PDA

View Full Version : Ask or Dare Tsunami!

bubble[error].
May 5th, 2022, 06:41 AM
// Rules \\

/ Normal WCO rules apply.
/ Bloodshed is allowed as long as you warn people on top of your post.
/ Be nice!
/ Don't hesitate to ask questions! Tsunami will answer them to her best!

// Tsunami | She|Her | 8th Grade Student \\

Tsunami is a 14-year-old girl with ocean blue-dyed hair and sea-green eyes. She normally wears a #SaveTheOcean T-shirt and dark blue pants and black shoes. She wears a dolphin silver necklace around her neck and a silver wire earring on her right ear.

THIS IS NOT UP TO DATE

// Questions Asked \\

/ Is she loosely based on Tsunami from WoF? by iris. Answer: yes \

/ What's your favorite color Tsunami? by spirit free Answer: any shade of blue \

/ Do you have a crush? By peepaw Answer: yes. Crush is Gregory( peepaw ) \

/ How are you doing? By Fenixwolf Answer: Good. \

/ Would you rather be able to fly or be able to know what others think about you? By Fenixwolf Answer: fly. \

/ Would you rather be able to turn into a unicorn or be able to turn into a dragon? By Fenixwolf Answer: turn into a dragon. \

// Dares Asked \\

/ Ride a dolphin by spirit free Result: falling off dolphin and almost hitting her head on coral \

/ Sing "Happy Birthday" in a high pitched voice to a dog by peepaw Result: Dog barks a lot and Tsunami is annoyed. \

/ Try 3 different culture foods(Indian, Mexican, and Chinese) by Breezestarfire Result(s): Indian Food: likes. Mexican Food: dislikes. Chinese Food: dislikes. \

/ Kiss Riptide from WoF by Serenitystar Result(s): Both blushed and Tsunami gets real embarrassed. \

/ Eat paper by Fenixwolf Result(s): hacks up the paper. \

/ Pet a rabbit by Fenixwolf Result(s): thinks the bunny is cute. \

/ Pet 5 rabbits; first rabbit to pet she gets to keep by Fenixwolf Result(s): thinks outside the box and pets three bunnies at once. \

/ Buy 5 dogs and 5 cats by Breezestarfire Result(s): buys the animals, thinking what the heck she got herself into. \

alaskaa
May 5th, 2022, 07:08 AM
ooc question: Is she loosely based on Tsunami from WoF?

Emberflame

bubble[error].
May 5th, 2022, 08:46 AM
ooc question: Is she loosely based on Tsunami from WoF?

Emberflame

// Tsunami | She|Her | 8th Grade Student \\

Tsunami played with her ocean blue-dyed hair. "Well, yeah, kind of. My hair matches that SeaWing princess's scales. So... yeah. Pretty much." The 14-year-old girl smiled.

bubble[error].
May 5th, 2022, 12:55 PM
// bump \\

Serenitystar
May 5th, 2022, 01:02 PM
Tsunami, I dare you to kiss Riptide.

bubble[error].
May 14th, 2022, 03:48 PM
// Bump! \\

SpiritWolf_yt
May 14th, 2022, 03:51 PM
tsunami i dare you to ride a dolphin!
Springtrap X Vanny

bubble[error].
May 14th, 2022, 03:54 PM
tsunami i dare you to ride a dolphin!
Springtrap X Vanny

// Tsunami Afton | She|Her | 8th Grade Student \\

Tsunami tilted her head. "Ride a dolphin? Uh... ok." She got her car and drove to the beach. There, she swam to a dolphin and hopped on it, and held on as the dolphin dove down underwater and resurfaced. "This isn't that bad!" She said as she fell off the dolphin when it leaped into the air.

