PDA

View Full Version : Ginga RP (ALL HIGH RANKS OPEN)

Lawlipop
April 2nd, 2017, 08:01 PM
Based on the anime Ginga Nageraboshi Gin and Ginga Denetsu Weed
If you haven't heard of these two series, I highly suggest watching the anime and reading the manga.

This RP will take place AFTER the ending of Ginga Denetsu Weed anime so it's more easy to start with a fresh plot idea

--------

It's been years since leader Weed defeated boss Hougen in battle and peace has been restored to Ohu, a dog paradise. However, peace is never destine to be eternal. Leader Weed, son of bear dog Gin, deals with a current dilemma. A former underling of Hougen has been gathering his own gang and has declared war on Weed to avenge his former boss and takeover Ohu for himself. However, that's not all. A wolf pack, due to their territory being destroyed by humans, has moved into Ohu. They are not friendly, and do not think there is enough for dogs and wolves to live in the same territory and plan to take control of Ohu, and they don't care how bloody they need to get to achieve. Will Weed and his followers be able to overcome these new enemies and maintain peace? Or will Ohu fall into the fangs of these wicked foes?

------

RULES:

-This RP will require you to be able to post at least a detailed short paragraph. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN ONLY RESPOND WITH A FEW SHORT SENTENCES.

-Any and all dog breeds can and will be accepted, but if they are in the Ohu army or in the gang, it would be recommended to use medium to large dog breeds

-There will be fighting in this RP, so there is bound to be deaths. You must ask for the permission of the rper to kill their character

-Frequent activity would be nice to keep the rp going. If you have to be away for a while that causes you to be inactive, please say so in the RP, or tell me about it. Inactive characters will be killed to keep the rp going under an amount of time

-While most applications will most likely be accepted, you must ask for permission to rp a high rank, a wolf, or a canon character

-You are allowed to rp more than one character as long as you can maintain them. Once again, inactive characters will be killed

-OC and Canon characters are allowed to be in relationships together and have pups

-No powerplaying

-Be friendly

-Put 'Akakabuto' in Other section to show that you read the rules

-Have fun!

FORMS:

OC:
Name:
Breed:
Personality:
Pack:
Crush:
Mate:
Other:

CANON:

Character Name:
Other:

CANON CHARACTERS AVAILABLE:

WEED
(Current Leader)
GIN
(Former Leader)
AKAME
KYOUSHIROU
GB
MEL
ROCKET
SASUKE
BEN
CROSS
REIKA
HIRO

OHU ARMY-

Leader (the top alpha male dog that all dogs of Ohu look up to and respect, calls out orders and delegates law other the land)
WEED

Second-In-Command (subordinate to leader, but higher than rest of the army, will do the duties of the leader when he isn't available and may replace the leader if he dies/disappears and there he has no descendant that take control)

Followers (dogs who hunt, fight, live and die for Ohu)

Mothers (female dogs who nurture and care for young pups; MUST HAVE PUPS TO BE A MOTHER)

Pups (Ohu's future, is cared for and protected by their mothers until they can are old enough to defend themselves and Ohu; IF OHU BORN, MUST HAVE A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER, IF NOT, DOES NOT NEED A MOTHER)

RIVAL GANG-

Boss (ruthless leader of gang, calls shots and isn't afraid to punish those who attempt insubordination whether by harming them or killing them)
SEEKER//Duskflight

Second-In-Commander (subordinate to leader, but higher than rest of the army, will do the duties of the leader when he isn't available and may replace the leader if he dies/disappears and there he has no descendant that take control)

Followers (dogs who hunt, fight, live and die for the gang, these are a mix of ruthless dogs, dogs who joined out of fear and safety, and those who were forced to join)

Mothers (female dogs who give their pups what they need to survive, they are not allowed to share close bonds so the pups can be more reliant on the boss and not soft, these are a mix of ruthless dogs, dogs who joined out of fear and safety, and those who were forced to join; MUST HAVE PUPS TO BE A MOTHER)

Pups (aren't as cared for as Ohu and wolf pups so they can be tough and rely on the leader, not their mothers, some were born into gang, some were captured and taken in, they have a high mortality rate due to the conditions they live in; IF OHU BORN, MUST HAVE A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER, IF NOT, DOES NOT NEED A MOTHER)

WOLF PACK-

Alpha Male (leader of the pack, equal to mate, aggressive towards those outside of pack)

Alpha Female (leader of the pack, equal to mate, aggressive towards those outside of pack)

Beta (second in command, equal to mate, aggressive towards those outside of pack)

Gammas (hunters and fighters for pack, aggressive towards those outside of pack)

Omegas (weak and/or disabled wolves)

Mothers (female wolves who take care of wolf pups)

Pups (young wolves taken care of by mother

OTHER

Pet Dogs (dogs kept by humans and usually live comfortable lives, hunter dogs are under this label, looked down upon by dog packs and wolves

