PDA

View Full Version : Our RP [PRIVATE]

rubinaito
March 28th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Thought I'd make it while we were waiting...

Clarissa Fray Sasukewolf (madness) Marble Skye

rubinaito
March 28th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Do do do do.... Annnnnyyyyyboooooody there?

Slash-GNR
March 28th, 2017, 08:05 PM
*coughs* love me)

rubinaito
March 28th, 2017, 08:13 PM
*coughs* love me)
Oh, Clarissa made this RP... She didn't include you, which sucks :/

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I here!!

Caligo Everton
March 28th, 2017, 08:28 PM
lol I'm here.

Caligo Everton
March 28th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Fue: http://img05.deviantart.net/f339/i/2011/211/5/f/re__evil_anime_girl_by_naturelover12-d41q9sn.jpg
Caligo: http://data.whicdn.com/images/138009822/superthumb.jpg

rubinaito
March 28th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Sage: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1f/cc/f3/1fccf3ffcad20500babc531ff86d0e37.jpg
Rubin: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c5/0c/4e/c50c4e1700fab8cda24821bae4fb4218.jpg

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Sasuke: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/31/67/8b/31678bfae1f32244bc7d22590829f578.jpg

Winter: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ40PzelXFHrP3Rl08Acnlk8Gd7qfa7m PtaZinCxAvV6nKZgMSsRQ

rubinaito
March 28th, 2017, 08:36 PM
(Who's torturing Rubin again? DX)

Caligo Everton
March 28th, 2017, 08:37 PM
(Who's torturing Rubin again? DX)
IWLLL.

rubinaito
March 28th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Cool :3

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Anybody want to torture Peter? ;-;

Peter:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/99df0b9d9f82d52a6dd792aaed09da0e/tumblr_n9m9j72p1K1qc9zfzo1_500.gif

Hunter:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b6/c6/fa/b6c6fae8423a1539488048e88dcf84bf.jpg

rubinaito
March 28th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Sagie has Hunter :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Sasuke!! Or winter!! You could choose :3

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Sasuke because Winter has no mercy and I don't want my baby to suffer ;-;

Caligo Everton
March 28th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Winter want to torture fue?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Sure!! :3
To skye :3 you never know ~

Caligo Everton
March 28th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Shall we start?

ALSO I CLAIM SAGE. FUE IS OPEN.

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 09:01 PM
DONT KILL HIM XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Fue is winters!! And sure
To skye YOU NEVER KNOW!! XD

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Nooo

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 09:04 PM

PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON MY TINY PETER BABY ;-;

Caligo Everton
March 28th, 2017, 09:05 PM
As a love interest?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 09:07 PM
As a love interest?
How about both? :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 09:08 PM
PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON MY TINY PETER BABY ;-;
NEVER!! XD

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 09:10 PM
NEVER!! XD

PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU

Caligo Everton
March 28th, 2017, 09:10 PM
How about both? :3
Ok :3

LETZZZZ STARTTT.))

rubinaito
March 28th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Sage was walking down a darkened hallway, his steel grey eyes betraying no emotion.

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 09:18 PM
How should Peter and Hunter start?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 09:18 PM
I'll consider it but then again it is Sasuke after all :3) sasuke was sitting down by a trash can smoking a cigarette as winter was sleeping away by him his hoodie up and hiding his face while Sasuke face was seen but he wore sunglasses to hide his wolf like red eyes

Caligo Everton
March 28th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Caligo leaned over her tied up sister as she screamed through a gag. She ran a sharp tail down her face drawing blood. Her sisters eyes widened in pain and she slapped her across the face. Caligo stood up and brought her foot down on her sisters leg breaking it.

Dues looked around the cellar searching for an escape but was distracted as she felt sharp pain go up her leg and heard a sick crack.

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Peter slumped up against the ground, shirtless, covered in bloody scars. His face was stricken with tears of pain and suffering. His once beautiful eyes now dead with no emotion. All he felt was pain. All he'd ever felt was pain. All he could do now was wait for the torture. The pain. The crying. His wrists and ankles were shackled, so when it was time for him to be tortured, they would pull a crank, and lift him up. His hair, matted together with blood, shadowed his eyes, a thin stream of dark crimson blood dripping down the side of his face. His tears mingled with the blood, and he curled his fingers into his palms. He was incredibly thin, and weak. Almost on the verge of death. But he managed to hold on. His weak, tiny little heart held on to life.

Hunter lay on the ground like Peter, instead, he was asleep.

rubinaito
March 28th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Rubin was asleep, his red hair falling in front of his face.

Caligo Everton
March 28th, 2017, 09:28 PM
As Caligo walked away she called winter. "I got someone for you." She said into the phone smiling as she ran a hand down a torture object.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Winter answers and smiles darkly " oh~ is she cute?" He asks as he begins to stand up and nod at Sasuke who begins to walk back towards his home he locks the door and goes downstairs to the basement where he held peter he blows out some smoke and smiles " I'm back~" says the man in a dark husky voice that could easily hide the danger he can create

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Winter answers and smiles darkly " oh~ is she cute?" He asks as he begins to stand up and nod at Sasuke who begins to walk back towards his home he locks the door and goes downstairs to the basement where he held peter he blows out some smoke and smiles " I'm back~" says the man in a dark husky voice that could easily hide the danger he can create

Peter's head snapped up and his pupils dilated in absolute fear. He began shaking, tears spilling over his cheeks.

rubinaito
March 28th, 2017, 09:38 PM
(Maybe all of the houses are connected, so they can all contact each other easily?)

Sage opened his cell door, smiling at Rubin and Hunter chillingly. "Hello boys," He purred. "I'm ba~ack."

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 09:38 PM
(Maybe all of the houses are connected, so they can all contact each other easily?)

Sage opened his cell door, smiling at Rubin and Hunter chillingly. "Hello boys," He purred. "I'm ba~ack."

Hunter quickly woke up. Blood drizzled down the corner of his lip.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Yes! That sounds like good idea) Sasuke smiles as he begins to look over the cage then at peter " had a good night sleep? " he says kneeling down blowing smoke onto peters face

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Yes! That sounds like good idea) Sasuke smiles as he begins to look over the cage then at peter " had a good night sleep? " he says kneeling down blowing smoke onto peters face

Peter nodded weakly, not making eye contact with Sasuke. He coughed as the smoke hit him in his face, the awful stench clouding his vision, and choking him.

rubinaito
March 28th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Rubin woke up, his eyes unfocused for a moment as he recalled the recent events. He was new, and not yet broken.
(Could someone make Rubin a love interest?)

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 10:15 PM
bump)

Caligo Everton
March 28th, 2017, 10:35 PM
"Of course." Caligo said smiling. "And, bonus... she my sister." She said as her smile turned dark and her eyes glinted with malice.

She put winter on hold and called sage. "Helloooo." She said darkly as she leaned against the wall.

wren
March 28th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Sorry where can I jump in? )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he takes off his sunglasses " give me your hand "

Winter smiles " sounds good now then how much or is she free?"

wren
March 28th, 2017, 11:08 PM
I need halp. Who shall torchure addy?!?!?

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 11:14 PM
WAIT WHAT IF HUNTER TORTURED ADDY JUST TO PLEASE THE OTHERS?! I'm gonna do that >:3)

Peter hesitated, then gave Sasuke his small hand. His fingers were thin, almost bony, his skin pale, yet soft.

Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Or maybe Sasuke can torture peter and addy together!!! You'll be so happy XD)
Sasuke grabs his hand and pushes the burning side of his cigarette against his skin " shouldn't you be used to the smoke of a cigarette by now why did you cough?"

wren
March 28th, 2017, 11:22 PM
WAIT WHAT IF HUNTER TORTURED ADDY JUST TO PLEASE THE OTHERS?! I'm gonna do that >:3)

Peter hesitated, then gave Sasuke his small hand. His fingers were thin, almost bony, his skin pale, yet soft.

Sasukewolf (madness)

YESSS! )

Addy curled in the back of the cell. Her body hunched over while her ribs showed through the thin shirt.

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Sasuke grabs his hand and pushes the burning side of his cigarette against his skin " shouldn't you be used to the smoke of a cigarette by now why did you cough?"

