PDA

View Full Version : Immortal Life {Private}

|+sari+|
March 31st, 2017, 05:59 PM
A world of vampires, werewolves, and fallen angels, a world of demons, is a world that is actually our own. They live among us, mingle into our society, but we never know...

Sorry, all you peeps! Dis tis a Private RP between me and Hollystorm4eva But dun let it stop you all from lurking!!! X3

My Form:
Name: Edward ((Ya know, like from Twilight. But the name tis the only similarity X3))
Looks: Bam :3 (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SIJ02XhahEQ/WFLfEYwPnLI/AAAAAAAAEhQ/c64bFRqmZLIkLJoTMTrsj2W8xBM5sLpTwCJoC/w600-h601/cJRO_ng-FnCC8v8Dp17REX5aWLY.jpg)
Persona: He is very cold, distant, and closed off. He is merciless with his prey. But when he opens up, he is seductive, sexy, and charming. ((uhh... maybe some of his personality is similar, too. But only some...))
Sexuality: Straight

And dat's it X3

Now your turn for a Form, Holly :3

Tigress
March 31st, 2017, 06:07 PM
A world of vampires, werewolves, and fallen angels, a world of demons, is a world that is actually our own. They live among us, mingle into our society, but we never know...

Sorry, all you peeps! Dis tis a Private RP between me and Hollystorm4eva But dun let it stop you all from lurking!!! X3

My Form:
Name: Edward ((Ya know, like from Twilight. But the name tis the only similarity X3))
Looks: Bam :3 (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SIJ02XhahEQ/WFLfEYwPnLI/AAAAAAAAEhQ/c64bFRqmZLIkLJoTMTrsj2W8xBM5sLpTwCJoC/w600-h601/cJRO_ng-FnCC8v8Dp17REX5aWLY.jpg)
Persona: He is very cold, distant, and closed off. He is merciless with his prey. But when he opens up, he is seductive, sexy, and charming. ((uhh... maybe some of his personality is similar, too. But only some...))
Sexuality: Straight

And dat's it X3

Now your turn for a Form, Holly :3

My form:
Name: Jacob (teeheehee)
Appearance:similar to what Jacob from Twilight looks like
Personality: funny, open, loyal, adventurous, but seems to run off every now and then and doesn't explain why.
Sexuality: straight
Other: He is a werewolf (duh :3)
Question: are they friends or are they rivals or people who have never met?

Tigress
March 31st, 2017, 10:35 PM
This is what Jacob looks like: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/315000/315837_1320546631668_198_255.jpg
Note: he does not wear that top/ whatever it is

|+sari+|
April 1st, 2017, 05:33 PM
My form:
Name: Jacob (teeheehee)
Appearance:similar to what Jacob from Twilight looks like
Personality: funny, open, loyal, adventurous, but seems to run off every now and then and doesn't explain why.
Sexuality: straight
Other: He is a werewolf (duh :3)
Question: are they friends or are they rivals or people who have never met?
This is what Jacob looks like: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/315000/315837_1320546631668_198_255.jpg
Note: he does not wear that top/ whatever it is

Lmaooo X3 Of course you named him Jacob XDDD lol
Shall I throw in a Bella for dem to fight over as well? X3))

Edward slunk through the night, chasing after a huge deer. He was closing in on it, his speed working to his advantage as always. He leaped through the air and landed on the animal, snapping its spine with his super strong grip. He jumped off as the deer fell, and then he kneeled over it, sinking his fangs into its neck and draining it of its blood.

Hmm... I guess they are more like aquaintances, and Jacob just hangs around Edward. I guess Jacob is gonna try to help Edward to get rid of his cold, distant, introvert persona X3

And I am fully aware of what Jacob looks like X3))

Tigress
April 2nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
Lmaooo X3 Of course you named him Jacob XDDD lol
Shall I throw in a Bella for dem to fight over as well? X3))

Edward slunk through the night, chasing after a huge deer. He was closing in on it, his speed working to his advantage as always. He leaped through the air and landed on the animal, snapping its spine with his super strong grip. He jumped off as the deer fell, and then he kneeled over it, sinking his fangs into its neck and draining it of its blood.

Hmm... I guess they are more like aquaintances, and Jacob just hangs around Edward. I guess Jacob is gonna try to help Edward to get rid of his cold, distant, introvert persona X3

And I am fully aware of what Jacob looks like X3))

Sure, throw in Bella, the drama unfolds! And ok XD)

Jacob ran swiftly through the forest, not hearing the sound of bones snapping. He stopped at a cliff, where he had a clear view of the night sky, not to mention, it was a full moon. Jacob threw off his shirt quickly and transformed into his wolf state. He looked up and howled at the moon before running back to his house, and fell asleep.

