PDA

View Full Version : Island of The Extinct

Wolvesregion
April 3rd, 2017, 01:43 PM
Your boating with some friends, until you notice you've gone way to far from shore. You and your friends freak out trying to get the boat drivers attention.
The boat driver has headphones in and the door to the steering area is locked.
You and your friends are relived to see a Island ahead, as the driver sees the Island he doesn't looked to happy. He takes off his headphones and asks you why you didn't tell him he was going to far. His eyes are filled with worry and fear. He hears rustling in the bushes and looses it, jumping into the water and disappearing under the waves, his body not floating above the water. The friends decide to go onto the Island, but everyone has a bad feeling. You have no idea what's coming next. No idea of the creatures here. You find a shelter and wonder if humans are here. Then you look at a mud puddle and see the water shaking, hearing booming footsteps and an earsplitting roar.
Will you survive?

notice:
You can have as many chars as you want, but someone has to have a char die because of any cause, dinosaurs, sickness, ect.

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Back story: (optional but appreciated)
Other: (put char dies if your char dies)
Questions:

My form:
Name:Remedy
Looks: http://orig03.deviantart.net/05f7/f/2007/137/3/7/tenchu___ayame_part_02_armor_by_buuzen.jpg Wears mask:
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNTI1/z/NYcAAOxyeZNTRW8z/$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F
Personality: Tough and strong she is layol and kind she also was the first person on the island and it would be smart to stick with her for survival.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Back story: She was born on the island and taught how to survive. Since her parents were the first don't he dino infested island she is the first one their
Other: (still deciding)
Questions: Nupe

Mentions:
Sasukewolf (madness)
Skye
@Rubinatio
Marble
Jazz

Not a private rp.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 3rd, 2017, 03:26 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Bop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Sexuality: Bisexual
Back story: Will tell in RP.
Other: Can Die if needed.
Questions: Nope! ^^

wren
April 3rd, 2017, 04:37 PM
I've been waiting for this day!!

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 05:12 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
Looks: He looks like Izumi Sena from Love Stage :P
Personality: TBRP'D
Sexuality: Gay
Back story: (optional but appreciated) Will reveal later on
Other: (put char dies if your char dies) Naw
Questions: nope

Fallpotato
April 3rd, 2017, 05:16 PM
Name: Jake goldenrod
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7f/52/4a/7f524a9e456271633c4d4f4f40ba4076.jpg
Personality: kind, warm hearted, fearful, more tbrped
Sexuality: heterosexual
Back story: (optional but appreciated) nuh
Other: (put char dies if your char dies) nuh
Questions: nuh

Spikes
April 3rd, 2017, 05:22 PM
Form:
Name:
Biliah
Looks:
Without antlers lmao (https://i.imgur.com/23znsAD.jpg)
Personality:
Bili is shy and under-spoken, but that doesn't stop him from wanting to have plenty of friends to surround himself with. He hangs out with the rowdy crowd, to avoid any attention being drawn to himself. He's easily pushed to making bad decisions, and often gets in trouble due to this.
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Back story:
It's pretty boring so I won't put this.
Other:
Char dies
Questions:
Nope

Wolvesregion
April 3rd, 2017, 06:02 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
Looks: He looks like Izumi Sena from Love Stage :P
Personality: TBRP'D
Sexuality: Gay
Back story: (optional but appreciated) Will reveal later on
Other: (put char dies if your char dies) Naw
Questions: nope
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Bop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Sexuality: Bisexual
Back story: Will tell in RP.
Other: Can Die if needed.
Questions: Nope! ^^
Name: Jake goldenrod
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7f/52/4a/7f524a9e456271633c4d4f4f40ba4076.jpg
Personality: kind, warm hearted, fearful, more tbrped
Sexuality: heterosexual
Back story: (optional but appreciated) nuh
Other: (put char dies if your char dies) nuh
Questions: nuh
Form:
Name:
Biliah
Looks:
Without antlers lmao (https://i.imgur.com/23znsAD.jpg)
Personality:
Bili is shy and under-spoken, but that doesn't stop him from wanting to have plenty of friends to surround himself with. He hangs out with the rowdy crowd, to avoid any attention being drawn to himself. He's easily pushed to making bad decisions, and often gets in trouble due to this.
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Back story:
It's pretty boring so I won't put this.
Other:
Char dies
Questions:
Nope

Accepted) It be smart go find remedy BTW she know all le survival skills. Oh and she was found the island not on the boat.

wren
April 3rd, 2017, 06:24 PM
Name: Sam ...
Looks: Brown hair little shaggy. Deep green wyes tan and MUSCULAR!! :penguinballoon:
Personality: He is quiet and reserved but when it comes to a matter of the heart he is wild and merciless, will stop at nothing to savagely protect this he loves.
Sexuality: GAY BOY
Back story: (optional but appreciated) came up abused by parentals:backhug:
Questions: nup. [ am I still your alpha?!?]

Wolvesregion
April 3rd, 2017, 06:32 PM
Name: Sam ...
Looks: Brown hair little shaggy. Deep green wyes tan and MUSCULAR!! :penguinballoon:
Personality: He is quiet and reserved but when it comes to a matter of the heart he is wild and merciless, will stop at nothing to savagely protect this he loves.
Sexuality: GAY BOY
Back story: (optional but appreciated) came up abused by parentals:backhug:
Questions: nup. [ am I still your alpha?!?]
Accepted (of course! *howls*)

Wolvesregion
April 3rd, 2017, 06:39 PM
You guys wanna start now or wait
?)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 3rd, 2017, 06:57 PM
You guys wanna start now or wait
?)
( Yes please! I love dinosaurs!!! X3 )

Wolvesregion
April 3rd, 2017, 07:05 PM
Remedy watched as the boat crashed into shore. "Visitors?" She said hiding in a bush awaiting for something to happen. She looked into the woods, then at the sky. If there were other people they wouldn't know in thing about surviving in this hell. She stepped onto the beach, birds chirping.

wren
April 3rd, 2017, 07:15 PM
Remedy watched as the boat crashed into shore. "Visitors?" She said hiding in a bush awaiting for something to happen. She looked into the woods, then at the sky. If there were other people they wouldn't know in thing about surviving in this hell. She stepped onto the beach, birds chirping.

Sam was face down in the sand. Arms spread wide as he buried his face in the sand. "I HATE WATER! I told you guys... I told you guys!" He cried in anger and lowered his head in anger.

Wolvesregion
April 3rd, 2017, 07:18 PM
Sam was face down in the sand. Arms spread wide as he buried his face in the sand. "I HATE WATER! I told you guys... I told you guys!" He cried in anger and lowered his head in anger.
no don't yell! Remedy whistled at him and put her finger to her mouth signaling him to please not yell. She stepped toward the boat, stopping as the air went silent. She knew there was nothing right now, She took one more step closer not wanted to encounter any mean people, she hesitated.

aleka!
April 3rd, 2017, 07:31 PM
Is still too late too join?

Name: Hannah
Looks: Pretty short, with brown hair, dyed blonde at the tips. Her hair is about shoulder length, and usually tied back in a braid. She has blue eyes.
Personality: TBRP'ed ((If that's okay ;p))
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Back story: (optional but appreciated) Eh, I'll think of one later....
Other: (put char dies if your char dies) Sure, she could die. And this is pretty out f topic but I just realized that pretty much everyone in this RP are males
Questions: Nawp.)

Wolvesregion
April 3rd, 2017, 07:35 PM
Is still too late too join?

Name: Hannah
Looks: Pretty short, with brown hair, dyed blonde at the tips. Her hair is about shoulder length, and usually tied back in a braid. She has blue eyes.
Personality: TBRP'ed ((If that's okay ;p))
Back story: (optional but appreciated) Eh, I'll think of one later....
Other: (put char dies if your char dies) Sure, she could die. And this is pretty out f topic but I just realized that pretty much everyone in this RP are males
Questions: Nawp.)
Accepted, were starting with the boat crash.)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 3rd, 2017, 07:43 PM
Alex heard yelling, and got up from lying on the boat, groaning as he felt pain everywhere at once. "Is everyone okay?" He asked looking around and towards the shore.

Wolvesregion
April 3rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
Remedy ran towards the boat. "Shut it." She said softly. "Why are you guys here? Who are you?" She looked up at the older boy. "What's your name?" She asked Alex.

aleka!
April 3rd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Hannah groaned, leaning upward, brushing the sand off her shirt. Soon enough, she stood up, looking at the crashed boat. "Well, crap. There goes the boat." She muttered in a faint Irish accent. (Because Irish accents are the best accents ever, don't judge me XD) She looked around, sighing and frowning. Where even are we?! She wondered, eyes narrowing to a glare. She reared backwards at she saw Remedy stop in front of them. "Uh, who are you?"

