PDA

View Full Version : The Gangs

Slash-GNR
March 23rd, 2017, 04:21 PM
You are part of a gang... You have a "normal" job by day, but your wild side takes over you at night. However, sometimes your wild side will take over you during the game depending on your mood. You have rumbles also know as battles about every other night. This is the normal for you... but you have a secret. All the gang members have a secret. You all either are hybrids (human x animal) or you have powers... most of these gangs are bad, but some in the gangs are good. They just put on the fake bad personality to try to live. Who will you be?

This is basically a free rp. There are 2 gangs. The Wolf Gang and the Fox Gang. The Wolf Gang is strong and prideful. They tend to use strength and intimidation rather than smarts. However, the Fox Gang uses smarts and common sense in order to survive. There will be rumbles about every other day in real life time...

Roles-

Wolf Gang:

Leader: TAKEN

Second in Command: TAKEN

Normal Gang Members: Unlimited

Fox Gang:

Leader: OPEN

Form-

Name:
Power or if Hybrid, what makes you a hybrid?:
Looks:
Day Job?:
Personality:
Love Interest:
Good or Bad or Neutral?:
Role:
Gang:
Other:
Questions:

Name: Ronan
Power or if Hybrid, what makes you a hybrid?: Telekenisis
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/38/97/24/389724c711cd0651fbe6c5aa02e04556.jpg
Day Job?: Rock/Metal Singer at a club
Personality: My Normal
Love Interest: winter? Sasukewolf (madness)
Good or Bad or Neutral?: Neutral
Role: Normal Gang Member
Gang: Wolf Gang
Other: She is short and stocky built with golden eyes that are really a bright hazel
Questions: Nope

Silhouettes
March 23rd, 2017, 04:25 PM
Save me Leader of wolf gang?

Slash-GNR
March 23rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
I think I'm gonna wait for the leaders after I get some forms...

Silhouettes
March 23rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
I think I'm gonna wait for the leaders after I get some forms...
Okie!

Silhouettes
March 23rd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Name: Lilac
Power or Hybird, if Hybrid, what makes you a hybrid?: She is a hybrid, and can turn into a wolf. (If ok... sorry if it's too OP)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e4/a0/20/e4a0201c54473ccd42666673dc6f7ade.jpg
Day Job?: She helps at the police station. (But isn't loyal to...)
Personality: (To be added)
Love Interest: N/A (Open)
Good or Bad or Nuetrel: Neutral, leaning towards Evil
Role: Leader, or any of the other ranks.
Gang; Wolf Gang
Other/Questions: N/A

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 23rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Power or if Hybrid, what makes you a hybrid?: Sharp reflexes!!! x3
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Day Job?: Cashier
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Love Interest: Open!
Role: Second in Command
Gang: Fox Gang
Other: Hoi. :3
Questions: Nope.

CinnamonCookie
March 23rd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Name: Luminaria Niwank (Nini)
Power or if Hybrid, what makes you a hybrid?: Hybrid; she can transform into a fox but only for a couple hours
Sexuality: straight
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/52/5e/b8/525eb8108a665ad546096b03157a5243.jpg
Day Job?: she works partime as an author but she does work as a nurse.
Personality: sweet, kind, yet can be very deadly, and she thinks pretty fast but sometimes she forgets what she was thinking
Love Interest: Alex Byrne
Good or Bad or Neutral?: Good
Role: Leader?
Gang: Fox Gang
Other: none
Questions: Black Cat

Spikes
March 23rd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Name:
Garrin
Hybrid, (Fox ears and tail)
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Looks:
A tan man with white and russet hair, though it appears mostly white with a russet undertone due to each strand ending in white. Ears and tail are the same, and his eyes are a very light blue, though the iris is still distinguishable. Likes to decorate himself and even others with paints and trinkets, and often has a new "style" everyday.
Day Job?:
Unemployed, and currently mooching some money off of friends and family.
Personality:
Mischievous and fun-loving at heart, he likes to incorporate games into everyday life, and is always looking for someone to play with, or as they call it, torment. Due to his reputation, he doesn't have much company, and often feels lonely. He doesn't let this discourage him, however, and he still seeks the company of others through his games.
Love Interest:
None (I'm open for him to develop an unrequited crush first off, before he might have an actual relationship)
Good or Bad or Neutral?:
Neutral, leaning to good
Role:
Normal Member
Gang:
Fox Gang
Other:
Nope
Questions:
Nope

