PDA

View Full Version : My First Impressions Of You!

~Aesthetic~
March 30th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Okay so this is a way I can jump on the bandwagon even though I don't know many people.
I will give you my first impressions of you! They will be positive regardless unless you want a brutal response, then i can't guarantee.
And if I do know you, well then you can ask for what my first impressions were!
I honestly don't care if nobody asks tbh

Night Awaits
March 30th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Hai there! :3

I would like a first impression on me
If that's okay?

Rivergold
March 30th, 2017, 10:07 PM
*Thunders in with a pack of hyenas* ROOOAAAAUURGH!!!!

Serendipity
March 30th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Okay so this is a way I can jump on the bandwagon even though I don't know many people.
I will give you my first impressions of you! They will be positive regardless unless you want a brutal response, then i can't guarantee.
And if I do know you, well then you can ask for what my first impressions were!
I honestly don't care if nobody asks tbh
Hmmm I never met ya but potatoes can be great, so why can't our first impression be great as well?

lilith
March 30th, 2017, 10:15 PM
if thats okay!

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 30th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Do me if you like
Brutal as you wish

Tigress
March 31st, 2017, 12:14 PM
*walks in shyly* hoi

Bellatrix
March 31st, 2017, 12:23 PM
Do me to mate

~Aesthetic~
March 31st, 2017, 08:16 PM
Night Awaits
Of course, with most people, your post count intimidated me. This is a good thing, because that means you a a friendly, active member of this community. You seem like you're a good friend to those you know. You sound like you have a good sense of humor and like Pepsi.

Rivergold
First thing I noticed was your high post count, which scared me, Idk why, but it did. You had an extremely active fanclan at the time I last went into that thread, so that shows commitment and activity. As I see you more and more you look fun loving and energetic.

Sweet Bread
From what I can tell, you are a kind person. You seem bubbly, someone who can light up a room. I really like your slight "random" sense of humor, as the post you anywhere actually made me laugh a bit. You seem like a good person to talk to.

turtle
We've talked, so I know you are an extremely kind and polite person. You are understanding, a great person to talk to, and you have good ideas. You are like me in the sense that we both love to meet new people, so we connected easily.
Ludicrous Lunacy
Like I usually am, I was intimidated by your post count. Talking to people with over about 500 posts just kinda scares me. But, as a person, you are an active member of this community, which is always good. People who know you seem to be positive about you, so I can assume you are likeable and enjoyable person. It's hard to give someone a brutal response when I couldn't really find anything to be negative about.

Hollystorm4eva
You and I seem to agree on lots of things- such as Dovewing, Hollyleaf, you know, most things hollyleaf related. You're the kinda person I feel comfortable ranting to, because I feel like you wouldn't mind if i rambled on for hours about things I hated, which is great. You're a good person.

Bellatrix
You are like the kind of person I am. Spends countless hours in the internet, probably YouTube, just enjoying the wonderful Youtubers. I would like to talk sometime, just because you seem a lot like me in that sense.

I would definitely talk to every one of you! You're all great people!

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 31st, 2017, 08:19 PM
Night Awaits
Of course, with most people, your post count intimidated me. This is a good thing, because that means you a a friendly, active member of this community. You seem like you're a good friend to those you know. You sound like you have a good sense of humor and like Pepsi.

Rivergold
First thing I noticed was your high post count, which scared me, Idk why, but it did. You had an extremely active fanclan at the time I last went into that thread, so that shows commitment and activity. As I see you more and more you look fun loving and energetic.

Sweet Bread
From what I can tell, you are a kind person. You seem bubbly, someone who can light up a room. I really like your slight "random" sense of humor, as the post you anywhere actually made me laugh a bit. You seem like a good person to talk to.

turtle
We've talked, so I know you are an extremely kind and polite person. You are understanding, a great person to talk to, and you have good ideas. You are like me in the sense that we both love to meet new people, so we connected easily.
Ludicrous Lunacy
Like I usually am, I was intimidated by your post count. Talking to people with over about 500 posts just kinda scares me. But, as a person, you are an active member of this community, which is always good. People who know you seem to be positive about you, so I can assume you are likeable and enjoyable person. It's hard to give someone a brutal response when I couldn't really find anything to be negative about.

Hollystorm4eva
You and I seem to agree on lots of things- such as Dovewing, Hollyleaf, you know, most things hollyleaf related. You're the kinda person I feel comfortable ranting to, because I feel like you wouldn't mind if i rambled on for hours about things I hated, which is great. You're a good person.

Bellatrix
You are like the kind of person I am. Spends countless hours in the internet, probably YouTube, just enjoying the wonderful Youtubers. I would like to talk sometime, just because you seem a lot like me in that sense.

oh, wow, ty ^^ Id certainly like to know you better

ameko
March 31st, 2017, 08:23 PM
i've seen you around but i don't think i've ever interacted with you, so hey! ^^

seasalt
March 31st, 2017, 08:26 PM
HOI! pops bubble gum

Rivergold
March 31st, 2017, 08:41 PM
@Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177)
That's not commitment and activity that's called having no life.
And the other stuff is not taking my medication.

Oh, and that "active" fanclan? That's just something that hasn't died yet. The tribe died off in 2015ish. What's left now is the stragglers who wont.

~Aesthetic~
March 31st, 2017, 08:51 PM
That's not commitment and activity that's called having no life.
And the other stuff is not taking my medication.

Oh, and that "active" fanclan? That's just something that hasn't died yet. The tribe died off in 2015ish. What's left now is the stragglers who wont.
[/CENTER]
[/COLOR]
Oh. I'm so sorry, I should've thought about it more...
EDIT: not sure what happened with the quote there

Rivergold
March 31st, 2017, 09:59 PM
Oh. I'm so sorry, I should've thought about it more...
...That was supposed to be in a joking manner.....

Serendipity
March 31st, 2017, 11:50 PM
Night Awaits

Rivergold

Sweet Bread

turtle
Ludicrous Lunacy

Hollystorm4eva

Bellatrix

Thank you dear :D
Thought of the week:
Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

Dewheart
March 31st, 2017, 11:55 PM
hELLO
I would like one pleaze :3

NightWarrior4Life
April 1st, 2017, 09:07 AM
Hi! I don't really know you nor do I think you know me but I'd like to see what you think!

~Aesthetic~
April 1st, 2017, 12:44 PM
...That was supposed to be in a joking manner.....
Oops... I wasn't sure, so I apologized just in case you weren't joking.

Huzzah for cherry being socially awkward

Rivergold
April 1st, 2017, 01:03 PM
Oops... I wasn't sure, so I apologized just in case you weren't joking.

It's ok. You're fine.

Bellatrix
April 1st, 2017, 06:03 PM
Night Awaits

Rivergold

Sweet Bread

turtle
Ludicrous Lunacy

Hollystorm4eva

Bellatrix

OMG XD you described me perfectly that's like all I do!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
April 1st, 2017, 06:03 PM

Socially awkward people unite!

~Aesthetic~
April 1st, 2017, 10:42 PM
Socially awkward people unite!
Yess *fist bump*

Stario&Co.
April 1st, 2017, 11:09 PM
HI NICE TO MEET YOU I'M STAR OR COMIC ON I LIKE WAFFLES AND SWEETS AND THE LION KING AND DISNEY MOVIES LET'S BE BUDDIES X3