PDA

View Full Version : Cricketpaw's Finder

spade
March 21st, 2017, 08:45 PM
Hello boys and girls of WCO! So since I wanna develop Cricketpaw (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/cricketpaw.html) a bit more since she's now the RiverClan medicine cat apprentice, so I thought I'd post a finder specifically for her! She was born in Russetstar and Shellfeather's second litter, but I never really did a finder for her! Since she already has all family filled, I won't be looking for those, and I'll only be looking for a handful of roles! Since she will start to become my main character alongside Moonpaw, I will be a tad bit picky when selecting!

Part of her backstory is that when Shellfeather disappeared, she took the kits with her. However, Cricketpaw eventually escaped and decided to become a kitty-pet. She met some friends there, but kept being called back to RiverClan in her dreams so eventually she left.

Of course, all who apply as friends will be accepted! You can apply for an enemy, however I won't be having too many accepted simply because she isn't the type of cat to make enemies, and hasn't been alive long enough yet to develop any serious hatred drawn to her.

--NOTE THAT SINCE SHE IS A MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE, SHE WILL NOT BE TAKING A MATE. WHILST ROLEPLAYING, YOUR CHARACTER CAN DEVELOP A CRUSH ON HER BUT IT WILL NOT BE RETURNED. Or, it might, but she'll never act on it. So yeah.--

Kitty-Pet Friends (those she befriended while a kitty-pet) [2-3]

Close Loner Friend (helped get her back to RC; separated before she reached the territory) [1]

Nemesis (hates that she turned to a kitty-pet lifestyle) [1]

Close RC Friend [1]

StarClan Guiders (those who sometimes visit her in her dreams) [1-2]

Form:
Name-
Gender-
Age/Rank-
Residence-
Role-
Appearance-
Personality-
RP Sample-
Other/Questions-

✶✶✶If linking a character site, please disregard all information already provided on the site. Everything else, please fill out.. Thanks!✶✶✶

:bloomingrose:

ameko
March 21st, 2017, 08:53 PM
Name- Stormpaw (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/storm.html)
Role- Friend/Close friend of Cricketpaw
RP Sample- It varies greatly depending on who I'm roleplaying with. My most recent post is here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=207702&postcount=684).
Other/Questions- None

Random Melody
March 21st, 2017, 09:34 PM
Name- Fernpaw
Gender- She-cat
Age/Rank- 10 Moons(At death)
Residence- StarClan
Role- StarClan Guider
Appearance- Ferny (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmS4j4r2EPYVwZ-XZbfT1YwW9EJnMgulFID73SoleHaFPJ8KFb)
Personality- Fernpaw is quiet and gentle. She rarely raises her voice against anybody, and usually stays almost frustratingly calm. She can however be stern at times, but thats rare. She's soft-spoken, and kind hearted, willing to help anybody at any time. She's intelligent for her age, mostly because of all the time she's been in StarClan. She would willingly give her life for others, if not for the fact she was already dead.
RP Sample- Taken from RC Clearing
Splashheart giggled, opening her eyes again and nuzzling her mate with a purr. "Yeah, I know. I'll be huge. I'll be lucky if I can fit into the nursery." She scoffed, then giggled. Her eyes flicked toward Ferretblaze once more. The old she-cat wrinkled her nose when she saw the two sharing affection, and her eyes narrowed, almost in disapproval. Splashheart felt anger bubbling up but forced herself to remain calm and listen to her mates next words.

"Yeah, her," She jerked her nose toward Ferretblaze, who's ears perked up. Her glare never strayed from the blue/gray she-cat, in fact it narrowed even more, if possible. Splashheart found herself narrowing her eyes back in a challenging manner, and was sure she saw Ferretblaze roll her eyes. OH that little--!

Her thoughts cut off when someone zoomed past them, and she looked up in surprise, seeing leaves shoot into her mates face. Her first reaction of course was laughter, giggling softly. A paw flew up to her muzzle to stifle her laughs, and she shot another glance toward Ferretblaze, to see the orange she-cat had tore her gaze off Splashheart long enough to look at Dottedflame in amusement. But as soon as she felt Splashheart's gaze on her she went back to trying to burn a hole through the blue/gray she-cats head with her hard stare.

Shaking her head she turned back to her mate and - apparently his friends - the other Tom's conversation, her ears pricked and head tilted with interest. As the other Tom, Dottedflame apparently, turned his attention to her, she gave him a friendly smile.

