eyes where red with black around the red.Not vampire or werewolf.
(Loss of controll)

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Ok!)
Alex lunged at the vampire,knocking it to the ground and killing it with a night to the head.He stood there growling and pinned down another vampire with one paw.his eyes where red with black around the red.Not vampire or werewolf.
(Loss of controll)

Rose's parents managed to fend off the other vampires, and soon, the battle was over. Rose sat up, rubbing her arms where the enemy vampire had held her in it's grip. She glanced at Alex, her eyes wide. "Alex... are you okay?"

Static
April 15th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Rose's parents managed to fend off the other vampires, and soon, the battle was over. Rose sat up, rubbing her arms where the enemy vampire had held her in it's grip. She glanced at Alex, her eyes wide. "Alex... are you okay?"
Writers block...)
Alex kept growling and fell down,unconscious.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Writers block...)
Alex kept growling and fell down,unconscious.

Oml, I hate writer's block!!!XDDD))

Rose cried out softly in despair, and burst into tears as she ran over to him. She hugged his furry body, stroking his furry ears. "Oh no... please wake up... please..."

Rose's parents watched, then quietly slipped behind the trees to give them time alone.

The marking Rose bore on her bare arms and legs and neck faded, and the streaks in her hair dissapeared too. Her eyes returned to their normal silvery blue as she hugged him, sobbing into his furry shoulder, still hugging him.

Static
April 15th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Oml, I hate writer's block!!!XDDD))

Rose cried out softly in despair, and burst into tears as she ran over to him. She hugged his furry body, stroking his furry ears. "Oh no... please wake up... please..."

Rose's parents watched, then quietly slipped behind the trees to give them time alone.

The marking Rose bore on her bare arms and legs and neck faded, and the streaks in her hair dissapeared too. Her eyes returned to their normal silvery blue as she hugged him, sobbing into his furry shoulder, still hugging him.
Why must writers block torched me!?!?)
Alexes eyes slowly opened again,back to the normal orange.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Why must writers block torched me!?!?)
Alexes eyes slowly opened again,back to the normal orange.

Rose saw him open his eyes, and she cried out in surprise. She then smiled through her tears and stroked his furry ears. "Oh my gosh, you're okay! I am so glad you're okay, Alex." She buried her face into his furry shoulder. "I am glad," she murmured into his fur, her arms still wrapped around his neck.

Static
April 15th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Rose saw him open his eyes, and she cried out in surprise. She then smiled through her tears and stroked his furry ears. "Oh my gosh, you're okay! I am so glad you're okay, Alex." She buried her face into his furry shoulder. "I am glad," she murmured into his fur, her arms still wrapped around his neck.
Timeskip to back at the house?)

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Timeskip to back at the house?)

Yeah, sure. Let's just say they gave up hunting for the night to recover from the battle))

Rose and Alex were cuddled up on the sofa in front of the fire in the living room, and Rose was curled up in Alex's lap, asleep. Her long legs were pulled against her chest, and her lush dark locks was fanned out over them, almost like a blanket.

Static
April 15th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Yeah, sure. Let's just say they gave up hunting for the night to recover from the battle))

Rose and Alex were cuddled up on the sofa in front of the fire in the living room, and Rose was curled up in Alex's lap, asleep. Her long legs were pulled against her chest, and her lush dark locks was fanned out over them, almost like a blanket.
Alex kept switching the channels on the TV,trying to find something to watch. "there isn't nothing on here." he thought,putting down the remote and sitting back,arms on the couch because of rose on him,finally falling asleap at 3:00.

|+sari+|
April 16th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Alex kept switching the channels on the TV,trying to find something to watch. "there isn't nothing on here." he thought,putting down the remote and sitting back,arms on the couch because of rose on him,finally falling asleap at 3:00.

It was around 4:30 in the morning, and Rose was having a nightmare, which is very rare for her, since her species itself is horrifying, and she was used to it. But in her dream, she was surrounded by thousands of the crazed, starving vampires, their eyes purple with blood starvation. She cried out, then stepped back, pressing against a tree. She knew they wouldn't drink her blood, since they knew she was a vampire herself, but they would surely kill her. She screamed at the top of her lungs. Just then, a deep voice bellowed, "Stop!"

The crazed vampires stopped their approach, knowing who had commanded them to stop. A tall vampire in a black cloak stepped from the crowd. His hood was down, revealing a pale, perfectly sculpted face, with lush black locks of hair brushing his neck. He was certainly healthier than his minions. Rose put on a defiant, stubborn expression.

The leader smiled. "Do not kill the girl yet; not until the war is under way." He came up to Rose, and stroked her face. "Such a pity you have to die soon. You would have made a perfect addition to our clan of vampires."