NO YOU ARE HORRIBLE XD)

Peter winced, more tears falling from his face and onto the ground in pain. He couldn't speak anymore. He was covered in scars. His throat was scratched up and raw from how much he screamed, sobbed and cried. All he could do was pathetically whimper, looking at Sasuke with sadness in his eyes. His once soft, sweet voice was no longer there. Replaced by an ugly, scratchy whisper. However, he'd tried talking not that long ago, to have damaged his vocal cords. They didn't really work anymore. It hurt to talk. All he could do was look at the mark on his skin from the burn mark, his skin welting up and turning red. It stung- A lot.

wren
March 28th, 2017, 11:27 PM
NO YOU ARE HORRIBLE XD)

Peter winced, more tears falling from his face and onto the ground in pain. He couldn't speak anymore. He was covered in scars. His throat was scratched up and raw from how much he screamed, sobbed and cried. All he could do was pathetically whimper, looking at Sasuke with sadness in his eyes. His once soft, sweet voice was no longer there. Replaced by an ugly, scratchy whisper. However, he'd tried talking not that long ago, to have damaged his vocal cords. They didn't really work anymore. It hurt to talk. All he could do was look at the mark on his skin from the burn mark, his skin welting up and turning red. It stung- A lot.

Abuse her!! Do it I dare YOU! )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 11:28 PM
No! I'm loveable!!! XD)
Sasuke eyes glowed as he begins to burn his own hand as he tosses it away " so weak now and it's only been three months how weak ...should I start healing back to health or just let you go so many choices or maybe I could just kill you either way you're starting to bore me " he says coldly as he begins to stand up

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 11:29 PM
YESSS! )

Addy curled in the back of the cell. Her body hunched over while her ribs showed through the thin shirt.

Hunter walked into the room, glancing around. All of them were near him. He had to torture her today. Reluctantly walking towards her, he bent down and gently tilted her face up, looking her in the eyes. He wanted to be extremely careful with her, for she was fragile. She could break any moment. "Addy... I'm sorry, today's going to be rough, sweetheart.." He said softly, glancing at the others. "They're watching today.. But they won't be watching tonight. I'll come back down here to take you to my room with me, where I'll take care of you there... I'll get you out someday, Addy, I promise you.." He whispered, leaning forwards and kissing her forehead before standing back up and grabbing a large knife.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Abuse her!! Do it I dare YOU! )
Come at me bro!! XD)

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 11:35 PM
No! I'm loveable!!! XD)
Sasuke eyes glowed as he begins to burn his own hand as he tosses it away " so weak now and it's only been three months how weak ...should I start healing back to health or just let you go so many choices or maybe I could just kill you either way you're starting to bore me " he says coldly as he begins to stand up

No pls don't kill my baby I love him so much I'm going to cry It's so sad seeing him hurt X3 That's how emotionally attached I am to him! ;-; )

Peter's eyes widened and his pupils dilated once again, shaking his head at the option to kill him. He didn't want to die. He didn't want to be here. He wish he could talk. But this man did this to him. He was so scared of him. So terrified of him. He wished someone could save him.. Someone who would love him, and hold him close when he was sad, or scared.. All of that was gone now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Don't worry he ain't going to die :3) sasuke smiles softly " don't worry I'm not going to kill you I've had so much fun with you it'll be a shame to just let you die so I've decided I'll heal you back up to normal and until you could speak again so we could have a lot more fun again!! Isn't this a happy day for you?" He says excitedly

Caligo Everton
March 28th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he takes off his sunglasses " give me your hand "

Winter smiles " sounds good now then how much or is she free?"
Caligo switched back to winter putting sage on hold. "Free... for now." She said calmly. "Just come by my house, everything is set up." She said darkly.

(I'm going to bring in rose, I haven't used her in a while. Fuss going to be very sweet and breakable whereas rose will be a pain in the ass... who wants to torture rose?)

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Don't worry he ain't going to die :3) sasuke smiles softly " don't worry I'm not going to kill you I've had so much fun with you it'll be a shame to just let you die so I've decided I'll heal you back up to normal and until you could speak again so we could have a lot more fun again!! Isn't this a happy day for you?" He says excitedly

Peter flinched. What? Fun? He felt disgusted. The excitement in his voice was so horrible. All he could do was weakly nod. It took so much strength for him to do one little thing, like move his arm, or tilt his head. It's because his muscles ached, and he lacked in protein and was severely dehydrated. He waited on what would happen next.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Winter purrs softly " ohh do you want a kiss later on ?" He says walking towards her place

Sasuke smiles as he begins to reach into his pocket and take out a water bottle tossing it to peter " drink up daring " he says as he begins to sit down and just watch him

wren
March 28th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Come at me bro!! XD)
Hunter walked into the room, glancing around. All of them were near him. He had to torture her today. Reluctantly walking towards her, he bent down and gently tilted her face up, looking her in the eyes. He wanted to be extremely careful with her, for she was fragile. She could break any moment. "Addy... I'm sorry, today's going to be rough, sweetheart.." He said softly, glancing at the others. "They're watching today.. But they won't be watching tonight. I'll come back down here to take you to my room with me, where I'll take care of you there... I'll get you out someday, Addy, I promise you.." He whispered, leaning forwards and kissing her forehead before standing back up and grabbing a large knife.

How about sasuke leaves Peter to cool off than comes to
watch Hunter beat up his gf? XD I hate myself )

Adeline stages at him dead in the eyes, "ple- please... Don't. Put yo- yourself in danger.. F- for me" she croaked back. Pulling back from his touch she looked away. Feeling each of her wrists and the scars that lined her pale skin. She felt the kiss, the gentlest of gestures. The ones she often remembered. Then she looked back to see the glare of the knife. She tensed and suddenly the cuts on her body reminded her of the pain she endured before now. She shook with fear and scuttled backwards.

Poppyfrost
March 28th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Winter purrs softly " ohh do you want a kiss later on ?" He says walking towards her place

Sasuke smiles as he begins to reach into his pocket and take out a water bottle tossing it to peter " drink up daring " he says as he begins to sit down and just watch him

How about sasuke leaves Peter to cool off than comes to
watch Hunter beat up his gf? XD I hate myself )

Adeline stages at him dead in the eyes, "ple- please... Don't. Put yo- yourself in danger.. F- for me" she croaked back. Pulling back from his touch she looked away. Feeling each of her wrists and the scars that lined her pale skin. She felt the kiss, the gentlest of gestures. The ones she often remembered. Then she looked back to see the glare of the knife. She tensed and suddenly the cuts on her body reminded her of the pain she endured before now. She shook with fear and scuttled backwards.

Peter looked at the water bottle like it was something he'd never seen before. He reached forwards and weakly picked it up, his body shaking with the effort and struggle. It was much harder for him to open it up. And when he did, his fingers were bleeding. He looked at the water bottle before drinking some, and when he did, his heart quickened. It immediately refreshed his body, his throat taking in the moisture, and becoming less sore. He then began chugging it, becoming quite messy as water dripped down the sides of his mouth, hitting the floor. When he finished, he weakly set the water bottle back down, wiping the droplets off of his mouth and looking back at Sasuke to find him staring at him.

Hunter held back a whimper. His hand was noticeably shaking. He did not want to do this, but he had to. He walked towards Adeline, grabbing her wrist and yanking her up, where he sliced the knife across her stomach, then on her arms. After leaving many cuts, he set the knife down and wiped her blood off on his clothes.

wren
March 29th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Peter looked at the water bottle like it was something he'd never seen before. He reached forwards and weakly picked it up, his body shaking with the effort and struggle. It was much harder for him to open it up. And when he did, his fingers were bleeding. He looked at the water bottle before drinking some, and when he did, his heart quickened. It immediately refreshed his body, his throat taking in the moisture, and becoming less sore. He then began chugging it, becoming quite messy as water dripped down the sides of his mouth, hitting the floor. When he finished, he weakly set the water bottle back down, wiping the droplets off of his mouth and looking back at Sasuke to find him staring at him.

Hunter held back a whimper. His hand was noticeably shaking. He did not want to do this, but he had to. He walked towards Adeline, grabbing her wrist and yanking her up, where he sliced the knife across her stomach, then on her arms. After leaving many cuts, he set the knife down and wiped her blood off on his clothes.

