PDA

View Full Version : Demons At Large {Private}

|+sari+|
April 2nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
Demons live in this world, but are hidden from humans. They are told of in stories and fairy tales, but nobody believes in them. But they are very, very real.

Sorry, all you peoples, but this is a Private RP between me and Skye But don't let it stop you from stalking and lurking this Forum! X3

My Form:

Name: Crow
Looks: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2wa-P00VnUY/WKHhs2PLw2I/AAAAAAABLSg/KNLkFwgcZlMf204d3jVoBuOYK9YzSsULACJoC/w800-h800/tumblr_mkz328HtQL1s9naxao1_500.png
Persona: sexy, seductive, and flirty. He tends to be quiet, and reads a lot of books. He likes to wear all black.

And dats it :3

Now yur Form, Skye :3

Poppyfrost
April 2nd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Demons live in this world, but are hidden from humans. They are told of in stories and fairy tales, but nobody believes in them. But they are very, very real.

Sorry, all you peoples, but this is a Private RP between me and Skye But don't let it stop you from stalking and lurking this Forum! X3

My Form:

Name: Crow
Looks: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2wa-P00VnUY/WKHhs2PLw2I/AAAAAAABLSg/KNLkFwgcZlMf204d3jVoBuOYK9YzSsULACJoC/w800-h800/tumblr_mkz328HtQL1s9naxao1_500.png
Persona: sexy, seductive, and flirty. He tends to be quiet, and reads a lot of books. He likes to wear all black.

And dats it :3

Now yur Form, Skye :3

*Slides in*

Name: Peter
Looks: He looks like Izuma Sena from Love Stage :P
Persona: Quiet and shy. Tends to blush a lot.

|+sari+|
April 3rd, 2017, 07:36 AM
*Slides in*

Name: Peter
Looks: He looks like Izuma Sena from Love Stage :P
Persona: Quiet and shy. Tends to blush a lot.

Kk!

I'll go ahead and start. It'll start out when they run into each other one night in the busy streets of the city. :3 ))

Crow is silently slipping through the crowds in the city streets, and he had a book in his hand. He is reading, and reached up to push his glasses up the bridge of his nose. Just as he did this, he collided with another body.

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 09:52 AM
Kk!

I'll go ahead and start. It'll start out when they run into each other one night in the busy streets of the city. :3 ))

Crow is silently slipping through the crowds in the city streets, and he had a book in his hand. He is reading, and reached up to push his glasses up the bridge of his nose. Just as he did this, he collided with another body.

Peter looked up as he bumped into someone, to find another boy. "O-Oh, I'm sorry.." He blushed in embarrassment and took a step back. He grew slightly nervous, since it was late at night and this was a stranger.

|+sari+|
April 3rd, 2017, 01:33 PM
Peter looked up as he bumped into someone, to find another boy. "O-Oh, I'm sorry.." He blushed in embarrassment and took a step back. He grew slightly nervous, since it was late at night and this was a stranger.

Crow just stood there a minute, arms out slightly, stunned from the shock of the collision, and bent down to pick up his book, which had tumbled from his hand. He stood, and put two fingers on the bridge of his glasses, eyes closed, and he thought for a moment. He then looked up, and gazed at the new boy, his different colored eyes amused. "It's all right. It was my fault." He didn't say any more. He quickly put his novel in his messenger bag, hiding it, but not before the title was flashed. Dracula was the title, the old book by Bram Stoker.

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
Crow just stood there a minute, arms out slightly, stunned from the shock of the collision, and bent down to pick up his book, which had tumbled from his hand. He stood, and put two fingers on the bridge of his glasses, eyes closed, and he thought for a moment. He then looked up, and gazed at the new boy, his different colored eyes amused. "It's all right. It was my fault." He didn't say any more. He quickly put his novel in his messenger bag, hiding it, but not before the title was flashed. Dracula was the title, the old book by Bram Stoker.

Peter calmed down slightly. He glanced at the book, his eyes lighting up. "O-Oh. You read? I love that book." He smiled softly, his hands behind his back.

|+sari+|
April 3rd, 2017, 05:18 PM
Peter calmed down slightly. He glanced at the book, his eyes lighting up. "O-Oh. You read? I love that book." He smiled softly, his hands behind his back.

Crow blushed slightly when Skye asked about his book. He scratched the back of his neck. "Uh... yeah, I read. You say you like Dracula?" He chuckled awkwardly. "It is good, I guess. Better than those idiotic Twilight books, no doubt." He tapped his glasses thoughtfully, trying to think of what to say. "Hmm... hold on, you have a piece of dirt in your hair." He reaches towards Peter and takes a piece of dirt from his blond strands gently, then took another book from his bag. "You ever read The Scarlet Letter?" He held a novel in his hands, its edges worn and many pages dog eared. He opened it, revealing a lot od highlighted sentences and sribbled notes.

Just so you knuw, I actually love Twilight irl. My Character just doesn't X3))

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 05:26 PM
Crow blushed slightly when Skye asked about his book. He scratched the back of his neck. "Uh... yeah, I read. You say you like Dracula?" He chuckled awkwardly. "It is good, I guess. Better than those idiotic Twilight books, no doubt." He tapped his glasses thoughtfully, trying to think of what to say. "Hmm... hold on, you have a piece of dirt in your hair." He reaches towards Peter and takes a piece of dirt from his blond strands gently, then took another book from his bag. "You ever read The Scarlet Letter?" He held a novel in his hands, its edges worn and many pages dog eared. He opened it, revealing a lot od highlighted sentences and sribbled notes.

Just so you knuw, I actually love Twilight irl. My Character just doesn't X3))

I have never read Twilight lol)

Peter's breath caught in his throat and his eyes widened as Crow touched his hair. He then asked about the book, and nodded, taking a small step back, however, the tips of his ears were turning red.

|+sari+|
April 3rd, 2017, 05:36 PM
I have never read Twilight lol)

Peter's breath caught in his throat and his eyes widened as Crow touched his hair. He then asked about the book, and nodded, taking a small step back, however, the tips of his ears were turning red.

Whaaaa? I thought everybody has read Twilight! I guess not X3))

Crow grinned and put the book back in his back. He had to bend over a bit to look in the other boy's eyes. He smiled kindly. "May I ask you your name? And it is too late for you to be out by yourself. You can stay at my place tonight; I have a guest bedroom you can sleep in." He suggested this because Peter looked tired, and Crow was as well.

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 05:39 PM
Whaaaa? I thought everybody has read Twilight! I guess not X3))

Crow grinned and put the book back in his back. He had to bend over a bit to look in the other boy's eyes. He smiled kindly. "May I ask you your name? And it is too late for you to be out by yourself. You can stay at my place tonight; I have a guest bedroom you can sleep in." He suggested this because Peter looked tired, and Crow was as well.

Peter blinked in surprise. "My name is Peter." He told him quietly, looking down at the ground and biting his lip. "I-I-I... I.." He hesitated, before nodding reluctantly. "Okay.." He whispered, looking back up at him and stifling a yawn.

|+sari+|
April 3rd, 2017, 05:51 PM
Peter blinked in surprise. "My name is Peter." He told him quietly, looking down at the ground and biting his lip. "I-I-I... I.." He hesitated, before nodding reluctantly. "Okay.." He whispered, looking back up at him and stifling a yawn.

"Peter...", Crow mused. He grinned and shook Peter's smaller hand. "My name is Crow. Cmon." They weave through the people, and eventually reached a less crowded ((get it? crowded? Lmaooo I'm funny XD)) street, and they turned into a subdivision. Crow led Peter to a huge building, a mansion almost, and unlocked the door, leading Peter inside. He led Peter to a room upstairs at the end of a long hallway. He opened the door, and a dusty but warm smell wafted through. Crow chuckled. "Well, this is the guest bedroom. It hasn't been used in a while, but it is probably the most comfortable you have been in. Good night." And at that, Crow strode up the hall to his own room, shutting his bedroom door behind him.

Poppyfrost
April 3rd, 2017, 05:59 PM
"Peter...", Crow mused. He grinned and shook Peter's smaller hand. "My name is Crow. Cmon." They weave through the people, and eventually reached a less crowded ((get it? crowded? Lmaooo I'm funny XD)) street, and they turned into a subdivision. Crow led Peter to a huge building, a mansion almost, and unlocked the door, leading Peter inside. He led Peter to a room upstairs at the end of a long hallway. He opened the door, and a dusty but warm smell wafted through. Crow chuckled. "Well, this is the guest bedroom. It hasn't been used in a while, but it is probably the most comfortable you have been in. Good night." And at that, Crow strode up the hall to his own room, shutting his bedroom door behind him.

oml why XD)

Peter followed Crow through the crowd, sticking close to him as to not get lost. He found himself in a bedroom and turned around to look at Crow, eyes wide with confusion. Then, he shut the door and heard him walk away. Peter blinked, looking behind him at the bed. "Oh.." He whispered, before kicking his shoes off and crawling into the bed, where he curled up in the sheets and fell asleep.

wren
April 3rd, 2017, 06:53 PM
oml why XD)

Peter followed Crow through the crowd, sticking close to him as to not get lost. He found himself in a bedroom and turned around to look at Crow, eyes wide with confusion. Then, he shut the door and heard him walk away. Peter blinked, looking behind him at the bed. "Oh.." He whispered, before kicking his shoes off and crawling into the bed, where he curled up in the sheets and fell asleep.

Happily stalks :ringbounce:]

Poppyfrost
April 6th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Bump :3)

|+sari+|
April 7th, 2017, 04:59 PM
oml why XD)

Let's timeskip, shall we? X3))

The sun trickled through the windows as Crow quietly let himself into the guest bedroom, a tray of food in his hands. He glanced at the sleeping Peter and sat down in the armchair across the room from the bed, and watched Peter sleep. Crow waited patiently for Peter to awake, the Waffle House hashbrowns and Ukrop's sweet buns' scents wafting through the room. Crow breathed it in, his mouth watering. He really wanted to eat this breakfast. He wished Peter would hurry and wake up so they could eat.

Poppyfrost
April 7th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Let's timeskip, shall we? X3))

The sun trickled through the windows as Crow quietly let himself into the guest bedroom, a tray of food in his hands. He glanced at the sleeping Peter and sat down in the armchair across the room from the bed, and watched Peter sleep. Crow waited patiently for Peter to awake, the Waffle House hashbrowns and Ukrop's sweet buns' scents wafting through the room. Crow breathed it in, his mouth watering. He really wanted to eat this breakfast. He wished Peter would hurry and wake up so they could eat.