"Thanks! Its nice to meet you too!" She purred, then couldnt help but giggle again when he ran into another cat. Amusement flickered through the she-cat's blue eyes; Apparently Dottedflame was a restless Tom.

"Nooo kidding," Splashheart joked and smiled at her mate. "Im sure I will. Just as long as he doesnt run into me," She added jokingly. She snuggled against her mates side and once more couldnt help but glance at Ferretblaze, who simply looked disapproving. Her narrowed gaze was on Splashheart. This time Splashheart could help herself and she let out a growl. Ferretblaze must have heard, because her lips curled back slightly over her teeth before she turned her head away in a reproachful manner.

Splashheart almost spat, but she forced herself to keep her cool and focused on Mixedfur. She couldnt get stressed, she knew that. She fell silent and nuzzled her head against her mates shoulder, her eyes closing once more. She just needed to stay calm, ignore the other she-cat.

Other/Questions- Errr, she wasnt a medicine cat (and she was in ThunderClan) but she could still guide Cricketpaw with some things ^^

goddess of ducks
March 21st, 2017, 09:46 PM
Name- Waterstreak
Link- https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/waterstreak.html
Role- Starclan friend/guider
RP Sample- [Taken from Dusk Syndicate Terriotry page 56]
Forest was met by the site of her formidable trainer hold just one cat in his jaws. At first she was feeling better. Only one more life to be taken. That was until she smelled the scent of the cat, the fur color, the eyes, the scared expression. The smell of Windclan radiated off of the small she cat who looked about the same age as her. No, this cat was exactly the same age as her. They were born in the same nest, on the same day, in the same litter. This was none other than her sister Brindlepaw standing before her, out on the slaughter list that Broken had made up. She took a step back, appalled by the sight. She couldn't do this, she wouldn't. Even though this was the sister that had betrayed her and her family, they were still blood related, and plus, she felt closest to Brindle. It was the closest thing she had come to in a normal family relationship. "I-I Broken I can't kill her she's my si-" and Broken had let go, Brindle had ran off. The Ebony she cat did not finish her sentence, knowing that would make matters worse. I have to catch her, and let her know I'm not going to kill her, without letting Broken know. she thought hurriedly. Thinking fast she forced her paws to move, tearing off after the rustling undergrowth as she hunted her sister. What would she do when she caught her? She couldn't kill her, and she knew that if she couldn't kill Brindle, then Broken most certainly would. She had seen him do it before.
Other/Questions- Nope

Trashy Sky
March 21st, 2017, 10:04 PM
Name: Shiverkit (http://alwayscravingdeath.weebly.com/shiverkit.html)
Role: Friend/Close Friend
RP Sample: (Taken From "Whisperblaze's Findings [Closed]) The small, unnamed, kitten was lying in the snow. He had given up on trying to stay warm in the freezing temperatures of the snow, and it wasn't like he could call anyone for help. The grey kitten's tabby pelt almost blended in with the white of the snow, the short pelt doing nothing for the violently shivering kit. His breathing was slow, but heavy, as he tried to stay alive and not suffer from some kind of frostbite or hypothermia. He opened his mouth, as he had been periodically for awhile, as if he was trying to mewl or call for any kind of help. Though, no noise left his throat. The unnamed kit couldn't call for anyone and only hoped that his mother didn't mean to leave him here and would come back. The grey tabby was trying hard to keep his eyes open at this point, his violent shivering taking energy from him and making him tired. The small kit's short, wiry-like, fur was a bit damp from melted snow, but the dampness only made him colder. The longer he was out here let his body temperature keep dropping, allowing the dampness on his body to slowly start freezing over due to his body warmth not being high enough to keep it unfrozen and damp. The unnamed kitten began to slowly close his eyes as he lied in the snow, his mind wondering if this was it. Was the three moons he lived so far all he got to live? Was life really that cruel to a small, mute, kitten? So far, it seemed like it was.
Other/Questions: they're also sorta half-siblings

Empress Of Evil
March 22nd, 2017, 01:50 AM
Name-Mockingkit (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/mockingkit.html)
Link-Here
Role-Friend/Close friend

Name-Cloudrain (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/cloudrain.html)
Link-Here
Role-Friend

