PDA

View Full Version : The Outsiders (Original RP)

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 05:50 PM
The portal gaped in front of you. A literal tear in space time. The air that seeped from inside it was cold, and made the air around it misty. The space it opened into was dark, pitch black. Stars hovered there, multicolored and small. The strange place seemed empty, but gave you a vast sense of opportunity. It seemed to call you, entice you. You wanted to step into it. . .

And so you did.

Okay that was my failure of an attempt at an intro. I just wanted to start a Roleplay about one of my oldest original ideas. It's literally a place in space time, between dimensions. Your character would have the ability to access and be from any fandom they want. Basically free reign to crossover any fandom you want.

Rules
* No being overpowered
*You may be canon characters from any fandom you want
*Only two ocs will be allowed to be timelords (Not first come first serve)
*No Mary sues
*No controlling other peoples characters
*POST AT LEAST THREE SENTENCES.
*Put "Purple Birb" in the other section to prove you read this.
*Only up to three ocs per person.
*Have fun!
*Ask me any questions about the Outside that you have!

~Form~
Name:
Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Home Fandom: (Put N/A if necessary)
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

~My form(s)~
Name: Asuki Mekari
Age: Changes depending on form, mentally she's quite young.
Pronouns: In universe she doesn't have a preference, but I use she/her.
Sexuality: Aromantic, Asexual
Home Fandom: (Put N/A if necessary) Digimon Adventure 02
Personality: She's sweet, naive, and loving. She's incredibly sweet, and generous to the point of being self depriving. She'd give a stranger the shirt off her back if necessary. She's not very smart, and has very little common sense. She'd give her life for humanity and those she finds endearing. She loving. She will give out hugs to those who need them without hesitation, sometimes to people she hates, just because she thinks it might make them feel better. Shes a natural liar, and does it sometimes without thinkng, and yet she hates being lied too.

Appearance: Baby Child. (http://img13.deviantart.net/d50b/i/2016/242/7/3/request__asuki_mekari_by_fandom_person-dafwmcl.jpg)
Other: She's an oursider in training, meaning she doesn't have real authority to do anything.

Name: Shi
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Heteroromantic Heterosexual
Home Fandom: (Put N/A if necessary) N/A
Personality: Cold, calculating and judgemental. He isn't ever in the mood to socialize. He's incredibly smart and legally would be considered a genuis. He is judgemental, he hates idiots and those who are too innocent to realize the gravity of their role in the functioning of timelines and worlds.
Appearance: Shi is a feline-like creature, with calico fur. His muzzle is long, as is his fur. He has five green eyes, five tails, and six legs, and has been called a "freak" more than once. His nose and pawpads are grey.
Other: He is also a outsider in training.

~~~

I will also play Mastemon, a Digimon Timelord who has control of spacetime. I wont use her much, but she tends to be a bit...Snappy.

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Boopy doopy

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Boop boop.

Gone
March 25th, 2017, 06:32 PM
~Form~
Name: Meta Knight
Sexuality: Straight
Home Fandom: Kirby
Personality: Calm and perseverant, this warrior will never back down from a challenge, he loves clean fights, but only against those he actually knows, on the other hand, Meta Knight can be a real danger to those he fights, being quick and intelligent, fighting being a huge part of his life. He is straight forward with what he says, never to be heard lying to others. He loves to hang out alone and do his own buisness.
Appearance: Look him up, he's everywhere on the internet if you look up his name.
Other: He is the commander of an army and owns a airship, called Halberd, his eyes reflects his emotions most of the times due to his face being covered by his mask (Blue = Happy or content, pink= amused or something caught his attention, green = deep in thought, focused on something or solving a problem, dark red = angry, disturbed or suspicious.)

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 07:09 PM
~Form~
Name: Meta Knight
Sexuality: Straight
Home Fandom: Kirby
Personality: Calm and perseverant, this warrior will never back down from a challenge, he loves clean fights, but only against those he actually knows, on the other hand, Meta Knight can be a real danger to those he fights, being quick and intelligent, fighting being a huge part of his life. He is straight forward with what he says, never to be heard lying to others. He loves to hang out alone and do his own buisness.
Appearance: Look him up, he's everywhere on the internet if you look up his name.
Other: He is the commander of an army and owns a airship, called Halberd, his eyes reflects his emotions most of the times due to his face being covered by his mask (Blue = Happy or content, pink= amused or something caught his attention, green = deep in thought, focused on something or solving a problem, dark red = angry, disturbed or suspicious.)

Alright frien. Who, out of my ocs, would you want em to rp with?

Gone
March 25th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Alright frien. Who, out of my ocs, would you want em to rp with?
(Well, probably Asuki, I wanna see ow she changed since last time, so you posting?)

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 07:19 PM
(Well, probably Asuki, I wanna see ow she changed since last time)
She's become less. . . Passive since then.

Gone
March 25th, 2017, 07:20 PM
She's become less. . . Passive since then.
(YAY!)

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 07:22 PM
(YAY!)
You start or me?

Gone
March 25th, 2017, 07:23 PM
You start or me?
You?

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 07:27 PM
You?
Im just gonna have Asuki crash in somewhere

Maybe your dude could see her trying to portal out and get curious

Gone
March 25th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Im just gonna have Asuki crash in somewhere

Maybe your dude could see her trying to portal out and get curious
Sure!

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 07:44 PM
A loud sonic boom like sound would echo through the land, and a portal was opened. A purple humanoid tumbled out of it. Their clothes were somewhat tattered. She pressed her palms against the grass as she pushed herself to her knees, jerking her neck towards the starry opening. She let out an angry hiss towards the person inside of it. "You won this spar but I'll get my territory back soon enough!" Her eyes sharpened as the shadow of her challenger darted off inti the blackness of space.

She pushed herself to her feet, her limbs shaking with effort. She whiped off her dirtied shirt with her hands before sighing. She let out a low grunt of pain as her wings sprouting from her shoulder blades. It split through her skin, and looked painful, mostly because it was. She shook out her short hair like a dog trying to disperse water droplets from its pelt. She spread her wings and fluttered gently a few feet into the air, and she tilted her body, and prepared to dive back into the Outside.

Gone
March 25th, 2017, 07:46 PM
A loud sonic boom like sound would echo through the land, and a portal was opened. A purple humanoid tumbled out of it. Their clothes were somewhat tattered. She pressed her palms against the grass as she pushed herself to her knees, jerking her neck towards the starry opening. She let out an angry hiss towards the person inside of it. "You won this spar but I'll get my territory back soon enough!" Her eyes sharpened as the shadow of her challenger darted off inti the blackness of space.

She pushed herself to her feet, her limbs shaking with effort. She whiped off her dirtied shirt with her hands before sighing. She let out a low grunt of pain as her wings sprouting from her shoulder blades. It split through her skin, and looked painful, mostly because it was. She shook out her short hair like a dog trying to disperse water droplets from its pelt. She spread her wings and fluttered gently a few feet into the air, and she tilted her body, and prepared to dive back into the Outside.
(Wait, could she be in his world right now, if she is, I have the best thing to do since he has servants and everything!)

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 07:48 PM
(Wait, could she be in his world right now, if she is, I have the best thing to do since he has servants and everything!)
(Yeah sure. She is a little freaked out by overly loyal servants though. )

Gone
March 25th, 2017, 08:00 PM

Meta Knight was on his airship, the Halberd, being busy doing whatever he was normally doing, which meant nothing much. Sitting in the commands room, one of his servants soon came rushing in, a scared look on his face. "Meta Knight, sir, something pretty weird just happened outside, maybe you should come look at it." The waddle dee said, agitating his smal arms everywhere. The star warrior got up from the chair he was sitting on and walked out on the ship's bridge, looking far into the distance, he was able to see a... Portal..? "This could be one of King Dedede's plan..." He thought.