Wolvesregion
April 3rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
"I'm Remedy." She said studying the at for a few moment. "Why have you come? You can stay on this Island." She said quietly.
(Gtg)

aleka!
April 3rd, 2017, 08:48 PM
Hannah tilted her head. "Okay, I'm Hannah." She exhaled slowly. "Woah, slow down there. Why exactly would we trust you, we literally just met." She put a hand on her hip. "And we didn't exactly... intend to come here. It kind of just happened."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2017, 09:12 PM
Your boating with some friends, until you notice you've gone way to far from shore. You and your friends freak out trying to get the boat drivers attention.
You and your friends are relived to see a Island ahead, as the driver sees the Island he doesn't looked to happy. He takes off his headphones and asks you why you didn't tell him he was going to far. His eyes are filled with worry and fear. He hears rustling in the bushes and looses it, jumping into the water and disappearing under the waves, his body not floating above the water. The friends decide to go onto the Island, but everyone has a bad feeling. You have no idea what's coming next. No idea of the creatures here. You find a shelter and wonder if humans are here. Then you look at a mud puddle and see the water shaking, hearing booming footsteps and an earsplitting roar.
Will you survive?

notice:
You can have as many chars as you want, but someone has to have a char die because of any cause, dinosaurs, sickness, ect.

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Questions:

My form:
Looks: http://orig03.deviantart.net/05f7/f/2007/137/3/7/tenchu___ayame_part_02_armor_by_buuzen.jpg Wears mask:
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNTI1/z/NYcAAOxyeZNTRW8z/$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F
Personality: Tough and strong she is layol and kind she also was the first person on the island and it would be smart to stick with her for survival.
Back story: She was born on the island and taught how to survive. Since her parents were the first don't he dino infested island she is the first one their

Mentions:
Sasukewolf (madness)
Skye
@Rubinatio
Marble
Jazz

Not a private rp.
Random question can I be a dinosaur? Also should I bring in Sano, Sasuke and winter as well?

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 3rd, 2017, 10:21 PM
Random question can I be a dinosaur? Also should I bring in Sano, Sasuke and winter as well?
( Bring them in! Bring them in! Bring them in! X3 )
"I'm Remedy." She said studying the at for a few moment. "Why have you come? You can stay on this Island." She said quietly.
(Gtg)
"Well, I'm Alex." He says, getting off the boat and stepping onto the shore. "And what is this place? Why can't we stay here? At least, for now?" He looked up at the sky, shielding his eyes from the sun.

aleka!
April 3rd, 2017, 10:29 PM
Well, crap know I want to RP a dinosaur too ^^ Plus, am I the only one that thinks this RP kind of reminds me of Ark Survival.)

Hannah looked up at the bright sky, almost imminently turning away, shielding her eyes at black dots gathered at the edge of her vision. "Jesus, why did I do that?" She muttered to herself, crossing her arms.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 3rd, 2017, 10:31 PM
Well, crap know I want to RP a dinosaur too ^^ Plus, am I the only one that thinks this RP kind of reminds me of Ark Survival.)

Hannah looked up at the bright sky, almost imminently turning away, shielding her eyes at black dots gathered at the edge of her vision. "Jesus, why did I do that?" She muttered to herself, crossing her arms.
( You play/watch ARK Survival: Evolved??? XD Best dino game ever. And yeah, this does kind of remind me of it. )

aleka!
April 3rd, 2017, 10:43 PM
( You play/watch ARK Survival: Evolved??? XD Best dino game ever. And yeah, this does kind of remind me of it. )
Yeah, whenever I go to my friend's house, we both play it XD One time, we were surrounded by like five T-Rexs, and when we bred our jerboas in scorched earth, we named the baby, and then it died and we screamed a lot in those twenty seconds o3o)

Spikes
April 4th, 2017, 01:58 AM
(I LOVE ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED
Just needed to say that lmao)

Tundra
April 4th, 2017, 02:18 AM
The Bloody Kitty

Name: Nina
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL5_9VP1aR4uJBAd1vMic6uNVXPVGu7 0wvM3BReQkSq62d80suPA
Personality: TBRP
Sexuality: uhhh...
Back story: (optional but appreciated) nah
Other: (put char dies if your char dies) nah
Questions: no

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 06:54 AM
Course you can be a dino! O course. )

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 06:57 AM
An Earsplitting roar was heard in the woods. "That's why." She said grabbing a weird looking can out of her pocket. "Its got our scent." She said as it stepped out of thee forest and roared. "Tyrannosaur." Remedy said smelling the air. "Don't move a muscle." (Had to do this just for fun....)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 4th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Yeah, whenever I go to my friend's house, we both play it XD One time, we were surrounded by like five T-Rexs, and when we bred our jerboas in scorched earth, we named the baby, and then it died and we screamed a lot in those twenty seconds o3o)
( XD I hate it when I die on ARK. It's so frustrating. )
An Earsplitting roar was heard in the woods. "That's why." She said grabbing a weird looking can out of her pocket. "Its got our scent." She said as it stepped out of thee forest and roared. "Tyrannosaur." Remedy said smelling the air. "Don't move a muscle." (Had to do this just for fun....)
Alex stood wide eyed as the Tyrannosaurus came out of the forest, almost falling back onto the sand. He looked at Remedy. "What do you mean don't move!? Just because we don't move doesn't mean it won't find us!" He whispered very loudly, about to just run in the other direction.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 4th, 2017, 07:24 AM
(I LOVE ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED
Just needed to say that lmao)
( It's a fun game... Until you join the servers and die a million times. XD )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Yay!)
Nightmare
Unknown
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/jurassic-park-brainstorm-concept
Tbrp
Male
Bisexual
He was born here and became a killer among the dinosaurs
Sup
Whz up

Sasuke
Coming up
Tbrp
Male
Bisexual
He crashed here after admitting to run away from the cops he is a feared killer
Has two brothers who know nothing about why they took the trip in the first place
Hi

Winter
Coming up
Tbrp
Male
Bisexual
Crashed with his brothers when they were heading to a new home
Has two brothers
Hi

Sano
Coming up
Tbrp
Male
Homosexual
Crashed with brothers
Has two brothers
Hi

Slash-GNR
April 4th, 2017, 02:37 PM
(No mention for me? xD)

Name: Ronan
Looks: http://www.stockazoo.com/uploads/3/5/4/5/3545172/100071_islandgirl.jpg
Personality: TBRD
Back story: (optional but appreciated): Can she be the biological or even adopted older sister of Remedy? If not, then I'll say she crashed onto shore on a boat.
Other: (put char dies if your char dies): I don't prefer her to die, but if need be, then she can... ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED! I really want the game, but I don't have the console to get it on.
Questions: Nope

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 05:04 PM
(No mention for me? xD)

Name: Ronan
Looks: http://www.stockazoo.com/uploads/3/5/4/5/3545172/100071_islandgirl.jpg
Personality: TBRD
Back story: (optional but appreciated): Can she be the biological or even adopted older sister of Remedy? If not, then I'll say she crashed onto shore on a boat.
Other: (put char dies if your char dies): I don't prefer her to die, but if need be, then she can... ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED! I really want the game, but I don't have the console to get it on.
Questions: Nope
Yay!)
Nightmare
Unknown
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/jurassic-park-brainstorm-concept
Tbrp
Male
Bisexual
He was born here and became a killer among the dinosaurs
Sup
Whz up

Sasuke
Coming up
Tbrp
Male
Bisexual
He crashed here after admitting to run away from the cops he is a feared killer
Has two brothers who know nothing about why they took the trip in the first place
Hi

Winter
Coming up
Tbrp
Male
Bisexual
Crashed with his brothers when they were heading to a new home
Has two brothers
Hi

Sano
Coming up
Tbrp
Male
Homosexual
Crashed with brothers
Has two brothers
Hi
( XD I hate it when I die on ARK. It's so frustrating. )

Alex stood wide eyed as the Tyrannosaurus came out of the forest, almost falling back onto the sand. He looked at Remedy. "What do you mean don't move!? Just because we don't move doesn't mean it won't find us!" He whispered very loudly, about to just run in the other direction.
Accepted accepted And can biolagical()

"Its can't see us if we don't move." Remedy said Through gritted teeth. "If you move then it will kill us all. If you run and we survive I will kill you." She said to Alex. There were few other people on this island, they all new not to move if this dino came around. She glared at it, it slowly begging to turn away.

aleka!
April 4th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Hannah huffed angrily. "Yeah, I agree with him. So if we just don't move, it's somehow not going to see us? Yeah, like I believe that!" She was pretty ready to just sprint into the forest.