In the morning Jacob felt dizzy. "Ugggg." He moaned. He was back in human form, but the whole process of changing from human to wolf, wolf to human was very exhausting. With a sigh, Jacob got up and got ready for school.

|+sari+|
April 2nd, 2017, 06:09 PM
Sure, throw in Bella, the drama unfolds! And ok XD)

Jacob ran swiftly through the forest, not hearing the sound of bones snapping. He stopped at a cliff, where he had a clear view of the night sky, not to mention, it was a full moon. Jacob threw off his shirt quickly and transformed into his wolf state. He looked up and howled at the moon before running back to his house, and fell asleep.

In the morning Jacob felt dizzy. "Ugggg." He moaned. He was back in human form, but the whole process of changing from human to wolf, wolf to human was very exhausting. With a sigh, Jacob got up and got ready for school.

Edward finished his meal, and wiped the blood from his mouth with his sleeve. He was satisfied for now, and he stood, nudging the dead animal at his feet with his foot. He felt the familiar slight pang of sadness he always did when he ended a life, again wishing he didn't have to kill to survive. He grumbled to himself and started running at full speed through the forest again to his home. He burst through the door, then scooted to a stop, walking into the living room, where Bethany, his caretaker and the only human knowing of his true identity, was sitting. She glanced up from her magazine and smiled. "Welcome home, Edward. Did you enjoy your hunting?"

Edward just scowled and opened the fridge, knowing she kept some raw meat in there for him, and seeing none, he closed it and went over to the counter where Bethany's latest grocery list was. He read it over and saw she was going to buy some more raw meat next time she went to the store. He blew out a breath and went upstairs to his room, ready for some sleep.

Tigress
April 2nd, 2017, 06:19 PM
Edward finished his meal, and wiped the blood from his mouth with his sleeve. He was satisfied for now, and he stood, nudging the dead animal at his feet with his foot. He felt the familiar slight pang of sadness he always did when he ended a life, again wishing he didn't have to kill to survive. He grumbled to himself and started running at full speed through the forest again to his home. He burst through the door, then scooted to a stop, walking into the living room, where Bethany, his caretaker and the only human knowing of his true identity, was sitting. She glanced up from her magazine and smiled. "Welcome home, Edward. Did you enjoy your hunting?"

Edward just scowled and opened the fridge, knowing she kept some raw meat in there for him, and seeing none, he closed it and went over to the counter where Bethany's latest grocery list was. He read it over and saw she was going to buy some more raw meat next time she went to the store. He blew out a breath and went upstairs to his room, ready for some sleep.

Jacob yawned and chugged down his breakfast. "What's with the rush?" His father asked. He rolled his eyes. Parents just don't understand. Jacob ran back to his room and got dressed then brushed his teeth and left. "Bye Dad." He called on the way out. He walked into the school bus and sat down near the back.

There was a new girl. Jacob noted. Very pretty. He turned and looked out the window, but he couldn't get her off his mind. Where did she come from? How old is she? What's her name? Is she single? The thoughts rang through his head. Oh shut up. He told himself. You don't stand a chance with her. Jacob realized she was looking back at him. He quickly turned away and ran his hand through his hair. Oh Jacob, your such an idiot. A voice in his head said. Jacob shook his head, trying to ignore his thoughts.

|+sari+|
April 3rd, 2017, 12:40 PM
Jacob yawned and chugged down his breakfast. "What's with the rush?" His father asked. He rolled his eyes. Parents just don't understand. Jacob ran back to his room and got dressed then brushed his teeth and left. "Bye Dad." He called on the way out. He walked into the school bus and sat down near the back.

There was a new girl. Jacob noted. Very pretty. He turned and looked out the window, but he couldn't get her off his mind. Where did she come from? How old is she? What's her name? Is she single? The thoughts rang through his head. Oh shut up. He told himself. You don't stand a chance with her. Jacob realized she was looking back at him. He quickly turned away and ran his hand through his hair. Oh Jacob, your such an idiot. A voice in his head said. Jacob shook his head, trying to ignore his thoughts.

Edward awoke from his light sleep, yawning, flashing his fangs. He always slept light; typical of vampires. He swung his legs out of bed and went over to his dresser and pulled out a black jacket and some black fitted jeans. He quickly got dressed and grabbed his black leather Polo messenger bag he used for a backpack, and went downstairs. He grunted a goodbye to Bethany and flew out the door, running towards the bus stop. He slowed down to a human speed when he reached it, so the human students wouldn't get scared or confused at his speed. He slowed to a walk, and stood a bit away from the other students, keeping to himself as usual as he waited for the bus. And, as usual, the girls were goggling him, giggling under their breath, whispering "He is soooo hot!" and "He could be a model!" He just ignored them, tapping his boot against the pavement impatiently.

The bus pulled up and he climbed on, taking his usual seat beside Jacob. They weren't friends not exactly. Edward just sat with him for the company, and Jacob is the only person Edward would talk to.

Edward felt eyes staring into his back and slowly turned, jumping slightly as a girl, a very pretty girl, staring at him. When she saw him notice her, she bit back a smile and turned away. Edward turned forward again, his face flushed, and grumbled under his breath.

