PDA

View Full Version : Avatar The Last Air Bender

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 06:14 PM
There are the 4 elements: Water, Fire, Earth, and Air. However, only 2 people can bend air. They are called Avatars. They can master all the elements and are the protectors of the world. However, they seem to have gone underground or do not know of his or her powers yet. There is dark force coming upon the lands. A man that wants to take over the world by cruelty and destruction. Will you help the rising evil force, or will you help the rising Air Benders?

Roles:

Evil Force: Pending Sasukewolf (madness)

Generals for all nations: Fire: OPEN Water: TAKEN Earth: OPEN

Members of all nation's armies: Unlimited

Air Benders: TAKEN, OPEN

King for all nations: Fire: OPEN Water: OPEN Earth: OPEN

Queen for all nations: Fire: TAKEN Water: OPEN Earth: OPEN

Princess of all nations: Fire: TAKEN (by me) Water: TAKEN Earth: TAKEN

Prince of all nations: Fire: TAKEN Water: OPEN Earth: OPEN

Benders: Unlimited

Non-benders: Unlimited

Form-

Name:
Sexuality:
Love Interest:
Bends What?:
Good or Evil?:
Looks:
Personality:
Do you have a pet, if so, what?:
Role Wanted:
Other/Questions:

Name: Ronan
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Love Interest: None atm
Bends What?: Fire
Good or Evil?: Good atm
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlMjRs4KoEcQ1FgH4mt00ORUmZJaRF3 ou3L20GKtvAB2cg5Brc
Personality: My Normal
Do you have a pet, if so, what?: A pet hawk named Phantom
Role Wanted: Fire Nation Princess
Other/Questions: Nope

NOTE: you can have up to 4 characters
NOTE: major roles are not first come first served

Co-founder- Sasukewolf (madness)

rubinaito
March 21st, 2017, 06:16 PM
Please save me the Fire Queen, and Water Princess (If that is alright?)

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 06:19 PM
sure thing :D

Silhouettes
March 21st, 2017, 06:20 PM
Save me princess of Earth please!

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 06:24 PM
sure thing :D

HwangHarin
March 21st, 2017, 06:27 PM
Name: Aashka
Sexuality: Straigh
Love Interest: Open
Bends What?: Air
Good or Evil?: Good
Looks: Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/ce/87/bdce874b9e152a50358a1adfc2762bbd.jpg) she is wearing one of these (https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1Pn.wJFXXXXa_XVXXq6xXFXXXe/FREE-SHIPPING-12-Necklace-Fashion-Wolf-tooth-Dragon-Alloy-Jewelry-font-b-Magic-b-font-Cool.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed
Do you have a pet, if so, what?: Can I have a Wolf?? If so this (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/73/86/24/738624e7f3bd2f70392d727d84663f42.jpg) is her looks, she is wearing the other fang necklace
Role Wanted: Avatar
Other/Questions: Nah

rubinaito
March 21st, 2017, 06:27 PM
Name: Candace
Love Interest: Fire King (Whoever it is.)
Looks: Candace has raven black hair and brown eyes with a slight red tint to them. Her skin is pale, an example of nobility from the time-period this rp is set in. She often wears extravagent robes over a simple asassain suit, which when released by a cord it will drop the robes and allow Candace to run freely.
Personality:Candace is sweet and kind, always seeing the good in others. However, she can be quite fiery if someone says something mildly offensive to her.
Do you have a pet, if so, what?: A phoenix by the name of Ember.
Role Wanted: Fire Queen

Name: Rachel
Sexuality: Bisexual
Love Interest: Open
Bends What?: Water
Looks: Rachel has short blond hair in a pixie cut style, and wears simple clothing despite her status.
Personality: Rachel is prone to massive mood swings, just like the water; some days she will be calm and collected, and other times she will be a raging sea-demon
Do you have a pet, if so, what?: A wolf pup named Kao.
Role Wanted: Water Princess

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 06:28 PM
accepted! :D and yes, she may

