PDA

View Full Version : out of the flames, a spider comes [p]

furrensic
May 3rd, 2022, 08:47 PM
R0WAN //

➵ [ sunscorch | she/her ]

the trees groaned and creaked loudly in the forest tonight, small cracks here and there. it was as dark as ever, shadows and gnarled branches covering any moon that could have existed in the area. in a small clearing, where small parts of broken bones (of what was unknown) lay on dead grass, a molly sat. golden eyes were narrowed in agitation, spotted tail lashing across the ground.

she was waiting.

the clans were something that she often thought of - how could she not, after all the things she had done in them? currently, she had her eyes set on a certain clan. riverclan. after all that had happened, they managed to push through it and thrive for the most part. she didn't care for most of the though, from what she could see, riverclan still had a lot of cowards. there were a few she thought was fine though.

like a young tom named spiderpaw. she was waiting for him to appear, it was bound to happen, she just had to wait.

R0WAN
May 6th, 2022, 01:35 PM
: ̗̀ ☾ Spiderpaw [HE/HIM] [ sid ] ´ˎ˗

The white-furred apprentice had just fallen asleep. But... somehow, he knew this wasn't a normal dream. His eyes opened up slowly to the sight of eerie trees and the dark sky barely providing any light. Where am I? He quickly stood up, searching from side to side. As his amber eyes searched the area, they eventually stopped on the figure of a cat close by. They seemed to have dark ginger fur and... some very interesting markings. But one thing Spiderpaw knew for sure was that he had no clue who they were. Usually fuzzy images of his mother or his friends appeared in his dreams, but this cat sure wasn't one of them. He cautious made his way closer to the cat. They seemed a bit agitated, so he knew he had to be careful. Should I talk to them? Would that be weird? He tilted his head before letting words escape his mouth.

" Hello. Who are you? "

furrensic
May 10th, 2022, 08:53 PM
R0WAN //

➵ [ sunscorch | she/her ]

upon hearing the voice, the ginger cat whirled around. golden eyes stare at the white and black tom, inspecting him closely. "hello, hello!" sunscorch purred, tone warm and welcoming unlike the forest the two were in. the agitation seemed to melt away, as if she'd never felt a drop of irritation in the first place. "i'm sunscorch, a former warrior of riverclan." there's a slight pause before she repeats "former."

she breathed in deep, walking towards the young riverclanner. "you're probably confused, aren't you, hun? well' I'll explain." she turned, standing beside spiderpaw, outstretching a paw. "this is the place of the wronged - the place where cats who made mistakes go when the stars refuse to forgive them." a dark, barren area where trees creaked and groaned, where other dead cats fought and bled. "a lot of good cats get sent here, despite what others will say."

her eyes flicker to spiderpaw. "has a cat ever wronged you, spiderpaw?"

R0WAN
May 10th, 2022, 09:30 PM
: ̗̀ ☾ Spiderpaw [HE/HIM] [ sid ] ´ˎ˗

I'm in the Dark Forest. This realization came with the last few words that Sunscorch spoke. He stood there, shock and fear coming over him quickly. Did I die in my sleep? What did I do to deserve to go here? What about Cloudpaw? This molly seemed to have a welcoming demeanor, not a cat that committed several murders or anything... maybe he was just thinking too much about the situation? Perhaps it's just a dream. But what if it's not? Spiderpaw shook his head out of his thoughts. Even if this was just a dream, Spiderpaw didn't want to suddenly change his ways. He still cared very much about the way other cats viewed him. So, the apprentice forced himself to become less tense, took a deep breath, and looked off into the forest.

" Yes... but why does it concern you? "