Adeline gasped when she was pulled up to his level. Feeling his fingers dig Into her skin. She whimpered seeing the knife near. She shrieked when it buried deep into her flesh coming through her stomach then across her arms. She hung limply as tears streamed down her cheeks. She the. Crumpled to the floor

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Adeline gasped when she was pulled up to his level. Feeling his fingers dig Into her skin. She whimpered seeing the knife near. She shrieked when it buried deep into her flesh coming through her stomach then across her arms. She hung limply as tears streamed down her cheeks. She the. Crumpled to the floor

Hunter tried blocking out her cries of pain, and screams. When nobody was watching, Hunter bent down and gently wiped away her tears, kissing her cheeks this time and standing back up. He saw the blood. So much blood. Then the tears. Why? Why was he doing this to her? He loved her so much. He took the knife again and shakily handed it to her. "Addy... Here, sweetheart, take this.. I want you to cut me. Let your anger out on me..." He whispered. "Please... I don't want to hurt you. So hurt me back.." There was genuine sadness in his eyes as he held out his arms for her to cut.

wren
March 29th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Hunter tried blocking out her cries of pain, and screams. When nobody was watching, Hunter bent down and gently wiped away her tears, kissing her cheeks this time and standing back up. He saw the blood. So much blood. Then the tears. Why? Why was he doing this to her? He loved her so much. He took the knife again and shakily handed it to her. "Addy... Here, sweetheart, take this.. I want you to cut me. Let your anger out on me..." He whispered. "Please... I don't want to hurt you. So hurt me back.." There was genuine sadness in his eyes as he held out his arms for her to cut.

Adeline held the knife for a moment, than dropped it on the floor hearing it clatter nosiely. She whimpered in pain and shook her head at him disagreeing.

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Adeline held the knife for a moment, than dropped it on the floor hearing it clatter nosiely. She whimpered in pain and shook her head at him disagreeing.

"Addy, do it. Or I'll do it myself." He said sternly, pushing the knife back into her hands. "I won't get mad at you."

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 06:46 AM

"Maybe." She said smiling to herself. "And, bonus... she's my sister." She purred. She walked over to her sister and got on a knee studying her. "She's in good condition too." She added
(...who wants to torture rose????? Sasuke since you know her? Idk)

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Caligo switched back to winter putting sage on hold. "Free... for now." She said calmly. "Just come by my house, everything is set up." She said darkly.

(I'm going to bring in rose, I haven't used her in a while. Fuss going to be very sweet and breakable whereas rose will be a pain in the ass... who wants to torture rose?)
Sage can torture Rose and Rubin, and maybe Rose x Rubin?
----
Sage hummed as he gazed down at Rubin, playing with the knife in his hand.

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Sage can torture Rose and Rubin, and maybe Rose x Rubin?
----
Sage hummed as he gazed down at Rubin, playing with the knife in his hand.
Kk. Caligo can help with the torturing since she has no one to torture atm. Soooooo
Rubin x Rose
Sage x Caligo
Fue x Winter? ))

Caligo took out a second phone and called sage. "Hello." She purred smiling darkly.

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 08:23 AM
"Hello darling~" Sage hummed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Sure!) Sasuke pulls out a bag of food and more water and tosses into the cell locking it " eat up and try to get well I gotta go be back soon " he says leaving and walking upstairs into a other house and downstairs to the basement of hunter and Adeline " guess who~" he says with a smile as he looks at them

Winter smiles as he licks his lips " ohh how sweet so you do care about me say your boyfriend isn't there right?" He says as he knocks on her door

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 10:09 AM
"Hello darling~" Sage hummed.
Sure!) Sasuke pulls out a bag of food and more water and tosses into the cell locking it " eat up and try to get well I gotta go be back soon " he says leaving and walking upstairs into a other house and downstairs to the basement of hunter and Adeline " guess who~" he says with a smile as he looks at them

Winter smiles as he licks his lips " ohh how sweet so you do care about me say your boyfriend isn't there right?" He says as he knocks on her door

Caligo scoffed at winter through the phone and opened her door. "Hello love." She said kissing him softly. She picked up the phone with sage. "I have to go. Come over tonight?" She asked then hanged up. She turned to winter. "Right this way." She said taking him to her sister. "Did you bring your brother?" She asked awkwardly.

Fue saw winter walk in and struggled in her binds trying to scream through the gag. Her eyes flashed with fear.

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 10:09 AM

Peter looked at the food and water, and slowly moved towards it. He took the food in his hands and slowly ate it, since it hurt to chew and swallow. After that, he drank more water before curling up in the corner of the cell, closing his eyes and waiting on Sasuke.

Hearing the footsteps, Hunter quickly grabbed the knife and stabbed it into Adeline's leg, before ripping it back out and standing up. "Hello, Sasuke.." He smiled, looking at him and exchanging the knife for a collar and rope.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Winter smiles as he suddenly begins to hug her form behind " nope but he's at his house so don't worry it's just you and me for now " he purrs into her ear " unless you want my brother here as well?"

Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he smiles " stabbing your girl in front of me how mean I'm not like you're master you don't have to hurt each other around me

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Winter smiles as he suddenly begins to hug her form behind " nope but he's at his house so don't worry it's just you and me for now " he purrs into her ear " unless you want my brother here as well?"

Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he smiles " stabbing your girl in front of me how mean I'm not like you're master you don't have to hurt each other around me

Hunter paused. "What do you mean?" He asked, putting his items back down. He moved back to Adeline, bending down next to her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Sasuke smiles " isn't sage torturing you or is it caligo ? Either way you're not mine meaning that I can't do anything to you nor can I order you around your not my toys so I can't do anything to you two so you don't have to do whatever it is you're doing " he says as he sits down and tosses him a bag with food and water " but that does not mean I can't help a bit "

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Sasuke smiles " isn't sage torturing you or is it caligo ? Either way you're not mine meaning that I can't do anything to you nor can I order you around your not my toys so I can't do anything to you two so you don't have to do whatever it is you're doing " he says as he sits down and tosses him a bag with food and water " but that does not mean I can't help a bit "

"No, Sasuke, I'm torturing her." He looked at the bags of food and water. "Shouldn't you be torturing Peter? Poor kid doesn't know better. Too young. It's a pain to hear his screams and cries when you hurt him like that. I haven't heard about him in a while. Don't kill him. He's something special. You need him, and you know that. I know that if he died you would be sad, Sasuke." Hunter narrowed his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Sasuke smiles darkly " I'm healing him back to good you see his body got so weak and his vocal cords can't even scream that beautiful scream of his so I'm helping him and once he's healthy we'll be having fun again but it'll take a while he's very weak because of the games I play " Sasuke laughs darkly " yes he is special if he dies I may just play with you two"

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Sasuke smiles darkly " I'm healing him back to good you see his body got so weak and his vocal cords can't even scream that beautiful scream of his so I'm helping him and once he's healthy we'll be having fun again but it'll take a while he's very weak because of the games I play " Sasuke laughs darkly " yes he is special if he dies I may just play with you two"

Hunter narrowed his eyes some more. "Sasuke... You are so horrible. You don't seem to understand that you picked someone to weak. It's not his fault he got so weak. His body is so tiny and fragile. He can't take the pain. The only thing that will 'heal him back to good' is love." He spat. "But you don't seem to know what that is."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Sasuke laughs darkly " yes I know what it is that's why he's here because he fell in love with the wrong guy I'm a skilled actor and I know how to make him love me once again and once he's all happy and smiling that bright smile again " he smiles " you should know the rest "

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Sasuke laughs darkly " yes I know what it is that's why he's here because he fell in love with the wrong guy I'm a skilled actor and I know how to make him love me once again and once he's all happy and smiling that bright smile again " he smiles " you should know the rest "

Hunter growled under his breath. "I know you love him Sasuke. You really do, somewhere, deep down, it hurts you to seem him cry. It hurts you to seem him scream like that in pain. If you take care of him, he'll take care of you." He said in slight anger.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Sasuke smiles " like you with your little addy " he laughs softly as he begins to repeat some lines hunter said " i don't want to hurt you so please hurt me back " says you after you said " here sweetheart " he holds out a knife " take this let your anger out " he laughs darkly " I know you don't want to hurt oh no you want to love her hold her but you're blind what you really want to do is beat her stab her make her suffer but you just can't admit it like I have " he stays up dropping the knife in front of him " love is nothing more than a word used to cloud lust and desire nothing more nothing less"

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Sasuke smiles " like you with your little addy " he laughs softly as he begins to repeat some lines hunter said " i don't want to hurt you so please hurt me back " says you after you said " here sweetheart " he holds out a knife " take this let your anger out " he laughs darkly " I know you don't want to hurt oh no you want to love her hold her but you're blind what you really want to do is beat her stab her make her suffer but you just can't admit it like I have " he stays up dropping the knife in front of him " love is nothing more than a word used to cloud lust and desire nothing more nothing less"

Hunter felt a deep, burning anger. He loved Addy. He never wanted to hurt his girlfriend. He wanted to love her. He was only doing this because the others would kill her. So he was doing it himself. "You want to know the definition of love? There are three meanings - An intense feeling of deep affection, A person or thing that one loves, Or to feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone, or something. That's what love means. Nothing more, nothing less." He whispered. "Just leave us alone.. We aren't your business. Peter is." He growled under his breath, before turning around and looking down at Adeline.

