PDA

View Full Version : Monster zoo!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 09:48 PM
Like the title says, it's a monster zoo!! With a total of six types of monsters which are earth, wind, fire, water, darkness and light. They each placed in environments that fits they're monster like behavior the most and each types are in different areas of the zoo far from other types due to.... things. Anyway each monster has a trick and each can perform for all of you not only that don't worry about them running wild each have their own personal caretaker which take care of them and teach them new things!! Now then the doors are open welcome to the monster zoo!!! Also for those who would like to just learn about these monsters go ahead but be warned they are monsters after all. Also by the way before you go just know this many of these monsters were saved as babies left to suffer in the hands of man here we give them warmth and love they're our family as we are theirs just know that.

Forum for monsters
Name
Looks ( if any other looks)
Type
Male or female
Personality
What does your environment look like?
How did you get here?
Name of your Caretaker
Powers you have ( that match with your type)
Love interest ( you may have a love interest with a human)
Other
Questions

Forum for humans
Name
Personality
Do you work here?
If not why are you here?
If so how did you end up here?
Role in zoo if you work here ( other jobs are medic, guide, protecter of both monsters and the people also caretaker of course and boss ( only one person can have this )
If caretaker who do you care for
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum

Slash-GNR
April 3rd, 2017, 09:53 PM
Name ronan
Age 18
Looks her normal look
Personality y'all know ronan
Do you work here? Yes
If not why are you here?
If so how did you end up here? Parents forced her to work there
Role in zoo if you work here ( other jobs are medic, guide, protecter of both monsters and the people also caretaker of course and boss ( only one person can have this ) caretaker
If caretaker who do you care for winter
Love interest winter
Other nope
Questions nope

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 09:56 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
Looks: He looks like Izumi Sena from Love Stage
Personality: TBRP'D, I mean you guys know him enough. Except this time, he is EXTREMELY SHY.
Do you work here?: Yes
Role in zoo if you work here ( other jobs are medic, guide, protector of both monsters and the people also caretaker of course and boss ( only one person can have this ) Caretaker
If caretaker who do you care for: Sasuke
Love interest: Sasuke
Other: Nah
Questions: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 09:58 PM
Accepted!! Y'all ready to see your monster boyfriends!!)

Slash-GNR
April 3rd, 2017, 10:01 PM
*breathes* yess

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 10:01 PM
Accepted!! Y'all ready to see your monster boyfriends!!)

YES! Here's Sasuke's human boyfriend - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/03/68/32/036832e44f574bd578efcd9e90fc737a.jpg )

aleka!
April 3rd, 2017, 10:19 PM
Name: Sakoiami
Looks: http://s532.photobucket.com/user/Wildsong_Starclan/media/1255123995754_f.jpg.html
Type: Wind
Male or female: Female
Personality: TBRP'ed
What does your environment look like?: It's a big dome shaped domain, with thick glass all around it, with a rock face, which has a cave running through it. The cave spirals slightly downward, and there's a small glass window where people can view her. There's small bushes and shrubs spread out, mostly near the entrance of the cave.
How did you get here?: Some smugglers found her, and she ended up getting sold to multiple people, until she ended up here, skinny and battered.
Name of your Caretaker: Welp, I'ma wait for someone.
Powers you have: She can control wind, but only short bursts at a time, nothing huge or it will drain her energy quick. She can also summon short bursts of wind, which is something that she needs to work on.
Love interest: Open
Other: Nothin' ouo
Question: None

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 10:33 PM
Okay here they are!!!)
Sasuke
True look: http://pre10.deviantart.net/e7d1/th/pre/f/2007/335/5/a/stone_dragon_by_perzo.jpg
Other looks: http://orig01.deviantart.net/fc70/f/2014/024/9/3/blackfire_by_akreon-d73iw4y.jpg
https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/disp/5297f612330761.562690c632edc.jpg
http://pre12.deviantart.net/07f7/th/pre/i/2013/362/7/7/abyssal_wendigo_by_legendary_memory-d6zprdm.png
http://abz-j-harding.tumblr.com/post/140938485721/wall-of-thorns-x-because-im-really-really
Human form: http://68.media.tumblr.com/72597c75f6517d4d358669794d04244d/tumblr_nv38lun0T11sis4wzo1_1280.png
Darkness
Male
Tbrp
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8og/4115179210/in/photostream
He was found injured by his unconscious brother
Peter
He controls the shadows of his home and changes into a few dark monsters but uses his claws and teeth to hunt can also mimic voices and sounds
Peter!!
Hi
Whz up

Winter
True look: http://awesomedigitalart.com/post/150291394429/by-sandara
Other forms: http://pre14.deviantart.net/6059/th/pre/f/2014/206/3/f/no_place_to_call_home_by_grypwolf-d7sb54u.png
https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me7e7xa2mJ1rjki8po1_400.jpg
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/54243095e4b07ee637a9f812/t/56a930ff2399a3183bfe0ff0/1453928714164/?format=1500w
http://orig02.deviantart.net/bf62/f/2013/257/0/d/0d8e3bc22032f4ff70c667518f4e9b0a-d6mayzp.png
Human form: http://s1.zerochan.net/600/17/21/1626067.jpg
Light
Male
Tbrp
http://s1.zerochan.net/600/17/21/1626067.jpg
Was knocked unconscious by humans and his brother risked his life to save him
Ronan
He controls the light making it bright when dark but can also make little animals of light and change in light like beasts but because of his blood has one dark like form he can sing a song to make you sleepy and mimic voices of the ones you love even if he has never heard them like his brother uses claws and teeth to hunt or just tools he made
Ronan!
Hi
Whz up

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 10:33 PM
Looks: http://s532.photobucket.com/user/Wildsong_Starclan/media/1255123995754_f.jpg.html
What does your environment look like?: It's a big dome shaped domain, with thick glass all around it, with a rock face, which has a cave running through it. The cave spirals slightly downward, and there's a small glass window where people can view her. There's small bushes and shrubs spread out, mostly near the entrance of the cave.
How did you get here?: Some smugglers found her, and she ended up getting sold to multiple people, until she ended up here, skinny and battered.
Powers you have: She can control wind, but only short bursts at a time, nothing huge or it will drain her energy quick. She can also summon short bursts of wind, which is something that she needs to work on.
Accepted! Would you like me to make a caretaker for you? Or would you rather wait :3)

aleka!
April 3rd, 2017, 10:39 PM
Accepted! Would you like me to make a caretaker for you? Or would you rather wait :3)
I'll wait, it's fine! And, should I make another monster form for a monster form, or should I wait until we get a few more caretakers?

