PDA

View Full Version : No way Out...

judas
March 24th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Welcome! I'm glad you desided to join our in Game reality experience. You can join, make friends, and level up from the company of your own home! Its 100% Safe, fun, and easy to control. Just thing of what your going to do. You can get armor, weapons, spells, pets, homes, and More!
You nod Eager to hurry into the game
To get to the online game experience, you must complete the tutorial. Start by taking a Step forward.
You walk forward, adrenaline runs through you
Good, Now try to jump
You jump, but something seems...off
Now You can learn to fight enemies. Take this sword and fight off these Boars
You take the sword and Wild Boars circle you. But you swipe them away. The System turns off for a second.
There seems to be a problem with the host. It will be fixed in a Moment
You wait, but you have a bad feeling...
System Switch going to survival mode. All systems switch, Starting Lock down in Three two one
A Bright light blinds you suddenly you are in a world with other people. You look around, and See a girl holding onto a photo of some sort.
Welcome to are test trail. Here you will fight bosses, and other players. Towns and cities are safe. Other places are not. Monsters will come out anywhere when you are away from, "Safe Zones" If you were holding anything here, it most likely traveled with you. Don't take any concern and dispose of it IMMEDIATELY
You will Stay here until the last boss is killed. There is only one rule.
There is One rule: You die in the Game You Die in
Real
Life
--
Form:
Name:
Perso:
Looks:
Other/Questions:
--
Form:
Name: Trinidy
Gender/Pronouns: Female {She/Her}
Perso: TBRPed
Looks: Blonde hair with Blue eyes. She has Silver/White Armor and a Silver Sword
Other/Questions: Girl With the Photo
I Based This off of something...Lets see if you can guess -----

Complete tutorial
Beat Boss 1
Level up
Make 1 sword or Buy 1 sword
Make 1 friend or kill one person
Join a Guild or go alone
Level 2
Battle 20 monsters
Get new armor
Battle 30 monsters
Make 2 friends Or kill 2 people
Make a new sword or Buy New sword
Beat Beat Boss 2
Beat Boss 3
By a Shop or apartment
Get a house
Kill 3 People or Get 3 friends
More coming soon

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 02:00 AM
Welcome! I'm glad you desided to join our in Game reality experience. You can join, make friends, and level up from the company of your own home! Its 100% Safe, fun, and easy to control. Just thing of what your going to do. You can get armor, weapons, spells, pets, homes, and More!
You nod Eager to hurry into the game
To get to the online game experience, you must complete the tutorial. Start by taking a Step forward.
You walk forward, adrenaline runs through you
Good, Now try to jump
You jump, but something seems...off
Now You can learn to fight enemies. Take this sword and fight off these Boars
You take the sword and Wild Boars circle you. But you swipe them away. The System turns off for a second.
There seems to be a problem with the host. It will be fixed in a Moment
You wait, but you have a bad feeling...
System Switch going to survival mode. All systems switch, Starting Lock down in Three two one
A Bright light blinds you suddenly you are in a world with other people. You look around, and See a girl holding onto a photo of some sort.
Welcome to are test trail. Here you will fight bosses, and other players. Towns and cities are safe. Other places are not. Monsters will come out anywhere when you are away from, "Safe Zones" If you were holding anything here, it most likely traveled with you. Don't take any concern and dispose of it IMMEDIATELY
You will Stay here until the last boss is killed. There is only one rule.
There is One rule: You die in the Game You Die in
Real
Life
--
Form:
Name:
Perso:
Looks:
Other/Questions:
--
Form:
Name: Trinidy
Gender/Pronouns: Female {She/Her}
Perso: TBRPed
Looks: Blonde hair with Blue eyes. She has Silver/White Armor and a Silver Sword
Other/Questions: Girl With the Photo
I Based This off of something...Lets see if you can guess -----

