PDA

View Full Version : Dragonborn's legacy

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Long time ago, there lived a man with the soul of a dragon and the body of a warrior, he controlled the dragons and lived to protect humanity until they turned on him and started to kill his dragons saying that he was evil. In deep pain and in desperation he used the last of his power to save the last of his dragons putting them to sleep under the earth and he with the power his love the nine tailed beast they used it to create a barrier to protect their four kids who are out into a deep sleep a billion years later and they have awoken to find their father and mother dead and gone but they have been gifted with the blood of a dragon and a nine tailed fox. They now control the dragons as well but they control different types of dragons. Shadow ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/39/8a/09/398a09a56602d3ac67ecc97a7d5adbf9.jpg ) controls the darkest of dragons, sliver ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ff/9e/7f/ff9e7f09bd69993a6eab0f683c0d43bd.jpg ) controls the light dragons, and rain ( http://static.zerochan.net/Nakigitsune.full.1839209.jpg ) controls the life dragons, and Luna ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3d/8b/ee/3d8bee4d74a82439f56de5fda96bfab3.jpg ) controls the death dragons. They have a goal to spread the word of dragonborn and create a whole new generation of humans at peace with dragons but of course they first have to wake up to dragons but does not mean they are the only ones they are others born with the power of dragonborn as well although they do not know this since it lays dormant until they need it most. Now tell me do you hold the power of the dragon as well or the power of the nine tailed beasts or maybe the wolf either way you're the new generation the new beginning.
Powers of dragonborn are: ability to control the dragons, able to use powers of dragons and are able to become a dragon when they really need to

Powers of nine tailed fox: able to contact the spirits, able to control fire or any other element of heaven, hell and life, can also change into a nine tailed fox as well or become half fox half human. They are also very powerful healers

Powers of the wolf: powerful, fast and they really get tired, they can control the powers of a wolf can even become a wolf like man beast or a full on wolf

Forum for the new generation
Name
Looks and other forms ( must be related to your power )
What power you have
Are you aware of it?
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for normal
Name
Looks
Are you related with someone who has the power?
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Silhouettes
March 19th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Are the four children available for RP? (If so, can you save me Luna plz? I'll make Form soon)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Yes! And k :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Bump!

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
Male or female: Male
Looks and other forms ( must be related to your power ): Normal: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/24/d5/ed/24d5ed5e568ac9e7c5ddeeb42526ef42.jpg

Dragon: https://31.media.tumblr.com/0004df326c9af58500917ffb9842c4e3/tumblr_n6vk6qQqrD1rg078do2_r1_400.png

What power you have: Anything that has to do with light
Are you aware of it?: Yes
Personality: TBRP'D
Love interest: Open, Gay
Other: Naw
Questions: No

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Accepted!!

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Yay! When can we start? :3)

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Name: Ronan
Male or female: Female
Looks and other forms ( must be related to your power ): Nine tailed fox: https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl.com/thumbseg/1773/1773852-bigthumbnail.jpg

Human Form: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/8e/47/728e478f084464c4f70bf9435d2e4015.jpg
(short stocky build with shoulder length auburn/brown hair and golden eyes)
What power you have: The ones listed above for the nine tailed fox
Are you aware of it?: Kind of... the powers come at certain times and she is afraid of them (the powers)
Personality: Yall know Ronan ;)
Love interest: OPEN
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Silhouettes
March 19th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Name: Luna
Make or Female: Female
Human Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3d/8b/ee/3d8bee4d74a82439f56de5fda96bfab3.jpg
Dragon Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bb/dc/3b/bbdc3b859cee317d01e49d12f14d79e8.jpg
Nine-Tail Fox Looks: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/cardfight/images/d/d2/Nine_Tailed_Fox.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130703044524
What power do you have: She can sense and enhance anyone's fear. (A.k.a she can make ppl hallucinate there fears) and the nine-tail fox & dragon ones
Are you aware of it: Yup
Personality: TBRP'D
Love Interest: Open
Other/Question: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Accepted!! And we can start.... now!!)
It was quiet in the forest nearby a small village until a loud yell was heard " YOU LOST THE MAP!?!" This yell came from shadow who was of course angry as silver spoke calmly " whoa calm down we could just keep-" cut off by shadow " without a map who knows where we are we're are in a GOD FORSAKEN FOREST!! " rain begins to speak " which means if we keep walking we can find something but-" shadow growls " and how long will that take hours day?! " he just sighs loudly " we the children of the almighty dragonborn and nine tailed fox god are lost.. lost!!" He says loudly. Luna just begins to look around watching the grass and birds while a bird landed on rains head

cute skeleton
March 19th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Long time ago, there lived a man with the soul of a dragon and the body of a warrior, he controlled the dragons and lived to protect humanity until they turned on him and started to kill his dragons saying that he was evil. In deep pain and in desperation he used the last of his power to save the last of his dragons putting them to sleep under the earth and he with the power his love the nine tailed beast they used it to create a barrier to protect their four kids who are out into a deep sleep a billion years later and they have awoken to find their father and mother dead and gone but they have been gifted with the blood of a dragon and a nine tailed fox. They now control the dragons as well but they control different types of dragons. Shadow ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/39/8a/09/398a09a56602d3ac67ecc97a7d5adbf9.jpg ) controls the darkest of dragons, sliver ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ff/9e/7f/ff9e7f09bd69993a6eab0f683c0d43bd.jpg ) controls the light dragons, and rain ( http://static.zerochan.net/Nakigitsune.full.1839209.jpg ) controls the life dragons, and Luna ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3d/8b/ee/3d8bee4d74a82439f56de5fda96bfab3.jpg ) controls the death dragons. They have a goal to spread the word of dragonborn and create a whole new generation of humans at peace with dragons but of course they first have to wake up to dragons but does not mean they are the only ones they are others born with the power of dragonborn as well although they do not know this since it lays dormant until they need it most. Now tell me do you hold the power of the dragon as well or the power of the nine tailed beasts or maybe the wolf either way you're the new generation the new beginning.
Powers of dragonborn are: ability to control the dragons, able to use powers of dragons and are able to become a dragon when they really need to

Powers of nine tailed fox: able to contact the spirits, able to control fire or any other element of heaven, hell and life, can also change into a nine tailed fox as well or become half fox half human. They are also very powerful healers

Powers of the wolf: powerful, fast and they really get tired, they can control the powers of a wolf can even become a wolf like man beast or a full on wolf

Forum for the new generation
Name
Looks and other forms ( must be related to your power )
What power you have
Are you aware of it?
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for normal
Name
Looks
Are you related with someone who has the power?
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

name: blaze moon

male or female: female

looks and other forms: human form http://i5.glitter-graphics.org/pub/1527/1527345w28s3tn918.jpg and fox form http://pre02.deviantart.net/e881/th/pre/i/2011/261/4/f/nine_tailed_fox_by_karitusia-d4a8qze.png

what power you have: fire

are you aware of it?: yes

personality: shy, quite, smart, can easily fool people, joyful when she Is around people she knows, and loves being with others of her kind

love interest: open

other: nope

questions: nope

name: Kaden moon

male or female: male

looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/71/d9/2a/71d92a3678350130036b867961cf75d0.jpg

are you related to someone who has powers?: is blazes brother

personality :tbrp'd cause I don't know yet

love interest: open

other: nope

questions: nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Accepted!)

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Accepted!)

is rain a guy or girl cause the image is blocked for me)

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Peter was in a forest as well, unsure of where he was. He heard the yell, seeming that it was quite loud, and smiled softly. Turning into a small, human sized dragon, he walked around the forest, a soft, comforting light glowing from his scales. With emerald blue eyes full of joy and quietness, the grass around his claws seemed to lift up, the flowers blooming a slight bit more. His wings were folded by his sides, and his tail dragged behind him as he moved towards the screams. Peter's long neck was arched in an S shape, his chest slowly moving up and down as he breathed. Peter was a very quiet, shy, and extremely friendly fellow. He was always wanting to help, but if someone confronted him on the streets, he would talk in a gentle, soft voice. Peter has had his heart broken multiple times by multiple people, who were only looking to play with him and 'have fun' with him, so it can take a while for him to actually grow intimate feelings for another. Of course, these experiences traumatize him, so he also daydreams those things and gets teary-eyed.

Peter peered around a tree and looked at the four strangers, a small smile on his face. Staying in his dragon form, Peter sat down in the grass and watched them curiously. He felt comfortable where he was, not talking to them, only watching.

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Ronan changed back into her human form. She was delusional and confused as she opened her golden eyes to a forest. She backed away quickly only to be met by a tree. She then brought her legs to her chest as she wrapped her arms around them. She swallowed as she looked around with frightened and worried eyes. Ronan wasn't the kind of girl to be scared easily. In fact, she was a fiery young woman, who tended to loose her temper, but now she just felt alone and scared, and she didn't like it one bit. "He...hell...hello?" she called out as her voice cracked with emotion. "Can some... one help m... me please?" she asked as she stroked her hands and knees. They were scrapped and bleeding. They were also bruising quickly. She winced at the pain as she touched her palms and knee caps. "What happened?" she asked herself aloud.