SpiritWolf_yt
May 14th, 2022, 04:03 PM
did you enjoy it tsunami?
Springtrap X Vanny

bubble[error].
May 14th, 2022, 04:24 PM
did you enjoy it tsunami?
Springtrap X Vanny

// Tsunami shrugged. "Eh... It was fine." \\

SpiritWolf_yt
May 14th, 2022, 04:26 PM
whats your favorite color tsunami?
Springtrap X Vanny

bubble[error].
May 14th, 2022, 04:32 PM
whats your favorite color tsunami?
Springtrap X Vanny

// Tsunami Afton | She|Her | 8th Grade Student \\

Tsunami thought for a moment. " Any shade of blue." She answered. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
May 14th, 2022, 04:56 PM
ooooh cool
Springtrap X Vanny

bubble[error].
May 16th, 2022, 04:17 PM
// Bump! \\

bubble[error].
June 24th, 2022, 10:46 AM
// Bump! \\

ChurroRabbit
June 24th, 2022, 12:20 PM
hELLOOO- why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food- i'm kidding-
have you ever had a crush?
ALSO
i dare you to sing happy birthday in a high pitched voice to a dog (: Vannytrap (kid's become a menace/j)

bubble[error].
June 24th, 2022, 01:02 PM
hELLOOO- why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food- i'm kidding-
have you ever had a crush?
ALSO
i dare you to sing happy birthday in a high pitched voice to a dog (: Vannytrap (kid's become a menace/j)

// Tsunami stared at peepaw in shock. "Um..." She blushed, looking down. She put her hand on the back of her neck, her face turning deep red. "Y-yes I have. G-G-Gregory. I have a crush on Gregory currently. He doesn't really know. And sing happy birthday to a dog in a high pitched voice?" Tsunami narrowed her eyes, her face turning normal again. "Alright. I need a dog though." She pointed out. \\

bubble[error].
June 24th, 2022, 04:14 PM
// Bump! \\

ChurroRabbit
June 24th, 2022, 09:40 PM
// Tsunami stared at peepaw in shock. "Um..." She blushed, looking down. She put her hand on the back of her neck, her face turning deep red. "Y-yes I have. G-G-Gregory. I have a crush on Gregory currently. He doesn't really know. And sing happy birthday to a dog in a high pitched voice?" Tsunami narrowed her eyes, her face turning normal again. "Alright. I need a dog though." She pointed out. \\
ooooo :0
bet he'll like you because you're AMAZINGGGGG-

also
*grabs pug*
here you go :]

SpiritWolf_yt
June 24th, 2022, 09:44 PM
i dare you tsunami to try 3 different culture food i'll list the kind of culture you need to try XD

1. try indian food there suppose to be good
2. try mexican food but extremely hot lol
3. my favorite culture food CHINESE Food extra spicy with shrimp seaweed rice salmon and avocado

have fun tsunami hope you will enjoy one of them Vannytrap

bubble[error].
June 25th, 2022, 07:48 AM
ooooo :0
bet he'll like you because you're AMAZINGGGGG-

also
*grabs pug*
here you go :]

// Tsunami blushes again, hiding her face. Then she looked at the pug. "Here goes nothing!" She took a deep breath and started. "Happy birthday to you!" Her voice was very high pitched. The pug tilted it's head at Tsunami. Tsunami continued till finally she fonished. The pug was barking at her, wagging it's tail at her. Tsunami looked at peepaw. "I did it. Happy?" \\

i dare you tsunami to try 3 different culture food i'll list the kind of culture you need to try XD

1. try indian food there suppose to be good
2. try mexican food but extremely hot lol
3. my favorite culture food CHINESE Food extra spicy with shrimp seaweed rice salmon and avocado

have fun tsunami hope you will enjoy one of them Vannytrap

// Tsunami gagged. "MEXICAN FOOD!?!? ARG! *sigh* Guess I have no choice." She got some spaghetti for the Indian, some spicy enchiladas for the Mexican food, and the most spicy thing she could find that was Chinese along with the other thing Breezestarfire mentioned. Tsunami took a deep breath and took a bite out of the first food. "Not bad." She said, twirling her fork. Then she turned to the Mexican food. Her face scrunched up. "Arg..." She took a bite and almost threw it up. "ARG!!! *hack* *hack* *gag* ARG THAT OT HORRIBLE!!!" She took a hug gulp of milk before turning to the Chinese food. She flinched staring at it. "Here goes nothing!" She took a bite. \\

bubble[error].
June 25th, 2022, 07:52 AM
Tsunami, I dare you to kiss Riptide.