Peter lay curled up in the sheets, the blankets pulled up to his shoulders. He bit his lip in his sleep, before cracking his eyes open and slowly sitting up. Rubbing his eyes, he whimpered softly and looked at Crow. Seeing him in the room, he flinched and pulled his knees up to his chest, his eyes growing wide. Peter glanced at the food and sighed. "Is.. Is that for me...?" He asked, brushing the hair out of his eyes.

|+sari+|
April 7th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Peter lay curled up in the sheets, the blankets pulled up to his shoulders. He bit his lip in his sleep, before cracking his eyes open and slowly sitting up. Rubbing his eyes, he whimpered softly and looked at Crow. Seeing him in the room, he flinched and pulled his knees up to his chest, his eyes growing wide. Peter glanced at the food and sighed. "Is.. Is that for me...?" He asked, brushing the hair out of his eyes.

Crow chuckled and stood, going to Peter and placing one of the plates of food from the tray into his hands. "Here, this one's yours. The other plate is for me." He sits on the edge of the bed and digs into his own food. He swallows, then before taking another bite, he sighs and sets his plate down, looking at Peter with a serious and sober look. "Peter... were you having nightmares?"

Poppyfrost
April 7th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Crow chuckled and stood, going to Peter and placing one of the plates of food from the tray into his hands. "Here, this one's yours. The other plate is for me." He sits on the edge of the bed and digs into his own food. He swallows, then before taking another bite, he sighs and sets his plate down, looking at Peter with a serious and sober look. "Peter... were you having nightmares?"

Peter ate his food silently, licking his lips and setting the plate down on the bedside table next to him. His eyes flicked back up to Crow and he shook his head. "N-No, why would you think that..?" He asked softly, taking his glasses and putting them on his face.

|+sari+|
April 7th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Peter ate his food silently, licking his lips and setting the plate down on the bedside table next to him. His eyes flicked back up to Crow and he shook his head. "N-No, why would you think that..?" He asked softly, taking his glasses and putting them on his face.

Crow looked at Peter soberly. "You were biting your lip in your sleep, you woke up whimpering, and you flinched when you saw me, and I know I am not that scary." He stood and took Peter's empty plate, running his finger along the inside of the plate to catch the extra crumbs, and he put his finger in his mouth. He then set the plate down again, put his hands in the pockets of his suit jacket, and turned to Peter, his face serious. "Now, if you were having nightmares, you just need to tell me what will help, and I'll do it. I'll help you. I cannot imagine scary dreams being fun."

Poppyfrost
April 7th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Crow looked at Peter soberly. "You were biting your lip in your sleep, you woke up whimpering, and you flinched when you saw me, and I know I am not that scary." He stood and took Peter's empty plate, running his finger along the inside of the plate to catch the extra crumbs, and he put his finger in his mouth. He then set the plate down again, put his hands in the pockets of his suit jacket, and turned to Peter, his face serious. "Now, if you were having nightmares, you just need to tell me what will help, and I'll do it. I'll help you. I cannot imagine scary dreams being fun."

"I-I have a tendency to bite my lip when I sleep, I-It's a weird habit of mine. I whimper a lot, too. Especially when I'm waking up. Another habit. But the only reason I flinched was because I wasn't expecting you to be in my room, watching me like that. That's the only scary thing about you, really." He huffed in defiance. "But, thank you for the breakfast, anyway. It was really good." Peter blushed.

|+sari+|
April 7th, 2017, 05:54 PM
"I-I have a tendency to bite my lip when I sleep, I-It's a weird habit of mine. I whimper a lot, too. Especially when I'm waking up. Another habit. But the only reason I flinched was because I wasn't expecting you to be in my room, watching me like that. That's the only scary thing about you, really." He huffed in defiance. "But, thank you for the breakfast, anyway. It was really good." Peter blushed.

Crow nodded, then faced the other direction, a flush appearing in his neck. "You're very welcome, Peter." He walked over to the dresser in the corner and pulled out an old white tshirt and blue jeans, and he carried them over to Peter. He set them down on the bed. "Here, you can wear these. They are old clothes that don't fit me anymore, since I haven't worn them since I was sixteen, so they should fit you. I'll let you dress in a little bit." He sat on the bed, and picked up his plate, digging into his food. When he was finished, he stood, and picked up Peter's plate from the nightstand. He set it on top of his, and walked towards the door. He paused, turning to Peter. "Go ahead and dress. I need to go wash these dishes. I'll be downstairs when you're ready. Just come on down." He then turned and walked out, his boots echoing through the house as he went down the stairs.

Poppyfrost
April 7th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Crow nodded, then faced the other direction, a flush appearing in his neck. "You're very welcome, Peter." He walked over to the dresser in the corner and pulled out an old white tshirt and blue jeans, and he carried them over to Peter. He set them down on the bed. "Here, you can wear these. They are old clothes that don't fit me anymore, since I haven't worn them since I was sixteen, so they should fit you. I'll let you dress in a little bit." He sat on the bed, and picked up his plate, digging into his food. When he was finished, he stood, and picked up Peter's plate from the nightstand. He set it on top of his, and walked towards the door. He paused, turning to Peter. "Go ahead and dress. I need to go wash these dishes. I'll be downstairs when you're ready. Just come on down." He then turned and walked out, his boots echoing through the house as he went down the stairs.

Peter hesitated, glancing at the clothes, then pulled them on. He sighed quietly and headed downstairs after brushing out his hair.

Poppyfrost
April 13th, 2017, 05:39 PM
bump)

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Boop :3)

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Peter hesitated, glancing at the clothes, then pulled them on. He sighed quietly and headed downstairs after brushing out his hair.
Boop :3)

Omllll, I had totally forgotten about this! See, this is what I get for not checking my Threads more often! X3 ))

Crow quietly washed the dishes, and then dried his hands on a red silk towel. He picked up a book and went to the living room, settling in his armchair to read while he waited for Peter. When he heard Peter's footsteps coming down the stairs, he dog eared his page and set the book down on the table beside him.

He stood. "Well, Peter. Are you ready for me to take you home? Or would you like to explore the city first? If you want to go around te city first, you'll need to give your parents a call." He takes his sleek, black iPhone from his pocket and hands it to Peter.

I dunno if Peter lives alone yet or still with his parents XD))

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Omllll, I had totally forgotten about this! See, this is what I get for not checking my Threads more often! X3 ))

Crow quietly washed the dishes, and then dried his hands on a red silk towel. He picked up a book and went to the living room, settling in his armchair to read while he waited for Peter. When he heard Peter's footsteps coming down the stairs, he dog eared his page and set the book down on the table beside him.

He stood. "Well, Peter. Are you ready for me to take you home? Or would you like to explore the city first? If you want to go around te city first, you'll need to give your parents a call." He takes his sleek, black iPhone from his pocket and hands it to Peter.

I dunno if Peter lives alone yet or still with his parents XD))

poor baby is homeless ;-; )

Ah it's fine it happens to me all the time lol)

Peter looked at the iphone in his hands, then looked back up at Crow. "I don't have parents anymore.." He whispered, handing the phone back to him. "I don't have a house, either." His voice grew whispy and soft.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 12:53 PM
poor baby is homeless ;-; )

Ah it's fine it happens to me all the time lol)

Peter looked at the iphone in his hands, then looked back up at Crow. "I don't have parents anymore.." He whispered, handing the phone back to him. "I don't have a house, either." His voice grew whispy and soft.

Crow's face turned sad. "Well... Alright. I will try to find you a house, since you seem older than 18. Until then, you may stay here and sleep in the guest room where you were last night. I am very sorry your parents are... gone." He cleared his throat and grinned, then ruffles Peter's hair kindly. "For now, how bout seeing the wonders of the city?"

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Crow's face turned sad. "Well... Alright. I will try to find you a house, since you seem older than 18. Until then, you may stay here and sleep in the guest room where you were last night. I am very sorry your parents are... gone." He cleared his throat and grinned, then ruffles Peter's hair kindly. "For now, how bout seeing the wonders of the city?"

Peter blushed when Crow ruffled his hair. "S-Sure, I guess we can do that." He said quietly, his blush spreading to his neck.

(Idea - Peter gets a nightmare and goes to sleep with Crow at night..?)

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Peter blushed when Crow ruffled his hair. "S-Sure, I guess we can do that." He said quietly, his blush spreading to his neck.

(Idea - Peter gets a nightmare and goes to sleep with Crow at night..?)

Hmmm... sure, I guess. Just don't expect any romance right away. Crow is very.. modest, I should say. He wants to take his time, and isnt sure about feelings yet X3))

Crow pulls his hand away and strides from the living room down the hallway, his hands in his pockets. He stops at the table by the front door and grabs his car keys and wallet, and opens the door for Peter. He leads Peter around the house to the back, where a sleek and shiny black Mercedes Bens was sitting. He turned, grinning at Peter's astonished look. "Well, this is my car. It may look brand new, but it is actually a few years old. I just take good care of it. You can ride shotgun." He then unlocks the car and opens the driver's door, revealing black leather seats. There was a bunch of stuff in the back seat. There were boxes of clothes, a metal detecter, water bottles, and some other stuff, all covering the back seat. Crow gets into the car, settling in front of the wheel and waiting for Peter to get in. When Peter has closed the door and buckled in, Crow grinned at him. "You ready to visit the bookstore, the sweets shop, or the electronics shop first?"

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Okay :3 Yeah, Peter is quite shy, though. He depends on someone to make the first move on him, really.)

Peter glanced at Crow from his seat, brushing some of his hair out of his eyes. "I..I guess we can go to the bookstore. I haven't been there in a while." He smiled weakly and squirmed around a bit in his seat before looking out the tinted window.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Okay :3 Yeah, Peter is quite shy, though. He depends on someone to make the first move on him, really.)

Peter glanced at Crow from his seat, brushing some of his hair out of his eyes. "I..I guess we can go to the bookstore. I haven't been there in a while." He smiled weakly and squirmed around a bit in his seat before looking out the tinted window.

Crow smiled and put the car in gear."Bookstore it is, then. You'll love it. I go there all the time." He dug around under his seat and pulled out a drawstring canvas bag, and opened it, revealing many CDs. He pulled out three of them and held them up. "Choose what we'll play on the road." The choices were AD DC, Metallica, or Green Day.

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Crow smiled and put the car in gear."Bookstore it is, then. You'll love it. I go there all the time." He dug around under his seat and pulled out a drawstring canvas bag, and opened it, revealing many CDs. He pulled out three of them and held them up. "Choose what we'll play on the road." The choices were AD DC, Metallica, or Green Day.

Peter pointed to Green Day. He'd heard some of their music before and thought it was pretty good. "That one." He told Crow, before leaning back in the seat and relaxing.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Peter pointed to Green Day. He'd heard some of their music before and thought it was pretty good. "That one." He told Crow, before leaning back in the seat and relaxing.

