PDA

View Full Version : Base 231

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 07:54 PM
There is still much left in this world to be discovered. At least, that is what the common person believes. However, this simply not true... After all, you are the prime examples of this. Welcome to Base 231- This will be your home from now on.

Base 231

|| Introduction ||

You weren't really normal. You knew it, your parents knew it, your friends knew it. You could change into whatever form you wanted, as long as it was a living, breathing animal. You were hidden from the government, or so you thought.

Now, you're either 15 or older, and the government has decided to finally come and collect you... their experiments.

|| Rules ||

1. No fighting back until you get to the Lab.
2. You can attempt to escape, but escape will not be possible until later.
3. Your character must be 15 or older to participate in this rp.
4. Normal WCO rules still apply.
5. I'll play all of the major lab assistants, for now.

|| Form ||
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Subject Number:
Other:

~Masked~
March 20th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Name: Dawn
Looks: Pfft (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fa/c5/e7/fac5e7fd9b2f1b3f9cbe821ba5e559b0.jpg)
Personality:Somewhat stubborn Dawn does not like being bossed around and would much rather follow her own rules but this can come out as rude Dawn does not mean to rude but acts quite a bit like it, she also is quite a bit of a joker when she isn't following her own rules she will joke things that upset her of instead of talking about it joking about many serious things but not meaning to cause offence of harm.
Subject Number: 18
Other: Nahh

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 20th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Subject Number: 7
Other: Hello. :3

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Name: Dawn
Looks: Pfft (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fa/c5/e7/fac5e7fd9b2f1b3f9cbe821ba5e559b0.jpg)
Personality:Somewhat stubborn Dawn does not like being bossed around and would much rather follow her own rules but this can come out as rude Dawn does not mean to rude but acts quite a bit like it, she also is quite a bit of a joker when she isn't following her own rules she will joke things that upset her of instead of talking about it joking about many serious things but not meaning to cause offence of harm.
Subject Number: 18
Other: Nahh
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Subject Number: 7
Other: Hello. :3

Accepted.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 08:11 PM
|| Form ||
Name: Lanks (Again)
Looks: Tall and "lanky" with light blue eyes and a shaggy mess of hair that reaches down past his lower back, thinning into a few strands near the end.
Personality: Lanks is confident and content with his skills and ideals, and believes to be a leader to many. If he ever disagrees with a leader, he will pull away from a group and make his own.
Subject Number: 010
Other: Usually turns into a maned wolf

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 08:14 PM
|| Form ||
Name: Lanks (Again)
Looks: Tall and "lanky" with light blue eyes and a shaggy mess of hair that reaches down past his lower back, thinning into a few strands near the end.
Personality: Lanks is confident and content with his skills and ideals, and believes to be a leader to many. If he ever disagrees with a leader, he will pull away from a group and make his own.
Subject Number: 010
Other: Usually turns into a maned wolf
accepted.

cute skeleton
March 20th, 2017, 08:14 PM
name: moon smith

looks: http://cdn32.picsart.com/132236040000201.jpeg

personality: tbrp'd

subject number: 3 (just a number my sister said lol)

other: nope

~Masked~
March 20th, 2017, 08:18 PM
(Im curious are the characters able to have love interests?)

doghouse
March 20th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Name:
Rask
Looks:
Tall with brown hair and gray eyes
Personality:
Tbrp-d
Subject Number:
Other:
Nope

Slash-GNR
March 20th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Name: Ronan
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/8e/47/728e478f084464c4f70bf9435d2e4015.jpg
Personality: My Normal
Subject Number: 17
Other: Nope

Silhouettes
March 20th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Name: Lilac
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fb/6b/47/fb6b4734db73d523dad4084911edd0cb.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D
Subject Number: 5
Other: Her favorite animal to shapeshifte into is a cat, but in a fight, she changes to a platinum-blonde wolf

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 08:26 PM
name: moon smith

looks: http://cdn32.picsart.com/132236040000201.jpeg

personality: tbrp'd

subject number: 3 (just a number my sister said lol)

other: nope
Name:
Rask
Looks:
Tall with brown hair and gray eyes
Personality:
Tbrp-d
Subject Number:
Other:
Nope
Name: Ronan
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/8e/47/728e478f084464c4f70bf9435d2e4015.jpg
Personality: My Normal
Subject Number: 17
Other: Nope
(Im curious are the characters able to have love interests?)