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 06:28 PM
accepted :D

HwangHarin
March 21st, 2017, 06:33 PM
accepted! :D and yes, she may

YAS YAS YAS THANKIES

Silhouettes
March 21st, 2017, 06:33 PM
Name: Lyra {'Cause my show has her}
Sexuality: Bi
Love Interest: Open~
Bends What?: Earth
Good or Evil?: Neutral, leaning towards Evil
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/44/39/8e/44398e8f87fa57e4991478f90daf8e0f.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D
Do you have a pet, if so, what?: Turkish van white cat named Wisp
Role Wanted: Earth Princess

Bella~
March 21st, 2017, 06:48 PM
There are the 4 elements: Water, Fire, Earth, and Air. However, only 2 people can bend air. They are called Avatars. They can master all the elements and are the protectors of the world. However, they seem to have gone underground or do not know of his or her powers yet. There is dark force coming upon the lands. A man that wants to take over the world by cruelty and destruction. Will you help the rising evil force, or will you help the rising Air Benders?

Roles:

Air Benders: OPEN, OPEN

Prince of all nations: Fire: OPEN Water: OPEN Earth: OPEN

Form-

Name:
Sexuality:
Love Interest:
Bends What?:
Good or Evil?:
Looks:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
Other/Questions:

Looks: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlMjRs4KoEcQ1FgH4mt00ORUmZJaRF3 ou3L20GKtvAB2cg5Brc

Name: Tuzen
Love Interest: None (OPEN)
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/db/22/fa/db22faf99faaa7e8a955eac88e178e85.jpg
Personality: Actually rather nice for someone in the fire nation, though he could be turned to the opposite side. Loyalty isn't his thing, but he is sweet and if he is loyal to you than you are very special to him.
Do you have a pet, if so, what?: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1f/c2/88/1fc2889fd89d18b72cc766cd56ac0b09.jpg
Role Wanted: Fire nation Prince
Other/Questions: Nopety

Name: Nina
Love Interest: None
Bends What?: Nothing
Good or Evil?: Neutral
Looks: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/390616967655340598/
Personality: Sweet, loves to make friends cause she has none
Do you have a pet, if so, what?: No
Role Wanted: just a homeless kid

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 06:50 PM
accepted! I shall update this in a moment, but i gtg eat i be back soon :D

Bella~
March 22nd, 2017, 05:09 PM
(Boop)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2017, 05:23 PM

Roles:

Air Benders: OPEN, OPEN

Prince of all nations: Fire: TAKEN Water: OPEN Earth: OPEN

Form-

Name:
Sexuality:
Love Interest:
Bends What?:
Good or Evil?:
Looks:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
Other/Questions:

I am here!!
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Bisexual
Open
Fire
Evil
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytailfanon/images/e/e5/Evil-Anime-Guy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131208005352
Tbrp
A wolf named nightmare
The evil force
Has a half brother named winter and a half sister named Sakura

Winter iceheart
Male
Bisexual
Open
Water
Good
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/09/17/54/09175415b7c75f868d93051840bb5e9d.jpg
Tbrp
A hawk named soul
Just a normal bender
Hi

Sakura iceheart
Female
Homosexual
Open
Water
Good
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/forum/204000/204380_1373246508829_full.png
Tbrp
Has a little fox named sol
Just a normal bender
Whz up

Slash-GNR
March 22nd, 2017, 05:36 PM
(Glad you joined us :D Oh and Winter x Ronan?)

Accepted!

We may begin!

(And if no one applies for the avatar, then I will make Ronan an avatar or someone can make another character or something :D)

Ronan was out in the market place like she wasn't suppose to. She was a princess, in fact. She wore a maroon and black shaw around her face, so that no one would notice her. However, her trade mark golden eyes could be easily noticed. She didn't care though. She hated having to wear all those gowns and tight fitting clothes everyday in the palace. She picked up a fruit and began to smell it to see if it was ripe or not.

Bella~
March 23rd, 2017, 05:35 AM
Then sighed and walked just outside the fire nation palace, he was wearing his normal uniform. He crossed his arms and stood just inside the gates of the palace. How had those idiot guards let his little sister slip away from the palace again? Why would she Do that again? He let out a short and barely managed to skip through the bars of the gates. He stormed down the street looking for his younger sister, tiny little slams of annoyance danced on his finger tips as he walked.

