PDA

View Full Version : ~The Hunger Games~

Silhouettes
March 19th, 2017, 03:50 PM
So, yup. There isn't much to say about it. Such a colorful, great description, righht? But, I will roll a random generator, and say the first, second, third, and fourth places. So, it's a fair, win-win :3. (I will send you the results if you don't trust me :0)
So, my awesome description is over.
Open Tributes:
D.1 M&F
D.2 M
D.4 M
D.5 M&F
D.6 M&F
D.7 F
D.8 M&F
D.9 F
D.10 M&F
D. 11 M&F
D. 12 M&F

Rules:
No Powerplaying, Even if You Win
No Hard-Core Gore (Its hard, I know)
No Bellyaching if You Don't Win
You Can Decide your Weapons, but If you Are Not in The Careers or Going Solo, not to much plz
If You Want, and Only if You Are in The Top 4, You Can Freely Join the Careers. {D.1,D.2,and D.4}
So far, no more than 2 Tributes per person
Career District Ppl can Pick not To Be in Careers (Someone will take there place)
Have Fun Killing Kids

Form:
Name:
Age {12-18}:
Appearance:
Skills:
Personality:
Disavantages:
Alliance {Others Must Agree, Even Careers}:
Other:

Mio Form:
Name: Brooke
District: 4
Appearance: http://iwall365.com/iPhoneWallpaper/640x960/1401/Pretty-girl-brown-hair_640x960_iPhone_4_wallpaper.jpg
Skills: Knife Throwing, Brief Bow 'n Arrow Skill, and Trackin and Killin
Personality: TBRP'D {To be edited}
Disavantages: Poor Healing, Running Long Distance, and Reacts before Thinks
Alliance: Careers
Other: Will not winnnn

Careers: Brooke, Ronan(?, Slash-GNR), Deria(?, Fallen) (You can send a group P.M to all the careers if you wanna join... you may not be accepted.)

Lone Tributes:
Iris & Hunter ( RosePet123 are they in an alliance together? Alliance open.) Alex Byrne (Insert_User_Name , Open Alliance.) Alex (Shadomaru, Open?)

News/Weather/Arena:
Too Come

|+sari+|
March 19th, 2017, 04:03 PM
So, yup. There isn't much to say about it. Such a colorful, great description, righht? But, I will roll a random generator, and say the first, second, third, and fourth places. So, it's a fair, win-win :3. (I will send you the results if you don't trust me :0)
Open Tributes:
D.1 M&F
D.2 M&F
D.3 M&F
D.4 M
D.5 M&F
D.6 M&F
D.7 M&F
D.8 M&F
D.9 M&F
D.10 M&F
D. 11 M&F
D. 12 M&F

Rules:
You Can Decide your Weapons, but If you Are Not in The Careers or Going Solo, not to much plz
If You Want, and Only if You Are in The Top 4, You Can Freely Join the Careers. {D.1,D.2,and D.4}
Have Fun Killing Kids

Form:
Name:
District:
Age {12-18}:
Appearance:
Skills:
Personality:
Alliance {Others Must Agree}:
Other:

Mio Form will be added on Soon

News/Weather/Arena:
Too Come

Name: Iris//Hunter
District: 3//3
Appearance: Has snow white curly hair and lavender eyes. Pale skin. She is slim, curvy, and of medium height. She wears a denim jacket, a pastel green tee, and fitted white jeans. She wears pink Nike tennis shoes.//Dark hair that curls aroubd his ears and neck. Hazel eyes. He is slightly tan, unike his pale sister. He is tall and lean. He wears a black leather jacket, red man's tank top, and black jeans. He wears boots on his feet.
Skills: able to handle a bow and arrow with ease; has amazing aim. She also can climb anything.// Can swim very well, and is a very fast runner. Also is able to handle a gun very well.
Persona: bubbly and giddish most of the time, but serious when need be.//serious and brooding, but caring of his sister.
Alliance: Open
Other: they tis siblings :3

Am I Accepted? ))