Accepted, and MoonHeart, of course! I don't put it into the form so that people don't "claim" people, if that makes sense.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Name: Lilac
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fb/6b/47/fb6b4734db73d523dad4084911edd0cb.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: Nope~
Accepted

aleka!
March 20th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Name: Alia
Looks: She's quite short, with golden brown hair, which is usually tied back in a braid. She has brown eyes, and freckles on her cheeks.
Personality: TBRP'ed (If that's allowed..)
Subject Number: 14
Other: Nothing.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Name: Alia
Looks: She's quite short, with golden brown hair, which is usually tied back in a braid. She has brown eyes, and freckles on her cheeks.
Personality: TBRP'ed (If that's allowed..)
Subject Number: 14
Other: Nothing.
Accepted.

~Masked~
March 20th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Accepted, and MoonHeart, of course! I don't put it into the form so that people don't "claim" people, if that makes sense.
(Ahh okay, i do enjoy it when love interests are able to form instead of it having to happen)

Slash-GNR
March 20th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Sorry to bother but I have a question.... can ronan be like one of the most feared experiments and her be like a recluse?

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Sorry to bother but I have a question.... can ronan be like one of the most feared experiments and her be like a recluse?
They all have the exact same ability, and while other subjects may fear her, the staff will not.

Slash-GNR
March 20th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Oh yeah that is what I meant since she will be more "bad" and kind of be crazy but I have a story thing to go with her in the future to make her a misunderstood person...

Silhouettes
March 20th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Oh yeah that is what I meant since she will be more "bad" and kind of be crazy but I have a story thing to go with her in the future to make her a misunderstood person...
*Pops out of nowhere* Lilac shall join you in bein' crazy

Slash-GNR
March 20th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Yay do u want them to be sisters or something?

Silhouettes
March 20th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Yay do u want them to be sisters or something?
Sure :3

Hallowed Echo
March 20th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Name: Steve
Looks: Short brown hair with chocolate brown eyes.
Personality: Quiet, Friendly, Shy, and Short-Tempered
Other: He can turn into a sleek brown cat and a otter.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Name: Steve
Looks: Short brown hair with chocolate brown eyes.
Personality: Quiet, Friendly, Shy, and Short-Tempered
Other: He can turn into a sleek brown cat and a otter.
Accepted; However, you may shift into any animal, you are not limited to one.

Hallowed Echo
March 20th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Oh. I chose those ones because I like otters and cats.)

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 09:27 PM
:P

--

The van was dark. Amelia could hear the rustling and mumbling from the others trapped inside, but she couldn't see. Her hands and feet were bound, and she was sure that she was blindfolded as well. The van hit a bump, sending her slamming into the wall with a groan. She slumped to the floor, feeling sick to her stomach.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Lanks was quite shocked with the unfair treatment he'd received since he was taken. He didn't know things would end up like this. He showed his displeasure through a variety of squirms and impacts against his surroundings which ending up making clanging noises all around him. Between the few clangs he'd caused, he could also hear others all around.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 09:33 PM
(Would you be okay if Lanks and Amelia developed a relationship?)

Amelia squirmed a little in discomfort. "Bloody ropes..." She muttered in a faint British accent.

doghouse
March 20th, 2017, 09:36 PM
(oh jeez I forgot to put in his form if would be okay for him to be deaf xD is it okay if he is?)
Rask blinked, attempting to look around, but found that he seemed to be blindfolded. That made him more uncomfortable, but not as uncomfortable as the fact that his hands were tied behind his back. He shivered, feeling metal around him, and vibrations through it that told him that he wasn't alone. Through the ground he also felt bumps and vibrations, and Rask guessed that he was in a vehicle of sorts.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 09:37 PM
(Go ahead.)

doghouse
March 20th, 2017, 09:40 PM
(Go ahead.)
(Thanks).

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 09:40 PM
(Would you be okay if Lanks and Amelia developed a relationship?)

Amelia squirmed a little in discomfort. "Bloody ropes..." She muttered in a faint British accent.
(Ahh I probably shoulda added that he's gay to the form... I'd be happy for them to be best friends tho :3)
He paused as he heard someone talk, cocking his head slightly. So there were other humans in here. "..Hello?" he called out, waiting for a response. He couldn't see anywhere, though he could guess where the voice was coming from if they responded a little louder.

aleka!
March 20th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Alia clenched her teeth. The fact that her hands and feet were bound made her feel really uncomfortable. "God.." She mumbled, trying to see something through the darkness. But, she then realized that she was blindfolded. She was leaning agaisnt the slightly cold walls of what probably a van, because well, she could tell that it was a car, but from the noises of the other people around her, a car just wouldn't have enough space in the trunk.

Slash-GNR
March 20th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Ronan was curled up in her cell. She really had no emotion except now. Well,she normally didn't show emotion to others. She was angry though as she turned in her normal black panther and began to pace around the cell. She liked to be a panther and snake... both black... her favorite color. However, there was more to her that no one knew about, but no one had given her a chance... so she was happy at that moment for her feared personality with the other captives. She watched through the bars with her golden eyes....