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 11:35 AM

Caligo looked back shim and smiled. "Shall we get to work." She said letting him hold her. She took in his smell his beautiful hair and gorgeous eyes. She turned to him putting her arm around his neck.

Fue pushed the Gag out of her mouth and screamed so loud everyone in the tunnels they used to torture could hear.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " then why don't make her one of us instead of your prey what you just said is nothing more then words that you have failed to live up to Isn't love supposed to protect the ones you care about " he smiles darkly " and yet you hurt her and stab her when you do have a choice to her one of us or are you afraid she'll eventually... fall for her victim like you did with her"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Caligo looked back shim and smiled. "Shall we get to work." She said letting him hold her. She took in his smell his beautiful hair and gorgeous eyes. She turned to him putting her arm around his neck.

Fue pushed the Gag out of her mouth and screamed so loud everyone in the tunnels they used to torture could hear.
Winter smiles " kiss me then I'll get to-" he cuts himself off hearing fue's scream " ... she's a loud one huh?"

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " then why don't make her one of us instead of your prey what you just said is nothing more then words that you have failed to live up to Isn't love supposed to protect the ones you care about " he smiles darkly " and yet you hurt her and stab her when you do have a choice to her one of us or are you afraid she'll eventually... fall for her victim like you did with her"

"SASUKE! SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO AWAY!" He screamed, tears budding in his eyes. He didn't turn around to look at him.

Peter heard the screaming and weakly lifted his head, still curled up into a little ball, waiting on Sasuke. He looked around in the cell - The floor permanently stained with his blood and tears, the iron bars coated in dried, crimson blood. All of it was his. He didn't even know he had that much blood in him. But now he did, after all of Sasuke's torturing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Sasuke smiles " can't face the truth huh? That's why you're weak " he laughs softly as he turns to leave " you're a coward " he says as he leaves

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Sasuke smiles " can't face the truth huh? That's why you're weak " he laughs softly as he turns to leave " you're a coward " he says as he leaves

Like you aren't? He thought in anger, before bending down to Adeline and unhooking her from the chains. Then, he gently picked her up and took her to his bedroom.

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Winter smiles " kiss me then I'll get to-" he cuts himself off hearing fue's scream " ... she's a loud one huh?"
"Yeah." She confessed. She kissed him fully then broke the kiss. "Now shall we." She said motioning to fue.

Fue struggled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Winter smiles as he licks his lips " as you wish " he says as he looks at fue his eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at her " hmmm is she a fighter?" He asks as he observes her

Sasuke walks to his basement and looks at peter " did you eat good? Or do you want more?"

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Winter smiles as he licks his lips " as you wish " he says as he looks at fue his eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at her " hmmm is she a fighter?" He asks as he observes her

Sasuke walks to his basement and looks at peter " did you eat good? Or do you want more?"

Peter looked up at Sasuke, and nodded slightly, his eyes still their pale, ugly color. He reached out to the iron bars, weakly tightening his grip on them and standing up. He was shaking, looking at Sasuke sadly.

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 12:31 PM

"Sometimes." She said studying the way he looked at her.

Fue tried to scoot away. She struggled and wiggled her eyes flashing with fear. "Please don't hurt me." She whimpered weakly. Her throat was dry and her hair was sweaty.

wren
March 29th, 2017, 01:06 PM
"Addy, do it. Or I'll do it myself." He said sternly, pushing the knife back into her hands. "I won't get mad at you."

Tears now streamed down her face cutting through the blood on her shirt. She shook her head again and pulled the knife towards her. Setting it behind her back still slowly shaking her head because each movement caused pain. "I cant..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Sasuke smiles as he walks up to the bars and begins to touch peters hand " would you like to walk around a bit?"

Winter laughs softly " don't worry she won't hurt you but I will~" he says playfully when he noticed caligo studying him he smiles " how strange are you jealous ? Even after you just kissed me while you talked to your little boyfriend "

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Sasuke smiles as he walks up to the bars and begins to touch peters hand " would you like to walk around a bit?"

Winter laughs softly " don't worry she won't hurt you but I will~" he says playfully when he noticed caligo studying him he smiles " how strange are you jealous ? Even after you just kissed me while you talked to your little boyfriend "

Peter flinched when Sasuke touched his hand, and he pulled away in sheer fear, still shaking. He simply nodded, since he still couldn't speak.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Sasuke smiles as he unlocks the door " okay come out " he says calmly

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Sasuke smiles as he unlocks the door " okay come out " he says calmly

Peter glanced at the cell door, watching it being unlocked. He hesitantly walked out, his steps uncertain and shaky. He kept his eyes on Sasuke, scared that he would hit him.

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 02:17 PM

"Less jealous more interested." She purred. She motioned her hand to a wall where countless torture weapons lay there neatly originized.

"You disgust me." She said spitting at winters shoe. She leaned back preparing herself for the pain to come.

"I may have to leave early, I have work." She said moving out of the way of winter and disregarding her sister.

(Maybe have Sasuke and peter join his brother and calie?)

wren
March 29th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Skye

To much waiting

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Like you aren't? He thought in anger, before bending down to Adeline and unhooking her from the chains. Then, he gently picked her up and took her to his bedroom.

Marble :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Sasuke smiles " don't worry I'm not going to hurt I have no reason to now since you're so weak " he says kindly

( sure!)
Winter laughs softly when fue spit on his shoe " would you stay longer if I brought my brother here like me he's a excellent kisser " he says smiling " but of course I may get jealous of you kissing him " he says as he begins to look over the weapons

wren
March 29th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Marble :3)

Addy dropped the knife watching the others suffering in the basement. She watched hunter and sasuke fight. It gave her pain to now he would admit it like that. She whimpered sligtly as they went up the steps, finally Turing the corner and into hunters room. She breathed in deep,y and rather then smelling tears and hearing the cries of agony the scent of him filled her nose.

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Sasuke smiles " don't worry I'm not going to hurt I have no reason to now since you're so weak " he says kindly

( sure!)
Winter laughs softly when fue spit on his shoe " would you stay longer if I brought my brother here like me he's a excellent kisser " he says smiling " but of course I may get jealous of you kissing him " he says as he begins to look over the weapons

Peter was still very scared. He wouldn't trust him for a while. Peter stood away from Sasuke, not making eye contact with him. Peter was ugly, terrifying, bony. He looked like a skeleton because he was so thin and pale. Covered in dried, and fresh, blood, he even looked like a monster. His eyes were gray and pale, no longer their beautiful yellow, purple and blue colors. His hair was matted and dirty, no longer a soft blonde color. He thought he himself was scary.

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Addy dropped the knife watching the others suffering in the basement. She whimpered sligtly as they went up the steps, finally Turing the corner and into hunters room. She breathed in deep,y and rather then smelling tears and hearing the cries of agony the scent of him filled her nose.

Hunter had to take her pants and shirt off to bandage up all of her wounds, taking a wet cloth and wiping off the dried blood and dirt. He then disinfected her marks and gashes, quickly wrapping bandages around them. After that, he gave her some new clothes and wrapped a blanket around her shoulders, leaning forwards and kissing her on the lips for a few seconds. Then, he picked her up again, taking her to the living room and laying her down on the couch. "Do you need anything..?" He asked her, his voice soft and quiet to soothe her.

wren
March 29th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Hunter had to take her pants and shirt off to bandage up all of her wounds, taking a wet cloth and wiping off the dried blood and dirt. He then disinfected her marks and gashes, quickly wrapping bandages around them. After that, he gave her some new clothes and wrapped a blanket around her shoulders, leaning forwards and kissing her on the lips for a few seconds. Then, he picked her up again, taking her to the living room and laying her down on the couch. "Do you need anything..?" He asked her, his voice soft and quiet to soothe her.

Adeline didn't even seem to move that much. Every time Hunter moved she cried out in pain as he tried to clean out her gashes. Her skin was very pale and her eyes sunken and red. When Hunter wasn't there she would cry, cry until her body hurt. Now she lay in baggy clothes on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her. "Som- somebody I- is goi- going to see m- me" she whispers. Her hands shaking. "Th- they will h- hurt yo- you" she added her voice a mere croak. She pulled the blankets around her shoulders and huddled over for warmth. She quickly cleared her throat and looked back up at him wih her sunken eyes. "Ple- please.. I ca- can't let them d- do that to y- you"

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Rubin struggled against his chains, glaring at Sage.