RP Sample-
[Taken from WindClan Clearing, Page 129]
"If you've got nothing to say then you shouldn't have acted like you were so smart earlier," Winterwisp muttered bitterly. She didn't like cats who always spoke nothing but nonsense. The warrior didn't have time for things so stupid, they were nothing but a waste of her time. Many moons of Winterwisp's life had been wasted doing nothing but listening to cats speak harsh words to her. Not once had she fought back. Now that she was older, she was using her time by fighting back. Afterall, she wasn't going to just sit there and look stupid. That was an obvious sign of weakness. She couldn't afford to appear weak. Because she simply wasn't.
Winterwisp could just see the immense amount of joy that her anger was causing the other she-cat. That just made her angrier than ever. Emberdust was just using her anger against her. Oh how she hated it when cats did that. Although, as much as she hated to admit it, Winterwisp could relate. She loved seeing the looks on the faces of other cats when she made them angry. Or if she burned them by coming back with an amazing comeback. It just gaze Winterwisp great satisfaction and she loved the feeling. It made her feel....powerful. Seeing others angry and beaten was one of the very few things that could make Winterwisp happy. She obviously didn't express her joy, but on the inside, she was cackling with glee.

Winterwisp could see the slightly startled expression on Emberdust's face as she suddenly snarled. It made her give off another insane grin.
The WindClan warrior found that Emberdust was a rather strange cat. When Winterwisp had briefly mentioned being bullied as a young kit, Emberdust had showed signs of pity. No cat had done that before. The black and white she-cat felt no gratefulness towards the orange she-cat for the pity, but it didn't really make her want to hate her any further.
Winterwisp shook her head softly. What was she thinking? Since when did she ever feel like not feeling any hate towards a cat, no matter who they were.
"I've already tried making it better. It never works," Winterwisp replied bluntly. It was true. Near warriorhood, Winterwisp had tried to show her kinder side, but had failed miserably as the cat she had picked to test it out on, wasn't much kinder than her. "I've spent enough moons trying. There's no point now," Winterwisp continued in a sneering tone.

Emberdust's next words just made her anger flare up again. "I will do what I want to who I want, when I want," Winterwisp said coldly, anger blazing in her pale green hues. "I don't take kindly to those who threaten me," Winterwisp snarled softly, baring her teeth.
The most the warrior could do was sigh in exasperation. This she-cat was so stubborn. What more would it take to show her that she really didn't like Blazingstar. "You really want me to whack you don't you?" Winterwisp asked, though she would pay no attention to any answer she got. It was a rhetorical question. "FOR THE LAST TIME. I DON'T LIKE HIM!" the warrior suddenly shrieked into Emberdust's ear, getting sick of her insistance.

Hexict
March 22nd, 2017, 05:50 AM
Name- Northpath (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/northpath.html)
Role- Starclan Guider ;3
Other/Questions- noop

Name- Mistfall (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/mistfall.html)
Role- Friend
Other/Questions- Mistfall is already close friends of Russestar plus the mentor of Rabbitpaw... she must befriend the whole family! X3 and she's close friends of Geckoleaf too

RP Sample- [ found here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=199411#post199411) ]

His yellow orbs noted when Blessed tensed up, but still made no threatening movement towards him. Her reaction was actually a relief. If she had been too calm, he would've believed she had something planned, like some hidden friends ready to attack him. Or perhaps rather she would've had another plan? Like she wasn't as tired as she seemed and would take him on in a fight. And if she had looks ready for an actual fight then he wouldn't be able to trust her enough to even glance away. But she seemed cautious, and even tense, but at least it was somewhere in the middle where she didn't seem like too much of a danger for the darker rogue.

As she took a step back, the fur along his spine began to rise a bit more, but he tried to relax. He wasn't afraid to fight... he was just too weak for that right now. He would gladly fight her after some rest and his strength was restored - though his injuries would remain for awhile longer. But even hurt, whether he was tied or not, if it came down to it and he was forced to fight someone off, then he would. Even if it was this tall stranger. Though their fight wouldn't be much if one were to take place at the current time.