Rose defiantly yanked her head to the side, glaring at him sideways. He grinned evilly before going back to his minions. "It will be soon, Rose, very soon." And his features fell away, revealing a skull with red eyes and stringy black hair. He screeched.

Rose woke up screaming, tears streaming down her cheeks, still in Alex's lap.

I have a new plot idea. How bout her nightmare was really a vision of a huge war later on? Alex and Rose don't realize it's a vision until later, but I was thinking that it would make it more interesting. :3 ))

Static
April 16th, 2017, 12:58 PM
It was around 4:30 in the morning, and Rose was having a nightmare, which is very rare for her, since her species itself is horrifying, and she was used to it. But in her dream, she was surrounded by thousands of the crazed, starving vampires, their eyes purple with blood starvation. She cried out, then stepped back, pressing against a tree. She knew they wouldn't drink her blood, since they knew she was a vampire herself, but they would surely kill her. She screamed at the top of her lungs. Just then, a deep voice bellowed, "Stop!"

The crazed vampires stopped their approach, knowing who had commanded them to stop. A tall vampire in a black cloak stepped from the crowd. His hood was down, revealing a pale, perfectly sculpted face, with lush black locks of hair brushing his neck. He was certainly healthier than his minions. Rose put on a defiant, stubborn expression.

The leader smiled. "Do not kill the girl yet; not until the war is under way." He came up to Rose, and stroked her face. "Such a pity you have to die soon. You would have made a perfect addition to our clan of vampires."

Rose defiantly yanked her head to the side, glaring at him sideways. He grinned evilly before going back to his minions. "It will be soon, Rose, very soon." And his features fell away, revealing a skull with red eyes and stringy black hair. He screeched.

Rose woke up screaming, tears streaming down her cheeks, still in Alex's lap.

I have a new plot idea. How bout her nightmare was really a vision of a huge war later on? Alex and Rose don't realize it's a vision until later, but I was thinking that it would make it more interesting. :3 ))
Ok.fine with me :D)
Alexwoke up,on full alert."What's wrong!What happened?" He asked Rose."Was it a nightmare?" He asked after calming down.

|+sari+|
April 16th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Ok.fine with me :D)
Alexwoke up,on full alert."What's wrong!What happened?" He asked Rose."Was it a nightmare?" He asked after calming down.

Rose sobbed and buried her face into Alex's chest. She felt his arms wrap around her, and she pressed closer to him.

"I... I don't know... I-It was horrifying... I..." She was shaking violently. "Please... don't leave me... Don't let go of me, stay, please..."

Static
April 16th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Rose sobbed and buried her face into Alex's chest. She felt his arms wrap around her, and she pressed closer to him.

"I... I don't know... I-It was horrifying... I..." She was shaking violently. "Please... don't leave me... Don't let go of me, stay, please..."
Alex stroked her black hair." I promise I won't.I'm please going to be with you." He murmered

|+sari+|
April 16th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Alex stroked her black hair." I promise I won't.I'm please going to be with you." He murmered

Rose nodded, still crying. She felt safe in his arms, as if he could protect her from anything.

Suddenly the living room was bright with light, and Rose's parents were there, looking at them worriedly.

"Oh, dear. I heard her scream," Mrs. Iris said. "And now she is crying. What happened?"

Mr. Iris used his emotion sensing abilities to focus on her fear, then turned to his wife. "She had a nightmare. Apparently it was horrifying to her." He paused when he saw Alex looking at them. "I think we should leave them alone. Alex may be the only one able to comfort her right now." He then quietly turned the light back out, and him and his wife shuffled back to their room down the hall.

Rose sniffled, then whimpered and looked up at Alex, the wetness of her tears causing her black locks to stick to her flushed cheeks, making her look like a young child instead of a teenage girl. She rested her head against his shoulder as he stroked her hair, and she just stayed there, sniffling.

Static
April 16th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Rose nodded, still crying. She felt safe in his arms, as if he could protect her from anything.

Suddenly the living room was bright with light, and Rose's parents were there, looking at them worriedly.

"Oh, dear. I heard her scream," Mrs. Iris said. "And now she is crying. What happened?"

Mr. Iris used his emotion sensing abilities to focus on her fear, then turned to his wife. "She had a nightmare. Apparently it was horrifying to her." He paused when he saw Alex looking at them. "I think we should leave them alone. Alex may be the only one able to comfort her right now." He then quietly turned the light back out, and him and his wife shuffled back to their room down the hall.