As the bus pulled up to the school and Edward and Jacob got off, the girl ran up to them, her eyes locked on Edward. Her bond hair bounced against her back as she bounded up. She came up, her eyes on Edward.

She smiled at him, totally ignoring Jacob. "Hello, I'm new here. Can you tell me where the lockers are?"

Edward just nodded, his face bearing no expression. He turned to Jacob. "Jacob, I'm going to show this girl the lockers real quick, then meet up with you later."

As Edward and the girl walked away from Jacob, Edward didn't say anything, staring straight ahead. He knew he was being cold, but his heart wasn't completely made of stone. He had agreed to show her the lockers, hadn't he?

He grumbled random words of frustration under his breath, and she glanced up at him. "What did you say?", she asked. Edward shook his head, so she knew he hadn't said them to her.

The girl's green eyes turned up at the corners as she smiled. "I am Bella. And you are?" She blew a blond wisp of hair from her eyes.

Edward glanced down at her a second, then curtly nodded. "Edward."

She grinned. "Edward... nice name."

Edward just grunted, and they reached the school. He opened the door for her, and they went inside, the door shutting behind them.

((This is what she looks like:

http://orig04.deviantart.net/0f50/f/2016/061/d/3/kokoro_by_jaytheforcesensitive-d9tossr.png

Tigress
April 3rd, 2017, 10:00 PM
Edward awoke from his light sleep, yawning, flashing his fangs. He always slept light; typical of vampires. He swung his legs out of bed and went over to his dresser and pulled out a black jacket and some black fitted jeans. He quickly got dressed and grabbed his black leather Polo messenger bag he used for a backpack, and went downstairs. He grunted a goodbye to Bethany and flew out the door, running towards the bus stop. He slowed down to a human speed when he reached it, so the human students wouldn't get scared or confused at his speed. He slowed to a walk, and stood a bit away from the other students, keeping to himself as usual as he waited for the bus. And, as usual, the girls were goggling him, giggling under their breath, whispering "He is soooo hot!" and "He could be a model!" He just ignored them, tapping his boot against the pavement impatiently.

The bus pulled up and he climbed on, taking his usual seat beside Jacob. They weren't friends not exactly. Edward just sat with him for the company, and Jacob is the only person Edward would talk to.

Edward felt eyes staring into his back and slowly turned, jumping slightly as a girl, a very pretty girl, staring at him. When she saw him notice her, she bit back a smile and turned away. Edward turned forward again, his face flushed, and grumbled under his breath.

As the bus pulled up to the school and Edward and Jacob got off, the girl ran up to them, her eyes locked on Edward. Her bond hair bounced against her back as she bounded up. She came up, her eyes on Edward.

She smiled at him, totally ignoring Jacob. "Hello, I'm new here. Can you tell me where the lockers are?"

Edward just nodded, his face bearing no expression. He turned to Jacob. "Jacob, I'm going to show this girl the lockers real quick, then meet up with you later."

As Edward and the girl walked away from Jacob, Edward didn't say anything, staring straight ahead. He knew he was being cold, but his heart wasn't completely made of stone. He had agreed to show her the lockers, hadn't he?

He grumbled random words of frustration under his breath, and she glanced up at him. "What did you say?", she asked. Edward shook his head, so she knew he hadn't said them to her.

The girl's green eyes turned up at the corners as she smiled. "I am Bella. And you are?" She blew a blond wisp of hair from her eyes.

Edward glanced down at her a second, then curtly nodded. "Edward."

She grinned. "Edward... nice name."

Edward just grunted, and they reached the school. He opened the door for her, and they went inside, the door shutting behind them.

((This is what she looks like:

http://orig04.deviantart.net/0f50/f/2016/061/d/3/kokoro_by_jaytheforcesensitive-d9tossr.png

Jacob grunted a quick see you later to Edward as he walked off with that cute girl. He slapped his forehead, ug what was I thinking? He asked himself. "Hi Jacob!" A flirty voice squealed. There stood Stella, the most annoying girl in the world, and the most popular one too. Jacob walked past her, ignoring her. "Jacob!" She called running after him. He continued walking towards the school.
Stella stopped him before he entered. "Jacob,Hun, so I'm throwing a party, wanna come? It will be the hit of the year. Oh and your cute, pale friend can come too." Stella babbled. "Yeah, whatever." Jacob muttered. "Whatever?!? WHATEVER?!?! You did not!" "Yeah, I did." "Jacob! Don't you like me? As in like like?" "Neither." He responded then walked into the school and sighed. When would that flirting idiot ever stop hitting on him? If only that cute girl that totally ignored him was like that, but then would he dislike her as much as he did Stella, ug, things were so complicated. Jacob walked up to his locker and waited there for Edward.

