PDA

View Full Version : Wolves Of The Moon (Private RP)

|+sari+|
March 19th, 2017, 05:55 PM
There is a pack... a pack of wolves who live in the forest, free to do what they want, free to live where they want. They were unseperable, taking care of each other, when one day, they were seperated... leaving only two of them.

((Sorry, this is a Private RolePlay between me and Swiftheart But don't let that prevent you from snooping at what we are doing! ^^

My Character:

Name: Fang
Looks: a black furred wolf with emerald green eyes. Her fur is sleek and shiny. She has muscular shoulders and hind legs.
Persona: strong willed, determined, wise, and serious.
Other: Was alpha, but since her pack is now gone, she cares for the other wolf...

Static
March 19th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Here is my charecter
Name: storm
Looks:grey with yellow eyes and soft fur.is Gerry muscular and strong. And fur looks dusty even when clean.

|+sari+|
March 20th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Here is my charecter
Name: storm
Looks:grey with yellow eyes and soft fur.is Gerry muscular and strong. And fur looks dusty even when clean.

Yays!!!

*Fang blinks her green eyes open, and stretches out her limbs. She yawns, showing sharp canines. She then rolls over and jumps up, using her nose to nudge the wolf beside her* Cmon, Storm. We might as well get moving *she says to him*

|+sari+|
March 20th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Swiftheart make sure to Quote my Posts when you Reply so I can find them more easily.

Static
March 24th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Yays!!!

*Fang blinks her green eyes open, and stretches out her limbs. She yawns, showing sharp canines. She then rolls over and jumps up, using her nose to nudge the wolf beside her* Cmon, Storm. We might as well get moving *she says to him*
Storm wakes up,licking his chops and nods."OK.I'm coming" he said,standing up and shaking dust Frome his grey fur.

|+sari+|
March 27th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Storm wakes up,licking his chops and nods."OK.I'm coming" he said,standing up and shaking dust Frome his grey fur.

*Fang waits til Storm is ready and lightly but gently nips his ear to wake him up fully. She then sighs and gazes out into the distance* Okay. We need to think of what to do next. Where should we go? The city? Maybe out in the fields f the countryside? What do you think?

Static
March 31st, 2017, 07:30 PM
*Fang waits til Storm is ready and lightly but gently nips his ear to wake him up fully. She then sighs and gazes out into the distance* Okay. We need to think of what to do next. Where should we go? The city? Maybe out in the fields f the countryside? What do you think?
Storm thought for a moment."The city. There might be more food."

|+sari+|
April 1st, 2017, 05:45 PM
Storm thought for a moment."The city. There might be more food."

*Fang nods* City it is, then. *she starts padding through the trees, then pauses to look back and make sure Storm was following*

Static
April 1st, 2017, 05:47 PM
*Fang nods* City it is, then. *she starts padding through the trees, then pauses to look back and make sure Storm was following*
Storm followed Fang out of the den."Um...how far away is the city?" Storm asked.

|+sari+|
April 1st, 2017, 05:53 PM
Storm followed Fang out of the den."Um...how far away is the city?" Storm asked.

*Fang glanced at him* I know where I am going. Just stay with me, and you will be fine. *she continues padding throught the trees, her furry ears alert to make sure she continued to hear Storm's pawsteps behind her. She abruptly stopped, and a snarl ripped through her throat. Another wolf was up ahead, gazing at them*

Static
April 1st, 2017, 06:54 PM
*Fang glanced at him* I know where I am going. Just stay with me, and you will be fine. *she continues padding throught the trees, her furry ears alert to make sure she continued to hear Storm's pawsteps behind her. She abruptly stopped, and a snarl ripped through her throat. Another wolf was up ahead, gazing at them*
Storm stopped,staring straight foward

|+sari+|
April 2nd, 2017, 04:41 PM
Storm stopped,staring straight foward

*Fang stepped in front of Storm protectively, and she raised the thick sleek black fur on her back and tail to seem bigger and more intimidating to the other wolf up ahead. She remembered this wolf; he was one of the members of the Blood Pack, the Pack that attacked her and Storm's Pack, the Moon Pack, and killed the rest of their Pack Members. She knew how dangerous this wolf was, and if he attacked, she hoped all the hard and exhausting training she and Storm had done while traveling would pay off. She kept her eyes locked on him, her muzzle curled into a snarl* What do you want? *she growled at him. The wolf just came up to her in answer, and circled her slowly, smirking* Why, Fang, I see you survived the attack. And you look much stronger. You have trained, it seems. Am I correct?