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Ronan was curled up in her cell. She really had no emotion except now. Well,she normally didn't show emotion to others. She was angry though as she turned in her normal black panther and began to pace around the cell. She liked to be a panther and snake... both black... her favorite color. However, there was more to her that no one knew about, but no one had given her a chance... so she was happy at that moment for her feared personality with the other captives. She watched through the bars with her golden eyes....

Everyone is currently in the van, not the Lab. Would you like to do Ronan x Amelia?

--

Amelia struggled in her bonds, waiting for the vehicle to slow down.

doghouse
March 20th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Rask remained silent, or, he thought he did, but he wouldn't really be able to to tell if he made any noise. He wished that he could see, and that his hands were free, and for a moment, he thought of shifting, but realized that it would likely do him no good. He sighed, swiveling his head around as if trying to shake the blindfold off, but to no avail.

Slash-GNR
March 20th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Oh shoot sry and I'm sry ronan is heterosexual

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 09:56 PM
-groans- Won't anybody find me... Somebody to love...? (Bonus points for the people who can guess the song.)

--

Amelia was still.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 09:58 PM
-groans- Won't anybody find me... Somebody to love...? (Bonus points for the people who can guess the song.)

--

Amelia was still.
(I could make a char for ur amelia if you want o3o)

aleka!
March 20th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Alia let out a sigh, waiting for the vehicle to slow to a stop.

doghouse
March 20th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Rask shivered, tensing as the van bumped again. He drew his knees up to his chest, pressing his face to his knees, willing the darkness to go away and the ropes to vanish, and to be back home.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Lanks huffed softly, relaxing slightly. He wouldn't want to hurt anyone else around with his reckless banging. He could pinpoint a few certain sounds, seemed as if a few people were complaining themselves, both verbally and physically.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Sure, Jazz o3o
--
Amelia felt herself slide forwards as the van stopped.

doghouse
March 20th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Rask quickly raised his head as the van stopped, and he pressed himself against the van's side, waiting for something more to happen.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Sure, Jazz o3o
--
Amelia felt herself slide forwards as the van stopped.
(Male or female?)
Flinching slightly in surprise, he couldn't help but roll quite a bit forward, before trying to stop himself with a bit of wanton shuffling. This was useless, however, and he braced himself for the imminent impact, hitting one of the sides with a loud CLUNK and groaning afterwards.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 10:08 PM
(Male or female?)
Flinching slightly in surprise, he couldn't help but roll quite a bit forward, before trying to stop himself with a bit of wanton shuffling. This was useless, however, and he braced himself for the imminent impact, hitting one of the sides with a loud CLUNK and groaning afterwards.
I don't mind which.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 10:15 PM
I don't mind which.
(Rightio ^^ On it
|| Form ||
Name: Valerie
Looks: Valerie's face is framed by her short-medium fringe, and wavy curls as bangs. Her hair is brown and wavy, and her eyes are a deep purple. She almost always wears turtlenecks, skirts and stockings, despite the temperature, and often ends up overheating because of this.
Personality: Valerie is flirty and a socialite in her own right, though she can be described as non-committal in some ways. She can be shallow at times, very focused on her favourite physical feminine features, though she can show a love for deeper things in relationships, too.
Subject Number: 021
Other: Boop )

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 10:38 PM
(Rightio ^^ On it
|| Form ||
Name: Valerie
Looks: Valerie's face is framed by her short-medium fringe, and wavy curls as bangs. Her hair is brown and wavy, and her eyes are a deep purple. She almost always wears turtlenecks, skirts and stockings, despite the temperature, and often ends up overheating because of this.
Personality: Valerie is flirty and a socialite in her own right, though she can be described as non-committal in some ways. She can be shallow at times, very focused on her favourite physical feminine features, though she can show a love for deeper things in relationships, too.
Subject Number: 021
Other: Boop )

(Accepted.)

The door slid open without a squeak, and several men boarded the van. Amelia could feel herself be lifted off the ground gently, as if she was a fragile piece of cargo. She squirmed slightly, as the men began carrying them into a building.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 10:41 PM
(Accepted.)

The door slid open without a squeak, and several men boarded the van. Amelia could feel herself be lifted off the ground gently, as if she was a fragile piece of cargo. She squirmed slightly, as the men began carrying them into a building.
Feeling the hands of strangers on him, Lanks began to protest again, struggling and grumbling, though he was still sore from the impact, and didn't put much of an effort into escaping.

Valerie whined slightly, being lifted up was a bad sign, wasn't it? She didn't even know where they were taking her. Others were being taken as well, she was sure.