(And now, for some forms.

Name: Kanamo
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/58/93/17/589317b04557ac888e4ae3d576ae08a8.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
Back Story: Eh, he's a dinosaur
Other: I doubt anyone will kill him in the first place. I mean, after all, he is a Spinosaurus, one of the biggest of all known carnivorous dinosaurs.
Questions: None Really

Name: Stryker
Looks: Pretty much a tan and darker shade of tan giant crocodile, with a white underbelly, and thin black stripes along his side. He has amber eyes.
Backstory: Must I now?
Other: None, I mean, sure, he could die I guess, if someone killed him while he was trying to attack them.
Questions: None)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 4th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Accepted accepted And can biolagical()

"Its can't see us if we don't move." Remedy said Through gritted teeth. "If you move then it will kill us all. If you run and we survive I will kill you." She said to Alex. There were few other people on this island, they all new not to move if this dino came around. She glared at it, it slowly begging to turn away.
"Are you insane?! It may not see us if we don't move, but it will smell us and kill us!" Alex said, looking at the T-Rex with terrified eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Nightmare roars loudly from afar he was nearby remedy and Alex and even jumping out from behind them immediately jumping onto the tyrannosaurus biting it's neck hard holding it down as if he just was killing prey and he was

Sasuke wakes up softly growling softly in pain but his brothers winter and sano were still passed out. He gets up and begins to walk over to them to check if they were alive

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Hannah huffed angrily. "Yeah, I agree with him. So if we just don't move, it's somehow not going to see us? Yeah, like I believe that!" She was pretty ready to just sprint into the forest.

(And now, for some forms.

Name: Kanamo
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/58/93/17/589317b04557ac888e4ae3d576ae08a8.jpg
Back Story: Eh, he's a dinosaur
Other: I doubt anyone will kill him in the first place. I mean, after all, he is a Spinosaurus, one of the biggest of all known carnivorous dinosaurs.
Questions: None Really

Name: Stryker
Looks: Pretty much a tan and darker shade of tan giant crocodile, with a white underbelly, and thin black stripes along his side. He has amber eyes.
Backstory: Must I now?
Other: None, I mean, sure, he could die I guess, if someone killed him while he was trying to attack them.
Questions: None)
"Are you insane?! It may not see us if we don't move, but it will smell us and kill us!" Alex said, looking at the T-Rex with terrified eyes.
Remedy watched the t-rex down noticing the other dinosaur. "Now you can run! Follow me!" She ran leading them to a camp!. (Can Sasuke, Sano, Winter,Ronan and Remedy live in one camp?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Sure!!) nightmare roars loudly when he killed it. He roared in victory and in power as he suddenly just begins to eat the T. rex. But he smells others and begins to turn his head seeing some humans running but he ignores them and continues to eat his kill

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 05:21 PM
"Sasuke? Sano? Winter? Ronan? We have visitors!" She called more like idiots. she thought to herself looking around.

aleka!
April 4th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Remedy watched the t-rex down noticing the other dinosaur. "Now you can run! Follow me!" She ran leading them to a camp!. (Can Sasuke, Sano, Winter,Ronan and Remedy live in one camp?)
"Jesus," She muttered, sprinting after her.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 4th, 2017, 05:23 PM
"Sasuke? Sano? Winter? Ronan? We have visitors!" She called more like idiots. she thought to herself looking around.
"Where are we?" Alex asked as he came to a stop from running behind Remedy. "And what is this island?"

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 05:26 PM
"This," she turned her head dramatically her eyes red eyes making it look creepy. "Is the island of the extinct. Aka hell, aka your worst nightmare. you'll be lucky to make it off this island alive."

aleka!
April 4th, 2017, 05:28 PM
"Well then. THIS IS JUST GREAT." Hannah yelled, crossing her arms, looking at the ground.

(Are my dinosaur forms accepted?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he smiles " remedy you don't have to say it like that" he says in a dark husky voice as winter looks at the new ones coldly and sano was making something with a knife

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 05:32 PM
"Well then. THIS IS JUST GREAT." Hannah yelled, crossing her arms, looking at the ground.

(Are my dinosaur forms accepted?)
Yes)
"Don't yell." Remedy said grabbing a stick and planting into the ground. "Bring me a vine, there should be some fish in the tree over there, and whatever you do don't spill the yellow stuff, it scares off the little ones but attracts one big one." Remedy looked at Sasuke. "They almost got me killed. they don't listen." She huffed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " what do you expect? They're new to this world of hell so how about this ?" He begins to stand up and look at the new ones " either you listen to us and keep quiet or we'll kill you ourselves " he says in a chilling voice as Sano gives remedy what she wanted

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 05:43 PM
"Thanks." She said to Sano then nodded at Sasuke. The tied the vine to the stick and tide the fish to the vine. "If this doesn't catch a Raptor I don't know what will." She said pointing at the roped everywhere. There were traps everywhere. She only felt Safe around Sano. Even though he was older. She looked at him one last time before looking at Winter. "What's wrong?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Sano smiles at her as winter growls softly " why did you bring them here with you why couldn't you leave them to die we don't need weaklings in this group " Sasuke laughs softly " he's angry again "

aleka!
April 4th, 2017, 05:50 PM
"Welp, that's one way of telling someone to shut it. Jeez, why can't you just say: 'Can you just shut up?' Instead of just straightforward, 'be quiet or we'll kill you.'" Hannah started to glare at Sasuke, her arms still crossed.

Kanamo sniffed the air, eyes mostly closed as he did so. "Oh, what's that? Humans?" The Spinosaurus did smell one every now and then, and the scent was usually carried by a breeze. They didn't really come to the lake area, but he has seen one once or twice. "I wonder if maybe one will come." Honestly, he doubted it. Well, I may as well find something else to eat. Fish can get pretty boring after a while. So, he walked into the jungle, sniffing every few seconds for another dinosaur, or, maybe he would finally get to taste a human.

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 05:52 PM
A tiny little dinosaur was sniffing the fish. Remedy jumped back. "Sasuke, could you show the tourists around? Winter follow Sasuke, Sano help me with the compys." Remedy hated compys, the one dinosaur she feared most.One more jumped out, then another, then more.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Sasuke smiles softly " as you wish " he says walking up to them " because it's more fun when you don't say it " he says as winter walks up to him " let's get going "
Sano nods slowly as he begins to stand up ready to follow her

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 06:08 PM
"By H-help me, I mean you d-do it." She Said hiding behind a tree and remembering her parents. She almost squealed as one hoped next to her, climbing the tree she looked down at it and stuck her tounge out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Sano laughs softly as he grabs it easily and breaks its neck as if it was nothing " why not go with Sasuke and winter I can take of this"

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Remedy nodded and ran to Sasuke and Winter not saying a word. Her glare daring one of them to make fun of her because of her fear. She stared at her feet, watching the ground. (Can I just ads a charrie without a form just looks? Would that be ok with you guys?)

Slash-GNR
April 4th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Ronan sighed as she put her chin in her hand. Where was everyone? She had woken up late and everyone was gone. She felt alone... where was he sister? Ronan had her spear next to her as she twiddled the rope wrapped around it with a feather in it. She bit her lip hoping she was ok.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 4th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Alex watched as Sano snapped the neck of a Compy, Alex kicking another one, then following Sasuke and the others. This island is going to be the death of us... He thought as he followed them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Sasuke didn't say anything but winter was laughing a bit as Sano begins to kill them one by one

aleka!
April 4th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Hannah flinched as she watched Sano snap the tiny dinosaur's neck. As she followed them, she swerved to avoid the squealing dinosaurs. God, how are dinosaurs even here? Why are the others just brushing it off like it's nothing. She thought.

Slash-GNR
April 4th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Ronan decided not to wait as her stomach began to grow uneasy as she thought about her sister. She then got up and grabbed her spear. The girl then walked out into the wild ready to face whatever was given to her.