Slash-GNR
April 3rd, 2017, 10:40 PM
Can we start?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 10:42 PM
Hmm if you want to go ahead and you can wait if you want to or just roam around your environment :3 ) we can start!)

Slash-GNR
April 3rd, 2017, 10:45 PM
Ronan yawned as she woke up from her nap on a bench. The zoo had not opened yet and she had to take care of winter. She got up quickly and ran to his enclosure where she saw him. "Morning," she said in a kind voice.

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 10:46 PM
Peter was sweeping the area near Sasuke's habitat, sighing and humming a song.

aleka!
April 3rd, 2017, 10:50 PM
Whenever someone makes a caretaker for Sakoiami, should they start as already being her caretaker, or could of something happened to her old one, so no they have to get her to trust them? On the subject of that, is it okay if she's new to the zoo, and she arrived there about a week ago, and she doesn't really trust anyone?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 10:51 PM
Winter was asleep on the big tree until he woke up yawning loudly. He was in his nine tailed fox form and his nine tails were out and wagging gracefully as he begins to jump down to her landing right in front of her in his fox form he was at least as big as a small horse he begins to speak " morning " he speaks in a voice almost like angels.

Sasuke was sleeping away in his true form in the darkness of his habitat until he heard humming, his eyes glowed a bit as he yawns loudly telling peter that he was now awake

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 10:52 PM
Whenever someone makes a caretaker for Sakoiami, should they start as already being her caretaker, or could of something happened to her old one, so no they have to get her to trust them? On the subject of that, is it okay if she's new to the zoo, and she arrived there about a week ago, and she doesn't really trust anyone?)
Yes! It's okay if she's new and if needed I could make one if no one else wants to :3)

Tundra
Sasukewolf (madness)

Can I be a dragon?

Slash-GNR
Winter was asleep on the big tree until he woke up yawning loudly. He was in his nine tailed fox form and his nine tails were out and wagging gracefully as he begins to jump down to her landing right in front of her in his fox form he was at least as big as a small horse he begins to speak " morning " he speaks in a voice almost like angels.

Sasuke was sleeping away in his true form in the darkness of his habitat until he heard humming, his eyes glowed a bit as he yawns loudly telling peter that he was now awake

Ronan looked up at winter and raised and eyebrow. "How are you today?" She asked holding out her hand to him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 10:53 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Can I be a dragon?
Yes!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 10:54 PM
Ronan looked up at winter and raised and eyebrow. "How are you today?" She asked holding out her hand to him.
Winter rubs his head against her hands " good " he says simply as his tails begins to wag again

aleka!
April 3rd, 2017, 10:55 PM
Yes! It's okay if she's new and if needed I could make one if no one else wants to :3)
It's fine, I'll just start RPing her tomorrow, because I have to go to bed. It'll be fine, because it'll actually make sense that she won't get one right away.

AND OH MY GOD THERE'S AN ANT ON MY LAPTOP KEYBOARD HELP!)

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 10:57 PM

Peter looked up and walked into his habitat, beginning to clean and pick up the trash that people threw in. "People can be so rude, can't they, Sasuke?" He asked, stuffing them into the trash bag he had tied around his belt. He pushed the glasses up his nose, which hid most of his face. He was also wearing a hat and his uniform. He watered plants and tended to the trees, keeping them alive for Sasuke.

Slash-GNR
April 3rd, 2017, 10:59 PM
Winter rubs his head against her hands " good " he says simply as his tails begins to wag again

Ronan smiled at this as she bent down and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Aww you are so cute," she said in a baby voice.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:00 PM
Sasuke begins to move around his habitat he comes up to peter and opens his mouth dropping more trash " Indeed " he says in a dark husky voice as he begins to change into his wolf form which was a big as a horse. He smells the trash " although some are good to eat..." he says as he pushes a can with his nose

Tundra
April 3rd, 2017, 11:00 PM
OK!

Name: Snow
Looks: http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5855846/il_570xN.275698696.jpg
Type: Ice/Snow
Male or female: female
Personality: TBRP If that's alright with you...
What does your environment look like: forest
How did you get here: I was caught as a baby
Name of your Caretaker: I dont know
Powers you have: I can breath ice (like you know how dragons can breath fire, its just like that except its ice!)
Love interest: none
Other: na
Questions: nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:01 PM
Ronan smiled at this as she bent down and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Aww you are so cute," she said in a baby voice.
Winters tail begins to wag faster " thank you!!" He says kindly and happily as he begins to playfully lick her cheek his nine tails wagging fast

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:01 PM
OK!

Name: Snow
Looks: http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5855846/il_570xN.275698696.jpg
Type: Ice/Snow
Male or female: female
Personality: TBRP If that's alright with you...
What does your environment look like: forest
How did you get here: I was caught as a baby
Name of your Caretaker: I dont know
Powers you have: I can breath ice (like you know how dragons can breath fire, its just like that except its ice!)
Love interest: none
Other: na
Questions: nope
Accepted!!)

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 11:02 PM
Sasuke begins to move around his habitat he comes up to peter and opens his mouth dropping more trash " Indeed " he says in a dark husky voice as he begins to change into his wolf form which was a big as a horse. He smells the trash " although some are good to eat..." he says as he pushes a can with his nose

Peter smiled, petting Sasuke's head. "No need, I brought you something!" He pulled out a large cookie. "You like sweets, don't you? I-I managed to sneak this through for you.. I wanted to surprise you.. Oh, and I also got you your main meal." Peter tossed some meat onto the ground after picking up the trash. "No, Sasuke, don't eat the trash.." He laughed.