~Masked~
March 20th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Dawn looked around pulling at the tight ropes around her wrists they had been quite tight because of her struggling when she was tied up, now she could feel herself being picked up she struggled but was unable to free herself.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 10:46 PM
After they were all placed in a room with several beds, and three bathrooms on the other side of a few doors, their masks were ripped off. They all shared the same room. There were enough beds, and simple grey clothing lay at the foot of the beds. There was a pair of pajamas, and a pair of normal clothing. The room was stark white, with cold grey shelves and sheets.

doghouse
March 20th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Rask struggled quite a lot, and had a bit more strength than those who'd struggled more on the van. He didn't like this. Not at all. He eventually grew tired though and went limp.

~~

He glanced around, spotting several kids his age and older, but edged away from them a little, looking wary.

~Masked~
March 20th, 2017, 10:49 PM
After they were all placed in a room with several beds, and three bathrooms on the other side of a few doors, their masks were ripped off. They all shared the same room. There were enough beds, and simple grey clothing lay at the foot of the beds. There was a pair of pajamas, and a pair of normal clothing. The room was stark white, with cold grey shelves and sheets.
Dawn breathed in heavily, she rubbed her sore wrists they had bleed a bit but nothing serious she looked around then called out "Is everyone alright?" she heaved herself up and looked around the room once more then placing her hand on her hip.

doghouse
March 20th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Dawn breathed in heavily, she rubbed her sore wrists they had bleed a bit but nothing serious she looked around then called out "Is everyone alright?" she heaved herself up and looked around the room once more then placing her hand on her hip.
Rask saw a girl, and was pretty sure she'd asked if everyone was okay, as he was pretty good at reading lips. Yeah. Where are we? he signed, not sure she, or anyone else for that matter, would understand.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 10:52 PM
(Btw lanks is still open if anyone's interested :rainbowllama: )
Feeling his mask being pulled away, he gasped slightly, rubbing his eyes and turning to see if he could identify the perpetrator. His attention was quickly redirected to the room. Plain, simple, but it looked as if it was to support everyone.

Once Valerie was freed from the grip, she shook her head, looking around the room. She noticed the grey clothes on the bed, pulling her face in slight disgust at what she'd have to wear. Surprisingly, that was what she was most worried about in that exact moment. She hadn't quite let it sink in yet that she could be stuck here for a long time.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 10:53 PM
"I am." Amelia answered, attempting to shift into a new form to stretch out in. It didn't work. With confusion, Amelia studied herself. "Although, I cannot seem to shift." She had already deduced that everyone here was similar to her- why else would the government kidnap them>

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 20th, 2017, 10:59 PM
"No. We're all not okay." Alex says, sighing and looking at Dawn. "We're probably going to be killed by these people for all we know. Not to mention we're all in an unknown place possibly in the middle of nowhere."

~Masked~
March 20th, 2017, 11:00 PM
"I am." Amelia answered, attempting to shift into a new form to stretch out in. It didn't work. With confusion, Amelia studied herself. "Although, I cannot seem to shift." She had already deduced that everyone here was similar to her- why else would the government kidnap them>

Rask saw a girl, and was pretty sure she'd asked if everyone was okay, as he was pretty good at reading lips. Yeah. Where are we? he signed, not sure she, or anyone else for that matter, would understand.
Dawn nodded at Amelia a small bit of relief filled her but as she looked at Rask she noticed he did not speak but opened his mouth she was quite good at guessing so she said "Im assuming you asked where we are? because i don't know really" then shrugged looking the boy over something seemed strange about him other then well being just like the rest of them which is what she assumed.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 11:02 PM
"No. We're all not okay." Alex says, sighing and looking at Dawn. "We're probably going to be killed by these people for all we know. Not to mention we're all in an unknown place possibly in the middle of nowhere."
"That's a pretty absolute claim. Don't scare everyone like that." this was probably the first thing all of them heard from him, besides the banging and complaining from their wonderful time in the van. He couldn't help but make his first statement more of a complaint, or even the beginnings of an order.

doghouse
March 20th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Dawn nodded at Amelia a small bit of relief filled her but as she looked at Rask she noticed he did not speak but opened his mouth she was quite good at guessing so she said "Im assuming you asked where we are? because i don't know really" then shrugged looking the boy over something seemed strange about him other then well being just like the rest of them which is what she assumed.
He ducked his head slightly, a bit embarrassed. He took a few steps back and leaned against the wall, sticking his hands in his pockets, which was his equivalent of "I'm done talking", watching everyone carefully. He assumed that they were all a bit like him, just not quite. After a moment, he raised his hands.
I don't think were gonna die. he signed, his hands shaky, making his sign language kind of sloppy, but he doubted it mattered much.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 20th, 2017, 11:12 PM
"That's a pretty absolute claim. Don't scare everyone like that." this was probably the first thing all of them heard from him, besides the banging and complaining from their wonderful time in the van. He couldn't help but make his first statement more of a complaint, or even the beginnings of an order.
"I'm just stating what we all were possibly brought here for." Alex says, putting his hands up in the air. "Why else do you think they brought all of us," He gestures to everyone. "Here?"