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 06:45 PM
is rain a guy or girl cause the image is blocked for me)

Boy)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Rain is a guy :3 ) shadow sighs softly but noticed peter from afar " ..... how about a dragon? " sliver looked confused " what? Dragons have not been awakened for a ....." she cuts off seeing peter " ....." rain smiles " ohh a dragon and a light one too go talk to it sliver " he says as Luna looks at peter " nope he's dragonborn " Luna says calmly as she smells the air blood her eyes glowed softly as she just begins to walk away from the group until she say Ronan she just looks at her " .... may I help?"

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Forum for normal
Name: Noah Blyte
Looks: Slightly spiked black hair with icy blue eyes. He's quite short, at least for his age, but hates having this brought up.
Are you related with someone who has the power?: Nope
Personality: Although he's usually tired and lazy, he's quite easily excitable, usually by any sort of moving object that he wouldn't expect to move. Has a voracious appetite and loves good food, and can easily be persuaded with the right words or offerings.
Love interest: None
Other: Doesn't know or care a thingy about these dragonborns, though this is subject to change
Sasukewolf (madness)

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Peter saw them look at him and he ducked back behind the tree, then slowly peered out again. Blinking, Peter slowly walked out and approached them. Since he could control his size, Peter grew to a much larger size. A size that could carry many people. Gazing down at them, he gently picked them all up in his claws, bringing them up to his face so he could look at them better.

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Ronan looked up at the girl that approached. She scootched closer to the tree until she saw the smile on the girl's face. Ronan then crawled to her knees as she winced in pain at her cuts and bruises. "Sure... I guess. I honestly..." she began looking around. "I don't know where I am. I don't even know how I got here," she said now laughing and throwing her hands up. "This must sound crazy. You must think I'm crazy," she began to laugh as she put her palm on her forehead. "I just must be dreaming... yeah... makes sense," she said as she looked to the girl. "Oh... I'm Ronan," she said. She then stuck out her hand, but then pulled it back and frowned. "I would shake your hand... but uhh my hand is kind of hurting," she stated flipping her palm over to look at it bleeding.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Shadow growls loudly " hi let me go!!" He says as sliver just stares at peter " um hello there mind helping us out we're looking for a town nearby do you know any?" Rain just yawns a bit

Luna eyes glowed softly As she smiles softly " I'm Luna the dragonborn of death unfortunately I can't heal you but my brother can but again.... I can't touch you as well so if you don't mind just lay down and I'll bring my brother unless you think I should just yell for him to come " she says calmly as she sits down in front of her

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Peter nodded and smiled in a dragon-like way, then spread out his large wings. He opened his mouth and set them inside, closing his mouth and flying into the sky. Hovering for a moment, Peter looked around and spotted a small village. He soared towards it, landing in the middle. People were not out at the time, mainly because it was very early in the morning. Bending down, Peter gently took the three siblings out of his mouth and set them on the ground, growing smaller. He shifted into his human form, which made him shorter than all of them.

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Ronan nodded as she rolled upon the ground on her back. Then she blinked, "Death?" she asked as she raised her head a little to look at Luna. "You don't seem that... dark I guess you would say," she stated giving a shy smile, "and you can call him however you like. You seem like you are the one in charge, so I will just do as you say. Besides... you are helping me now," she stated blinking her golden eyes as she looked the sitting girl up and down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Shadow just looks around as rain slowly begins to freak out " um where's Luna?" Sliver looks at shadow then at rain " .... oh no.. " shadow eyes glowed softly " I knew we forgot something " he looks at peter well he looks down at peter " ... thanks for the ride but seems we forgot one person do you know if these humans are hostile towards dragons?" He asks calmly

Luna smiles softly " well he'll be coming soon seems like they left me behind again I always tend to wonder around " she laughs softly " also I'm not the one in charge im just part of the family no one leads us and we live the help each other out "

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Peter nodded. "Yeah, they're really hostile. That's why I'm really careful when turning into one. I always do it into the woods. Here, I'll go get her." He smiled cheerily, hiding all of the pain he felt. Turning back into a dragon, he flew off, back towards Luna.

When Peter came back, he was holding her. Gently setting her onto the ground, he was also holding Ronan. Seeing that she was injured, he held her gently against his warm chest. Turning back into a human, Peter gently pressed his hands up against her wounds, the heat and light from his hands slowly healing them.

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Ronan nodded and smiled, "Awesome!" she said, then she frowned. "Yeah, I understand about being left behind. When I was young I woke up one morning to find my parents and family gone. They left me on purpose because I guess they were afraid of the strange changes I go through at random times," she chuckled as she shook her head. "I have gotten used to rejection. No one wanted to take me in, so I just learned to survive on my own, but these changes still keep happening, and I don't know how to control them..." she said digging her fingers into the dirt.

Ronan then was picked up by a dragon. She yelped a bit in shock, but she calmed down as she was warmed up against it's chest. She smiled as her wounds began to heal. There was a slight burning sensation, but it was comforting. "Thank you," she said up at the dragon now turned human.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Forum for normal
Name: Noah Blyte
Looks: Slightly spiked black hair with icy blue eyes. He's quite short, at least for his age, but hates having this brought up.
Are you related with someone who has the power?: Nope
Personality: Although he's usually tired and lazy, he's quite easily excitable, usually by any sort of moving object that he wouldn't expect to move. Has a voracious appetite and loves good food, and can easily be persuaded with the right words or offerings.
Love interest: None
Other: Doesn't know or care a thingy about these dragonborns, though this is subject to change
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness) bump

Silhouettes
March 19th, 2017, 08:22 PM
(*Raises hand* I a 'lil confused, Sauske. Am I Luna or are you? I can change to Silver.)

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Ronan nodded and smiled, "Awesome!" she said, then she frowned. "Yeah, I understand about being left behind. When I was young I woke up one morning to find my parents and family gone. They left me on purpose because I guess they were afraid of the strange changes I go through at random times," she chuckled as she shook her head. "I have gotten used to rejection. No one wanted to take me in, so I just learned to survive on my own, but these changes still keep happening, and I don't know how to control them..." she said digging her fingers into the dirt.

Ronan then was picked up by a dragon. She yelped a bit in shock, but she calmed down as she was warmed up against it's chest. She smiled as her wounds began to heal. There was a slight burning sensation, but it was comforting. "Thank you," she said up at the dragon now turned human.

Peter smiled. "No problem!" He smiled and finished up, then pulled out some band-aids. Sticking them onto her smaller cuts, he then took out some bandages and wrapped up the larger ones. After that, Peter gently patted her knee and helped her stand up.

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Peter smiled. "No problem!" He smiled and finished up, then pulled out some band-aids. Sticking them onto her smaller cuts, he then took out some bandages and wrapped up the larger ones. After that, Peter gently patted her knee and helped her stand up.

Ronan smiled as he patched her up and helped her up as well. He was around her height, maybe a bit taller. Granted she was only 4'11". "Thank you again. I'm Ronan," she said as she stuck out her hand to shake his. Her wounds seemed to not hurt as bad anymore, which she was very grateful for.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Oh! I thought you meant love interest no they're not open to be rped sorry about that :3 also accepted )

Luna looks at rain who immediately hugs her " here I thought you up and dead on us " he says worriedly. Luna smiles as she softly pushes him back a bit " I'm okay just found someone hurt " she says calmly as sliver watches peter " ..... so you're a light dragonborn huh? .... " shadow eyes glowed softly as he looks away. Luna kneels down by Ronan " here is my family " she says looking at peter and Ronan " I'm Luna the dragonborn of death." Rain speaks next " I'm rain dragonborn of life and these idiots are shadow dragonborn of darkness and sliver dragonborn of light it's a pleasure to meet you two and I'm even more excited now since you two are born of fox and dragon " he says happily

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Peter took her hand and shook it, before dropping it. "Nice to meet you, my name's Peter." He smiled again and looked over at the quadruplets. "Wait, really?" He glanced at Shadow, seeing him look away. "S-Shadow, whats wrong? You look distressed. Is something the matter?" He hesitantly approached him, looking up at the larger boy.

Rivergold
March 19th, 2017, 08:42 PM
(Can I still join this owo)

Name Sara
Age 17
Male or female
Looks and other forms http://pre00.deviantart.net/3459/th/pre/f/2016/135/6/d/girl_and_dragon_by_elsbro-da2mtbt.jpg
What power you have she can control fire
Are you aware of it? Dragon part, yes, other part, no
Personality tbrped
Love interest open, but one would be very nice(what guys are open to be crushed on?)
Other
Questions up there ^

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Yes accepted!!) shadow just huffs a bit as he looks at peter " I just don't get it " he looks at sliver " how come the cute ones are always light people?! I mean come on sliver look at him?! " sliver smiles in victory " isn't it obvious light is much hotter then darkness! " with that she was tackled down by shadow and they started fighting on the floor.

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Ronan smiled as he shook her hand, then she looked at luna. "Wow, big family," she said as she looked at all of them. "I'm ronan," she said as she stuck her hand out to rain. She then knitted her eyebrows together. "Fox born?" What are you talking about?" She asked chuckling.