Rose sniffled, then whimpered and looked up at Alex, the wetness of her tears causing her black locks to stick to her flushed cheeks, making her look like a young child instead of a teenage girl. She rested her head against his shoulder as he stroked her hair, and she just stayed there, sniffling.
"Your parents must trust you alot." Alex commented after they left."My grandpa would never leave me alone with a girl." He said,smiling at the memory of him."Every time we was alone,he would barge in,saying not to hold hand and kiss and stuff."he looked can at rose."Rember when he came in when we was playing the X-box and said"Don't get within 7 inchis of that girl!"?" He said,mimicking his grandpa's voice to try to make rose laugh.

|+sari+|
April 16th, 2017, 02:04 PM
"Your parents must trust you alot." Alex commented after they left."My grandpa would never leave me alone with a girl." He said,smiling at the memory of him."Every time we was alone,he would barge in,saying not to hold hand and kiss and stuff."he looked can at rose."Rember when he came in when we was playing the X-box and said"Don't get within 7 inchis of that girl!"?" He said,mimicking his grandpa's voice to try to make rose laugh.

Rose nodded. "Actually, they want me to have a boyfriend," she said, her voice still shaky and thick with tears. "They used to always try to set me up with random teenage boys I didn't know, though my parents always claimed they knew the boys."

She giggled at Alex's perfect imitation of his grandpa. "Yeah, I remember." She sighed. "As strict as your grandfather was, I miss him. He may have been strict, but he was caring and a good person. He would always have a glass of sweet tea laced with blood for me at the table whenever I came to visit you." She smiled at the memory, and sighed. "His tea was always the best..."

Static
April 16th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Rose nodded. "Actually, they want me to have a boyfriend," she said, her voice still shaky and thick with tears. "They used to always try to set me up with random teenage boys I didn't know, though my parents always claimed they knew the boys."

She giggled at Alex's perfect imitation of his grandpa. "Yeah, I remember." She sighed. "As strict as your grandfather was, I miss him. He may have been strict, but he was caring and a good person. He would always have a glass of sweet tea laced with blood for me at the table whenever I came to visit you." She smiled at the memory, and sighed. "His tea was always the best..."
Alex nodded,shipping away tears before she noticed." Yhea.When I got in trouble at school for hitting someone,he seemed to not care because it was self defense.Intact he encouraged me." He continued."That might have been before I was even a werewolf." He sighed.He started to stand up."Well,we aren't going to be able to get back to sleep so,you want to help me cook?" He asked,making sure she was not still scared of the dream first.

(Also,it could be the same clan of vampires that killed his grandpa.his grandpa died during the fight so it was not the same vampire they killed.they won't find this out till later though)

|+sari+|
April 16th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Alex nodded,shipping away tears before she noticed." Yhea.When I got in trouble at school for hitting someone,he seemed to not care because it was self defense.Intact he encouraged me." He continued."That might have been before I was even a werewolf." He sighed.He started to stand up."Well,we aren't going to be able to get back to sleep so,you want to help me cook?" He asked,making sure she was not still scared of the dream first.

(Also,it could be the same clan of vampires that killed his grandpa.his grandpa died during the fight so it was not the same vampire they killed.they won't find this out till later though)

Rose nodded meekly and slid off his lap. "Yeah... I guess I am alright. I'll help you cook..." she giggled. "I don't cook much, but I make the most delicious cookies. Better than my mom's, and that's saying something." She led him to the kitchen and got down the ingredients from the cabinets, then got the bowl and mixer from under the sink. She tied a black nylon apron around her waist, the apron form fitting. She then started to put the ingredients in the bowl and used the mixer to mix it together into a creamy substance that smelled sweet. She then heated it, and started mixing it more to make cookie dough. She set it into the oven to cook before wiping her hands on her apron and turning to Alex. "Well, I have made my specialty. How bout you make that famous chocolate cake now? We have all the ingredients you woud need; just look anywhere in here, and you'll find something."

Static
April 16th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Rose nodded meekly and slid off his lap. "Yeah... I guess I am alright. I'll help you cook..." she giggled. "I don't cook much, but I make the most delicious cookies. Better than my mom's, and that's saying something." She led him to the kitchen and got down the ingredients from the cabinets, then got the bowl and mixer from under the sink. She tied a black nylon apron around her waist, the apron form fitting. She then started to put the ingredients in the bowl and used the mixer to mix it together into a creamy substance that smelled sweet. She then heated it, and started mixing it more to make cookie dough. She set it into the oven to cook before wiping her hands on her apron and turning to Alex. "Well, I have made my specialty. How bout you make that famous chocolate cake now? We have all the ingredients you woud need; just look anywhere in here, and you'll find something."
Alex smiled." I said breakfast!Not dinner!" He joked,getting sausage,bakon,biskits,and the cake mix along with chocolate icing."But I'll cook it.I would like some to.Even if it's breakfast."