Rock lifted a brow as she gave him her name, though he didn't even realize that it was just that initially. He had thought that she was calling herself 'blessed', though he wasn't sure why. Is she being sarcastic? He thought, not seeing her as 'blessed'. She seemed mentally exhausted, and she was living by herself in the forest. Plus, she had met him - and he was aware that he wasn't too friendly. Maybe he had been when he was a kit, but he couldn't remember back then, memories that he had let die without any worries. He hated his family - or at his father - and he believed the rest of them along with the clans were weak. His backstory wasn't actually as bad as his litter-mates, but he didn't know that... the last time he had seen a family member was Mistfall back when they were still kits.

There was a time he had tried to get back into the clan, but Otterstar had rejected him. He knew he needed to be so much more stronger than the clans in order to survive.

But the tom blinked as he suddenly began to wonder if that was her actual name. But what kind of name is that? The slate tabby questioned, though he wasn't too sure if it was actually her name or her just being sarcastic, so he didn't comment on it. Rock instead decided to continue the conversation to something more important. "Is this your clearing?" There was a slight growl in his tone as he asked Blessed, but he tried to hide it. He still had no where else to go and was too tired to leave the area. If this was her clearing, he would have to get on her good side in order to stay the night. So now I've bee lowered to begging others for shelter? Rock remembered how Larch had tried to take care of him despite the tension between the two them.

FlashFanatic
March 22nd, 2017, 06:02 AM
Name- Cloudpaw
Gender- Male
Age/Rank- 10 moons/Apprentice
Residence- Rverclan
Role- Friend/Close friend
Appearance- Cloudpaw is a long haired tom. Though his fur is prone to tangles, he prefers the feeling of straight, clean fur and therefore grooms it often. His fur is of a bright russet with a crisp white patch of furon his chest and spanning up his face to his forehead. His eyes are amber and he has russet tufts atop his ears. The tip of his feathery tail is dipped in a snowy white. His breed is a Norwegian forest cat. | Here (http://www.katpenn.com/LITTLESTAR.jpg)| Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d0/c7/ef/d0c7ef6dd8f565d2af5773eee3298c21.jpg)
Personality- Cloudpaw is a very intelligent tom. He likes to spend time by himself staring at the clouds and the sky. Cloudpaw is very interested in insects and birds, anything with wings. He is adequate at fighting, but only because he can remember complex battle techniques and maneuvers. Cloudpaw is much better at hunting because he can calculate the exact place by which he should pounce as well at whether he is upwind or downwind. Cloudpaw can seem a bit eccentric at times, preferring to study other cats rather then talk to them, but he is quite nice once one gets to know him, he is a kind, entertaining fellow. Cloudpaw was never quite interested in females, even though they are interested in him. He seems to do just the things to attract females, like the fact that he cleans himself a lot. He is a huge neatfreak, and hates it when people don't clean themselves. It may be because he gets a slight satisfaction of being clean. Besides that, he likes to observe, and is not a very chatty person. he has high self-esteem, and a lot of patience. If you ever get snapped at by Cloudpaw, that is not a good sign. He must either really hate you, or he really hates you. Either way, you should take that as a sign to get off his back. If you keep on annoying him, he has sharp claws and teeth, but he's not afraid to use him. But hopefully, that should never happen. Despite all that, he is a big intellegent furball, who loves almost anyone. Cloud would much rather work, and get stuff done, then mess around and get little to nothing completed.
RP Sample- Taken from Dusk Syndicate Territory
Roland padded around the clearing looking for something to do. It wasn't often that he was bored. Normally, he was bustling around getting everything done that he wanted to get done. Some would say that he is the busiest cat in the Dusk Syndicate. He doesn't think that that's true. Due to his unsympathetic nature, he has a hard time understanding why other cats think what they think. After a while, Roland sat in a corner of the clearing, but he wasn't looking for anyone. These days he felt lonely, even though he was around people all of the time. To him, there is a difference between lonely and alone. Scanning the clearing for anyone to have some kind of small talk with, he saw no one who looked interesting. Then Roland sighed, right then and there. It wasn't a surprise, seeing as he sighs every day. Roland looked down at his paw, and sighed again.
Other/Questions- I can write more depending on who I'm roleplaying with.

seasalt
March 22nd, 2017, 06:59 AM
Name: Runningkit [Soon to be Runningpaw]
Role: Close RC Friend.
RP Sample: From Windclan Territory
Alderscreech gave a small, sympathetic smile at her son, her poor, poor son. She knew how hurt Blazingstar was at the moment, and a rather nervous, to say the least, she could tell, they were kin, and Blazingstar was her kit, a mother knew things about their kits quite well. Sagewhisker, however. She knew exactly who that was, but not much on what relationship her son had with her, were they friends? Alderscreech was unsure, she didn't actually watch him all the time, but she at times, just to check up on him. "Sometimes I mother can tell who the father of the kit's is exactly, sometimes they cannot know, and if they are sure, they are absolutely certain who it is." Alderscreech's ears twitched as she explained it, in a rather sweet tone. "But, it is your choice if you let yourself believe that, or not.."