Slash-GNR

aleka!
March 23rd, 2017, 09:36 PM
Name: Jamie
Power or if Hybrid, what makes you a hybrid?: She can shift into a barn owl (?)
Looks: http://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl.com/thumbseg/1110/1110548-bigthumbnail.jpg
Day Job?: She works at a bakery, and is one of the bakers.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Love Interest: Open
Good or Bad or Neutral?: Netural
Role: Regular Member
Other: None
Questions: None

Slash-GNR
March 23rd, 2017, 09:37 PM
All of them are accepted except the leader applications. I will pick those sometime tomorrow...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2017, 09:38 PM
Save me the role for wolf gang leader!!)

Slash-GNR
March 23rd, 2017, 09:40 PM
I am not saving the leaders due to ppl wanted the spot, but I will pick them later tonight once I get a couple more applications, so we can start the rp...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2017, 09:50 PM
Okay!! I shall make form )
Sasuke wolfheart
Wolf ears and tail
Bisexual
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5Um9XsoTozMBnKnBTKXhfk5J6q2LKs kWaO2rSmo97I7qOScmRoQ
He works as a singer but is also a well known player and rumored to be a killer as well
Tbrp
Open
Bad
Leader? If not any other rank he could be useful in
He often wears a mask when he does his ... work
Winter will be in!!

Winter wolfheart
Wolf ears and tail
Bisexual
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e7/26/fd/e726fd0faad6271e81dbe141bd8ab5d8.jpg
Like sasuke he also sings but he also acts a bit here and there but his real job is a chief
Tbrp
Open
Good but may become evil
Just a normal guy doesn't even know about that gangs
Has a older brother named Sasuke who lives with him
Whz up

Spikes
March 23rd, 2017, 09:51 PM
In the meantime anyone interested in being Garrin's crush or someone he ends up with?

Slash-GNR
March 24th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Black Cat I am sorry, but I think I will have to go with Sasuke as leader of the Wolf Gang... It isn't a bias thing due to the spot not really having to do anything with Ronan, but I just feel like the leader for the Wolf Gang would be a guy since I am thinking about this roleplay from a book perspective. However, do you want your character to be second in command of the Wolf Gang, or leader of the Fox Gang because I still do adore your character.

Sasukewolf (madness) Sasuke is accepted as Wolf Gang leader, and Winter is accepted as well.

We may begin to rp...

Silhouettes
March 24th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Black Cat I am sorry, but I think I will have to go with Sasuke as leader of the Wolf Gang... It isn't a bias thing due to the spot not really having to do anything with Ronan, but I just feel like the leader for the Wolf Gang would be a guy since I am thinking about this roleplay from a book perspective. However, do you want your character to be second in command of the Wolf Gang, or leader of the Fox Gang because I still do adore your character.

Sasukewolf (madness) Sasuke is accepted as Wolf Gang leader, and Winter is accepted as well.

We may begin to rp...
Could she be second in command?

Slash-GNR
March 24th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Could she be second in command?

Yes, she may :D

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 24th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Yea!!!) Sasuke was in his office in the gang hideout once again lots of screams of pain was heard from his office like usual

Winter was walking towards a cafe with a guitar on his back and a smile on his face he wore some normal jacket with some old blue jeans but he still looked hot and he even usually winks at people who stared at him a bit too long

CinnamonCookie
March 24th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Um I made a form for fox gang leader and I was wondering who was leader of the fox gang. Slash-GNR