Alex finished the suusage and put them on a plate,putting the cake mixin the oven.He walked back to the living room,sitting down."It should be done by 6:00If not sooner." He said,sitting back.It was 5:00 and the food was cooking.He turned to Rose."You said to drink blood before the week emnds or I will have to go to a asylum.So I will eat some with breakfast." He said.

|+sari+|
April 16th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Alex smiled." I said breakfast!Not dinner!" He joked,getting sausage,bakon,biskits,and the cake mix along with chocolate icing."But I'll cook it.I would like some to.Even if it's breakfast."

Alex finished the suusage and put them on a plate,putting the cake mixin the oven.He walked back to the living room,sitting down."It should be done by 6:00If not sooner." He said,sitting back.It was 5:00 and the food was cooking.He turned to Rose."You said to drink blood before the week emnds or I will have to go to a asylum.So I will eat some with breakfast." He said.

Rose followed him around the kitchen as he cooked, and listened carefully as he told her how he cooked his sausage. Then she watched him make the cake. She followed him back to the living room, then flopped on the sofa beside him. She tilted her head side to side, chin in her hands. "Okay... but you don't need any quite yet... you are not mature enough as a vamp yet..." She sighed. "Oh, well... I'll get some from my mother. She keeps a few bottes of animal blood in the safe."

Static
April 21st, 2017, 05:14 PM
Rose followed him around the kitchen as he cooked, and listened carefully as he told her how he cooked his sausage. Then she watched him make the cake. She followed him back to the living room, then flopped on the sofa beside him. She tilted her head side to side, chin in her hands. "Okay... but you don't need any quite yet... you are not mature enough as a vamp yet..." She sighed. "Oh, well... I'll get some from my mother. She keeps a few bottes of animal blood in the safe."
Alex nodded." You never told me when.you said within this week.I'll wait till you think is best." He said.Alex started braiding Rose's hair in a French braid.When he finished,he sturdied her."I like your hair braided." He said smiling.

|+sari+|
April 21st, 2017, 05:23 PM
Alex nodded." You never told me when.you said within this week.I'll wait till you think is best." He said.Alex started braiding Rose's hair in a French braid.When he finished,he sturdied her."I like your hair braided." He said smiling.

Rose sat still as Alex braided her hair, his touch tentative and gentle. She smiled at him when he was done. "Thanks... I usually wear my hair loose, but I am glad you like it braided. Thank you." She giggled and snuggled against his chest. "I guess I'll keep it braided from now on."

Static
April 21st, 2017, 05:25 PM
Rose sat still as Alex braided her hair, his touch tentative and gentle. She smiled at him when he was done. "Thanks... I usually wear my hair loose, but I am glad you like it braided. Thank you." She giggled and snuggled against his chest. "I guess I'll keep it braided from now on."
" You don't have to.I just wanted to see what it looked like." He said.

|+sari+|
April 21st, 2017, 05:34 PM
" You don't have to.I just wanted to see what it looked like." He said.

Rose buried her face into his chest and breathed deeply. "You smell good," she murmured happily.

Static
April 21st, 2017, 06:07 PM
Rose buried her face into his chest and breathed deeply. "You smell good," she murmured happily.
Alex smiled."Well,I just had a bath yester day before the hunt."

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 11:36 AM
Alex smiled."Well,I just had a bath yester day before the hunt."

Rose looked up at him, giggling. "I never take baths before my hunts. I always do it after, or in the morning." She sighed and played with a loose string from Alex's fannel shirt, obviously bored.

Static
April 22nd, 2017, 12:12 PM
Rose looked up at him, giggling. "I never take baths before my hunts. I always do it after, or in the morning." She sighed and played with a loose string from Alex's fannel shirt, obviously bored.
Alex smiled."I forgot that you said there was a hunt that day." He said.The timer on the oven rang and he started to stand up.When he got to the kitchen,he got the food out and sat it on the table to cool off.

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 12:36 PM
Alex smiled."I forgot that you said there was a hunt that day." He said.The timer on the oven rang and he started to stand up.When he got to the kitchen,he got the food out and sat it on the table to cool off.

Rose slid off of Alex's lap and followed him into the kitchen, gingerly moving her braid so it was in front of her shoulder. She smiled as she inhaled deeply. "Wow, your cooking smells great," she says.

She hummed as she put on an apron and got out the cookies from the other oven, setting them on the counter. She didn't need gloves, since vampires only feel heat from fire. She sighed in satisfaction as she studied the cookies.

She turned to Alex, smiling. "Go ahead, try a cookie. Then I'll try your cooking."

Static
April 22nd, 2017, 12:38 PM
Rose slid off of Alex's lap and followed him into the kitchen, gingerly moving her braid so it was in front of her shoulder. She smiled as she inhaled deeply. "Wow, your cooking smells great," she says.