*Fang stayed where she was, standing still while the enemy wolf circled her. She glared at him* Yes, we have trained *she snapped at him, referring to Storm as well*

*The enemy wolf looked behind her, and stuck up his snout in distaste when he saw Storm* Ah, I see. He survived as well... and I see he has also trained *he sneered at him* Well, well, Storm. Let's see just how much you've trained, shall we? *and he lunged at Storm*

NO!!! *Fang cried out as the enemy wolf lunged at Storm*

Static
April 2nd, 2017, 08:48 PM
*Fang stepped in front of Storm protectively, and she raised the thick sleek black fur on her back and tail to seem bigger and more intimidating to the wolf up ahead. She remembered this wolf; he was one of the members of the Blood Pack, the Pack that attacked her and Storm's Pack, the Moon Pack, and killed the rest of their Pack Members. She knew how dangerous this wolf was, and if he attacked, she hoped all the hard and exhausting training she and Storm had done while traveling would pay off. She kept her eyes locked on him, her muzzle curled into a snarl* What do you want? *she growled at him. The wolf just came up to her in answer, and circled her slowly, smirking* Why, Fang, I see you survived the attack. And you look much stronger. You have trained, it seems. Am I correct?

*Fang stayed where she was, standing still while the enemy wolf circled her. She glared at him* Yes, we have trained *she snapped at him, referring to Storm as well*

*The enemy wolf looked behind her, and stuck up his snout in distaste when he saw Storm* Ah, I see. He survived as well... and I see he has also trained *he sneered at him* Well, well, Storm. Let's see just how much you've trained, shall we? *and he lunged at Storm*

NO!!! *Fang cried out as the enemy wolf lunged at Storm*

Storm snarled at the wolf,grabbing it's neck in his jaws.pinning the wolf down,he put a paw on its head and leaned next to its ear."This,is for the pack." He snarled,grabbing the wolf's throught.

|+sari+|
April 3rd, 2017, 03:02 PM
Storm snarled at the wolf,grabbing it's neck in his jaws.pinning the wolf down,he put a paw on its head and leaned next to its ear."This,is for the pack." He snarled,grabbing the wolf's throught.

*The enemy wolf's eyes gazed up at Storm, his gaze cool and carefree. He yawned* Too easy *and he kicked Storm off of him with incredible strength, and Storm went flying through the air, then slammed into a tree. Fang howled in despair and sorrow as she heard a few of Storm's bones snap. She whirled around to face the enemy wolf* How dare you!? *she snapped, a snarl ripping through her throat as she glared at him. The enemy wolf chuckled, then calmly bent to lick his white fur. He smirked as he looked up and flicked his head* How dare I? It's not like you could have stopped me. I am much stronger than you both, and always will be. The Blood Pack always wins *he then lowers his body towards the ground, and slowly stalks towards Fang* Can you stop me now? *he then charged towards her with incredible speed. But she dodged to the side, and the white wolf yelped as his snout collided with a tree. He shook his head, growling, and whirled around* You think you're smart, don't ya? *his tongue slipped from his muzzle to catch the blood trickling from his nose, and he growled*

*Fang chuckled and she licked her paw* I guess that is why you're called the Blood Pack *she smirked at her joke, then calmly stood there, stance ready* Try to come at me again. I dare you *she snapped at him*

*The enemy wolf just stood there a moment, thinking, then ran off into the trees* This isn't over!!! *he called as he bounded off*

*Fang stood there a moment, gazing where the wolf had run off, and she stayed there a minute, in case he came back. When he didn't, she padded over to where Storm was laying on the ground. She nudged his shoulder gently with her nose, knowing he was in a lot of pain and in no condition to travel* Storm... can you walk? The den is not far... can you lean on me? It'll be easier *she gazed at him worriedly as she waited for an answer*