"Oh, the little kitten is mad..." Sage whispered softly, grabbing Rubin's chin and forcing him to look up at him. He twirled the knife, running it down Rubin's neck and licking the blood off of it. "It makes your blood so much sweeter when you struggle, dear." He ran a hand through Rubin's hair, pulling him closer and stabbing him right in the arm.

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Adeline didn't even seem to move that much. Every time Hunter moved she cried out in pain as he tried to clean out her gashes. Her skin was very pale and her eyes sunken and red. When Hunter wasn't there she would cry, cry until her body hurt. Now she lay in baggy clothes on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her. "Som- somebody I- is goi- going to see m- me" she whispers. Her hands shaking. "Th- they will h- hurt yo- you"

Hunter shook his head. "No, Addy.. I won't get caught, I promise.. That was the last time I would ever hurt you, okay? Can you trust me on that? I will never hurt you again." His gaze turned soft and he kissed her again, then pulled away to get her some hot chicken soup.
-
He walked back in, holding the warm bowl, and began spoon-feeding her the warm soup to soothe her dry throat.

wren
March 29th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Rubin struggled against his chains, glaring at Sage.

"Oh, the little kitten is mad..." Sage whispered softly, grabbing Rubin's chin and forcing him to look up at him. He twirled the knife, running it down Rubin's neck and licking the blood off of it. "It makes your blood so much sweeter when you struggle, dear." He ran a hand through Rubin's hair, pulling him closer and stabbing him right in the arm.

Serenity slipped in next to sage and stood by him for a brief moment. She was new but this was a common occourance back home. She placed her hand on sages shoulders. "Who's this?" she asked with her seductive tone

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Sasuke smiles " ... yea I have a lot of work ahead of me come!" He says calling peter over to him

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Serenity slipped in next to sage and stood by him for a brief moment. She was new but this was a common occourance back home. She placed her hand on sages shoulders. "Who's this?" she asked with her seductive tone

"Rubin and Rose," Sage purred, taking Serenity's hand and kissing it gently. "Would you like to help me, my dear?" He asked smoothly, his eyes glittering.

(Sage and Calico are so unloyal to each other, but it doesn't matter to them XD)

wren
March 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Hunter shook his head. "No, Addy.. I won't get caught, I promise.. That was the last time I would ever hurt you, okay? Can you trust me on that? I will never hurt you again." His gaze turned soft and he kissed her again, then pulled away to get her some hot chicken soup.
-
He walked back in, holding the warm bowl, and began spoon-feeding her the warm soup to soothe her dry throat.

"Ye- yes they will!" she answers crossing her arms over her chest. She looked away, "you- did what y- you had T- too. I- I'm not ma- mad. I- I- don't ca- care" she responded. Looking away. She ate willingly q

wren
March 29th, 2017, 04:33 PM
"Rubin and Rose," Sage purred, taking Serenity's hand and kissing it gently. "Would you like to help me, my dear?" He asked smoothly, his eyes glittering.

(Sage and Calico are so unloyal to each other, but it doesn't matter to them XD)

"Dear, how could I? It's fun watching you work your magic, but if you really mean it?" she asked giggling as he took her hand. She than swung around him bringing her hand across his back.

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Peter quickly followed after him, limping and stumbling to try and catch up.

Marble

Hunter sighed. "Addy.. They won't know. I'll take care of you. If they ask me what happens, I'll tell them that you were out riding my friend's motorcycle into the woods and it flipped. If they ask me about my basement, I'll say it was like that when I moved here and that I'll try to clean it up a bit. Trust me, Addy, They won't take me away from you, and they won't take you away from me." He said as he fed her the soup. Once it was finished, he set the bowl down, holding his arms out for a hug. He smiled softly and looked at her the way he used to look at her before all of this happened.

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 04:38 PM
"Dear, how could I? It's fun watching you work your magic, but if you really mean it?" she asked giggling as he took her hand. She than swung around him bringing her hand across his back.

"Mm, Cali isn't here yet..." Sage mused, running a hand down Serenity's face. "I'd like to keep Rose fresh for her, but go ahead and work your magic on Rubin."

( Clarissa Fray So, Sage and Cali still love each other but their relationship is open to everyone else too? )

wren
March 29th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Peter quickly followed after him, limping and stumbling to try and catch up.

Marble

Hunter sighed. "Addy.. They won't know. I'll take care of you. If they ask me what happens, I'll tell them that you were out riding my friend's motorcycle into the woods and it flipped. If they ask me about my basement, I'll say it was like that when I moved here and that I'll try to clean it up a bit. Trust me, Addy, They won't take me away from you, and they won't take you away from me." He said as he fed her the soup. Once it was finished, he set the bowl down, holding his arms out for a hug. He smiled softly and looked at her the way he used to look at her before all of this happened.

"No, please, you can't!" she coughed slightly. "Sasuke.. Sage.. They will hurt you" she coughed holding her stomach. "You'll be killed.. Or you'll be like me.. I can't let that happen to you" she added briskly getting her voice back.

"Mm, Cali isn't here yet..." Sage mused, running a hand down Serenity's face. "I'd like to keep Rose fresh for her, but go ahead and work your magic on Rubin."

( Clarissa Fray So, Sage and Cali still love each other but their relationship is open to everyone else too? )

"Who is that? Sounds like a drag dear. This is new, were new... Sage" she answers wrapping her arms around his shoulders an kissing his cheek. She slipped the knife out from between his fingers. she leaned into his hand as he stroked her cheek. She then let go of him and came around behind Rubin. "hello... Handsome" she whispered. She then she jabbed the dull knife into his back. Twisting

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Rubin growled in pain,twisting.

"Cali- It's Calico, dear. She's my kitten." Sage chuckled, watching.

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 05:05 PM
"No, please, you can't!" she coughed slightly. "Sasuke.. Sage.. They will hurt you" she coughed holding her stomach. "You'll be killed.. Or you'll be like me.. I can't let that happen to you" she added briskly getting her voice back.

"Who is that? Sounds like a drag dear. This is new" she answers wrapping her arms around his shoulders an kissing his cheek. She slipped the knife out from betweenness his fingers. She let go of him and came around behind Rubin. "hello... Handsome" she whispered. She then she jabbed the dull knife into his back. Twisting

Hunter smiled again. "The only thing I care about is your safety." He said softly, reaching forwards and hugging her against his chest. "Addy.. Let's not talk about that for now, okay? Let's talk about something else." He said into her ear, stroking her hair. "It's late, but I don't care.. We could stay up all night, if you want. Or you could sleep with me." He purred, kissing along her neck to calm her down.

wren
March 29th, 2017, 05:22 PM

"Oh really?" serenity pulled the dull knife from between his Boulder blades. She dropped the knife by him not caring to pick it up. She bent over and pulled out a burning poker from the fire. She stood back up looking at Rubin than at sage. She grinned. Than she poked at his feet, "dance" she snapped

Hunter smiled again. "The only thing I care about is your safety." He said softly, reaching forwards and hugging her against his chest. "Addy.. Let's not talk about that for now, okay? Let's talk about something else." He said into her ear, stroking her hair. "It's late, but I don't care.. We could stay up all night, if you want. Or you could sleep with me." He purred, kissing along her neck to calm her down.

"Hunter! They will hurt you I won't risk this" she says grabbing his shirt. Than she gave up the argument and looked away, pouting. Than she nestles into him. "I don't.. I don't want to go back.. I don't want to hear screams..." she sighed deeply forgetting about it for a moment as she kissed his neck.

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 05:27 PM
"Oh really?" serenity pulled the dull knife from between his Boulder blades. She dropped the knife by him not caring to pick it up. She bent over and pulled out a burning poker from the fire. She stood back up looking at Rubin than at sage. She grinned. Than she poked at his feet, "dance" she snapped

Rubin growled, jerking his feet back. "You !@&^%#." He snapped.

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 05:29 PM

( sure!)
"I really must go." She purred and left to go find sage.

Kinda))

Rose woke up and struggled.

Caligo walked in her stiletto boots clicking on the concrete. "Hello love." She purred. She held him and kissed his aggressively and peeking at Serinity. She ran her hands through his hairs then broke this kiss wirling around to face rose. "Rose my dear you look so pale." She said in a mock concerning tone. She cackled as roses face contorted.