Lmaooo I said AD DC instead of AC DC XD))

Crow nodded, grinning. "Good choice." He slid the CD into the car's HD surround sound CD player, and the song "Boulevarde Of Broken Dreams" started playing. Crow placed his hands on the steering wheel and started driving down the street, tapping his right fingers against the wheel.

A while later, he pulled up in front of the book store, an old building called Anna's Books. He grinned at Peter. "Here it is. Anna is a very nice lady who owns the store, and she has just about everything, from mangas to biographies. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure. Oh, and don't be surprised when her daughter starts flirting with me. She does it all the time, but it's a hopeless flirt." He shook his head and chuckled. "She needs to give up soon. I am tired of being nice and gently pushing her away." He then blew out a sigh and took the key from the ignition, then got out of the car. He went around and opened the door for Peter.

They walked inside the old wooden door, and were greeted by a pleasant, dusty smell, like old books.

A woman came out of the back room, and she smiled when she saw Crow. "Hello, son. Is there a certain book you are looking for today?"

Suddenly an older teenage girl came running from the back room. "Croowww!!!" She went up to Crow and hooked her arm around his, looking up at him and fluttering her lashes. "Where have you been running around to?", she asked in a flirty voice.

Crow sighed and gently pulled away, then smiled down at her. "Uh, hello, Ruby. I am busy, so I can't talk right now."

Her face fell for a second, then brightened again. "I can help you! I'll show you where the book you want is!"

Crow chuckled nervously. "Well, actually, I am here to get something for my friend here." He gestured towards Peter.

Crow mouthed at Peter, Say hi to her. You have to

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Lmaooo I said AD DC instead of AC DC XD))

Crow nodded, grinning. "Good choice." He slid the CD into the car's HD surround sound CD player, and the song "Boulevarde Of Broken Dreams" started playing. Crow placed his hands on the steering wheel and started driving down the street, tapping his right fingers against the wheel.

A while later, he pulled up in front of the book store, an old building called Anna's Books. He grinned at Peter. "Here it is. Anna is a very nice lady who owns the store, and she has just about everything, from mangas to biographies. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure. Oh, and don't be surprised when her daughter starts flirting with me. She does it all the time, but it's a hopeless flirt." He shook his head and chuckled. "She needs to give up soon. I am tired of being nice and gently pushing her away." He then blew out a sigh and took the key from the ignition, then got out of the car. He went around and opened the door for Peter.

They walked inside the old wooden door, and were greeted by a pleasant, dusty smell, like old books.

A woman came out of the back room, and she smiled when she saw Crow. "Hello, son. Is there a certain book you are looking for today?"

Suddenly an older teenage girl came running from the back room. "Croowww!!!" She went up to Crow and hooked her arm around his, looking up at him and fluttering her lashes. "Where have you been running around to?", she asked in a flirty voice.

Crow sighed and gently pulled away, then smiled down at her. "Uh, hello, Ruby. I am busy, so I can't talk right now."

Her face fell for a second, then brightened again. "I can help you! I'll show you where the book you want is!"

Crow chuckled nervously. "Well, actually, I am here to get something for my friend here." He gestured towards Peter.

Crow mouthed at Peter, Say hi to her. You have to

Peter watched Ruby curiously, glancing at Crow. "O-Oh, um, hello, Ruby. I'm Peter, a.. A friend of Crow's. He took me here to look around." Peter smiled kindly, standing close to Crow. He wasn't used to socializing like this, and he knew Crow, so he would stay by his side like a loyal animal.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Peter watched Ruby curiously, glancing at Crow. "O-Oh, um, hello, Ruby. I'm Peter, a.. A friend of Crow's. He took me here to look around." Peter smiled kindly, standing close to Crow. He wasn't used to socializing like this, and he knew Crow, so he would stay by his side like a loyal animal.

Ruby just stared blankly at Peter for a moment, then grinned brightly. "Oh, a friend of Crow's? Cool! How'd you know my name?" ((Just wanted to make her a little bit stupid X3))

Crow just shook his head, chuckling. "Well, I guess we'll see you around, Ruby." He then apolegetically glanced at Anna, his face saying I feel sorry for you ((Lmaooo XD)) He led Peter away from Ruby and Anna towards the many shelves of books. He stopped, scanning the titles on the spines of the books on the first shelf.

"Aha," he said under his breath and pulled out a book titled "Wuthering Heights". He held the old, worn, dusty book up to Peter. "You should really try this book. It's a classic, and is a good love story. You might want to buy this, since I lost mine long ago."

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Ruby just stared blankly at Peter for a moment, then grinned brightly. "Oh, a friend of Crow's? Cool! How'd you know my name?" ((Just wanted to make her a little bit stupid X3))

Crow just shook his head, chuckling. "Well, I guess we'll see you around, Ruby." He then apolegetically glanced at Anna, his face saying I feel sorry for you ((Lmaooo XD)) He led Peter away from Ruby and Anna towards the many shelves of books. He stopped, scanning the titles on the spines of the books on the first shelf.

"Aha," he said under his breath and pulled out a book titled "Wuthering Heights". He held the old, worn, dusty book up to Peter. "You should really try this book. It's a classic, and is a good love story. You might want to buy this, since I lost mine long ago."

Peter opened his mouth to answer, but was interrupted by Crow. He followed after him, sticking close to him and looking around. Crow caught his attention by pulling out an old book. Peter read the title - Wuthering Heights. Blinking, Peter reached out and gently took the book, flipping through the pages and running his fingers over the engraved title. "I'll get it then." He smiled, looking up at Crow with bright, curious eyes.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Peter opened his mouth to answer, but was interrupted by Crow. He followed after him, sticking close to him and looking around. Crow caught his attention by pulling out an old book. Peter read the title - Wuthering Heights. Blinking, Peter reached out and gently took the book, flipping through the pages and running his fingers over the engraved title. "I'll get it then." He smiled, looking up at Rubin with bright, curious eyes.

Who in the heck is Rubin?))

Crow nodded and continued going through the shelves until they reached the mangas. He turned to Peter and grinned. "I used to read these all the time as a young teen. Maybe you'll find something to your liking." He gestured to the shelves, which had a ton of manga, from "Tokyo Ghoul" to "Sailor Moon."

Crow smiled and nodded at the mangas. "Go ahead and get as many as you want."

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Who in the heck is Rubin?))

Crow nodded and continued going through the shelves until they reached the mangas. He turned to Peter and grinned. "I used to read these all the time as a young teen. Maybe you'll find something to your liking." He gestured to the shelves, which had a ton of manga, from "Tokyo Ghoul" to "Sailor Moon."

Crow smiled and nodded at the mangas. "Go ahead and get as many as you want."

oops wrong person XD Different RP I'm in)

Peter followed Crow around and glanced at all of the mangas. He looked at all of them before pulling out Death Note. It seemed really cool. He'd heard that it was a good book, too. "This one." He smiled, holding it up.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 02:38 PM
oops wrong person XD Different RP I'm in)

Oh ok. I guessed so XD))

Peter followed Crow around and glanced at all of the mangas. He looked at all of them before pulling out Death Note. It seemed really cool. He'd heard that it was a good book, too. "This one." He smiled, holding it up.

Crow nodded. "All right, let's go pay for them, then." He led Peter towards the counter, then paused to peek around from behind the shelf to make sure Ruby wasn't there. He breathed a sigh of relief and did a thumbs up at Peter. Only Anna he mouthed, then tiptoed towards the counter.

Suddenly Ruby ran up, popping out of nowhere. "Croowww!!!"

Lmaooo, I just had to do that! XDDDD))

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Crow nodded. "All right, let's go pay for them, then." He led Peter towards the counter, then paused to peek around from behind the shelf to make sure Ruby wasn't there. He breathed a sigh of relief and did a thumbs up at Peter. Only Anna he mouthed, then tiptoed towards the counter.

Suddenly Ruby ran up, popping out of nowhere. "Croowww!!!"

Lmaooo, I just had to do that! XDDDD))

Oh lord)

Peter glanced at Crow when he saw Ruby coming, sighing softly. "Play along." He whispered, before reaching out and taking Crow's hand. "Ruby, I'm sorry, but could you please give us a little more space? I think I forgot to mention, but I'm Crow's boyfriend." He told her, eyes narrowing very slightly.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Oh lord)

Peter glanced at Crow when he saw Ruby coming, sighing softly. "Play along." He whispered, before reaching out and taking Crow's hand. "Ruby, I'm sorry, but could you please give us a little more space? I think I forgot to mention, but I'm Crow's boyfriend." He told her, eyes narrowing very slightly.

Crow glanced down at Peter, his mouth slightly open in surprise. Then he cleared his throat and looked at Ruby. "Uh, yeah. He's my boyfriend."

Ruby stood there a moment, a bit taken aback. Then she ran off.

Anna clasped her hands together near her face. "Awww! Crow has found love! How sweet! I remember when he was just a little boy, running in between the shelves. Now he's all grown up!" Her eyes shined with enthusiasm.

Crow cleared his throat again. "Uh, yeah, Mrs. Anna. Um, can we pay for these books now?" He squeezed Peter's hand before dropping it, and he placed the books on the counter.

Anna scanned the books then put them in a bag, handing it to Crow. "Remember to come back soon!"

Crow waves and leads Peter outside. When they are safely in the car, Crow blew out a breath of relief. "Well, at least we finally gor rid of Ruby. But I didn't want to break her heart. I guess it was the only way though. I guess I am too kind for my own good." He chuckled. "That was a good one, though, saying you were my boyfriend. Good joke." He kept chuckling as he set the car into gear and started driving towards the sweets shop.

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Crow glanced down at Peter, his mouth slightly open in surprise. Then he cleared his throat and looked at Ruby. "Uh, yeah. He's my boyfriend."

Ruby stood there a moment, a bit taken aback. Then she ran off.

Anna clasped her hands together near her face. "Awww! Crow has found love! How sweet! I remember when he was just a little boy, running in between the shelves. Now he's all grown up!" Her eyes shined with enthusiasm.

Crow cleared his throat again. "Uh, yeah, Mrs. Anna. Um, can we pay for these books now?" He squeezed Peter's hand before dropping it, and he placed the books on the counter.

Anna scanned the books then put them in a bag, handing it to Crow. "Remember to come back soon!"

Crow waves and leads Peter outside. When they are safely in the car, Crow blew out a breath of relief. "Well, at least we finally gor rid of Ruby. But I didn't want to break her heart. I guess it was the only way though. I guess I am too kind for my own good." He chuckled. "That was a good one, though, saying you were my boyfriend. Good joke." He kept chuckling as he set the car into gear and started driving towards the sweets shop.