She hummed as she put on an apron and got out the cookies from the other oven, setting them on the counter. She didn't need gloves, since vampires only feel heat from fire. She sighed in satisfaction as she studied the cookies.

She turned to Alex, smiling. "Go ahead, try a cookie. Then I'll try your cooking."
Alex looked at the cookies,then gingerly picked one up and bit into it.After he finished the cookie,he sighed deeply." You said you wasemt a good cook you liar." He joked

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 12:55 PM
Alex looked at the cookies,then gingerly picked one up and bit into it.After he finished the cookie,he sighed deeply." You said you wasemt a good cook you liar." He joked

Rose giggled. "I just said I wasn't as good as you." She gently smacked his arm playfully before reaching for one of Alex's sausages.

She took a bite, then started choking playfully. She straightened, giggling at his dumbfounded expression. "I was just kidding around, Alex. This is actually very good." She took a few more bites of the sausage, her fangs biting into the meat.

Static
April 22nd, 2017, 04:58 PM
Rose giggled. "I just said I wasn't as good as you." She gently smacked his arm playfully before reaching for one of Alex's sausages.

She took a bite, then started choking playfully. She straightened, giggling at his dumbfounded expression. "I was just kidding around, Alex. This is actually very good." She took a few more bites of the sausage, her fangs biting into the meat.
Alex smiled."You had me for a minute.When do your parents get up.I thought they would be eating to." He said

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 05:04 PM
Alex smiled."You had me for a minute.When do your parents get up.I thought they would be eating to." He said

Rose glanced at the clock on the wall. "They usually get up at 6:20, but it's already 6:30... hmmm..." She set the sausage down and went down the hall to her parent's room. She knocked on the door. "Mom! Dad! Breakfast!"

The door opened, and Rose's mom was standing there, blinking sleepily. "Sorry, sweetie. We are just tired from the battle last night..." Mrs. Iris rubbed her eyes.

Rose nodded. "Okay, mom. I'll be in the kitchen until you guys are ready. Alex made breakfast," she added with a smile.

Mrs. Iris grinned. "We'll be there in a second, hon."

Rose went back to the kitchen. "Okay, they're coming in a minute."

Static
April 22nd, 2017, 05:11 PM
Rose glanced at the clock on the wall. "They usually get up at 6:20, but it's already 6:30... hmmm..." She set the sausage down and went down the hall to her parent's room. She knocked on the door. "Mom! Dad! Breakfast!"

The door opened, and Rose's mom was standing there, blinking sleepily. "Sorry, sweetie. We are just tired from the battle last night..." Mrs. Iris rubbed her eyes.

Rose nodded. "Okay, mom. I'll be in the kitchen until you guys are ready. Alex made breakfast," she added with a smile.

Mrs. Iris grinned. "We'll be there in a second, hon."

Rose went back to the kitchen. "Okay, they're coming in a minute."
Alex nodded." What was wrong?"

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 05:19 PM
Alex nodded." What was wrong?"

Rose sighed. "They were just tired from the battle last night..." She looked Alex straight in the eye. "But I have a bad feeling these attacks will get much worse... maybe going as far as attacking in sight of humans...." Her face crumpled. "It scares me, Alex..."

Static
April 22nd, 2017, 05:21 PM
Rose sighed. "They were just tired from the battle last night..." She looked Alex straight in the eye. "But I have a bad feeling these attacks will get much worse... maybe going as far as attacking in sight of humans...." Her face crumpled. "It scares me, Alex..."
" Why do you think there attacking?This is twice and I don't think it's a coincidence. " he said,sitting down at the table.

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
" Why do you think there attacking?This is twice and I don't think it's a coincidence. " he said,sitting down at the table.

Rose sighed. "I... really don't know... but I think that it has something to do with the tense rivalry between the vampires that has sprung up recently..." She sat beside him and took his hand, tracing her thumb on his palm, not only to comfort him, but herself, as well.

Static
April 22nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Rose sighed. "I... really don't know... but I think that it has something to do with the tense rivalry between the vampires that has sprung up recently..." She sat beside him and took his hand, tracing her thumb on his palm, not only to comfort him, but herself, as well.
"So why is there a rivalry?Did they kill one another or something?" He asked. "And what's if got to do with us?" he secretly thought.

|+sari+|
April 23rd, 2017, 11:53 AM
"So why is there a rivalry?Did they kill one another or something?" He asked. "And what's if got to do with us?" he secretly thought.