Soon wanting to investigate more, he took off towards the portal, his sword ready to be drawn out at every moment, as he got closer, he was eventually able to see the form of a small girl with wings, his eyes turning a dark red, this sure was weird, nothing looked like that in DreamLand, landing behind her, a few meters away, he closed his wings, his cape falling over them and flowing in the wind. "Don't you move..." He said in his deep voice, sword held in his hand, yet still hidden under his cape, if this thing was harmless, then he wouldn't fight her and honestly he was quite small compared to her, but appearances could trick you into thinking an opponent was weak.

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Meta Knight was on his airship, the Halberd, being busy doing whatever he was normally doing, which meant nothing much. Sitting in the commands room, one of his servants soon came rushing in, a scared look on his face. "Meta Knight, sir, something pretty weird just happened outside, maybe you should come look at it." The waddle dee said, agitating his smal arms everywhere. The star warrior got up from the chair he was sitting on and walked out on the ship's bridge, looking far into the distance, he was able to see a... Portal..? "This could be one of King Dedede's plan..." He thought.

Soon wanting to investigate more, he took off towards the portal, his sword ready to be drawn out at every moment, as he got closer, he was eventually able to see the form of a small girl with wings, his eyes turning a dark red, this sure was weird, nothing looked like that in DreamLand, landing behind her, a few meters away, he closed his wings, his cape falling over them and flowing in the wind. "Don't you move..." He said in his deep voice, sword held in his hand, yet still hidden under his cape, if this thing was harmless, then he wouldn't fight her and honestly he was quite small compared to her, but appearances could trick you into thinking an opponent was weak.

(She aint small she's 6'3 XD )

She whipped around to face him, long claws on her sleek black gloves caught fire, blazing a deep violet. She didn't find it threatening, but from her experience in battle she knew even the most unthreatening and small enemies could pose a serious problem. She narrowed her eyes at him, pupils small slits. "Who are you to tell me what to do?' She growled, lips curling up into a snarl. Her fangs were bent to the side-- good for biting and tearing, and those claws of hers could easilt tear through steel.

A cat poked its head up from hanging on the girls shoulder. It was black, and its ears were taller than the rest of its body. It was known as BlackGatomon. It narrowed its eyes at the stranger before looking up at it's partner. "Violence is for enemies, not strangers."

"What, are you, Yukio?"

"No I'm not your Dad but I did raise you so shut it and listen to me."

Gone
March 25th, 2017, 08:35 PM
(She aint small she's 6'3 XD )

She whipped around to face him, long claws on her sleek black gloves caught fire, blazing a deep violet. She didn't find it threatening, but from her experience in battle she knew even the most unthreatening and small enemies could pose a serious problem. She narrowed her eyes at him, pupils small slits. "Who are you to tell me what to do?' She growled, lips curling up into a snarl. Her fangs were bent to the side-- good for biting and tearing, and those claws of hers could easilt tear through steel.

A cat poked its head up from hanging on the girls shoulder. It was black, and its ears were taller than the rest of its body. It was known as BlackGatomon. It narrowed its eyes at the stranger before looking up at it's partner. "Violence is for enemies, not strangers."

"What, are you, Yukio?"

"No I'm not your Dad but I did raise you so shut it and listen to me."
Meta Knight didn't seem to back up as he saw her gloves catching fire, he gazed in her eyes. "My name is Meta Knight, and I am a star warrior, protector of planet Popstar and commander of an army." The knight said, presenting himself calmly. "I could definitively return the question, considering you're the one who came from a portal..." He added nonchalantly. The star warrior clearly had seen worse, he had seen an evil copy of himself, had been controlled by the forces of evil multiple times and had to save the entire galaxy from a crazed warrior who called himself 'the strongest in the galaxy'.

Turning his gaze towards the cat, nodding, he had heard what it had said. "I believe that's true, but that's what I don't know, I don't have any idea on how I should treat you, as a stranger? An enemy?" He asked, mostly asking himself, his eyes shone green and dark red, still being suspicious and deep in thought. "Because, you don't look really friendly to me..." He admitted, simply standing there and waiting.

(He's like super small xD)

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Meta Knight didn't seem to back up as he saw her gloves catching fire, he gazed in her eyes. "My name is Meta Knight, and I am a star warrior, protector of planet Popstar and commander of an army." The knight said, presenting himself calmly. "I could definitively return the question, considering you're the one who came from a portal..." He added nonchalantly. The star warrior clearly had seen worse, he had seen an evil copy of himself, had been controlled by the forces of evil multiple times and had to save the entire galaxy from a crazed warrior who called himself 'the strongest in the galaxy'.

Turning his gaze towards the cat, nodding, he had heard what it had said. "I believe that's true, but that's what I don't know, I don't have any idea on how I should treat you, as a stranger? An enemy?" He asked, mostly asking himself, his eyes shone green and dark red, still being suspicious and deep in thought. "Because, you don't look really friendly to me..." He admitted, simply standing there and waiting.

(He's like super small xD)

Asuki opened her mouth to speak but was swiftly interrupted by a paw over the mouth. The purple mega level wasn't friendly towards those who threatened her first. Her blazing claws flickered out as she let her arms rest by her sides, eyes angled at her black and purple partner. The cat is the one who spoke. "Her name is Asuki, and I'm BlackGatomon," she explained. The cat's voice was gruff and scratchy, but it was feminine. While Asuki's voice was similar, it would be impossible to tell by this alone what gender she was.

BlackGatomon continued after removing her paw from the hybrid's mouth. "She's friendly enough after a while. But if you attack her not only will she shoot you with a shotgun but I will become Minveramon and I will chop whoever started the fight in half, understand?" Her tone now gave off her motherly relationship with Asuki. She pinned her giant ears back when Asuki rolled her eyes and let out a groan of childish protest.

Gone
March 25th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Asuki opened her mouth to speak but was swiftly interrupted by a paw over the mouth. The purple mega level wasn't friendly towards those who threatened her first. Her blazing claws flickered out as she let her arms rest by her sides, eyes angled at her black and purple partner. The cat is the one who spoke. "Her name is Asuki, and I'm BlackGatomon," she explained. The cat's voice was gruff and scratchy, but it was feminine. While Asuki's voice was similar, it would be impossible to tell by this alone what gender she was.

BlackGatomon continued after removing her paw from the hybrid's mouth. "She's friendly enough after a while. But if you attack her not only will she shoot you with a shotgun but I will become Minveramon and I will chop whoever started the fight in half, understand?" Her tone now gave off her motherly relationship with Asuki. She pinned her giant ears back when Asuki rolled her eyes and let out a groan of childish protest.
The knight just gazed at them silently, his huge airship slowly approaching their location. "Weird names... Never heard of you..." He admitted, Meta Knight looked behind him to see his airship landing onto the water and soon enough, two of his guards came running over to him,standing beside him. "No need to be so scared, my friends, they won't harm us... For now." He said in an autoritive tone, the two guards giving a nod before they backed away a bit as they heard her.

The star warrior met BlackGatomon's gaze. "Try to threaten my land... And you'll see that there isn't only one of my kind..." He added firmly, tightening his grip on Galaxia, his sword. The two guards gazed at eachothers, they knew exactly who he was refering to.

"B-But sir! Do you know the troubl-"

"If it's to protect the universe and planet Popstar, I won't hesitate to awake them."

Meta Knight looked at the guard who almost had started an argument and it immediatly looked down, he knew how harsh the star warrior was when someone defied his authority, surely if it was one of his guards.