Peter was blushing softly, setting the bag in the backseat. "Yeah, no problem.." He said softly, brushing the hair out of his face again and fixing his glasses upon his head. Yeah..Good Joke... Peter thought sadly. Yes, he had a crush on Crow. But Crow didn't know that. He continued to 'friend zone' Peter, and it was really impacting him. But Peter would keep trying. He didn't want to seem too obvious, however. Being the shy one, he really wanted Crow to do something.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Peter was blushing softly, setting the bag in the backseat. "Yeah, no problem.." He said softly, brushing the hair out of his face again and fixing his glasses upon his head. Yeah..Good Joke... Peter thought sadly. Yes, he had a crush on Crow. But Crow didn't know that. He continued to 'friend zone' Peter, and it was really impacting him. But Peter would keep trying. He didn't want to seem too obvious, however. Being the shy one, he really wanted Crow to do something.

As Green Day's 'Kill The DJ' was playing, Crow sang along softly, his voice deep and masculine, but also soft and honey like. He preferred to sing on road trips; it helped him focus. He pulled in front of the sweets shop, called Cakes 'N Stuff, and got out, going around and opening the door for Peter. They walked into the sweets shop, the bell jingling. The place was crowded with people, mostly mothers with their kids, shopping for candy. Crow picked up a basket that was by the door and turned to Peter, grinning. "I need a few things. Just follow me, and tell me when there is something you want." He then strode towards the cakes, which were in the first aisle. He studied them for a minute.

"Here we go," he said under his breath as he picked up a vanilla cake with butterscotch icing and white chocolate curls on top. He put it in his basket and continued walking, picking up cinnamon rolls and candy as he went through the store, occasionally picking up whatever Peter pointed at.

When they were done, he turned to Peter, smiling. "Ready to go pay? Then we can go home and gorge on sweets."

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 04:28 PM
As Green Day's 'Kill The DJ' was playing, Crow sang along softly, his voice deep and masculine, but also soft and honey like. He preferred to sing on road trips; it helped him focus. He pulled in front of the sweets shop, called Cakes 'N Stuff, and got out, going around and opening the door for Peter. They walked into the sweets shop, the bell jingling. The place was crowded with people, mostly mothers with their kids, shopping for candy. Crow picked up a basket that was by the door and turned to Peter, grinning. "I need a few things. Just follow me, and tell me when there is something you want." He then strode towards the cakes, which were in the first aisle. He studied them for a minute.

"Here we go," he said under his breath as he picked up a vanilla cake with butterscotch icing and white chocolate curls on top. He put it in his basket and continued walking, picking up cinnamon rolls and candy as he went through the store, occasionally picking up whatever Peter pointed at.

When they were done, he turned to Peter, smiling. "Ready to go pay? Then we can go home and gorge on sweets."

Peter closed his eyes and took a brief nap in the car, waking up when the car came to a halt. He fell asleep listening to Crow sing - He enjoyed hearing him sing. He was really good at it, too. Peter climbed out of the car and followed Crow around, glancing at the other customers, smiling at children and waving at them a little, then smiling some more when they grinned and returned the gesture. Peter nodded, smiling up at Crow. "Yeah, I'm ready. I have about ten dollars, I can help you pay for it. I don't want you to waste all of your money on me, Crow." Peter said gently, walking towards the counter with Crow.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Peter closed his eyes and took a brief nap in the car, waking up when the car came to a halt. He fell asleep listening to Crow sing - He enjoyed hearing him sing. He was really good at it, too. Peter climbed out of the car and followed Crow around, glancing at the other customers, smiling at children and waving at them a little, then smiling some more when they grinned and returned the gesture. Peter nodded, smiling up at Crow. "Yeah, I'm ready. I have about ten dollars, I can help you pay for it. I don't want you to waste all of your money on me, Crow." Peter said gently, walking towards the counter with Crow.

Crow looked at Peter, his mouth slightly open in surprise. A flush appeared on his neck, and he chuckled nervously. "Well... alright. You can help pay." His eyes were bright as he turned to the lady behind the counter. "We would like to buy these, please." The lady scanned the stuff, and Crow pulled out some of the payment money out, sliding it towards her. He then waited for Peter to pay, too. When he did, the lady bagged the sweets and handed them to him. "Have a good day, boys."

Crow smiled and nodded, and was about to turn when he felt a tug on his suit jacket. He glanced down to see a child staring up at him. The child had dirt on her face, and her blue dress was worn and tattered. "Hungry..." she said.

Crow smiled at her and kneeled down on one knee in front of her, handing her one of the packages of cinnamon rolls. "Here. Take these."

The child smiled brightly, and gave him a hug before running over to her mother. "Mommy! We'll be able to eat tonight!" She looked very happy as she proudly held up the package. The woman, who was in a similar state of dissaray, picked her child up and smiled at Crow. "Thank you," she said before turning and walking out the door, her long skirts swaying. The child looked at Crow over her mother's shoulder, her eyes bright.

Crow nodded a your welcome to the woman as they left. Smiling, he turned to Peter. "It isn't every day I get to help someone in need. Well, let's go home. We'll go to the electronics store tomorrow."

He led Peter towards the car, and they got in. They drove towards home. The sun was setting, creating a beautiful sky of pinks, purples, and golds.

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Crow looked at Peter, his mouth slightly open in surprise. A flush appeared on his neck, and he chuckled nervously. "Well... alright. You can help pay." His eyes were bright as he turned to the lady behind the counter. "We would like to buy these, please." The lady scanned the stuff, and Crow pulled out some of the payment money out, sliding it towards her. He then waited for Peter to pay, too. When he did, the lady bagged the sweets and handed them to him. "Have a good day, boys."

Crow smiled and nodded, and was about to turn when he felt a tug on his suit jacket. He glanced down to see a child staring up at him. The child had dirt on her face, and her blue dress was worn and tattered. "Hungry..." she said.

Crow smiled at her and kneeled down on one knee in front of her, handing her one of the packages of cinnamon rolls. "Here. Take these."

The child smiled brightly, and gave him a hug before running over to her mother. "Mommy! We'll be able to eat tonight!" She looked very happy as she proudly held up the package. The woman, who was in a similar state of dissaray, picked her child up and smiled at Crow. "Thank you," she said before turning and walking out the door, her long skirts swaying. The child looked at Crow over her mother's shoulder, her eyes bright.

Crow nodded a your welcome to the woman as they left. Smiling, he turned to Peter. "It isn't every day I get to help someone in need. Well, let's go home. We'll go to the electronics store tomorrow."

He led Peter towards the car, and they got in. They drove towards home. The sun was setting, creating a beautiful sky of pinks, purples, and golds.

Peter watched curiously. A little piece of him seemed to die when he saw the scene unfold between the mother, the child, and Crow. His expression softened and he glanced at Crow, following him out of the store. He got into the car with him, then almost immediately fell asleep. He was exhausted. They'd been shopping all day. His head tilted to the side, landing on Crow's shoulder. His mouth was cracked open and his eyes were closed, hands resting by his sides.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Peter watched curiously. A little piece of him seemed to die when he saw the scene unfold between the mother, the child, and Crow. His expression softened and he glanced at Crow, following him out of the store. He got into the car with him, then almost immediately fell asleep. He was exhausted. They'd been shopping all day. His head tilted to the side, landing on Crow's shoulder. His mouth was cracked open and his eyes were closed, hands resting by his sides.

Crow's eyes widened slightly in surprise when Peter's head landed on his shoulder. Crow's mouth opened slightly in surprise, then he chuckled softly and allowed it, seeing as Peter was tired.

When they pulled up around the house, Crow gently shook Peter's shoulder. "Peter... we're home."

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Crow's eyes widened slightly in surprise when Peter's head landed on his shoulder. Crow's mouth opened slightly in surprise, then he chuckled softly and allowed it, seeing as Peter was tired.

When they pulled up around the house, Crow gently shook Peter's shoulder. "Peter... we're home."

Peter slowly woke up, cracking his eyes open and lifting his head up. He stretched his arms and legs, then rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Glancing at Crow, he managed a tired smile, then got out of the car and walked to the house, carrying the bags.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Peter slowly woke up, cracking his eyes open and lifting his head up. He stretched his arms and legs, then rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Glancing at Crow, he managed a tired smile, then got out of the car and walked to the house, carrying the bags.

Crow was about to protest when he saw Peter carrying the bags, then realized Peter wanted to, so he let it go. He followed Peter into the house. When Peter set the bags down, Crow went through them and took out the vanilla butterscotch white chocolate cake. He grinned and turned to Peter. "I think it's time you tried this. It's the best." He whistled as he strode over to the kitchen sink, pulling out two plates from the cabinet. He then took a cutting knife and cut two slices of cake, setting one on each plate. He handed Peter the bigger slice.

"Go ahead and try it," Crow said, chuckling.

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Crow was about to protest when he saw Peter carrying the bags, then realized Peter wanted to, so he let it go. He followed Peter into the house. When Peter set the bags down, Crow went through them and took out the vanilla butterscotch white chocolate cake. He grinned and turned to Peter. "I think it's time you tried this. It's the best." He whistled as he strode over to the kitchen sink, pulling out two plates from the cabinet. He then took a cutting knife and cut two slices of cake, setting one on each plate. He handed Peter the bigger slice.

"Go ahead and try it," Crow said, chuckling.

Peter looked down at the piece of cake on his plate, his eyes tired. He took the fork and ate a piece of the cake, before quickly eating the rest. "It's good!" He muffled through a mouthful of cake. That is, before he passed out and fell off the chair and onto the floor.

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Peter looked down at the piece of cake on his plate, his eyes tired. He took the fork and ate a piece of the cake, before quickly eating the rest. "It's good!" He muffled through a mouthful of cake. That is, before he passed out and fell off the chair and onto the floor.

Hey, new Plor idea. How bout Crow carries Peter to Crow's room and keeps him with him, like... in the bed. But no romance... yet. :3))

Crow cried out, dropping his plate, not noticing his cake splatter onto the floor. He quickly scooped up Peter and carried him upstairs to his room, ignoring the guest room, then laid him gently on the bed. He pulled the covers over him, then stood there, watching him. He didn't know what he should do.

He then had an idea and quickly went downstairs to get a cup of cold water. He carried it back up and poured it gently over Peter's eyes to wake him up, at the same time resting his other hand on Peter's forehead to check for a fever.

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Hey, new Plor idea. How bout Crow carries Peter to Crow's room and keeps him with him, like... in the bed. But no romance... yet. :3))

Crow cried out, dropping his plate, not noticing his cake splatter onto the floor. He quickly scooped up Peter and carried him upstairs to his room, ignoring the guest room, then laid him gently on the bed. He pulled the covers over him, then stood there, watching him. He didn't know what he should do.