Complete tutorial
Beat Boss 1
Level up
Make 1 sword or Buy 1 sword
Make 1 friend or kill one person
Join a Guild or go alone
Level 2
Battle 20 monsters
Get new armor
Battle 30 monsters
Make 2 friends Or kill 2 people
Make a new sword or Buy New sword
Beat Beat Boss 2
Beat Boss 3
By a Shop or apartment
Get a house
Kill 3 People or Get 3 friends
More coming soon

Name: Junie
Gender/Pronouns: she/her
Perso: TBRP
Looks: http://i.neoseeker.com/ca/atelier_ayesha_the_alchemist_of_dusk_conceptart_b4 Qni.jpg
Other/Questions: nope

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
March 25th, 2017, 05:18 AM
Name: Nex
Perso: Kind but mad at times
Looks: has a bright blue ponytail and is quite tall, has thick bushy eyebrows.

judas
March 25th, 2017, 06:47 AM
Looks: http://i.neoseeker.com/ca/atelier_ayesha_the_alchemist_of_dusk_conceptart_b4 Qni.jpg
Accepted~

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 06:51 AM
Accepted~
Thanks.

judas
March 25th, 2017, 06:54 AM
Thanks.
np

Silhouettes
March 25th, 2017, 06:58 AM
Name: Alia
Age: 14 (It's 14+ without being removed from the game/dieing for no reason.)
Gender/Probouns: Fenale (She/Her)
Perso: TBRP'D
Looks: Coming
Other/Questions: SAO :0

FlashFanatic
March 25th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Name: Kara
Gender/Pronouns: Female (She/Her)
Perso: TBRP'ed
Looks: https://assets.wornon.tv/uploads/2016/03/karas-yellow-textured-dress.jpg
Other/Questions: I wnna say you based this off of the Flash musical episode but what do I know

judas
March 25th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Other/Questions: I wnna say you based this off of the Flash musical episode but what do I know
Accepted
And Nope, I don't watch the Flash
Its based off of SAO ;)

Silhouettes
March 25th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Alia's Look: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d4/9b/e9/d49be9ae6ce0fd6e6634830be3af6b26.jpg

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 08:01 AM
I will join this!

judas
March 25th, 2017, 08:15 AM
{When do you all want to start?}

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Name: Abigail
Personality: TBRPd
Appearence: long black hair with blue eyes.
Other: I wanna find her a man...so I can do a plot I have...

Name: Leslie (or Leah when "undercover")
Looks: long ginger hair with brown eyes
Other: none

judas
March 25th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Name: Abigail
Appearence: long black hair with blue eyes.
Other: I wanna find her a man...so I can do a plot I have...

Name: Leslie (or Leah when "undercover")
Looks: long ginger hair with brown eyes
Other: none
accepted))

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 08:40 AM
K when can we start RPing?

judas
March 25th, 2017, 08:46 AM
K when can we start RPing?
Now will be good.))

Trinidy looked around, sword in her hand. She held her photo, turning around slightly.

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Now will be good.))

Trinidy looked around, sword in her hand. She held her photo, turning around slightly.
Abigail was breathing slowly and deeply. She was afraid, her whole body trembling while Leslie held her breath. Abigail's hands were sweaty but she tightened her grip on her knofe. Everyone around her was still and in shock. Terrified thoughts ran through her mind Leslie don't leave me...no I mustn't think about death...I control my character with my thoughts...if I think about death...it's game over...if this game is what I think it is... "is everyone okay?" She finally spoke up, breaking the tense silence. Millions turns to face her, their movements rigid and restricted like robots.

judas
March 25th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Abigail was breathing slowly and deeply. She was afraid, her whole body trembling while Leslie held her breath. Abigail's hands were sweaty but she tightened her grip on her knofe. Everyone around her was still and in shock. Terrified thoughts ran through her mind Leslie don't leave me...no I mustn't think about death...I control my character with my thoughts...if I think about death...it's game over...if this game is what I think it is... "is everyone okay?" She finally spoke up, breaking the tense silence. Millions turns to face her, their movements rigid and restricted like robots.
Trinidy pushed passed the people, running into Abigail. She fell over, dropping her sword and photo. She carefully managed to snatch the sword, looking around for her picture.