"Anything else you want to oppose yourself to?"

The only response he received from the guard was a head shake.

"Good..."

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 09:43 PM
The knight just gazed at them silently, his huge airship slowly approaching their location. "Weird names... Never heard of you..." He admitted, Meta Knight looked behind him to see his airship landing onto the water and soon enough, two of his guards came running over to him,standing beside him. "No need to be so scared, my friends, they won't harm us... For now." He said in an autoritive tone, the two guards giving a nod before they backed away a bit as they heard her.

The star warrior met BlackGatomon's gaze. "Try to threaten my land... And you'll see that there isn't only one of my kind..." He added firmly, tightening his grip on Galaxia, his sword. The two guards gazed at eachothers, they knew exactly who he was refering to.

"B-But sir! Do you know the troubl-"

"If it's to protect the universe and planet Popstar, I won't hesitate to awake them."

Meta Knight looked at the guard who almost had started an argument and it immediatly looked down, he knew how harsh the star warrior was when someone defied his authority, surely if it was one of his guards.

"Anything else you want to oppose yourself to?"

The only response he received from the guard was a head shake.

"Good..."

Asuki snorted. "We have weird names?" She asked dryly, getting a glare from her black cat companion. The purple DigiKid rolled her eyes. "We're from another dimension, obviously you wouldn't know of us. I doubt you even know of The Outside." She continued. She disliked being overruled by her cat and Meta Knight's authoritative tone as it gave her a bad feeling, as Myotismon had. Her face relaxed into a rare frown.

Another cat popped up from in her hoodie's hand pockets. It and BlackGatomon looked exactly the same, except this cat was white. Probably why its name was just Gatomon. She glanced around with her sky blue eyes for a moment, before pinning her ears back. "She's not threatening you or your land, Asuki took a vow to never harm before harmed and BlackGatomon doesn't have ourbursts anymore," she said, her voice squeaky and higher pitched.

BlackGatomon's scorching glare snapped down to her counterpart. "Outbursts? Really?" Her purple striped tail lashed vigorously.

"You're a demon!" Gatomon exclaimed.

"So is the fluffball!" BlackGatomon argued.

"Don't call me 'fluffball'," Asuki said, tail swishing wnd stirring the grass underneath it.

The conversations soon decended into a full on argument between the trio, Asuki however seemed to be yelling about why she wasn't a fluffball while the other two barked at each other about "levels", "vaccines", and "viruses."

Gone
March 25th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Asuki snorted. "We have weird names?" She asked dryly, getting a glare from her black cat companion. The purple DigiKid rolled her eyes. "We're from another dimension, obviously you wouldn't know of us. I doubt you even know of The Outside." She continued. She disliked being overruled by her cat and Meta Knight's authoritative tone as it gave her a bad feeling, as Myotismon had. Her face relaxed into a rare frown.

Another cat popped up from in her hoodie's hand pockets. It and BlackGatomon looked exactly the same, except this cat was white. Probably why its name was just Gatomon. She glanced around with her sky blue eyes for a moment, before pinning her ears back. "She's not threatening you or your land, Asuki took a vow to never harm before harmed and BlackGatomon doesn't have ourbursts anymore," she said, her voice squeaky and higher pitched.

BlackGatomon's scorching glare snapped down to her counterpart. "Outbursts? Really?" Her purple striped tail lashed vigorously.

"Don't call me 'fluffball'," Asuki said, tail swishing wnd stirring the grass underneath it.

The conversations soon decended into a full on argument between the trio, Asuki however seemed to be yelling about why she wasn't a fluffball while the other two barked at each other about "levels", "vaccines", and "viruses."
(Gtg, will post later)

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 09:52 PM
(Later being in the morning or later tonight

Because it could be months till im online again))

Gone
March 25th, 2017, 09:58 PM
(Later being in the morning or later tonight

Because it could be months till im online again))
(Around like 2 in the morning)

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 10:34 PM
(Around like 2 in the morning)

(I can do that. )

Gone
March 25th, 2017, 11:34 PM

Meta Knight gazed at Gatomon. "Look, it's just that this planet has been through a lot, I really mean it, I wouldn't be here protecting it if I was lying..." The star warrior said, placing his sword in it's holder and crossed his arms. "Well, many things come from other dimensions on this planet, after everything our king teleports from everywhere, we're kind of used to it honestly..." He admitted with a sigh, his eyes afterwards turning pink as he listened to the argument between the three of them, it was somehow amusing to him, his guards just looked at eachother again and started making their way back to the airship.

"Enough!" The knight finally called, not being too harsh this time, he turned around and started heading in the direction of his airship. "Come, I don't want any of the inhabitants of this planet to see you, I don't want to be in trouble again for supposedly teleporting 'monsters' from outer space." He said, his cape slowly flowing in the wind as he gazed at the horizon, the stars sure looked pretty, and it was evident that he enjoyed the sight, stopping on the bridge that separated the land from the airship simply to look at what galaxy could offer him, his eyes turning blue, he felt content, he held his hands together and simply waited for the three to come, sometimes glancing over at them arguing over whatever 'levels', 'vaccines' and 'viruses' were.

RAT KING
March 25th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Meta Knight gazed at Gatomon. "Look, it's just that this planet has been through a lot, I really mean it, I wouldn't be here protecting it if I was lying..." The star warrior said, placing his sword in it's holder and crossed his arms. "Well, many things come from other dimensions on this planet, after everything our king teleports from everywhere, we're kind of used to it honestly..." He admitted with a sigh, his eyes afterwards turning pink as he listened to the argument between the three of them, it was somehow amusing to him, his guards just looked at eachother again and started making their way back to the airship.

"Enough!" The knight finally called, not being too harsh this time, he turned around and started heading in the direction of his airship. "Come, I don't want any of the inhabitants of this planet to see you, I don't want to be in trouble again for supposedly teleporting 'monsters' from outer space." He said, his cape slowly flowing in the wind as he gazed at the horizon, the stars sure looked pretty, and it was evident that he enjoyed the sight, stopping on the bridge that separated the land from the airship simply to look at what galaxy could offer him, his eyes turning blue, he felt content, he held his hands together and simply waited for the three to come, sometimes glancing over at them arguing over whatever 'levels', 'vaccines' and 'viruses' were.

Asuki was the first one to shut up as she seemed to have had finally had enough of the counterpart's pointless bickering. In fact, she was actually trying to read Meta Knight's emotion. She had yet to catch onto the fact that his eyes changed, but she was still acutely aware of changes in body temperature-- and therefore a creature's emotions. She was a living mood ring. The cat's eventually caught into the fact she was trying to read someone, and clamped their jaws shut. Asuki seemed to take over as the one in charge as she cleared her throat. "Whatever you say," she agreed. Usually she would've put up a fight, but she saw his point. There was no need to cause mass hysteria.

Asuki finally began to follow him, her black combat boots leaving tread marks in the grass beneath them. Upon closee inspection she was heavily equipped for battle. Those claws of hers first off, but there was a machete strapped to her belt as well as two double barreled shotguns on her belt. She was either a battle worn warrior or paranoid. Other than her myraid of weapons, she didn't seem to be in the best of shape. In fact, she didn't look to have slept in a few days by the shadows beneath her eyes. She still seemed energetic, which was odd. But until she felt comfortable she would not show any signs of vulnerability.

"Usually people only get in trouble for that once in a lifetime," she commented, a light attempt at a joke. In fact however, she had gotten a lecture many a time from Mastemon for bringing a strange monster to another dimension because she thought they would make good friends, or some other nonsensical thing. Her frown disappeared, and her face returned to a idle stare.