Static
April 3rd, 2017, 03:42 PM
*The enemy wolf's eyes gazed up at Storm, his gaze cool and carefree. He yawned* Too easy *and he kicked Storm off of him with incredible strength, and Storm went flying through the air, then slammed into a tree. Fang howled in despair and sorrow as she heard a few of Storm's bones snap. She whirled around to face the enemy wolf* How dare you!? *she snapped, a snarl ripping through her throat as she glared at him. The enemy wolf chuckled, then calmly bent to lick his white fur. He smirked as he looked up and flicked his head* How dare I? It's not like you could have stopped me. I am much stronger than you both, and always will be. The Blood Pack always wins *he then lowers his body towards the ground, and slowly stalks towards Fang* Can you stop me now? *he then charged towards her with incredible speed. But she dodged to the side, and the white wolf yelped as his snout collided with a tree. He shook his head, growling, and whirled around* You think you're smart, don't ya? *his tongue slipped from his muzzle to catch the blood trickling from his nose, and he growled*

*Fang chuckled and she licked her paw* I guess that is why you're called the Blood Pack *she smirked at her joke, then calmly stood there, stance ready* Try to come at me again. I dare you *she snapped at him*

*The enemy wolf just stood there a moment, thinking, then ran off into the trees* This isn't over!!! *he called as he bounded off*

*Fang stood there a moment, gazing where the wolf had run off, and she stayed there a minute, in case he came back. When he didn't, she padded over to where Storm was laying on the ground. She nudged his shoulder gently with her nose, knowing he was in a lot of pain and in no condition to travel* Storm... can you walk? The den is not far... can you lean on me? It'll be easier *she gazed at him worriedly as she waited for an answer*
Storm sloly stood up,pain crossing his face."I think my left shoulder is sprained.I can still walk." He told her. "How can I have been beaten so easily?I thought we was stronger.At least able to run them off.We need to keep training.Atleast I do.[Fang was able to rumn them off!" he thought."I can still go to the city." He said,knowing the city might be pushing it a little to far.His grey fur was ruffled and dusty,a trickle of blood ran Frome his shoulder.He was bleeding even worse on his head where he had hit the tree. RosePet123

|+sari+|
April 4th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Storm sloly stood up,pain crossing his face."I think my left shoulder is sprained.I can still walk." He told her. "How can I have been beaten so easily?I thought we was stronger.At least able to run them off.We need to keep training.Atleast I do.[Fang was able to rumn them off!" he thought."I can still go to the city." He said,knowing the city might be pushing it a little to far.His grey fur was ruffled and dusty,a trickle of blood ran Frome his shoulder.He was bleeding even worse on his head where he had hit the tree. RosePet123

*Fang licked the blood from Storm's head, treating him like he was her pup. She was always was a mother towards him, and she cared about him as if he were her son. She shook her head* You are in no condition to go to the city until you are at least a bit healed *she nosed the side of his flank, checking the bones. She felt a few cracks* And your ribs are broken *she sighed* I am sorry, Storm, but if we go as far as the city, you'll irritate and damage your bones further. We must go back to the den so you can rest. While you are resting, I'll search for some herbs to help quicken the healing proccess and stop the bleeding more easily *she pressed her flank to the smaller wolf's side and wrapped her tail over his back, and started leading him in the direction of the den*

Static
April 4th, 2017, 12:31 PM
*Fang licked the blood from Storm's head, treating him like he was her pup. She was always was a mother towards him, and she cared about him as if he were her son. She shook her head* You are in no condition to go to the city until you are at least a bit healed *she nosed the side of his flank, checking the bones. She felt a few cracks* And your ribs are broken *she sighed* I am sorry, Storm, but if we go as far as the city, you'll irritate and damage your bones further. We must go back to the den so you can rest. While you are resting, I'll search for some herbs to help quicken the healing proccess and stop the bleeding more easily *she pressed her flank to the smaller wolf's side and wrapped her tail over his back, and started leading him in the direction of the den*
Storm winced as he stood up and fell back down.He finally managed to stand up while leaning on her shoulder."What do we do when they come back?They know where our den is most likely,sense they found where we where coming frome." He said. "There farther we walk,the harder it gets to walk..." he thought,stumbling but regaining himself."And the harder it gets to even stand..."

|+sari+|
April 4th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Storm winced as he stood up and fell back down.He finally managed to stand up while leaning on her shoulder."What do we do when they come back?They know where our den is most likely,sense they found where we where coming frome." He said. "There farther we walk,the harder it gets to walk..." he thought,stumbling but regaining himself."And the harder it gets to even stand..."