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Remedy glared at Winters for a moment. "Anyone seen Ronan?" (That's your q Slash-GNR) She looked at the others and sighed. "We live here, that's why were so calm about." She looked around at the sky and almost laughed as a pterosaur flew by. "I sorta remember trying to kill Sasuke they day he and his brothers arrived." She coughed. "In my defence he looked tall enough to me to be a spinosaur...."

Slash-GNR
April 4th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Remedy glared at Winters for a moment. "Anyone seen Ronan?" (That's your q Slash-GNR) She looked at the others and sighed. "We live here, that's why were so calm about." She looked around at the sky and almost laughed as a pterosaur flew by. "I sorta remember trying to kill Sasuke they day he and his brothers arrived." She coughed. "In my defence he looked tall enough to me to be a spinosaur...."

Ronan walked out of the brush and saw her sister. "Yeah, I'm here Remedy," she said as she smiled walking towards her sister. "Are you ok?" she asked putting her hand on her sister's head and stroking her hair before putting her hand at her side. She then chuckled, "Maybe we should have killed them..." she said raising and eyebrow to the brothers.

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Ronan walked out of the brush and saw her sister. "Yeah, I'm here Remedy," she said as she smiled walking towards her sister. "Are you ok?" she asked putting her hand on her sister's head and stroking her hair before putting her hand at her side. She then chuckled, "Maybe we should have killed them..." she said raising and eyebrow to the brothers.
"I'm fine." She said to her sister. "I'll be ok." She sighed looking back back no longer saw Sano.

Slash-GNR
April 4th, 2017, 07:15 PM
"I'm fine." She said to her sister. "I'll be ok." She sighed looking back back no longer saw Sano.

Ronan nodded as she looked around at the others. "So, what did I miss?" she asked tilting her head at them.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 4th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Ronan nodded as she looked around at the others. "So, what did I miss?" she asked tilting her head at them.
"You missed us crashing onto this prehistoric island." Alex said, looking at Ronan. "Honestly, I'm surprised you people have survived here. With all the dinosaurs roaming around."

Slash-GNR
April 4th, 2017, 07:34 PM
"You missed us crashing onto this prehistoric island." Alex said, looking at Ronan. "Honestly, I'm surprised you people have survived here. With all the dinosaurs roaming around."

"Oh yes, more bait for food," she smiled then cocked her head to one side. "We survive here because we are strong," she said putting her hand on her sister's shoulder.

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Remedy heard a loud snap. "My trap went off!" She said hoping she caught what she wanted. She ram off back towards Sano, looking at the dead compy bodies. "She looks at the trap and saw a Rapter swirling in the net, " yes!" She said smiling for the first time in a while.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 4th, 2017, 07:49 PM
"Oh yes, more bait for food," she smiled then cocked her head to one side. "We survive here because we are strong," she said putting her hand on her sister's shoulder.
Alex sighed. "Well, how long have you been here? On this island?" He asked, wondering if there could be a chance of getting back to the mainland.

Slash-GNR
April 4th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Ronan titled her head, "All our lives I guess. I'm 18... so 18 years..." she said as she watched her sister run to her trap. "Why?" she asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Sano smiles at her " it worked!" He says happily as Sasuke and winter walk up them but a loud roar was heard from afar

Slash-GNR
April 4th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Sano smiles at her " it worked!" He says happily as Sasuke and winter walk up them but a loud roar was heard from afar

Ronan watched as they followed her sister. Since when did she become the leader? However, Ronan rolled her eyes and followed the group. She then stopped and held her spear up. "Remedy... I want you to stay with the group. I'm gonna go see what that noise came from," she said.

aleka!
April 4th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Recap?)

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 04:26 AM
Alex sighed. "Well, how long have you been here? On this island?" He asked, wondering if there could be a chance of getting back to the mainland.
"I've been here 11 years. My sister even longer, then came Sasuke,Sano, and Winter." Remedy said blankly. "We don't desire too escape and probably are all going to die on this island either by being killed, eaten, or sick. As for how these creatures got here, I don't know." She finished. Then she looked at Ronan, "Ya, sure I'll stay here, be careful." She said studying in the raptor which was now making a loud rashping noise. "My god, its actually calling for help...." She said softly.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 5th, 2017, 07:24 AM
"I've been here 11 years. My sister even longer, then came Sasuke,Sano, and Winter." Remedy said blankly. "We don't desire too escape and probably are all going to die on this island either by being killed, eaten, or sick. As for how these creatures got here, I don't know." She finished. Then she looked at Ronan, "Ya, sure I'll stay here, be careful." She said studying in the raptor which was now making a loud rashping noise. "My god, its actually calling for help...." She said softly.
"Lord help us..." Alex muttered, looking at the raptor and then looking at Remedy. "Raptors travel in packs, that's why it's calling for help. And if more of them come here... We're all dead." He concluded, shaking his head and looking at the sky.

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 07:34 AM
"Lord help us..." Alex muttered, looking at the raptor and then looking at Remedy. "Raptors travel in packs, that's why it's calling for help. And if more of them come here... We're all dead." He concluded, shaking his head and looking at the sky.
"I know they hunt in packs. They live together, hunt together, kill together, and they know we have their friend so why are they not here?" She asked mostly herself. "I catch most dinosaurs to find their weaknesses. The one I most want is Raptor and now I've got one. One ofThe most intelligent dinosaur that ever lived. We will soon finally know how to kill it." Remedy said excitement glittering in her eyes.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 5th, 2017, 07:40 AM
"I know they hunt in packs. They live together, hunt together, kill together, and they know we have their friend so why are they not here?" She asked mostly herself. "I catch most dinosaurs to find their weaknesses. The one I most want is Raptor and now I've got one. One ofThe most intelligent dinosaur that ever lived. We will soon finally know how to kill it." Remedy said excitement glittering in her eyes.
"I don't think we'll have enough time to learn how to kill it..." Alex muttered, looking around them at the underbrush. "Right now this raptor's packmates are probably all around us, ready to strike." He looked at Remedy. "I really think you should let that raptor go, before it's friends find us, and kill us."

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 07:45 AM
"I don't think we'll have enough time to learn how to kill it..." Alex muttered, looking around them at the underbrush. "Right now this raptor's packmates are probably all around us, ready to strike." He looked at Remedy. "I really think you should let that raptor go, before it's friends find us, and kill us."
" Look around you," she shoved her hand in a bush. "No Raptor here." She said "Were fine." She said softly studying the Raptor. "If something comes to get you use this." She tossed her knife to him. "Sano, just to make the guest feel better, take someone to scout the area please." She took another knife out of the same pocket.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 5th, 2017, 10:13 AM
" Look around you," she shoved her hand in a bush. "No Raptor here." She said "Were fine." She said softly studying the Raptor. "If something comes to get you use this." She tossed her knife to him. "Sano, just to make the guest feel better, take someone to scout the area please." She took another knife out of the same pocket.
Sano nods but he looks behind everyone and his eyes widened as he just begins to step back a bit " .... everyone walk towards me slowly ... now" he says as he looks at whatever was behind them and it was nightmare with a dead raptor in its mouth he drops it behind them and growls softly smelling humans

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Sano nods but he looks behind everyone and his eyes widened as he just begins to step back a bit " .... everyone walk towards me slowly ... now" he says as he looks at whatever was behind them and it was nightmare with a dead raptor in its mouth he drops it behind them and growls softly smelling humans
"Is T-rex?" Remedy asked softly the first one reach Sano. He was the biggest dinosaur she'd ever seen, other than a spinosaurus. Remedy's eyes widened, and she grabbed Sano's hand.

Slash-GNR
April 5th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Ronan nodded as she slowly backed up until she touched Remedy. She then moved to the side a bit so she could see, but she kept in front of her just incase something happened. "What do we do?" she asked in a whisper.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 5th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Sano shakes his head " far more dangerous than a T. rex " he says calmly as Sasuke and winter back up as well. Sasuke looks at the beast before them and begins to pick up a small dead dinosaur " .... run as soon as I throw this that thing is obviously hungry " he says as he gets ready to throw " one .... two.."

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Sano shakes his head " far more dangerous than a T. rex " he says calmly as Sasuke and winter back up as well. Sasuke looks at the beast before them and begins to pick up a small dead dinosaur " .... run as soon as I throw this that thing is obviously hungry " he says as he gets ready to throw " one .... two.."
Remedy sniffed the air. "Wait, if it chases us to the lake, it could fight with the spinosaurus. One of them is bound to die." She said slowly. The compy is to small, it'll still chase us even if he throws it. she thought to herself."I'm one of the fastest, I can run to the lake, distracting it, and you guys can get out of here." She said knowing she probably wouldn't get out of the chase alive if she ran.