Rose blew a stray dark strand of hair from her eyes and looked at Alex. She scooted a bit closer to him. "I'm not supposed to talk about this, but... there was a war a long, long time ago... I don't know a lot about it, but it apparently caused a rivalry between the two clans of vampires... and, the man that had appeared in my nightterror last night looked a lot like the leader of the other clan that is desribed in the books... Alex, I have a bad, bad feeling...." She looked away, biting her lip.

Static
April 23rd, 2017, 11:56 AM
Rose blew a stray dark strand of hair from her eyes and looked at Alex. She scooted a bit closer to him. "I'm not supposed to talk about this, but... there was a war a long, long time ago... I don't know a lot about it, but it apparently caused a rivalry between the two clans of vampires... and, the man that had appeared in my nightterror last night looked a lot like the leader of the other clan that is desribed in the books... Alex, I have a bad, bad feeling...." She looked away, biting her lip.
Alex also got a bad feeling.He normally did not believe in predictions,but this was no coincidence.He ran his hand through his dark black hair."It was probably just a dream." He said,more to himself than rose.

|+sari+|
April 23rd, 2017, 12:35 PM
Alex also got a bad feeling.He normally did not believe in predictions,but this was no coincidence.He ran his hand through his dark black hair."It was probably just a dream." He said,more to himself than rose.

Rose nodded, then glanced down at their hands. She played with his fingers, intertwining them with hers and then untwining them one by one. Then she flipped his hand over to look at his palm.

Mr. and Mrs. Iris came in, ready for the day. Mrs. Iris smiled when she saw the table already set. She sat down at her spot, and Mr. Iris sat beside her. Rose stood and went over to the counter, putting their meals together, and came back to the table, setting the food down at each place. She then sat back down beside Alex, and as they ate, she wrapped her shin around his under the table.

Mrs. Iris put down her fork and said, "I know you kids had a frightening time last night during the battle... do you two want to stay home from school today?"

Rose's eyes widened. "No, Mom! Please! I have to go to school today! Fall Out Boy is coming to perform at the pep rally today! I can't miss it!!!"

Mrs. Iris giggled. "Okay, sweetie. I know you wouldn't want to miss the chance of seeing your favorite band of all time."

Rose smiled and shifted so her bare foot was on top of Alex's, and her silk pajama pants were warm against his sweatpants.

They all finished eating and Rose reluctantly stood to gather the dishes. She put them in the sink and started washng them. She put up a hand at Alex's protest. "It's alright, Alex. I always wash dishes by myself." She hums as she finishes up, then she turns to Alex. "Okay, I need to go get ready for school, and you do, too. I'll meet you at the front door, and we can go outside. I want to show you my brand new car."

She then rushed upstairs, hurrying to get ready. She put on a black spaghetti strap tank, black vneck tee, black distressed jacket, black ripped jeans, and silver bracelets. She carefully undid her braid, so that lush dark waves went down her back and over her shoulders. She topped it off with a black hat and boots.

After swiping on eyeliner, she grabbed her iPhone, purse, and backpack, giving Kayne a quick pat on the head before rushing down the stairs. Alex was at the bottom of the steps, and she smiled. "Well, how do I look?"

((The outfit looks a bit like this, but with her hair black instead of blonde, and the boots are combat boots instead of what you see in the pic. But everything else is the same: Boop :3 (http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/FASHIONABLEPRIS/media/IMG_3762-2.jpg.html) ))

Static
April 23rd, 2017, 12:48 PM
Rose nodded, then glanced down at their hands. She played with his fingers, intertwining them with hers and then untwining them one by one. Then she flipped his hand over to look at his palm.

Mr. and Mrs. Iris came in, ready for the day. Mrs. Iris smiled when she saw the table already set. She sat down at her spot, and Mrs.Iris sat beside her. Rose stood and went over to the counter, putting their meals together, and came back to the table, setting the food down at each place. She then sat back down beside Alex, and as they ate, she wrapped her shin around his under the table.

Mrs. Iris put down her fork and said, "I know you kids had a frightening time last night during the battle... do you two want to stay home from school today?"

Rose's eyes widened. "No, Mom! Please! I have to go to school today! Fall Out Boy is coming to perform at the pep rally today! I can't miss it!!!"

Mrs. Iris giggled. "Okay, sweetie. I know you wouldn't want to miss the chance of seeing your favorite band of all time."

Rose smiled and shifted so her bare foot was on top of Alex's, and her silk pajama pants were warm against his sweatpants.

They all finished eating and Rose reluctantly stood to gather the dishes. She put them in the sink and started washng them. She put up a hand at Alex's protest. "It's alright, Alex. I always wash dishes by myself." She hums as she finishes up, then she turns to Alex. "Okay, I need to go get ready for school, and you do, too. I'll meet you at the front door, and we can go outside. I want to show you my brand new car."