// Tsunami looked at Serenitystar in udder horror. "Kiss a dragon!? Ugh... Fine." She got the SeaWing over to her and he bent down so she could kiss his cheek. She blushed and he blushed. \\

/ Sorry I didn't see yours at first! \

SpiritWolf_yt
June 25th, 2022, 10:04 AM
hey tsunami which food did you like out of all of them?
Vannytrap

bubble[error].
June 25th, 2022, 10:28 AM
hey tsunami which food did you like out of all of them?
Vannytrap

// Tsunami spat out the Chinese food, gagging. "OH! *hach* *hack* *gag* *hurk* THAT'S BAD. HOLY MOLLY..." She took more big gulps of her milk before looking at Breezestarfire. "Indian is better. My goodness that was so not worth it." She stood up and walked off, brushing her black hair out of her face. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
June 25th, 2022, 11:17 AM
well at least you liked one of the food choices i picked out

Thornwolf
June 25th, 2022, 11:27 AM
Hello how are you ? I dare you to eat this paper (the paper is an edible paper)

Vannytrap

ChurroRabbit
June 25th, 2022, 12:05 PM
[FONT="Times New Roman"]// Tsunami blushes again, hiding her face. Then she looked at the pug. "Here goes nothing!" She took a deep breath and started. "Happy birthday to you!" Her voice was very high pitched. The pug tilted it's head at Tsunami. Tsunami continued till finally she fonished. The pug was barking at her, wagging it's tail at her. Tsunami looked at peepaw. "I did it. Happy?" \\
*happy clapping*
yay :]

bubble[error].
June 25th, 2022, 02:48 PM
*happy clapping*
yay :]

// Tsunami growled, walking away. She took the pug with her. \\

bubble[error].
June 25th, 2022, 05:37 PM
Hello how are you ? I dare you to eat this paper (the paper is an edible paper)

Vannytrap

// Tsunami looked at Fenixwolf, smiling. "Um... I'm doing fine. And, eat paper? Um... Ok?" She took the paper and ripped a chunk off with her teeth, chewing it. She almost spat it out but forced herself to swallow. "Arg... *hack* *cough* Oh god..." She hissed. It's edible, I'm surprised, I guess I'll finish it off. \\

Cove
June 25th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Dare: Smell the giant smelly flower.

bubble[error].
June 26th, 2022, 09:58 AM
// Bump! \\

Thornwolf
June 26th, 2022, 10:00 AM
Vannytrap

Tsunami,i dare you to pet this rabbit

bubble[error].
June 26th, 2022, 10:24 AM
Vannytrap

Tsunami,i dare you to pet this rabbit

// Tsunami carefully took the rabbit from Fenixwolf, petting it's little soft head, smiling. "Aww... It's so cute! Does it have a name?" She asked. \\

Thornwolf
June 26th, 2022, 10:25 AM
// Tsunami carefully took the rabbit from Fenixwolf, petting it's little soft head, smiling. "Aww... It's so cute! Does it have a name?" She asked. \\

It's name is klin,it clean

bubble[error].
June 26th, 2022, 10:27 AM
It's name is klin,it clean

// Tsunami gave Klin one more pat before handing it back to Fenixwolf. "It's so cute!" She smiled again. \\

Thornwolf
June 26th, 2022, 10:28 AM
// Tsunami gave Klin one more pat before handing it back to Fenixwolf. "It's so cute!" She smiled again. \\

Yes it is i will go now bye

bubble[error].
June 26th, 2022, 10:29 AM
Yes it is i will go now bye

// Tsunami waved. "Bye Fenixwolf! Bye Klin!" She called. \\

bubble[error].
June 26th, 2022, 01:40 PM
// Bump! \\

SpiritWolf_yt
June 26th, 2022, 03:26 PM
TSUNAMI I DARE YOU TO EAT!! a cotton candy while riding a feris wheel at a fair

@TsunamiAton

bubble[error].
June 27th, 2022, 01:43 PM
// Bump! \\

bubble[error].
June 27th, 2022, 08:34 PM
// Bump! \\

bubble[error].
June 30th, 2022, 08:52 AM
// Bump! \\

Thornwolf
June 30th, 2022, 08:56 AM
Hey Tsunami...I BROUGHT BACK MORE RABBITS!!!