Slash-GNR
April 3rd, 2017, 11:04 PM
Winters tail begins to wag faster " thank you!!" He says kindly and happily as he begins to playfully lick her cheek his nine tails wagging fast

"You want something to eat?" She asked as she leaned over to him and kissed his cheek in return.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:05 PM
Peter smiled, petting Sasuke's head. "No need, I brought you something!" He pulled out a large cookie. "You like sweets, don't you? I-I managed to sneak this through for you.. I wanted to surprise you.. Oh, and I also got you your main meal." Peter tossed some meat onto the ground after picking up the trash. "No, Sasuke, don't eat the trash.." He laughed.
Sasuke tail begins to wag when he saw the cookie he paid no attention to the meat with the cookie around " can I have cookie first?!" He asks impatiently and excitedly his tail wagging real fast as he looks at the cookie

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:06 PM
"You want something to eat?" She asked as she leaned over to him and kissed his cheek in return.
Winter immediately nods " yes!! What is it ? Is it good is it fish?!" He asks as he just begins to run around her excitedly waiting for some food

Tundra
I have no owner...)

Snow opened her eyes to the bright sunlight. She let out a yawn and stood up. Why am I even here. What is my purpose here?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
It's fine, I'll just start RPing her tomorrow, because I have to go to bed. It'll be fine, because it'll actually make sense that she won't get one right away.

AND OH MY GOD THERE'S AN ANT ON MY LAPTOP KEYBOARD HELP!)
Okay :3 ) omg!! Girl run!!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:07 PM
I have no owner...)

Snow opened her eyes to the bright sunlight. She let out a yawn and stood up. Why am I even here. What is my purpose here?
I could make a owner for you if you want)

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 11:07 PM
Sasuke tail begins to wag when he saw the cookie he paid no attention to the meat with the cookie around " can I have cookie first?!" He asks impatiently and excitedly his tail wagging real fast as he looks at the cookie

Peter giggled, holding the cookie out for Sasuke. "Here you go." He blushed, clearly flustered.

Slash-GNR
April 3rd, 2017, 11:09 PM
Winter immediately nods " yes!! What is it ? Is it good is it fish?!" He asks as he just begins to run around her excitedly waiting for some food

"It is in fact," she smiled as she pulled out the fish and tossed some to him. "Hey, how often do you turn into your human form?" She asked tilting her head.

Tundra
April 3rd, 2017, 11:11 PM
Alright...)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:13 PM
Sasuke immediately eats it his tail wagging fast as he eats with joy after he finished it he begins to eat the meat as well laying down by it eating it playfully " thank you!!" He says while he eats

Winter catches it in the air eating it happily " ... rarely why? " he says as he continues to eat his meal

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:14 PM
Alright...)
Okay :3 male or female or would you like to wait until someone else comes and makes a caretaker?)

Tundra
April 3rd, 2017, 11:15 PM
It can be male or female, its your choice...)

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 11:16 PM
Sasuke immediately eats it his tail wagging fast as he eats with joy after he finished it he begins to eat the meat as well laying down by it eating it playfully " thank you!!" He says while he eats

Winter catches it in the air eating it happily " ... rarely why? " he says as he continues to eat his meal

Peter smiled, petting his head. "No problem.." He sighed, turning around to empty his trash bag. When he came back, he had to close the door. "Well, Sasuke, I'll be back to groom you. Enjoy yourself. Unless, of course, you want to spend more time with me."

Slash-GNR
April 3rd, 2017, 11:17 PM

"I don't know. I was just thinking about it... not in a weird way way just..." She stumbled over her words as her face redefined. She then put her hands up to her face concerning her eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:19 PM
It can be male or female, its your choice...)
Okay! )

Sano wolfheart
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpHhAhlVUAA5nOk.jpg
Tbrp
Yes he works here
Found the job by chance
Caretaker
Snow
Open
Hi
Whz up

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:22 PM
Sasuke finished up his meal but when saw peter about the leave. He pulls on his pants with his teeth " but you just got here ... but if you have to you can go" he says sadly but still not letting go

Winter tilts his head " hmm okay " his eyes glowed a bit as he changes into a human a handsome human at that with sky blue eyes and messy white hair " is this enough?"

Sano was humming to himself as he begins to walk into snow habitat. Picking up trash here and there as he hums a catchy tune

Slash-GNR
April 3rd, 2017, 11:24 PM
Ronan uncovered her face as she looked at winter. She could feel her face begin to feel warm. She then shut her eyes. "I don't know I guess," she randomly blurted out even though she enjoyed seeing his human side.

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 11:26 PM
Sasuke finished up his meal but when saw peter about the leave. He pulls on his pants with his teeth " but you just got here ... but if you have to you can go" he says sadly but still not letting go

Winter tilts his head " hmm okay " his eyes glowed a bit as he changes into a human a handsome human at that with sky blue eyes and messy white hair " is this enough?"

Sano was humming to himself as he begins to walk into snow habitat. Picking up trash here and there as he hums a catchy tune

Peter blushed as Sasuke grabbed his pants like that. "...Sasuke.." He said softly, looking over his shoulder. "Okay, I'll stay." He turned around and bent down, kissing the top of his head, then petting his fur. "Let's play tag! But to make it fair, you have to turn into a human."

Tundra
April 3rd, 2017, 11:27 PM
Snow watched Sano through narrowed eyes. She unfolded her wings, stretched them, then folded them again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:31 PM
Winter chews on a fish bone as he looks at her " okay.." he tilts his head " why did you close your eyes?"

Sasuke huffs a bit " fine" he says changing into his human form which was a dangerously handsome man with blood red eyes and black messy hair " who's it ?" He says excitedly which was kinda unexpected for others that such a excited voice came out of this dangerous looking guy

Sano sees snow and smiles at her " don't worry I'm just cleaning up also I brought your favorite " he says smiling kindly as he speaks in a kind cute but husky voice

Slash-GNR
April 3rd, 2017, 11:35 PM
Ronan sat on the floor. "I don't know... I just feel something when I look at you that I'm afraid of... no not afraid I don't know," she said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 11:36 PM
Winter chews on a fish bone as he looks at her " okay.." he tilts his head " why did you close your eyes?"