*Fang glanced at the younger wolf. Her eyes sparkled with pride* I found another den... a hidden one. I only noticed it because I was hunting after a rabbit, and it went into it. But the Blood Pack will never notice it *she kept beside Storm, and led him to a leafy bush. She left his side to push her nose through, and she slipped through the leaves. One she was inside, she poked her head out and chuckled, looking at Storm* Cmon in and lay down. I'll go look for some herbs and a meal *she slipped out and nosed him towards the bush*

Static
April 4th, 2017, 12:44 PM
*Fang glanced at the younger wolf. Her eyes sparkled with pride* I found another den... a hidden one. I only noticed it because I was hunting after a rabbit, and it went into it. But the Blood Pack will never notice it *she kept beside Storm, and led him to a leafy bush. She left his side to push her nose through, and she slipped through the leaves. One she was inside, she poked her head out and chuckled, looking at Storm* Cmon in and lay down. I'll go look for some herbs and a meal *she slipped out and nosed him towards the bush*
Storm nodded,laying down and not caring how comfortable it was."Thank's.For helping in the fight." He said,his eyes already closing.By the time that fang was gone,he was already fast asleap.His dark grey fur was stained in drops of blood but he was OK for the moment.

monfang
April 4th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Name: White
Looks: profile pic~ a full white wolf with one blue, one orange eyes
Persona: She is antagonistic, stubborn, stoic, tough, strong-willed, loyal, caring, dramatic, and protective molly. She seems to get on many's nerves, and has no problem doing so, and would do it for fun or for the hell of it, but do not underestimate her. She is stubborn and stoic, believing that she can get through anything, that there is nothing she can't handle. She is tough and strong-willed, and will always stick to what she said, always stick to what she believes in, and she will be there for her family. She is loyal, more loyal than any clan cat, and although she isn't one, she has the loyalty of a dog to it's owner. She keeps her word. She is caring, considerate of others, and she makes sure others go before her, that she is last. She is dramatic, mostly for her friends and family to get a good laugh. She wants the best for them, more than herself, for she believes that she doesn't matter as much at they do. And finally she is protective. She would protect anyone and everyone, making sure they are safe. She has been through hell, and she looks like it too, but her past doesn't affect her in any way. She will never back down from a fight, and you'll see that in her, but she knows when to stop.
Other: none

|+sari+|
April 4th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Storm nodded,laying down and not caring how comfortable it was."Thank's.For helping in the fight." He said,his eyes already closing.By the time that fang was gone,he was already fast asleap.His dark grey fur was stained in drops of blood but he was OK for the moment.
Name: White
Looks: profile pic~ a full white wolf with one blue, one orange eyes
Persona: She is antagonistic, stubborn, stoic, tough, strong-willed, loyal, caring, dramatic, and protective molly. She seems to get on many's nerves, and has no problem doing so, and would do it for fun or for the hell of it, but do not underestimate her. She is stubborn and stoic, believing that she can get through anything, that there is nothing she can't handle. She is tough and strong-willed, and will always stick to what she said, always stick to what she believes in, and she will be there for her family. She is loyal, more loyal than any clan cat, and although she isn't one, she has the loyalty of a dog to it's owner. She keeps her word. She is caring, considerate of others, and she makes sure others go before her, that she is last. She is dramatic, mostly for her friends and family to get a good laugh. She wants the best for them, more than herself, for she believes that she doesn't matter as much at they do. And finally she is protective. She would protect anyone and everyone, making sure they are safe. She has been through hell, and she looks like it too, but her past doesn't affect her in any way. She will never back down from a fight, and you'll see that in her, but she knows when to stop.
Other: none

mony Fang will run into White while looking for herbs and food for Storm ))

*Fang licked the smaller wolf's cheek in her way of saying your welcome, and slipped out, smiling to herself as she heard Storm's soft breathing. She padded through the trees, and sniffs every tree, plant, and bush for the familiar scent of herbs. She finally reaches a plant with a minty scent, and uses her jaws to tear off a few leaves. Suddenly she hears padsteps behind her, and another wolf's scent fills her nose. She whirls around, dropping the herb from her jaws to curl her muzzle into a snarl, and a snarl ripped through her throat as a white wolf came into view. Fang had never seen this wolf, and was sure she was not part of the enemy Blood Pack, but that didn't keep Fang from getting into a defensive stance. She stood rigid as the other wolf came closer, and she was ready to attack or run if need be*