(Changing dino form, the dino form is now...)
Name:Striker
Looks: http://orig10.deviantart.net/853c/f/2013/058/5/f/kronos__the_red_spinosaurus_by_grievousvsdarkahsok a-d5we82f.jpg
Breed:Spinosaurus
Dies or not: dies

aleka!
April 5th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Oh hey, another Striker ouo)

Kanamo paused as he heard a roar. Probably a T-Rex. He thought, dismissing the thought with a quick flick of his tail. Should I go towards it, or wait for an easier meal...? He wondered, glancing back toward the lake. He sniffed the air. But, he did smell other things, such as a triceratops. Letting his jaw hang open, he could still scent the humans. Well, it was decided, he wanted to get a taste of human today. Growling quietly, he started toward the scent.

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Oh hey, another Striker ouo)

Kanamo paused as he heard a roar. Probably a T-Rex. He thought, dismissing the thought with a quick flick of his tail. Should I go towards it, or wait for an easier meal...? He wondered, glancing back toward the lake. He sniffed the air. But, he did smell other things, such as a triceratops. Letting his jaw hang open, he could still scent the humans. Well, it was decided, he wanted to get a taste of human today. Growling quietly, he started toward the scent.
Striker roared from behind Kanamo. "Humans taste like crap, just warning you." He growled, enemy.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 5th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Nightmare eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at them. He roars loudly at them his roar strong and powerful as he was. But instead of running at them he just begins to lay down huffing a bit as he watches them this is the first time he's seen humans especially in a group so he's just waiting and observing them until they attack or just walk away.

Sasuke was confused at this " .... okay new plan seems like it's not.... hungry so let's just walk away slowly and carefully... unless you guys want to run"

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 12:44 PM
(Well, I guess I should of expected the unexpected...)"That's odd..." She actually took a step towards it, then heard a loud roar. She backed up "Depending on the roar, Spinosaurus, male, about maybe 5, 6 years old. It's at the lake." She loved to interpret animals by third noises. A Dogs bark was heard. "What's that?" She said still backing away from the dinosaur. "I don't feel good about something. I feel, uneasy." She said out loud. (Its remedy's b-day BTW)

(New cherries)
Name: Charger Arnold/Philip Arnold
Looks: They both have white hair and blue eyes, that's all you getnto know...
Perso: They both are very..... Well...they're trying to capture the dinosaurs and build and amusement part on this land, they have brought men and dogs with them..
Sexuality:Homo/ Straight
Other: they both die.
Questions: NAW

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 5th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Yep like this :3) nightmare hears it and for some reason just begins to attack running at them mainly heading at remedy but... she was pushed out of the way by Sasuke who gets bitten sideways by nightmare. He coughs out some blood as he laughs softly " dang it " he says as nightmare pulls back eating Sasuke whole. Sano eyes were wide as winter just steps back " we need to go now .." Sano legs give out " no no no we can't Sasuke is-" winter yells " Sasuke is dead!! " he says as nightmare roars loudly as he begins to walk towards them slowly almost as if he was just waiting for them to run ( happy birthday!! :3)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 5th, 2017, 02:16 PM
( Wat I miss? X3 )

Alex looked away as Sasuke was eaten, turning in the other direction and running into the forest. "Run!" He yelled behind him, hoping the others would listen and start running. He really hoped they would, because if they didn't... He just focused on running, hoping any dinos wouldn't follow.

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Remedy stared for a moment refusing to run with the rest. She actually smiled, she was going to the lake. She actually walked away waiting for a dinosaur reaction. If it came at her she would run. the spinosaurus is the biggest meat eating dinosaur, I have to lead it to spineo.. a loud roar was heard and the spinosaurus barged out of the trees roaring loudly. or it will come to me. ignoring Remedy Striker began to challenge the other dinosaur. Remedy backed up but didn't run. It was her fault the dinosaur attacked, she stepped towards it. She challenged it..... She killed Sasuke...

(Wow, best birthday gift ever..... Sasuke gets eaten... That's the first... X3)

|+sari+|
April 5th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Will you survive?

notice:

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Questions:

My form:

Mentions:
Sasukewolf (madness)
Skye
@Rubinatio
Marble
Jazz

Not a private rp.

Name: Rose Iris
Looks: https://img.clipartfox.com/42bcdf3f83b607c19a9b37066bfe9501_anime-girl-with-demon-anime-demon-girl-clipart_1280-800.jpeg
Persona: can be quiet and timid most of the time, showing short bursts of bravery only occasionally. She has a fiery persona, though, angering or getting annoyed easily. Her fire colored eyes symbolize this. She is quite the survivor, though, knowing many survival skills from her grandfather, who had lived in the wilderness most of his life. Rose tends to bite her lip, since she is always nervous.
Sexuality: Bisexual, but leaning towards guys more
Back Story: Her little sister died in a drowning accident when Rose was only 13, and she has ever since blamed herself for her death, even though she didn't cause it. Her father died of a heart attack three days before Rose was born. She has always lived with her mother in a one story house in a little neighbourhood in Kansas. She always keeps a cross necklace with her that was her fathers. She wears her sisters black choker.
Other (put char dies if your char dies): Nuuu, I dun want her to die evah!!! ... now that that is out of the way, is it okay if she is sorta a best friend to Remedy, and they teach each other survival skills?
Questions: Nuh uh :3

¤Insert_User_Name¤ How bout Alex x Rose? Ya know, the usual :3

Tis I Accepted? :3 ))

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 02:36 PM
(Oh man I've missed so much! Recap?)

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Looks: https://img.clipartfox.com/42bcdf3f83b607c19a9b37066bfe9501_anime-girl-with-demon-anime-demon-girl-clipart_1280-800.jpeg
Persona: can be quiet and timid most of the time, showing short bursts of bravery only occasionally. She has a fiery persona, though, angering or getting annoyed easily. Her fire colored eyes symbolize this. She is quite the survivor, though, knowing many survival skills from her grandfather, who had lived in the wilderness most of his life. Rose tends to bite her lip, since she is always nervous.
Back Story: Her little sister died in a drowning accident when Rose was only 13, and she has ever since blamed herself for her death, even though she didn't cause it. Her father died of a heart attack three days before Rose was born. She has always lived with her mother in a one story house in a little neighbourhood in Kansas. She always keeps a cross necklace with her that was her fathers. She wears her sisters black choker.
Other (put char dies if your char dies): Nuuu, I dun want her to die evah!!! ... now that that is out of the way, is it okay if she is sorta a best friend to Remedy, and they teach each other survival skills?

Accepted

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 5th, 2017, 02:53 PM

( Sure! X3 )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 5th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Remedy stared for a moment refusing to run with the rest. She actually smiled, she was going to the lake. She actually walked away waiting for a dinosaur reaction. If it came at her she would run. the spinosaurus is the biggest meat eating dinosaur, I have to lead it to spineo.. a loud roar was heard and the spinosaurus barged out of the trees roaring loudly. or it will come to me. ignoring Remedy Striker began to challenge the other dinosaur. Remedy backed up but didn't run. It was her fault the dinosaur attacked, she stepped towards it. She challenged it..... She killed Sasuke...

(Wow, best birthday gift ever..... Sasuke gets eaten... That's the first... X3)
I knew you'll love it!! XD) nightmare huffs as he turns to striker " oh how fun a spinosarurus here to fight me how pitiful " he growls as he begins to circle striker showing that that he was much bigger then him " come at me "
Sano grabs her hand " snap out of it and come with us now!!" He sat as he begins to pull her along with him as they ran away from the soon to be fighting dinosaurs

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 03:10 PM
( The Bloody Kitty could I apply as a dino instead? I'm really lost XD )

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 03:12 PM
"Ohh, a tough guy huh?" He roared much louder this time. Snapping his long jaws at Nightmare. Growling he jumped into the air. Landing a few feet away from the other dinosaur.

Remedy let Sano drag her. "I'm sorry." She said softly. Why does he still care? Didn't I just kill his brother?

|+sari+|
April 5th, 2017, 03:51 PM
I'll pretend I was here the whole time ¤Insert_User_Name¤

Rose ran along with the others, keeping close to Alex's side. She glanced back fearfully, wishing she had never gone on this trip.

aleka!
April 5th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Hannah froze as she watched Sasuke get eaten. She made no attempt to anything, she just stared, unblinking at the two dinosaurs. She tried not to look at the few splatters of blood where Sasuke had been eating, and suddenly, she felt nauseous.

