PDA

View Full Version : This Is War!

Bean
May 10th, 2022, 02:45 PM
~~Duskpaw~~

He glared down apon camp. Yesh, the clan has to get the leadership under control. Then, an idea sparked in his head.

I NEED ALL APPRENTICES GATHERED IN THE CLEARING, NOW! he called out. "We are going to be pranking the kits! We'll have fun, and it's just harmless! He mewed, snickering as he turned to the nursury.

OKOK! HERE IS HOW THIS WORKS!

Duskpaw will choose one or two other cats to be captain, and then he will assign groups. He will plan out the pranks with the captains, then they will attack.

Kits,DO NOT post here until you see Dapplekit's name, she is the Kit leader!

zenosaurus Silverdream poppy. Zesty Mango Tuftdrawsanddoodles sid RiztheHuntress error x ghostie Jayvines WinterMara Slushie littlelove Spotty AllSeer Bliss.
shivver Aqua Catrina Belle iris. Nixey @Glaical TeaHouse starry. @Williewarf Kateri Courage Daisy_ Swiftheart <3 Pancake GoldenDays BirdieChirp

SORRY IF I FROGOT ANY!

Zei
May 10th, 2022, 03:00 PM
Finchpaw blinked, prank? ok that sounded Fun! she walked over to him...

TeaHouse
May 10th, 2022, 03:04 PM
Tree'Paw
They\Them

Tree looked over with amusement. "I'm in!" They rushed over as quickly as they could then looked over at the den that seemed kinda calm.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
May 10th, 2022, 03:47 PM
[Patchpaw, He/Him]

Pranks? Awesome! Patchpaw rushed over, “I’ll help prank them!” He called out.

Willie Warf
May 10th, 2022, 10:41 PM
Stagpaw rushed over. A chance to tickle all the list again? Perfect.

Open for apps to help him tickle them

Spartan-117
May 11th, 2022, 09:03 AM
Cardinalpaw looks up and rushes over to the other apprentices, his two colored eyes wide.

(open for other apprentices)

Tess_Potter
May 11th, 2022, 09:50 AM
Cherrypaw follows her friend and twines her tail with his. "Do you think the queens will get mad?"
Kateri

Spartan-117
May 11th, 2022, 09:56 AM
Silverdream
"They shouldn't, it's only a game." The small tom lets out an exited mew.

Tess_Potter
May 11th, 2022, 09:57 AM
"This'll be fun!" Cherrypaw meowes back.
Kateri

BirdieChirp
May 13th, 2022, 08:36 AM
BirdPaw perks up and runs over at the call of DuskPaw, her crush. "Cool! Pranks!" She said
((OPEN))

Bean
May 15th, 2022, 11:35 AM
~~Duskpaw~~

The tom smiled at how many cats gathered. Not many, but still enough! OK! I will be a captain along with Patchpaw and Treepaw! Birdpaw and Cardinalpaw with me, Stagpaw, Finchpaw With Treepaw, Cherrypaw with Patchpaw! Now, Here is our first prank! I need you guys to find rocks, we are going to put them in the beds! go, go! He mewed, running off to the entrence. Birdpaw! Cardinalpaw! Let's go! He mewed, dashing off. He stopped soon after they left the camp. He got down, making a pile of rocks.

Aqua Catrina TeaHouse Tuftdrawsanddoodles Willie Warf Kateri BirdieChirp Silverdream

CATS CAN STILL JOIN!

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
May 15th, 2022, 12:04 PM
[Patchpaw, He/Him]

Oh cool! Patchpaw was one of the captains! Awesome! Patchpaw looked around for Cherrypaw excitedly.

Spartan-117
May 16th, 2022, 07:55 AM
Bean_The_Cat
Cardinalpaw follows Duskpaw to get some rocks.

BirdieChirp
May 16th, 2022, 07:59 AM
Bean_The_Cat
Cardinalpaw follows Duskpaw to get some rocks.
BirdPaw races over and yells "Don't forget me!"

Zei
May 16th, 2022, 08:03 AM
Finchpaw bounced, this would be fun!

TeaHouse
May 16th, 2022, 09:08 AM
Tree'Paw
He/Him

Without hesitating he leapt off to gather some rocks and pebbles gathering them in piles as quietly as he could.