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Oh XD)

Peter heard this and blushed sharply, then jumped back as they fell on the floor. Reaching down, Peter managed to pull Shadow out and separate them, but with Shadow still struggling, Peter fell back, pulling Shadow with him. The situation ended wrong, as you could say, with Peter on the bottom and Shadow on top of him.

Rivergold
March 19th, 2017, 09:09 PM
(so....Who of the guys are open for relationships?)

Sara lay in a clearing in her dragon form, soaking in the sunlight and enjoying how it made her scales sparkle.

cute skeleton
March 19th, 2017, 09:16 PM
blaze put up her hoodie up covering her ears, while her tail was tucked away under her skirt as she started making her way threw the village to the woods making sure to avoid as much people as possible and trying to stay hidden. she turned left down a street and kept walking staying as close as possible to the walls of houses or stores making sure she was out of peoples ways

Kaden unlocked their house door to find blaze was no longer there "guess she went back to the woods again" he said to himself as he walked to a table and put a bag of groceries on it full of some meats and fruits

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Hmmm I'm letting shadow and rain be free so one might say they're open although seems like shadow is going to be taken and rain may be taken as well) rain smiles " your born with the soul of a nine tailed fox and the body of a warrior..... I guess humans have forgotten about the blood of fox wolf and dragon good thing we're here " he says excitedly

Shadow looks down at peter within seconds he blushes madly and immediately jumps off peter " whoa I'm sorry!!" he says kneeling down in forgiveness " I didn't mean to push you down like-" was cut off by sliver " pervert~ " she says playfully as shadow growls at her while blushing madly " shut up!! It wasn't like that okay !!"

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Ronan tilted her then sighed, "that explains my weird changes... I don't know how to control it though," she said sadly. "So I am afraid I am of no help," she said then turned to the two guys on each other. "Whoa... no one said y'all were perverts," she said shaking her head and back up a little.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Noah sat atop a table that was pushed against the wall, right below his window. He leaned forward, crossing his arms against the window frame and resting his head on top of his arms. He sighed softly, eyelids drooping slightly. Nothing exciting ever happened here, as much as he wanted to. He inwardly wished for something to happen for once, though he knew that it wouldn't make anything happen.

Rivergold
March 19th, 2017, 09:21 PM
(ok then...Rain and Sara would be perfect for each other XD He's water(I think) and she's fire. Could he wander off and notice her or something?)

Her eyes closed as she started to doze.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Is it too late to join, hombres? )

Rivergold
March 19th, 2017, 09:23 PM
(doubt it. I just did)

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Peter was blushing as well. He just stood there, staring at the ground, shaking with a sense of excitement and adrenaline. It all happened in just one moment. Within a few seconds he looked up at Shadow. "O-Oh, um, It's okay.." He hid his blush, scooting away from him. Every other time something like this happened, that person and Peter would hook up and date. But it would always end badly. That's why Peter didn't trust people that much. But maybe this one would be different.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 09:47 PM
welp whatever

Name: Kiuan
Looks: His skin is pale and unfortunately his veins are very well seen around his arms and hands due to this. His hair is brown, though it seems closer to grey than anything (http://image.prntscr.com/image/9593c...0705a25adf.png). His eyes are a pale green, also closer to grey.
Are you related with someone who has the power?: Maybe somewhere down along the line but it's probably not in his blood anymore aye
Personality: He's a bit of a "lone wolf" and prefers to do things by himself. Doesn't like depending on other people and avoids doing so every day, though deep down he can be a caring person. Maybe.
His downfalls are his lack of trust in people, and his generally judgemental tendencies. It's hard to impress him in a way.
A strength of his is evaluation and understanding of situations, as he is not a very strong person when it comes to battles/whatever interactions.
Love interest: Open?
Other: nah?
Questions: Sasukewolf (madness) what is your opinion on beetroot in sandwiches? idk personally I like it but most of the public doesn't smh.

cute skeleton
March 19th, 2017, 09:52 PM
amber continued walking against the wall turning left again and starting to separate from people as she got closer to the woods once she was close enough she ran into it and ran into a small clearing and stopped. she put down her hoodie and started walking going back into the woods and deeper

Kaden went to the couch sat down and turned the tv on watching the news

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Accepted!! Haven't tried it :3 but my dad loves it ) to rivergold he's the dragonborn of life he does control fire but he also controls water too he controls anything that gives life and is life :3 and he's helping out someone right now but he'll wonder off soon x3) rain smiles " it's simple just find the fox within you and control it after all you are what we are looking for we are kin to the first dragonborn and the fox our father the dragonborn was born with wolf blood but was given the power of a dragon..... we are here to find others like us and help them with their power we are also looking for some sleeping dragons as well " Luna nods " yep yep "

Shadow sighs in relief as he just remembers something " oh yeah ... sliver he's all yours since he's a light type right?" Sliver nods " yep but I think he needs help seems like he already knows his powers " shadow nods slowly " okay then ..." he says thinking for a bit " now we take over this town mind helping us out on that " he says smiling at peter

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Peter looked up at Shadow, seeing his kind smile. He nodded slightly and frowned, crossing his arms over his chest. "When you say take over the town, do you mean destroy it, or...?" He asked, tilting his head.

Rivergold
March 19th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Accepted!! Haven't tried it :3 but my dad loves it ) to rivergold he's the dragonborn of life he does control fire but he also controls water too he controls anything that gives life and is life :3 and he's helping out someone right now but he'll wonder off soon x3) rain smiles " it's simple just find the fox within you and control it after all you are what we are looking for we are kin to the first dragonborn and the fox our father the dragonborn was born with wolf blood but was given the power of a dragon..... we are here to find others like us and help them with their power we are also looking for some sleeping dragons as well " Luna nods " yep yep "

Shadow sighs in relief as he just remembers something " oh yeah ... sliver he's all yours since he's a light type right?" Sliver nods " yep but I think he needs help seems like he already knows his powers " shadow nods slowly " okay then ..." he says thinking for a bit " now we take over this town mind helping us out on that " he says smiling at peter
(ok then. Could you Pm me/mention me when he does that?)

cute skeleton
March 19th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Kaden sighed as he watched the news wondering when blaze will be back this time

blaze climbed up a tree and looked up toward the sky as her tail swayed slightly in the breeze

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Sure!) shadow smiles " nope just getting the people to understand dragons, foxes and wolves we intend to make a world of peace not destroy it like that " he says laughing softly " we're not that mean I may be the dragonborn of darkness but I'm not that bad "

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Climbing out of the window, Noah exhaled roughly as he landed below. He walked around, not straying too far from home. He got lost easily, and it'd be a problem if he ended up getting lost on a little journey. He sat by the outer walls, looking upwards slightly, whilst the rest of his body slumped to the ground.

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 10:24 PM
"O-Oh.. Okay, good." He whispered. Then he nodded and reached forwards, grabbing Shadow's hand. "Well, let's go and tell them. They're really easy going people and they won't mind. Besides, they trust me.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 10:40 PM
He'd been wandering over the lands for quite a long time. If he'd had to give an amount of time, he'd say around 5 years. Not much for many other adventurers, but considering his youth, he found it to be a good portion of his life that he had spent wandering the lands. On this certain day, he found himself wandering into a village, of course looking for simple resources like food, and perhaps even some shelter for the night if he liked the place enough.
He adjusted the cloth on his arms, making sure he'd blend in with the rest of the crowd, or whoever was around the village. So far, everything seemed fine, so he stopped and sat down somewhere, noting the structure of the village, the animals about and even the flora that grew through crevices and lined pathways.
It wasn't the most luscious place, but he liked it nonetheless.

(anyone is welcome to reply. *nudge nudge* )

cute skeleton
March 19th, 2017, 10:44 PM
blaze put her hoodie back up tucked her tail back under her skirt and headed back into the village. she went back the way she came avoiding the people as she walked past kiuan not noticing he was sitting down. (there Vanellen lol all I had)

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 10:51 PM
blaze put her hoodie back up tucked her tail back under her skirt and headed back into the village. she went back the way she came avoiding the people as she walked past kiuan not noticing he was sitting down. (there Vanellen lol all I had)
(All g)
Kiuan looked up at one of the village people walking by. He squinted slightly at the sight of the other. They seemed to be secretive, and there was something rather off about them. He stood up, continuing to watch the other walk by, attempting to figure them out for the amount of time they were in view. "Odd..." he muttered to himself.

cute skeleton
March 19th, 2017, 10:54 PM
(All g)
Kiuan looked up at one of the village people walking by. He squinted slightly at the sight of the other. They seemed to be secretive, and there was something rather off about them. He stood up, continuing to watch the other walk by, attempting to figure them out for the amount of time they were in view. "Odd..." he muttered to himself.

blaze walked into a house not that far away and closed the door behind her "hey Kaden" she said taking off her hoodie and letting her ears stick up "hey" he said back