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Suddenly Amelia signed back. "I agree." She spoke whilst signing. "With Rask, I mean. We're not going to die. We all knew that this day was coming; they'd find us."

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 11:17 PM
"I'm just stating what we all were possibly brought here for." Alex says, putting his hands up in the air. "Why else do you think they brought all of us," He gestures to everyone. "Here?"
"No need to say it out loud. There's no point on dwelling on it." he didn't want to pursue the manner further, though found himself doing so, anyway. "We don't know for sure. You can't say things like that without knowing them to be certain, and even then..." he trailed off, shaking his head. "Just don't, alright?"

Valerie looked around at all the others. Everyone was talking about their fates. That was macabre, wasn't it? "Guys..." she called out, a bit quieter than she wanted to. She decided to take a seat on one of the beds, her way of claiming it. What? There was nothing else for her to do.

doghouse
March 20th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Rask blinked, very surprised that she could sign. That will make things easier. He thought, watching.
It was unavoidable, I just wish they'd taken more time. he signed, promptly sitting down and crossing his legs. He wondered how long they'd all be stuck here, and what would happen.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 20th, 2017, 11:27 PM
"No need to say it out loud. There's no point on dwelling on it." he didn't want to pursue the manner further, though found himself doing so, anyway. "We don't know for sure. You can't say things like that without knowing them to be certain, and even then..." he trailed off, shaking his head. "Just don't, alright?"

Valerie looked around at all the others. Everyone was talking about their fates. That was macabre, wasn't it? "Guys..." she called out, a bit quieter than she wanted to. She decided to take a seat on one of the beds, her way of claiming it. What? There was nothing else for her to do.
Alex opened his mouth to say something then closed it, sighing. "Okay... Let's just hope they brought us here for something that's not bad." He then leaned on the wall and waited for something to happen. Mostly waiting for the people who took them here to come back and tell them at least something of what was going on.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Alex opened his mouth to say something then closed it, sighing. "Okay... Let's just hope they brought us here for something that's not bad." He then leaned on the wall and waited for something to happen. Mostly waiting for the people who took them here to come back and tell them at least something of what was going on.
"Good." he smiled slightly, glad that he was listening. Looking around at the others, he could tell they were all confused. He couldn't blame anyone, he felt how they looked. Bewildered. They all must've known deep down that something like this was bound to happen.

Clearing her throat, she tried again. "GUYS!" she sighed softly afterwards, not waiting to see if she'd gotten anyone's attention or not. "Why don't we do a meet and greet?" her tone was sickeningly sweet and happy for such a situation. Almost insincere in parts.

doghouse
March 20th, 2017, 11:42 PM
"Good." he smiled slightly, glad that he was listening. Looking around at the others, he could tell they were all confused. He couldn't blame anyone, he felt how they looked. Bewildered. They all must've known deep down that something like this was bound to happen.

Clearing her throat, she tried again. "GUYS!" she sighed softly afterwards, not waiting to see if she'd gotten anyone's attention or not. "Why don't we do a meet and greet?" her tone was sickeningly sweet and happy for such a situation. Almost insincere in parts.
Rask looked towards someone, and he could tell that she'd yelled something, but he didn't react in a way many might. He stood and looked around, starting to pace back and forth along the wall, still keeping a distance between him and everyone else. He looked back to see that she had spoken again, and this time he could make out what she'd said, and backed up a little, unsure.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 20th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Alex flinched as she yelled, looking at her. "Uh... A meet and greet? I guess we could." He agrees, looking at eceryone else. "I mean, why not?"

Spikes
March 21st, 2017, 12:02 AM
Alex flinched as she yelled, looking at her. "Uh... A meet and greet? I guess we could." He agrees, looking at eceryone else. "I mean, why not?"
"Heheh. Yaayy." she clapped her hands a few times, smiling. Sliding off of the bed, she moved closer to the group and sat down on the floor. "Then we can all know each other's names and we won't have to guess." she patted at the ground beside her, on both sides, indicating open spots for people to sit. "Come on."

Looks like someone else had already "taken charge". He was quite surprised at how loud she could manage to shout, and was slightly taken aback by her sudden outburst and suggestion. He saw no harm in it, though he didn't want to sit beside her, himself.

aleka!
March 21st, 2017, 07:53 AM
What have I missed?)

doghouse
March 21st, 2017, 08:07 AM
What have I missed?)
(They're out of the van, and in a white room with beds and stuff, not tied up. That's pretty much it.)