(You want to bring in the whole sage used to torture her cause she asked him to from Kill Or Be Killed?)

wren
March 29th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Rubin growled, jerking his feet back. "You !@&^%#." He snapped.

"Ha! Curse me for your stupidity!" she called. Serenity turned a grin on her lips. "So she's the lucky kitten? Got yourself a lucky stray haven't you? Sage" she added. [ Calico and serenity battle of the ages XD ]

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 05:35 PM

"Hunter! They will hurt you I won't risk this" she says grabbing his shirt. Than she gave up the argument and looked away, pouting. Than she nestles into him. "I don't.. I don't want to go back.. I don't want to hear screams..." she sighed deeply forgetting about it for a moment as she kissed his neck.

"You aren't going back.." He promised her, tightening his grip on her, as if he was afraid to let her go. He held her close and closed his eyes, curling up with her. "You are never going back.."

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Sage licked his lips briefly, grinning.

Rubin didn't respond, simply hissing in pain.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Sasuke smiles as he holds out his hand " come on daring take my hand and I will bring you back to the real beautiful you "

Winter laughs darkly " as you wish my little tiger " he says as he picks up a knife " hmmm will this do ? " he says smiling darkly at fue

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 05:46 PM
"Ha! Curse me for your stupidity!" she called. Serenity turned a grin on her lips. "So she's the lucky kitten? Got yourself a lucky stray haven't you? Sage" she added. [ Calico and serenity battle of the ages XD ]
Caligo looked at Serinity with disgust. "Where did you find this piece of trash darling?" She asked sage grabbing roses arm without looking and breaking it. She went to the wall with the weapons and admired them. She grabbed a jar of cinapides. "I heard you hate bugs?" She said smiling.

Fues eyes widened. "Please. Don't." She screeched.

Rose squirmed and kicked Caligo in the face.

Caligo was pushed back. She got up whipeing the blood off her face and licking it off her finger. She smiled "thanks I needed that." She opened the jar and took out a cinapide. "How would you like this little guy running around under your shirt." She said leaning closer to rose and she tried to move away

wren
March 29th, 2017, 05:48 PM
"You aren't going back.." He promised her, tightening his grip on her, as if he was afraid to let her go. He held her close and closed his eyes, curling up with her. "You are never going back.."

"Thank you... " she whispers. Curling into him and resting into his chest.

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Sage shrugged. "I don't know, Kitten. But the Pup has caught my attention, like Winter caught yours."

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Sasuke smiles as he holds out his hand " come on daring take my hand and I will bring you back to the real beautiful you "

Winter laughs darkly " as you wish my little tiger " he says as he picks up a knife " hmmm will this do ? " he says smiling darkly at fue

Peter hesitated, then reached forwards and placed his hand on Sasuke's, his blood chilling. He glanced up at him, looking into Sasuke's eyes. Sasuke's eyes were much, much more beautiful than his. A deep crimson red compared to bland gray.

wren
March 29th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Caligo looked at Serinity with disgust. "Where did you find this piece of trash darling?" She asked sage grabbing roses arm without looking and breaking it. She went to the wall with the weapons and admired them.

"Dear, I may be trash but if you aren't able to say it to my face perhaps you shouldn't say it" she snickers. "Unless your too scared, than go on ahead"

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 05:54 PM
"Thank you... " she whispers. Curling into him and resting into his chest.

Hunter leaned back onto his bed, getting under the covers and pulling them over Addy and him. Holding her against his chest, he snuggled with her under the blankets, keeping her warm in the cold room.

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Caligo looked at Serinity with disgust. "Where did you find this piece of trash darling?" She asked sage grabbing roses arm without looking and breaking it. She went to the wall with the weapons and admired them. She grabbed a jar of cinapides. "I heard you hate bugs?" She said smiling.

Rose squirmed and kicked Caligo in the face.

Caligo was pushed back. She got up whipeing the blood off her face and licking it off her finger. She smiled "thanks I needed that." She opened the jar and took out a cinapide. "How would you like this little guy running around under your shirt." She said leaning closer to rose and she tried to move away
Sage shrugged. "I don't know, Kitten. But the Pup has caught my attention, like Winter caught yours."

"Dear, I may be trash but if you aren't able to say it to my face perhaps you shouldn't say it" she snickers. "Unless your too scared, than go on ahead"

Caligo dropped the cinapide down roses shirt and smiled as the girl screamed. She turned to Serinity. "Your a piece of trash." She said her voice betraying no emotion. She looked at sage. "Winter is a different topic for a different place." She hissed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Sasuke smiles at peter and kisses his hand " I know you won't forgive me but will you help me heal you I know I've done so many bad things to you but I just can't help it I love you so much that my actions become nightmares " he lies with his sad guy act of his

Winter smiles as he begins to open the cell but suddenly he closes it " ..... wait I've just gotten a good idea mind waiting here while I go get my friends and brother they'll love to play with you and they're toys here together like a game night!" He says smiling darkly as he immediately begins to run out looking for anybody

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Sage arched an eyebrow, taking Calico into his arms. "I'm not upset, sweetie." He nibbled her ear a little, running his hand through her hair. "With this group so close as it is, I'm not surprised." He glanced at Serenity with a stern look. "And Pup, please behave around my Kitten." He said softly.

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Sage arched an eyebrow, taking Calico into his arms. "I'm not upset, sweetie." He nibbled her ear a little, running his hand through her hair. "With this group so close as it is, I'm not surprised." He glanced at Serenity with a stern look. "And Pup, please behave around my Kitten." He said softly.

Caligo looked into his eyes and smiled a dark smile and her eyes glittered with malice as she heard rose whimper.

Fue sighed with relief as the man left.

Rose whimpered as she felt the big crawl around on her chest.

(So yes to the whole sage used to torture caligo?))

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 06:07 PM
(Yep.)

wren
March 29th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Hunter leaned back onto his bed, getting under the covers and pulling them over Addy and him. Holding her against his chest, he snuggled with her under the blankets, keeping her warm in the cold room.

Adeline grinned. Than suddenly took a sharp breath. "Ah... Ah.. Ah" she breathed. She rolled away for a second before feeling her chest. The cut across it was bleeding again but she ignored the pain and rolled back towards him.

Caligo dropped the cinapide down roses shirt and smiled as the girl screamed. She turned to Serinity. "Your a piece of trash." She said her voice betraying no emotion. She looked at sage. "Winter is a different topic for a different place." She hissed.

"That's more like it!" said serenity with a wide grin as she set the poker back in the fire. "Woof" replied serenity with a wide smile, putting on a wistful smile afterwards.

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Caligo looked into his eyes and smiled a dark smile and her eyes glittered with malice as she heard rose whimper.

Fue sighed with relief as the man left.

Rose whimpered as she felt the big crawl around on her chest.

(So yes to the whole sage used to torture caligo?))

"We still on for tonight?" She asked sage her voice barely a whisper.

(I kinda want fue and peter together for a rp I think it would be cute.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Winter smiles ashe walks in and sees serenity " serenity!!" He says hugging her from behind " here I thought you were gone where were you?" He says with a slight ... flirty purr he turns to see sage and caligo " ohhh what did we do now little wolf " he says in that husky voice of his into serenitys ear
( winter is never loyal!! XD)

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Sasuke smiles at peter and kisses his hand " I know you won't forgive me but will you help me heal you I know I've done so many bad things to you but I just can't help it I love you so much that my actions become nightmares " he lies with his sad guy act of his

Winter smiles as he begins to open the cell but suddenly he closes it " ..... wait I've just gotten a good idea mind waiting here while I go get my friends and brother they'll love to play with you and they're toys here together like a game night!" He says smiling darkly as he immediately begins to run out looking for anybody

This hurts me ;-; )

Peter looked at him in confusion. He just said earlier that he would heal him back to good health, then he would do everything he's already done to him again and again. Maybe... Maybe if Peter could seduce Sasuke into loving him..? Not tricking him, but.. Just avoiding death. Changing Sasuke's opinion on him. Maybe if he could, it just might work.. He looked at Sasuke and nodded slightly, managing the tiniest of smiles.

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Adeline grinned. Than suddenly took a sharp breath. "Ah... Ah.. Ah" she breathed. She rolled away for a second before feeling her chest. The cut across it was bleeding again but she ignored the pain and rolled back towards him.

"That's more like it!" said serenity with a wide grin as she set the poker back in the fire. "Woof" replied serenity with a wide smile, putting on a wistful smile afterwards.