He then had an idea and quickly went downstairs to get a cup of cold water. He carried it back up and poured it gently over Peter's eyes to wake him up, at the same time resting his other hand on Peter's forehead to check for a fever.

Okay XD But fair warning, Peter is clingy and very needy )

Peter woke up a few minutes after fainting to find that he was in a room. A different room than the one he originally stayed in. Could this be Crow's room. Looking up, he saw Crow, and even felt his touch on his forehead. He blinked away the water from his eyes, focusing his gaze on Crow. "Crow.." He whispered. "What happened..?"

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Okay XD But fair warning, Peter is clingy and very needy )

Peter woke up a few minutes after fainting to find that he was in a room. A different room than the one he originally stayed in. Could this be Crow's room. Looking up, he saw Crow, and even felt his touch on his forehead. He blinked away the water from his eyes, focusing his gaze on Crow. "Crow.." He whispered. "What happened..?"

Oh, lordy. This could turn out... strange XDDD))

Crow suddenly started crying in relief, and he never cries.

"You... you fainted... I thought you were..." He shook his head and smiled through his tears. "I am so glad you're okay, Peter. You're staying with me tonight. I need to know you are safe."

He then remembered the spilled cake, and sighed. "I'll clean it up tomorrow," he mumbled to himself.

He sighed. "Well, it's late. We need to rest." He then turned his back and pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a black silk men's tank top. His arms has slight but noticeable muscles, and his broad shoulders did too. He then sat on the bed and grabbed the remote from the bed side table. He turned the fifty ince flat screen TV on the wall on.

"What would you like to watch, Peter?"

Poppyfrost
April 14th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Oh, lordy. This could turn out... strange XDDD))

Crow suddenly started crying in relief, and he never cries.

"You... you fainted... I thought you were..." He shook his head and smiled through his tears. "I am so glad you're okay, Peter. You're staying with me tonight. I need to know you are safe."

He then remembered the spilled cake, and sighed. "I'll clean it up tomorrow," he mumbled to himself.

He sighed. "Well, it's late. We need to rest." He then turned his back and pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a black silk men's tank top. His arms has slight but noticeable muscles, and his broad shoulders did too. He then sat on the bed and grabbed the remote from the bed side table. He turned the fifty ince flat screen TV on the wall on.

"What would you like to watch, Peter?"

Peter noticed him crying, and he sat up, his eyes wide. "C-Crow..!" He listened to him in alarm, biting his lip. "I-I'm fine-" But he was cut off. He found Crow next to him and blushed, then looked at the TV. "Anything you want to watch, really."

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Peter noticed him crying, and he sat up, his eyes wide. "C-Crow..!" He listened to him in alarm, biting his lip. "I-I'm fine-" But he was cut off. He found Crow next to him and blushed, then looked at the TV. "Anything you want to watch, really."

Crow nodded and flipped through channels until he found a mystery program, called NCIS. He usually watched it when he needed to wind down and calm himself. He set down the remote, gazing at the TV.

Crow's bedroom was... different. The walls were painted black, and the carpet was a dark, dark red. There were old posters of bands like Metallica and AC DC on the walls, and there was a mini fridge underneath the dark, shiny, polished mahoghany desk in the corner. He had a high quality HD surround sound exclusive sound system with huge speakers against another wall, and he had, of course, the huge TV on the wall across from the bed. The bed itself has a black wool quilt and purple silk sheets.

Crow sighed and got up, going over to the mini fridge. He took out a Coke and sat back on the bed, handing it to Peter. "Here, drink this whenever you think you'll faint again. The cold will probably keep you from fainting." ((Lmaooo, I made that up I couldn't think of anything else to help him! XDDDD))

After a while it was dark outside, and Crow picked up the TV remote and clicked off the TV. He hesitated a moment before sliding under the covers, then turned out the light, all the while making sure to keep a modest, somewhat safer distance from Peter.

"Wake me up when you need something. I might not be here in the morning when you wake up," Crow said, then cleared his throat. "Good night, Peter." Then he turned over, facing the other direction, and after a few minutes deep breathing was heard. He had fallen asleep.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Crow nodded and flipped through channels until he found a mystery program, called NCIS. He usually watched it when he needed to wind down and calm himself. He set down the remote, gazing at the TV.

Crow's bedroom was... different. The walls were painted black, and the carpet was a dark, dark red. There were old posters of bands like Metallica and AC DC on the walls, and there was a mini fridge underneath the dark, shiny, polished mahoghany desk in the corner. He had a high quality HD surround sound exclusive sound system with huge speakers against another wall, and he had, of course, the huge TV on the wall across from the bed. The bed itself has a black wool quilt and purple silk sheets.

Crow sighed and got up, going over to the mini fridge. He took out a Coke and sat back on the bed, handing it to Peter. "Here, drink this whenever you think you'll faint again. The cold will probably keep you from fainting." ((Lmaooo, I made that up I couldn't think of anything else to help him! XDDDD))

After a while it was dark outside, and Crow picked up the TV remote and clicked off the TV. He hesitated a moment before sliding under the covers, then turned out the light, all the while making sure to keep a modest, somewhat safer distance from Peter.

"Wake me up when you need something. I might not be here in the morning when you wake up," Crow said, then cleared his throat. "Good night, Peter." Then he turned over, facing the other direction, and after a few minutes deep breathing was heard. He had fallen asleep.

Peter watched the TV show with Crow, brushing the hair from out of his face. He slid the glasses off his head and set them on the bedside table next to him, glancing at the AC DC poster in front of him. Crow seemed to enjoy this type of music.

Peter took the coke as it was being handed to him, his skin chilling when he touched the cold refreshment. Of course, Peter had never really tasted something like this in his lifetime, but he'd heard of it. He looked up at Crow, then nodded, setting it back down on the bedside table, along with his glasses.

Peter looked at Crow as he slid into the bedsheets, glancing at his black tank top. He also really admired his arms and chest, pretty much everything about him. Peter was blushing, but you couldn't quite tell in the dark. "Okay.." He said softly. Peter himself was wearing his oversized sweater, which covered his black sleep shorts. Snuggling under the sheets, he looked over at Crow. "Good night, Crow.." Peter replied, before facing the other direction. After waiting a few minutes, he could tell he was asleep. So he scooted closer to him, not to where they were touching, but to where they were almost touching. Satisfied, Peter closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Peter watched the TV show with Crow, brushing the hair from out of his face. He slid the glasses off his head and set them on the bedside table next to him, glancing at the AC DC poster in front of him. Crow seemed to enjoy this type of music.

Peter took the coke as it was being handed to him, his skin chilling when he touched the cold refreshment. Of course, Peter had never really tasted something like this in his lifetime, but he'd heard of it. He looked up at Crow, then nodded, setting it back down on the bedside table, along with his glasses.

Peter looked at Crow as he slid into the bedsheets, glancing at his black tank top. He also really admired his arms and chest, pretty much everything about him. Peter was blushing, but you couldn't quite tell in the dark. "Okay.." He said softly. Peter himself was wearing his oversized sweater, which covered his black sleep shorts. Snuggling under the sheets, he looked over at Crow. "Good night, Crow.." Peter replied, before facing the other direction. After waiting a few minutes, he could tell he was asleep. So he scooted closer to him, not to where they were touching, but to where they were almost touching. Satisfied, Peter closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Crow dreamed he was in the bookstore again, but when he walked in, there was not one Ruby, but ten of them! He jumped in surprise, and the Rubys started giggling, the sounds echoing. Sweat appeared on Crow's forehead, and he wished he had brought Peter with him. He ran out the door, but the Rubys pullled him back, and he started drowning in their mass of bodies and laughter...

Crow yelled out and shot into a sitting position, his breathing hard. He then realized he was still in his room, in his bed, with... Peter. He glanced over at Peter, not realizing he had wokem Peter up.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Crow dreamed he was in the bookstore again, but when he walked in, there was not one Ruby, but ten of them! He jumped in surprise, and the Rubys started giggling, the sounds echoing. Sweat appeared on Crow's forehead, and he wished he had brought Peter with him. He ran out the door, but the Rubys pullled him back, and he started drowning in their mass of bodies and laughter...

Crow yelled out and shot into a sitting position, his breathing hard. He then realized he was still in his room, in his bed, with... Peter. He glanced over at Peter, not realizing he had wokem Peter up.

OH lord)

Peter's eyes shot open in surprise, and he looked over at Crow before sitting up and looking at him quizzically. "Crow...? It's okay." He comforted, reaching over and gently placing his hand on his shoulder. "What happened?"

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 11:49 AM
OH lord)

Peter's eyes shot open in surprise, and he looked over at Crow before sitting up and looking at him quizzically. "Crow...? It's okay." He comforted, reaching over and gently placing his hand on his shoulder. "What happened?"

I'm sorry! I just HAD to do it! Lmaooo XDDDDDDDD)))

Crow placed his hand over Peter's hand, squeezing it before letting go. He sighed. "You won't believe it. I was dreaming I was in the bookstore again, with, like, ten Rubys. I tried to run, and... well, they pulled me back." He smiled down at Peter, but was still a little shaky.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 11:56 AM
I'm sorry! I just HAD to do it! Lmaooo XDDDDDDDD)))

Crow placed his hand over Peter's hand, squeezing it before letting go. He sighed. "You won't believe it. I was dreaming I was in the bookstore again, with, like, ten Rubys. I tried to run, and... well, they pulled me back." He smiled down at Peter, but was still a little shaky.

Peter was blushing again, but it was too dark to see it. "Oh." He laughed in his cute way. "That must have been scary." He started to soothingly rub his back to try calm him down. "Well, at least you know there aren't actually ten Rubys in actuality. That really would have been scary." He smiled. "Well, we should go back to sleep, Crow. It's only been about two hours since we actually went to bed." Peter pulled his hand away from his back, laying back down. "Unless you want to talk, that's fine with me." He smiled some more, turning on his side to face him.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Peter was blushing again, but it was too dark to see it. "Oh." He laughed in his cute way. "That must have been scary." He started to soothingly rub his back to try calm him down. "Well, at least you know there aren't actually ten Rubys in actuality. That really would have been scary." He smiled. "Well, we should go back to sleep, Crow. It's only been about two hours since we actually went to bed." Peter pulled his hand away from his back, laying back down. "Unless you want to talk, that's fine with me." He smiled some more, turning on his side to face him.