Spikes
March 24th, 2017, 10:10 PM
(Still open for crush ^^)
Garrin fidgeted with a strange rock he'd found while he was out, tail swaying as he stared at it in concentration. He was crouched rather low to the ground, ears flattened back slightly and the tip of his tongue poking out through his slightly parted jaw. He tossed the rock aside, grumbling slightly as he was bored of fiddling with it, but had nothing better to do. He stood back up and walked through town.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Winter begins to look down at the paper in his hand then at a building " .... I believe this isn't it " he says to himself as he begins to think " should I call Sasuke or ...." he sighs softly as he begins to look around his wolf ears moved around as his tail wagged a bit

Spikes
March 25th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Name:Cage
Sexuality: Homo
Looks:
Day job:http://ekladata.com/XDNobhtSxUWHztuYWVoQbb5nFmA.png
Personality: sweet, and he loves music. He is loyal to lovers and friends.
Love interests: someone pls don't let he be a forever alon bean. He needs loaf somebody
Good, bad, or neutral: neutral
Role: normal gang meberu
Gang: Wolf
Other::sidehug:
Questions::ringbounce:
(I got Garrin if you're interested :P tho I'm still waiting for someone who wants him to have a crush on them but not like him back)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2017, 08:39 PM
(I got Garrin if you're interested :P tho I'm still waiting for someone who wants him to have a crush on them but not like him back)
How about winter ? :3

Spikes
March 25th, 2017, 08:40 PM
How about winter ? :3
(Sure! K he's all sorted XD)

Wolvesregion
March 25th, 2017, 08:41 PM
You are part of a gang... You have a "normal" job by day, but your wild side takes over you at night. However, sometimes your wild side will take over you during the game depending on your mood. You have rumbles also know as battles about every other night. This is the normal for you... but you have a secret. All the gang members have a secret. You all either are hybrids (human x animal) or you have powers... most of these gangs are bad, but some in the gangs are good. They just put on the fake bad personality to try to live. Who will you be?

This is basically a free rp. There are 2 gangs. The Wolf Gang and the Fox Gang. The Wolf Gang is strong and prideful. They tend to use strength and intimidation rather than smarts. However, the Fox Gang uses smarts and common sense in order to survive. There will be rumbles about every other day in real life time...

Roles-

Wolf Gang:

Leader: TAKEN

Fox Gang:

Leader: OPEN

Form-

Name:
Looks:
Day Job?:
Personality:
Love Interest:
Good or Bad or Neutral?:
Role:
Gang:
Other:
Questions:

Name: Ronan
Power or if Hybrid, what makes you a hybrid?: Telekenisis
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/38/97/24/389724c711cd0651fbe6c5aa02e04556.jpg
Day Job?: Rock/Metal Singer at a club
Personality: My Normal
Love Interest: winter? Sasukewolf (madness)
Role: Normal Gang Member
Other: She is short and stocky built with golden eyes that are really a bright hazel
Questions: Nope
Name:Cage
Sexuality: Homo
Looks: http://ekladata.com/XDNobhtSxUWHztuYWVoQbb5nFmA.png
Day job: Dj
Perso: sweet, loves music and is loyal to lovers and gang
Love interest: step up people. Be a man.
Good bad or neutral: neutral
Role: member
Gang:wolf
Other::hug:
Other:sidehug:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2017, 08:44 PM
(Sure! K he's all sorted XD)
Yay!!)

Wolvesregion
March 25th, 2017, 08:45 PM
#donletcagebehforeveralon

Silhouettes
March 25th, 2017, 08:50 PM
I only have a female. :0 Sorry. (I might make someone for him. Might.)

Spikes
March 25th, 2017, 08:53 PM
(I suggested garrin XD)

Wolvesregion
March 25th, 2017, 09:05 PM
*gasps* SASUKE! HES CHEATING ON YOU!