I dare you to pet all of them, the first one you pet you can adopt

*gives rabbits*

1.Albino netherland dwarf(Klin)
2.Pure black rabbit
3. Ginger Rabbit
4. Dutch rabbit
5. Brown lop rabbit
6. Light grey rabbit
7. Albino angora rabbit

TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
June 30th, 2022, 01:52 PM
Hey Tsunami...I BROUGHT BACK MORE RABBITS!!!

I dare you to pet all of them, the first one you pet you can adopt

*gives rabbits*

1.Albino netherland dwarf(Klin)
2.Pure black rabbit
3. Ginger Rabbit
4. Dutch rabbit
5. Brown lop rabbit
6. Light grey rabbit
7. Albino angora rabbit

TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami looked at all the rabbits in shock. She had to pick one, but she had a plan. She placed the pure black rabbit next to the dutch rabbit and the ginger rabbit next to the pure black rabbit and stretched her arm across, her hand and arm stroking all three at once. Then she petted the others, giving them treats. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
June 30th, 2022, 01:55 PM
tsunami i dare to go to a pet shelter and buy 5 cats and 5 dogs

TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
June 30th, 2022, 02:00 PM
tsunami i dare to go to a pet shelter and buy 5 cats and 5 dogs

TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami stared at Breezestarfire in shock. "How am I gonna pay for all those animals!? It's a dare..." She sighed angrily and started sorting through her money. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
June 30th, 2022, 02:03 PM
* gives 100 bucks* here this might help
TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
June 30th, 2022, 02:06 PM
* gives 100 bucks* here this might help
TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami snatched the money. "Let's see what I can buy with $582.98," She said, darting off to the shelter. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
June 30th, 2022, 02:08 PM
*follows tsunami and watches*
TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
June 30th, 2022, 02:10 PM
*follows tsunami and watches*
TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami arrived at the shelter and managed to buy a litter of kittens(4) for $99.99, the five dogs she needed for $328.56, and got the mother cat that had the litter of kittens she bought. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
June 30th, 2022, 02:19 PM
* peaks on the corner of the shelter watching tsunami*
TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
July 1st, 2022, 04:41 PM
* peaks on the corner of the shelter watching tsunami*
TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami got in her car and drove off with her new pets. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
July 1st, 2022, 06:39 PM
- follows tsunami-

i heard that if you train your pets tricks and obeidiance you could enter a show
TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
July 2nd, 2022, 11:42 AM
- follows tsunami-

i heard that if you train your pets tricks and obeidiance you could enter a show
TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami was already home with her door locked. \\

/ The dare as been completed! Now you must stop replying to this post and let someone else give a dare or ask a question! \

Thornwolf
July 2nd, 2022, 11:56 AM
TsunamiAfton

Hello again : )
2 questions:

- Would you rather be able to fly or be able to know what others think about you?

- would you rather be able to turn into a unicorn or be able to turn into a dragon?

bubble[error].
July 2nd, 2022, 11:57 AM
TsunamiAfton

Hello again : )
2 questions:

- Would you rather be able to fly or be able to know what others think about you?

- would you rather be able to turn into a unicorn or be able to turn into a dragon?

// Tsunami sighed. "Fly, and be able to turn into a dragon." She answered. \\

Thornwolf
July 2nd, 2022, 12:05 PM
TsunamiAfton

Great answer!
oh wait what’s this?? 2 other would you rather question just apear out of no where(seriously) ?? Hmm It says
[sorry :) ]

Would you rather think people like you or know exactly what they think of you

Would you rather have a staff that can turn you into any being you want or have a staff that can control any type of plants in any sort of way

bubble[error].
July 2nd, 2022, 04:45 PM
TsunamiAfton

Great answer!
oh wait what’s this?? 2 other would you rather question just apear out of no where(seriously) ?? Hmm It says
[sorry :) ]

Would you rather think people like you or know exactly what they think of you

Would you rather have a staff that can turn you into any being you want or have a staff that can control any type of plants in any sort of way

// Tsunami sighed. "Be able to know exactly what others thought about me, and have a staff that can turn me into anything I want." She replied. \\

bubble[error].
July 6th, 2022, 01:34 PM
// Bump! \\

JusticeRabbit
July 6th, 2022, 01:39 PM
what do you think of my bug eaten child moth? TsunamiAfton, if you wanna meet her, i can get her!