Stella:http://pm1.narvii.com/6036/4cfe50807cc97ef650cdbe6f16c59dc0301f2c64_hq.jpg

|+sari+|
April 8th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Jacob grunted a quick see you later to Edward as he walked off with that cute girl. He slapped his forehead, ug what was I thinking? He asked himself. "Hi Jacob!" A flirty voice squealed. There stood Stella, the most annoying girl in the world, and the most popular one too. Jacob walked past her, ignoring her. "Jacob!" She called running after him. He continued walking towards the school.
Stella stopped him before he entered. "Jacob,Hun, so I'm throwing a party, wanna come? It will be the hit of the year. Oh and your cute, pale friend can come too." Stella babbled. "Yeah, whatever." Jacob muttered. "Whatever?!? WHATEVER?!?! You did not!" "Yeah, I did." "Jacob! Don't you like me? As in like like?" "Neither." He responded then walked into the school and sighed. When would that flirting idiot ever stop hitting on him? If only that cute girl that totally ignored him was like that, but then would he dislike her as much as he did Stella, ug, things were so complicated. Jacob walked up to his locker and waited there for Edward.

Stella:http://pm1.narvii.com/6036/4cfe50807cc97ef650cdbe6f16c59dc0301f2c64_hq.jpg

Edward led Bella through the halls, and everyone stared at them. Many girls whispered jealously, "Why does she, the new girl of all people, get to walk with him?" Edward just ignored them, for about the millionth time wishing he wasn't always attracting girls. Way too many of them are crushing on him big time, but he would never have time for them. He sighed and led Bela to the lockers. "All right, here are the lockers. Which is yours?" Bella pointed to #1495, which was right beside his, #1496. He gulped, and forced a small smile. "Well, I'll leave you to it." He then turned and strode off, running a hand through his hair, pushing his bangs from his eyes before allowing them to fall back over his eyes again. He blew out a breath and noticed Jacob a distance nearby. He sauntered to him, then leaned against the lockers at his side, looking down and picking at the black nail polish on his fingers.

Tigress
April 8th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Edward led Bella through the halls, and everyone stared at them. Many girls whispered jealously, "Why does she, the new girl of all people, get to walk with him?" Edward just ignored them, for about the millionth time wishing he wasn't always attracting girls. Way too many of them are crushing on him big time, but he would never have time for them. He sighed and led Bela to the lockers. "All right, here are the lockers. Which is yours?" Bella pointed to #1495, which was right beside his, #1496. He gulped, and forced a small smile. "Well, I'll leave you to it." He then turned and strode off, running a hand through his hair, pushing his bangs from his eyes before allowing them to fall back over his eyes again. He blew out a breath and noticed Jacob a distance nearby. He sauntered to him, then leaned against the lockers at his side, looking down and picking at the black nail polish on his fingers.

"Hey." Jacob greeted to Edward. "So you up for one of Stella's stupid parties? Or should we crash it instead?" He said, almost jokingly. His phone let out a noise and he picked it up to see what it was making that trill for. Jacob's dark brown eyes stared at it and sighed. It was a notice saying: 1:30 am is transforming time. He was so sick of turning into a werewolf each night, and it was exhausting, wasting his energy and maybe some value sleep time. And the agony, the agony was enough. A few times he had to tape his mouth so he wouldn't scream aloud.

Does Edward know that Jacob's a werewolf wolf and vice versa?)

|+sari+|
April 13th, 2017, 11:29 AM
"Hey." Jacob greeted to Edward. "So you up for one of Stella's stupid parties? Or should we crash it instead?" He said, almost jokingly. His phone let out a noise and he picked it up to see what it was making that trill for. Jacob's dark brown eyes stared at it and sighed. It was a notice saying: 1:30 am is transforming time. He was so sick of turning into a werewolf each night, and it was exhausting, wasting his energy and maybe some value sleep time. And the agony, the agony was enough. A few times he had to tape his mouth so he wouldn't scream aloud.

Does Edward know that Jacob's a werewolf wolf and vice versa?)

Yeah, they know each other's identities))

Edward glanced up from his black nail polish and blew out a breath. "Well, it would be nice to ruin something of that annoying little brat's for once. Let's crash it." He snickered. "Let's dress up as policemen and barge in, and pretend to arrest some of them. There is bound to be alcohol and smoking." The warning bell for first class rang, and students in the crowded hallways started pushing and moving to get to their next class.

"That's my cue to go. I have Chemistry. We'll dicuss the plan later." Edward strode off, one hand in his jacket pocket. He raised his other hand in a wave to Jacob.

Tigress
April 13th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Yeah, they know each other's identities))

Edward glanced up from his black nail polish and blew out a breath. "Well, it would be nice to ruin something of that annoying little brat's for once. Let's crash it." He snickered. "Let's dress up as policemen and barge in, and pretend to arrest some of them. There is bound to be alcohol and smoking." The warning bell for first class rang, and students in the crowded hallways started pushing and moving to get to their next class.

"That's my cue to go. I have Chemistry. We'll dicuss the plan later." Edward strode off, one hand in his jacket pocket. He raised his other hand in a wave to Jacob.

