PDA

View Full Version : The Socially Awkward Corner

~Aesthetic~
March 29th, 2017, 05:09 PM
I've been meaning to make this, but I haven't had enough time to actually do it.

So, people like me know: no matter how nice the person is, if you don't know them you will not just hop in and begin a conversation. You also can't be the one to start the conversation, because you fear being rejected. It doesn't matter who it is, if you are like me it's so hard to make yourself feel included, and to make friends because it's hard to just talk to people. This is why we mostly never talk on the cbox or open-discussion threads. (Or, at least, I don't.)

So, this is just a thing for socially awkward people/people with social anxiety/introverts to chat with other people and make friends easier.

Even if nobody talks on this thread, I just feel a bit more comfortable knowing that it's there.

:ringbounce::ringbounce::ringbounce::ringbounce:

(If this breaks a rule, my sincerest apologies in advance. I read the rules, and I'm hoping this doesn't fit under sympathy.)

Sidenote, club penguin has been shut down. Rip childhood memories. :sob:

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 29th, 2017, 08:06 PM
*sits*

No One's Beeswax
March 29th, 2017, 08:12 PM
*Slides in awkwardly*

Tigress
March 29th, 2017, 11:01 PM
*walks in*

Brooklyn Trees
March 29th, 2017, 11:32 PM
*hugs thread*

Tigress
March 29th, 2017, 11:38 PM
*flaps wings*

Night Awaits
March 30th, 2017, 02:56 PM
*Awkwardly coughs*

~Aesthetic~
March 30th, 2017, 06:41 PM
I thought this would die!!

*pats heads*

Uhh, Converstaion.. *stutters*
Hi friends
Don't you guys think there should be an "awkward" mood?

lilith
March 30th, 2017, 08:23 PM
wheeze ello

Night Awaits
March 30th, 2017, 10:03 PM
I mean....

I guess?

Hai there people XD

Serendipity
March 30th, 2017, 10:25 PM
I've been meaning to make this, but I haven't had enough time to actually do it.

So, people like me know: no matter how nice the person is, if you don't know them you will not just hop in and begin a conversation. You also can't be the one to start the conversation, because you fear being rejected. It doesn't matter who it is, if you are like me it's so hard to make yourself feel included, and to make friends because it's hard to just talk to people. This is why we mostly never talk on the cbox or open-discussion threads. (Or, at least, I don't.)

So, this is just a thing for socially awkward people/people with social anxiety/introverts to chat with other people and make friends easier.

Even if nobody talks on this thread, I just feel a bit more comfortable knowing that it's there.

:ringbounce::ringbounce::ringbounce::ringbounce:

(If this breaks a rule, my sincerest apologies in advance. I read the rules, and I'm hoping this doesn't fit under sympathy.)

Sidenote, club penguin has been shut down. Rip childhood memories. :sob:

*flops on the ground* I don't belong here... But I stumbled onto this thread so w/ not