PDA

View Full Version : Hybrids~

Splash
March 31st, 2017, 12:21 AM
~S T O R Y~
Once, long ago, hybrids roamed freely. They were creatures that were combinations of up to four animals, and often had wings and/or control over an element, or something similar. Humans discovered these magnificent creatures, and through studying, smuggling for pets, and poaching, these creatures became extinct.
Or so everyone thought.
Recently, they have started coming back. Poaching still happens. Scientists still capture and study these creatures. If you read to here put your favorite smiley in the other section. Humans must have all the knowledge, all of it. Such is one of greatest flaws of humanity, as it led the once bold hybrids to flee cities. Few still exists, and they live in a cave together. A band of refugees.
~R U L E S~
Normal WCO rules apply ALWAYS
Keep it child friendly.
Only two powers! This includes wings.
Sorry, I'm going to kinda limit the characters... you must have one of each rank to get two of one, two of each rank to get three of one, etc. so that we have enough of each. Hybrids are rare, remember; they do not outnumber humans!
Go for the crazy colors :colorwah:
~C H A R A C T E R S~
Hybrids: Willow Splashie Biliah Sheehan Jazz
Scientists:
Poachers:
~F O R M~
HYBRIDS:
Name
Mix of what creatures/how they fit together
Able to reproduce?
Appearance
Personality (NO TBRP'd!)
Power(s)
Other

SCIENTISTS:
Name
Sexuality
Appearance
Personality (NO TBRP'd)
Other

POACHERS:
Name
Sexuality
Appearance
Personality (NO TBRP'd)
Other
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for checking it out!

Splash
March 31st, 2017, 12:30 AM
I'm starting with just one :3

Name: Willow
Cross of: Snow leopard/human, can change from one to the other
Sexuality: Straight
Able to reproduce?: Yes
Appearance: Willow, in her human form, is tall and willowy, with long white-blond hair and large, luminous green eyes. In her snow leopard form, she is a small silver leopard with emerald eyes.
Personality: In both forms, Willow is shy and quiet, keeping to herself.
Power(s): Can control wind, does not speak of her other power
Other: :tacoparty:

Spikes
March 31st, 2017, 12:35 AM
Oo boi.
HYBRIDS:
||Name||
Biliah Sheehan
||Age||
||Mix of what creatures/how they fit together||
Deer antlers, and a... I don't know what the tail is for him, tbh. I drew it like I lion's or a "goat's". I'll say deer and goat, then.
||Gender||
Male
||Sexuality||
Homosexual
||Able to reproduce?||
Yes? Technically? He'd only be able to within his specific type though.
||Appearance||
Here be dat boi (https://i.imgur.com/23znsAD.jpg)
||Personality (NO TBRP'd!)||
Biliah is shy, and not very outspoken. Despite this, he does enjoy the company of larger groups of people, usually due to the protection he believes they give him. He likes to surround himself with rowdy troublemakers, usually to divert attention away from himself. He loves physical contact, especially with those with cold skin. (He's not too bright. He might end up getting caught if he's too curious.)
||Power(s)||
Healing, this is limited to wounds that do NOT have the potential to be fatal on their own/without infection. He can soothe pain along with his healing.
||Other||
:backhug: Don't ask. Also, he eats flowers. He would really like to be fed flowers. Splashie

Splash
March 31st, 2017, 12:41 AM
Oo boi.
HYBRIDS:
||Name||
Biliah Sheehan
||Age||
||Mix of what creatures/how they fit together||
Deer antlers, and a... I don't know what the tail is for him, tbh. I drew it like I lion's or a "goat's". I'll say deer and goat, then.
||Gender||
Male
||Sexuality||
Homosexual
||Able to reproduce?||
Yes? Technically? He'd only be able to within his specific type though.
||Appearance||
Here be dat boi (https://i.imgur.com/23znsAD.jpg)
||Personality (NO TBRP'd!)||
Biliah is shy, and not very outspoken. Despite this, he does enjoy the company of larger groups of people, usually due to the protection he believes they give him. He likes to surround himself with rowdy troublemakers, usually to divert attention away from himself. He loves physical contact, especially with those with cold skin. (He's not too bright. He might end up getting caught if he's too curious.)
||Power(s)||
Healing, this is limited to wounds that do NOT have the potential to be fatal on their own/without infection. He can soothe pain along with his healing.
||Other||
:backhug: Don't ask. Also, he eats flowers. He would really like to be fed flowers.
x3 Accepted. A+ on uniqueness. *Gives a flower*
:bloomingrose::bouquet2::flower1:

Spikes
March 31st, 2017, 12:43 AM
x3 Accepted. A+ on uniqueness. *Gives a flower*
Lmao thank you X3 I actually did make a separate species off of him tbh so that has a bit too much info behind it, lol

Splash
March 31st, 2017, 12:48 AM
Lmao thank you X3 I actually did make a separate species off of him tbh so that has a bit too much info behind it, lol
xD