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Seated by the wooden house, Noah looked back in front of him, a confused and surprised expression crossing his face. He was probably going to pass out soon. A lot of his life was sleep-centred, now that there was nothing left to do, nothing that was interesting at least.
It had been a while until he noticed the newcomer. He looked sickly, in a way, like his skin was thin, or something like that. Was he starving? He could've been, though on closer inspection, he didn't look overly thin, at least not enough to make him look so pallid. He was staring by now, though he didn't realise it. To top it all off he looked absolutely gobsmacked.
( Vanellen got you, fam :backhug: )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 11:19 PM
"O-Oh.. Okay, good." He whispered. Then he nodded and reached forwards, grabbing Shadow's hand. "Well, let's go and tell them. They're really easy going people and they won't mind. Besides, they trust me.
Shadow nods slowly " okay .." he suddenly pulls his hand away from peter " I'm sorry but please don't.... don't touch me i don't want to end up giving you bad luck " he says calmly though his eyes held pain as he remembers something

Sliver saw this and stands up " mind if I come with you peter I want to talk to you about something girl to cute guy" she says smiling obviously trying to light up the mood

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Peter stopped and turned, looking at Shadow. "W-What do you mean, 'give me bad luck'?" He then glanced at Silver. "O-Oh, um, s-sure." He then started walking towards her, his eyes full of slight sadness. He saw the pain in Shadow's eyes, and he wanted to turn around and comfort him, but Silver wanted to talk to him.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Seated by the wooden house, Noah looked back in front of him, a confused and surprised expression crossing his face. He was probably going to pass out soon. A lot of his life was sleep-centred, now that there was nothing left to do, nothing that was interesting at least.
It had been a while until he noticed the newcomer. He looked sickly, in a way, like his skin was thin, or something like that. Was he starving? He could've been, though on closer inspection, he didn't look overly thin, at least not enough to make him look so pallid. He was staring by now, though he didn't realise it. To top it all off he looked absolutely gobsmacked.
( Vanellen got you, fam :backhug: )
After a while of staring at another, he began to feel uneasy, as though someone was doing the same to him. He exhaled his discomfort and allowed his eyes to dart about the area, looking for the source of his unease. Soon enough, his gaze fell upon someone who seemed to be around the same age as himself, though... they were a bit short.
He looked back at the other, brows furrowed and head tilted. What on earth was he looking at, anyway? He wasn't looking at his arms, surely...

cute skeleton
March 19th, 2017, 11:38 PM
( Sasukewolf (madness) is it ok if I change Kaden to one of the ones that are a wolf?

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 11:38 PM
After a while of staring at another, he began to feel uneasy, as though someone was doing the same to him. He exhaled his discomfort and allowed his eyes to dart about the area, looking for the source of his unease. Soon enough, his gaze fell upon someone who seemed to be around the same age as himself, though... they were a bit short.
He looked back at the other, brows furrowed and head tilted. What on earth was he looking at, anyway? He wasn't looking at his arms, surely...
Still gawking like an idiot, he hadn't noticed that he'd been found out, even once he looked up at his face. He still had the surprised expression plastered on, though he had eventually found at that the other was looking at him. He should have said something along the lines of "I'm sorry for staring", or "Are you alright?" but as he wasn't thinking very well at the moment, he blurted out in an almost confrontational tone, "..Who are you?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Peter stopped and turned, looking at Shadow. "W-What do you mean, 'give me bad luck'?" He then glanced at Silver. "O-Oh, um, s-sure." He then started walking towards her, his eyes full of slight sadness. He saw the pain in Shadow's eyes, and he wanted to turn around and comfort him, but Silver wanted to talk to him.
Sliver pulls peter to the side and far from shadow and the rest " listen closely kid " she says in a calm serious voice " do you care about shadow are you willing to be by his side no matter what? " she asks calmly " im asking this for a reason he's my brother while I am gifted with light and he darkness we have.... one might a side effect of our powers if you answer truthfully I'll tell you what that side effect is and if you lie, give up on shadow he's not worth your time "

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 11:39 PM
( Sasukewolf (madness) is it ok if I change Kaden to one of the ones that are a wolf?
Sure go ahead :3)

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Sliver pulls peter to the side and far from shadow and the rest " listen closely kid " she says in a calm serious voice " do you care about shadow are you willing to be by his side no matter what? " she asks calmly " im asking this for a reason he's my brother while I am gifted with light and he darkness we have.... one might a side effect of our powers if you answer truthfully I'll tell you what that side effect is and if you lie, give up on shadow he's not worth your time "

"I.." Peter thought back to all those times he had his heart broken. "If he treats me right, then yes, I will stay by his side.." He whispered softly, his eyes bright. "I really do care about him."

Rivergold
March 19th, 2017, 11:43 PM
(*sits in the corner waiting for Rain*)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Sliver nods slowly " ... good I guess just listen well and remember I warned you.... shadow as the dragonborn of darkness has a side effect he can't control so whenever you touch his skin you'll.... you'll gain bad luck but that's not the worst of it he ... he begins to know everything about you you're past, you're fears and you're weaknesses once he knows it all he ... he just can't control himself he... he changes ... he becomes a monster of pure darkness and probably... just make you fear him if you're lucky but if you're not he will kill you but since you're a light type maybe the effect won't work on you but still it's scares him in fact he always feels pain whenever he remembers the things he's done that he couldn't control ..." she sighs softly " we are no different my side effect eventually blinds people or just burns them from inside out, rains makes them see things and eventually makes them go crazy too or animals just try to kill them, and Luna's can take away all senses or just slowly kill you so of course it's normal to be scared but you're the first light born we've seen maybe ... hopefully it doesn't effect you but still are you willing to take that risk?"

Rain smells the air " a butterfly " he says seeing it and just begins to walk after it following it into the woods

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Peter nodded slightly, glancing at Shadow from across the town. "I am. I... As long as he doesn't hurt my heart, Im... I'll stay with him. E-even if he hurts me, even if he hits me or beats me, I will stay with him.." he slowly stood up and stomped towards Shadow, standing next to him and looking up at him. "Let's go, Shadow. I want you to take my hand." He held his hand out for Shadow to take, his eyes full of comfort.

cute skeleton
March 20th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Sure go ahead :3)

(ok thanks and he looks like this now https://www.wattpad.com/cover/24747399-256-k329021.jpg so you know)

"I'm guessing you went to the woods again?" Kaden asked as he looked at his sister and she nodded

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2017, 12:09 AM
K :3) shadow jumps a bit when peter stormed over to him " no I can't." He says now backing away " please can't we just walk together? " he says looking away his eyes glowing softly with pain and fear he didn't want to hurt anyone he didn't want to kill again

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 12:14 AM
"Shadow." Peter managed a soft smile. "You are strong. You are powerful. You are unique. I know you can do this. Just take my hand. You won't hurt me, I won't let you hurt me. If you do, I'll give you what you deserve. So, Shadow, hold my hand. I won't do anything to you, and you won't do anything to me." Peter smiled at Shadow some more, seeing the pain and fear in his eyes. "You want to know why I care about you so much? It's because I really feel a connection."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Shadow eyes glowed softly calming down a bit as he slowly reaches out but at last he just pulls his hand away " ..... I'm sorry I can't.... I just can't take that risk I'm sorry..." he says sadly as he just looks down " I really want to trust me I do but..... I don't want to end up hurting you... and I don't know if you could actually fight back against me light always beats dark right?"

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Peter dropped his hand to his side, frowning a bit. "It's okau, Shadow.." ignoring his last question, he stood next to Shadow and led him to the village.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2017, 06:51 AM
Shadow nods slowly as he follows peter after a while he begins to take a deep breath and he suddenly grabs peters hand closing his eyes as he did it he waited for something to happen but nothing did he slowly opens his eyes and looks at the hand his was holding ".... nothing is happening.." he says in disbelief as he feels peters hand while suddenly silent tears begins to fall down shadows face as he smiles " nothing is happening?"

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Shadow nods slowly as he follows peter after a while he begins to take a deep breath and he suddenly grabs peters hand closing his eyes as he did it he waited for something to happen but nothing did he slowly opens his eyes and looks at the hand his was holding ".... nothing is happening.." he says in disbelief as he feels peters hand while suddenly silent tears begins to fall down shadows face as he smiles " nothing is happening?"

Peter couldn't help but smile, holding Shadow's hand back. "Nothing is happening, Shadow.. What did I tell you?" He turned and gently wiped away his tears, holding his hand tightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Shadow stubbornly huffs " yeah I know..." from the background sliver yells " crybaby!!" With that shadow growls loudly looking at her " I bet you ten gold that you would cry too when you touch someone!!" Sliver laughs " I bet you 20 that I don't!"

Vanellen
March 20th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Still gawking like an idiot, he hadn't noticed that he'd been found out, even once he looked up at his face. He still had the surprised expression plastered on, though he had eventually found at that the other was looking at him. He should have said something along the lines of "I'm sorry for staring", or "Are you alright?" but as he wasn't thinking very well at the moment, he blurted out in an almost confrontational tone, "..Who are you?"
He frowned at the question. First stared at with a face of shock, now a prying question? What was this person playing at? Did they want something or what?
"Why does that concern you?" Kiuan cautiously responded, a displeased look still upon his face. He'd better have a legitimate reason, or he'd be off on his way to find another village.