Crow calmed down a bit as Peter rubbed his back, and felt a faint slight stab of dissapointment when Peter removed it. Crow quickly shook the feeling off, as he didn't know where it came from or why he had felt it. He sighed and settled back under the covers, realizing Peter's foot was resting on his shin. He let it go, and just shook his head in the dark. "No thanks, Peter.. I'll just... go back to sleep." He sighed and looked at Peter tiredly for a moment before drifting off to sleep.

((Tiimmeeskiippp :3))

The sunlight trickled through the black lace curtains in the window, and hit Crow's eyes. He groaned and threw an arm over his face. "Please, not morning already," he mumbled. He sighed and removed his arm, blinking his eyes for a minute, then sat up. He reached out his hand to gently shake Peter's shoulder. "Peter, it's time to get up."

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Crow calmed down a bit as Peter rubbed his back, and felt a faint slight stab of disappointment when Peter removed it. Crow quickly shook the feeling off, as he didn't know where it came from or why he had felt it. He sighed and settled back under the covers, realizing Peter's foot was resting on his shin. He let it go, and just shook his head in the dark. "No thanks, Peter.. I'll just... go back to sleep." He sighed and looked at Peter tiredly for a moment before drifting off to sleep.

((Tiimmeeskiippp :3))

The sunlight trickled through the black lace curtains in the window, and hit Crow's eyes. He groaned and threw an arm over his face. "Please, not morning already," he mumbled. He sighed and removed his arm, blinking his eyes for a minute, then sat up. He reached out his hand to gently shake Peter's shoulder. "Peter, it's time to get up."

feeeets)

Peter didn't move his foot. He knew it was there, he just didn't care. "Okay.." Peter said tiredly, turning his head away from Crow to yawn so he wouldn't be rude. Then, he scooted the tiniest bit closer to Crow, taking the blanket and pulling it over his body to stay warm. Closing his eyes, Peter quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, Peter felt someone shaking his shoulder. His lips were slightly parted, and beneath the sheets, his chest was slowly rising up and down to his breathing. "Nnnnngh..." Peter mumbled, cracking his eyes open and shifting a bit under the covers. His eyes adjusted to the light, and he slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and looking at Crow. "Good morning, Crow." He said softly, still half-asleep. He fixed his hair and looked around for his glasses. They were gone. No longer on the bedside table. "Hnn....?" He slowly got off the bed and looked around again for them. "Crow, I can't find my glasses.." Peter turned his head and looked at him with his beautiful, sunset colored eyes. Peter could see perfectly - He just wore those glasses so they could frame his face.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 12:37 PM
feeeets)

Peter didn't move his foot. He knew it was there, he just didn't care. "Okay.." Peter said tiredly, turning his head away from Crow to yawn so he wouldn't be rude. Then, he scooted the tiniest bit closer to Crow, taking the blanket and pulling it over his body to stay warm. Closing his eyes, Peter quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, Peter felt someone shaking his shoulder. His lips were slightly parted, and beneath the sheets, his chest was slowly rising up and down to his breathing. "Nnnnngh..." Peter mumbled, cracking his eyes open and shifting a bit under the covers. His eyes adjusted to the light, and he slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and looking at Crow. "Good morning, Crow." He said softly, still half-asleep. He fixed his hair and looked around for his glasses. They were gone. No longer on the bedside table. "Hnn....?" He slowly got off the bed and looked around again for them. "Crow, I can't find my glasses.." Peter turned his head and looked at him with his beautiful, sunset colored eyes. Peter could see perfectly - He just wore those glasses so they could frame his face.

Crow was a bit taken aback by Peter's eyes for a moment, then shook the feeing away. He reached out and ruffled his hair playfully. "I bet that Night has them. My dog, I mean. You haven't seen him because he is usually not here at home. He's out exploring in the city most of the time. I'll go check to see if he has them. Come with me; I want you to meet him. You'll love him."

He leads Peter down the hall into another room with a huge dog bed, many toys scattered about, and a huge window to look out at the city.

He chuckled as he turned to Peter. "Yes, the dog gets his own room. Let's go meet him, shall we?"

Crow led Peter inside, and in the dog bed was a massive, sleek looking, all black German Shepard, who was watching them with wide, gold eyes. Under his paw were Peter's glasses.

Crow burst out laughing before gently lifting his paw and taking the glasses. He patted the dog's head as he smiled. "Naughty dog", he murmured, and hugged Night as the dog's tail was wagging.

Crow stood, and Night stood as well, standing by Crow. He reached Crow's waist, so he was pretty massive, so he could seem intimidating to some.

Crow smiled at Peter. "Go ahead and pet him. You don't need to stick your hand out or anything; he enjoys any attention he can get, which makes him a lousy guard dog, but hey, I couldn't have let the pound kill him."

The dog looked up at Peter with large, doteful gold eyes, panting, his tongue hanging from one side of his jaws. Crow chuckled. "Watch this. Night, shake." He held out a hand, and the dog lifted a paw, setting it in Crow's hand. Crow chuckled and gave him a praising pat on the head. "Good boy."

Crow turned to Peter. "Go ahead and pet him."

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Crow was a bit taken aback by Peter's eyes for a moment, then shook the feeing away. He reached out and ruffled his hair playfully. "I bet that Night has them. My dog, I mean. You haven't seen him because he is usually not here at home. He's out exploring in the city most of the time. I'll go check to see if he has them. Come with me; I want you to meet him. You'll love him."

He leads Peter down the hall into another room with a huge dog bed, many toys scattered about, and a huge window to look out at the city.

He chuckled as he turned to Peter. "Yes, the dog gets his own room. Let's go meet him, shall we?"

Crow led Peter inside, and in the dog bed was a massive, sleek looking, all black German Shepard, who was watching them with wide, gold eyes. Under his paw were Peter's glasses.

Crow burst out laughing before gently lifting his paw and taking the glasses. He patted the dog's head as he smiled. "Naughty dog", he murmured, and hugged Night as the dog's tail was wagging.

Crow stood, and Night stood as well, standing by Crow. He reached Crow's waist, so he was pretty massive, so he could seem intimidating to some.

Crow smiled at Peter. "Go ahead and pet him. You don't need to stick your hand out or anything; he enjoys any attention he can get, which makes him a lousy guard dog, but hey, I couldn't have let the pound kill him."

The dog looked up at Peter with large, beautiful gold eyes, panting, his tongue hanging from one side of his jaws. Crow chuckled. "Watch this. Night, shake." He held out a hand, and the dog lifted a paw, setting it in Crow's hand. Crow chuckled and gave him a praising pat on the head. "Good boy."

Crow turned to Peter. "Go ahead and pet him."

Peter glanced at the German Shepherd, and his blood chilled. Peter had been attacked by a German Shepherd when he was little. He'd gotten a severe wound on his arm when he was walking through the city with his mother, holding a hot dog. Hearing scuffling paws, Peter turned his head to see a large German Shepherd bolting towards him, their owner dashing after it to stop it. "Cap, heel!" They demanded, but it didn't work. The massive dog leapt at Peter, grabbing his arm in his jaws and pulling him down, shaking his head and making Peter release the hot dog. Peter's arm had been shredded, with blood pooling around it. His mother sued the man and he paid for their hospital bill.

Peter hid behind Crow, shaking a little. "Crow, I.." He hesitated, then watched the dog approach. Peter took a shaky step backwards, holding his arms to his chest. He watched the German Shepherd carefully, glancing at Crow. "Okay.." He said softly, hesitantly reaching out and stroking Night's head. After a few minutes of petting, he seemed to calm down.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Peter glanced at the German Shepherd, and his blood chilled. Peter had been attacked by a German Shepherd when he was little. He'd gotten a severe wound on his arm when he was walking through the city with his mother, holding a hot dog. Hearing scuffling paws, Peter turned his head to see a large German Shepherd bolting towards him, their owner dashing after it to stop it. "Cap, heel!" They demanded, but it didn't work. The massive dog leapt at Peter, grabbing his arm in his jaws and pulling him down, shaking his head and making Peter release the hot dog. Peter's arm had been shredded, with blood pooling around it. His mother sued the man and he paid for their hospital bill.

Peter hid behind Crow, shaking a little. "Crow, I.." He hesitated, then watched the dog approach. Peter took a shaky step backwards, holding his arms to his chest. He watched the German Shepherd carefully, glancing at Crow. "Okay.." He said softly, hesitantly reaching out and stroking Night's head. After a few minutes of petting, he seemed to calm down.

Night's tail wagged, and he licked Peter's cheek in a friendly way. He then waved a paw at him, wanting Peter to shake it.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Night's tail wagged, and he licked Peter's cheek in a friendly way. He then waved a paw at him, wanting Peter to shake it.

Peter smiled a little, then gently took his paw and shook it. "Goodboy.." He said softly, before picking up his glasses and sliding them onto his head, hiding his eyes.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Peter smiled a little, then gently took his paw and shook it. "Goodboy.." He said softly, before picking up his glasses and sliding them onto his head, hiding his eyes.

The dog wagged his tail.

Crow turned to Peter as he stood, and looked at him, his face excited. "Peter... you already know demons exist, since there are reports of them everywhere. I want you to know... that I am one as well. I will not harm you; I want to show you what I can do. Would you like to go into the forest out back?" He excitedly waited for Peter's answer.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 01:48 PM
The dog wagged his tail.

Crow turned to Peter as he stood, and looked at him, his face excited. "Peter... you already know demons exist, since there are reports of them everywhere. I want you to know... that I am one as well. I will not harm you; I want to show you what I can do. Would you like to go into the forest out back?" He excitedly waited for Peter's answer.

Peter looked up at the taller male, blinking curiously. He flinched when Crow announced he was a demon, but relaxed when he claimed that he wouldn't hurt him. "S-Sure, I guess." He saw the excitement in his eyes, and smiled softly.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Peter looked up at the taller male, blinking curiously. He flinched when Crow announced he was a demon, but relaxed when he claimed that he wouldn't hurt him. "S-Sure, I guess." He saw the excitement in his eyes, and smiled softly.

Crow smiled and led Peter outside to the woods out back, Night following behind, tail wagging. Crow stopped and faced Peter once they were in the trees, child like eagerness in his eyes. "All right, Peter. First, I can do... this." He helf out his hand, palm up, and suddenly a small flame appeared in his palm, but his palm wasn't burning. "I can create and control fire."

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Crow smiled and led Peter outside to the woods out back, Night following behind, tail wagging. Crow stopped and faced Peter once they were in the trees, child like eagerness in his eyes. "All right, Peter. First, I can do... this." He helf out his hand, palm up, and suddenly a small flame appeared in his palm, but his palm wasn't burning. "I can create and control fire."