Starfall
March 22nd, 2017, 12:51 PM
Name
Offingkit (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/offingkit.html)
Role Wanted
Close friend

Name
Ivymask (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/ivymask.html)
Role Wanted
Starclan Guider
Roleplay Sample
(Found in Dusk Syndicate/Skyclan Border)
( ;0; )

The grey tom smiled sweetly up at the other, his tail tip twitching "But not A-all cats are like that, S-some could be nice as we-well." he explained, the young tom truly did try and find the good in every one, it was just the way he was. He believed that every cat deserved a second chance, no matter what they had done, no matter what their past was. His sky blue hues flickered with confusion for a few seconds as the older, and much more muscular tom mentioned his mother once more, maybe he was right, would his mother be worried sick about him now, had she even found out that he left. The tabby then became a little home sick, he wanted to go back to his warm nest, snuggle with his siblings, play with the Warriors. He turned his attention back in the direction of camp and sighed, it was about time for him to go back. Soulkit was pulled out of his thoughts however by the compliment given by the ladder, he pointed his ears in the direction of Hades and smiled sweetly, his hues flashing with excitement once he figured out he had finally met a cat from the Dusk Syndicate "R-really you ar-" but he was cut off as the other male tied squished him against the cold ground, a choked sound came out of the kit as he hit the ground with a great force. A very audible crack was heard only two seconds after the impact, the two moon old kits arm had been broken, along with most of his ribs, not yet his spine. The grey Maine coon was in shock, his hues wide, his maw open in a silent scream, yet all that came out were small choking sounds. Tears began to well up in his eyes and he looked up at the massive tom "W-why?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper, it quivered with fear, it quivered in horror, this was it, he knew, he had heard of tales like these, of cats dying.

Soulkit let his head hit the ground, he was too weak to hold it up, though he was still breathing, he was still clinging to life, barely. For a few seconds the kit let out wails, shrieks, although his voice would often break, and it wasn't loud enough for a patrol to hear. But, it wasn't for a patrol, it was directed to Starclan, he wished upon them to save him, all he wanted to do now was to go tell his mother and father that he loved them, he wanted to play with his littermates and he wanted to go watch the Warriors and apprentices as they played. He wanted to go home. The young kits cheeks were moist from the salty water, his blue hues were glossy and they danced with fear and sadness. He let out a few choked gasps and coughs, it was almost time for him to go, but not to home, but to play and giggle with his ancestors. He should have listened, "I-I hope, t-that you fin- find warmth some day." he gasped, smiling sweetly up at Hades, and he truly did mean it, the older tom seemed cold and distant. He let out a few strained gasps and waited for the dusk Syndicate fighter to deal the final blow.

lone
March 22nd, 2017, 03:12 PM
Name: Jasperpelt (http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/jasperpelt)
Role Wanted: Close RC friend
RP Sample: {Here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=208137#post208137)}
Other/Questions: Nope

Name: Lunarpaw (http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/lunarpaw)
Role Wanted: Friend
RP Sample: see above
Other/Questions: Nope