Sasuke huffs a bit " fine" he says changing into his human form which was a dangerously handsome man with blood red eyes and black messy hair " who's it ?" He says excitedly which was kinda unexpected for others that such a excited voice came out of this dangerous looking guy

Sano sees snow and smiles at her " don't worry I'm just cleaning up also I brought your favorite " he says smiling kindly as he speaks in a kind cute but husky voice

"Me, so you better be running." He smiled blushing a little. Some people were watching, smiling and taking pictures. To be honest, if you were a visitor, you would think this would be cute, too.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:38 PM
Winter smiles " ... me? Or is it a feeling?" He says as he begins to stand up and look at the tree before him

Sasuke immediately nods and begins to start running since he's been everywhere in this habitat he immediately knew where to hide

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 11:40 PM
Winter smiles " ... me? Or is it a feeling?" He says as he begins to stand up and look at the tree before him

Sasuke immediately nods and begins to start running since he's been everywhere in this habitat he immediately knew where to hide

Peter bolted after him, but quickly lost him. "Dammit, Sasuke.." He laughed under his breath, looking around. Hearing a twig snap, he turned to where it came from, only to be a mouse. He huffed and continued walking around, not knowing where Sasuke was.

Slash-GNR
April 3rd, 2017, 11:43 PM

"It's a feeling I think but it is caused by you," she said looking up at him for a few moments then looking back down. "Why are you smiling?" She asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:46 PM
Sasuke was hiding from the top of a tree smiling down at peter watching him as he tried to find him

Winter smiles " I am a dragon of light with the blood of the shadows I have a good feeling what that feeling is but if I say would you believe this old monster "

Slash-GNR
April 3rd, 2017, 11:49 PM
"Of coarse I would," she said now standing up. "What is it?" She asked.

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 11:51 PM
Sasuke was hiding from the top of a tree smiling down at peter watching him as he tried to find him

Winter smiles " I am a dragon of light with the blood of the shadows I have a good feeling what that feeling is but if I say would you believe this old monster "

Peter huffed, continuing to look around. "Sasuke..?" He called, as if that would work to bring him out.

wren
April 3rd, 2017, 11:52 PM
Like the title says, it's a monster zoo!! With a total of six types of monsters which are earth, wind, fire, water, darkness and light. They each placed in environments that fits they're monster like behavior the most and each types are in different areas of the zoo far from other types due to.... things. Anyway each monster has a trick and each can perform for all of you not only that don't worry about them running wild each have their own personal caretaker which take care of them and teach them new things!! Now then the doors are open welcome to the monster zoo!!! Also for those who would like to just learn about these monsters go ahead but be warned they are monsters after all. Also by the way before you go just know this many of these monsters were saved as babies left to suffer in the hands of man here we give them warmth and love they're our family as we are theirs just know that.

Forum for monsters
Name
Looks ( if any other looks)
Type
Male or female
Personality
What does your environment look like?
How did you get here?
Name of your Caretaker
Powers you have ( that match with your type)
Love interest ( you may have a love interest with a human)
Other
Questions

Forum for humans
Name
Personality
Do you work here?
If not why are you here?
Role in zoo if you work here ( other jobs are medic, guide, protecter of both monsters and the people also caretaker of course and boss ( only one person can have this )
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum

Thanks for the invite!!!! *hissssssss*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 11:56 PM
Get in here!! XD) winter smiles " could it be that you're in love?" He asks as he begins to change into his true form which was a huge snake like dragon

Sasuke hears him and looks down his eyes glowed as he lets the shadows talk for him " just say the word and I'll come out of course after you give up " he says in a playful teasing voice

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 11:57 PM
Get in here!! XD) winter smiles " could it be that you're in love?" He asks as he begins to change into his true form which was a huge snake like dragon

Sasuke hears him and looks down his eyes glowed as he lets the shadows talk for him " just say the word and I'll come out of course after you give up " he says in a playful teasing voice

Peter fell to his knees. "Fine, I give up, Sasuke." He rolled his eyes, smiling a little. "You're so silly and cute." His glasses began slipped down his nose, and he pushed them back up. With his short stature and slim, yet slightly muscular body, Peter could pass for a girl. But mostly a boy.

Slash-GNR
April 4th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Ronan took a breath. "I suppose you are right," she said. "But I don't know..." She co tinted as she rubbed her head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Sasuke jumps down landing behind him " I am part of the darkness after all" he says playfully as he begins to change into his true form scaring a few kids in the process as he begins to circle peter

Winter eyes glowed softly as he looks softly " then listen closely to your heart only it can tell you what you are feeling " he says as he begins to circle her like a fish Swimming peacefully in water

Poppyfrost
April 4th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Sasuke jumps down landing behind him " I am part of the darkness after all" he says playfully as he begins to change into his true form scaring a few kids in the process as he begins to circle peter

Winter eyes glowed softly as he looks softly " then listen closely to your heart only it can tell you what you are feeling " he says as he begins to circle her like a fish Swimming peacefully in water

Peter yelped, falling onto his back. He propped himself up with his elbows, watching Sasuke. "Sasuke.. You're scaring people.." He smiled a little, blushing some more.

wren
April 4th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Forum for monsters
Name: Unknown; let's just say yet to be named
Looks: A large hawk/all white with electric blue lights down it's body
Type: Light
Male or female: Identifies as They
Personality: tbrp
What does your environment look like?: like a desert tundra
How did you get here?: by capture
Name of your Caretaker: OPEN
Powers you have: Light beam/Electric power shock/light spikes tbd
Love interest:...
Other
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Accepted!!) Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he licks peters cheek " and?" He says as he begins to lay on the ground

Slash-GNR
April 4th, 2017, 06:57 AM

Ronan turned her head to watch him. She could feel her heart speed up. "How do you know so much? You haven't even had contact with much people," she said tilting her head.