SpiritWolf_yt
July 16th, 2022, 10:52 AM
im sorry tsunami to dare this to you but this is a dare

you have to pick up horse poop.... with y..your bare hands * says in a high pitch squeak*
TsunamiAfton

Thornwolf
July 16th, 2022, 11:09 AM
TsunamiAfton

I dare you to uh...hold up i forgot what is was supposed to say umm...uh...*processing processing* uhm...

Buy your dream pet

bubble[error].
July 16th, 2022, 11:30 AM
im sorry tsunami to dare this to you but this is a dare

you have to pick up horse poop.... with y..your bare hands * says in a high pitch squeak*
TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami shuddered, backing up. "A-ARE YOU JOKING!?!" She demanded. \\

TsunamiAfton

I dare you to uh...hold up i forgot what is was supposed to say umm...uh...*processing processing* uhm...

Buy your dream pet

// Tsunami tilted her head. "Um... I don't think dragons exist. At least the ones in my head," she replied. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
July 16th, 2022, 11:36 AM
ITS A DARE!!!!!?!?!? AND I SAID I WAS SORRY TO DO THIS BUT THATS ALL I COULD THINK OF!!!!
TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
July 16th, 2022, 11:50 AM
ITS A DARE!!!!!?!?!? AND I SAID I WAS SORRY TO DO THIS BUT THATS ALL I COULD THINK OF!!!!
TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami let out a groan and headed off to the nearest horse ranch. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
July 16th, 2022, 11:57 AM
* gee i hope im not being to mean*
TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
July 16th, 2022, 08:02 PM
* gee i hope im not being to mean*
TsunamiAfton

// A scream that sounded like Tsunami was heard from 28 miles away from her location. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
July 16th, 2022, 08:04 PM
* maybe i was being to much rude* at least its not chicken poop i was told chicken poop are the worst when there confined
TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
July 16th, 2022, 08:05 PM
* maybe i was being to much rude* at least its not chicken poop i was told chicken poop are the worst when there confined
TsunamiAfton

// A blue car zoomed past silentstalk. Tsunami's car. And she seemed to be crying. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
July 16th, 2022, 08:07 PM
tsunami i know you didn't like it but listen its better than a confined chicken poop and you got farm experiance eh?
TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
July 16th, 2022, 08:13 PM
tsunami i know you didn't like it but listen its better than a confined chicken poop and you got farm experiance eh?
TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami didn't answer. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
July 16th, 2022, 08:17 PM
ok fine to counter act what you just did i dare you to find a rainbow and follow it to the lucky pot and you can keep however much money there is
TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
July 17th, 2022, 08:55 AM
ok fine to counter act what you just did i dare you to find a rainbow and follow it to the lucky pot and you can keep however much money there is
TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami skidded to a stop and rolled down her window. "Huh?" She called. \\

Thornwolf
July 17th, 2022, 09:09 AM
Stunami, i dare you to buy komodo dragons, they're real life dragons
TsunamiAfton

SpiritWolf_yt
July 17th, 2022, 01:14 PM
precisely theres a rainbow and you have to find the lucky pot anyway heres a map to the rainbow climbing gears water bottle food and your pet dog and cat * gives stuff* and don't worry i trained them, ok toodles! enjoy your vacation!
TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
August 4th, 2022, 06:20 PM
Stunami, i dare you to buy komodo dragons, they're real life dragons
TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami sighed. "I'm gonna have to buy a new house to fit all these new pets!" She said, starting her car. "And gonna have to sell my car to afford all the food for them!" \\

precisely theres a rainbow and you have to find the lucky pot anyway heres a map to the rainbow climbing gears water bottle food and your pet dog and cat * gives stuff* and don't worry i trained them, ok toodles! enjoy your vacation!
TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami stared at Cody Riley Paco Killian in shock. "T-thank you!" And within moments, she was gone. \\