Spikes
March 25th, 2017, 09:07 PM
*gasps* SASUKE! HES CHEATING ON YOU!
(Lmao winter for unrequited crush, relationship for cage XD)

Wolvesregion
March 25th, 2017, 09:09 PM
(Lmao winter for unrequited crush, relationship for cage XD)
*sarcastically* excuses, excuses.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2017, 09:17 PM
La gasp!! How could you? XD) winter sighs softly as he begins to look around trying to find something as he keeps looking at the paper in his hands " hmmm"

Wolvesregion
March 25th, 2017, 09:22 PM
*rough voice *I can't rp until excepted. Slash! Magically appear! *softer voice* Oh and Sasuke, bump fore madness hun)

Spikes
March 25th, 2017, 09:31 PM
It was like this place was empty, pretty much. He continued searching, anyway. Where was everyone. He peered around the side of a wall, noticing someone with what appeared to be... A tail? And ears... Wolf ones. His own ears flattened slightly, and he began to duck down. Nevermind that, he was still watching. What was this guy doing?
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2017, 09:54 PM
It was like this place was empty, pretty much. He continued searching, anyway. Where was everyone. He peered around the side of a wall, noticing someone with what appeared to be... A tail? And ears... Wolf ones. His own ears flattened slightly, and he began to duck down. Nevermind that, he was still watching. What was this guy doing?
( Sasukewolf (madness) )
Winter looks around then notices someone he looks at the guy who was watching him and smiles a bright kind smile " oh hello! Mind helping me it seems like I've gotten lost here " he says laughing a cute laugh as he spoke in a light kind husky voice

Spikes
March 25th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Winter looks around then notices someone he looks at the guy who was watching him and smiles a bright kind smile " oh hello! Mind helping me it seems like I've gotten lost here " he says laughing a cute laugh as he spoke in a light kind husky voice
His tail fur bristled slightly as he turned and looked at him. Was it too dark here for this wolf to realise that he was part fox? He was in a bit of trouble, right now. He lowered himself down to the floor, his head still poking out from the side of the wall, and his light blue eyes scanning him before he responded.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Winter tilts his head " ... um hello? I know you're there can you help me please " he says making a cute begging face

Spikes
March 25th, 2017, 10:11 PM
He hesitated slightly. In a way, he just wanted this guy to be gone, before he found out what Garrin was. He should be fine if he could just manage to hide his tail...
"..What do you mean, lost?" he was still in his position, body hidden behind the wall and head poking out at the bottom. "I don't know what you're looking for." his ears perked up slightly, turning as he listened to him. No worries about the ears, anyway... They looked... Wolf enough. Didn't they?
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Winter smiles " I'm looking for a club I'm supposed to be singing there tonight... also don't worry I love all people and species so you don't have to be afraid of this wolf little fox " he says smiling he knew the guy was a fox from the beginning his sense of smell was much stronger then most hybrids " im winter it's a pleasure to meet such a cute fox "

Spikes
March 25th, 2017, 10:32 PM
"Oh, boo." he'd been found out already, apparently. But this guy really didn't seem to care about what he was. Maybe this was an opportunity. "Cute fox... Haha." He slid out from his hiding place, getting up and scratching his cheek with a finger. "Fine..."
He paused as the man mentioned a club of sorts. He was singing there? Huh. "A club? I dunno which club you're talking about. There's more than one of those, you know."
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Winter laughs softly " yep it's called the moon pool club do you know it ?" He asks walking up to the guy with a kind smile and a wagging tail

Spikes
March 25th, 2017, 11:06 PM
"Moon pool club? Yeah, it's.." sure, he knew the place, but he paused slightly, thinking of something else. "..How about I don't tell you. Yet." his eyes seemed to brighten up slightly. "I'll cut you a deal, right?" his tail started to wave slightly, ears up and alert. "You up for that? I won't tell you, otherwise." he'd probably find it on his own, anyway. It wouldn't take too long to find, though there was no way Garrin was going to tell him that.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Winter smiles " ... sure what's the deal ?" He asks innocently as his ice blue eyes glowed with curiosity and his tail wagged a bit faster as he stands in front of garrin showing that he was much taller then the fox and even with a jacket on you could easily tell he works out