Poppyfrost
April 4th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Accepted!!) Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he licks peters cheek " and?" He says as he begins to lay on the ground

"And the parents won't come back because it was too scary, and then we won't be able to make enough money to support you guys, and I will never see you again." He sighed sadly, sitting up and petting his fur. "Please don't do that, okay?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as the red light in his body begins to fade softly " as you wish " he says as he begins to fly up towards the window and his light begins to glow again softly but warming making some of the kids try to touch him though the glass and many of the adults began recording him as he flow softly and beautifully. He flys down towards peter disappearing into the ground before him as if it was just water he comes back up like a whale once again disappearing into the darkness again as if he was putting up a show

Winter laughs softly " I am a beast of light despite not knowing anyone I can see all you're hearts and soul I could only see the good while my brother the bad" his voice begins to change into a combination of many voices of many people " I know many things my eyes see all and my ears hear all "

Spikes
April 4th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Forum for humans
Name
Garrin
Looks
A medium height, relatively thin and tan male, with light blue eyes. His hair is strangely white, with a russet undertone due to each strand being composed of both colours. Likes to decorate himself with make up, paints and trinkets, and often has these on everyday.
Personality
A cheeky fun-lover who deep down has a heart of gold. He often pushes people over the edge, however with his annoying behaviour and requests to play such childish games as hide and seek, and to paint other individuals like they're his canvas. He hopes to one day find someone who feels the same way as him, so that they can both be as childish as possible together.
Do you work here?
Yes
If not why are you here?
N/A
Searching for a job, not to mention he loves animals
Role in zoo if you work here
Caretaker?
Open?
Love interest
None (homosexual)
Other
Needs a thingo to take care of
Questions
Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Accepted!!)

Spikes
April 4th, 2017, 10:38 AM
(Yass. Any open monsters?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Yes!! Aleka'S is open!! )

Spikes
April 4th, 2017, 10:49 AM
(Oki doki! I'll request for hers lmao)

aleka!
April 4th, 2017, 04:22 PM
*Crashes in* Oooohh, a caretaker for Sakoiami!

And, recap please XD)

wren
April 4th, 2017, 04:35 PM
The large bird like creature moved with extreme serenity. he had yet to be named hence the lack of people coming to see him. He was being treated before going to 'another place' he could remember it like yesterday. he had seen many things that day and was afraid to admit he had

Poppyfrost
April 4th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as the red light in his body begins to fade softly " as you wish " he says as he begins to fly up towards the window and his light begins to glow again softly but warming making some of the kids try to touch him though the glass and many of the adults began recording him as he flow softly and beautifully. He flys down towards peter disappearing into the ground before him as if it was just water he comes back up like a whale once again disappearing into the darkness again as if he was putting up a show

Winter laughs softly " I am a beast of light despite not knowing anyone I can see all you're hearts and soul I could only see the good while my brother the bad" his voice begins to change into a combination of many voices of many people " I know many things my eyes see all and my ears hear all "

Peter smiled softly in delight, then walked out of his habitat. "Thank you.." he whispered, walking out of the habitat and washing the smaller windows, letting the parents and kids watch Sasuke.

Spikes
April 4th, 2017, 04:55 PM
*Crashes in* Oooohh, a caretaker for Sakoiami!

And, recap please XD)
( Yup! Dunno what's going on, but I'll start us off! I'll be on mobile for quite a few days so I might be AWOL or have "messy" responses, warning in advance! )
Making his way through the zoo, Garrin looked at the map he'd been provided before he entered, stopping every so often to look at all of the other creatures. In a way, he was excited. He didn't know what sort of beast he was going to get...
He was able to eventually make his way to the enclosure... A big, glass dome. It must've been a flying creature! Or a climbing one... He pressed his face to the glass to get a closer look, face smooshed up in a ridiculous fashion. He scanned the enclosure for the monster he might be taking care of.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Peter smiled softly in delight, then walked out of his habitat. "Thank you.." he whispered, walking out of the habitat and washing the smaller windows, letting the parents and kids watch Sasuke.
Sasuke dives into the shadows and comes out once again until eventually his eyes begins to glow softly as he changes into a tall demonic being which had long skinny arms and legs with a small sigh he puts his huge hand on the window watching the kids jump back a bit

Poppyfrost
April 4th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Sasuke dives into the shadows and comes out once again until eventually his eyes begins to glow softly as he changes into a tall demonic being which had long skinny arms and legs with a small sigh he puts his huge hand on the window watching the kids jump back a bit

Peter looked over, hearing a few small gasps. "Alright, guys, exhibits closed for a few hours due to cleaning. Sorry. Come back later, though! It'll be open!" He smiled cheerily, standing in front of the window and blocking anyone off. People sighed a little sadly and in disappointment before walking away.

aleka!
April 4th, 2017, 05:20 PM
( Yup! Dunno what's going on, but I'll start us off! I'll be on mobile for quite a few days so I might be AWOL or have "messy" responses, warning in advance! )
Making his way through the zoo, Garrin looked at the map he'd been provided before he entered, stopping every so often to look at all of the other creatures. In a way, he was excited. He didn't know what sort of beast he was going to get...
He was able to eventually make his way to the enclosure... A big, glass dome. It must've been a flying creature! Or a climbing one... He pressed his face to the glass to get a closer look, face smooshed up in a ridiculous fashion. He scanned the enclosure for the monster he might be taking care of.
Sakoiami was curled up in her cave, glaring at the people watching her. Jeez, how much people irritated her. They were always so.. well, weird in her opinion. Snorting softly, she turned her gaze away from the small circular window, only to see yet another person, standing mostly away from the other people looking. She knew she should be used to the people watching her by now, but it still unsettled her. Well, I may as well just stop napping and perhaps actually do something. She thought, standing up, doing a quick stretch, and trotting out the cave, wings slightly unfolded. She paused, turning slowly to glance at all of the people around her.

