PDA

View Full Version : first time for everything- {P}

JusticeRabbit
June 21st, 2022, 04:05 PM
~Delamina| S t a r~
{for some context, bottom head is named fiona on her own, and top is delamina}
she smiled looking around, "hey, fiona, does somethign feel a little-" "off? no. you feel that way all the time you psycho," fiona said, rolling her eyes, sitting down as they waited for the bus. or possibly a taxi. either worked. just in hope that someone to notice their strange defect. they were born like this, and their skin was yellow. it wasn't... uncommon for people to stare, and at this moment, many people were.

S t a r
June 21st, 2022, 04:18 PM
- Blaze -
Don't Panic

Oh. Well, Satan be damned. A snicker cut through the eerily silent air. Well, they didn't look like demons. And if they were, they were some boring ones. No spice or even any flavor. They were really just something to gawk at for the humans. How sad. Hands shoved in his pockets, he stepped forward. A cocky smirk laid on his scarred face. His icy blue eyes piercing into the two faced girl, seared with what seemed like mocking. How unfortunate for these girls. "Well you two seem.. odd. Got lost? Do I need to take you back to the circus? Or the zoo? Not sure which one you consider home!" He ran a quick hand through his snow-white hair, accidentally flicking up his wolf ears in the process. Oops. Before they could actually be taken in by the humans' eyes, they were lowered back into his hair to look more like fluff in his already ruffled, fluffy hair. Easy now. All he had to do, was taunt them into the forest and then finish the job! Simple. And if they really weren't demons, oh well. At least their miserable existence would be over!

( i forgot how much of a bully he is a h a )

JusticeRabbit
June 21st, 2022, 04:44 PM
- Blaze -
Don't Panic

Oh. Well, Satan be damned. A snicker cut through the eerily silent air. Well, they didn't look like demons. And if they were, they were some boring ones. No spice or even any flavor. They were really just something to gawk at for the humans. How sad. Hands shoved in his pockets, he stepped forward. A cocky smirk laid on his scarred face. His icy blue eyes piercing into the two faced girl, seared with what seemed like mocking. How unfortunate for these girls. "Well you two seem.. odd. Got lost? Do I need to take you back to the circus? Or the zoo? Not sure which one you consider home!" He ran a quick hand through his snow-white hair, accidentally flicking up his wolf ears in the process. Oops. Before they could actually be taken in by the humans' eyes, they were lowered back into his hair to look more like fluff in his already ruffled, fluffy hair. Easy now. All he had to do, was taunt them into the forest and then finish the job! Simple. And if they really weren't demons, oh well. At least their miserable existence would be over!

( i forgot how much of a bully he is a h a )
~Delamina~
she smirked while fion slapped a hand oevr delamina's mouth, hissing, "shut up. no, we live like regular people," she looked at delamina with a glare, before back at the man. "what the hell do you want?" fiona hissed, releasing her hand from her sister's mouth. the sky was getting darker, and a storm started. "oh, yeah, and btw i- i mean we're policewomen." she stared at him, motioning to the hat.

{so sorry for the short post-}