Loners/Rogues (stray dogs who were born outside of a human home or pack or dogs that were exiled out of their pack, most rogues dangerous and aggressive)
----

To try and keep this rp accurate as possible, it would be preferred that the ratio of males is bigger than the females. If you know the anime, you might know why, but I don't really want to explain it that much

Lawlipop
April 3rd, 2017, 08:26 AM
This RP can start once the Leader (Weed), the Boss, and the Alpha is applied for

Static
April 3rd, 2017, 08:47 AM
Where could you watch this in English can't find it on kiss anime.once I watch it I will apply

Lawlipop
April 3rd, 2017, 08:54 AM
Where could you watch this in English can't find it on kiss anime.once I watch it I will apply

I watched both series on YouTube

Lawlipop
April 3rd, 2017, 03:15 PM
boop

JaxenAmethyst
April 3rd, 2017, 03:46 PM
Based on the anime Ginga Nageraboshi Gin and Ginga Denetsu Weed
If you haven't heard of these two series, I highly suggest watching the anime and reading the manga.

This RP will take place AFTER the ending of Ginga Denetsu Weed anime so it's more easy to start with a fresh plot idea

--------

It's been years since leader Weed defeated boss Hougen in battle and peace has been restored to Ohu, a dog paradise. However, peace is never destine to be eternal. Leader Weed, son of bear dog Gin, deals with a current dilemma. A former underling of Hougen has been gathering his own gang and has declared war on Weed to avenge his former boss and takeover Ohu for himself. However, that's not all. A wolf pack, due to their territory being destroyed by humans, has moved into Ohu. They are not friendly, and do not think there is enough for dogs and wolves to live in the same territory and plan to take control of Ohu, and they don't care how bloody they need to get to achieve. Will Weed and his followers be able to overcome these new enemies and maintain peace? Or will Ohu fall into the fangs of these wicked foes?

------

RULES:

-This RP will require you to be able to post at least a detailed short paragraph. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN ONLY RESPOND WITH A FEW SHORT SENTENCES.

-Any and all dog breeds can and will be accepted, but if they are in the Ohu army or in the gang, it would be recommended to use medium to large dog breeds

-There will be fighting in this RP, so there is bound to be deaths. You must ask for the permission of the rper to kill their character

-Frequent activity would be nice to keep the rp going. If you have to be away for a while that causes you to be inactive, please say so in the RP, or tell me about it. Inactive characters will be killed to keep the rp going under an amount of time

-While most applications will most likely be accepted, you must ask for permission to rp a high rank, a wolf, or a canon character

-You are allowed to rp more than one character as long as you can maintain them. Once again, inactive characters will be killed

-OC and Canon characters are allowed to be in relationships together and have pups

-No powerplaying

-Be friendly

-Put 'Akakabuto' in Other section to show that you read the rules

-Have fun!

FORMS:

OC:
Name:
Breed:
Personality:
Pack:
Crush:
Mate:
Other:

CANON:

Character Name:
Other:

CANON CHARACTERS AVAILABLE:

WEED
(Current Leader)
GIN
(Former Leader)
AKAME
KYOUSHIROU
GB
MEL
ROCKET
SASUKE
BEN
CROSS
REIKA
HIRO

OHU ARMY-

Leader (the top alpha male dog that all dogs of Ohu look up to and respect, calls out orders and delegates law other the land)
WEED

Second-In-Command (subordinate to leader, but higher than rest of the army, will do the duties of the leader when he isn't available and may replace the leader if he dies/disappears and there he has no descendant that take control)

Followers (dogs who hunt, fight, live and die for Ohu)

Mothers (female dogs who nurture and care for young pups; MUST HAVE PUPS TO BE A MOTHER)

Pups (Ohu's future, is cared for and protected by their mothers until they can are old enough to defend themselves and Ohu; IF OHU BORN, MUST HAVE A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER, IF NOT, DOES NOT NEED A MOTHER)

RIVAL GANG-

Boss (ruthless leader of gang, calls shots and isn't afraid to punish those who attempt insubordination whether by harming them or killing them)

Second-In-Commander (subordinate to leader, but higher than rest of the army, will do the duties of the leader when he isn't available and may replace the leader if he dies/disappears and there he has no descendant that take control)

Followers (dogs who hunt, fight, live and die for the gang, these are a mix of ruthless dogs, dogs who joined out of fear and safety, and those who were forced to join)

Mothers (female dogs who give their pups what they need to survive, they are not allowed to share close bonds so the pups can be more reliant on the boss and not soft, these are a mix of ruthless dogs, dogs who joined out of fear and safety, and those who were forced to join; MUST HAVE PUPS TO BE A MOTHER)