Peter looked at the flame curiously, then back up at Crow. He glanced at Night. "You can do more than that..?" He questioned, tilting his head curiously.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Peter looked at the flame curiously, then back up at Crow. He glanced at Night. "You can do more than that..?" He questioned, tilting his head curiously.

Crow smiled. "Yes, I can do more... like this." He raised his hand into the air, palm up, and suddenly flowers and bushes started growing around them.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Crow smiled. "Yes, I can do more... like this." He raised his hand into the air, palm up, and suddenly flowers and bushes started growing around them.

Peter smiled in delight, his eyes sparkling. "Wow.. I wish I could do that, Crow!" He looked up at him again, a big smile on his face. (Sorry for the short post, I'm on mobile)

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Peter smiled in delight, his eyes sparkling. "Wow.. I wish I could do that, Crow!" He looked up at him again, a big smile on his face. (Sorry for the short post, I'm on mobile)

Crow smiled. "Maybe you can. Let me see your wrist." He gently took Peter's wrist, then pressed a finger into his wrist softly. It turned a dark blue where he pressed gently. He dropped Peter's wrist. "If a person's wrist turns blue when touched by a demon, then that person is also one. Which means, you are one... hmm. But you have not used your powers yet, so you will need training."

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Crow smiled. "Maybe you can. Let me see your wrist." He gently took Peter's wrist, then pressed a finger into his wrist softly. It turned a dark blue where he pressed gently. He dropped Peter's wrist. "If a person's wrist turns blue when touched by a demon, then that person is also one. Which means, you are one... hmm. But you have not used your powers yet, so you will need training."

Peter's eyes widened in alarm. "I'm a.. d-demon?" He asked, looking back up at Crow with sparkling eyes. "C-Can you teach me?" He said in excitement, almost like a little kid.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Peter's eyes widened in alarm. "I'm a.. d-demon?" He asked, looking back up at Crow with sparkling eyes. "C-Can you teach me?" He said in excitement, almost like a little kid.

Crow smiled. "Yes, I will. First, you need to learn how to make fire. The color of the fire depends on the personality of the demon. Mine was blue, which means I am mature, polite, and sometimes corrupted. Yours should be pink, since you're shy, sweet, and easily scared. Just close your eyes, hold your hand out palm up, and concentrate only on making the flame appear. Do not think of anything else, or it'll not appear. Do not think of me, the dog, or your surroundings. Focus on making the flame."

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Crow smiled. "Yes, I will. First, you need to learn how to make fire. The color of the fire depends on the personality of the demon. Mine was blue, which means I am mature, polite, and sometimes corrupted. Yours should be pink, since you're shy, sweet, and easily scared. Just close your eyes, hold your hand out palm up, and concentrate only on making the flame appear. Do not think of anything else, or it'll not appear. Do not think of me, the dog, or your surroundings. Focus on making the flame."

HE JUST CALLED PETER SWEET *HEAVY BREATHING* )

Peter blushed softly, looking down at his hand. "Okay.." he said softly, closing his eyes and concentrating. He blocked out all of the noises and took a few deep breaths, then relaxed and focused on making a flame. He didn't know it, but it was there. A small pink flame, flickering in the palm of his hand.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 05:42 PM
HE JUST CALLED PETER SWEET *HEAVY BREATHING* )

Peter blushed softly, looking down at his hand. "Okay.." he said softly, closing his eyes and concentrating. He blocked out all of the noises and took a few deep breaths, then relaxed and focused on making a flame. He didn't know it, but it was there. A small pink flame, flickering in the palm of his hand.

OML! I JUST FREAKING REALIZED! GAAHHH!!! ))

Crow watched him, then gently tapped his shoulder. "Peter... you created a flame."

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 05:47 PM
OML! I JUST FREAKING REALIZED! GAAHHH!!! ))

Crow watched him, then gently tapped his shoulder. "Peter... you created a flame."

I ship this like FedEx. They need a ship name.)

Peter cracked his eyes open and looked at the flame, a wide smile growing on his face. "W-Woah! Crow, look! I created a flame!" He repeated Crow, to excited to care. In face he was so excited that as soon as the flame disappeared, he hugged Crow.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 05:50 PM
I ship this like FedEx. They need a ship name.)

Peter cracked his eyes open and looked at the flame, a wide smile growing on his face. "W-Woah! Crow, look! I created a flame!" He repeated Crow, to excited to care. In face he was so excited that as soon as the flame disappeared, he hugged Crow.

Hmm... ship name... well, how bout Crowter?))

Crow's eyes widened, his mouth opening slightly in surprise as Peter hugged him. He wasn't used to being... touched like this. He has never been hugged... he smiled and slowly wrapped his arms around Peter, patting his back. "Good job, Peter."

MUST Crow make the first move? ))

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Hmm... ship name... well, how bout Crowter?))

Crow's eyes widened, his mouth opening slightly in surprise as Peter hugged him. He wasn't used to being... touched like this. He has never been hugged... he smiled and slowly wrapped his arms around Peter, patting his back. "Good job, Peter."

MUST Crow make the first move? ))

Unless you don't want him too, then no ^-^ ) Crowter is cute <3)

Peter smiled when Crow hugged him back. He loved that. "Thank you." He said sweetly, looking up at him with his bright, sunset colored eyes. "It's all thanks to you that I learned the first step."

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Unless you don't want him too, then no ^-^ ) Crowter is cute <3)

Peter smiled when Crow hugged him back. He loved that. "Thank you." He said sweetly, looking up at him with his bright, sunset colored eyes. "It's all thanks to you that I learned the first step."

I am really really really really nervous about dis, so please have Peter make the first move. And I think now is a good time. And yesh, it tis an adorbs ship name. Lmaooo I almost typed adorn XDDD))

Crow gulped as Peter looked up at him. Those eyes again... he glanced away, a flush appearing on his neck. He didn't let go of Peter, however.

Poppyfrost
April 15th, 2017, 06:10 PM
I am really really really really nervous about dis, so please have Peter make the first move. And I think now is a good time. And yesh, it tis an adorbs ship name. Lmaooo I almost typed adorn XDDD))

Crow gulped as Peter looked up at him. Those eyes again... he glanced away, a flush appearing on his neck. He didn't let go of Peter, however.

Peter's gonna kiss him on the cheek <3)

Peter smiled softly, leaning up and kissing his cheek.

(Adorn ship name XD) UGH IM SO SORRY ITS TOO SHORT BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO RUIN THE MOMENT XD)

Poppyfrost
April 16th, 2017, 12:59 PM

|+sari+|
April 16th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Peter's gonna kiss him on the cheek <3)

Peter smiled softly, leaning up and kissing his cheek.

(Adorn ship name XD) UGH IM SO SORRY ITS TOO SHORT BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO RUIN THE MOMENT XD)

Sry sry was streaming music videos again X3

It's okay! This is aborable. But it's about to turn from cute to very hot. Just a warning. X3))

Crow's eyes widened as Peter's lips came towards his face, and he smiled softly when Peter kissed his cheek. "You're a good kid, Peter."

Should I do it? Would it be wrong?, Crow thought to himself. He sighed. This would be the perfect chance. I'll be brave and just...

He slowly took Peter's face, and guided him so his lips were on Crow's. He smiled under Peter's lips and backed him up against a tree, then slid his hands under Peter's shirt a tiny bit, so his fingertips were lightly touching the bare skin of his stomach.

Omlll, I am not used to RPing the gay stuff! But I'll admit, it's kinda fun, although it's different X3))

Poppyfrost
April 16th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Sry sry was streaming music videos again X3

It's okay! This is adorable. But it's about to turn from cute to very hot. Just a warning. X3))

Crow's eyes widened as Peter's lips came towards his face, and he smiled softly when Peter kissed his cheek. "You're a good kid, Peter."

Should I do it? Would it be wrong?, Crow thought to himself. He sighed. This would be the perfect chance. I'll be brave and just...

He slowly took Peter's face, and guided him so his lips were on Crow's. He smiled under Peter's lips and backed him up against a tree, then slid his hands under Peter's shirt a tiny bit, so his fingertips were lightly touching the bare skin of his stomach.

Omlll, I am not used to RPing the gay stuff! But I'll admit, it's kinda fun, although it's different X3))

Oml Rose XD) Oh goodness it's getting hot)

Peter blushed sharply, cracking his eyes open and looking at Crow's handsome face. Feeling Crow's hands wander to his shirt, he blushed more, and his breathing hitched slightly with excitement. He wanted him to keep touching him. Peter had his arms loosely wrapped around his waist.

(Yeah, That's how I felt at first XD It eventually gets really fun to play out, because it's unique and quite adorable! I RP boy x girl from time to time, but mostly boy x boy. I've never roleplayed girl x girl because I don't feel comfortable doing that for some reason. Yeah, I'm weird. Not that I have a problem against it. Love wins, anyways.)

|+sari+|
April 16th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Oml Rose XD) Oh goodness it's getting hot)

Peter blushed sharply, cracking his eyes open and looking at Crow's handsome face. Feeling Crow's hands wander to his shirt, he blushed more, and his breathing hitched slightly with excitement. He wanted him to keep touching him. Peter had his arms loosely wrapped around his waist.

(Yeah, That's how I felt at first XD It eventually gets really fun to play out, because it's unique and quite adorable! I RP boy x girl from time to time, but mostly boy x boy. I've never roleplayed girl x girl because I don't feel comfortable doing that for some reason. Yeah, I'm weird. Not that I have a problem against it. Love wins, anyways.)

Ik ik, I have an unhealthy obsession with music videos X3 Lmaooo I almost said videes. XDDDD

And yeah, it is getting hot XD))

Crow slowly slid his tongue into Peter's mouth, and used his lips to guide Peter's mouth open. He felt the blush in Peter's face, and smiled under his lips. He slowly wrapped one arms around Peter to rest against his back in between his shoulders, and his other hand slid under Peter's shirt completely, and he gently slid it up his stomach to his chest.

Poppyfrost
April 16th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Ik ik, I have an unhealthy obsession with music videos X3 Lmaooo I almost said videes. XDDDD

And yeah, it is getting hot XD))

Crow slowly slid his tongue into Peter's mouth, and used his lips to guide Peter's mouth open. He felt the blush in Peter's face, and smiled under his lips. He slowly wrapped one arms around Peter to rest against his back in between his shoulders, and his other hand slid under Peter's shirt completely, and he gently slid it up his stomach to his chest.

Peter exhaled hot breath when Crow parted his lips to push his tongue inside, his body growing warmer. He relaxed in his embrace, kissing him back and blushing much more. His skin tingled when Crow touched him like that, and he gripped the back of his shirt, holding him close.