"Ok." Jacob smirked, "Maybe we should record it." He called, before Edward walked away, waving. He nodded and walked off to math class, his least favourite class of all time. He was about to sigh when he noticed that the cute girl that he had seen earlier was walking into the same class. She sat down by an empty seat, Jacob quickly ran and sat beside her. "Oh!" She said "You startled me!" "Sorry." He apologized. "I'm Bella, by the way." "Nice to meet you, I'm Jacob." He said sweetly. She was gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. His heart fluttered slightly and his face felt warm, well, much warmer then it already was. "So, your new here?" "Yeah." Bella murmured. "Where did you live before?" He asked. "Florida." "That's cool.". Jacob turned to face the teacher, class would start soon.

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2017, 10:05 AM
"Ok." Jacob smirked, "Maybe we should record it." He called, before Edward walked away, waving. He nodded and walked off to math class, his least favourite class of all time. He was about to sigh when he noticed that the cute girl that he had seen earlier was walking into the same class. She sat down by an empty seat, Jacob quickly ran and sat beside her. "Oh!" She said "You startled me!" "Sorry." He apologized. "I'm Bella, by the way." "Nice to meet you, I'm Jacob." He said sweetly. She was gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. His heart fluttered slightly and his face felt warm, well, much warmer then it already was. "So, your new here?" "Yeah." Bella murmured. "Where did you live before?" He asked. "Florida." "That's cool.". Jacob turned to face the teacher, class would start soon.

Uhhh, Bella was my Character, since she was my idea. It's not right for you to RP somebody else's Characters. And I promise there will be plenty of flirting between Jacob and Bella. :3))

Bella giggled. "Yeah, it is cool. But I am sure it's cool here, too. This is New York after all." The bell rang and she turned to the teacher. She sighed and traced a finger along her cold water bottle, which left a streak in the condensation. She looked up as the teacher started speaking. "Today we will learn about..."

Meanwhile, Edward was in Chemistry, sitting in his usual spot beside a flirty, annoying, bratty black haired girl who was just like all the others. Everyone else loved her, adored her, but he despised her, for obvious reasons. And the worst part is that she is always his partner in lab experiments.

The old professor cleared his throat as the bell rang, and the class quieted down. Everybody loved Mr. David's chemistry class, since his experiments were
always fun and exciting. Edward also was fond of the old professor, but he wished he wasn't always having to deal with this freaking brat.

"All right everybody, today we are going to do a lab about chemicals. As you know, chemicals are all around us, in our environment. Our bodies are also composed of chemicals. We will be making rock candy, and we will eat them at the end."

The class started murmuring excitedly as the professor handed out the trays of supplies. He came to Edward and Luna last. Then he moved back to his desk before facing the class. "All right. Read the intructions, and go crazy with this. I can't wait to see your creations." He then sat at his desk, leaned back in his chair, and started reading a book.

Edward sighed and took the beaker, filling it with water and setting it on the mini portable heating stove.

The class started buzzing with chatter, and Edward and Luna continued working. While she kept annoying him with her flirting, she was pretty useful during the experiments, since she seemed to pay attention and do them well, helping him when he messed up.

Soon, the bell rang, and the candies were done. Edward took his share, leaving the rest with Luna. He grabbed his bag and walked out, going towards Government, a class he had with Jacob.

Tigress
April 15th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Uhhh, Bella was my Character, since she was my idea. It's not right for you to RP somebody else's Characters. And I promise there will be plenty of flirting between Jacob and Bella. :3))

Bella giggled. "Yeah, it is cool. But I am sure it's cool here, too. This is New York after all." The bell rang and she turned to the teacher. She sighed and traced a finger along her cold water bottle, which left a streak in the condensation. She looked up as the teacher started speaking. "Today we will learn about..."

Meanwhile, Edward was in Chemistry, sitting in his usual spot beside a flirty, annoying, bratty black haired girl who was just like all the others. Everyone else loved her, adored her, but he despised her, for obvious reasons. And the worst part is that she is always his partner in lab experiments.

The old professor cleared his throat as the bell rang, and the class quieted down. Everybody loved Mr. David's chemistry class, since his experiments were
always fun and exciting. Edward also was fond of the old professor, but he wished he wasn't always having to deal with this freaking brat.

"All right everybody, today we are going to do a lab about chemicals. As you know, chemicals are all around us, in our environment. Our bodies are also composed of chemicals. We will be making rock candy, and we will eat them at the end."

The class started murmuring excitedly as the professor handed out the trays of supplies. He came to Edward and Luna last. Then he moved back to his desk before facing the class. "All right. Read the intructions, and go crazy with this. I can't wait to see your creations." He then sat at his desk, leaned back in his chair, and started reading a book.

Edward sighed and took the beaker, filling it with water and setting it on the mini portable heating stove.

The class started buzzing with chatter, and Edward and Luna continued working. While she kept annoying him with her flirting, she was pretty useful during the experiments, since she seemed to pay attention and do them well, helping him when he messed up.

Soon, the bell rang, and the candies were done. Edward took his share, leaving the rest with Luna. He grabbed his bag and walked out, going towards Government, a class he had with Jacob.