JaxenAmethyst
March 22nd, 2017, 06:27 PM
Name
Blade
Age/Rank
14 Moons / Kittypet
Residence
Twoleg Nest
Role
Kittypet Nemesis
Appearance
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2507/4244709805_bec1c14bb7.jpg
Personality
Blade is a very opinionated tom. He'll speak what he believes, even if it ruins friendships, though if he wants to be more than friends, he'll speak his mind gently. He can be open-minded at times, meaning mostly when he's in a good mood. Considering he's rarely in a good mood, he's not very open-minded, but when he is, I'd suggest saying all you can before the next day. Now, Blade can be quite the stubborn tom, always wanting things his way, and prodding on until he GETS his way. He's very persuasive, also using his potential charms to achieve his stubborn ambitions.
RP Sample
(Shadowstorm waiting for Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw)
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
Other/Questions
If It's allowed, I have a quick plot idea... (Before I begin. Of course Blade explains what he's going to do with his mate before going. But doesn't tell her he's going to kill a small apprentice) Blade finds a mate and has kits. He persuades ONE of his kits to go in the Forest and try to find other cats.. which gives him an excuse to get near Cricketpaw's camp. (MAYBE) The RiverClan leader, Russetstar, will invite them in and look around the camp with his kit. Blade attempts to kill Cricketpaw, but she leaves with few wounds. Blade is dead, and the kit is scarred, only to seek revenge on Cricketpaw when he/she gets older.
(SORRY IF I DIDN'T MAKE IT CLEAR... BLADE GOT CAPTURED BY TWOLEGS AND ISN'T ALOUD TO GO OUTSIDE AT ALL IN FEAR HE'LL RUN AWAY..HE TRIED TO WARN CRICKETPAW BUT SHE DIDN'T LISTEN AND HE GOT VEEERY ANGRY x3)

JaxenAmethyst
March 22nd, 2017, 06:34 PM
Name- Northpath (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/northpath.html)
Role- Starclan Guider ;3
Other/Questions- noop

Name- Mistfall (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/mistfall.html)
Role- Friend
Other/Questions- Mistfall is already close friends of Russestar plus the mentor of Rabbitpaw... she must befriend the whole family! X3 and she's close friends of Geckoleaf too

RP Sample- [ found here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=199411#post199411) ]

His yellow orbs noted when Blessed tensed up, but still made no threatening movement towards him. Her reaction was actually a relief. If she had been too calm, he would've believed she had something planned, like some hidden friends ready to attack him. Or perhaps rather she would've had another plan? Like she wasn't as tired as she seemed and would take him on in a fight. And if she had looks ready for an actual fight then he wouldn't be able to trust her enough to even glance away. But she seemed cautious, and even tense, but at least it was somewhere in the middle where she didn't seem like too much of a danger for the darker rogue.

As she took a step back, the fur along his spine began to rise a bit more, but he tried to relax. He wasn't afraid to fight... he was just too weak for that right now. He would gladly fight her after some rest and his strength was restored - though his injuries would remain for awhile longer. But even hurt, whether he was tied or not, if it came down to it and he was forced to fight someone off, then he would. Even if it was this tall stranger. Though their fight wouldn't be much if one were to take place at the current time.

Rock lifted a brow as she gave him her name, though he didn't even realize that it was just that initially. He had thought that she was calling herself 'blessed', though he wasn't sure why. Is she being sarcastic? He thought, not seeing her as 'blessed'. She seemed mentally exhausted, and she was living by herself in the forest. Plus, she had met him - and he was aware that he wasn't too friendly. Maybe he had been when he was a kit, but he couldn't remember back then, memories that he had let die without any worries. He hated his family - or at his father - and he believed the rest of them along with the clans were weak. His backstory wasn't actually as bad as his litter-mates, but he didn't know that... the last time he had seen a family member was Mistfall back when they were still kits.

There was a time he had tried to get back into the clan, but Otterstar had rejected him. He knew he needed to be so much more stronger than the clans in order to survive.

But the tom blinked as he suddenly began to wonder if that was her actual name. But what kind of name is that? The slate tabby questioned, though he wasn't too sure if it was actually her name or her just being sarcastic, so he didn't comment on it. Rock instead decided to continue the conversation to something more important. "Is this your clearing?" There was a slight growl in his tone as he asked Blessed, but he tried to hide it. He still had no where else to go and was too tired to leave the area. If this was her clearing, he would have to get on her good side in order to stay the night. So now I've bee lowered to begging others for shelter? Rock remembered how Larch had tried to take care of him despite the tension between the two them.
Northpath would be the best StarClan guider. If you knew how this loyal medicine cat died, you'd believe me too.

spade
April 18th, 2017, 12:59 AM
giving this a little boop partly because I forgot about it and partly because I need to choose some stuff and get some depth worked in for this little kitten! c:

Spirit
April 18th, 2017, 01:35 AM
I will offer Wisp (http://catsofspirit.weebly.com/wisp.html) as close loner friend who helped her to the border,
and Wolfpaw (http://catsofspirit.weebly.com/wolfpaw.html) as StarClan friend

RP sample:
Do I have to? :3

Questions/other:
Nothing I can think of