That would be kinda cute >3< )

Hunter was asleep. He felt he shift a bit, and he almost woke back up, until she moved back towards him. He relaxed and fell into a deeper sleep, holding her close.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 06:16 PM
This hurts me ;-; )

Peter looked at him in confusion. He just said earlier that he would heal him back to good health, then he would do everything he's already done to him again and again. Maybe... Maybe if Peter could seduce Sasuke into loving him..? Not tricking him, but.. Just avoiding death. Changing Sasuke's opinion on him. Maybe if he could, it just might work.. He looked at Sasuke and nodded slightly, managing the tiniest of smiles.
Don't worry baby it'll get better remember he's a Sasuke :hug:) Sasuke smiles as he begins to hold him closer carefully " okay now let's get you something to eat then you can wash up later on if that's okay with you "

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Sage looked at Winter, and flashed a charming grin. "Ah, Christmas Tree. It's about time~" He purred, nodding at Calico briefly. "I haven't seen you in awhile."

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Don't worry baby it'll get better remember he's a Sasuke :hug:) Sasuke smiles as he begins to hold him closer carefully " okay now let's get you something to eat then you can wash up later on if that's okay with you "

:nuggle: )

Peter winced at the pain, even with Sasuke being gentle. Peter was covered in bruises. He nodded a little, the side of his face pressed up against Sasuke's chest. He weakly hugged him back, tears beading in his eyes.

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 06:25 PM
"Winter..." she said hesitantly. "Where's my sister...?" She asked her temper rising.

Rose looked back and fourth between all the people in the room. She saw Rubin for the first time.

(Christmas tree. XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Random la question how do y'all feel about a centaur rp?)

Winter smiles " hmmm dead ~" he lies in a playful sick way

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Random la question how do y'all feel about a centaur rp?)

Winter smiles " hmmm dead ~" he lies in a playful sick way
Caligo smiled. "Finally." She sighed knowing winter lied but also kinda hoping that he hadn't.

(NO)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 06:52 PM
:nuggle: )

Peter winced at the pain, even with Sasuke being gentle. Peter was covered in bruises. He nodded a little, the side of his face pressed up against Sasuke's chest. He weakly hugged him back, tears beading in his eyes.
Sasuke smiles as he begins to open the door and heading though it " now we head to my room of course if you don't mind "

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Caligo smiled. "Finally." She sighed knowing winter lied but also kinda hoping that he hadn't.

(NO)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how about a horse rp?)
Winter laughs softly " so cute I lied my dear I know you care about her "

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 06:56 PM
"I only care how much pain she's in. Never torture someone to the point where that can't feel pain, then all the funs gone." She said smiling darkly. "So, why the hell are you here." She said crossing her arms and studying winter.
(Maybe)

Poppyfrost
Sasuke smiles as he begins to open the door and heading though it " now we head to my room of course if you don't mind "

Peter bit his lip, then shook his head. He didn't mind. He followed after Sasuke, wiping away his tears.

wren
That would be kinda cute >3< )

Hunter was asleep. He felt he shift a bit, and he almost woke back up, until she moved back towards him. He relaxed and fell into a deeper sleep, holding her close.

Next morning? Maybe calico or sage or winter even finds addy being stashed up with hunter?!? What's cute? )

Falling into a deeper sleep after rolling back towards her protection and love she grew at ease. Than her dreams were plagued with memories. She remembered the water jug and tube. It was cruel maybe the worst punishment she knew of. They would hold her down, shove the tube down her neck than poor water info it. Those plagued most if her nightmares. Adeline suddenly twisted in fear

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Next morning? Maybe calico or sage or winter even finds addy being stashed up with hunter?!? What's cute? )

Falling into a deeper sleep after rolling back towards her protection and love she grew at ease. Than her dreams were plagued with memories. She remembered the water jug and tube. It was cruel maybe the worst punishment she knew of. They would hold her down, shove the tube down her neck than poor water info it. Those plagued most if her nightmares. Adeline suddenly twisted in fear
No time skip. I hate time skips. Me and madness are still rping. DONT EVER DO A TIME SKIP IN THIS RP. *growls*))

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 07:01 PM

Hunter woke up to violent movements. He slowly sat up and looked at Adeline, noticing her bleeding. He bit his lip and ran his fingers through his messy hair, lifting her shirt up once again to bandage it. He pulled the shirt back down and kissed her forehead, laying back down and humming a soft melody to calm her down.

Talking to Clarissa)

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Hunter woke up to violent movements. He slowly sat up and looked at Adeline, noticing her bleeding. He bit his lip and ran his fingers through his messy hair, lifting her shirt up once again to bandage it. He pulled the shirt back down and kissed her forehead, laying back down and humming a soft melody to calm her down.

Talking to Clarissa)
(*GROWL* *eyes glow red* NUUUUUU TIMEREEE SKIPPPPPP)

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 07:08 PM
(*GROWL* *eyes glow red* NUUUUUU TIMEREEE SKIPPPPPP)

I'm not timeskipping XD)

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 07:10 PM
I'm not timeskipping XD)
lol ik just being a pain in the ass))

wren
March 29th, 2017, 07:12 PM
No time skip. I hate time skips. Me and madness are still rping. DONT EVER DO A TIME SKIP IN THIS RP. *growls*))

Talking to Clarissa)

Squeak* )

Adeline sat up suddenly grabbing hunter by the throat "NO!" She shrieked in horror before realizing where she was. She quickly dropped her hand

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 07:15 PM
"Winter..." she said hesitantly. "Where's my sister...?" She asked her temper rising.

Rose looked back and fourth between all the people in the room. She saw Rubin for the first time.

(Christmas tree. XD)

Rubin looked at Rose, offering a pained smile. "My name's Rubin." He said softly, so only Rose could hear. "I've been here for awhile. It's all pain... But I haven't given up yet."

Sage watched silently, arching an eyebrow.

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Squeak* )

Adeline sat up suddenly grabbing hunter by the throat "NO!" She shrieked in horror before realizing where she was. She quickly dropped her hand

Hunter flinched, his eyes growing wide. After she grabbed his throat, he began rubbing his neck, closing his eyes and coughing a little. After a few minutes he calmed down and looked at Adeline. "Adeline.." He said softly, gently taking her face in his hands. "Calm down."

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Rubin looked at Rose, offering a pained smile. "My name's Rubin." He said softly, so only Rose could hear. "I've been here for awhile. It's all pain... But I haven't given up yet."

Sage watched silently, arching an eyebrow.
"Then your stupid." Rose spat looking away from the boy.

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 07:23 PM
"Then your stupid." Rose spat looking away from the boy.

"How?" Rubin demanded. "I won't let them get to me. It's the only thing that keeps me moving these days, the determination that they might kill me if I'm too stubborn. Because otherwise, I'll be a sick toy for them to make scream."

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 07:34 PM
"How?" Rubin demanded. "I won't let them get to me. It's the only thing that keeps me moving these days, the determination that they might kill me if I'm too stubborn. Because otherwise, I'll be a sick toy for them to make scream."
"Then be that." She said sighing. "Maybe we can get out of this if one of them develops feelings for us." She whispered to him.

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"We've got two so far working on that. But Peter's broken, and Adeline is... Almost broken." Rubin said slowly. "But one of them should manage to get out and tell the police... I hope."

"What are you talking about back there?" Sage asked suddenly, and Rubin jumped. Sage walked over, pulling out a finely sharpened blade from his pocket and bending in front of Rubin. His eyes glittered coldly as he raised Rubin's arm, and Rubin was helpless to watch as Sage carved an 'S' into the palm of his hand, and into his wrist as well. Rubin gritted his teeth, almost letting out a howl of pain but all that came out was a muffled growl.

Caligo Everton
March 29th, 2017, 07:55 PM
"We've got two so far working on that. But Peter's broken, and Adeline is... Almost broken." Rubin said slowly. "But one of them should manage to get out and tell the police... I hope."

"What are you talking about back there?" Sage asked suddenly, and Rubin jumped. Sage walked over, pulling out a finely sharpened blade from his pocket and bending in front of Rubin. His eyes glittered coldly as he raised Rubin's arm, and Rubin was helpless to watch as Sage carved an 'S' into the palm of his hand, and into his wrist as well. Rubin gritted his teeth, almost letting out a howl of pain but all that came out was a muffled growl.
Caligo chuckled and leaned over sage. "I love it when you hurt people she said flashing Rubin a look of interest.

Rose gasped as she saw Rubin tortured.