Slash-GNR
March 20th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Ronan nodded, but then she frowned as Rain left. "Uh, ok then," she stated as she began to fiddle with her fingers. "So... what now?" she asked to anyone who would listen. She was trying to decide to follow after Rain or not. "Should I go after him?" she asked Luna. "Sorry, that is a strange question," she stated chuckling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Luna laughs softly " if you want to go after although I don't think you could keep up with him he is after a butterfly so it's going to be a while until he gets back or falls for help either way I can't control young love " she says laughing a bit

Slash-GNR
March 20th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Ronan widened her eyes, "what.. pshhh I... I don't love him... I just met the guy," she stated, "and I'm pretty sure I can catch up to him. I'll prove it..." she said as she concentrated, then she turned into her fox form. She then looked up at Luna and smiled. "See?" she barked wagging her tails. "I'm already getting good at this," she said as she turned to go.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 02:39 PM
He frowned at the question. First stared at with a face of shock, now a prying question? What was this person playing at? Did they want something or what?
"Why does that concern you?" Kiuan cautiously responded, a displeased look still upon his face. He'd better have a legitimate reason, or he'd be off on his way to find another village.
"No, wait... I mean..." he got onto his feet, a bit faster than he'd anticipated as he ended up wobbling slightly, before he stumbled over to the newcomer. "Oh, I'm sorry, really... We never get anyone new around here and I got excited." he scratched the back of his head, looking quite guilty and shameful of himself. "I meant... Uh..." he had to pause for a bit to remember, but his eyes lit up as he did. "Are you sick or something?" Oh dear. That might've been even worse. He hadn't noticed, yet again, until the words came out.

Rivergold
March 20th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Rain smells the air " a butterfly " he says seeing it and just begins to walk after it following it into the woods
(oh wow XD)
Sara dozed in the clearing, the warm sunlight making her golden scales sparkle as she rested.

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Shadow stubbornly huffs " yeah I know..." from the background sliver yells " crybaby!!" With that shadow growls loudly looking at her " I bet you ten gold that you would cry too when you touch someone!!" Sliver laughs " I bet you 20 that I don't!"

Peter smiled and watched them in amusement before leaning forwards and kissing Shadow's cheek. Then, he stood by Shadow's side, a small smile on his face.

cute skeleton
March 20th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Kaden looked at his sister then went back to watching the news seeing if anything new had shown up

blaze looked at her brother then went into her room closing the door and laid on her bed looking at the ceiling as the tip of her fox tail went over part of her legs

Vanellen
March 20th, 2017, 04:25 PM
"No, wait... I mean..." he got onto his feet, a bit faster than he'd anticipated as he ended up wobbling slightly, before he stumbled over to the newcomer. "Oh, I'm sorry, really... We never get anyone new around here and I got excited." he scratched the back of his head, looking quite guilty and shameful of himself. "I meant... Uh..." he had to pause for a bit to remember, but his eyes lit up as he did. "Are you sick or something?" Oh dear. That might've been even worse. He hadn't noticed, yet again, until the words came out.
Kiuan stepped back slightly, attempting to create distance between the two as the other showed signs of inherent clumsiness. What was this person even doing? The look on his face altered as more words came out of the other's mouth, every one of them setting him off just that bit more.
"Oh really? Now you're going to ask that, huh?" He growled, crossing his arms and staring back at the other with a look of pure displeasure with the situation.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Kiuan stepped back slightly, attempting to create distance between the two as the other showed signs of inherent clumsiness. What was this person even doing? The look on his face altered as more words came out of the other's mouth, every one of them setting him off just that bit more.
"Oh really? Now you're going to ask that, huh?" He growled, crossing his arms and staring back at the other with a look of pure displeasure with the situation.
"Wait, no I'm..." he grumbled inwardly, knocking himself on the head with his hands. "I'm being stupid, hang on." he held a finger out in front of him, gesturing for the stranger to wait. "...Hello, how are you?" that was better. Hey, maybe he was getting the hang of this. "I'm Noah." even better. He hoped that the stranger wouldn't stay angry, he wasn't acting as irregular anymore.

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Peter smiled and watched them in amusement before leaning forwards and kissing Shadow's cheek. Then, he stood by Shadow's side, a small smile on his face.

Boop)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Shadow blushes madly when peter kissed him as sliver gasps loudly " Peter the.... peter!! What did I tell you about kissing some idiot in front of me ?! To grab him by his shirt and kiss with passion!! Have you learned nothing from me?!? "

Luna laughs softly " no come sit down he'll be back just wait a bit and hi maybe you could learn something interesting about him from me "

Rain walks deeper into the forest until he sees Sara he watches her from afar and tilts his head curiously " a light or fire type " he says slowly walking up to her

Just got back from work! :3)

Slash-GNR
March 20th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Ronan wagged her tails as she nodded and sat down. "Ok, that sounds nice. What is so interesting about Rain?" she asked tilting her head at Luna. Ronan licked her lips as she stared curiously at the girl in front of her with her golden orbs.

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Shadow blushes madly when peter kissed him as sliver gasps loudly " Peter the.... peter!! What did I tell you about kissing some idiot in front of me ?! To grab him by his shirt and kiss with passion!! Have you learned nothing from me?!? "

Luna laughs softly " no come sit down he'll be back just wait a bit and hi maybe you could learn something interesting about him from me "

Rain walks deeper into the forest until he sees Sara he watches her from afar and tilts his head curiously " a light or fire type " he says slowly walking up to her

Just got back from work! :3)

Peter laughed softly and bit his lip, holding Shadow's hand tightly. "Calm down Silver, I just kissed his cheek." He smiled, blushing softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Luna smiles " hmm what do you think is interesting about him? I mean he is the dragonborn of life maybe you'll like to know his exs or maybe know his fears or deep secrets he doesn't want anyone else to know just ask it and I'll answer it "

Sliver gasps again " you're talking back?! And here I thought I raised a adorable boy " she says wiping fake tears as shadow smiles and begins to hold peter close now he was getting into the act " yes dear sister Thus was I who has corrupted your son now his heart and soul is all mine!" He says in a jokingly evil voice

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Peter blushed as he felt his face pressing up against Shadow's chest, blushing more. He smiled a bit and listened, tilting his head up to look at Shadow.

Slash-GNR
March 20th, 2017, 08:47 PM
"His exs?" She asked, then she smiled. "Hmm what does he like the most?" She asked trying to think of a plan that would make rain happy.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Sliver gasps again " you monster!! " shadow laughs evilly " yes I am a monster hide your son and daughters hell even hide your wife and husbands if you wish for I shadow wolfheart am here and I'm always on the prowl!!" Sliver ends up laughing loudly " fine you won you won!" She says laughing

Luna smiles " he's a
Lover of men and women so of course he'll have exs although they never touch nor hold hands unless they're greedy and he loves sweets, animals anything that represents life "

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Peter suddenly 'fainted', slipping out of Shadow's arms and hitting the ground, where he stopped smiling and went into act. Of course, Peter was quite good at acting, so it looked real.

Slash-GNR
March 20th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Ronan frowned, "does he like date them all at the same time?" She asked twiddling her claws on the earth. "I love animals and sweets. I actually can't get enough of sweet stuff, and I wish I could have and love every creature in the world... but sadly I can't..." She stated.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2017, 06:48 AM
Shadow gets on his knees and yells to the sky " nooo!!!" Sliver added more effect by tossing rose petals at them. Shadow begins to laugh softly as he just begins to lay down on peter " I know you're faking little peter "

Luna shakes her head " nope they use him and eventually they die because of it greed and lust can hurt people even a dragonborn like him " she smiles " well actually you can you see rain is one might say the creator of all life even though the dragons made it since he has the power he's technically a creator so you could love every animal "

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 07:00 AM
Ronan nodded, "That is just cruel... what they did to him. No one should do that to anyone," she said. "Hmm, I never thought about it like that," she admitted.

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 07:30 AM
Shadow gets on his knees and yells to the sky " nooo!!!" Sliver added more effect by tossing rose petals at them. Shadow begins to laugh softly as he just begins to lay down on peter " I know you're faking little peter "

Luna shakes her head " nope they use him and eventually they die because of it greed and lust can hurt people even a dragonborn like him " she smiles " well actually you can you see rain is one might say the creator of all life even though the dragons made it since he has the power he's technically a creator so you could love every animal "

Peter couldn't help but giggle, then began laughing, "You're so funny.." he sighed, staring up at Shadow happily.

Vanellen
March 21st, 2017, 09:05 AM
"Wait, no I'm..." he grumbled inwardly, knocking himself on the head with his hands. "I'm being stupid, hang on." he held a finger out in front of him, gesturing for the stranger to wait. "...Hello, how are you?" that was better. Hey, maybe he was getting the hang of this. "I'm Noah." even better. He hoped that the stranger wouldn't stay angry, he wasn't acting as irregular anymore.
Kiuan let his harsh gaze soften as the other fumbled and thought. This person was doing nothing but confuse him. Why was he so hopeless at such a simple thing he'd never know.
Soon enough, after a few moments of waiting for the other; arms crossed, he got the greeting he expected from the beginning. It was ok, compared to everything else said prior. He decided to respond after a few moments.
"I'm Kiuan." He uttered, then mentioning "I'm not the best right now, but you'd know why."