Rask watched the others, but made no motion to join in. He had no reason to, as for him, t didn't much matter what their names were. He slumped down against the wall so he was sitting again, his hands resting in his lap. If he felt the need to join in, he would, but so far, he didn't. He rubbed his hands over his wrists, feeling a slight bit of rope burn. He'd hated being subdued like that, because it reduced his ability to communicate in every way. Shifting, Rask lowered his gaze so that he couldn't see the others.

Silhouettes
March 21st, 2017, 02:50 PM
Recap? :3)

Spikes
March 21st, 2017, 02:54 PM
Recap? :3)
(They're doing a meet and greet pretty much XD)

Silhouettes
March 21st, 2017, 02:56 PM
(They're doing a meet and greet pretty much XD)
Okie :3 I'll post somethin' after Secluded)

cute skeleton
March 21st, 2017, 02:59 PM
(what happened?

~Masked~
March 21st, 2017, 07:14 PM
Dawn looked around at the others then at Rask her eyes filled with a slight curiosity raising an eyebrow at him she walked over the girl then crossed her arms "You're not going to join in?" she asked then sighing as she felt her wrists stung again, closing her eyes for a few moments she reopened them Dawn then asked "Hey this probably sounds rude but are you deaf?" she tilted her head a little curious of how he would answer.

doghouse
March 21st, 2017, 07:32 PM
Dawn looked around at the others then at Rask her eyes filled with a slight curiosity raising an eyebrow at him she walked over the girl then crossed her arms "You're not going to join in?" she asked then sighing as she felt her wrists stung again, closing her eyes for a few moments she reopened them Dawn then asked "Hey this probably sounds rude but are you deaf?" she tilted her head a little curious of how he would answer.
Rask caught a bit of movement and looked up to see the girl he'd seen earlier standing in front of him. He watched her, quickly realizing what she said, he shook his head, his gray eyes filled with a mixture of uncertainty and fear, along with a small gleam of hope. He watched her face carefully, trying to figure out what she'd said. At this, he nodded, then shook his head, tapping his ear and grinning.
Doesn't sound rude at all. I'm hungry. he signed, his hands still shaky, and he'd just realized how hungry he was.

~Masked~
March 21st, 2017, 07:37 PM
Rask caught a bit of movement and looked up to see the girl he'd seen earlier standing in front of him. He watched her, quickly realizing what she said, he shook his head, his gray eyes filled with a mixture of uncertainty and fear, along with a small gleam of hope. He watched her face carefully, trying to figure out what she'd said. At this, he nodded, then shook his head, tapping his ear and grinning.
Doesn't sound rude at all. I'm hungry. he signed, just realizing how hungry he was.
She smiled a little shrugging then looking around, "i don't think there is any food here but i don't think there trying to kill us so maybe they'll bring something soon" Dawn sat down beside him closing her eyes and rubbing her wrists she could understand Rask a bit more now she had seen people who didn't talk but only knew basic things about sign language "Anyway..whats your name?" she asked turning towards him.

doghouse
March 21st, 2017, 07:43 PM
She smiled a little shrugging then looking around, "i don't think there is any food here but i don't think there trying to kill us so maybe they'll bring something soon" Dawn sat down beside him closing her eyes and rubbing her wrists she could understand Rask a bit more now she had seen people who didn't talk but only knew basic things about sign language "Anyway..whats your name?" she asked turning towards him.
Rask was relieved that she seemed to have understood. He knew that once people were around him long enough, they often started to pick up on his way of communication a bit. He stared downwards for a moment, then looked back up.
R-A-S-K. You? he had to spell out him name, as there was no sign for it, but he did it slowly to help her understand him. He watched her, realizing that her wrists looked even worse than his own. He wished he could shift, but something seemed to be interfering with the ability.

cute skeleton
March 21st, 2017, 08:40 PM
moon sat by a corner looking at the ground thinking of her family and friends back home and why they would do this.

~Masked~
March 21st, 2017, 08:41 PM
Rask was relieved that she seemed to have understood. He knew that once people were around him long enough, they often started to pick up on his way of communication a bit. He stared downwards for a moment, then looked back up.
R-A-S-K. You? he had to spell out him name, as there was no sign for it, but he did it slowly to help her understand him. He watched her, realizing that her wrists looked even worse than his own. He wished he could shift, but something seemed to be interfering with the ability.
She nodded smiling "Rask right? nice to meet you I'm Dawn " Dawn put out her hand she enjoyed Rasks company the girl hoped they could become good friends, since to be exact she never really had any friends.

doghouse
March 21st, 2017, 08:51 PM
She nodded smiling "Rask right? nice to meet you I'm Dawn " Dawn put out her hand she enjoyed Rask's company the girl hoped they could become good friends, since to be exact she never really had any friends.
He nodded, pleased that she'd understood. She looked about two years older than him, but he didn't mind. She seemed friendly enough, which was a lot coming from him. He wondered how long they would be stuck here. He didn't want to be here at all, but he had no choice. He shook her hand, then pulled away, unsure.
Nice to meet you, too. he signed, closing his eyes for a moment.