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Trinidy pushed passed the people, running into Abigail. She fell over, dropping her sword and photo. She carefully managed to snatch the sword, looking around for her picture.
"Um, are you okay?" She raised an eyebrow then turned back to the crowd of disoriented people. "I think I know what's going on and what we have to do to get rid of it. I read a book once where stuff exactly like this happened. If my theory is correct, there should be a boss around here somewhere that we all have to beat to defeat the game and be transported back home..." She paused not willing to say more. She scratched her head and bit her lip before adding "but there's a twist...a very dark one even..." She stared into the distance, a grim expression on her face "Death is closer to us here than it was back home...it's around every corner, lurking even inside of those closest to you...we are in a different world, a different reality to our own...called virtual...it is virtual reality..." Abigail whispered.

judas
March 25th, 2017, 09:13 AM
"Um, are you okay?" She raised an eyebrow then turned back to the crowd of disoriented people. "I think I know what's going on and what we have to do to get rid of it. I read a book once where stuff exactly like this happened. If my theory is correct, there should be a boss around here somewhere that we all have to beat to defeat the game and be transported back home..." She paused not willing to say more. She scratched her head and bit her lip before adding "but there's a twist...a very dark one even..." She stared into the distance, a grim expression on her face "Death is closer to us here than it was back home...it's around every corner, lurking even inside of those closest to you...we are in a different world, a different reality to our own...called virtual...it is virtual reality..." Abigail whispered.
She managed to find the photo, shoving it in her pocket. "Look, I don't know you, and I don't plan to." She mumbled, standing up. "There are 100 bosses, we have to beat everyone of them. Its hard, now one can do it on there own." She mumbled.

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 11:33 AM
She managed to find the photo, shoving it in her pocket. "Look, I don't know you, and I don't plan to." She mumbled, standing up. "There are 100 bosses, we have to beat everyone of them. Its hard, now one can do it on there own." She mumbled.
"And if it's anymore like what it was in the book...we gotta get a move on and defeat the boss now before the update comes out...otherwise...if bad things happen...it'll be game over...and we won't respawn...EVER..." There were a few gasps from the crowd. "Dark times ahead!" One called "We'll live in constant fear of ourselves!"
"We walk and breathe with Shadowed Hearts and Corrupted lungs!"
"Our eyes and minds deceive us!"
"Everyone, enough with the creepy weird prophecy...stuff..." Abigail tried to calm the situation. Then grey clouds heavy with rain fell over the people, casting shadows in every alleyway. The others pointed at it and more terrified cries and wails erupted. "The land of the shadows!"
"You know it to be true!"
"There is no darkness as long as we are the candles. Come on, think positive thoughts..." Leslie chimed in.

Silhouettes
March 25th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Recap plz?

judas
March 25th, 2017, 11:41 AM
"And if it's anymore like what it was in the book...we gotta get a move on and defeat the boss now before the update comes out...otherwise...if bad things happen...it'll be game over...and we won't respawn...EVER..." There were a few gasps from the crowd. "Dark times ahead!" One called "We'll live in constant fear of ourselves!"
"We walk and breathe with Shadowed Hearts and Corrupted lungs!"
"Our eyes and minds deceive us!"
"Everyone, enough with the creepy weird prophecy...stuff..." Abigail tried to calm the situation. Then grey clouds heavy with rain fell over the people, casting shadows in every alleyway. The others pointed at it and more terrified cries and wails erupted. "The land of the shadows!"
"You know it to be true!"
"There is no darkness as long as we are the candles. Come on, think positive thoughts..." Leslie chimed in.
"Shut up idiot, this bull crap you're saying isn't true." She hopped up all around. "The builders didn't plan this, it was the man who made the game. There are no updates, and there are 100 bosses. Its not like we can just beat one and leave. So Shut you're mouth before you go and make you'reself queen. There's a simple answer, We just live on the best we can until a party of 800 beats the final boss. So what if a few people die. So now I'll be going what I'm suppose to do and you all can listen to miss Queen of books over here. Mkay?"

