PDA

View Full Version : Avatar: The Uprising

Agnate
March 26th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Once, years ago, benders and non-benders lived in harmony within their tribes and nations. Then, an idea was spread throughout the nations and tribes that benders were superior compared to those who couldn't, and, as such, started to oppress those without abilities.This caused the powerless to become angry. Over the years, their anger increased until it overflowed. They rose up against the benders, causing a great warrior to start. They raided the fire nation in order to get weapons, then started attacking the benders with guerrilla strikes.The benders have been fighting back as well they can, but even with their great power, the sudden strikes and disappearances of the guerrilla fighters are too much for them.The last Avatar was old, and had already served his duty. He was struck down while trying to stop the idea of bender superiority from spreading. Now, a new Avatar rises...

Rules:
1. Semi-literate. This means at least 4 sentences a good 80% of the time

2. I have the right to deny any form (But no discrimination against race, Sexuality, gender, or anything like that)

3. The Avatar has to be of the WATER tribe

4. NO POWER-PLAYING. THIS INCLUDES CONTROLLING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS (NO BLOOD-BENDING EITHER)

5. Be nice and have fun

Form:

Name:
Nation/Tribe:
Looks:
Personality:
Side (no benders with non-benders, and vice versa):
Sexuality:
Love interest:
Other:

Form for Avatar: (I will be V PICKY)

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Tribe/nation:
Sexuality:
Love interest:
RP example (spoiler tags please):
Other:

My form coming soon. A few people can have their nation's animal, if they are benders. Will be picky. Avatar will have their animal.

Rivergold
March 26th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Name: Leinu
Nation/Tribe: Fire
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/cd/eb/97/cdeb971f45999558e6f2701584ffb0d8.jpg This in miniature
Personality: tbrped
Side (no benders with non-benders, and vice versa): Whoever finds her first
Sexuality: Hetero
Love interest: ...Well, if there's any other dragons around...
Other: She needs someone from the fire nation to find her

Agnate
March 27th, 2017, 03:48 PM
If one of the people allowed to have an animal, from the fire nation, wants Leinu, she will be accepted. Also, BUMP

Wildy~ =3
March 27th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Name: Crystal
Looks: She's sorta short for her age, with pale skin and barely-noticeable frekles. She has long, white hair (For some reason XD) that seems light blue in the moonlight. She also has luminous crystal-blue eyes, hence her name. She has a heart-shaped birthmark just above her right eye, and has a few tiny scars on her left wrist. She often wear an extra-snuggly coat under her traditional water-tribe clothing in the water tribe and a bright blue tank top and a deep blue medium-length skirt in warmer areas.
Personality: Crystal seems like a calm and shy little one, but that only hides her outgoing and adventurous side. However, she fumbles a bit with words and has stage-fright a lot. She likes to travel and wonders what it would be like to soar through the air, to be powerful, and to be strong emotionally. She deals with change easily, as long as it doesn't involve anyone dying. If someone she cares about dies, she would probably be broken and sad. People might be able to try and manipulate her and get the best results. She isn't always cheerful though; she fights for what's right and if something is worth fighting for, she can be a bit disagreeable. She doesn't often take no for an answer and tries her best to keep her hot-headed side down.
Tribe/nation: Water Tribe!
Sexuality: Straight but if there's a good enough series of reasons someone may be able to make her a bi. She needs someone better with words that can keep her hot-headed side down and help her if she needs it. Also, developed please.
Love interest: Open, look up for things needed/wanted.
RP example (spoiler tags please): http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=166686#post166686
Tinypaw slowed, stopping on top of a sycamore tree. She sat down, sighing. Suddenly, a memory popped up in her mind.
She was in a cave. Two white cats were with her. This was her kithood. In the cave, two Clan cats, one of BlazeClan, the other of LilyClan, sat beside her. Her parents. Suddenly, two other cats had shown up: a dark gray tom with brown stripes, and a firey orange tom with amber eyes.
"Traitors," growled the fire-colored tom. Flamebite.
"Remember what we do to traitors?" the other tom asked his companion. Snakebite.
She hid behind her mother, Wishlily.
The two toms sprang at her father, snarling.
Her father, Snowfrost, jumped out of the way then sprang at them the moment they landed. His claws struck Snakebite's throat.
Snakebite gasped for air, but blood gushed out of the wound, killing him.
Flamebite's eyes widened, and he quickly slashed Snowfrost's face.
Snowfrost didn't even flinch, and the two wrestled.
Flamebite let out a yowl of triumph, as Snowfrost had recieved a terrible belly wound.
"No!" Wishlily yowled, jumping at Flamebite.
Smirking, Flamebite dodged and sliced Wishlily's throat.
Wishlily fell to the ground, blood seeping out of the wound.
Tinypaw, then Tinykit, stared at her parents, eyes wide with horror.
"Don't say a word about this, and you'll stay alive," Flameclaw hissed.
Tinykit, not knowing what other choices she had, nodded and followed him.
The flashback had ended, and Tinypaw curled up on the tree branch, sobbing.

http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=214040&posted=1#post214040
Tinypaw sighed, then decided to show Leafpaw something. "This," she started, pointing with her tail at a diagonal scar on her chest,the highest point being a kit's whisker-length from her throat. "When I was a kit, I was about to tell Whispfeather, who was Whisppaw then, about what happened to my parents, when Flameclaw slashed my chest. I retaliated by clawing his eye. I didn't do any lasting damage, but we both got punishments. The idea was Softlily's, and she made Blazestar agree. She hopes it might get the Clan to stop infighting," she finished with a sigh and curled up in her nest.
Other: I might add more charries soon. Also, she might have a pet soon idk.

Agnate
March 28th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Bump)