Rivergold
March 21st, 2017, 10:37 AM

(Sorry! Please quote my posts)
Sara stirred, rolling over onto her back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2017, 01:48 PM
(Sorry! Please quote my posts)
Sara stirred, rolling over onto her back.
Rain eyes glowed softly as fire appears on his hand and he begins to slowly burn up the grass

Luna smiles " well he is a dragonborn it's normal to be used like that by humans.." she laughs softly " either way they usually die because of it our power is a bit too much for humans "

Shadow laughs softly as he gets up " it's part of the family we do this everytime we get bored or just for fun ... we're a weird family " he says laughing softly as sliver smiles " yep we may be strong but we're not killjoys "

Spikes
March 21st, 2017, 02:54 PM
Kiuan let his harsh gaze soften as the other fumbled and thought. This person was doing nothing but confuse him. Why was he so hopeless at such a simple thing he'd never know.
Soon enough, after a few moments of waiting for the other; arms crossed, he got the greeting he expected from the beginning. It was ok, compared to everything else said prior. He decided to respond after a few moments.
"I'm Kiuan." He uttered, then mentioning "I'm not the best right now, but you'd know why."
"What? Would I? Is it the food thing...?" he whispered the last part, as if it was an important secret of some kind that he wanted to share with the stranger. He even looked around cautiously afterwards. He quickly looked back at the stranger again, afterwards.

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 03:57 PM
Rain eyes glowed softly as fire appears on his hand and he begins to slowly burn up the grass

Luna smiles " well he is a dragonborn it's normal to be used like that by humans.." she laughs softly " either way they usually die because of it our power is a bit too much for humans "

Shadow laughs softly as he gets up " it's part of the family we do this everytime we get bored or just for fun ... we're a weird family " he says laughing softly as sliver smiles " yep we may be strong but we're not killjoys "

Peter was still laying on the ground, but he propped himself up on his elbows. "At least you have a family." He smiled softly, biting his lip. Standing up, Peter stood a little bit off the side.

Vanellen
March 21st, 2017, 04:53 PM
"What? Would I? Is it the food thing...?" he whispered the last part, as if it was an important secret of some kind that he wanted to share with the stranger. He even looked around cautiously afterwards. He quickly looked back at the stranger again, afterwards.
Kiuan scowled again, his lip twitching slightly as he did so. "No. I'm not starved." he growled in explanation to the other, seemingly displeased once again. Twice as bad, even.
"Are you starved?" he asked, half not expecting a response.

Spikes
March 21st, 2017, 05:15 PM
Kiuan scowled again, his lip twitching slightly as he did so. "No. I'm not starved." he growled in explanation to the other, seemingly displeased once again. Twice as bad, even.
"Are you starved?" he asked, half not expecting a response.
"I look starved? Really?" he looked down at his stomach, feeling around his chest for his ribs. "...I don't feel starved." he didn't quite get it, he'd always eaten rather well, almost making a living for himself by supplying his own food, and buying what he didn't have with what he didn't need. What was this man on about? He didn't want to be scathing or rude, that wasn't how you treated newcomers.

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 05:36 PM
Ronan chuckled, "Pshh, I think I can handle him," she chuckled as she lifted her paw acting like she was brushing the air with it. She then placed it back down as she blinked down at the ground. "But what if someone else takes him before me?" she asked looking up at Luna. "This may sound crazy... in fact, it is crazy, but I just feel this strange calling to Rain. That is weird isn't it...." she chuckled embarrassed. She then rolled onto her back and stared up at Luna.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2017, 06:01 PM
Shadow smiles " what are you talking about aren't you part of the family too? You are dragonborn like us so that means you're part of this family too so don't go running off on us or big mama sliver is going to get you "

Luna laughs softly " everyone feels connected to us even to him we are beautiful beings but you only feel connected to him because of his fox blood which means you want him all to your self am I wrong or maybe you have fallen for the man?"

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 06:05 PM
Ronan turned her head and blinked up at Luna and frowned. "I honestly don't know... I have been raised in a society that you must spend time with a person in order to fall for him or her... but... do you believe in love at first site?" she asked. "Well... not love just yet... more like a strange connection that beckons to you to the person. That feeling that you just want to wrap your arms around them and ki..." she paused and chuckled, "Sorry, I'm rambling. I normally don't like talking about romantic stuff with people, but I just feel more comfortable around you... ya know?" she asked blinking again.

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 06:10 PM
Shadow smiles " what are you talking about aren't you part of the family too? You are dragonborn like us so that means you're part of this family too so don't go running off on us or big mama sliver is going to get you "

Luna laughs softly " everyone feels connected to us even to him we are beautiful beings but you only feel connected to him because of his fox blood which means you want him all to your self am I wrong or maybe you have fallen for the man?"

Peter smiled a little and blushed, then sighed. "W-Well, I mean my genetic family.. Um, n-nevermind. It's nothing.." Walking up to Shadow, Peter gently slid his hand into his, lacing his fingers through and pressing up against him. "Why would I run away?" He smiled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2017, 09:08 PM
Luna smiles " honestly I don't but I know it's there it's just... well it's not fate it's more like destiny or something like that and it's not always on first sight it's always on the first kiss when you truly know he's the one for you " she says smiling " it's strange I the dragonborn of death is talking about love with a fox how interesting " she says laughing a bit

Shadow blushes a bit as he smiles " don't know we are very .... interesting family " he says looking away blushing madly when peter pressed against him while sliver in the back was taking pictures

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
March 21st, 2017, 09:11 PM
Is rain still open?)

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 09:17 PM
oh my god I love Silver)

Peter smiled at Shadow's blush, suddenly yanking him off to a secret place. He shifted into a half dragon, large golden wings sprouting from his back as he wrapped his arms around Shadow and soared into the air. Flapping powerfully, Peter flew to a small shed, landing on the ground and setting Shadow down. "Shadow.. I need to talk to you in private. 'Get to know you', sort of. Now c'mon." He took his hand again, pulling him inside and shutting the doors. Peter gently pushed Shadow down onto a bed, then crawled on top of him, looking down. "Listen, I'm not allowed to date anyone, since... Since I am a dragonborn. B-But, I have a plan..! We can pretend that by day, we are just friends, but by night, we are lovers. I don't want to get in trouble and be taken away from you.. Please, don't disagree with me, Shadow. This is the only way we can be together..."

(Hmm, what if Peter gets accused of cheating, then Shadow gets mad and transforms, but then Peter explains it to Shadow that it was wrong, and then Peter has to learn how to trust Shadow again..?)

cute skeleton
March 21st, 2017, 09:17 PM
blaze looked at her ceiling remembering what mom and dad told them and how they must never show themselves

meanwhile Kaden got up off the couch walked into the kitchen and put the groceries away

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 09:33 PM
Ronan laughed, "yeah... quite and odd pair we are. I usually am more aggressive due to being on my own. It is just hard to trust people... ya know?" She asked. "I guess you are right. But how do I.... uh.... kiss him?" She asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2017, 10:54 PM
Sure!! :3 also everyone loves sliver!!) shadow eyes widened as he blushes madly looking at peter he nods slowly " ... sure ..." he says looking away while covering his mouth " just take care of me okay?" He says trying to sound cool but instead sounds embarrassed

Luna laughs softly " yep that's why I tend to kill anyone who thinks he or she could use me in not like rain one might say I'm the opposite of his life I am death after all " she says smiling " how about flirting with him you two are foxes? Then again he is a idiot..... make him blush like peter with shadow then go in for the kill "

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 11:02 PM
Sure!! :3 also everyone loves sliver!!) shadow eyes widened as he blushes madly looking at peter he nods slowly " ... sure ..." he says looking away while covering his mouth " just take care of me okay?" He says trying to sound cool but instead sounds embarrassed

Luna laughs softly " yep that's why I tend to kill anyone who thinks he or she could use me in not like rain one might say I'm the opposite of his life I am death after all " she says smiling " how about flirting with him you two are foxes? Then again he is a idiot..... make him blush like peter with shadow then go in for the kill "

*Psst check out Her Final Breath we came up with a cool idea*)

Peter smiled and bent down, kissing his cheek. "Okay!" He said cheerily, getting off of Shadow and looking around. "Hey, I have to go to the store to get some things, go and do whatever you'd like. I'll meet you near the woods." Peter then rushed out of the small house and into the woods, where someone approached him. Ethan. He grabbed Peter roughly, making him squeal in pain, then grab him by his neck, creating bruises. Peter coughed up some blood, and Ethan threw him to the ground. "I saw you with him." He spat. "You are cheating on me, Peter." Peter's eyes widened. "But I was never d-" He was cut off by being kicked in the stomach. He coughed again. "Yes, you were. I said so. Now, go tell him you were cheating on me, before I do it myself, and, oh, believe me.. You do NOT want me to tell him.." He hissed, eyes narrowed. Peter weakly stood up, shaking his head. "No... No, I can't.." He cried, bending down and picking up his scarf he dropped. He wrapped it around his neck to hide the bruises, then wiped away his tears. As soon as Peter said, 'no', Ethan turned and quickly hustled towards Shadow's house. Peter tried pulling Ethan away, only to get grabbed on his wrist by Ethan. "Open up!" He knocked on the door loudly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2017, 11:23 PM
Shadow opens the door looking at Ethan then at peter his eyes glowed softly as he looks at Ethan " ... what's going on here?" He says extremely cold which was a shock coming from the usual kind guy.