~Masked~
March 21st, 2017, 09:14 PM
He nodded, pleased that she'd understood. She looked about two years older than him, but he didn't mind. She seemed friendly enough, which was a lot coming from him. He wondered how long they would be stuck here. He didn't want to be here at all, but he had no choice. He shook her hand, then pulled away, unsure.
Nice to meet you, too. he signed, closing his eyes for a moment.
Dawn smiled and shook his hand quietly she began to play with her hair, noticing that Rask was a year or two younger than her she then said "So..what's your family like?" she didn't want to force him to tell her but asked him with a bit of gentleness in her eyes.

doghouse
March 21st, 2017, 09:20 PM
Dawn smiled and shook his hand quietly she began to play with her hair, noticing that Rask was a year or two younger than her she then said "So..what's your family like?" she didn't want to force him to tell her but asked him with a bit of gentleness in her eyes.
Rask was tempted to stand up and start pacing back and forth. He couldn't stand it here much longer. The white room hurt his eyes, and there was nothing to do. He remained sitting down, but he knew it wouldn't be long before he got up and started pacing the room.
Kicked me out. he signed, then tilted his head. He watched the others, and, not wanting sympathy, he stood up, unable to stay still. He began to pace back and forth.

rubinaito
March 21st, 2017, 09:51 PM
Amelia had long since changed into her outfit, and she was now staring outside the room with a hand on the glass. She was watching for somebody, anybody to come by.

doghouse
March 21st, 2017, 10:04 PM
Amelia had long since changed into her outfit, and she was now staring outside the room with a hand on the glass. She was watching for somebody, anybody to come by.
Rask stopped near Amelia, following her gaze. He tapped the glass, wondering if it was breakable. He half wanted to grab the heaviest near object he could carry and throw it repeatedly against the glass, but his senses told him not to. It would probably be useless, and only result in trouble for him and everyone else.

~Masked~
March 21st, 2017, 10:21 PM
Rask stopped near Amelia, following her gaze. He tapped the glass, wondering if it was breakable. He half wanted to grab the heaviest near object he could carry and throw it repeatedly against the glass, but his senses told him not to. It would probably be useless, and only result in trouble for him and everyone else.

Rask was tempted to stand up and start pacing back and forth. He couldn't stand it here much longer. The white room hurt his eyes, and there was nothing to do. He remained sitting down, but he knew it wouldn't be long before he got up and started pacing the room.
Kicked me out. he signed, then tilted his head. He watched the others, and, not wanting sympathy, he stood up, unable to stay still. He began to pace back and forth.
Dawn watched Rask worried a bit for him then stood up and walked over to the two she stared out the window, she became unsure what to do so then she said "Do think they'll come back?" her voice filled a little with nervousness.

doghouse
March 21st, 2017, 10:43 PM
Dawn watched Rask worried a bit for him then stood up and walked over to the two she stared out the window, she became unsure what to do so then she said "Do think they'll come back?" her voice filled a little with nervousness.Rask had decided that out of spite, he was not going to put on the clothes provided, and was going to wear what he had on, dark camouflage cargo pants and a gray t-shirt. Having his back turned to Dawn, he didn't nnow she'd spoken, or was even behind him, and was a bit startled when he'd turned around and saw her there. Had he been able to shift, he would've changed into something fast and darted off, but as it was, he couldn't.
You say something? he asked after a moment.

~Masked~
March 21st, 2017, 10:46 PM
Rask had decided that out of spite, he was not going to put on the clothes provided, and was going to wear what he had on, dark camouflage cargo pants and a gray t-shirt. Having his back turned to Dawn, he didn't nnow she'd spoken, or was even behind him, and was a bit startled when he'd turned around and saw her there. Had he been able to shift, he would've changed into something fast and darted off, but as it was, he couldn't.
You say something? he asked after a moment.
she looked at him then shook her head "N-Nothing.." Dawn stuttered a little she had meant to speak to herself but had said it aloud sighing she walked and sat on of the beds she then began to play with her hair staring down at the clothing on the ground.

doghouse
March 21st, 2017, 11:05 PM
she looked at him then shook her head "N-Nothing.." Dawn stuttered a little she had meant to speak to herself but had said it aloud sighing she walked and sat on of the beds she then began to play with her hair staring down at the clothing on the ground.
Rask nodded, not quite believing her! Somehow, he felt like he'd frightened her, and he turned away, stepping towards the window and looking at Amelia.
See anything? he signed, peering out through the glass.