SpiritWolf_yt
August 4th, 2022, 06:27 PM
your welcome bye bye enjoy your vacation i'll take care of your pets toodles
TsunamiAfton

RavensCall
August 5th, 2022, 11:16 PM
I dare Tsunami to make an instagram account and post herself in cosplay(any cosplay is fine)

bubble[error].
August 6th, 2022, 09:41 AM
I dare Tsunami to make an instagram account and post herself in cosplay(any cosplay is fine)

// Tsunami gave Ashcloud of WindClan an odd look. "I'm sorry, but what's a cosplay?" She asked. \\

RavensCall
August 6th, 2022, 07:16 PM
TsunamiAfton

Ashcloud(me): a cosplay is where you dress up as a character from a book, movie, show, video game et cetera. So like, a costume.

bubble[error].
August 6th, 2022, 07:25 PM
TsunamiAfton

Ashcloud(me): a cosplay is where you dress up as a character from a book, movie, show, video game et cetera. So like, a costume.

// Tsunami thought for a moment. "Um... Ok." She pulled out her phone and started downloading Instagram. \\

bubble[error].
August 7th, 2022, 10:42 AM
// Bump! \\

bubble[error].
August 7th, 2022, 02:08 PM
// Bump! \\

bubble[error].
August 7th, 2022, 08:00 PM
// Bump! \\

bubble[error].
August 8th, 2022, 10:01 AM
// Bump! \\

bubble[error].
August 8th, 2022, 03:09 PM
// Bump! \\

bubble[error].
August 9th, 2022, 08:09 AM
// Bump! \\

sock
August 9th, 2022, 08:19 AM
Hey Tsunami... *Looks around to see if anybody watching* Become a human glue stick :P
TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
August 9th, 2022, 08:23 AM
Hey Tsunami... *Looks around to see if anybody watching* Become a human glue stick :P
TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami stared at Blossomflight_:D in udder confusion. "I'm sorry, what now?" She asked, wondering if she had heard this person right. \\

sock
August 9th, 2022, 08:26 AM
become a human glue stick. all you gotta do is roll around in some glue, and then become THE ONE... THE ONLY..... HUMAN GLUE STICK!!!!!! >: D
TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
August 9th, 2022, 08:43 AM
become a human glue stick. all you gotta do is roll around in some glue, and then become THE ONE... THE ONLY..... HUMAN GLUE STICK!!!!!! >: D
TsunamiAfton

// Fear shot through Tsunami. She shook her head fast. "No! I can't! Rolling around in glue could hurt my body! Especially when it dries! I... I think it's too dangerous to do it that way!" \\

sock
August 9th, 2022, 08:44 AM
IT DOESN'T HURT SEE!? >: D *Shoves Tsunami into the glue puddle* TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
August 9th, 2022, 12:26 PM
IT DOESN'T HURT SEE!? >: D *Shoves Tsunami into the glue puddle* TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami let out a cry of surprise as Blossomflight_:D pushed her into a random glue puddle. Tsunami was frozen for a while, sitting in the glue, her hair and body covered with the sticky white liquid. Then she runs past Blossomflight_:D, hissing and cursing under her breath. \\

sock
August 9th, 2022, 12:30 PM
hehe... you has achieved greatness :D TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
August 9th, 2022, 12:34 PM
hehe... you has achieved greatness :D TsunamiAfton

// "I'm going to glue you to a wall and tape you and your mouth for this," Tsunami growled. \\

sock
August 9th, 2022, 12:39 PM
OH YEAH? TRY ME. *Pulls out a cheese square and throws at Tsunami* THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM TsunamiAfton

bubble[error].
August 9th, 2022, 12:45 PM
OH YEAH? TRY ME. *Pulls out a cheese square and throws at Tsunami* THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM TsunamiAfton

// Tsunami was already gone. \\

/ Alright! Your dare has been completed! This post marks the end of your dare with Tsunami. \

sock
August 9th, 2022, 12:46 PM
that was fun thank you TsunamiAfton :D

bubble[error].
August 9th, 2022, 12:47 PM
that was fun thank you TsunamiAfton :D

your welcome

bubble[error].
August 11th, 2022, 09:31 AM
// Bump! \\

bubble[error].
August 27th, 2022, 10:25 AM
// Bump! \\

bubble[error].
August 28th, 2022, 09:37 AM
// Bump! \\

bubble[error].
September 7th, 2022, 06:24 PM
// Bump! \\

Zei
September 7th, 2022, 06:30 PM
TsunamiAfton
dare,
Zap dares you to pet a slimy snake...

bubble[error].
September 7th, 2022, 06:37 PM
TsunamiAfton
dare,
Zap dares you to pet a slimy snake...