Static
April 4th, 2017, 02:54 PM
mony Fang will run into White while looking for herbs and food for Storm ))

*Fang licked the smaller wolf's cheek in her way of saying your welcome, and slipped out, smiling to herself as she heard Storm's soft breathing. She padded through the trees, and sniffs every tree, plant, and bush for the familiar scent of herbs. She finally reaches a plant with a minty scent, and uses her jaws to tear off a few leaves. Suddenly she hears padsteps behind her, and another wolf's scent fills her nose. She whirls around, dropping the herb from her jaws to curl her muzzle into a snarl, and a snarl ripped through her throat as a white wolf came into view. Fang had never seen this wolf, and was sure she was not part of the enemy Blood Pack, but that didn't keep Fang from getting into a defensive stance. She stood rigid as the other wolf came closer, and she was ready to attack or run if need be*. Storm snapped open his eyes at the sound of snarling,expecting the worse.It was far off Frome the den,but fang was gone.And it was her snarling.He lifted his head in panic. "Storm!Where is she?"
He thought.He started to stand up,but helped and fell back down.He closed his eyes trying to calm down. "No blood pack sent near here.She might have ran into a badger or bear though.But it smells like wolf.Not a pack wolf." Calmed down slightly,he waited for her safe return.

monfang
April 4th, 2017, 04:13 PM
White walked on the other side of the bushes that Fang was on, minding her own. However the sudden scent of another wolf filled her nostrils and she froze. Uh oh. Now who can I get angry. she thought, ans then she padded out, no threatening stance, nor hateful look. Just a smile, and a mischievous look in her eyes. She was silent, hoping the other wolf, who she presumed to be female, would say something first.

|+sari+|
April 8th, 2017, 10:44 AM
White walked on the other side of the bushes that Fang was on, minding her own. However the sudden scent of another wolf filled her nostrils and she froze. Uh oh. Now who can I get angry. she thought, ans then she padded out, no threatening stance, nor hateful look. Just a smile, and a mischievous look in her eyes. She was silent, hoping the other wolf, who she presumed to be female, would say something first.

Fang stayed rigid, then noticed the other wolf's friendly expression and nonthreatening posture. Fang relaxed slightly, and reduced her reduced her snarl to a slight frown. She hesitantly said* Who are you? *she sat, her tail curled around her hanches defensively. She gazed at the other wolf, waiting for a response*

monfang
April 8th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Fang stayed rigid, then noticed the other wolf's friendly expression and nonthreatening posture. Fang relaxed slightly, and reduced her reduced her snarl to a slight frown. She hesitantly said* Who are you? *she sat, her tail curled around her hanches defensively. She gazed at the other wolf, waiting for a response*
"White." she said, and sat as well, her bicoloured eyes flashing. The blue and orange colours seemed to compliment her snow-white pelt.

Static
April 8th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Strom lifted his head and waited for fang to return.he had fallen asleap but did not know how long. "The other wolf smell is steal there.And fangs.I hope she is OK" . he thought worridly.

|+sari+|
April 13th, 2017, 03:16 PM
"White." she said, and sat as well, her bicoloured eyes flashing. The blue and orange colours seemed to compliment her snow-white pelt.
Strom lifted his head and waited for fang to return.he had fallen asleap but did not know how long. "The other wolf smell is steal there.And fangs.I hope she is OK" . he thought worridly.

*Fang stayed where she was, her emerald green eyes watching the other, bicoloured wolf's ones. She gazed warily* I am Fang. I used to be Alpha of the Moon Pack before it was seperated and the rest of the Members were killed. Now it's just Storm and me *she sighed and stood, having figured out White isn't a threat* Now, if you'll excuse me, White. I need to go take these herbs to Storm. He is hurt badly. I'll see you around *she takes the hebs she had dropped into her strong jaws, making sure not to crush the delicate leaves. The muscles in her black, sleek shoulders rippled as she shivered from the chilly winds*

Static
April 22nd, 2017, 06:31 PM
Storm's head was off of his paws,his ribs still curled to the right,trying to avoid the pain if he turned to the left just a little.His grey ears where pointed toward to catch any noise of fang's return.