PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid RP

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Since i'm still a child Im making an Mermaid RP. XDDDD. Well you just do what mermaids do....And YES it has to be a girl to be a MerMAID, and has to be male if MerMAN. Soo ya...You have different pods you have, there is the eastern, Western, Northern, and Southern pods, choose one. And since i'm being an idiot I feel like im going to base this off of Mako Mermaids, and H2O...So...ya..oh and you can have a human form, and walk on land, or you can be a normal human...Since i'm already basing this off of movies, the Northern Pod lives near Mako Island, and the elders ( Just the ones incharge of the pod ) have meetings there, and mermaids can go there to hang out. Eastern Pod lives near Shadow Island, and has meetings and hangs out in the Shadow pool. Western, is Sunlight Island and Sunlight Pool.Southern is, Midnight Island, and Midnight Pool. The ranks are Elder ( only three in every pod ) The adults, and the young mermaids ( Children ). Children are children until the are the age of 18

Form:.
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Other:

Mine

Name: Aashka / Aqua / Memory / Hope
Pod: Southern Pod / Western Pod / Northern Pod / Eastern Pod
Looks: Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e7/62/6d/e7626d04a4153fcf2220cd978865c1d3.jpg) / Here (http://www.crviewer.com/targets/120613/120613_02.jpg) / Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/48/c3/80/48c380c023e5b4da8c14cd398bdad555.jpg) / Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/54/47/28/54472812e78f10357f6f82f3b125a43d.jpg)
Perso: TBRP'ed / TBRP'ed / TBRP'ed / TBRP'ed
Other: N/A / N/A / N/A / N/A

Northern Pod

Elders ( 3 ): Max ( Sweet Bread )
Adults ( Unlimited ):
Children ( Unlimited ):

Eastern Pod

Elders ( 3 ): Sasuke Wolfheart ( Sasukewolf (madness) )
Adults ( Unlimited ): Hope ( Aashka ), Carter ( Sweet Bread ) Ian ( Jazz )
Children ( Unlimited ): Bean ( Cosmic Cat (Star :3)

Southern Pod

Elders ( 3 ): Aashka ( Aashka )
Adults ( Unlimited ): Arthur ( Sweet Bread ), Anahita ( Hugz )
Children ( Unlimited ): Julia ( Goldenshard )

Western Pod

Elders ( 3 ): Suzy ( Sweet Bread )
Adults ( Unlimited ):
Children ( Unlimited ): Aqua ( Aashka ), Nina ( Flameleaf )

Humans ( Unlimited ): Thanos ( Vanellen )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Save me a elder for the eastern pod!!

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Kay

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Are meroctopi a thing in this?

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Nooo

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Since i'm still a child Im making an Mermaid RP. XDDDD. Well you just do what mermaids do....And YES it has to be a girl to be a MerMAID, and has to be male if MerMAN. Soo ya...You have different pods you have, there is the eastern, Western, Northern, and Southern pods, choose one. And since i'm being an idiot I feel like im going to base this off of Mako Mermaids, and H2O...So...ya..oh and you can have a human form, and walk on land, or you can be a normal human...Since i'm already basing this off of movies, the Northern Pod lives near Mako Island, and the elders ( Just the ones incharge of the pod ) have meetings there, and mermaids can go there to hang out. Eastern Pod lives near Shadow Island, and has meetings and hangs out in the Shadow pool. Western, is Sunlight Island and Sunlight Pool.Southern is, Midnight Island, and Midnight Pool. The ranks are Elder ( only three in every pod ) The adults, and the young mermaids ( Children ). Children are children until the are the age of 18

Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Other:

Mine

Looks: Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e7/62/6d/e7626d04a4153fcf2220cd978865c1d3.jpg) / Here (http://www.crviewer.com/targets/120613/120613_02.jpg) / Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/48/c3/80/48c380c023e5b4da8c14cd398bdad555.jpg) / Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/54/47/28/54472812e78f10357f6f82f3b125a43d.jpg)

Northern Pod

Elders ( 3 ):
Adults ( Unlimited ):
Children ( Unlimited ):

Eastern Pod

Elders ( 3 ): Saved (1)
Adults ( Unlimited ): Hope ( Aashka )
Children ( Unlimited ):

Southern Pod

Adults ( Unlimited ):
Children ( Unlimited ):

Western Pod

Elders ( 3 ):
Adults ( Unlimited ): Aqua ( Aashka )
Children ( Unlimited ):
Name: Carter // Arthur
Pod: Southern / Western
Looks: Standard Mermen idk (Human form is brown hair blue eyes, merman form is brown hair, blue eyes, and aquamarine tail)
Perso: TBRPD FOR BOTH
Other: Has crush on Hope // Crush on Aqua

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Name: Carter // Arthur
Pod: Southern / Western
Looks: Standard Mermen idk (Human form is brown hair blue eyes, merman form is brown hair, blue eyes, and aquamarine tail)
Perso: TBRPD FOR BOTH
Other: Has crush on Hope // Crush on Aqua

Accepted

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Accepted
Yayyy when do people start rping?