Sorry :( ))

Jacob gave Bella his classic, flirty smile, then got up to his next class, Government. Great. Just great. Well at least Edward will be there too. He jogged down the hall, until he found the door with a little sign that read: Government. Jacob swung open the door causally and looked around for Edward. He wasn't there. So he sat down at an empty desk at the back, hoping he wouldn't be noticed by any of the girls.

|+sari+|
April 21st, 2017, 02:55 PM
Sorry :( ))

Jacob gave Bella his classic, flirty smile, then got up to his next class, Government. Great. Just great. Well at least Edward will be there too. He jogged down the hall, until he found the door with a little sign that read: Government. Jacob swung open the door causally and looked around for Edward. He wasn't there. So he sat down at an empty desk at the back, hoping he wouldn't be noticed by any of the girls.

Hey, hey, no need to be sad! It's okay, I'm not angry! I just taught you something useful is all. Most new roleplayers make the msitake you did, so you don't need to be ashamed or sad or anything. Just make sure you don't do it to others, because they might get mad. But I'm not, don't worry. I just wanted to help you be a better roleplayer :) ))

Edward slipped through the halls, rolling his eyes as girls giggled and tried to get closer to him to brush against him. He was going down the history hallway when he was suddenly shoved against the lockers, and Chaz, the school bully, towered over him. "Edward, I know you took my gold watch. Where is it? Tell me now!"

Edward rolled his eyes. "I don't have your watch. You might want to ask Jeremy. He is the stealer around here."

Chaz responded by punching Edward in the stomach with full force. Edward, being a vampire with surperior strength, just stood where he was, unaffected, and suddenly he had Chaz by the throat, holding him against the lockers.

"Chaz... do you really want to fight me?," he hissed in Chaz's scared face. "Because I can snap you like a twig." He then let the freaked out bully go and walked off towards his class.

He went into Government and was relieved to see Jacob there. He then brushed the feeling off, since Jacob was only an aquaintance to him, even if they hung out. He sat in the seat beside Jacob, looking down, his hands fidgeting in his lap as he picked his black nail polish.

Tigress
April 21st, 2017, 11:16 PM
Hey, hey, no need to be sad! It's okay, I'm not angry! I just taught you something useful is all. Most new roleplayers make the msitake you did, so you don't need to be ashamed or sad or anything. Just make sure you don't do it to others, because they might get mad. But I'm not, don't worry. I just wanted to help you be a better roleplayer :) ))

Edward slipped through the halls, rolling his eyes as girls giggled and tried to get closer to him to brush against him. He was going down the history hallway when he was suddenly shoved against the lockers, and Chaz, the school bully, towered over him. "Edward, I know you took my gold watch. Where is it? Tell me now!"

Edward rolled his eyes. "I don't have your watch. You might want to ask Jeremy. He is the stealer around here."

Chaz responded by punching Edward in the stomach with full force. Edward, being a vampire with surperior strength, just stood where he was, unaffected, and suddenly he had Chaz by the throat, holding him against the lockers.

"Chaz... do you really want to fight me?," he hissed in Chaz's scared face. "Because I can snap you like a twig." He then let the freaked out bully go and walked off towards his class.

He went into Government and was relieved to see Jacob there. He then brushed the feeling off, since Jacob was only an aquaintance to him, even if they hung out. He sat in the seat beside Jacob, looking down, his hands fidgeting in his lap as he picked his black nail polish.

Ok, thanks :) ))
"Hey." Jacob whispered to Edward. He's so quite... He fidgeted in his chair and quickly checked his phone. No new posts, texts or replies. Just the way he liked it. It was much better if he wasn't social online. "Ok class.." The teacher began. Jacob sighed, time for a boring talk about the government.

After class he rushed up and looked back at Edward. "What's your next class?" He asked him. Jacob thought for a second, his next class was Geography. Great, just because all werewolf a need to know where Bora bora is. He gave Edward a quick wave and headed off.

*Bing!* Jacob picked up his phone. A new post. Yay. Stella had posted the address of her party. Thank you. He rushed a text to Edward with the address and got to class right on time.

|+sari+|
April 22nd, 2017, 01:59 PM
Ok, thanks :) ))
"Hey." Jacob whispered to Edward. He's so quite... He fidgeted in his chair and quickly checked his phone. No new posts, texts or replies. Just the way he liked it. It was much better if he wasn't social online. "Ok class.." The teacher began. Jacob sighed, time for a boring talk about the government.

After class he rushed up and looked back at Edward. "What's your next class?" He asked him. Jacob thought for a second, his next class was Geography. Great, just because all werewolf a need to know where Bora bora is. He gave Edward a quick wave and headed off.

*Bing!* Jacob picked up his phone. A new post. Yay. Stella had posted the address of her party. Thank you. He rushed a text to Edward with the address and got to class right on time.