The Spinosaurus snorted, watching the fight from afar. "Hey, free meal." He muttered to himself, waiting for a dinosaur to lose. He let a low growl roll from his throat. He didn't need to pay attention for humans right now, there was a bigger meal.

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 03:56 PM
( The Bloody Kitty could I apply as a dino instead? I'm really lost XD )
( The Bloody Kitty ?)

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 04:22 PM
( The Bloody Kitty ?)
Ye

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Form:
Name: Strife
Looks: Dis boi (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB2s30iTjmAyzcc52xDZpjs1HC4gSuW 4UnP37r5RzuodSW05XJ)
Personality: A mellow and friendly parasaur. Likes offering food to others, and company in general. Protects the things he loves to his best ability
Sexuality: Meh heterosexual I guess
Back story: Just a regular ol' parasaur
Other: Someone could tame him or something if that's allowed. Also I'm alright with him dying.
Questions: Nup

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Form:
Name: Strife
Looks: Dis boi (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB2s30iTjmAyzcc52xDZpjs1HC4gSuW 4UnP37r5RzuodSW05XJ)
Personality: A mellow and friendly parasaur. Likes offering food to others, and company in general. Protects the things he loves to his best ability
Sexuality: Meh heterosexual I guess
Back story: Just a regular ol' parasaur
Other: Someone could tame him or something if that's allowed. Also I'm alright with him dying.
Questions: Nup
Accepted

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 5th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Nightmare laughs softly as he roars loudly and immediately runs at the other dinosaur with fast movements he moves to the side and bites down on his neck hard pinning him down while he was at it

Sano was just looking away " .... it's not your fault "

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 05:19 PM
( The Bloody Kitty ty! :D )
Strife was foraging peacefully, balancing on his hind legs as he rested his forelegs against a tree trunk, stretching out his neck to bite at a few leaves which he pulled off of the tree as he relaxed. He chewed slowly, pacing along and trilling happily as he made his way across the landscape, blinking sleepily.

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Nightmare laughs softly as he roars loudly and immediately runs at the other dinosaur with fast movements he moves to the side and bites down on his neck hard pinning him down while he was at it

Sano was just looking away " .... it's not your fault "
Strider roared, then kicked both of Nightmares legs from under him. Ignoring the pain from Nightmares teeth, he flipped on top of Nightmare. Thankfully he had a long snout, so he managed to bite into Nightmares chest.

Remedy didn't say anything else just stared blankly for a moment. She decided to say something, "i saw some boats at the beach. I want you Winter and the rest to leave." She didnt want anyone else getting hurt, it was only supposed to be her and Ronan. They were bound to die on the island, not Sasuke. Not Sano, not Winter. Not any one else.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 5th, 2017, 05:45 PM
I'll pretend I was here the whole time ¤Insert_User_Name¤

Rose ran along with the others, keeping close to Alex's side. She glanced back fearfully, wishing she had never gone on this trip.
( Okay. ^^ )

Alex suddenly slowed to a stop, listening to the roars of the dinosaurs. "Wait, where are the others?" He asked looking at Rose. "Crap... We need to go get them!"

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 05:52 PM
The parasaur lifted his head once he heard some cries of alarm, though they were unlike any he'd heard in a while... Could it be humans? Forgetting his meal, the he trilled loudly back, racing towards the sound of the human cries. There were humans alright... more than he'd ever expected to see.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 5th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Strider roared, then kicked both of Nightmares legs from under him. Ignoring the pain from Nightmares teeth, he flipped on top of Nightmare. Thankfully he had a long snout, so he managed to bite into Nightmares chest.

Remedy didn't say anything else just stared blankly for a moment. She decided to say something, "i saw some boats at the beach. I want you Winter and the rest to leave." She didnt want anyone else getting hurt, it was only supposed to be her and Ronan. They were bound to die on the island, not Sasuke. Not Sano, not Winter. Not any one else.
Nightmare eyes glowed but he did not let go biting even harder into his neck as his legs armed with sharp claws dig into striders stomach as his small front claws just slash a bit as he held onto his neck obviously not caring about him biting his chest

Winter eyes glowed as he slaps her " no! Sasuke wouldn't want that he'll want us to either kill that monster or make it ours!! Sasuke died saving your filthy life don't throw it away!!" He says in anger as Sano holds him back " winter stop..." winter growls " remedy he saved you!!! He died because of it!! " he says now the tears falling down his face

Wolvesregion
April 5th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Nightmare eyes glowed but he did not let go biting even harder into his neck as his legs armed with sharp claws dig into striders stomach as his small front claws just slash a bit as he held onto his neck obviously not caring about him biting his chest

Winter eyes glowed as he slaps her " no! Sasuke wouldn't want that he'll want us to either kill that monster or make it ours!! Sasuke died saving your filthy life don't throw it away!!" He says in anger as Sano holds him back " winter stop..." winter growls " remedy he saved you!!! He died because of it!! " he says now the tears falling down his face
Remedy didn't try to defend herself. She looked at Sano, "No, let him. If he wants to hurt me its fine." She dropped her knife. "You were never supposed to be here!" She tilted her head not changing her sad expression. "Sasuke saved all our lives, and your screwing that up by staying on an Island that your going to die in! If your killed two, then Sasukes sacrifice meant nothing. Me and Ronan can handle ourselves. We grew up here and we intend to die here." She said turning around. "Hurt me all you want, but remember, Sasuke died so I wouldn't get hurt." She began to walk away her eyes swelling with tears.

Striker roared and bit into Nightmares neck as hard as he could, digging his back feet claws into Nightmares stomach. He squirmed out of Nightmares grip, and sacking Nightmares spine with his tail.

aleka!
April 5th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Okay, now the fighting dinosaurs were jay too much for Hannah to handle. She couldn't watch anymore, letting a scream escape her, she sprinted after Alex and the others.

Kanamo anxiously, waiting for Nightmare to kill the Spinosaurus so he could have a meal. Yeah, he knew it was cannibalism, but hey, who cared?

(Oh, when are they going to go close to water, so maybe, Stryker can try to attack one of them?)

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Strife caught sight of the fleeing humans, trilling out as he chased after them. He didn't mean to come across as hostile, but he just wanted to get their attention. He caught up to the last fleeing human, running behind her and calling out to get her to get her attention
( @Aleka bustin in on you XD copy paste isn't working for name lmao )

Slash-GNR
April 5th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Remedy didn't try to defend herself. She looked at Sano, "No, let him. If he wants to hurt me its fine." She dropped her knife. "You were never supposed to be here!" She tilted her head not changing her sad expression. "Sasuke saved all our lives, and your screwing that up by staying on an Island that your going to die in! If your killed two, then Sasukes sacrifice meant nothing. Me and Ronan can handle ourselves. We grew up here and we intend to die here." She said turning around. "Hurt me all you want, but remember, Sasuke died so I wouldn't get hurt." She began to walk away her eyes swelling with tears.

Striker roared and bit into Nightmares neck as hard as he could, digging his back feet claws into Nightmares stomach. He squirmed out of Nightmares grip, and sacking Nightmares spine with his tail.

Ronan made a growling noise and held up her spear. "Slap her again I dare you," she hissed. "My sister and I were raised on this island. We know it in and out, so I suggest you take my sister's orders," she stated as she glared at Winter. When she saw her sister begin to tear up she then grabbed Winter and held his arms behind his back tight and got near his ear. "I suggest you learn your place here," she hissed into his ear not letting him go. (Hey, wanna do Winter x Ronan?)

aleka!
April 5th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Changin' Kanamo's name to Ferox.)