Spikes
April 4th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Sakoiami was curled up in her cave, glaring at the people watching her. Jeez, how much people irritated her. They were always so.. well, weird in her opinion. Snorting softly, she turned her gaze away from the small circular window, only to see yet another person, standing mostly away from the other people looking. She knew she should be used to the people watching her by now, but it still unsettled her. Well, I may as well just stop napping and perhaps actually do something. She thought, standing up, doing a quick stretch, and trotting out the cave, wings slightly unfolded. She paused, turning slowly to glance at all of the people around her.
Garrin gasped as he saw the dragon unfurl from its position, starting to move out into the open, and right into everyone's view. He pulled away from the glass, rushing over to the entrance to the exhibit before making his way in, slowly making his way over to the creature. Maybe this wasn't the best idea. It could be hostile, though he decided he had enough time to run if it tried to attack him. "..Hey.." he lowered the volume of his voice, trying to keep the dragon calm whilst approaching, and watched it carefully.

aleka!
April 4th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Garrin gasped as he saw the dragon unfurl from its position, starting to move out into the open, and right into everyone's view. He pulled away from the glass, rushing over to the entrance to the exhibit before making his way in, slowly making his way over to the creature. Maybe this wasn't the best idea. It could be hostile, though he decided he had enough time to run if it tried to attack him. "..Hey.." he lowered the volume of his voice, trying to keep the dragon calm whilst approaching, and watched it carefully.
Oh..... there's a human in my domain... She considered that thought for a moment, turning quickly to face him. WHY IS THERE A HUMAN IN MY DOMAIN? That thought quickly followed the last, and she hissed quietly, her tail tip twitching. What am I exactly supposed to do about this? Sakoiami wondered, taking a step back. What was she supposed to do? Should she attack him, or not? She didn't know. Lowering her head, she stared at him, still unsure.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Sasuke looks at peter tilting his head at peter " ... are you jealous?" He asks within peters mind as he steps back a bit, grabbing a log and putting it in front of a small stream he had for some fish in a lake. ( random plot!!! All monsters escape and cause havoc in the city!! But not yet )

Poppyfrost
April 4th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Sasuke looks at peter tilting his head at peter " ... are you jealous?" He asks within peters mind as he steps back a bit, grabbing a log and putting it in front of a small stream he had for some fish in a lake. ( random plot!!! All monsters escape and cause havoc in the city!! But not yet )

oml just imagine that)

Peter blushed deeply. "No.." He muttered under his breath, unable to communicate with Sasuke through the mind, since he was only a human. He was clearly lying. He didn't want everyone googling at Sasuke. Peter had quite the crush on Sasuke, and he didn't like it when Sasuke got attention. It made him very, very jealous.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " liar " he says playfully as he begins watch the fish a bit before standing tall looking at him though the window " you were jealous weren't you?"

Poppyfrost
April 4th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " liar " he says playfully as he begins watch the fish a bit before standing tall looking at him though the window " you were jealous weren't you?"

"I said NO!" Peter snapped, turning around and glaring at him. Then, his gaze softened. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you like that.." He looked down at the ground, biting his lip.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 06:06 PM
"I said NO!" Peter snapped, turning around and glaring at him. Then, his gaze softened. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you like that.." He looked down at the ground, biting his lip.
Sasuke jumps a bit his eyes glowing dangerously but he calms down a bit " no it's okay I was pushing you after all"

Poppyfrost
April 4th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Sasuke jumps a bit his eyes glowing dangerously but he calms down a bit " no it's okay I was pushing you after all"

Peter shook his head. "It's... It's fine, Sasuke.. Come on.. It's your grooming time." He walked into the habitat, pushing a button that made sheets cover the habitat glass windows to prevent people from looking in. He held a brush in his hand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Sasuke changes into his true form and begins to move around waiting for peter to sit down

Poppyfrost
April 4th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Sasuke changes into his true form and begins to move around waiting for peter to sit down

Peter sat down on the ground, glancing at Sasuke before looking away. He was a little tired. Maybe boss wouldn't care if he slept on the job..

Slash-GNR
April 4th, 2017, 06:31 PM

Ronan defensively put her hands over her chest. "If you know what is in my heart... then why do you tell me to listen to it? Why can't you just tell me?" she asked tilting her head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Sasuke sees peter and begins to lay down wrapped around peter although he was much bigger then peter who was like a little toy compared to him

Winter laughs softly " because that's no fun besides it's normal to discover that on your own it's a human thing right?"

Poppyfrost
April 4th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Sasuke sees peter and begins to lay down wrapped around peter although he was much bigger then peter who was like a little toy compared to him

Winter laughs softly " because that's no fun besides it's normal to discover that on your own it's a human thing right?"

Peter looked at Sasuke, and with a soft smile, he sets the brush down and lays down, pressing up against his fur as Sasuke wrapped around him. He quickly fell asleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Sasuke begins to purr softly as he puts his head down and eventually falls asleep

Poppyfrost
April 4th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Sasuke begins to purr softly as he puts his head down and eventually falls asleep

Peter cracked his eyes open later that day. It was clearly late at night. Well, at least he could spend time with Sasuke. He stayed still, not wanting to move and disturb Sasuke. He closed his eyes again and smiled softly, still pressing up against him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Sasuke huffs a bit in his sleep as he rolls over showing his belly and ... scar that was given to him long ago no one knows who did it all is known is that it was humans and he nearly died because of it and he did all that to protect his brother.

Spikes
April 4th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Oh..... there's a human in my domain... She considered that thought for a moment, turning quickly to face him. WHY IS THERE A HUMAN IN MY DOMAIN? That thought quickly followed the last, and she hissed quietly, her tail tip twitching. What am I exactly supposed to do about this? Sakoiami wondered, taking a step back. What was she supposed to do? Should she attack him, or not? She didn't know. Lowering her head, she stared at him, still unsure.
"I'm not here to hurt you, you know. I'm gonna be taking care of you." he held his hands out, crouching slightly. Did this thing even understand him? It was worth a shot... He didn't know how else to calm it down, and they'd have to interact sometime, anyway. "You know, I'll never be able to take care of you if you don't let me come in." he widened his eyes slightly as it appeared to tense up, and he stayed still, waiting for some sort of response... Any sort of response.

aleka!
April 4th, 2017, 09:53 PM
"I'm not here to hurt you, you know. I'm gonna be taking care of you." he held his hands out, crouching slightly. Did this thing even understand him? It was worth a shot... He didn't know how else to calm it down, and they'd have to interact sometime, anyway. "You know, I'll never be able to take care of you if you don't let me come in." he widened his eyes slightly as it appeared to tense up, and he stayed still, waiting for some sort of response... Any sort of response.
Sakoiami exhaled slowly, seeing that he made well, no move to hurt her... At least for now anyways. Tentatively she took a small pace forward, sniffing his hand, her snout about a foot away. The dragon then slightly reared back, balancing on her hind legs a moment before dropping back down onto all fours, blinking once, slowly. She then froze, not exactly knowing how to react currently.