Nina sat alone in the streets of Ba Sing Se, curled up with her head resting on her knees. She knew this was a dangerous place to stay, but ever since her parents died and she had been kicked out of her house she had to live here, on the cold streets.

rubinaito
March 23rd, 2017, 12:04 PM
Candace followed her son, ignoring the calls of dismay from the guards as she hurried past them. "Tuzen!" She called after him, side-stepping the various people beginning to bow to her. "Tuzen,wait!" She grabbed her son's arm gently.

--

Rachel sighed as she stared at the Fire Nation's capitol from her horse. The Princess had come on a diplomatic mission to ensure that the peace-treaty between the two nations was still up-to-date. Her short blond hair ruffled slightly in the wind, and she closed her ice-blue eyes for just a moment. She looked over at her guards, Winter and Sakura with a thoughtful frown. Undoing her winter cloak, since it was unbearably hot, she let it slide behind her revealing a slim dress in a fire-nation style, but with several factors pointing to her being a Water Nation diplomat, and princess. Her white gloved hands tightened on the reigns of her horse, while her wolf , Ka, barked at her to move on.

Sasukewolf (madness)

CinnamonCookie
March 23rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
Name: Gicha (Gee-ck-ah)
Sexuality: straight
Love Interest: open
Bends What?: water
Good or Evil?: good
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/ce/87/bdce874b9e152a50358a1adfc2762bbd.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Do you have a pet, if so, what?: Baby Badger named Coco (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/75/84/0b758467b27aca036c8eebe192304497.jpg)
Role Wanted: Queen of water?
Other/Questions: like Top O Ramonoozles?

Hallowed Echo
March 23rd, 2017, 03:00 PM
Name: Angelica
Sexuality: Straight
Love Interest: Open, just ask
Bends What?: Air
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f9/81/41/f981417e5acac3415c26cead092fe928.jpg
Do you have a pet, if so, what?: http://img03.deviantart.net/c269/i/2012/078/5/7/owl_griffin_color_design_by_robthedoodler-d4tc3po.jpg named Sky
Role Wanted: Avatar?
Other/Questions: How old do the Air benders have to be exactly?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2017, 03:33 PM
Candace followed her son, ignoring the calls of dismay from the guards as she hurried past them. "Tuzen!" She called after him, side-stepping the various people beginning to bow to her. "Tuzen,wait!" She grabbed her son's arm gently.

--

Rachel sighed as she stared at the Fire Nation's capitol from her horse. The Princess had come on a diplomatic mission to ensure that the peace-treaty between the two nations was still up-to-date. Her short blond hair ruffled slightly in the wind, and she closed her ice-blue eyes for just a moment. She looked over at her guards, Winter and Sakura with a thoughtful frown. Undoing her winter cloak, since it was unbearably hot, she let it slide behind her revealing a slim dress in a fire-nation style, but with several factors pointing to her being a Water Nation diplomat, and princess. Her white gloved hands tightened on the reigns of her horse, while her wolf , Ka, barked at her to move on.

Sasukewolf (madness)

Winter looks at Rachel with his ice blue eyes and smiles at her " good day daring going for a ride or are you coming to see-" was cut off by Sakura punching him in the stomach " forgive him my lady is there anything you need from us or did we do something wrong?" She asks in a calming husky voice aside from her brother Sakura was the calm loyal type never shows fear but is always kind towards Rachel while winter flirted with her and anyone else whenever he gets to chance although he's very shy in real love

rubinaito
March 23rd, 2017, 03:45 PM
Winter looks at Rachel with his ice blue eyes and smiles at her " good day daring going for a ride or are you coming to see-" was cut off by Sakura punching him in the stomach " forgive him my lady is there anything you need from us or did we do something wrong?" She asks in a calming husky voice aside from her brother Sakura was the calm loyal type never shows fear but is always kind towards Rachel while winter flirted with her and anyone else whenever he gets to chance although he's very shy in real love

"I'm not sure I'm ready for this," Rachel swallowed as she stared at the capitol. "I'm only 16, and I'm already going on a diplomatic mission. I don't quite know what to do."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2017, 03:58 PM
Winter smiles " you can do it I killed a guy when I was 16 don't worry we'll be with you on the way so we'll be protecting you and you're beautiful face" once again punched in the stomach by Sakura " this idiot is right you'll be fine in fact we believe you can do it "