Gone
March 26th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Asuki was the first one to shut up as she seemed to have had finally had enough of the counterpart's pointless bickering. In fact, she was actually trying to read Meta Knight's emotion. She had yet to catch onto the fact that his eyes changed, but she was still acutely aware of changes in body temperature-- and therefore a creature's emotions. She was a living mood ring. The cat's eventually caught into the fact she was trying to read someone, and clamped their jaws shut. Asuki seemed to take over as the one in charge as she cleared her throat. "Whatever you say," she agreed. Usually she would've put up a fight, but she saw his point. There was no need to cause mass hysteria.

Asuki finally began to follow him, her black combat boots leaving tread marks in the grass beneath them. Upon closee inspection she was heavily equipped for battle. Those claws of hers first off, but there was a machete strapped to her belt as well as two double barreled shotguns on her belt. She was either a battle worn warrior or paranoid. Other than her myraid of weapons, she didn't seem to be in the best of shape. In fact, she didn't look to have slept in a few days by the shadows beneath her eyes. She still seemed energetic, which was odd. But until she felt comfortable she would not show any signs of vulnerability.

"Usually people only get in trouble for that once in a lifetime," she commented, a light attempt at a joke. In fact however, she had gotten a lecture many a time from Mastemon for bringing a strange monster to another dimension because she thought they would make good friends, or some other nonsensical thing. Her frown disappeared, and her face returned to a idle stare.
Meta Knight looked at the sky, his eyes simply turning black, as if he had closed his eyes, which he actually had, trembling lightly, was he... Sad? "One day, my friends... One day." He murmured and finally opened his eyes again and gazed at Asuki, clearly not getting the joke. "Well, I'm- I was a member of a unit called the star warriors, the old ones, about 50,000 years ago, when I was born, the entire galaxy was in a pretty big war, as I aged, I became more aware that nothing was as it seemed, everyone could be an ennemy, but one day, my old planet got invaded, we were tricked and every single member... Died, I'm the only one left of this unit, I and a few rogue warriors had to turn into bandits to make sure we could still live, which ended up giving me a really bad reputation, no one really recognize me as a star warrior anymore and more like a villain, even though I'm protecting this planet with all my heart, they just don't understand, but I can't blame the citizens, surely not with who's controlling them." He grumbled and turned, finally getting on board of his airship.

A few guards and servants ran over to their boss. "Sir Meta Knight, what are we supposed to do with the guests?" They all asked worriedly.

"Do not get in their way, do not mess with them, losing one of you would be tragic, you all know my story and I do not want it to happen to my subjects, after all, you all were intelligent enough to follow this path and protect Dream Land, I shouldn't even have to tell you that." He said, a smile appearing under his mask, the crew nodded and all got back to work as the knight looked over his shoulder. pointing to a door. "This will be your room for the night, just don't make a mess." He added, heading towards the front of the airship, the room he had given them for tonight was actually his, but he honestly didn't care, he never really slept in there, though, he had his old, broken masks and a few other things that he had taken as souvenirs from the war that had once happened.

RAT KING
March 26th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Meta Knight looked at the sky, his eyes simply turning black, as if he had closed his eyes, which he actually had, trembling lightly, was he... Sad? "One day, my friends... One day." He murmured and finally opened his eyes again and gazed at Asuki, clearly not getting the joke. "Well, I'm- I was a member of a unit called the star warriors, the old ones, about 50,000 years ago, when I was born, the entire galaxy was in a pretty big war, as I aged, I became more aware that nothing was as it seemed, everyone could be an ennemy, but one day, my old planet got invaded, we were tricked and every single member... Died, I'm the only one left of this unit, I and a few rogue warriors had to turn into bandits to make sure we could still live, which ended up giving me a really bad reputation, no one really recognize me as a star warrior anymore and more like a villain, even though I'm protecting this planet with all my heart, they just don't understand, but I can't blame the citizens, surely not with who's controlling them." He grumbled and turned, finally getting on board of his airship.

A few guards and servants ran over to their boss. "Sir Meta Knight, what are we supposed to do with the guests?" They all asked worriedly.

"Do not get in their way, do not mess with them, losing one of you would be tragic, you all know my story and I do not want it to happen to my subjects, after all, you all were intelligent enough to follow this path and protect Dream Land, I shouldn't even have to tell you that." He said, a smile appearing under his mask, the crew nodded and all got back to work as the knight looked over his shoulder. pointing to a door. "This will be your room for the night, just don't make a mess." He added, heading towards the front of the airship, the room he had given them for tonight was actually his, but he honestly didn't care, he never really slept in there, though, he had his old, broken masks and a few other things that he had taken as souvenirs from the war that had once happened.

She paused, a look of knowing passing over her face. "There were only four of my kind when I hatched. At that point the Digimon Kaiser ruled over cyberspace and tortured and enslaved the creatures of cyberspace. I, as well as the three other hybrids like myself were created to assist in taking over and ruling another world...I'm the only one left." She said, her voice lowering itself. While her ladt statement wasn't true, she usually denied the fact the fact that her twin sister or father were still alive. "The others were murdered by our creator. The only reason I am alive today because I changed form," she continued. "I protect all worlds-- all people, with my life. Even if people still see me as what I was created to be." Her past was a sore subject, and it was rarely shared. But she felt weakly that perhaps he would understand, that perhaps they would have an understanding now.

Asuki flicked her tail in understanding as she entered the room that she had been told she was staying in. She ate about as often as she slept, so hunger gnawed at her but she pushed away the feeling. Her eyes trailed over the broken masks and she let out a small 'hmm' as if she was contemplating to say something. She kept her mouth shut as she folded her wings neatly behind her. Both of the cats were midly suprised that she had shared some of her past with the stranger, especially so after picking up on the lie. It wasn't unusal persay for her to lie, but she never mixed lie and truth together.

"Why'd you say that?" The white cat asked.

"...You know, I'm not sure."

Gone
March 26th, 2017, 12:57 AM
She paused, a look of knowing passing over her face. "There were only four of my kind when I hatched. At that point the Digimon Kaiser ruled over cyberspace and tortured and enslaved the creatures of cyberspace. I, as well as the three other hybrids like myself were created to assist in taking over and ruling another world...I'm the only one left." She said, her voice lowering itself. While her ladt statement wasn't true, she usually denied the fact the fact that her twin sister or father were still alive. "The others were murdered by our creator. The only reason I am alive today because I changed form," she continued. "I protect all worlds-- all people, with my life. Even if people still see me as what I was created to be." Her past was a sore subject, and it was rarely shared. But she felt weakly that perhaps he would understand, that perhaps they would have an understanding now.

Asuki flicked her tail in understanding as she entered the room that she had been told she was staying in. She ate about as often as she slept, so hunger gnawed at her but she pushed away the feeling. Her eyes trailed over the broken masks and she let out a small 'hmm' as if she was contemplating to say something. She kept her mouth shut as she folded her wings neatly behind her. Both of the cats were midly suprised that she had shared some of her past with the stranger, especially so after picking up on the lie. It wasn't unusal persay for her to lie, but she never mixed lie and truth together.

"Why'd you say that?" The white cat asked.

"...You know, I'm not sure."

Meta Knight listened to the girl silently, he didn't ever answer her afterwards, he just looked at her over his shoulder before he saw her dissapear into his room, he walked to tthe command's room and ordered a few of his crew around, soon enough, the airship was slowly flying over the ocean, then, everyone left the room, leaving their boss alone, like they always did, he had passed a message and ordered his servants to go and often check on the guests, because, even if they were bad, he would care about them, until they actually did something bad. Thinking about what she had told him, he looked down. "I wish I could've done the same..." He admitted sadly, gazing out the window of the airship and placing his mask, enjoying Dream Land's starry sky.