Silhouettes
March 25th, 2017, 12:19 PM
"Shut up idiot, this bull crap you're saying isn't true." She hopped up all around. "The builders didn't plan this, it was the man who made the game. There are no updates, and there are 100 bosses. Its not like we can just beat one and leave. So Shut you're mouth before you go and make you'reself queen. There's a simple answer, We just live on the best we can until a party of 800 beats the final boss. So what if a few people die. So now I'll be going what I'm suppose to do and you all can listen to miss Queen of books over here. Mkay?"
Alias' eyes widened. "A-are you sure we'll die? The system might let us live." The small fourteen year old called. She was scared. All she wanted was to play a game. Now, a chance of death hung over her head. Why would a game for kids have a strong chance of a sword through your heart? Alia shivered at the thought, her sword (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/saofanon/images/c/ca/Sword-4.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140629042139) being gripped harder in her hand.

judas
March 25th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Alias' eyes widened. "A-are you sure we'll die? The system might let us live." The small fourteen year old called. She was scared. All she wanted was to play a game. Now, a chance of death hung over her head. Why would a game for kids have a strong chance of a sword through your heart? Alia shivered at the thought, her sword (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/saofanon/images/c/ca/Sword-4.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140629042139) being gripped harder in her hand.
Trinidy huffed, "If you want to be a baby then by all means stay in the safe zones." She waved, walking out from the crowd.

Silhouettes
March 25th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Trinidy huffed, "If you want to be a baby then by all means stay in the safe zones." She waved, walking out from the crowd.
"I'm not a baby." She hissed in a whisper-like way. "And I want to get out. I'm going to help kill the bosses, when we do, at least." Alia declared.

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Black Cat Moonfur
"Alright you two shut up!" Abigail banged a large stone on the ground, grabbing their attention. "I get it. We all want to get out of here...if the creator made this happen...then he's obviously got some problem with us...I don't know what but I'm sure we'll be able to arrange a looooong conversation..." She started smacking her fist into the palm of her other hand "a conversation he won't get out of too easily." Leslie joined the three arguing girls and put a comforting hand on Alias' shoulder "Hey, we'd appreciate your help. I admire your spirit and positive attitude at a time like this." She spoke comfortingly "because it's time like this that we need your positive attitude..." Leslie reassured her.

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 01:57 PM
"AHHHHH WE'RE SO GOING TO DIE!!" Junie shrieked, bringing her medium sized double sided pickaxe closer to her. "I have 2 dogs nd 2 cats, but out of then I love Pikee more! Mom and Brother will FREAK if I die..." the sixteen year old mumbled, ready to attack whoeber makes a move to attack her, especially if the move was quick.

judas
March 25th, 2017, 04:24 PM
"I'm not a baby." She hissed in a whisper-like way. "And I want to get out. I'm going to help kill the bosses, when we do, at least." Alia declared.
Black Cat Moonfur
"Alright you two shut up!" Abigail banged a large stone on the ground, grabbing their attention. "I get it. We all want to get out of here...if the creator made this happen...then he's obviously got some problem with us...I don't know what but I'm sure we'll be able to arrange a looooong conversation..." She started smacking her fist into the palm of her other hand "a conversation he won't get out of too easily." Leslie joined the three arguing girls and put a comforting hand on Alias' shoulder "Hey, we'd appreciate your help. I admire your spirit and positive attitude at a time like this." She spoke comfortingly "because it's time like this that we need your positive attitude..." Leslie reassured her.
"AHHHHH WE'RE SO GOING TO DIE!!" Junie shrieked, bringing her medium sized double sided pickaxe closer to her. "I have 2 dogs nd 2 cats, but out of then I love Pikee more! Mom and Brother will FREAK if I die..." the sixteen year old mumbled, ready to attack whoeber makes a move to attack her, especially if the move was quick.
"Ha! Positivity won't do anything but get you killed." She said, throwing her hands up. The photo flew out of her pocket. "And Disposing things we take with us is crap to.." She mumbled.