Pups (aren't as cared for as Ohu and wolf pups so they can be tough and rely on the leader, not their mothers, some were born into gang, some were captured and taken in, they have a high mortality rate due to the conditions they live in; IF OHU BORN, MUST HAVE A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER, IF NOT, DOES NOT NEED A MOTHER)

WOLF PACK-

Alpha Male (leader of the pack, equal to mate, aggressive towards those outside of pack)

Alpha Female (leader of the pack, equal to mate, aggressive towards those outside of pack)

Beta (second in command, equal to mate, aggressive towards those outside of pack)

Gammas (hunters and fighters for pack, aggressive towards those outside of pack)

Omegas (weak and/or disabled wolves)

Mothers (female wolves who take care of wolf pups)

Pups (young wolves taken care of by mother

OTHER

Pet Dogs (dogs kept by humans and usually live comfortable lives, hunter dogs are under this label, looked down upon by dog packs and wolves

Loners/Rogues (stray dogs who were born outside of a human home or pack or dogs that were exiled out of their pack, most rogues dangerous and aggressive)
----

To try and keep this rp accurate as possible, it would be preferred that the ratio of males is bigger than the females. If you know the anime, you might know why, but I don't really want to explain it that much

I'm after the part where Riki sacrificed himself for Gin. TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaxenAmethyst
April 3rd, 2017, 03:47 PM
I'm watching Ep. 1 on Vimeo :3

The Cannibal
April 3rd, 2017, 04:22 PM
Name: Seeker
Species: Dog
Breed: Irish Wolfhound
Picture: [ref1 (http://media.web.britannica.com/eb-media/64/10764-004-0F8304AE.jpg)] [ref2 (http://www.petyourdog.com/uploads/articles/19-7.jpg)] [ref3 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/28/28/40/28284085bb86fdc07f7104007dc4c914.jpg)]
Personality: Seeker is a brutish dog that enjoys watching violence at every waking moment, whether it be among his ranks or among those of his enemies, even joining in at times just to show that he was boss for a reason. His desires are primitive really, not seeking love or happiness, though happiness is found in the sight of blood spilled. It's easy to get this dog angry at you and it's generally just best to leave him be unless there's business to attend to, but even then, tread lightly, especially if he's in a bad mood or he'll have your throat. Seeker is not afraid of death nor is he afraid of killing, in fact, he enjoys killing the weak and if he finds out your dog is sick or incapacitated {aside from mothers and pups}, he will end you promptly right in front of the very eyes of the gang. He is ruthless and generally rules with fear, sickened by the soft-hearted Ohu army that seems to pamper and coddle those of their so called 'army'.
There is not much intelligence to this violent and ruthless dog, he doesn't think things through unless they're battle tactics but even with those he heavily relies on his Second-In-Command to come up with the actual tactics, he simply desires to do as he pleases, knowing that those of his gang will follow for if he is challenged? There will surely be a bloody mess by the end.
Pack: Rival Gang
Crush: --
Mate: --
Other: Akakabuto

Lawlipop
April 3rd, 2017, 09:51 PM
Name: Seeker
Species: Dog
Breed: Irish Wolfhound
Picture: [ref1 (http://media.web.britannica.com/eb-media/64/10764-004-0F8304AE.jpg)] [ref2 (http://www.petyourdog.com/uploads/articles/19-7.jpg)] [ref3 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/28/28/40/28284085bb86fdc07f7104007dc4c914.jpg)]
Personality: Seeker is a brutish dog that enjoys watching violence at every waking moment, whether it be among his ranks or among those of his enemies, even joining in at times just to show that he was boss for a reason. His desires are primitive really, not seeking love or happiness, though happiness is found in the sight of blood spilled. It's easy to get this dog angry at you and it's generally just best to leave him be unless there's business to attend to, but even then, tread lightly, especially if he's in a bad mood or he'll have your throat. Seeker is not afraid of death nor is he afraid of killing, in fact, he enjoys killing the weak and if he finds out your dog is sick or incapacitated {aside from mothers and pups}, he will end you promptly right in front of the very eyes of the gang. He is ruthless and generally rules with fear, sickened by the soft-hearted Ohu army that seems to pamper and coddle those of their so called 'army'.
There is not much intelligence to this violent and ruthless dog, he doesn't think things through unless they're battle tactics but even with those he heavily relies on his Second-In-Command to come up with the actual tactics, he simply desires to do as he pleases, knowing that those of his gang will follow for if he is challenged? There will surely be a bloody mess by the end.
Pack: Rival Gang
Crush: --
Mate: --
Other: Akakabuto

Accepted! I will be sure to put my forms for my characters before the rp starts

Silhouettes
April 4th, 2017, 06:16 AM
I'll apply for Boss of Rival Gang later~

Lawlipop
April 4th, 2017, 06:26 AM
I'll apply for Boss of Rival Gang later~

Dusk has already been accepted. I suggest applying for something else or Second In Command

Lawlipop
April 5th, 2017, 06:11 AM
bump