Silhouettes
March 19th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Name: Iris//Hunter
District: 3//3
Appearance: Has snow white curly hair and lavender eyes. Pale skin. She is slim, curvy, and of medium height. She wears a denim jacket, a pastel green tee, and fitted white jeans. She wears pink Nike tennis shoes.//Dark hair that curls aroubd his ears and neck. Hazel eyes. He is slightly tan, unike his pale sister. He is tall and lean. He wears a black leather jacket, red man's tank top, and black jeans. He wears boots on his feet.
Skills: able to handle a bow and arrow with ease; has amazing aim. She also can climb anything.// Can swim very well, and is a very fast runner. Also is able to handle a gun very well.
Persona: bubbly and giddish most of the time, but serious when need be.//serious and brooding, but caring of his sister.
Alliance: Open
Other: they tis siblings :3

Am I Accepted? ))
Accepted!)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 19th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
District: 7
Age {12-18}: 18
Appearance: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Skills: Running Fast, Dodging, Hand-to-hand Combat, and Short Range Weapons.
Personality: Is TBRP'ED accepted?
Disavantages: Is bad with long range weapons, tries to strategize his attacks too much, and cares for others too much.
Alliance {Others Must Agree, Even Careers}: Open!
Other: Hello. :3

Silhouettes
March 19th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
District: 7
Age {12-18}: 18
Appearance: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Skills: Running Fast, Dodging, Hand-to-hand Combat, and Short Range Weapons.
Personality: Is TBRP'ED accepted?
Disavantages: Is bad with long range weapons, tries to strategize his attacks too much, and cares for others too much.
Alliance {Others Must Agree, Even Careers}: Open!
Other: Hello. :3
Accepted

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 19th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Name: Alex
District:9
Age {12-18}: 15
Appearance: tall lengthy and somewhat muscular African with brown eyes.
Skills:excellent hides and sniper.
Personality:QUIET! Loves to play it solo and not talk to anybody
Disavantages: terrible in hand to hand combat
Alliance {Others Must Agree, Even Careers}: If anybody wants to try. They are welcome.
Other: he's very comfortable with a bow and a pocket knife if need.

Silhouettes
March 19th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Name: Alex
District:9
Age {12-18}: 15
Appearance: tall lengthy and somewhat muscular African with brown eyes.
Skills:excellent hides and sniper.
Personality:QUIET! Loves to play it solo and not talk to anybody
Disavantages: terrible in hand to hand combat
Alliance {Others Must Agree, Even Careers}: If anybody wants to try. They are welcome.
Other: he's very comfortable with a bow and a pocket knife if need.
Accepted

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Name: Ronan
District: 2 (I really love Cato xD)
Age {12-18}: 17
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/8e/47/728e478f084464c4f70bf9435d2e4015.jpg
(short stocky built with auburn/brown shoulder length hair and bright hazel eyes that look golden/yellow)
Skills: Hunting, Bow and Arrow, running fast for short distances, talking herself out of a situation, anything with a blade, being stubborn- more to come in rp
Personality: My Normal
Disadvantages: Stamina, climbing, holding her tongue, common sense (sometimes), lying, keeping promises, hand to hand combat, saying no to someone- more to come in rp
Alliance {Others Must Agree, Even Careers}: OPEN
Other: Nope

Silhouettes
March 19th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Name: Ronan
District: 2 (I really love Cato xD)
Age {12-18}: 17
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/8e/47/728e478f084464c4f70bf9435d2e4015.jpg
(short stocky built with auburn/brown shoulder length hair and bright hazel eyes that look golden/yellow)
Skills: Hunting, Bow and Arrow, running fast for short distances, talking herself out of a situation, anything with a blade, being stubborn- more to come in rp
Personality: My Normal
Disadvantages: Stamina, climbing, holding her tongue, common sense (sometimes), lying, keeping promises, hand to hand combat, saying no to someone- more to come in rp
Alliance {Others Must Agree, Even Careers}: OPEN
Other: Nope
Accepted and Lol (Suzanne Collins was mean for killin' him)

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Accepted and Lol (Suzanne Collins was mean for killin' him)

ikr?! I really loved him even though he was like the 'bad guy' even though he was just trying to survive...