Edward nodded to Jacob, then looked up as the teacher started talking. Edward actually liked government class, and it intrigued him. He liked learning how the human government was different than the vampire's government, the Volturi. He got up as the bell rang, but lingered, slowly putting his binders and textbook in his bag, not looking up. He glanced up when Jacob asked him about his next class. "Uh... I have Journalism."

He watched Jacob leave and then left the classroom himself, walking to his Journalism class. He liked to write; it helped get his mind off his thirst. He heard his sleek, black iPhone beep, and took it from his pocket. He scrolled through it and saw the text, sent by Jacob. It was the adress of Stella's party, which would be held at the brand new, super expensive, five star hotel downtown. He smirked.

That brat is going to be sorry when we crash her party, he thought to himself, grinning. He was about to glance up from his phone when he collided with another body. He heard a girl cry our softly, and he threw his arms out to grab her. He kept ahold of her and opened his eyes, seeing... Bella?

He immedietly stepped back, and gazed at her blushing face. "I- I'm so.. so sorry! I didn't mean-," she stammered.

Edward just looked to the side and nodded. "It's okay..." he said quietly. "I'm just glad you didn't hurt yourself. Be careful next time." He was about to turn away when she grabbed his sleeve. He turned his gaze to her hand hoding his shirt.

"Uh... uh, can you show me to my next class, uh... Ed.. Edwen? Is that it?"

He looked up at her. "It's Edward. And yeah, I guess. What is your next class?"

"Uh, it's Journalism, with Mrs. Owen." Bella gazed at him with wide eyes.

Edward gently removed her hand and nodded. "Mine, too. Come with me; I'll take you there. What lunch do you have?"

Bella thought for a moment. "First."

Edward smiled slightly. "Then you can eat with Jacob and I today."

Bella's face brightened. "Really?"

When Edward nodded, she smiled brightly at him, her hands behind her back. "Thank you, Edward!"

The warning bell rung. "Let's go to class now," Edward said, leading Bella through the halls towards Journalism.

((TimeSkip to lunch))

Edward and Bella walk into the lunchroom together, talking about the party.

"So, you want to crash Stella's party dressed as police officers?," Bella asked, giggling. "Count me in."

Edward's mouth turned up in one corner in a half smile. "Okay, then the party is this Friday, so it'll be two days until it'll be time."

The two went though the lunch line, and Edward ordered his usual rare cooked hamburger and salad, and Bella ordered chicken wings and french fries.

The two went to the table where Edward and Jacob usually sat. Edward sat, and Bella sat beside him. Edward took out his iPhone and went to his Notepad app, where he had put all his ideas and plans for crasing the party. He scrolled through them while explaining to Bella, and Bella listened and watched.

"Okay. First, we will meet at my house and get the police suits and makeup ready. Jacob will bring the fake but real looking polive badges, and the handcuffs too. Then we will drive to the party and go inside, yellng out that we are police and will arrest anyone who refuses to leave." Edward glanced up at Bella, grinning. "And that is the basic plan. We need to tell all this to Jacob. This is gonna be epic."

Bella giggled, nodding. "Totally." Her eyes shined with amusement. "I heard that Stella a cruel, mean jerk. She confronted me earlier taunting me about being the new girl. I would love to get back at her." Bella scooted a bit closer to Edward.

Edward and Bella then started eating as they waited for Jacob.

Tigress
April 22nd, 2017, 06:24 PM
Edward nodded to Jacob, then looked up as the teacher started talking. Edward actually liked government class, and it intrigued him. He liked learning how the human government was different than the vampire's government, the Volturi. He got up as the bell rang, but lingered, slowly putting his binders and textbook in his bag, not looking up. He glanced up when Jacob asked him about his next class. "Uh... I have Journalism."

He watched Jacob leave and then left the classroom himself, walking to his Journalism class. He liked to write; it helped get his mind off his thirst. He heard his sleek, black iPhone beep, and took it from his pocket. He scrolled through it and saw the text, sent by Jacob. It was the adress of Stella's party, which would be held at the brand new, super expensive, five star hotel downtown. He smirked.

That brat is going to be sorry when we crash her party, he thought to himself, grinning. He was about to glance up from his phone when he collided with another body. He heard a girl cry our softly, and he threw his arms out to grab her. He kept ahold of her and opened his eyes, seeing... Bella?

He immedietly stepped back, and gazed at her blushing face. "I- I'm so.. so sorry! I didn't mean-," she stammered.

Edward just looked to the side and nodded. "It's okay..." he said quietly. "I'm just glad you didn't hurt yourself. Be careful next time." He was about to turn away when she grabbed his sleeve. He turned his gaze to her hand hoding his shirt.

"Uh... uh, can you show me to my next class, uh... Ed.. Edwen? Is that it?"

He looked up at her. "It's Edward. And yeah, I guess. What is your next class?"

"Uh, it's Journalism, with Mrs. Owen." Bella gazed at him with wide eyes.

Edward gently removed her hand and nodded. "Mine, too. Come with me; I'll take you there. What lunch do you have?"

Bella thought for a moment. "First."