Slash-GNR
March 23rd, 2017, 04:09 PM
Ronan at that moment forgot that she had a job to do... she had a meeting. She then placed the fruit down where it came from and ran to the palace. She had a small door that she would sneak in and out of her room. She then crawled into it and went up the stairs. Once in her room, she plopped herself on her bed. The princess rubbed her face for she was tired, but she got back up again and dressed into her royal gowns getting ready for the meeting. She put her brown hair up in a messy bun, which had streaks of hair running around her face. She was a tom-boy. The royal honestly didn't care what others thought of her, which grew her strong will to speak what she thought. She would protect her nation no matter what it took.

rubinaito
March 23rd, 2017, 04:33 PM
Rachel puffed out a soft sigh, before nodding. "Okay. Okay, I can do this." The sixteen-year-old looked at her guards, then at the bag which held the many scrolls and documents for the meeting. She kicked her horse's side gently, and they made their way through the city gates. Kao was at her side, the ever-faithful wolf keeping an eye on the bustling citizens around them. A few recognized the diplomatic team, and had the sense to bow and avert their eyes while they passed, while others simply stared at them with slack jaws. A couple of men even burst out laughing as they passed, but Rachel payed them no mind. She was too busy rehearsing her opening statement in her mind.

Candace turned to the opening gates, and sighed with relief. The diplomat from the Water-Nation had arrived safely. As the guards formed ranks around the diplomatic team, Candace bowed ever so slightly. "Princess Rachel of the Water-Nation, I am glad you arrived safely." The queen said softly, but loudly enough for Rachel to hear.

Rachel bowed her head. "Queen Candace of the Fire-Nation." She greeted. "It is a pleasure to be here."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2017, 08:18 PM
Winter eyes glowed dangerously but Sakura ignored them as they followed Rachel once the door closed they immediately bow down to the queen on they're knees but glowing red eyes were watching them from afar a masked man in a black hoodie robe was watching his eyes glowing dangerously as he sees winter and Sakura

Bella~
March 23rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
Tuzen blinked when his mother grabbed his arm, he looked back at her and jolted when he saw the foreigner. He gave a small bow that nearly matched his mother's. "Hello" he greeted politely. He stood straight again and looked around for Onko his pet squirrelcat. Hee remained in his place.

Slash-GNR
March 23rd, 2017, 09:34 PM
Winter eyes glowed dangerously but Sakura ignored them as they followed Rachel once the door closed they immediately bow down to the queen on they're knees but glowing red eyes were watching them from afar a masked man in a black hoodie robe was watching his eyes glowing dangerously as he sees winter and Sakura

Ronan walked into the room where her mother was. She bowed to her mother in her gown, then she turned to the group. "Ah yes, the Water Nation Princess..." she said in a not a very welcoming tone. Water and Fire never really went together. Fire was known to be harsher and more stern than the other nations, which gained its feared reputation. "Why are you all here? I see you need protection as well," she stated as she looked at the boy with the white hair and the girl.

Bella~
March 24th, 2017, 05:42 AM
Ronan walked into the room where her mother was. She bowed to her mother in her gown, then she turned to the group. "Ah yes, the Water Nation Princess..." she said in a not a very welcoming tone. Water and Fire never really went together. Fire was known to be harsher and more stern than the other nations, which gained its feared reputation. "Why are you all here? I see you need protection as well," she stated as she looked at the boy with the white hair and the girl.

Tuzen sighed at Ronan's approach towards the visiting diplomats, his eyebrow twitched. Why did she have to approach them with what felt like hostility. He kept his head down for a moment before looking back up at the water nation team and giving them a small smile. Trying to treasure them that they wouldn't end up burnt to a crisp. He folded his arms across his chest so as to look more calm.

Slash-GNR
March 24th, 2017, 06:48 AM
Tuzen sighed at Ronan's approach towards the visiting diplomats, his eyebrow twitched. Why did she have to approach them with what felt like hostility. He kept his head down for a moment before looking back up at the water nation team and giving them a small smile. Trying to treasure them that they wouldn't end up burnt to a crisp. He folded his arms across his chest so as to look more calm.

(Brother, love me xD and Ronan just comes off as a hostile person when she really isn't... however, she does like to make others nervous, haha)

rubinaito
March 24th, 2017, 12:17 PM
"Ronan, behave." Candace said sharply.