// Tsunami stares at Zap. "Um... where am I going to find a slimy snake?" She asked.

Zei
September 7th, 2022, 06:39 PM
// Tsunami stares at Zap. "Um... where am I going to find a slimy snake?" She asked.
zap tilted he head "i honestly don't know! maybe a swamp? idk i've never been to a swamp!"

bubble[error].
September 7th, 2022, 06:40 PM
zap tilted he head "i honestly don't know! maybe a swamp? idk i've never been to a swamp!"

// Tsunami shrugged. "Well, it was a dare, so... guess only one way to find out...?" She hopped in her car, threw Zap in with her into the backseat, and drove off. \\

Zei
September 7th, 2022, 06:42 PM
// Tsunami shrugged. "Well, it was a dare, so... guess only one way to find out...?" She hopped in her car, threw Zap in with her into the backseat, and drove off. \\
Zap yelped from the backseat, he'd never been in a car before!

bubble[error].
September 7th, 2022, 06:43 PM
Zap yelped from the backseat, he'd never been in a car before!

// It took almost a month, but Tsunami found a swamp. Throwing Zap out of her car, she looked around at the landscape. "Any idea where I'll find this 'slimy snake?'" She asked the man, looking down at him.

Zei
September 7th, 2022, 06:46 PM
// It took almost a month, but Tsunami found a swamp. Throwing Zap out of her car, she looked around at the landscape. "Any idea where I'll find this 'slimy snake?'" She asked the man, looking down at him.
the cat shrugged and dug into the mud and pulled out a wriggling thing "i think it's this! i'm not sure though, "the kit meowed "i've never seen a snake!"

bubble[error].
September 7th, 2022, 06:50 PM
the cat shrugged and dug into the mud and pulled out a wriggling thing "i think it's this! i'm not sure though, "the kit meowed "i've never seen a snake!"

// Tsunami shook her head. "Well look for one!" She ran off. \\

Zei
September 7th, 2022, 06:53 PM
// Tsunami shook her head. "Well look for one!" She ran off. \\
Zap leaped into the mud

bubble[error].
September 7th, 2022, 06:56 PM
Zap leaped into the mud

// A slimy snake stared at the cat in confusion through the mud as it stuck it's head out of the mud to peer at the kit. \\

Zei
September 7th, 2022, 06:56 PM
// A slimy snake stared at the cat in confusion through the mud as it stuck it's head out of the mud to peer at the kit. \\
zap back up and yowled "i think i found it!"

bubble[error].
September 7th, 2022, 06:58 PM
zap back up and yowled "i think i found it!"

// Tsunami rushed over and picked up the snake. "Hmm..." She thought for a long moment, watching the reptile try and get out of her grasp, but she held it by it's head, so it couldn't bite her. \\

Zei
September 7th, 2022, 07:00 PM
// Tsunami rushed over and picked up the snake. "Hmm..." She thought for a long moment, watching the reptile try and get out of her grasp, but she held it by it's head, so it couldn't bite her. \\
"that must be the Slimy S-Snake! gross! i regret this!" zap yowled

bubble[error].
September 7th, 2022, 07:02 PM
"that must be the Slimy S-Snake! gross! i regret this!" zap yowled

// Tsunami threw the snake at the kitten, which hit the cat on the head. \\

Zei
September 7th, 2022, 07:03 PM
// Tsunami threw the snake at the kitten, which hit the cat on the head. \\
Zap yelped and sparked electricity that fryed the snake "oops"

bubble[error].
September 7th, 2022, 07:03 PM
Zap yelped and sparked electricity that fryed the snake "oops"