Spikes
March 25th, 2017, 11:26 PM
He smiled, holding him by the arm and dragging him out of the pathway they had taken, to a much sunnier place. "You stay here, and..." he put his hand in his pockets, fiddling around. All the little things he'd collected, well, the ones that weren't on him, made rattling noises as he felt around. "Aha." he pulled out a small palette, dotted with paints of a variety of colours, and a brush, which he had hidden in his other pocket. He needed more pockets...
"And be my canvas!" he finished off, holding up the paintbrush. "Still going through with this?" his tail twitched with anticipation.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Winter smiles " ohh! Okay but I don't want this jacket getting dirty " he says immediately taking off his jacket and his white shirt showing his powerful muscles and tanned skin " okay do I turn around or do you want me to stay like this ?" He says smiling

Spikes
March 25th, 2017, 11:35 PM
"What? You won't- Hey-" he blushed slightly, gripping the paintbrush tighter. "I meant your face, you know." His tail fur bristled, and he covered his eyes. "You can put that back on." He tapped his foot slightly, ears flattened back. "Tell me when you're done."
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Luminara was walking home from the nurse day at the local hospital when she heard some voices. She shrugged it off and decided to go to the post office. She crossed the street without dying.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Winter laughs softly " oh forgive me " he says putting on his jacket and shirt " okay done ... do I sit or just bend down a bit " he says kindly as his tail wags fast out of excitement

Spikes
March 25th, 2017, 11:43 PM
He uncovered his eyes, sighing softly. "Uhh.. Hm.." he looked at the height of the man, scratching his head of russet and white hair. "..I don't think I can do it if you sit. Just bend over a little." he stuck his tongue out slightly, holding the paintbrush out a bit. He looked up at the wolf, waiting for him to follow his instructions.
(@Sasukewolf (madness) )

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 11:45 PM
She arrived at the post office and recieved her mail. She put it in her purse then headed towards home, which she always took the long way around because of the wolf gang territory. It was hetting slightly dark, and bt the time she got home, it would be 10-11 o'clock so she decided to cut through the land.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 26th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Winter nods bending down a bit for him to paint

Sasuke comes out of his office covered in blood, shirtless and a lit cigarette in his mouth he blows out some smoke and begins to look around " now to clean up and watch my brothers show"

Spikes
March 26th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Garrin smiled, swirling the brush in one of the colours before he started painting. "I haven't painted on someone else in ages! And my hands are only so big..." At second glance you could see that he had painted his left hand, as well as his face. The colour seemed to blend in with his tanned skin too much to notice at first.
He hummed as he glided the brush across the man's face, making a few patterns here and there... Switching the colours every so often. His curiosity was getting out of hand... This'd soon look like a failed make-up job.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 26th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Winter smiles " don't worry you'll do good! " he says in a low husky voice as his ice blue eyes glowed with the wildness of a wolf as his tail still was wagging happily at the painting

Spikes
March 26th, 2017, 12:30 AM
"Mhm.." he was quite happy with his handiwork, so far, no matter how bad it looked to anyone else... He twirled the brush in other swathes of paint, adding some finishing touches to his "masterpiece". "Voila! My magnum opus!" he pulled at the brush strands, trying to clean the paint off without water. He put the brush and palette back in their separate pockets, fiddling around for the little hand mirror he'd found lying around... What a waste of foundation, too. He held out the mirror, exhaling proudly, eyes glimmering with his pride.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 26th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Winter looks at the mirror and smiles widely " it looks Amazing!!! You're really good " his says happily his wagging extremely fast at this point

Spikes
March 26th, 2017, 10:20 AM
"Yeh-yeh? You think so?" his eyes shone bright with pride and excitement, and he folded up the tiny mirror, putting it back in his pocket. The moving object behind this man caught his eye, and he noticed that it was his tail. He didn't know wolves could do something like that... His tail wasn't built for wagging, anyway. "Careful. Your tail might fall off." he chuckled lightly combing through his hair with his fingers. "Do you still have some spare time?"
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 26th, 2017, 12:15 PM
"Yeh-yeh? You think so?" his eyes shone bright with pride and excitement, and he folded up the tiny mirror, putting it back in his pocket. The moving object behind this man caught his eye, and he noticed that it was his tail. He didn't know wolves could do something like that... His tail wasn't built for wagging, anyway. "Careful. Your tail might fall off." he chuckled lightly combing through his hair with his fingers. "Do you still have some spare time?"
( Sasukewolf (madness) )
Winter thinks for a bit " hmm I'm afraid I don't but you could come watch me sing! And after that I'm all yours for the day " he says smiling as his tail continues to wag fast " and don't worry my tail is strong so it won't fall off so easily "