Silhouettes
March 19th, 2017, 04:55 PM
ikr?! I really loved him even though he was like the 'bad guy' even though he was just trying to survive...
Ya. It's kill or be killed there :0)

Silhouettes
March 20th, 2017, 08:43 AM
~Bump

Silhouettes
March 20th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Another ~Bump~

Silhouettes
March 23rd, 2017, 06:16 PM
~Bump~ (Someone plz join :0)

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 23rd, 2017, 06:43 PM
Suzanne kills a lot of favorite characters. Like Ares from Gregory the Overlander

CinnamonCookie
March 23rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
Name: Deria
District: FOUR
Age {12-18}: 14
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-att-us&biw=360&bih=290&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=E2rUWMeUBtq4jAO5lbDwAw&q=prim+anime+hunger+games&oq=prim+anime+hunger+games&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...21808.23885.0.24459.7.7.0.0.0.0.317.1687.0 j2j4j1.7.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..3.1.316...0j0i67k1j0i8i30k1.9eKaOY-gdgM#tbm=isch&q=blonde+girl+anime&*&imgrc=Tqd6PNV7uslaKM:
Skills: Sword fights, running, sneaking
Personality: TBRP
Disavantages: Bows, rocks, near complate darkness (because of her light hair and pale skin)
Alliance {Others Must Agree, Even Careers}: Solo?
Other: none

Silhouettes
March 24th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Suzanne kills a lot of favorite characters. Like Ares from Gregory the Overlander
Yup.
Name: Deria
District: FOUR
Age {12-18}: 14
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-att-us&biw=360&bih=290&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=E2rUWMeUBtq4jAO5lbDwAw&q=prim+anime+hunger+games&oq=prim+anime+hunger+games&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...21808.23885.0.24459.7.7.0.0.0.0.317.1687.0 j2j4j1.7.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..3.1.316...0j0i67k1j0i8i30k1.9eKaOY-gdgM#tbm=isch&q=blonde+girl+anime&*&imgrc=Tqd6PNV7uslaKM:
Skills: Sword fights, running, sneaking
Personality: TBRP
Disavantages: Bows, rocks, near complate darkness (because of her light hair and pale skin)
Alliance {Others Must Agree, Even Careers}: Solo?
Other: none
Accepted, but District 4 Female is taken.

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Open Tributes:
D.1 M&F
D.2 M
D.4 M
D.5 M&F
D.6 M&F
D.7 F
D.8 M&F
D.9 F
D.10 M&F
D. 11 M&F
D. 12 M&F

Rules:
So far, no more than 2 Tributes per person
Career District Ppl can Pick not To Be in Careers (Someone will take there place)
Have Fun Killing Kids

Form:
Name:
Age {12-18}:
Appearance:
Skills:
Personality:
Disavantages:
Alliance {Others Must Agree, Even Careers}:
Other:

Mio Form:
Name: Brooke
District: 4
Appearance: http://iwall365.com/iPhoneWallpaper/640x960/1401/Pretty-girl-brown-hair_640x960_iPhone_4_wallpaper.jpg
Skills: Knife Throwing, Brief Bow 'n Arrow Skill, and Trackin and Killin
Personality: TBRP'D {To be edited}
Disavantages: Poor Healing, Running Long Distance, and Reacts before Thinks
Alliance: Careers
Other: Will not winnnn

Careers: Brooke, Ronan(?, Slash-GNR), Deria(?, Fallen .Do you want to be in District 1?) (You can send a group P.M to all the careers if you wanna join... you may not be accepted.)

Lone Tributes:
Iris & Hunter ( RosePet123 are they in an alliance together? Alliance open.) Alex Byrne (Insert_User_Name , Open Alliance.) Alex (Shadomaru, Open?)

News/Weather/Arena:
Too Come
Sure I can be in District 1.

Silhouettes
March 25th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Sure I can be in District 1.
Okie ^_^

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Uh when are we going to start, Black Cat ?

Silhouettes
March 25th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Uh when are we going to start, Black Cat ?
When the Tributes are filled. (Or closer to being filled.)

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 09:19 PM
When the Tributes are filled. (Or closer to being filled.)
Oh ok.