Opening the door to their boss' room, a few waddle dees entered with food, blankets and pillows, since the bed was pretty much empty, though, a guard entered and pointed to a door. "If you ever want to go and see sir Meta Knight, use this door, it leads straight to the command's room, where he stays most of the time, with that, I hope the three of you have a good night." He said and waited for the servants to leave, he then gave a respectful nod to the three and left, closing the door behind him as he did, there were many things the star warrior had teached his crew, and respect was the first of them, and they truly were respectful, well, most of them.

RAT KING
March 26th, 2017, 01:11 AM
Meta Knight listened to the girl silently, he didn't ever answer her afterwards, he just looked at her over his shoulder before he saw her dissapear into his room, he walked to tthe command's room and ordered a few of his crew around, soon enough, the airship was slowly flying over the ocean, then, everyone left the room, leaving their boss alone, like they always did, he had passed a message and ordered his servants to go and often check on the guests, because, even if they were bad, he would care about them, until they actually did something bad. Thinking about what she had told him, he looked down. "I wish I could've done the same..." He admitted sadly, gazing out the window of the airship and placing his mask, enjoying Dream Land's starry sky.

Opening the door to their boss' room, a few waddle dees entered with food, blankets and pillows, since the bed was pretty much empty, though, a guard entered and pointed to a door. "If you ever want to go and see sir Meta Knight, use this door, it leads straight to the command's room, where he stays most of the time, with that, I hope the three of you have a good night." He said and waited for the servants to leave, he then gave a respectful nod to the three and left, closing the door behind him as he did, there were many things the star warrior had teached his crew, and respect was the first of them, and they truly were respectful, well, most of them.

Asuki only dipped her head in acknowledgment at the guard. Gatomon and BlackGatomon crambled up onto her shoulders and leaped onto the bed. They were cats, and needed lots of sleep. The purple haired hybrid on the other hand was naturally nocturnal, even so, she didn't want to sleep. She didn't need poisonous memories infecting her dreams. Sleep wasn't an escape for her, it was like a bear trap. "Don't break anything," she flicked her tail. She unhooked the blasters from her side, as well as her gloves and tossed them carelessly onto the bed near the cuddling cats.

She made her way through that door to wherever the command room was. "I'm nocturnal," were her only words. Other than that she was silent. She gave off no comforting breath sounds as she didn't breath. There was suddenly a high pitched fizzing sound as her wings broke up into many small, blue data bits, which evaporated into the air. Her eyes faded from violet to a deep scarlet as they did when she was weakened out of Blast Mode.

CinnamonCookie
March 26th, 2017, 01:12 AM
Name: Tenebris
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: straight
Home Fandom: (Put N/A if necessary): does Minecraft count?
Personality: clammed up, quiet, kind, non-aggresive
Appearance: http://pre01.deviantart.net/bff8/th/pre/i/2013/353/d/1/ender_dragon_by_squidub-d6ygxlu.jpg not mine, its by
Other: Purple Birb

Gone
March 26th, 2017, 01:27 AM
Asuki only dipped her head in acknowledgment at the guard. Gatomon and BlackGatomon crambled up onto her shoulders and leaped onto the bed. They were cats, and needed lots of sleep. The purple haired hybrid on the other hand was naturally nocturnal, even so, she didn't want to sleep. She didn't need poisonous memories infecting her dreams. Sleep wasn't an escape for her, it was like a bear trap. "Don't break anything," she flicked her tail. She unhooked the blasters from her side, as well as her gloves and tossed them carelessly onto the bed near the cuddling cats.

She made her way through that door to wherever the command room was. "I'm nocturnal," were her only words. Other than that she was silent. She gave off no comforting breath sounds as she didn't breath. There was suddenly a high pitched fizzing sound as her wings broke up into many small, blue data bits, which evaporated into the air. Her eyes faded from violet to a deep scarlet as they did when she was weakened out of Blast Mode.
Meta Knight wasn't really surprised as he heard the voice of Asuki, though, the fizzing sound caught him off guard and he looked over his shoulder again. "Good, because I am as well, since the end of the war, I can't find sleep and I don't want those horid memories to just... Haunt me... I do sleep, just rarely... and honestly, what's the point of sleeping if you aren't tired?" The star warrior asked, pointing a seat that was beside his. "Have a seat if you want." He offered, the knight was pretty chill, not ordering them around or not wanting to make them feel bad if they didn't accept his offers. "Your two other friends are sleeping, I guess?" He demanded, his arms being on the armrests of his chair as he gazed at the stranger, he still didn't know her that much. "If they need something, or you do, you can always ask one of my servants." He admitted.
(Next one is last, I'm tired)

RAT KING
March 26th, 2017, 01:36 AM
Meta Knight wasn't really surprised as he heard the voice of Asuki, though, the fizzing sound caught him off guard and he looked over his shoulder again. "Good, because I am as well, since the end of the war, I can't find sleep and I don't want those horid memories to just... Haunt me... I do sleep, just rarely... and honestly, what's the point of sleeping if you aren't tired?" The star warrior asked, pointing a seat that was beside his. "Have a seat if you want." He offered, the knight was pretty chill, not ordering them around or not wanting to make them feel bad if they didn't accept his offers. "Your two other friends are sleeping, I guess?" He demanded, his arms being on the armrests of his chair as he gazed at the stranger, he still didn't know her that much. "If they need something, or you do, you can always ask one of my servants." He admitted.
(Next one is last, I'm tired)

Asuki's eyes widened at his words. She only blinked before joining him in the chair next to him. "What'd you see?" She asked brazenly. She was referring to what memories fueled his night terrors. It was doubtful that anyone who didn't experience the same thing would ask so bluntly. What had happened to her was scarring for someone as young as she had been at the time: Two of her siblings were murdered, ripped apart limb from limb by someone who had considered them their children, while Kaitlynn, Asuki's twin sister, didn't do anything about it. Out of pure angush alone she had Digivolved to Mega, but not even that could make a dent in her opponents armor.

(Mk.)

Gone
March 26th, 2017, 02:35 AM
Asuki's eyes widened at his words. She only blinked before joining him in the chair next to him. "What'd you see?" She asked brazenly. She was referring to what memories fueled his night terrors. It was doubtful that anyone who didn't experience the same thing would ask so bluntly. What had happened to her was scarring for someone as young as she had been at the time: Two of her siblings were murdered, ripped apart limb from limb by someone who had considered them their children, while Kaitlynn, Asuki's twin sister, didn't do anything about it. Out of pure angush alone she had Digivolved to Mega, but not even that could make a dent in her opponents armor.

(Mk.)
"I saw everything, from my friends being simply killed to them being tortured, slow and painful deaths while I couldn't do anything about it, because of how selfish I once was, the whole star warriors perished, I was named the strongest out of them, but... I was too selfish to care about others, I cared about myself too much and realised the mistake I made once everything had happened." Meta Knight said, passing a hand over his face. "I did make some friends, but they all ended up turning their backs on me, so now, I prefer to care of the galaxy, like I once was supposed to." The star warrior said, gazing at his guest. "I guess that I'm not the only one who has those bad memories, but I prefer not to know what these memories are." He added, gently patting her hand. "Whatever you are, wherever you come from, it doesn't matter, I'm here to help the three of you, I just don't want this planet to get in trouble, it being destroyed would cause loads of problems, and not only to me." The knight admitted.

A guard entered the room where Gatomon and it's counterpart, sitting near the entrance of the room, he would have to guard them in case someone ever tried harming them, though he had to admit, he also doubted that they could harm him, after all, they were cats and didn't look at that dangerous, but it was like hat everytime they had strangers, or guest on the ship.