Slash-GNR
March 26th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Ronan wiped her face as she walked out of her home. The sun burned her eyes as she groaned. "Ugh... sunlight," she said as she blinked her golden eyes that captivated so many people. She looked around, then looked at her watched. "Hmm, I better get going," she said. Ronan was a rock and metal singer at a club, and she had to get there for a sound check. She then began to walk down the sidewalk to the club, which she lived by.

Slash-GNR
March 26th, 2017, 01:55 PM
*rough voice *I can't rp until excepted. Slash! Magically appear! *softer voice* Oh and Sasuke, bump fore madness hun)

accepted, sorry I have been gone xD Everyone is accepted... and there is no leader yet for the Fox Gang, and if someone applied for it can u pm me plz... cause i lost track of the forms xD)

Wolvesregion
March 26th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Cage tried to hide is ears with his headphones, his tail tucked in his pants. He looked around. Smiling, he adjusted his headset. "Okay, remember people. First one to find the wine bottle gets to pick the song!" He said as people scrambled around. Other just talking at the tables or the dance floor. The others at the snack bar.

Spikes
March 26th, 2017, 04:44 PM
His ears pricked slightly, and his gaze shifted to one of... Some sort of intent."...The whole day? I guess I could. Don't you have to pay for these things, though? I'm kind of tight at the moment.." he felt embarrassed sharing his financial struggles with a stranger, though he did have to tell him. "Don't bet on your tail not falling off, buddy. You might get disappointed if it does one day."
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 26th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Winter laughs softly " don't worry I don't mind paying" he looks at his watch " oh!! I gotta go my show is starting soon mind leading me to the club!" He says in a hurry getting ready to run

Sasuke licks his lips as he begins to walk towards the club his brother was going to sing in while he walked he was also texting someone as he did probably just breaking up with yet a other girl

Spikes
March 26th, 2017, 07:57 PM
"What- now?" he stuttered for a bit, getting flustered, before scurrying off to the place that this wolf needed to go. "You don't mind playing with all that stuff on your face?" he looked over his shoulder, making sure that he was following.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 26th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Winter was following close behind " yep! It is a show so I know they won't mind " he says happily he looks up to see his brother Sasuke waiting outside of the club Sasuke sees them but looks at the fox with a dangerous expression on his face " ... who's this " he asks in a dark husky voice as winter runs up to Sasuke " oh he's a friend isn't that right?" He says smiling at him

Slash-GNR
March 26th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Winter laughs softly " don't worry I don't mind paying" he looks at his watch " oh!! I gotta go my show is starting soon mind leading me to the club!" He says in a hurry getting ready to run

Sasuke licks his lips as he begins to walk towards the club his brother was going to sing in while he walked he was also texting someone as he did probably just breaking up with yet a other girl

Ronan saw the club. However, she stopped as she saw three guys. She tilted head and shrugged her shoulders as she walked in the back way to the dressing rooms. She had a sound check to do after she put her outfit on.

Spikes
March 26th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Garrin slowed his pace to a stop as he saw the other wolf, slightly petrified. His ears flattened back in what appeared to be fear and he let his wolf "friend" talk for him. "Friend. Right." he nodded frantically, grinning uncomfortably with his tail curling around his front. He cleared his throat slightly. "..We're friends."
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Wolvesregion
March 26th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Cage escaped from the croud and slammed the entrance door shut. "God, those people get wilder everyday. " he muttered then stretched not noticing the three men talking. "Might as well start more music." He opened the door and the music was so loud you could hear it from a mile away.