Edward smiled slightly. "Then you can eat with Jacob and I today."

Bella's face brightened. "Really?"

When Edward nodded, she smiled brightly at him, her hands behind her back. "Thank you, Edward!"

The warning bell rung. "Let's go to class now," Edward said, leading Bella through the halls towards Journalism.

((TimeSkip to lunch))

Edward and Bella walk into the lunchroom together, talking about the party.

"So, you want to crash Stella's party dressed as police officers?," Bella asked, giggling. "Count me in."

Edward's mouth turned up in one corner in a half smile. "Okay, then the party is this Friday, so it'll be two days until it'll be time."

The two went though the lunch line, and Edward ordered his usual rare cooked hamburger and salad, and Bella ordered chicken wings and french fries.

The two went to the table where Edward and Jacob usually sat. Edward sat, and Bella sat beside him. Edward took out his iPhone and went to his Notepad app, where he had put all his ideas and plans for crasing the party. He scrolled through them while explaining to Bella, and Bella listened and watched.

"Okay. First, we will meet at my house and get the police suits and makeup ready. Jacob will bring the fake but real looking polive badges, and the handcuffs too. Then we will drive to the party and go inside, yellng out that we are police and will arrest anyone who refuses to leave." Edward glanced up at Bella, grinning. "And that is the basic plan. We need to tell all this to Jacob. This is gonna be epic."

Bella giggled, nodding. "Totally." Her eyes shined with amusement. "I heard that Stella a cruel, mean jerk. She confronted me earlier taunting me about being the new girl. I would love to get back at her." Bella scooted a bit closer to Edward.

Edward and Bella then started eating as they waited for Jacob.

Jacob sauntered into the cafeteria, ordering his usual chunk of pork and salad. He grabbed his lunch and sat down at Bella and Edward's table. "Hi guys." He said. "Oh, I see your talking about Stella's party we're going to crash. Are you coming too, Bella?"
Jacob scarfed down his food quickly, noticing the few odd glances at him.Whoops. Uh, nothing weird over here.... He was thankful that no one asked him how he could eat so quickly.

|+sari+|
April 23rd, 2017, 05:43 PM
Jacob sauntered into the cafeteria, ordering his usual chunk of pork and salad. He grabbed his lunch and sat down at Bella and Edward's table. "Hi guys." He said. "Oh, I see your talking about Stella's party we're going to crash. Are you coming too, Bella?"
Jacob scarfed down his food quickly, noticing the few odd glances at him.Whoops. Uh, nothing weird over here.... He was thankful that no one asked him how he could eat so quickly.

Edward chuckled as Bella looked at Jacob strangely. "He eats like that all the time; his metabolism is really good." Edward took a bite of his rare cooked hamburger thoughtfully. "Speaking of, this hamburger is really tasty."

Bella giggled at that, then glanced around the lunch room before turning her focus onto Edward and Jacob. "So, I overheard some girls talking about the party," she said, "and it is going to be at 8:30 that night until 1:00 in the morning."

Edward nodded. "Okay, then the three of us need to meet up at my place at 6:00 that day, so we'll have plenty of time to get ready. Jacob, you think you can remember?"

Tigress
April 23rd, 2017, 10:55 PM
Edward chuckled as Bella looked at Jacob strangely. "He eats like that all the time; his metabolism is really good." Edward took a bite of his rare cooked hamburger thoughtfully. "Speaking of, this hamburger is really tasty."

Bella giggled at that, then glanced around the lunch room before turning her focus onto Edward and Jacob. "So, I overheard some girls talking about the party," she said, "and it is going to be at 8:30 that night until 1:00 in the morning."

Edward nodded. "Okay, then the three of us need to meet up at my place at 6:00 that day, so we'll have plenty of time to get ready. Jacob, you think you can remember?"

"Yup." Jacob said, brushing himself of any crumbs that may have fallen. "So, what are you doing after school, Edward? I was hoping I could talk to you alone...." He asked quietly, then turning his attention to Bella. Oh, she's so perfect, the way she flicks her hair, her giggle, her calm but fun personality.... Jacob trailed off in his thoughts. Maybe I'll just text Edward later about what I need to talk to him about.

The bell rang and Jacob left his table and gave Edward and Bella a quick farewell. Next class, Biology.... Not bad... He actually quite liked Biology but never really liked to admit it. He enjoyed learning about each different animal species and what adaptations they had. When he got to his class, all the seats were taken but one..... And that very one happened to be right next to Stella. "Hi Jakey." She said, flicking her hair. Ug, get a life. He sighed and settled down.

When class was over he got up as quickly as possible, but Stella was fast too. " So Hun, are you coming to my party? Please say you are, I've been dying to talk to you alone." "No, in matter of fact I'm not. And neither is Edward."
Stella frowned and put her perfectly manicured hand on his back and stoop in front of him. "I don't care if you don't like me. But one day I promise you will." She hissed and sashayed away. I'm sorry, I will never love you. The girl who has the key to my heart is Bella.