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 11:30 PM
Shadow opens the door looking at Ethan then at peter his eyes glowed softly as he looks at Ethan " ... what's going on here?" He says extremely cold which was a shock coming from the usual kind guy.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/shocked-will-smith.gif )

Peter looked at Ethan and then at Shadow. Ethan smirked, "This boy has been cheating on you and me. I just found out. He was on his way to town to buy something but I stumbled across and saw him coming from here. So, Peter dear, what do you have to say about this...?" Peter kept his mouth shut, knowing that if he said something, Ethan would hit him. "That's what I thought." Ethan growled, throwing Peter to the ground. "What should we do to him, Shadow? How did you punish cheaters?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2017, 11:35 PM
It's about to go down!!) shadow eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to laugh softly " by killing the guy he cheated on me with " he says as his body begins to change and grow breaking the house as he quickly changes into a demonic like dragon with flaming red fire for eyes and his skin like knives as he looks down at Ethan and growls loudly " on the count of three you run and I hunt you down" he looks at peter growling loudly " you too "

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 11:39 PM
It's about to go down!!) shadow eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to laugh softly " by killing the guy he cheated on me with " he says as his body begins to change and grow breaking the house as he quickly changes into a demonic like dragon with flaming red fire for eyes and his skin like knives as he looks down at Ethan and growls loudly " on the count of three you run and I hunt you down" he looks at peter growling loudly " you too "

https://media.giphy.com/media/e1Lv6Gvd8bFFC/giphy.gif ) *Spams with gifs*)

Peter's heart dropped down to the pit of his stomach. He shakily stood up and ran, ran as fast as his legs could carry him. Ethan's eyes widened and he to ran, another direction then Peter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2017, 11:46 PM
lol XD) shadow eyes glowed as he roars " three!!" Many shadow like beasts begins to appear immediately following peter and Ethan they managed to bring Ethan down as the rest ran after peter who was then saved by sliver who used the light to push them back " what did the idiot misunderstood now!!" She says as she kills a few shadow beasts

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 11:52 PM
Peter was too scared to talk, trembling and hiding behind Silver. He had tears drizzling down his cheeks, and his heart was pounding. Ethan fought to free himself, but to no avail.

Rivergold
March 22nd, 2017, 10:52 AM
(I'm so sorry )
She remained where she was, only aware of more glorious warmth as the flames licked around her, growing ever higher. The flames also began to lick at the trees above.
(Careful not to burn down the whole forest Rain!)

Slash-GNR
March 22nd, 2017, 11:49 AM
Ronan chuckled, "Well... I guess I could try that. I suck at flirting though," she smiled then frowned. "I just hope he gets back soon..." she trailed off as she looked around. "He isn't an idiot, or at least not to me right now," she smiled again chuckling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2017, 01:40 PM
(I'm so sorry )
She remained where she was, only aware of more glorious warmth as the flames licked around her, growing ever higher. The flames also began to lick at the trees above.
(Careful not to burn down the whole forest Rain!)
He does what he wants!!) rain tilts his head " no reaction 50% sure she's a flame dragon now let's make sure " he says as he stands up and holds out his hand within seconds flames pour out of his hand like a flamethrower right at her

Sliver eyes glowed softly as shadow begins to move looking down at Ethan " I caught you " he says as he begins to open his mouth showing powerful sharp teeth

Luna smiles as she sees smoke rising from the forest " hmm I think it's about Time you go after him now seems like he's starting to make a real mess right now "

Poppyfrost
March 22nd, 2017, 02:24 PM
He does what he wants!!) rain tilts his head " no reaction 50% sure she's a flame dragon now let's make sure " he says as he stands up and holds out his hand within seconds flames pour out of his hand like a flamethrower right at her

Sliver eyes glowed softly as shadow begins to move looking down at Ethan " I caught you " he says as he begins to open his mouth showing powerful sharp teeth

Luna smiles as she sees smoke rising from the forest " hmm I think it's about Time you go after him now seems like he's starting to make a real mess right now "

Peter looked at Shadow and bit his lip. "SHADOW!" He screamed, storming towards him and standing in front of Ethan. "Stop!" He cried out.

Slash-GNR
March 22nd, 2017, 03:39 PM
Ronan perked her ears at her words as she lifted her maw into the air and smelt the smoke. She turned her head and flattened her hears. "Oh gosh..." she said as she turned to Luna. "Ok, I'll be back soon..." she yipped as she ran into the forest towards the smoke. "Rain?!" she barked out in search for the boy.

Vanellen
March 22nd, 2017, 04:11 PM
"I look starved? Really?" he looked down at his stomach, feeling around his chest for his ribs. "...I don't feel starved." he didn't quite get it, he'd always eaten rather well, almost making a living for himself by supplying his own food, and buying what he didn't have with what he didn't need. What was this man on about? He didn't want to be scathing or rude, that wasn't how you treated newcomers.
"Well, do I look starved, then?" Kiuan said back bitterly. He figured the other thought he was starved because of the way his skin looked, and he never took kindly to that. He hoped the other didn't point it out in the process of asking the questions.

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 04:25 PM
"Well, do I look starved, then?" Kiuan said back bitterly. He figured the other thought he was starved because of the way his skin looked, and he never took kindly to that. He hoped the other didn't point it out in the process of asking the questions.
"I guess not... You just look a bit.. Sickly." he scratched the back of his head, looking down, though he averted his gaze to the stranger quite guiltily. Surely he understood what he meant. This person did look sickly. He could've been malnourished, as little as he knew. He'd never seen this man before. Maybe he was seeking something here. Like food. Or medicine...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2017, 06:08 PM
Shadow eyes glowed dangerously as he growls loudly " and why should I? " he says darkly as he snaps his jaws in front of them " give me a reason before I rip you two apart "

Rain hears someone calling his name " oh it's Ronan should I answer or wait " he says mostly to himself

Slash-GNR
March 22nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
"Rain...?" she called out again as she sunk down to the ground thinking he was ignoring her.

Poppyfrost
March 22nd, 2017, 06:35 PM
Shadow eyes glowed dangerously as he growls loudly " and why should I? " he says darkly as he snaps his jaws in front of them " give me a reason before I rip you two apart "

Rain hears someone calling his name " oh it's Ronan should I answer or wait " he says mostly to himself

Peter straightened up, tears drizzling down his cheeks. "He is LYING!" He screamed, pointing down at Ethan. "I have had my heart broken by so many other people countless times, so why would I do it to someone else? I want my shadow back. My Shadow wouldn't be doing this. He hurts me, Shadow, physically and mentally! Look at this!" Peter pulled the scarf off and tilted his neck to show Shadow all of the bruises. "You didn't give me a chance..!" Peter fell on the ground to his knees, his tears falling to the ground. "I love you, Shadow.... But you don't love me back, do you?" He said softly in pain and sadness, looking up at him with heavy tears falling down his face.

Poppyfrost
March 22nd, 2017, 07:22 PM
I almost forgot: http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crying-waterfalls.gif )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2017, 08:30 PM
Rain hears her again and smiles as he begins to yell " over here!!"

Shadow eyes glowed softly as he looks him " then why protect him why do you get in my way? " he says growling loudly as sliver begins to step in front of peter her eyes glowed " calm down!! Don't let your power cloud your judgement change back and listen up!! Or I'll have to step in "

Slash-GNR
March 22nd, 2017, 08:32 PM
Ronan smiled as she perked her ears forward and ran towards the voice. She then tried to turn back into her human form as she was running towards him, but in the process she messed up and tripped as she turned human and tripped pass Rain and fell into some bushes. "Crap..." she said as she winced and looked up at the tree above her. She felt stupid now.

Poppyfrost
March 22nd, 2017, 08:35 PM
Peter sniffled, his body trembling with grief. "Because killing isn't the way to solve problems, Shadow.." He whispered, crying harder. "Please... Listen.." Peter sighed, standing back up.

Vanellen
March 23rd, 2017, 09:49 AM
"I guess not... You just look a bit.. Sickly." he scratched the back of his head, looking down, though he averted his gaze to the stranger quite guiltily. Surely he understood what he meant. This person did look sickly. He could've been malnourished, as little as he knew. He'd never seen this man before. Maybe he was seeking something here. Like food. Or medicine...
wouldn't he? Not like anyone had a sense of privacy anyway, as he was right there asking questions, stupid ones at that.
"I'm not sick." Kiuan responded bitterly, disgusted by the other's suggestion.

Spikes
March 23rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
wouldn't he? Not like anyone had a sense of privacy anyway, as he was right there asking questions, stupid ones at that.
"I'm not sick." Kiuan responded bitterly, disgusted by the other's suggestion.
"Yeah, but you look kind of-" he stopped himself there, before he'd get into even more trouble. He was still being rude, wasn't he? There was only one way to fix the predicament he was in. "..Do you want to come to my house and like... Stay there, or something?" he was pretty sure he had it now.