(G'night and see you whenever you get on)

RAT KING
March 26th, 2017, 09:28 AM
"I saw everything, from my friends being simply killed to them being tortured, slow and painful deaths while I couldn't do anything about it, because of how selfish I once was, the whole star warriors perished, I was named the strongest out of them, but... I was too selfish to care about others, I cared about myself too much and realised the mistake I made once everything had happened." Meta Knight said, passing a hand over his face. "I did make some friends, but they all ended up turning their backs on me, so now, I prefer to care of the galaxy, like I once was supposed to." The star warrior said, gazing at his guest. "I guess that I'm not the only one who has those bad memories, but I prefer not to know what these memories are." He added, gently patting her hand. "Whatever you are, wherever you come from, it doesn't matter, I'm here to help the three of you, I just don't want this planet to get in trouble, it being destroyed would cause loads of problems, and not only to me." The knight admitted.

A guard entered the room where Gatomon and it's counterpart, sitting near the entrance of the room, he would have to guard them in case someone ever tried harming them, though he had to admit, he also doubted that they could harm him, after all, they were cats and didn't look at that dangerous, but it was like hat everytime they had strangers, or guest on the ship.
(G'night and see you whenever you get on)

Asuki's eyes glowed with a heavy dose of sympathy. She knew what it was like all too well. She raised her tail and brushed it against his arm, an attempt to not only mimic his gesture but give him a pinch of solace for his losses. "I understand. If you ever need assistance with anything, I'd be glad to offer it," she offered. "I've had my home almost be destroyed once, and I can't let anyone else suffer through something like that," she added. Her goals were unrealistic, and she knew it. But she didn't care. "It took a great sacrifice to save it... But I won't dwell on that."

Gatomon peaked open and eye at the guard and let out a grumble, pawing at her counterpart. BlackGatomon opened her amber eyes as well, and was tempted to paralyze the guard, but she ignored it. The fact that someone was attempting to watch them sleep was unnerving, but again, she ignored it and rolled over.

Gone
March 26th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Asuki's eyes glowed with a heavy dose of sympathy. She knew what it was like all too well. She raised her tail and brushed it against his arm, an attempt to not only mimic his gesture but give him a pinch of solace for his losses. "I understand. If you ever need assistance with anything, I'd be glad to offer it," she offered. "I've had my home almost be destroyed once, and I can't let anyone else suffer through something like that," she added. Her goals were unrealistic, and she knew it. But she didn't care. "It took a great sacrifice to save it... But I won't dwell on that."

Gatomon peaked open and eye at the guard and let out a grumble, pawing at her counterpart. BlackGatomon opened her amber eyes as well, and was tempted to paralyze the guard, but she ignored it. The fact that someone was attempting to watch them sleep was unnerving, but again, she ignored it and rolled over.
Meta Knight was surprised at the sudden touch as Asuki brushed her tail against his arm, it had been a while since he had let anyone close enough for them to actually touch him and he honestly didn't know how to feel about that, his eyes stayed the vibrant yellow they were when he had his mask on. "Well, the damages have already been done, it happened about 30,000 years ago..." The star warrior said, placing his other hand on top of her tail and gazing at her, he didn't care if she didn't like it, it felt comforting. "You honestly sound like a good person and you actually have two companions with you." The knight added, reffering to Gatomon and it's counterpart.

The guard had a sword on his back, surprised by the sudden grumble, he gazed at the two silently, not caring if they saw him, it was his job, and unlike the other guards, this one was the stealthy kind, they never spoke except with their boss, Meta Knight had many units, but that's how it once was with the star warriors, he walked to one end of the room and took a pretty old chair, being the chair his boss once had when he was the commander of his old ship, he took it next to he entrance where he finally sat, gazing at the two cat-like digimon again, they did look pretty cute compared to some of the monsters of DreamLand.

RAT KING
March 26th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Meta Knight was surprised at the sudden touch as Asuki brushed her tail against his arm, it had been a while since he had let anyone close enough for them to actually touch him and he honestly didn't know how to feel about that, his eyes stayed the vibrant yellow they were when he had his mask on. "Well, the damages have already been done, it happened about 30,000 years ago..." The star warrior said, placing his other hand on top of her tail and gazing at her, he didn't care if she didn't like it, it felt comforting. "You honestly sound like a good person and you actually have two companions with you." The knight added, reffering to Gatomon and it's counterpart.

The guard had a sword on his back, surprised by the sudden grumble, he gazed at the two silently, not caring if they saw him, it was his job, and unlike the other guards, this one was the stealthy kind, they never spoke except with their boss, Meta Knight had many units, but that's how it once was with the star warriors, he walked to one end of the room and took a pretty old chair, being the chair his boss once had when he was the commander of his old ship, he took it next to he entrance where he finally sat, gazing at the two cat-like digimon again, they did look pretty cute compared to some of the monsters of DreamLand.

Asuki flexed her tail, its end twitching up and down almost like a feline. She wasn't a fan of her wings being touched, but she didn't mind so much with her tail. She just wasn't used to it. "BlackGatomon was a cruel high ranking demon before my old Creator asked her to be my artificial partner...Lets just say she didn't grow a halo over night," she explained. "Gatomon is only with me because I need them both to travel worlds. Her real partner would come with me if she wasn't a fragile human." She turned away as to not meet his eyes. "I was made specifically to wipe out a race. I did seem to grow a halo over night, though."

BlackGatomon let a smirk cross her face. She was a demon and could read emotions and thoughts easily. She knew he found him cute, while Gatomon didn't mind this BlackGatomon did. She narrowed those amber eyes or hers. A shadow began to form above her-- an early manifestation of her Ultimate form. The shadow would soon develop color but it was still ghostly and translucent. It had long white hair, and eyes of deep scarlet. The shadow was double Asuki's height. It sat on the bed with its legs crossed elegantly, before evaporating into wisps of blackness. The cat was still there, as it had never disappeared. It was her form of a threat.

RAT KING
March 26th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Name: Tenebris
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: straight
Home Fandom: (Put N/A if necessary): does Minecraft count?
Personality: clammed up, quiet, kind, non-aggresive
Appearance: http://pre01.deviantart.net/bff8/th/pre/i/2013/353/d/1/ender_dragon_by_squidub-d6ygxlu.jpg not mine, its by
Other: Purple Birb
Sorry for the wait, I didn't notice this, accepted.

Gone
March 26th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Asuki flexed her tail, its end twitching up and down almost like a feline. She wasn't a fan of her wings being touched, but she didn't mind so much with her tail. She just wasn't used to it. "BlackGatomon was a cruel high ranking demon before my old Creator asked her to be my artificial partner...Lets just say she didn't grow a halo over night," she explained. "Gatomon is only with me because I need them both to travel worlds. Her real partner would come with me if she wasn't a fragile human." She turned away as to not meet his eyes. "I was made specifically to wipe out a race. I did seem to grow a halo over night, though."

BlackGatomon let a smirk cross her face. She was a demon and could read emotions and thoughts easily. She knew he found him cute, while Gatomon didn't mind this BlackGatomon did. She narrowed those amber eyes or hers. A shadow began to form above her-- an early manifestation of her Ultimate form. The shadow would soon develop color but it was still ghostly and translucent. It had long white hair, and eyes of deep scarlet. The shadow was double Asuki's height. It sat on the bed with its legs crossed elegantly, before evaporating into wisps of blackness. The cat was still there, as it had never disappeared. It was her form of a threat.