Poppyfrost
April 4th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Sasuke huffs a bit in his sleep as he rolls over showing his belly and ... scar that was given to him long ago no one knows who did it all is known is that it was humans and he nearly died because of it and he did all that to protect his brother.

Peter opened his eyes and glanced at Sasuke, his eyes widened. He reached over and gently touched the scar before stroking his fur. "Sasuke.. What's this?" He said softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 5th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Peter opened his eyes and glanced at Sasuke, his eyes widened. He reached over and gently touched the scar before stroking his fur. "Sasuke.. What's this?" He said softly.
Sasuke hears him " it's a scar from a human... who wanted to hurt my brother " he says calmly

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Sakoiami exhaled slowly, seeing that he made well, no move to hurt her... At least for now anyways. Tentatively she took a small pace forward, sniffing his hand, her snout about a foot away. The dragon then slightly reared back, balancing on her hind legs a moment before dropping back down onto all fours, blinking once, slowly. She then froze, not exactly knowing how to react currently.
Garrin inhaled deeply as the dragon approached, appearing to sink down slightly the closer it got. He hoped for a positive response, otherwise he'd be in... Quite some trouble. He flinched slightly as he felt the hot air of the creature's nostrils against his hand, before slinking back slightly as she reared up at him, pulling his hand away. He braced for the worst once she repositioned, cowering in a sense, before he slowly looked back up at the creature cautiously. "So... You're not going to kill me, are you?" his voice was quite shaky, as was he at this current moment.

wren
April 5th, 2017, 12:57 AM
The large bird like creature moved with extreme serenity. he had yet to be named hence the lack of people coming to see him. He was being treated before going to 'another place' he could remember it like yesterday. he had seen many things that day and was afraid to admit he had

Bump^^

aleka!
April 5th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Garrin inhaled deeply as the dragon approached, appearing to sink down slightly the closer it got. He hoped for a positive response, otherwise he'd be in... Quite some trouble. He flinched slightly as he felt the hot air of the creature's nostrils against his hand, before slinking back slightly as she reared up at him, pulling his hand away. He braced for the worst once she repositioned, cowering in a sense, before he slowly looked back up at the creature cautiously. "So... You're not going to kill me, are you?" his voice was quite shaky, as was he at this current moment.
Sakoiami slightly tilted her head to the side, her nostrils flaring as if saying: "Well, duh, I would of tried to kill you already." She blinked again, wings slightly unfolding as she approached agin, slowly.

(Sorry for the rushed post.)

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Sakoiami slightly tilted her head to the side, her nostrils flaring as if saying: "Well, duh, I would of tried to kill you already." She blinked again, wings slightly unfolding as she approached agin, slowly.

(Sorry for the rushed post.)
He raised an eyebrow at the dragon's... What seemed to be a sassy outburst of sorts. "..Hey, no need to be like that." he 'humph'ed slightly, shaking his head as the creature came further still, inspecting him once more. He held out a hand again. He wondered if monsters liked to sniff your hand like regular animals did. Were dragons different, though? For all he knew they could have an entire ritual based on getting to know someone... That was when Garrin realised he hadn't met many dragons.

aleka!
April 5th, 2017, 04:03 PM
He raised an eyebrow at the dragon's... What seemed to be a sassy outburst of sorts. "..Hey, no need to be like that." he 'humph'ed slightly, shaking his head as the creature came further still, inspecting him once more. He held out a hand again. He wondered if monsters liked to sniff your hand like regular animals did. Were dragons different, though? For all he knew they could have an entire ritual based on getting to know someone... That was when Garrin realised he hadn't met many dragons.
She stopped in front of him, leaning forward slightly so she could sniff his chest. Well, he did smell like most humans, which obviously wasn't unexpected. She then slunk around him, sniffing him and inspecting him a bit more. She was only about three feet taller than him, after all, she definitely wasn't the biggest animal at this zoo. She then extended her wings, ready to take off if needed. Honestly, she didn't really like sudden movements from strange humans, but after all, pretty much every human was strange to her.

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 04:11 PM
She stopped in front of him, leaning forward slightly so she could sniff his chest. Well, he did smell like most humans, which obviously wasn't unexpected. She then slunk around him, sniffing him and inspecting him a bit more. She was only about three feet taller than him, after all, she definitely wasn't the biggest animal at this zoo. She then extended her wings, ready to take off if needed. Honestly, she didn't really like sudden movements from strange humans, but after all, pretty much every human was strange to her.
He stayed a still as he could as he was circled. Was this friendly behaviour or not? That was kind of important to know. He watched her do a full circle around him, following her steps with only his eyes. A shiver went up his spine once he could no longer see her, but relief came once she completed her check-up. He flinched as the dragon opened her wings, however, but was unsure if this was out of fear or aggression. Man, he really should've studied up about these things.

aleka!
April 5th, 2017, 08:30 PM
He stayed a still as he could as he was circled. Was this friendly behaviour or not? That was kind of important to know. He watched her do a full circle around him, following her steps with only his eyes. A shiver went up his spine once he could no longer see her, but relief came once she completed her check-up. He flinched as the dragon opened her wings, however, but was unsure if this was out of fear or aggression. Man, he really should've studied up about these things.
She paused, sitting down in front of him, her stomach giving off a subtle rumble. Oh, this was obviously a great time to be hungry. She shifted her talons awkwardly, making little scuff marks in the bare parts of the ground that were not covered by grass, as most of her domain was covered in the thin green carpet. Talons now curled into the ground, she looked at him with her head slightly dipped, wondering if he would perhaps give her food or not.

Tundra
April 5th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Omg sorry, very late reply!)

Snow blinked. She stepped out of the shadows and stood infront of him, staring down at Sano with kind eyes.