Vanellen
March 23rd, 2017, 04:49 PM
"Yeah, but you look kind of-" he stopped himself there, before he'd get into even more trouble. He was still being rude, wasn't he? There was only one way to fix the predicament he was in. "..Do you want to come to my house and like... Stay there, or something?" he was pretty sure he had it now.
Kiuan stared at the other for a few moments, processing his suggestion with a quirked brow. He was still angry, and he still didn't really understand what the other was trying to achieve by this.
"And why are you inviting me over now?" He asked slowly; unimpressed.

Spikes
March 23rd, 2017, 05:22 PM
Kiuan stared at the other for a few moments, processing his suggestion with a quirked brow. He was still angry, and he still didn't really understand what the other was trying to achieve by this.
"And why are you inviting me over now?" He asked slowly; unimpressed.
"I dunno.. Because.. I'm not thinking right and I'm saying bad things." he sighed. "..Not that inviting you over was supposed to be a bad... Thing. That I said." maybe he was more tired than usual today. "Whatever.. Just.. Yes or no."

Poppyfrost
March 23rd, 2017, 08:15 PM
Peter sniffled, his body trembling with grief. "Because killing isn't the way to solve problems, Shadow.." He whispered, crying harder. "Please... Listen.." Peter sighed, standing back up.

boop)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2017, 08:20 PM
Ronan smiled as she perked her ears forward and ran towards the voice. She then tried to turn back into her human form as she was running towards him, but in the process she messed up and tripped as she turned human and tripped pass Rain and fell into some bushes. "Crap..." she said as she winced and looked up at the tree above her. She felt stupid now.
Rain laughs softly " opps sorry about that I guess that burning branch got in the way " he says smiling kindly

Shadow growls loudly as he changes back into a human looking at peter " speak before I kill that man " he says dangerously as he looks at peter with glowing eyes but sliver was there getting ready for a fight

Poppyfrost
March 23rd, 2017, 08:51 PM
Rain laughs softly " opps sorry about that I guess that burning branch got in the way " he says smiling kindly

Shadow growls loudly as he changes back into a human looking at peter " speak before I kill that man " he says dangerously as he looks at peter with glowing eyes but sliver was there getting ready for a fight

Peter looked at him in grief, the sadness in his eyes overwhelming. "S-Shadow.... You dont understand that fighting doesn't solve problems... Please just calm down, me and you can talk about this.." he whispered, approaching Shadow and grabbing both of his hands. "Please, listen.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2017, 08:59 PM
Shadow growls " I said speak then I will calm down speak now or I get even more angry " he says coldly though pain was in his eyes seeing peter like this scared of him as if he was a monster and he was and he knew that all too well

Poppyfrost
March 23rd, 2017, 09:08 PM
Shadow growls " I said speak then I will calm down speak now or I get even more angry " he says coldly though pain was in his eyes seeing peter like this scared of him as if he was a monster and he was and he knew that all too well

"YOU DON'T NEED TO! IT'S NOT NECESSARY! He can spend the rest of his damn, worthless life in jail, suffering, just like I did when I was with him!" He cried, his grip on Shadow's hands tightening. "Just call the police, shadow... Just make him go away, don't kill him.." He sniffled, his body shaking with pain and fear. He didn't want to touch Shadow, but he had to. Peter had to make Shadow stop.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2017, 09:32 PM
Shadow eyes glowed softly as he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath " .... so be it but we're leaving before they come ...." he looks at the mess he made behind him " I don't want to explain that to mortals " he says calmly as his body begins to calm down and sliver sighs in relief

Slash-GNR
March 23rd, 2017, 09:35 PM

Ronan looked up at him and bit her lip. "Nah... it is my fault," she stated as she got up. "Why are you burning things anyway?" she asked tilting her head as she walked up to him. She looked around at all the smoking plants.

Poppyfrost
March 23rd, 2017, 09:51 PM
Shadow eyes glowed softly as he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath " .... so be it but we're leaving before they come ...." he looks at the mess he made behind him " I don't want to explain that to mortals " he says calmly as his body begins to calm down and sliver sighs in relief

Peter nodded slightly, pulling his hands back and folding his arms over his chest. "Then let's go, now. Silver, call the cops. You're smart, you can come up with an explanation." He sighed, already sprinting towards the woods.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2017, 10:03 PM
Sliver nods as she takes out her phone and shadow runs after peter grabbing his hand " ..... I'm sorry..."

Poppyfrost
March 23rd, 2017, 10:08 PM
Sliver nods as she takes out her phone and shadow runs after peter grabbing his hand " ..... I'm sorry..."

Peter flinched as Shadow grabbed his hand, pulling away. "It's... It's okay.." He said softly, continuing to walk, crossing his arms over his chest in a protective way. "Let's... Let's just keep going." Eventually they came across a small house. Peter walked inside. "I used to come here all the time as a kid.. It's a good thing we got here in time, because It was getting quite dark outside. Come on, let's go to sleep." He said quietly, shutting and locking the door behind Shadow. He walked into the bedroom and, after getting into his pajamas, crawled into the covers and laid down.

Poppyfrost
March 24th, 2017, 04:45 PM
bump)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 24th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Shadow nods slowly as he looks around " .... I never really had a childhood I just woke up... the way I am now .." he says as he begins to sit down on the bed watching peter " ... i don't sleep so I guess I'll be watching over you of course if you don't mind "

Poppyfrost
March 24th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Shadow nods slowly as he looks around " .... I never really had a childhood I just woke up... the way I am now .." he says as he begins to sit down on the bed watching peter " ... i don't sleep so I guess I'll be watching over you of course if you don't mind "

Peter glanced at Shadow, then frowned and nodded. "Okay... Well, at least try to get some sleep. It'll make me feel better..." He then closed his eyes, his face relaxing into a peaceful position as he slowly fell asleep. Curled up in the blankets, Peter snuggled into the sheets, trying to stay warm.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 24th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Shadow nods as he looks in front of him his eyes glowing softly as with careful movements he begins to create something a small orb of red soothing light in his hand

Poppyfrost
March 24th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Shadow nods as he looks in front of him his eyes glowing softly as with careful movements he begins to create something a small orb of red soothing light in his hand

Peter began twitching in his sleep, squirming around and making noises of fear, whimpering and whining softly. He was having a small nightmare, one that was recreating the events that had just happened. Peter reached out for Shadow, but wasn't able to find him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 24th, 2017, 09:25 PM
The little orb begins to dance around peters head calming his nightmares but he didn't hold his hand shadow was just looking ahead far from his reach he was thinking of the fear the madness of his anger

Poppyfrost
March 24th, 2017, 09:30 PM
The little orb begins to dance around peters head calming his nightmares but he didn't hold his hand shadow was just looking ahead far from his reach he was thinking of the fear the madness of his anger

Peter calmed down slightly, his arm falling and resting on the bed. He gripped the sheets, moving around again to get slightly more comfortable. Peter managed a small smile, his cheeks turning a soft red color, while the rest of his face paled due to his slow, but in a safe way, heart beat.
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 24th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Shadow smiles softly as he begins to stand up and sit down on a chair watching peter from afar " ... I'm sorry.." he says calmly as he watches him sleep " .... I don't deserve you or any of this .... I deserve hell not heaven... I don't deserve a angel like you " he says calmly mostly to himself " but yet you still pull me in ... making me feel this pain this desire and this warmth.... and I can't help but love you because of it but... I just don't deserve such beauty "

Poppyfrost
March 24th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Shadow smiles softly as he begins to stand up and sit down on a chair watching peter from afar " ... I'm sorry.." he says calmly as he watches him sleep " .... I don't deserve you or any of this .... I deserve hell not heaven... I don't deserve a angel like you " he says calmly mostly to himself " but yet you still pull me in ... making me feel this pain this desire and this warmth.... and I can't help but love you because of it but... I just don't deserve such beauty "

Peter smiled some more, as if comforted by Shadow's words. "Shadow..." He mumbled in his sleep, shifting slightly. "I... I love...ve... you.." He continued to mumble, then he went silent.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 24th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Shadow laughs softly " ....I do too " he says eventually falling asleep on the chair for the first time In months

Poppyfrost
March 25th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Shadow laughs softly " ....I do too " he says eventually falling asleep on the chair for the first time In months
Peter woke up the next morning, seeing Shadow on the chair. He blinked in confusion, then sat up and walked over to him. He gently picked him up, walking into the living room, where he laid him down on the couch. Peter put a soft blanket over his sleeping body, then crawled in next to him, wrapping his arms around him and closing his eyes, snuggling with Shadow on the couch, under the blankets.
Sasukewolf (madness)

Rivergold
March 25th, 2017, 08:53 AM
(Sorry I was in Minnesota ...Overkill much?)

She suddenly woke and roared, shooting up into the sky. She flared her wings and the sunlight shone through the membranes, setting her scales off as well.
(Wouldn't it be funny if he convinces himself that she's a light dragon, and gets thoroughly confused as to why she has fire dragon qualities?)

Poppyfrost
March 25th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Bump! :3)

Poppyfrost
March 25th, 2017, 08:35 PM
boop again)

Rivergold
March 26th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness)