PDA

View Full Version : Crown of Pearls [PRIVATE]

rubinaito
March 23rd, 2017, 05:49 PM
Crown of Pearls

Sasukewolf (madness) Marble Skye Clarissa Fray Slash-GNR

You think of mermaids and mermen as beautiful, kind creatures who are full of magic and love for everything they see.

Heh, isn't that funny. Cause the only thing that's right is that they're beautiful and magical. But they aren't always kind. They are cunning, crafty creatures seducing men and women only for those poor souls to find out they are their meal.

But only one thing can group these vicious creatures together, and that is the Crown of Pearls. An ancient relic from long ago that has the power to unite these mermen and mermaids together, for better or for worse.

But what happens when the crown gets in the wrong hands, er, fins?

In the Pearl Court, mermen and mermaids compete against each other for the Crown of Pearls. Scandals arise, gossip is spread, and a dying king must make his decision before the kingdom is thrown into utter chaos.

Form-

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

I've got Amelia, Adriana, Belle, Sage and Fang for whoever wants 'em.

wren
March 23rd, 2017, 06:49 PM
Crown of Pearls

You think of mermaids and mermen as beautiful, kind creatures who are full of magic and love for everything they see.

Heh, isn't that funny. Cause the only thing that's right is that they're beautiful and magical. But they aren't always kind. They are cunning, crafty creatures seducing men and women only for those poor souls to find out they are their meal.

But only one thing can group these vicious creatures together, and that is the Crown of Pearls. An ancient relic from long ago that has the power to unite these mermen and mermaids together, for better or for worse.

In the Pearl Court, mermen and mermaids compete against each other for the Crown of Pearls. Scandals arise, gossip is spread, and a dying king must make his decision before the kingdom is thrown into utter chaos.

Form-

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Jumps on you, sage is mine... Hissssss

rubinaito
March 23rd, 2017, 07:22 PM
Jumps on you, sage is mine... Hissssss
For love interest?

Serendipity
March 23rd, 2017, 07:27 PM
For love interest?
Is it ok if I stalk the rp? Like, just not rping but like, checking it out?

wren
March 23rd, 2017, 07:28 PM
For love interest?

If your alright with that!

rubinaito
March 23rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Is it ok if I stalk the rp? Like, just not rping but like, checking it out?
Go ahead.

If your alright with that!

Yep! Just a warning, Sage is a manipulative, rather evil dude in all of the RP's he is in, so maybe your character can try to redeem him (;

Poppyfrost
March 23rd, 2017, 07:42 PM
I've got Hunter, Peter and Ross for anyone)

Serendipity
March 23rd, 2017, 08:26 PM
Go ahead.

Yep! Just a warning, Sage is a manipulative, rather evil dude in all of the RP's he is in, so maybe your character can try to redeem him (;
wait, warning for me?

wren
March 23rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
Go ahead.

Yup! Here comes aria to save the day!!

I've got Hunter, Peter and Ross for anyone)
Don't you dare try to give hunter away!!

Poppyfrost
March 23rd, 2017, 08:54 PM
Yup! Here comes aria to save the day!!

Don't you dare try to give hunter away!!

I'm not xD)

Caligo Everton
March 23rd, 2017, 08:55 PM
Crown of Pearls

Form-

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Yay you took my advice.

Name: Caligo Everton
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f4/e9/54/f4e954a454cdef5806637d9d0f77eca8.jpg (tail https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fc/92/0b/fc920b4f04ba8688c9f7bdc202ef501a.jpg )
Personality: same old
Other: nope

Name: Fue Everton
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/80/dd/ce/80ddcef2b1e168eb1514f4d06eb4c6e2.jpg (without crown and triton. Pretty much red hair gold tail and top. )
Personality: Smae old loving fue with a dark past. XD
Other: belle x Fue abusive?

Slash-GNR
March 23rd, 2017, 09:27 PM
I got my Ronan.... I'll get a form for her in a moment...)

rubinaito
March 23rd, 2017, 11:53 PM
Yay you took my advice.

Name: Caligo Everton
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f4/e9/54/f4e954a454cdef5806637d9d0f77eca8.jpg (tail https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fc/92/0b/fc920b4f04ba8688c9f7bdc202ef501a.jpg )
Personality: same old
Other: nope

Name: Fue Everton
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/80/dd/ce/80ddcef2b1e168eb1514f4d06eb4c6e2.jpg (without crown and triton. Pretty much red hair gold tail and top. )
Personality: Smae old loving fue with a dark past. XD
Other: belle x Fue abusive?
Go ahead.

wren
March 24th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Go ahead.

Aria drifted with the currents, feeling the sea weed brush by her back and tail as she let the current take her with it. The court room was very far off by now but she didn't mind all that much. Sage would be busy anyways and he never seemed to have the time, or maybe vice versa. She flicked open her eyes and stares up at the sky for a long moment. Breathing it in. The view from under water was never as good from up above, hence her eager curiosity

rubinaito
March 24th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Sage drifted through the castle, spotting Aria from a window. His cold eyes showed no emotion, but the grey merman did... care for the foolish girl. His black hair was like a cloud around his face, and his pale, white skin glowed with a sickly light. His grey tail swished through the water briefly, his steel grey eyes watching Aria. The merman turned, and began swimming towards the throne room.

Caligo Everton
March 27th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Caligo saw how he looked at the girl and stopped in front of sage. "Hello." She said icily her face betrayed no emotion. "I hope you don't get caught up in a hopeless love once again." She hissed her dark tail flicking with irritation

rubinaito
March 27th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Sage glared at Calico icily. "Quiet yourself..." He growled softly, taking her face with one hand and tipping her chin up. His eyes burned with an intense glow. "She is not hopeless, my dearest. Simply... Useful." He trailed a sharp claw down Calico's neck, stopping it right where her throat was. "You on the other hand were not. I keep you around for pleasure, and nothing more. Do not test me, dear." He hissed in her face.

"Back away from Calico." Rubin swam up, his fiery red tail snapping in the water. The prince was next in line for the crown, and he did care a great deal about Calico.

Sage chuckled, dropping Calico as he glared at Rubin. "Ah, the Prince finally arrives." He sneered to his brother. His tail swished through the water as he swam past Rubin.

Caligo Everton
March 27th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Sage glared at Calico icily. "Quiet yourself..." He growled softly, taking her face with one hand and tipping her chin up. His eyes burned with an intense glow. "She is not hopeless, my dearest. Simply... Useful." He trailed a sharp claw down Calico's neck, stopping it right where her throat was. "You on the other hand were not. I keep you around for pleasure, and nothing more. Do not test me, dear." He hissed in her face.

"Back away from Calico." Rubin swam up, his fiery red tail snapping in the water. The prince was next in line for the crown, and he did care a great deal about Calico.

Sage chuckled, dropping Calico as he glared at Rubin. "Ah, the Prince finally arrives." He sneered to his brother. His tail swished through the water as he swam past Rubin.

Caligo raised an eyebrow and licked the blood off her face and neck using a finger as her former lover swam away. She swam over to Rubin. "Hello my love." Sh said kissing the prince on the forehead.
(Caligo x Rubin?)

rubinaito
March 27th, 2017, 05:38 PM
"Hello." Rubin brought her face down, bringing her into a full kiss.

Caligo Everton
March 27th, 2017, 06:09 PM
"Hello." Rubin brought her face down, bringing her into a full kiss.
Caligo kissed back running her hand through the princes hair. She ran her other hand down his back and on his tail. She ended this kiss with a smile. "Looking beautiful and kissing wonderfully like always." She said looking into his piercing eyes she felt like she could never escape them.
(What does he look like?)

rubinaito
March 27th, 2017, 06:20 PM
He has rusty red hair and a bright red tail with golden trimming. He has gold eyes.
--
Rubin ran his tongue over his lips, smiling at Calico. "And you're as beautiful as a pearl, just like always my Kitten." He tilted her head up, running a hand through her hair.

Caligo Everton
March 27th, 2017, 06:25 PM
He has rusty red hair and a bright red tail with golden trimming. He has gold eyes.
--
Rubin ran his tongue over his lips, smiling at Calico. "And you're as beautiful as a pearl, just like always my Kitten." He tilted her head up, running a hand through her hair.
"I love you." She said softly. Her dark long lashes making her face look even more intense.

rubinaito
March 27th, 2017, 06:36 PM
"As I love you." Rubin took her hand, and swam out of the hall and into a beautiful garden made just for them.

Caligo Everton
March 27th, 2017, 06:41 PM
"As I love you." Rubin took her hand, and swam out of the hall and into a beautiful garden made just for them.
She swam with him her hand on her bare back.

(So calies going to be the devil on earth away from Rubin but with him she's rly sweet whereas when she was with sage she was kinda insane with him. )