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 04:27 PM
"Ha! Positivity won't do anything but get you killed." She said, throwing her hands up. The photo flew out of her pocket. "And Disposing things we take with us is crap to.." She mumbled.
"What bosses are we going to defeat? Shadow? Please not Dark. They're the worst. I don't have enough
experience to kill them easily like the Earth bosses." Junie looked around nervously.

judas
March 25th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Black Cat Moonfur
"What bosses are we going to defeat? Shadow? Please not Dark. They're the worst. I don't have enough
experience to kill them easily like the Earth bosses." Junie looked around nervously.
Trinidy tapped her foot. "All of them." She huffed. "I need to work on my skills, anyone of you wimps wanna train?" She mumbled.

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Trinidy tapped her foot. "All of them." She huffed. "I need to work on my skills, anyone of you wimps wanna train?" She mumbled.
"I do. And I'm no wimp." Junie stood up and looked at Trinidy defiantly.

judas
March 25th, 2017, 11:47 PM
"I do. And I'm no wimp." Junie stood up and looked at Trinidy defiantly.
"Great, We'll go until our health is Yellow, then it should automatically stop." She quickly grabbed her sword, looking around. She opened the menu, and sent a request to Fallen.

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 11:58 PM
"Great, We'll go until our health is Yellow, then it should automatically stop." She quickly grabbed her sword, looking around. She opened the menu, and sent a request to Fallen.
She opened her menu and accepted the request. She pulled out her double sided medium sized pick ax that was her chosen weapon. "Let's fight."

judas
March 26th, 2017, 12:02 AM
She opened her menu and accepted the request. She pulled out her double sided medium sized pick ax that was her chosen weapon. "Let's fight."
Trinidy sat back, but jumped up and swung at the girl. She looked at the heath bar, which had gone down slightly.

CinnamonCookie
March 26th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Trinidy sat back, but jumped up and swung at the girl. She looked at the heath bar, which had gone down slightly.
Junie was shocked for a second then swung back, doing criss crosses.

NightWarrior4Life
March 26th, 2017, 02:14 AM
"There's no pleasing you..." Leslie shook her ginger head and sighed. "Yeah I wanna train..."
"Um, maybe we should find somewhere to stay? And look for food?"
"I'd rather hunt and kill my food than scavenge for mouldy crumbs."

judas
March 26th, 2017, 08:40 AM
Junie was shocked for a second then swung back, doing criss crosses.
"Ah!" Trinidy ducked, the blade stabed her shoulder. She swung her sword, hitting her legs with enough firce to knock the other down.

CinnamonCookie
March 27th, 2017, 12:04 PM
"Ah!" Trinidy ducked, the blade stabed her shoulder. She swung her sword, hitting her legs with enough firce to knock the other down.
Junie fell, her pickaxe falling a little out of reach. She jumped/crawled towards it quickly, grabbed it, then swung the boade towards the other's legs.

Caligo Everton
March 27th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Is this still open? And if so recap?))

judas
March 28th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Junie fell, her pickaxe falling a little out of reach. She jumped/crawled towards it quickly, grabbed it, then swung the boade towards the other's legs.
Is this still open? And if so recap?))
Yesh and nothing really happened, the game just started))
Trinidy fell, jumping up. She swung her sword, hitting the girl near her head. She jumped back, catching her breath.

CinnamonCookie
March 28th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Yesh and nothing really happened, the game just started))
Trinidy fell, jumping up. She swung her sword, hitting the girl near her head. She jumped back, catching her breath.
Junie saw that hwr health was orange, so she got up and swung at Trinidy's midsection.

judas
March 28th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Junie saw that hwr health was orange, so she got up and swung at Trinidy's midsection.
Trinidy stumbled, catching herself before Jabbing at Junie, making her heath go to a low yellow. "Ha!" She said, looking at herself with had almost turned the same color.

CinnamonCookie
March 29th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Trinidy stumbled, catching herself before Jabbing at Junie, making her heath go to a low yellow. "Ha!" She said, looking at herself with had almost turned the same color.
"Aw you win...here." Junie got up and held out a health berry that only turned your health barely red.