"No, it's all right Your Majesty." Rachel said swiftly, not even looking bothered by Ronan's behaviour. "Princess Ronan, you do not seem to be well-versed in the laws of politics. I am here on a diplomatic mission to ensure that the peace treaty between the Fire Nation and the Water Nation still holds true. As for the guards, they are part of the average diplomatic team, to keep the diplomat safe from harm during the journey..." Her tone was even, but there was a little bit of coldness edging her tone at Ronan's apparent disregard for the respect that both parties were entitled to give.

"Ahem, yes." Cadance looked awkward, before gesturing for them to follow her

Slash-GNR
March 24th, 2017, 02:57 PM
"Ronan, behave." Candace said sharply.

"No, it's all right Your Majesty." Rachel said swiftly, not even looking bothered by Ronan's behaviour. "Princess Ronan, you do not seem to be well-versed in the laws of politics. I am here on a diplomatic mission to ensure that the peace treaty between the Fire Nation and the Water Nation still holds true. As for the guards, they are part of the average diplomatic team, to keep the diplomat safe from harm during the journey..." Her tone was even, but there was a little bit of coldness edging her tone at Ronan's apparent disregard for the respect that both parties were entitled to give.

"Ahem, yes." Cadance looked awkward, before gesturing for them to follow her

Ronan smiled and shook her head, "No, I do understand. Forgive me if I came off as rude, but I promise we will not show harm to you are disrespect your majesty," she said giving a small bow. "Will you be staying here in the palace? If so, I can get your rooms ready for you and your guards..." she stated as she blinked her golden eyes. She then turned to her mother, "I'm sorry. I realized I came off as rude," she then turned back to the water princess. "I tend to not have a emotional tone, so it sometimes comes off as rude..." she stated. This was true sometimes, but she actually didn't like the water nation in the first place. She would deal with them though.

rubinaito
March 24th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Ronan smiled and shook her head, "No, I do understand. Forgive me if I came off as rude, but I promise we will not show harm to you are disrespect your majesty," she said giving a small bow. "Will you be staying here in the palace? If so, I can get your rooms ready for you and your guards..." she stated as she blinked her golden eyes. She then turned to her mother, "I'm sorry. I realized I came off as rude," she then turned back to the water princess. "I tend to not have a emotional tone, so it sometimes comes off as rude..." she stated. This was true sometimes, but she actually didn't like the water nation in the first place. She would deal with them though.

Rachel nodded in response, and dismounted from her horse. A stableboy came running up, taking the steed by the reigns and bringing it to the stable. "Fair enough," She conceded. Her blue eyes studied Ronan's briefly, before she shook her head.

( Sasukewolf (madness) Maybe Sasuke could seduce Rachel to the evil side?)

Slash-GNR
March 24th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Rachel nodded in response, and dismounted from her horse. A stableboy came running up, taking the steed by the reigns and bringing it to the stable. "Fair enough," She conceded. Her blue eyes studied Ronan's briefly, before she shook her head.

( Sasukewolf (madness) Maybe Sasuke could seduce Rachel to the evil side?)

Ronan nodded, "As you wish," she said even though there was anger in her mind and heart. She was strong willed female, and she tended to get angry easily and let her fire reign free. However, she would have to contain it for now. "Would you like for you guards to follow me to their rooms why you speak to my mother?" she asked tilting her head.

(Oh, this is the dress she is wearing: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/be/7d/25/be7d251c8abc6f58efac69ce55fc2de5.jpg )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 24th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Sure!! Just come out at night he'll be there waiting :3) winter eyes glowed softly as he nods and begins to stand up with Sakura who was looking at the princess with cold eyes while winter just said nothing feeling uneasy for some reason as he looks out the window but he sees nothing still he felt something was wrong

rubinaito
March 24th, 2017, 03:52 PM
"That would be appreciated." Rachel said with a nod. Inside, she was full of unknown emotions, but outside she was calm and collected.

Candace gestured for Rachel to follow.

(Timeskip to night?)