She then rushed upstairs, hurrying to get ready. She put on a black spaghetti strap tank, black vneck tee, black distressed jacket, black ripped jeans, and silver bracelets. She carefully undid her braid, so that lush dark waves went down her back and over her shoulders. She topped it off with a black hat and boots.

After swiping on eyeliner, she grabbed her iPhone, purse, and backpack, giving Kayne a quick pat on the head before rushing down the stairs. Alex was at the bottom of the steps, and she smiled. "Well, how do I look?"

((The outfit looks a bit like this, but with her hair black instead of blonde, and the boots are combat boots instead of what you see in the pic. But everything else is the same: Boop :3 (http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/FASHIONABLEPRIS/media/IMG_3762-2.jpg.html) ))
Alex nodded,looking at the outfit."You look cute in it." He said,stepping out of the bathroom in jeans,white tenis shoes,and a white T-shirt,current Frome what he usually wore,but the channel shirt had to be washed after last night."Well,let's see that car you keep talking about." He said.Many for once,he wouldn't have to drive his worn pick-up to the highschool.He went to normal highschool,but had a extra curiclum in 5 period where the people in military training trained and practiced.

|+sari+|
April 23rd, 2017, 12:58 PM
Alex nodded,looking at the outfit."You look cute in it." He said,stepping out of the bathroom in jeans,white tenis shoes,and a white T-shirt,current Frome what he usually wore,but the channel shirt had to be washed after last night."Well,let's see that car you keep talking about." He said.Many for once,he wouldn't have to drive his worn pick-up to the highschool.He went to normal highschool,but had a extra curiclum in 5 period where the people in military training trained and practiced.

Rose blushed slightly when he called her cute, and grabbed her keys from the table with the telephone. She grabbed his hand and pulled him out the side door in the kitchen and down into the garage, where a sleek brand new mustang sat. It was impressive, and an eye catcher.

Rose shyly smiled, though her face was proud. "Well, here it is..."

It looks like this: shika shika POW :3 (http://www.sportwagen-kaufen.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Hennessey-Ford-Mustang-GT-2015-Tuning.jpg) ))

Static
April 23rd, 2017, 01:05 PM
Rose blushed slightly when he called her cute, and grabbed her keys from the table with the telephone. She grabbed his hand and pulled him out the side door in the kitchen and down into the garage, where a sleek brand new mustang sat. It was impressive, and an eye catcher.

Rose shyly smiled, though her face was proud. "Well, here it is..."

It looks like this: shika shika POW :3 (http://www.sportwagen-kaufen.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Hennessey-Ford-Mustang-GT-2015-Tuning.jpg) ))
Alex allowed himself to be dragged."It seems that your favorite thing to do is drag people." He said smiling.When they got to the car,he stared at it."H...how did you get so much money?!" He gasp.

|+sari+|
April 23rd, 2017, 01:19 PM
Alex allowed himself to be dragged."It seems that your favorite thing to do is drag people." He said smiling.When they got to the car,he stared at it."H...how did you get so much money?!" He gasp.

Rose put a hand to his forehead. "Alex? Are you okay? Do you have a fever or something?" When he shook his head, she sighed and swept her arms around her, her face exasperated. "Uh, hello? Mansion, fifty acres of land, all the electronics and technology you could ever dream of having? It all equals money! And you're asking how I got it?" She shook her head and sighed. "We're super rich, and you should know that, since you have been here many ties before... but enough about that. Let's just go to school." She went to the driver's side and opened the door, revealing on the inside deluxe, high quality black leather seats and shiny, chromatic controls. She got in and waited for Alex to get in. When he did, she reached into a bag on the floor with a ton of CDs and pulled two out, holding them up. "Okay. Do you want to listen to Fall Out Boy's Save Rock and Roll, or Green Day's American Idiot?"

Static
April 23rd, 2017, 01:30 PM
Rose put a hand to his forehead. "Alex? Are you okay? Do you have a fever or something?" When he shook his head, she sighed and swept her arms around her, her face exasperated. "Uh, hello? Mansion, fifty acres of land, all the electronics and technology you could ever dream of having? It all equals money! And you're asking how I got it?" She shook her head and sighed. "We're super rich, and you should know that, since you have been here many ties before... but enough about that. Let's just go to school." She went to the driver's side and opened the door, revealing on the inside deluxe, high quality black leather seats and shiny, chromatic controls. She got in and waited for Alex to get in. When he did, she reached into a bag on the floor with a ton of CDs and pulled two out, holding them up. "Okay. Do you want to listen to Fall Out Boy's Save Rock and Roll, or Green Day's American Idiot?"
" Fall Out Boy's.But still,what kind of jobs do your parents have?I alwase knew you where rich,but you never said why or how." He said,buckling in his seat belt because everyone knew how fast vampires loved to drive fast.Well,not everyone sense hardly anyone believe in vampires,but still.

|+sari+|
April 28th, 2017, 05:03 PM
" Fall Out Boy's.But still,what kind of jobs do your parents have?I alwase knew you where rich,but you never said why or how." He said,buckling in his seat belt because everyone knew how fast vampires loved to drive fast.Well,not everyone sense hardly anyone believe in vampires,but still.

