PDA

View Full Version : The Descendants {Limited}

|+sari+|
March 23rd, 2017, 04:36 PM
There are so many of those Disney characters you love so much, from Ariel to Belle. But what about their sons and daughters, also known as Descendants? Where do they stand? Well, you are one of those Descendants. You take the role of a daughter or son of these famous Disney characters. If you don't know the plot, look here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descendants_(2015_film)

ROLES:

Mal, Daughter of Malificent /Descendant/ (Taken by me)
Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil /Descendant/ (1 Open)
Prince Ben, son of Queen Belle and King Beast /Descendant/ (1 Open)
Evie, Daughter of the Evil Queen /Descendant/ (Taken by Black Cat )
Jane, daughter of the Fairy Godmother /Descendant/(1 Open)
Jay, son of Jafar /Descendant/ (1 Open)
Princess Audrey, daughter of Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip /Descendant/(1 Open)
Doug, son of Dopey from Snow Whiet and The Seven Dwarfs /Descendant/(1 Open)
Prince Chad Charming, son of Cinderella and Prince Charming /Descendant/ (1 Open)
Lonnie, daughter of Fa Mulan and Li Shang /Descendant/ (1 Open)

Maleficent, mother of Mal /Villian/ (1 Open)
Cruella De Vil, mother of Carlos /Villian/ (1 Open)
The Evil Queen, Evie's mother /Villian/ (1 Open)
Jafar, father of Jay /Villian/ (1 Open)

Fairy Godmother, headmistress of Auradon Prep School and mother of Jane /Hero/ (1 Open)
King Beast, King of Auradon and Prince Ben's father /Hero/ (1 Open)
Queen Belle, queen of Auradon and Prince Ben's mother /Hero/ (1 Open)
Queen Leah, mother of Princess Aurora, and Princess Audrey's grandmother.
Snow White, Evie's stepsister and the local news anchor of Auradon /Hero/ (1 Open)
Coach Jenkins, gym teacher at Auradon Prep school and is coach of the school's tourney team /Minor/ (1 Open)
Mr. Deley, science teacher at Auradon Prep School /Minor/ (1 Open)

NO OCS!!! THIS RP IS LIMITED!!! YOU MUST BE A CHARACTER FROM THIS LIST!!! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!!

Rules and Form will be provided by Turtlestrike. She also owns this RP, so she may Accept others into this RP as well.

THERE IS ONE RULE I WANT TO SAY: SEXUALITY MUST BE STRAIGHT!!! IT HAS TO BE LIKE THE MOVIE! IF YOU ABSOLUTELY WANT A LGBT SEXUALITY, PM ME FIRST!!!

My Form:
Name: Mal
Looks: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPC_pt7UsAAimN1.jpg
Persona: TBRP
Sexuality: Straight
Love Interes/Crush: Whoever Rps Prince Ben :P
History(Optional): *coming soon*
RP Example(Must Do): Since I am the Creator of this RP, I don't need one of these...

All righty, now that I have my rants out of the way, one more thing: HAVE FUN!!! :P

Silhouettes
March 23rd, 2017, 04:42 PM
Save me Evi plz!

|+sari+|
March 23rd, 2017, 04:46 PM
Save me Evi plz!

Black Cat All righty. Make the Form, and you'll be Accepted :P))

dino.
March 23rd, 2017, 04:47 PM
Form:

Name
Looks:
Perso
Sexuality:
Love interest/crush
History (optional):
RP EX.:

Rules:

Sexualitymust be straight
2 character MAX
You can be TWO parents
Please no cussing.
WCO rules apply

If you have any questions, please ask me or Rose pet ^^

My form:

Name: Prince Ben
Looks: I think this is it: biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=VBoSdVGPjgqY6M
Perso: TBRP
Sexuality: straight (duh)
Love interest/crush: Open
History
RP EX: Larkcry blinked down at the kit in front of him, surprised. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. The kit's only reply was a small mewl. The young kit looked about a half moon old, barely out of his nest. What's he doing all the way out here? he wondered. He checked over the kit, and scent of rogue hit his nostrils, making him recoil. Ugh! He smells like crowfood! Scrunching up his nose, he leaned closer. He couldn't see any scratches or cuts, so he figured the kit was fine, maybe just hungry. He was just left here, he thought. What kind of mother would do that? Well, I can't worry about that now. I need to get him into camp. The kit was a small, dark grey tabby with amber eyes. He picked the kitten up by the scruff and started walking back to camp, when the same stench hit his nose. Glancing around, he sat the tiny tabby in a gorse bush and spotted the source. A lighter grey tabby she-cat, with green eyes this time. She hadn't noticed him yet. How dare she abandon her kit! he thought bitterly, lips curling into a snarl. He unsheathed his claws. There was no cover on the moor, no where to sneak up on her, and that was the only resentment he had against the land. He spat angrily and leaped for her, his short legs covering ground fast. She turned around and let a yowl of surprise as she was knocked down. He pinned her underneath him, one paw over her throat, claws pressing down lightly. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled. Her only reply was a frightened meep. He growled. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled again, this time putting a little pressure on her throat. "I wanted a safe place for my kits," she rasped. "Then why did you abandon the smallest of your litter out in the open where any predator could get him?" Larkcry spat. "H-how did you find Ash? H-he was hidden!" the she-cat stammered. "A blind rabbit could've seen that kit from a tree length away!" he yowled. "You call that hidden?" He raised a paw high, claws glinting maliciously in the sunlight. The rogue's eyes widened. The Windclan warrior brought his paw down on the she-cats threat. Blood spattered his chest and he got off of her. Mewls hit his ears and he followed the sound to two other kits, one a very light grey tabby and another a deep black. He licked the blood of his chest fur and then picked one up and put it on his back. He picked up the other one by her scruff and then went back to fetch the first kit. Then he headed back to the camp,the kits swinging in his mouth. (It isn't always going to be this long, the length of the post depends on what I'm replying to or how tired I am that day)

|+sari+|
March 23rd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Form:

Name
Looks:
Perso
Sexuality:
Love interest/crush
History (optional):
RP EX.:

Rules:

Sexualitymust be straight
2 character MAX
You can be TWO parents
Please no cussing.
WCO rules apply

If you have any questions, please ask me or Rose pet ^^

My form:

Name: Prince Ben
Looks: I think this is it: biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=VBoSdVGPjgqY6M
Sexuality: straight (duh)
Love interest/crush: Open
History
RP EX: Larkcry blinked down at the kit in front of him, surprised. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. The kit's only reply was a small mewl. The young kit looked about a half moon old, barely out of his nest. What's he doing all the way out here? he wondered. He checked over the kit, and scent of rogue hit his nostrils, making him recoil. Ugh! He smells like crowfood! Scrunching up his nose, he leaned closer. He couldn't see any scratches or cuts, so he figured the kit was fine, maybe just hungry. He was just left here, he thought. What kind of mother would do that? Well, I can't worry about that now. I need to get him into camp. The kit was a small, dark grey tabby with amber eyes. He picked the kitten up by the scruff and started walking back to camp, when the same stench hit his nose. Glancing around, he sat the tiny tabby in a gorse bush and spotted the source. A lighter grey tabby she-cat, with green eyes this time. She hadn't noticed him yet. How dare she abandon her kit! he thought bitterly, lips curling into a snarl. He unsheathed his claws. There was no cover on the moor, no where to sneak up on her, and that was the only resentment he had against the land. He spat angrily and leaped for her, his short legs covering ground fast. She turned around and let a yowl of surprise as she was knocked down. He pinned her underneath him, one paw over her throat, claws pressing down lightly. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled. Her only reply was a frightened meep. He growled. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled again, this time putting a little pressure on her throat. "I wanted a safe place for my kits," she rasped. "Then why did you abandon the smallest of your litter out in the open where any predator could get him?" Larkcry spat. "H-how did you find Ash? H-he was hidden!" the she-cat stammered. "A blind rabbit could've seen that kit from a tree length away!" he yowled. "You call that hidden?" He raised a paw high, claws glinting maliciously in the sunlight. The rogue's eyes widened. The Windclan warrior brought his paw down on the she-cats threat. Blood spattered his chest and he got off of her. Mewls hit his ears and he followed the sound to two other kits, one a very light grey tabby and another a deep black. He licked the blood of his chest fur and then picked one up and put it on his back. He picked up the other one by her scruff and then went back to fetch the first kit. Then he headed back to the camp,the kits swinging in his mouth. (It isn't always going to be this long, the length of the post depends on what I'm replying to or how tired I am that day)

Thank you Turtlestrike. And Accepted. ))

dino.
March 23rd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Thank you Turtlestrike. And Accepted. ))
:P

:blue:
March 24th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Name: Carlos De Vill
Looks: If you don't know what he looks like that's sad but here- http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/0/0e/Carlos.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160719082024
Love Intrest: Open
History: I'm not going to .3.
RP example (( Why this is needed, I donno )) : (( Taken from Eddsworld RP ))
Tamara said nothing, glancing at Tori, glaring at her, before looking back at Tord and Tom, "I guess we could try," she muttered, looking away, knowing that whatever friendship Tord and Tom had currently, it wouldn't last

Tom smiled, nodding, now putting his arm around Tord, his nonexistent eyes glowing, if that was possible, still hugging Tommy Bear close to his chest, the stuffed bear still making him feel even better

Edd and Ell weakly nodded, not wanting to get glared at, since Tamara seemed to be going on a glaring spree, smiling weakly as well, not wanting to see the two children scared or sad, even though their adult counterparts were pretty darn different

Silhouettes
March 24th, 2017, 03:08 PM
I'll give up Evie. I don't have enough time to do another Rp.

|+sari+|
March 24th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Name: Carlos De Vill
Looks: If you don't know what he looks like that's sad but here- http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/0/0e/Carlos.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160719082024
Love Intrest: Open
History: I'm not going to .3.
RP example (( Why this is needed, I donno )) : (( Taken from Eddsworld RP ))
Tamara said nothing, glancing at Tori, glaring at her, before looking back at Tord and Tom, "I guess we could try," she muttered, looking away, knowing that whatever friendship Tord and Tom had currently, it wouldn't last

Tom smiled, nodding, now putting his arm around Tord, his nonexistent eyes glowing, if that was possible, still hugging Tommy Bear close to his chest, the stuffed bear still making him feel even better

Edd and Ell weakly nodded, not wanting to get glared at, since Tamara seemed to be going on a glaring spree, smiling weakly as well, not wanting to see the two children scared or sad, even though their adult counterparts were pretty darn different
I'll give up Evie. I don't have enough time to do another Rp.

Black Cat it's fine.

Accepted))