Meta knight waited, listening to what she had to say, he shrugged. "I don't know what any of this means, Asuki, here, our demons are... Weird looking, there's a cloud, one is a bird, another one is a weird angel, called 02... We don't have the kind of demons you are talking about." He admitted, his eyes turning green as he started thinking. "What's the halo thing about?" The star warrior asked, surprised as she told him that she traveled world, he looked back out of the front window of his airship. "I wish I could do that, there's just so much to explore..." He added calmly, still slowly caressing her tail. "Well, I was born and raised to protect the galaxy and all it's planet, but, we pretty much failed to do that and I pretty much live in the shadows nowadays." He finally admitted, never did he really go to DreamLand, he mostly just stood in the Halberd.

The guard gazed at the shadow, knowing it wasn't real, due to the ghostly look that it had, he just sat there and gazed at her, he didn't really seem to be threatened by it, but soon enough, another guard walked in and gazed at his fellow comrade. "We need you on the front bridge, something pretty weird is going on..." The newest guard said.

"Shouldn't you talk about this to sir Meta Knight, after all, he is our boss..."

"No, that's the thing, it's just something that's far away, like another airship, I'm just worried it'll try to harm the Halberd and all, but I need someone else to help me operate the laser beam..."

"Oh, so you wanna blow it up in one single shot?"

The guard simply nodded and they both left the room, closing the door behind them, soon enough, an alarm started on the ship, telling everyone to stay inside the ship, and everyone just went inside, Meta Knight gazed at the ship in front of them, eyes turning dark red.

RAT KING
March 26th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Meta knight waited, listening to what she had to say, he shrugged. "I don't know what any of this means, Asuki, here, our demons are... Weird looking, there's a cloud, one is a bird, another one is a weird angel, called 02... We don't have the kind of demons you are talking about." He admitted, his eyes turning green as he started thinking. "What's the halo thing about?" The star warrior asked, surprised as she told him that she traveled world, he looked back out of the front window of his airship. "I wish I could do that, there's just so much to explore..." He added calmly, still slowly caressing her tail. "Well, I was born and raised to protect the galaxy and all it's planet, but, we pretty much failed to do that and I pretty much live in the shadows nowadays." He finally admitted, never did he really go to DreamLand, he mostly just stood in the Halberd.

The guard gazed at the shadow, knowing it wasn't real, due to the ghostly look that it had, he just sat there and gazed at her, he didn't really seem to be threatened by it, but soon enough, another guard walked in and gazed at his fellow comrade. "We need you on the front bridge, something pretty weird is going on..." The newest guard said.

"Shouldn't you talk about this to sir Meta Knight, after all, he is our boss..."

"No, that's the thing, it's just something that's far away, like another airship, I'm just worried it'll try to harm the Halberd and all, but I need someone else to help me operate the laser beam..."

"Oh, so you wanna blow it up in one single shot?"

The guard simply nodded and they both left the room, closing the door behind them, soon enough, an alarm started on the ship, telling everyone to stay inside the ship, and everyone just went inside, Meta Knight gazed at the ship in front of them, eyes turning dark red.

The purple hybrid let out a chirr as she thought. "...Next time I go on a Dimension hopping binge, you could join me for a bit," she offered. Hesitance tainted her voice and her tail stilled. Her tail was metallic and cold, but flexible. She doubted Mastemon would agree to that, and she didn't want to get her new friend's hopes up quite yet. "Only if you wanted to." She added. It was clear that she was incredibly sweet, and didn't judge him for mistakes.

"Someone say lasers?" BlackGatomon perked up her ears, but the moment the alarm started her ears pinned back. She was extremely sensitive to sound, as was her counterpart.

Asuki on the other hand let out a chittering sound. If there was real danger she would force herself to Digivolve to her version of blast mode. If she forced herself to Digivolve, she could enter true Blast Mode in which one of her arms would be replaced by an deadly ion canon which could literally destroy atoms. It could create controllable black holes which quickly imploded on themselves, creating a nuclear bomb like effect. Nothing but the D-Reaper has been seen to be able to defend itself from this blaster. Another Beelzemon of course could, but there were obviously none there. "What's going on?" She asked, her tone going from sweet to the distinguishable one of a battle hardened warrior. She removed her tail from his arm and let it fall back to its normal position.

Gone
March 26th, 2017, 01:01 PM
The purple hybrid let out a chirr as she thought. "...Next time I go on a Dimension hopping binge, you could join me for a bit," she offered. Hesitance tainted her voice and her tail stilled. Her tail was metallic and cold, but flexible. She doubted Mastemon would agree to that, and she didn't want to get her new friend's hopes up quite yet. "Only if you wanted to." She added. It was clear that she was incredibly sweet, and didn't judge him for mistakes.

"Someone say lasers?" BlackGatomon perked up her ears, but the moment the alarm started her ears pinned back. She was extremely sensitive to sound, as was her counterpart.

Asuki on the other hand let out a chittering sound. If there was real danger she would force herself to Digivolve to her version of blast mode. If she forced herself to Digivolve, she could enter true Blast Mode in which one of her arms would be replaced by an deadly ion canon which could literally destroy atoms. It could create controllable black holes which quickly imploded on themselves, creating a nuclear bomb like effect. Nothing but the D-Reaper has been seen to be able to defend itself from this blaster. Another Beelzemon of course could, but there were obviously none there. "What's going on?" She asked, her tone going from sweet to the distinguishable one of a battle hardened warrior. She removed her tail from his arm and let it fall back to its normal position.
The knight gave a nod, he knew how to defend himself pretty well, after all, he had trainer for around 50,000 years. "I would love to go and visit another dimension, see what has been hiding on the other side of these portals could be... Interesting." Meta Knight said thoughtfully, all the lights closing in the ship before the laser started charging up, the star warrior gazed at Asuki, eyes glowing in the dark. "We don't let anyone else through, if this airship comes from another planet, we destroy it, normally, someone from planet Popstar would identify itself directly at the sight of the Halberd, but this one doesn't." He explained.

"Sir, we are awaiting your authorization..."

"Shoot, we need it down quickly." The star warrior added, not really surprised as Asuki moved her tail away, he placed his arms on his armrests and less than a second later, a huge laser shot from the airship in the direction of the unidentified ship, it went right through it and quickly enough, it blew up, it's pieces falling into the water, Meta Knight closed his hands into fists, knowing that there were passengers in these and dipped his head slightly. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered and got up from his chair, the lights powering back on again.

"Target has been destroyed, sir."

"I saw..."

RAT KING
March 26th, 2017, 01:20 PM
The knight gave a nod, he knew how to defend himself pretty well, after all, he had trainer for around 50,000 years. "I would love to go and visit another dimension, see what has been hiding on the other side of these portals could be... Interesting." Meta Knight said thoughtfully, all the lights closing in the ship before the laser started charging up, the star warrior gazed at Asuki, eyes glowing in the dark. "We don't let anyone else through, if this airship comes from another planet, we destroy it, normally, someone from planet Popstar would identify itself directly at the sight of the Halberd, but this one doesn't." He explained.

"Sir, we are awaiting your authorization..."

"Shoot, we need it down quickly." The star warrior added, not really surprised as Asuki moved her tail away, he placed his arms on his armrests and less than a second later, a huge laser shot from the airship in the direction of the unidentified ship, it went right through it and quickly enough, it blew up, it's pieces falling into the water, Meta Knight closed his hands into fists, knowing that there were passengers in these and dipped his head slightly. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered and got up from his chair, the lights powering back on again.

"Target has been destroyed, sir."

"I saw..."

Asuki's tail kinked the moment the laser made contact with the enemy ship. Her eyes glazed over for a moment before she frowned. Her acute hearing caught Meta Knight's whisper easily. She didn't know what to say. She could comfort him -- or she could tell him her cold opinion -- neither would do much good in the long run. She got up from the chair and began to follow him. "I could go search for survivors, if you want. There's always a small chance." Her voice was blank, and her stare absent. She didn't have much hope for that chance, but there was always a small one.