Hannah looked over her shoulder to see what the call came from. It was yet another dinosaur. Reeling around, she lost balance, falling over in the leaf litter. Grumbling, she wiped the mud off her face, quickly looking up at Strife, having mixed feelings about this. Well, she was that one kid that was into dinosaurs, and she could tell it was a Parasaur, but still, it was bigger than her, and pretty frightening.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 5th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Ronan made a growling noise and held up her spear. "Slap her again I dare you," she hissed. "My sister and I were raised on this island. We know it in and out, so I suggest you take my sister's orders," she stated as she glared at Winter. When she saw her sister begin to tear up she then grabbed Winter and held his arms behind his back tight and got near his ear. "I suggest you learn your place here," she hissed into his ear not letting him go. (Hey, wanna do Winter x Ronan?)
Alex ran out of the bushes to find everyone else, seeing Ronan looking like she was about to kill Winter. "What did I miss?" He asked, looking around at them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 5th, 2017, 09:21 PM

Sure!) nightmare laughs softly as he just simply pushes striker off as he gets up as if the injuries didn't do a thing to him and they weren't yes they bleed a bit but not enough to take this monster down " I'm starting to get bored and hungry so die for me " he says yet he doesn't move

Winter growls " and I care? my brother died for her!!!! He's gone, dead we'll never see him again we'll never hear him again!!!! You are so dang lucky to even have your sister alive because of my brother and what?! " he easily pushes her off and kicks her down " we didn't ask for this we didn't ask for any of this!! We just wanted to live!!" His eyes tear up " if we stayed there we would die we would've been killed we had to get away but no we ended up here in this hell!! And to think I actually liked it here hell even Sasuke loved it here it was better then getting beaten and whipped everyday back home!! We had to leave we had to ..... " he grabs his head growling in anger " ..... why did he had to do it? ..... why him? Why not me ?" He says as tears silently fall down his face as Sano looks away tears also falling down his face " .... we'll leave you alone now ..... we've hurt you enough " Sano says calmly

Slash-GNR
April 5th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Sure!) nightmare laughs softly as he just simply pushes striker off as he gets up as if the injuries didn't do a thing to him and they weren't yes they bleed a bit but not enough to take this monster down " I'm starting to get bored and hungry so die for me " he says yet he doesn't move

Winter growls " and I care? my brother died for her!!!! He's gone, dead we'll never see him again we'll never hear him again!!!! You are so dang lucky to even have your sister alive because of my brother and what?! " he easily pushes her off and kicks her down " we didn't ask for this we didn't ask for any of this!! We just wanted to live!!" His eyes tear up " if we stayed there we would die we would've been killed we had to get away but no we ended up here in this hell!! And to think I actually liked it here hell even Sasuke loved it here it was better then getting beaten and whipped everyday back home!! We had to leave we had to ..... " he grabs his head growling in anger " ..... why did he had to do it? ..... why him? Why not me ?" He says as tears silently fall down his face as Sano looks away tears also falling down his face " .... we'll leave you alone now ..... we've hurt you enough " Sano says calmly

Ronan sighed, "He gave up his life because he understood what he had to do, and for that, I am grateful, but that still doesn't give you permission to hurt my sister. Would Sasuke hurt Remedy? He gave his life for her, so I don't think so... therefore, I don't think he would be proud of you right now," she said now looking to Sano and shook her head. "No, stay, we have to stick together in order to survive, and you have helped a ton," she said.

Spikes
April 5th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Changin' Kanamo's name to Ferox.)

Hannah looked over her shoulder to see what the call came from. It was yet another dinosaur. Reeling around, she lost balance, falling over in the leaf litter. Grumbling, she wiped the mud off her face, quickly looking up at Strife, having mixed feelings about this. Well, she was that one kid that was into dinosaurs, and she could tell it was a Parasaur, but still, it was bigger than her, and pretty frightening.
Strife slowed once he saw the human fall, rather surprised. He let out another short trill once she made impact, stopping beside her and sniffing. He heard the other dinosaurs fighting, deciding that now wasn't the best time to stop and play with a new creature. He looked down at her, grabbing onto the collar of her shirt and lifting her up as he ran after the other humans, eager to catch up and get away from the conflict.

Wolvesregion
April 6th, 2017, 06:39 AM
Remedy didn't make a sound, she looked over and hugged Sano. "I don't want you to die too!" She fell to her knees in front of Sano, blood falling onto the ground. Why am I crying blood? she asked herself. She put the thought out of her mind.

aleka!
April 6th, 2017, 07:11 AM
Strife slowed once he saw the human fall, rather surprised. He let out another short trill once she made impact, stopping beside her and sniffing. He heard the other dinosaurs fighting, deciding that now wasn't the best time to stop and play with a new creature. He looked down at her, grabbing onto the collar of her shirt and lifting her up as he ran after the other humans, eager to catch up and get away from the conflict.
Uh... I'm not.. okay with this. She thought, but at least she didn't have to run. But still, this still felt a little weird, after all, she was being carried by the shirt by a dinosaur. Plus, the way it ran and how she kind of bounced in its grip, it kind of reminded her of riding horse, which she typically enjoyed. At least some "joy" was coming from this, if you wanted to call it that of course.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Winter growls softly "....... so be it " he says coldly as he looks away and sano hugs remedy close "..... I as well "

|+sari+|
April 6th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Alex ran out of the bushes to find everyone else, seeing Ronan looking like she was about to kill Winter. "What did I miss?" He asked, looking around at them.
( Okay. ^^ )

Alex suddenly slowed to a stop, listening to the roars of the dinosaurs. "Wait, where are the others?" He asked looking at Rose. "Crap... We need to go get them!"

Rose nodded at Alex's words. "Yeah, we shou-" She stopped talking when they burst from the bushes. She breathes hard, tired from the run. She notices Sano and Remedy, and prays they will come to where she and Alex was. She waves at them, calling for them.

Sasukewolf (madness)

Tundra
April 6th, 2017, 01:46 PM
On my profile you said you accepted me so...)

Nina walked through a forest. When the boat had crashed she ran in terror and got lost. She was a bit scared and all alone. "Everything's gonna be just fine..." She told herself. "I'm gonna be alright, I'll get off this island soon..." She wasn't paying attention to where she was going and tripped over a root. She tumbled down a slope and hit a rock. "Ouch..." Nina got to her feet and continued walking. "I wonder where everyone is..."

Slash-GNR
April 6th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Winter growls softly "....... so be it " he says coldly as he looks away and sano hugs remedy close "..... I as well "

Ronan put her hand on Winter's shoulder. "Good, now... should we go to camp?" she asked looking to her sister.

Tundra
April 6th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Soon Nina came to a open field. As she began walking across the field she heard heavy footsteps behind her, followed with a roar. What's that! Nina turned around and saw a T-rex standing at the edge of the woods, staring at her with cold eyes. Nina fell back in surprise. "A dinosaur!" She gasped. "How can that be? They're extinct! " As the T-rex took a step closer Nina scrambled backward and screamed.

Wolvesregion
April 6th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Charger and Philip got men and dogs off the last boat. "Ok, men. Time to catch us dinosaurs. We can split the money." She said Philip watching as his father, pride glowing in his eyes.

Striker roared and jumped into the air landing on his back, which mad him land on Nightmare. He kicked Nightmares stomach and stretched at his for head.

Remedy held onto Sano, still crying. She began to calm down. "D-do you hear t-t hat?" She asked Nina's scream filled her ears. "I want to go home."

Spikes
April 6th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Uh... I'm not.. okay with this. She thought, but at least she didn't have to run. But still, this still felt a little weird, after all, she was being carried by the shirt by a dinosaur. Plus, the way it ran and how she kind of bounced in its grip, it kind of reminded her of riding horse, which she typically enjoyed. At least some "joy" was coming from this, if you wanted to call it that of course.
Running along, the parasaur huffed as it spotted other humans within the scrub, and slowed to a stop in front of them, placing the human in its mouth down gently and sniffing these new ones. With a trill, it crouched down slightly, looking at them.
( Dinosaur ride anyone? XD RosePet123 )

|+sari+|
April 7th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Running along, the parasaur huffed as it spotted other humans within the scrub, and slowed to a stop in front of them, placing the human in its mouth down gently and sniffing these new ones. With a trill, it crouched down slightly, looking at them.

Jazz Sure! X3 ))

Rose freezes in fear at the sight of the dinosaur, and falls backwards on her butt, palms in the sand. She backs up so her back was against Alex's shins. ¤Insert_User_Name¤

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Jazz Sure! X3 ))

Rose freezes in fear at the sight of the dinosaur, and falls backwards on her butt, palms in the sand. She backs up so her back was against Alex's shins. ¤Insert_User_Name¤
Strife seem quite taken aback that the humans that encountered it all fell or reacted strangely when seeing him. Was he that scary? The parasaur huffed, staying still as if welcoming them onto his back.

|+sari+|
April 7th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Strife seem quite taken aback that the humans that encountered it all fell or reacted strangely when seeing him. Was he that scary? The parasaur huffed, staying still as if welcoming them onto his back.