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 09:18 PM
She paused, sitting down in front of him, her stomach giving off a subtle rumble. Oh, this was obviously a great time to be hungry. She shifted her talons awkwardly, making little scuff marks in the bare parts of the ground that were not covered by grass, as most of her domain was covered in the thin green carpet. Talons now curled into the ground, she looked at him with her head slightly dipped, wondering if he would perhaps give her food or not.
Garrin panicked slightly at the sound of the rumble. Was it a warning growl? Was she upset? She didn't look angered... With a sigh of relief, he realised it was only one of hunger. Wait... Only one of hunger? What did this thing eat? He didn't want to find out the hard way. "..You're hungry? Hang on, I'll... I'll check for food." he rushed off, making his way out of the dragon's enclosure on his search.

aleka!
April 7th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Garrin panicked slightly at the sound of the rumble. Was it a warning growl? Was she upset? She didn't look angered... With a sigh of relief, he realised it was only one of hunger. Wait... Only one of hunger? What did this thing eat? He didn't want to find out the hard way. "..You're hungry? Hang on, I'll... I'll check for food." he rushed off, making his way out of the dragon's enclosure on his search.
She watched him leave, pleased that he got that she was hungry. She walked to the entrance, curling in a ball, waiting for his return. She stared at the people behind the glass, her tail tucking close to her chest.

(Wait, I do have a question for Sasukewolf (madness) for the tricks part, do the monster perform tricks in their domain, or are they brought to a place like a stage?)

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 04:35 PM
She watched him leave, pleased that he got that she was hungry. She walked to the entrance, curling in a ball, waiting for his return. She stared at the people behind the glass, her tail tucking close to her chest.

(Wait, I do have a question for Sasukewolf (madness) for the tricks part, do the monster perform tricks in their domain, or are they brought to a place like a stage?)
In quite some time, Garrin made his way back, carrying quite a large supply of meat, along with a few plants. He needed some backup just in case he was wrong about the creature's diet. He made his way into the enclosure, sliding through once he opened up the dome's entrance as his hands were full. He stopped in front of the dragon, dropping some of the meat onto the ground in front "There you go! Eat up. Or... Something." he watched the dragon intently.

aleka!
April 7th, 2017, 08:25 PM
In quite some time, Garrin made his way back, carrying quite a large supply of meat, along with a few plants. He needed some backup just in case he was wrong about the creature's diet. He made his way into the enclosure, sliding through once he opened up the dome's entrance as his hands were full. He stopped in front of the dragon, dropping some of the meat onto the ground in front "There you go! Eat up. Or... Something." he watched the dragon intently.
Sakoiami stood up, streching quickly. Curious, she sniffed the meat. Well, it obviously was meat. She didn't really have to smell it to tell. She grabbed a piece of it in her mouth, retreating to a shadow. She laid down there, glancing back at Garrin. The dragon then started to tear to meat into smaller chunks, tipping her head back slightly as she swallowed them. She didn't really like it when people watched her eat, more than anything else to do with humans watching her, it made her feel quite violated, and like every moment of he life someone was watching her. Well, actually, that was quite true. Heck, she was in an domain after all. Once she finished the slab of meat, she started toward him again to get another, as she was still quite hungry.

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 08:32 PM
He smiled. "Least I got it right..." he watched the dragon retreat to the shadows, waiting for her to finish up what she had. He sighed. How much did she need to eat, anyway? He was quite surprised when she came back for more, but did plan on it to some degree... He wanted to see if the dragon would eat out of his hand. Tearing a few chunks off of what he was already holding, he held it out in his palm. He'd observed it eating, realising that it preferred bite size chunks. "Go ahead! I won't hurt you."

aleka!
April 7th, 2017, 09:49 PM
He smiled. "Least I got it right..." he watched the dragon retreat to the shadows, waiting for her to finish up what she had. He sighed. How much did she need to eat, anyway? He was quite surprised when she came back for more, but did plan on it to some degree... He wanted to see if the dragon would eat out of his hand. Tearing a few chunks off of what he was already holding, he held it out in his palm. He'd observed it eating, realising that it preferred bite size chunks. "Go ahead! I won't hurt you."
She tilted her head, taking a moment to obverse the little chunks of meat in his hand. She stepped toward him, sniffing his hand of a moment, almost bumping her nostrils on his slightly exposed palm, before stepping back slightly. Honestly, one part of her wanted to take the chunks right from his hand, but at the same time, she kind of didn't want too... But, he had brought her food after all, and was kind of respecting her boundaries. After a second more of a hesitation, she quickly grabbed the pieces from his hand with quick nips, careful not to catch his skin. She swallowed them, before sitting down in front of him, still eager for more, letting her lower jaw hang open slightly, what must of looked like a dragon-ish smile.

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 10:52 PM
She tilted her head, taking a moment to obverse the little chunks of meat in his hand. She stepped toward him, sniffing his hand of a moment, almost bumping her nostrils on his slightly exposed palm, before stepping back slightly. Honestly, one part of her wanted to take the chunks right from his hand, but at the same time, she kind of didn't want too... But, he had brought her food after all, and was kind of respecting her boundaries. After a second more of a hesitation, she quickly grabbed the pieces from his hand with quick nips, careful not to catch his skin. She swallowed them, before sitting down in front of him, still eager for more, letting her lower jaw hang open slightly, what must of looked like a dragon-ish smile.
"Yesss.." this was a sort of victory to him. He was making friends! With a dragon. She seemed to trust him a little more now, so he tried again. Tearing off a few more chunks from the piece he had used, he held them up again. "Feel free to eat the lot here... I should get rid of those plants." he looked sideways, over his shoulder at the plants he had decided to bring in just in case.

aleka!
April 7th, 2017, 11:51 PM
"Yesss.." this was a sort of victory to him. He was making friends! With a dragon. She seemed to trust him a little more now, so he tried again. Tearing off a few more chunks from the piece he had used, he held them up again. "Feel free to eat the lot here... I should get rid of those plants." he looked sideways, over his shoulder at the plants he had decided to bring in just in case.
She ate the chunks again, her partly feathered tail lightly thumping the ground. She stood up, walking to the side of him to sniff at the plants he had brought. She couldn't tell what it was, and nor did she care. She backed off from it, sitting in front of him again. And also, seeing that he looked.. pleased, it made her feel pleasant as well.