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Peter bit his lip, then shook his head. He didn't mind. He followed after Sasuke, wiping away his tears.

boop :3)

rubinaito
March 29th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Caligo chuckled and leaned over sage. "I love it when you hurt people she said flashing Rubin a look of interest.

Rose gasped as she saw Rubin tortured.

Rubin jerked away from Sage, leaving a long gash down his hands. "Don't touch me." He snapped.

Sage pursed his lips thoughtfully, before pinning Rubin to the wall by his neck and digging the knife into his stomach. It was right in between two arteries, and it wouldn't it any organs. All it would do was cause Rubin pain.

Rubin gritted his teeth, glaring at Sage with hatred.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Sasuke smiles as he walks up and down the hall " follow me closely "

Winter smiles as he watches this " so adorable maybe I should go have some fun as well "

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Sasuke smiles as he walks up and down the hall " follow me closely "

Winter smiles as he watches this " so adorable maybe I should go have some fun as well "

Peter stood close to him, still looking at the ground as he walked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Sasuke smiles as he opens the door to his room " come in " he says with a kind smile

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Sasuke smiles as he opens the door to his room " come in " he says with a kind smile

Peter slowly stepped inside, looking around. He hadn't seen any other colors but white, gray and red for the past few months. This room had many other colors. His eyes teared up again and he sniffled, his body shaking. He got very, very emotional.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly seeing him shaking then he begins to take off his jacket and put it on peter " take a bath and rest... this is your room now " he says as he begins to look away for some reason ..... he felt guilty

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly seeing him shaking then he begins to take off his jacket and put it on peter " take a bath and rest... this is your room now " he says as he begins to look away for some reason ..... he felt guilty

Peter felt the soft fabric on his shoulders, and he felt his heart flutter. He simply nodded, limping towards the bathroom and closing the door. He stripped down and got in.

After a while Peter came back out with his same dirty pants on and the jacket, since he didn't have any fresh clothes. Now, since he was so clean, you could almost point out all of his ribs. Count them, practically. He had scars and open wounds along his body, all of which were near fresh. He looked at Sasuke for further directions.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Sasuke looks at him " there is some fresh clothes in the closet and ... if you hungry just nod twice and I'll get you some food ... I'm not going to hurt you ... okay?" He says smiling a bit

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Sasuke looks at him " there is some fresh clothes in the closet and ... if you hungry just nod twice and I'll get you some food ... I'm not going to hurt you ... okay?" He says smiling a bit

Peter nodded once, to show that he understood. He moved towards the closet, peering inside. He took some comfortable, baggy clothes and went back to the bathroom, where he put them on for privacy, then walked back out. He went to Sasuke and handed him his jacket back, smiling kindly. He wasn't particularly hungry at the moment. He assumed his body was going slowly but surely.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Sasuke smiles as he looks at him and takes his jacket " thanks are you sure you don't need anything or is that all for today?"

Poppyfrost
March 29th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Sasuke smiles as he looks at him and takes his jacket " thanks are you sure you don't need anything or is that all for today?"

Peter managed a weak smile. He nodded, looking around. That was all he needed.

rubinaito
March 30th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Rubin jerked away from Sage, leaving a long gash down his hands. "Don't touch me." He snapped.

Sage pursed his lips thoughtfully, before pinning Rubin to the wall by his neck and digging the knife into his stomach. It was right in between two arteries, and it wouldn't it any organs. All it would do was cause Rubin pain.

Rubin gritted his teeth, glaring at Sage with hatred.
Boop for Clarissa Fray

Caligo Everton
March 30th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Boop for Clarissa Fray
"Please, stop." Rose cried.

Caligo looked at the girl. She took out a dull knife and ran it down the girls arm stopping at her wrist and ingraving a broken heart. She chuckled as rose screamed in pain. She picked the knife up from her arm and stuck it right behind her collar bone next to her neck. She started to bleed heavily as she slowly pulled the knife out. She threw the girl against the wall. She smiled devilishly as she gasped. She turned to winter and smiled. "So what were we talking about again?"

wren
March 30th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Hunter flinched, his eyes growing wide. After she grabbed his throat, he began rubbing his neck, closing his eyes and coughing a little. After a few minutes he calmed down and looked at Adeline. "Adeline.." He said softly, gently taking her face in his hands. "Calm down."

Adeline stares at him, her hand shook violently and she looked at her hand then him. She scooted back. "Hu- Hunter" she whimpers. " I don't want to hurt you" she whispers softly. She buried her face into her hands.

Poppyfrost
March 30th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Adeline stares at him, her hand shook violently and she looked at her hand then him. She scooted back. "Hu- Hunter" she whimpers. " I don't want to hurt you" she whispers softly. She buried her face into her hands.

Hunter leaned forwards and wrapped his arms around her small, frail body, pulling her closer. "I won't let you.." he laughed softly, kissing her cheek. "C'mon.. let's go to bed, Adeline."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 30th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Sasuke smiles as he nods " okay " he says as he begins to stand straight " I'll be going just knock when you need anything"

Winter smiles " I was flirting with serenity then I was flirting with you then I kissed you while sage was gone "

Poppyfrost
March 30th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Sasuke smiles as he nods " okay " he says as he begins to stand straight " I'll be going just knock when you need anything"

Winter smiles " I was flirting with serenity then I was flirting with you then I kissed you while sage was gone "

Peter nodded and looked towards the bed, slowly crawling into the sheets. It was the most comfortable thing he'd ever felt in months. He rested his head down on the pillow, taking a blanket and pulling it over himself.

Caligo Everton
March 31st, 2017, 09:03 PM
Hey guys, I think I'm going to leave WCO.))
I love y'all Sasukewolf (madness) Marble Skye Rubinaito ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 31st, 2017, 09:19 PM
What? Why?!

wren
April 2nd, 2017, 02:02 AM

WHAT?!

Poppyfrost
April 2nd, 2017, 07:17 AM

I'm not sure how to think this through. I mean, It is April Fools day, but this concerns me.)

Poppyfrost
April 2nd, 2017, 07:18 AM
Peter nodded and looked towards the bed, slowly crawling into the sheets. It was the most comfortable thing he'd ever felt in months. He rested his head down on the pillow, taking a blanket and pulling it over himself.

Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 2nd, 2017, 09:24 AM
Sasuke walks down the hall his eyes glowing dangerously as he sits down on the couch he looks at the ceiling and begins to pull out a knife " don't let him get to you " he growling loudly as he begins to hold his knife up

Poppyfrost
April 2nd, 2017, 12:39 PM
Sasuke walks down the hall his eyes glowing dangerously as he sits down on the couch he looks at the ceiling and begins to pull out a knife " don't let him get to you " he growling loudly as he begins to hold his knife up

Peter was starting to have nightmares. It was a little expected. Nightmares of the torturing, and the pain, and the crying.. It scared him so much. Peter began shaking in the sheets, whimpering and crying, still asleep. He continued whimpering and crying, until he began to slowly calm down. The nightmare still plagued him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 2nd, 2017, 12:42 PM
Sasuke hears whimpering and sighs softly as he tosses away the knife and begins to walk towards the room he looks at peter and begins to hum a soothing song to at least calm him down a bit

Poppyfrost
April 2nd, 2017, 12:46 PM
Sasuke hears whimpering and sighs softly as he tosses away the knife and begins to walk towards the room he looks at peter and begins to hum a soothing song to at least calm him down a bit

Peter heard it through his sleep, and stopped whimpering, but was still shaking and crying. He soon stopped crying, however, there were still tears left on his face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 2nd, 2017, 01:10 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he begins to walk in slowly watching peter still

Poppyfrost
April 2nd, 2017, 01:14 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he begins to walk in slowly watching peter still

Peter curled up some more in the sheets, his small body trembling with fear. He fell into a deeper sleep, the last few tears dripping down his face before staying there.

Serendipity
April 2nd, 2017, 02:07 PM
Peter curled up some more in the sheets, his small body trembling with fear. He fell into a deeper sleep, the last few tears dripping down his face before staying there.
Jeez louise! I've read like the first and last quarters of the rp and HOLY COW! You guys made me depressed :O

Poppyfrost
April 2nd, 2017, 02:18 PM
Jeez louise! I've read like the first and last quarters of the rp and HOLY COW! You guys made me depressed :O

I've been doing this for a while and I know how to embrace people's emotions XD)

Serendipity
April 2nd, 2017, 02:41 PM
I've been doing this for a while and I know how to embrace people's emotions XD)
Holy smokin' cheetohs you guys make me sad