Rose stays there a minute, then seeing as the dinosaur had not attacked, she slowly stood, slowly walking towards the dinosaur. She carefully reached up her hand, and stroked the dinosuar's cheek. She grinned and turned to Alex. "Hey, Alex, he's friendly!" She laughs and hugs it, then climbs on its back. She blows a kiss to Alex as the dinosaur runs off. ¤Insert_User_Name¤

Hey, Jazz, maybe Rose befirneds Strife, and he protects her and becomes her companion? :3 ))

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 7th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Jazz Sure! X3 ))

( Just gonna reply after school. XD )

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Rose stays there a minute, then seeing as the dinosaur had not attacked, she slowly stood, slowly walking towards the dinosaur. She carefully reached up her hand, and stroked the dinosuar's cheek. She grinned and turned to Alex. "Hey, Alex, he's friendly!" She laughs and hugs it, then climbs on its back. She blows a kiss to Alex as the dinosaur runs off. ¤Insert_User_Name¤

Hey, Jazz, maybe Rose befirneds Strife, and he protects her and becomes her companion? :3 ))
Strife sniffed the stranger's hand, trilling as he was hugged. Finally they got it. He looked at Alex, crouched down still and waiting for him to try something, too. He eyed him carefully, though still welcomed him to follow after this "companion" of hers.
( If you want ^^ )

|+sari+|
April 7th, 2017, 07:45 AM
( Just gonna reply after school. XD )
Strife sniffed the stranger's hand, trilling as he was hugged. Finally they got it. He looked at Alex, crouched down still and waiting for him to try something, too. He eyed him carefully, though still welcomed him to follow after this "companion" of hers.
( If you want ^^ )

Kk, guys. I'll Reply later ¤Insert_User_Name¤

Jazz

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 7th, 2017, 03:23 PM

( If you want ^^ )
Alex walked slowly up to the dinosaur, recognizing it as a parasaur. He then smiled like a little boy that had just got an exciting present for Christmas, petting the dino under it's chin, laughing a bit. "A dinosaur... I'm petting a dinosaur..." He said to himself, thinking it was a dream. But then he remembered the dinosaurs fighting, and Sasuke getting eaten, and crashing on this island... This wasn't a dream, it was real life. And they needed to get off the island before something bad happened. He looked up at Rose. "We need to get to the others before something finds us. Maybe we can take this dino here to the others?"

aleka!
April 7th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Hannah picked up the pace to catch up to Alex and Rose, looking at the Parasuar. "Oh-hhh, I think it likes both of you." She said, wiping her shirt free from the slightly dampness of it carrying her. "You know what would be awesome? If we could somehow tame maybe a carnivore. It would be pretty awesome." She joked, smiling.

Wolvesregion
April 7th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Blood stains were on Remedy's shirt and cheeks from crying out blood. "Don't even joke about it." She growled then looked away. "I'm going b-back to camp." She stuttered a bit, walking away.

She looked down and saw something gold on the ground, the sun shining off of it. She picked it up and examined it. It was a bulletshell, but Remedy didn't even know what a bullet was. She put it in her palm and balled up her fist. what even is it? I guess I'll take it with me.

Charger and Philip looked around the camp Remedy, and the others lived in. "Look Philip! Everything is homemade!" He looked astonished. "Do you thing humans live here?" Philip began to question everything.

Spikes
April 7th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Alex walked slowly up to the dinosaur, recognizing it as a parasaur. He then smiled like a little boy that had just got an exciting present for Christmas, petting the dino under it's chin, laughing a bit. "A dinosaur... I'm petting a dinosaur..." He said to himself, thinking it was a dream. But then he remembered the dinosaurs fighting, and Sasuke getting eaten, and crashing on this island... This wasn't a dream, it was real life. And they needed to get off the island before something bad happened. He looked up at Rose. "We need to get to the others before something finds us. Maybe we can take this dino here to the others?"
Strife stayed low, closing his eyes and trilling happily as he was petted under the chin. Rose was still atop his back, which was no big issue to him. Just one person couldn't make a difference to his comfort. He listened to the human's words, tilting his head to the side in confusion. He didn't understand what he might be saying, but didn't take it all to heart. He turned his head to the sound of Hannah's voice, calling out to her and waiting for her to get closer. These human things were pretty friendly, it seemed. He wouldn't mind staying with this group.

|+sari+|
April 7th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Hannah picked up the pace to catch up to Alex and Rose, looking at the Parasuar. "Oh-hhh, I think it likes both of you." She said, wiping her shirt free from the slightly dampness of it carrying her. "You know what would be awesome? If we could somehow tame maybe a carnivore. It would be pretty awesome." She joked, smiling.
Strife stayed low, closing his eyes and trilling happily as he was petted under the chin. Rose was still atop his back, which was no big issue to him. Just one person couldn't make a difference to his comfort. He listened to the human's words, tilting his head to the side in confusion. He didn't understand what he might be saying, but didn't take it all to heart. He turned his head to the sound of Hannah's voice, calling out to her and waiting for her to get closer. These human things were pretty friendly, it seemed. He wouldn't mind staying with this group.

Rose nods to Alex, and smiles, gently wrapping her arms around the dinosaur's neck as she slides off his back. She leans near him and whispers in his ear, "Come with us. We'll feed you once we're there." She then smiled at Hannah. "Yeah, that would be so cool!" She then nodded to Hannah and Alex, and the three of them started walking, and Rose made sure Strife stayed by her side.

aleka!
April 7th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Rose nods to Alex, and smiles, gently wrapping her arms around the dinosaur's neck as she slides off his back. She leans near him and whispers in his ear, "Come with us. We'll feed you once we're there." She then smiled at Hannah. "Yeah, that would be so cool!" She then nodded to Hannah and Alex, and the three of them started walking, and Rose made sure Strife stayed by her side.
"If you could ride a carnivore, which would it be? I would want to ride a Spinosaurus, or maybe a T-Rex." She frowned her a moment, knowing it wasn't possible. Then, a thought crossed her mind. "Okay, so I'm pretty sure that there's like these dinosaur crocodile things right?" She gently rubbed the Parasaur's hide, her fingers slightly spread,

Wolvesregion
April 7th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Remedy growled under her breath and threw a knife at Chaser, of just barely dodged him and hit a tree right next to his head. "Get. Out." She said with a death glare on Chaser, who was holding a necklace, the charm on the chain was a red and black cross. This necklace was not made on the island Remedy noticed it and her eyes widened. "Put it down! NOW!" Chaser dropped the necklace, Watching as Philip grabbed her hands. "Stop it!" His tone filled with worry. Remedy wanted them out. She flung Philip over her back, he landed on the ground with a groan. His father grabbed him and Ran, in Sano and Winters direction. Running into Sano he backed up, keeping Philip behind him. "S-stay back!"

Remedy picked up the necklace and put it on, tucking the charm under her shirt. "Daddy....."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 7th, 2017, 08:31 PM
"If you could ride a carnivore, which would it be? I would want to ride a Spinosaurus, or maybe a T-Rex." She frowned her a moment, knowing it wasn't possible. Then, a thought crossed her mind. "Okay, so I'm pretty sure that there's like these dinosaur crocodile things right?" She gently rubbed the Parasaur's hide, her fingers slightly spread,
"Yeah. They are called Sarcos. Short for Sarcosucus." He said, smiling. "To be honest, I would want to ride a Dilophosaurus. I know they're too small to ride, but I would still want to ride one."

aleka!
April 7th, 2017, 09:40 PM
"Yeah. They are called Sarcos. Short for Sarcosucus." He said, smiling. "To be honest, I would want to ride a Dilophosaurus. I know they're too small to ride, but I would still want to ride one."
"I can just imagine you riding one. Oh god, why?" She joked. "Anyways," Hannah said. "Do you think that their jaws are like the modern crocodiles, that once you get hold of, you can hold them shut? I think so. It makes sense."

Wolvesregion
April 10th, 2017, 06:39 AM
Remedy growled under her breath and threw a knife at Chaser, of just barely dodged him and hit a tree right next to his head. "Get. Out." She said with a death glare on Chaser, who was holding a necklace, the charm on the chain was a red and black cross. This necklace was not made on the island Remedy noticed it and her eyes widened. "Put it down! NOW!" Chaser dropped the necklace, Watching as Philip grabbed her hands. "Stop it!" His tone filled with worry. Remedy wanted them out. She flung Philip over her back, he landed on the ground with a groan. His father grabbed him and Ran, in Sano and Winters direction. Running into Sano he backed up, keeping Philip behind him. "S-stay back!"

Remedy picked up the necklace and put it on, tucking the charm under her shirt. "Daddy....."
Bump ~