Slash-GNR
March 24th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Sure!! Just come out at night he'll be there waiting :3) winter eyes glowed softly as he nods and begins to stand up with Sakura who was looking at the princess with cold eyes while winter just said nothing feeling uneasy for some reason as he looks out the window but he sees nothing still he felt something was wrong

Ronan turned her head and looked at the boy and girl. She then walked up to them. "Hello, I am Ronan. If you wish, you can call me Ro," she said giving them each a smile. "Who might you both be?" she asked. "I find it that I treat the princess and her guards with the same kindness," she ended.

Bella~
March 24th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Tuzen sighed and looked around, he twiddled his thumbs. He glanced back at the party before making his way down the hall, so apparently the future Firelord wasn't to be addressed by a group of diplomats from a country seeking to keep peace with his own. He walked farther down the hall and into the royal garden, he sat at the fountain's side and swished his right hand around in the water. He pulled in hand back with a rather loud gasp when a Turtleduck bit his finger. He let out a long loud sigh before removing the Turtleduck from his hand and gently placing it back into the pond.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 24th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Sure!). Winter smiles " the names winter but you could just call me tonight " he winks at her as Sakura sighs " and I'm Sakura it's a pleasure to meet you my lady " she says bowing a bit

rubinaito
March 24th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Tuzen sighed and looked around, he twiddled his thumbs. He glanced back at the party before making his way down the hall, so apparently the future Firelord wasn't to be addressed by a group of diplomats from a country seeking to keep peace with his own. He walked farther down the hall and into the royal garden, he sat at the fountain's side and swished his right hand around in the water. He pulled in hand back with a rather loud gasp when a Turtleduck bit his finger. He let out a long loud sigh before removing the Turtleduck from his hand and gently placing it back into the pond.
"Wait, where's Tuzen?" Candace asked the guard.

"The garden, your majesty."

"Bring him back, he should be present for the meeting." Candace said firmly.

Slash-GNR
March 24th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Sure!). Winter smiles " the names winter but you could just call me tonight " he winks at her as Sakura sighs " and I'm Sakura it's a pleasure to meet you my lady " she says bowing a bit

Ronan rolled her eyes, "I doubt I will," she said as she turned to Sakura, "well it is nice to meet you both," she said, "and no need to call me my lady... just call me Ronan or Ro. I honestly don't really like the titles," she said. "Would you both like to see your rooms. They will be separate of coarse," she said.

Bella~
March 24th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Tuzen laid on the fountain's side. His head resting on the hard stone

rubinaito
March 24th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Tuzen laid on the fountain's side. His head resting on the hard stone

"Your Majesty, you're needed in the confrence room for the diplomatic meeting." A guard rushed up, bowing quickly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 24th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Sakura nods " I see and if you don't mind me asking can we get a room together... we feel more.... comfortable together of course if that's okay with you " winter laughs softly as he stays silent

Bella~
March 24th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Tuzen nodded and headed to the meeting room. He sat in his place and waited for the rest of the people to arrive.

CinnamonCookie
March 24th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Name: Gicha (Gee-ck-ah)
Sexuality: straight
Love Interest: open
Bends What?: water
Good or Evil?: good
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/ce/87/bdce874b9e152a50358a1adfc2762bbd.jpg
Do you have a pet, if so, what?: Baby Badger named Coco (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/75/84/0b758467b27aca036c8eebe192304497.jpg)
Role Wanted: Queen of water?
Other/Questions: like Top O Ramonoozles?
Little ol' bump?

Slash-GNR
March 26th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Sakura nods " I see and if you don't mind me asking can we get a room together... we feel more.... comfortable together of course if that's okay with you " winter laughs softly as he stays silent

Ronan nodded, "Yes, of coarse. That shall be fine. We have a room with a large bed that can hold up to three people, then we have another room with two separate smaller beds, which one will you like?" she asked looking at Winter as he laughed. "What's so funny?" she asked tilting her head.

Slash-GNR
March 26th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Little ol' bump?

I'm so sorry! Accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 2nd, 2017, 09:27 AM
Ronan nodded, "Yes, of coarse. That shall be fine. We have a room with a large bed that can hold up to three people, then we have another room with two separate smaller beds, which one will you like?" she asked looking at Winter as he laughed. "What's so funny?" she asked tilting her head.
Winter smiles " that's none of your concern by the way fair warning I would increase the guards if I were you " he says as he just begins to walk by her
Sakura nods " either one is fine "