So spicy X3)

|+sari+|
April 16th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Peter exhaled hot breath when Crow parted his lips to push his tongue inside, his body growing warmer. He relaxed in his embrace, kissing him back and blushing much more. His skin tingled when Crow touched him like that, and he gripped the back of his shirt, holding him close.

So spicy X3)

And it's about to get spicier X3 And interesting XD))

Crow kept kissing him for another moment, then pulled away slightly to gently but quickly scoop Peter up. He rushed into the house and up the stairs to his room, and he threw himseld and Peter on the bed.

Crow yanked off his suit jacket, then his white polo, and finally his black silk men's tank, revealing a broad chest and arms with slight muscles. He was pale everywhere.

Plz plz plz plz plzzz let me take this to PM. I'll PM you first. Let's not do this here, since there are probably youngsters. We may have revealed too much already))

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 03:12 PM
Crow awoke with Peter in his arms, and yawned, blinking sleepily. He stretched his legs and gently removed his arms from Peter, stretching those as well before gently sheking Peter's shoulder. "Peter..," he whispered. "It's time to get up..."

Skye

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 03:14 PM
Crow awoke with Peter in his arms, and yawned, blinking sleepily. He stretched his legs and gently removed his arms from Peter, stretching those as well before gently sheking Peter's shoulder. "Peter..," he whispered. "It's time to get up..."

Skye

Peter mumbled something before waking up, cracking his eyes open and focusing his gaze on Crow. "Crow.." He smiled softly, happy to see him. He was curled up in the sheets, but now he was sitting up in the bed, yawning quietly and rubbing his tired eyes.

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 03:23 PM
Peter mumbled something before waking up, cracking his eyes open and focusing his gaze on Crow. "Crow.." He smiled softly, happy to see him. He was curled up in the sheets, but now he was sitting up in the bed, yawning quietly and rubbing his tired eyes.

Crow smiled softly before getting out of the bed, showing all his glory. He quickly stretched and went to the dresser, quickly getting dressed in a leather jacket, black polo, his silk tank, and black skinny jeans. He put on his black boots.

Crow turned to Peter. "All right. I'll be downstairs while you get ready. You can find some of my old clothes that should fit you in the bottom drawer of my dresser, but it's all black and white. You can find others more your style in the dresser in the guest room where you slept originally. I'll have breakfast ready when you some down. I'll also make sure the spilled cake is cleaned up." He smiled before dissapearing from the room.

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Crow smiled softly before getting out of the bed, showing all his glory. He quickly stretched and went to the dresser, quickly getting dressed in a leather jacket, black polo, his silk tank, and black skinny jeans. He put on his black boots.

Crow turned to Peter. "All right. I'll be downstairs while you get ready. You can find some of my old clothes that should fit you in the bottom drawer of my dresser, but it's all black and white. You can find others more your style in the dresser in the guest room where you slept originally. I'll have breakfast ready when you some down. I'll also make sure the spilled cake is cleaned up." He smiled before dissapearing from the room.

Peter blushed sharply, averting his eyes from Crow and to the floor. He waited until Crow was dressed to look back up at him, nodding. "Okay, Crow." He stretched his arms again, getting out of the bed and wrapping a blanket around himself to hide everything before walking through the large house to get to the guest room. Walking inside, Peter shut the door and looked through the drawers.

After about an hour, Peter walked downstairs to the kitchen wearing some blue jean skinny jeans, black converses, a black spaghetti strapped tank top underneath a regular white tank-top, along with his black glasses. His hair was neatly brushed and combed. Peter walked towards Crow and leaned up, pecking his cheek. "Good morning, Crow." He said with a smile.

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
Peter blushed sharply, averting his eyes from Crow and to the floor. He waited until Crow was dressed to look back up at him, nodding. "Okay, Crow." He stretched his arms again, getting out of the bed and wrapping a blanket around himself to hide everything before walking through the large house to get to the guest room. Walking inside, Peter shut the door and looked through the drawers.

After about an hour, Peter walked downstairs to the kitchen wearing some blue jean skinny jeans, black converses, a black spaghetti strapped tank top underneath a regular white tank-top, along with his black glasses. His hair was neatly brushed and combed. Peter walked towards Crow and leaned up, pecking his cheek. "Good morning, Crow." He said with a smile.

Since when does a boy wear a spaghetti strapped tank? XD And remember these are Crow's clothes from when he was a teen, so they are still going to be guy's clothing XDDDD)))

Crow looked up from the eggs he was stirring in a pan on the stove and turned to Peter. He smiled as Peter pecked his cheek, and wiped his hands on his apron to pat Peter on the head. "Good morning, Peter. Would you like some eggs and bacon?"

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 04:55 PM
Since when does a boy wear a spaghetti strapped tank? XD And remember these are Crow's clothes from when he was a teen, so they are still going to be guy's clothing XDDDD)))

Crow looked up from the eggs he was stirring in a pan on the stove and turned to Peter. He smiled as Peter pecked his cheek, and wiped his hands on his apron to pat Peter on the head. "Good morning, Peter. Would you like some eggs and bacon?"

Kinda like this XD https://68.media.tumblr.com/492c06a5ca58d5c9f1fca540facb3e18/tumblr_o3maagGqyZ1v0fahbo1_500.jpg )

Peter smiled at the greeting. "Sure!" He said happily, turning and walking towards the table, setting it up for himself and Crow.

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
Kinda like this XD https://68.media.tumblr.com/492c06a5ca58d5c9f1fca540facb3e18/tumblr_o3maagGqyZ1v0fahbo1_500.jpg )

Peter smiled at the greeting. "Sure!" He said happily, turning and walking towards the table, setting it up for himself and Crow.

You might want to put the Image on out Doc, since my school blocks Tumblr ;-;))

Crow finished the eggs and bacon, and set them on two plates. He brought them to the table. He set down one plate for himself and handed Peter the other, then sat across from him. As they started to eat, Crow set his fork down and said, "You ready for more training today, Peter? You'll need to work on your powers more."

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 05:21 PM
You might want to put the Image on out Doc, since my school blocks Tumblr ;-;))

Crow finished the eggs and bacon, and set them on two plates. He brought them to the table. He set down one plate for himself and handed Peter the other, then sat across from him. As they started to eat, Crow set his fork down and said, "You ready for more training today, Peter? You'll need to work on your powers more."

Ah darn)

Peter was finishing up his breakfast when Crow spoke up. He lifted his head and looked at him curiously. "What do you mean? We just worked on them yesterday. It's not like their is going to be a big war, right?" He smiled, taking his plate and setting it in the sink.

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 05:26 PM
Ah darn)

Peter was finishing up his breakfast when Crow spoke up. He lifted his head and looked at him curiously. "What do you mean? We just worked on them yesterday. It's not like their is going to be a big war, right?" He smiled, taking his plate and setting it in the sink.

Crow set his fork down and sighed. "You only learned how to make fire. But you are still a beginner. And you'll need to learn, so you can protect yourself." He leaned forward slightly, his eyes wide. "There have been attacks on innocent people, mostly humans, but demons, too. It scares me, and I should warn you." He sighed and sat back. "I'll train with you, because I need it, too."

Night padded in, tongue hanging from one side of his jaw. He sat beside Crow, his golden eyes wide as he gazed at him, begging for food. Crow chuckled and gave Night some bacon.

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 05:35 PM
Crow set his fork down and sighed. "You only learned how to make fire. But you are still a beginner. And you'll need to learn, so you can protect yourself." He leaned forward slightly, his eyes wide. "There have been attacks on innocent people, mostly humans, but demons, too. It scares me, and I should warn you." He sighed and sat back. "I'll train with you, because I need it, too."

Night padded in, tongue hanging from one side of his jaw. He sat beside Crow, his golden eyes wide as he gazed at him, begging for food. Crow chuckled and gave Night some bacon.

Peter's eyes widened slightly, and he felt his body begin to tremble. There were people dying. Innocent people. If he didn't train with Crow, and Crow became in danger, Peter would not be able to help. "I'll do it." He said without hesitation. "I don't want you to get hurt, Crow." He said quietly, glancing at Night. "I can replace many other things, but I cannot replace you." He looked up at him, his eyes flashing. "I know plenty in healing, so I could probably teach you that." Peter was still shaking. He was really scared, he was just trying to act strong and do his very best for Crow.

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 05:38 PM
Peter's eyes widened slightly, and he felt his body begin to tremble. There were people dying. Innocent people. If he didn't train with Crow, and Crow became in danger, Peter would not be able to help. "I'll do it." He said without hesitation. "I don't want you to get hurt, Crow." He said quietly, glancing at Night. "I can replace many other things, but I cannot replace you." He looked up at him, his eyes flashing. "I know plenty in healing, so I could probably teach you that." Peter was still shaking. He was really scared, he was just trying to act strong and do his very best for Crow.

Crow smiled. "Thank you, Peter. And I would be glad to learn healing." He sighed. "And I cannot replace you, either."

Night padded over to Peter and licked his hand, then nudged it for Peter to scratch his ears.

Poppyfrost
April 22nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
Crow smiled. "Thank you, Peter. And I would be glad to learn healing." He sighed. "And I cannot replace you, either."

Night padded over to Peter and licked his hand, then nudged it for Peter to scratch his ears.

Peter smiled nervously, biting his lip and looking down at Night. He scratched behind his ears and patted his head, then bit his lip to hold back tears. "Let's go, Crow.." His voice was slightly choked up, and he patted Night one more time before walking out of the house without looking at Crow. He was avoiding eye-contact because he was scared and upset. He wasn't really into violence, but if he had to practice to defend his.. Boyfriend..?.. Then he would.

Poppyfrost
April 23rd, 2017, 10:10 PM

|+sari+|
May 3rd, 2017, 05:40 PM
Peter smiled nervously, biting his lip and looking down at Night. He scratched behind his ears and patted his head, then bit his lip to hold back tears. "Let's go, Crow.." His voice was slightly choked up, and he patted Night one more time before walking out of the house without looking at Crow. He was avoiding eye-contact because he was scared and upset. He wasn't really into violence, but if he had to practice to defend his.. Boyfriend..?.. Then he would.

Night padded after Peter, his golden eyes worried.

Crow trudged behind them, raking a hand through his hair. He knew Peter was upset, and he was hoping he could help by showing him the cool things he could do.

Poppyfrost
May 3rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Night padded after Peter, his golden eyes worried.

Crow trudged behind them, raking a hand through his hair. He knew Peter was upset, and he was hoping he could help by showing him the cool things he could do.

Peter stopped in the forest, closing his eyes and hanging his head. He took a deep breath in through his nose, then let it out through his mouth. Cracking his eyes open, they were glowing softly.

(Peter is in my character site, by the way, in case you wanted to check that out XD)