PDA

View Full Version : The Flash Roleplay {Limited}

FlashFanatic
March 22nd, 2017, 07:11 AM
Welcome to Central City, home of The Flash and Kid Flash! What did you say? I know? Oh, well I figured. Because you live here! Well, welcome to Central City anyways. To your left is CC Jitt- No, sorry. I don't know who you are. Nope, name doesn't sound familiar. Sorry! Anyways...
Welcome to the Flash Roleplay! In your any section besides other section put the actor's name who plays Julian Albert.

This roleplay is based off of the TV show, so if you haven't watched season one, then I would reccommend that you don't join this roleplay. Just saying. So, obviously I'm going to roleplay The Flash because he's awesome. We will be playing the main characters, going along the characters in season 3. So Savitar and his ugly face will be here. Yay! Yeah, not really. This is a warning: it will probably get really weird. Sorry. Anywho, ther will be characters like Iris, Joe, Caitlin, Cisco, Savitar, and the other people at Star Labs and stuff like that. On with other stuff! I probaby missed every thing of information needed so...

Roles
The Flash/Barry Allen~ TehDerpyShoelace
Iris West~ Open
Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost~ Open
Cisco Ramon/Vibe~ Open
Wally West/Kid Flash~ Open
HR Wells~ Open
Jesse Quick~ Open
Joe West~ Open
Julian Albert~ Open
Kara Danvers/Supergirl {Yes I'm doing this}~ Open
Grodd {Yes I'm doing this too}! Open
Savitar~ Open

Meta-Humans The Flash fights~ Unlimited/Open

If I missed any feel free to say so in your form.

Now, some rules.
~Only one main character per person
~If something needs to be done over PM, do it over PM!
~I have every right to reject a form
~The only OCs you can have are the Meta-Humans.
~Anyone can have metas causee they're not that important. No offense, but...

For the forms!

Form for Main Character

Name~
Why should you have them~
Activity~
How long will your posts be?~
Other~

Form for Metas

Name~
Personality~
Appearance~
Power~
Activity~
How long will your posts be?~
Other~

My form!

Name~ The Flash/Barry Allen
Why should you have them~ Becuse it's my roleplay and Tom Felton is cool. No, I want him because I love him to bits.
Activity~ 7/10
How long will your posts be?~ a paragraph at the least
Other~ Naw

Thanks ahead of time!

Silhouettes
March 22nd, 2017, 03:14 PM
Name: Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost
Why should you have them: Because she's one of my favorite char from the Flash, and when Killer Frost came into play, my daddy and I were screaming at the T.V/world. :3
Activity: 8/10
How long will your posts be?: 2 paragraphs or more
Other: Thanks for making this!

Name: Emma Gray/Chandelier
Personality: TBRP'D?
Apperance: Normal: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/64/a6/76/64a67638db6f89e584ffdc61e787869d.jpg
Costume:The same hairstyle with a dress that looks like https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f1/9e/c8/f19ec82cff04891778881707fae809da.jpg with long gloves that don't cover the palm or fingers.
Power: She can send crystals that look like the diamonds/crystal/whatever material from her hands (Seems like Killer a lot...)
Activity/H.L.W.Y.P.B?: Seen above
Other: Tom Felton

FlashFanatic
March 23rd, 2017, 07:22 AM
Name: Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost
Why should you have them: Because she's one of my favorite char from the Flash, and when Killer Frost came into play, my daddy and I were screaming at the T.V/world. :3
Activity: 8/10
How long will your posts be?: 2 paragraphs or more
Other: Thanks for making this!

Name: Emma Gray/Chandelier
Personality: TBRP'D?
Apperance: Normal: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/64/a6/76/64a67638db6f89e584ffdc61e787869d.jpg
Costume:The same hairstyle with a dress that looks like http://g04.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1cjXSJVXXXXaPXFXXq6xXFXXXk/Cheap-White-Chiffon-Bridesmaid-Dresses-2016-Long-Maid-Of-Honor-Gowns-Cap-Sleeves-Wedding-Party-Beach.jpg without sleeves and gloves that don't cover the palm or fingers.
Power: She can send crystals that look like the diamonds/crystal/whatever material from her hands (Seems like Killer a lot...)
Activity/H.L.W.Y.P.B?: Seen above
Other: Nope

You will be accepted when you find the code above!

Silhouettes
March 23rd, 2017, 03:36 PM
You will be accepted when you find the code above!
Woops, sorry! Fixed. (After I looked it up.)

FlashFanatic
March 24th, 2017, 06:57 AM
Woops, sorry! Fixed. (After I looked it up.)

Accepted!

Silhouettes
April 8th, 2017, 03:41 PM
C'mon people, ~Bump

FlashFanatic
April 29th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Bumpiez!