Rose sighed as she slipped the Fall Out Boy CD into the high quality, high definition, surround sound CD player. "My parents... they were inherited with billions of dollars when my grandmother went into the next vampire Cycle, which is when her body Retires, but her blood is saved for her Rehiring into the next Cycle. So, she didn't die, but she isn't going to be Rehired until many years later, so she wanted us to have her money. i don't know how she got it; nobody does."

The music came on, and started playing 'The Phoenix'. Rose sang along softly, her voice musical and soft.

Static
April 28th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Rose sighed as she slipped the Fall Out Boy CD into the high quality, high definition, surround sound CD player. "My parents... they were inherited with billions of dollars when my grandmother went into the next vampire Cycle, which is when her body Retires, but her blood is saved for her Rehiring into the next Cycle. So, she didn't die, but she isn't going to be Rehired until many years later, so she wanted us to have her money. i don't know how she got it; nobody does."

The music came on, and started playing 'The Phoenix'. Rose sang along softly, her voice musical and soft.
Alex listened to her sing,looking at the road quietly.

|+sari+|
April 28th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Alex listened to her sing,looking at the road quietly.

Rose pulled up to the school, and parked in the parking lot. She and Alex got out, and she ran around to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the school. A lot of students looked at the two, surprised.

Rose looked up at Alex, giggling. "I guess they're surprised to see us as a couple now, huh?"

Static
April 28th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Rose pulled up to the school, and parked in the parking lot. She and Alex got out, and she ran around to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the school. A lot of students looked at the two, surprised.

Rose looked up at Alex, giggling. "I guess they're surprised to see us as a couple now, huh?"
Alex blushed.Sence he was the school in 3 classes,it was a common thing,but this was different." Uh...yhea,I guess so." He said,once again being dragged by his girlfriend,but soon was able to stand up and walk beside her,still holding her hand.

Micheal,one of Alex's friends,saw Alex walking past.He stopped trying to open his locker and looked at them surprised."I guess everyone saw it coming.But still,who would've thought it would be so quickly." He said to Jason who was leaning beside Micheal."Yhea.Guess so." Jason commented,watching them go.

(I thinks it's funny how he is always being dragged everywhere.

|+sari+|
April 28th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Alex blushed.Sence he was the school in 3 classes,it was a common thing,but this was different." Uh...yhea,I guess so." He said,once again being dragged by his girlfriend,but soon was able to stand up and walk beside her,still holding her hand.

Micheal,one of Alex's friends,saw Alex walking past.He stopped trying to open his locker and looked at them surprised."I guess everyone saw it coming.But still,who would've thought it would be so quickly." He said to Jason who was leaning beside Micheal."Yhea.Guess so." Jason commented,watching them go.

(I thinks it's funny how he is always being dragged everywhere.

Rose waved at Michael and Jason, walking hand in hand with Alex through the halls. She was happy her locker was always next to his, and now that he was her boyfriend, she would be able to meet him at the end of the day.

They reached their lockers and Rose dropped his hand, opening her locker. She set her black leather designer backpack down, pulling out textbooks and sticking them into her locker. She closed it, turning to Alex.

Yeah, it is XDDD

And when is Alex ever going to kiss her first?! ;-; I'm tired of Rose always being the first to kiss her! I think now is a good time for him to kiss her. Yep, right now :3

Omlll, I sound so desperate XDDD)))

Static
April 29th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Rose waved at Michael and Jason, walking hand in hand with Alex through the halls. She was happy her locker was always next to his, and now that he was her boyfriend, she would be able to meet him at the end of the day.

They reached their lockers and Rose dropped his hand, opening her locker. She set her black leather designer backpack down, pulling out textbooks and sticking them into her locker. She closed it, turning to Alex.

Yeah, it is XDDD

And when is Alex ever going to kiss her first?! ;-; I'm tired of Rose always being the first to kiss her! I think now is a good time for him to kiss her. Yep, right now :3

Omlll, I sound so desperate XDDD)))
Sorry,I'm must new at romance RP.)
Alex finished opening his locker and pulled out his math book,a red folder,and a pencil box.He started walking past rose like he was ignoring her and then giggled."You fell for it." He laughed,leaning down and kissing her forehead.

(I think Alex has kissed her first a couple of times)