aleka!
March 22nd, 2017, 03:48 PM
Has anything happened?)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 22nd, 2017, 06:25 PM
"Heheh. Yaayy." she clapped her hands a few times, smiling. Sliding off of the bed, she moved closer to the group and sat down on the floor. "Then we can all know each other's names and we won't have to guess." she patted at the ground beside her, on both sides, indicating open spots for people to sit. "Come on."
Looks like someone else had already "taken charge". He was quite surprised at how loud she could manage to shout, and was slightly taken aback by her sudden outburst and suggestion. He saw no harm in it, though he didn't want to sit beside her, himself.
Alex shrugged and stopped leaning on the wall, sitting next to Valerie. He then waited for others to join, although he didn't think anyone would really want to.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 22nd, 2017, 06:25 PM
Has anything happened?)
( Not really. )

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 06:47 PM
Alex shrugged and stopped leaning on the wall, sitting next to Valerie. He then waited for others to join, although he didn't think anyone would really want to.
"Ok, well... I'm Valerie." she nodded her head slightly, smiling and looking at the others. "Any other names?"

Lanks shot a side glance at Alex, looking rather disinterested. He didn't want to go first, if it all, and waited for someone else to respond.

rubinaito
March 22nd, 2017, 06:54 PM
"Amelia." Amelia spoke half-heartedly.

doghouse
March 22nd, 2017, 06:57 PM
Rask leaned against the wall, his back turned to the glass. He had given up on that, and was starting to wonder if they were going to die here after all.

aleka!
March 22nd, 2017, 07:21 PM
Alia tipped her head to the side slightly. "And I'm Alia." She said, crossing her arms.

Serendipity
March 22nd, 2017, 07:23 PM
There is still much left in this world to be discovered. At least, that is what the common person believes. However, this simply not true... After all, you are the prime examples of this. Welcome to Base 231- This will be your home from now on.

Base 231

|| Introduction ||

You weren't really normal. You knew it, your parents knew it, your friends knew it. You could change into whatever form you wanted, as long as it was a living, breathing animal. You were hidden from the government, or so you thought.

Now, you're either 15 or older, and the government has decided to finally come and collect you... their experiments.

|| Rules ||

1. No fighting back until you get to the Lab.
2. You can attempt to escape, but escape will not be possible until later.
3. Your character must be 15 or older to participate in this rp.
4. Normal WCO rules still apply.
5. I'll play all of the major lab assistants, for now.

|| Form ||
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Subject Number:
Other:
Name: Jessica Holmes
Looks: Idk redhair greeneyes idk
Personality: TBRPD
Subject Number: #1
Other: Super dangerouz

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 22nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
"I'm Alex." Alex says smiling a bit.

Silhouettes
March 22nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
(Hmm... looking for the right moment to put in Lilac.)

rubinaito
March 22nd, 2017, 11:22 PM
Name: Jessica Holmes
Looks: Idk redhair greeneyes idk
Personality: TBRPD
Subject Number: #1
Other: Super dangerouz
Accepted, everyone's the same level of "dangerous" though.

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 11:27 PM
"I'm Lanks." he decided to speak up. The others were, and he may as well join in. No harm in sharing names. He smiled slightly as he looked at the others, they seemed friendly, and he wanted to be able to talk around with them, possibly help them all out of this mess.

Valerie was ecstatic that they had responded, her eyes bright and full of excitement. "Well... Hi everyone! Isn't it better now that we know each other's names?" She looked around for anyone else who hadn't responded yet, as if to egg them on.

doghouse
March 23rd, 2017, 03:33 AM
"I'm Lanks." he decided to speak up. The others were, and he may as well join in. No harm in sharing names. He smiled slightly as he looked at the others, they seemed friendly, and he wanted to be able to talk around with them, possibly help them all out of this mess.

Valerie was ecstatic that they had responded, her eyes bright and full of excitement. "Well... Hi everyone! Isn't it better now that we know each other's names?" She looked around for anyone else who hadn't responded yet, as if to egg them on.
Rask looked around. He still didn't really know anyone else's names apart from Amelia's ad Dawn's. He knew what he should do, but he figured that they'd hear at some point, and he decided not to go and tell them, besides, he doubted very many would understand anyways. He turned, staring out the glass once more. If anyone wanted to talk with him, they would have to get his attention, and he was just fine with that. Rask sighed. All he'd wanted was to have a peaceful, normal life despite his abilities, and now, those hopes were crushed. He had nothing now, and he was trapped. He was hungry and scared. He didn't let it show, but he was very scared. Scared of what the future may bring. To him and to everyone around him.