She reached out her tail once again and bushed it against his side. She didn't believe that death was necessary in any situation, however friends were more important than any opinion of hers. "Things'll get better eventually," she soothed, though her attempt was half hearted. She kneeled down to his height so they could be on an equal level. "Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to for the greater good. . ."

Gone
March 26th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Asuki's tail kinked the moment the laser made contact with the enemy ship. Her eyes glazed over for a moment before she frowned. Her acute hearing caught Meta Knight's whisper easily. She didn't know what to say. She could comfort him -- or she could tell him her cold opinion -- neither would do much good in the long run. She got up from the chair and began to follow him. "I could go search for survivors, if you want. There's always a small chance." Her voice was blank, and her stare absent. She didn't have much hope for that chance, but there was always a small one.

She reached out her tail once again and bushed it against his side. She didn't believe that death was necessary in any situation, however friends were more important than any opinion of hers. "Things'll get better eventually," she soothed, though her attempt was half hearted. She kneeled down to his height so they could be on an equal level. "Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to for the greater good. . ."
Meta Knight shook his head as she offered to go look for survivors. "This laser leaves no one alive ,believe me, with the number of times I had to use it and with the explosion it made, don't even think about someone being alive in there right now." He said, he now sounded emotionless, a bit surprised as her tail brushed against his side, his eyes opening wide as she got to his level, he gazed in her eyes. "I know we need to do bad for the greater good, I'm not that stupid, I've done pretty bad things in the past to make sure that I wouldn't die." He admitted, he knew things wouldn't get better, DreamLand always was the same and he had been living here for almost 5,000 years, nothing had changed, well, except that there were always more monsters to defeat in order to keep the planet safe, his cape dragging behind him. "So, what do you want to do, there honestly isn't much to do here..." The star warrior said.

The two guards walked back to the room where both Gatomon and it's counterpart where, they talked about many things, until one of them had to leave. "I'll stay here for a bit, you remember what happened last time we had guests and no one whatched over them?" One asked, the other thought for a bit before his eyes opened wide. "Oh my lord, yes I do... So, anyway, stay safe." The second guard said before leaving, receiving a nod from his comrade, who sat back on the chair that he was earlier, yawning, he was tired, but had a job, he gazed at the two cat-like Digimons. "Never trust appearances... Sir Meta Knight told us, and honestly, I saw what he meant..." He thought, refering to what he had seen from BlackGatomon earlier.

RAT KING
March 26th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Meta Knight shook his head as she offered to go look for survivors. "This laser leaves no one alive ,believe me, with the number of times I had to use it and with the explosion it made, don't even think about someone being alive in there right now." He said, he now sounded emotionless, a bit surprised as her tail brushed against his side, his eyes opening wide as she got to his level, he gazed in her eyes. "I know we need to do bad for the greater good, I'm not that stupid, I've done pretty bad things in the past to make sure that I wouldn't die." He admitted, he knew things wouldn't get better, DreamLand always was the same and he had been living here for almost 5,000 years, nothing had changed, well, except that there were always more monsters to defeat in order to keep the planet safe, his cape dragging behind him. "So, what do you want to do, there honestly isn't much to do here..." The star warrior said.

The two guards walked back to the room where both Gatomon and it's counterpart where, they talked about many things, until one of them had to leave. "I'll stay here for a bit, you remember what happened last time we had guests and no one whatched over them?" One asked, the other thought for a bit before his eyes opened wide. "Oh my lord, yes I do... So, anyway, stay safe." The second guard said before leaving, receiving a nod from his comrade, who sat back on the chair that he was earlier, yawning, he was tired, but had a job, he gazed at the two cat-like Digimons. "Never trust appearances... Sir Meta Knight told us, and honestly, I saw what he meant..." He thought, refering to what he had seen from BlackGatomon earlier.

". . . Things got better for me," she admitted. This was true. After her siblings and Father's death, her life had become much easier. Fun and carefree. "I'm not saying that everything will be sunshine and puppies, but things can change if you make them change," she continued. The hope in her voice was real this time. "My world is overrun with vicious monsters who will kill one another for sport. When I hatched, I became used to fighting for my life everyday. I got stronger-- people fought me more. I continued to get stronger until I reached Ultimate form. I killed , many, many people until I realized it was wrong. I realized I was no better than the Digimon Kaiser. When I left my world. Things got so much better for me."

She continued after a tense pause. "Just because I left my world for a better one doesn't mean I won't protect it with every ounce of data I'm made of. Maybe you just need a break?" She suggested, still brushing her tail against his side in a petting motion. She sometimes did this to distraught Digimon, as it seemed to help them.

BlackGatomon yawned as she twined her tail with her counterpart. They both ignored what they thought was an insult, as clearly they weren't the type to break things without an actual reason. Scraps between the two did break out occasionally, but not without reason.

Gone
March 26th, 2017, 03:01 PM
". . . Things got better for me," she admitted. This was true. After her siblings and Father's death, her life had become much easier. Fun and carefree. "I'm not saying that everything will be sunshine and puppies, but things can change if you make them change," she continued. The hope in her voice was real this time. "My world is overrun with vicious monsters who will kill one another for sport. When I hatched, I became used to fighting for my life everyday. I got stronger-- people fought me more. I continued to get stronger until I reached Ultimate form. I killed , many, many people until I realized it was wrong. I realized I was no better than the Digimon Kaiser. When I left my world. Things got so much better for me."

She continued after a tense pause. "Just because I left my world for a better one doesn't mean I won't protect it with every ounce of data I'm made of. Maybe you just need a break?" She suggested, still brushing her tail against his side in a petting motion. She sometimes did this to distraught Digimon, as it seemed to help them.

BlackGatomon yawned as she twined her tail with her counterpart. They both ignored what they thought was an insult, as clearly they weren't the type to break things without an actual reason. Scraps between the two did break out occasionally, but not without reason.
"The thing is that, unlike you, things didn't get better for me, they got worse, when I came here, I had a few friends, but they left, well, I had to make them leave due to them being the 'new' generation of star warriors..." The knight hated saying that there was a new generation and that he was simply pushed off to the side after the new ones were born, it was like if they were useless after some time. Meta Knight started to feel comfortable with her tail brushing against his side, he grabbed it lightly, just enough so that she could still 'pet' his side. "I killed a lot of monsters as well, some being those who had to protect their own planet." He admitted.

The star warrior gazed at her. "A break? How can I take a break?" He asked. "I-I have to take care of my crew, my airship, and this planet, I can't take a break, I'm the only hope for this planet to live, even our king can't take care of what he rules, he can't take care of DreamLand." Meta Knight said, he wasn't lying at all, the king was pretty much an idiot, he walked through the door that led through the room where Gatomon and BlackGatomon were sleeping, he gazed at them and looked over his shoulder. "But I need to know more about them, I can feel a weird energy coming from them..." He admitted, gazing at the two cat-like Digimons, he always was interested in learning about other life forms and everything.

CinnamonCookie
March 27th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Tenebris woke up to find herself in a strange world out of her own world where RealyDude6 knocked her out, killing all of her Enderman friends. She groaned then got up, stretching her purple wings and flew to find out what this world is.

Caligo Everton
March 27th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Name: Caligo
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Home Fandom: In hiding rp is the rp she originated from
Personality: hard to explain... TBRPed?
Appearance: http://img00.deviantart.net/1fd4/i/2013/020/d/8/lena_dark_witch_queen_2_by_noisetank21-d5s48zy.jpg she has dark feathery wings spotted with dark red feathers that look like blood.
Other: she kinda has a child with lucifer