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Yayyy when do people start rping?
Wait a min, I just relized Hope ant in Southern Pod

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Wait a min, I just relized Hope ant in Southern Pod
Oh yeahhh I originally wanted him to have a crush on Aashka but then I changed to Hope

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Ohhh You want to switch pods or have a forbidden relationship???

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Ohhh You want to switch pods or have a forbidden relationship???
Ooooohhhhhhh Ye :D But actually, I want Hope & Carter (I think its carter) To have a normal relationship, so move Carter to Hope's pod, but I want Arthur and Aqua to be in different pods, so move Arthur to the pod that Aqua's Pod hates the most! So its gonna be like a Shadowclan x Thunderclan thing, Mortal enemies, Sweetest crushes

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Ooooohhhhhhh Ye :D But actually, I want Hope & Carter (I think its carter) To have a normal relationship, so move Carter to Hope's pod, but I want Arthur and Aqua to be in different pods, so move Arthur to the pod that Aqua's Pod hates the most! So its gonna be like a Shadowclan x Thunderclan thing, Mortal enemies, Sweetest crushes

Ok done

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2017, 08:04 PM

Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Other:

Mine

Northern Pod

Elders ( 3 ):
Adults ( Unlimited ):
Children ( Unlimited ):

Eastern Pod

Elders ( 3 ): Saved (1)
Adults ( Unlimited ): Hope ( Aashka ), Carter ( Sweet Bread )
Children ( Unlimited ):

Southern Pod

Adults ( Unlimited ): Arthur ( Sweet Bread )
Children ( Unlimited ):

Western Pod

Elders ( 3 ):
Adults ( Unlimited ):
Children ( Unlimited ): Aqua ( Aashka ),
Sasuke wolfheart
25 years old
Eastern pod
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f1/0f/bd/f10fbd74a6c0e1ee9a8f8fcafd99a9d6.jpg
Elder
Tbrp
Hi :3

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
25 years old
Eastern pod
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f1/0f/bd/f10fbd74a6c0e1ee9a8f8fcafd99a9d6.jpg
Elder
Tbrp
Hi :3

accepted, Hia :3

Silhouettes
March 18th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Name: Anahita (Idian for Goddess of the Sea)
Pod: Southern Pod
Looks: http://favim.com/orig/201105/30/beautiful-brown-hair-georgina-georgina-sparks-girl-gossip-girl-Favim.com-60496.jpg with light blue tail with darker, and you know, a matching bra.
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: If you ok with Bi, Aashka x Anahita?

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Name: Anahita (Idian for Goddess of the Sea)
Pod: Southern Pod
Looks: (Coming)
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: If you ok with Bi, Aashka x Anahita?

With Aashka, I am, if it was with any others, ya, but two of them are already set up ) But Accepted

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Oh and will u plz post at the border XD )

Silhouettes
March 18th, 2017, 08:10 PM
With Aashka, I am, if it was with any others, ya, but two of them are already set up ) But Accepted
Thx! I'll reply for Broken and Fawn after I help my dad with groceries.)

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 08:11 PM
AHHHH LATE REPLY IM SORRY I WAS DRAWING A REQUEST!!!
When do we rp?
(ALSO! I can draw Hope or Aashka or Aqua or Whatever)

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Thx! I'll reply for Broken and Fawn after I help my dad with groceries.)
Its Sharp and Fawn but ok XDDD )

Silhouettes
March 18th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Its Sharp and Fawn but ok XDDD )
Gah. I need food.)

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:12 PM
AHHHH LATE REPLY IM SORRY I WAS DRAWING A REQUEST!!!
When do we rp?
(ALSO! I can draw Hope or Aashka or Aqua or Whatever)
Can u draw aashka XDDD, and we rp when there is at least one elder for each pod, and if no one replies, and takes the positions I will take them, unless anyone wants them

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Gah. I need food.)
XDDDD)

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 08:17 PM
XDDDD)
I'll be the elders one can be called Suzy and the other is Max
ther we goe

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:18 PM
I'll be the elders one can be called Suzy and the other is Max
ther we goe
Ok XD, We can rp

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Ok XD, We can rp
I'll be drawing the mermaid Aashka in between the rp, so repliez might be a teensy beet laet... Also, You start

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Ok XD, We can rp
Hello?????

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I'll be drawing the mermaid Aashka in between the rp, so repliez might be a teensy beet laet... Also, You start

kay.)

Aashka, the elder of the Southern Pod swam into the safty of The Moon Pool. It was her pod's pool to have meetings and to visit eachother.

Hope swam through the ocean, she and her pod where the Eastern Pod. And their pool was the Shadow Pool, she enjoyed being there with friends. She then quickly swam to Shadow Island, through the tunnel into the Shadow Pool.

Aqua, she was 17, she was still considered a child, so she HAD to have an adult watching her at all times to make sure she didnt get lost, hurt or some other thing. " I can't wait until i'm 18, so they will stop following me." She murmured when she got to the surface of the water.

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Nooo
( Y no meroctopi :( )

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:27 PM
( Y no meroctopi :( )

Bc it reminds me to much of the little mermaid, and I was basing this off of, H2O and Mako Mermaids, and there r no merictopi )

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Gah. I need food.)
Im stilll waiting for an reply, sharp is getting impatient )

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 08:30 PM
kay.)

Aashka, the elder of the Southern Pod swam into the safty of The Moon Pool. It was her pod's pool to have meetings and to visit eachother.

Hope swam through the ocean, she and her pod where the Eastern Pod. And their pool was the Shadow Pool, she enjoyed being there with friends. She then quickly swam to Shadow Island, through the tunnel into the Shadow Pool.

Aqua, she was 17, she was still considered a child, so she HAD to have an adult watching her at all times to make sure she didnt get lost, hurt or some other thing. " I can't wait until i'm 18, so they will stop following me." She murmured when she got to the surface of the water.
Carter swam along the ocean, his tail beating happily against the waves. He swam rapidly towards Shadow Pool, hoping to see Hope.

Arthur swam around the ocean, unaware that he was drifting towards the (Aqua's Pod). He bumped into what he thought was an Island. Turning around, he saw Aquaaaaaa

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Bc it reminds me to much of the little mermaid, and I was basing this off of, H2O and Mako Mermaids, and there r no merictopi )
(? They don't have to be evil plus they can still exist even if they aren't shown in those shows I don't get it?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
Sasuke was already at the pool his blood red eyes seeing the young ones come in but like the man he is he just clicks his tongue and closes his eyes once again just staying there in the darkness of his corner

HwangHarin
(? They don't have to be evil plus they can still exist even if they aren't shown in those shows I don't get it?)

:sob::sob: Ok fine..:bounce: )

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Carter swam along the ocean, his tail beating happily against the waves. He swam rapidly towards Shadow Pool, hoping to see Hope.

Arthur swam around the ocean, unaware that he was drifting towards the (Aqua's Pod). He bumped into what he thought was an Island. Turning around, he saw Aquaaaaaa

Hope was in the pool, she was laying on the surface of the water, Carter came in and he ran into her tail. " Carter, watch where your going!!" She told the Merman.

Aqua flapped her tail at the new commer, and looked at him. " Who are you, I know your not in my pod!" She demanded

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Hope was in the pool, she was laying on the surface of the water, Carter came in and he ran into her tail. " Carter, watch where your going!!" She told the Merman.

Aqua flapped her tail at the new commer, and looked at him. " Who are you, I know your not in my pod!" She demanded
Carter laughed, his tail flapping in greeting. "Hello, Hope..." He laughed again "For some reason, I can't say 'I was hoping to see you' without sounding like a Pun Lord.... get it? 'Hoping to see Hope?' " He smiled at
Arthur looked up "Huh? I can't have strayed that far..." He looks around, suddenly gasping. "You're in.... The Western POD????" He screamed the last part out loud, realizing that he was really not supposed to be here.

Vanellen
March 18th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Sweet. DTJ.
I'll make a form later lmao )

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 08:43 PM
:sob::sob: Ok fine..:bounce: )
( Aight yaaass can human forms also be added? )

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Carter laughed, his tail flapping in greeting. "Hello, Hope..." He laughed again "For some reason, I can't say 'I was hoping to see you' without sounding like a Pun Lord.... get it? 'Hoping to see Hope?' " He smiled at
Arthur looked up "Huh? I can't have strayed that far..." He looks around, suddenly gasping. "You're in.... The Western POD????" He screamed the last part out loud, realizing that he was really not supposed to be here.

" Your as weird as ever." She said rolling her eyes.

" Get out of here before my supervisors come here looking for me. I kinda swam from them." She said. " Or you will have to go to Suzy, the elder!"

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:44 PM
( Aight yaaass can human forms also be added? )
Yes, I did point that out earlier )

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Yes, I did point that out earlier )
(I meant just humans not a human form for a mermaid sorry)

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 08:47 PM
" Your as weird as ever." She said rolling her eyes.

" Get out of here before my supervisors come here looking for me. I kinda swam from them." She said. " Or you will have to go to Suzy, the elder!"
He laughed, swimming under the sea. A moment later he burst up underneath Hope, sending her flying above the water. "OOhh!!! A flying mermaid!" He swam underneath her flying form, ready to catch her.

Arthur widened his eyes dramatically "YOU CANT BE FROM THE WESTERN POD!!!"

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:47 PM
(I meant just humans not a human form for a mermaid sorry)
I pointed out that to, You can be just a normal human )

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 08:49 PM
I pointed out that to, You can be just a normal human )
( Ah ok thanks)

Tundra
March 18th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Name: Nina
Pod: Western or Eastern (IDK, but I want Western more than Eastern!)
Looks: Mermaid: Blonde hair with light blue tail. Human: Blonde hair with a blue hoodie (which she hardly ever takes off her hood.), Nike shoes and jeans.
Perso: TBRP
Other: put me in Western Pod!

Name: Emily
Pod: Eastern
Looks: Blonde hair with golden tail
Other: None

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:54 PM
He laughed, swimming under the sea. A moment later he burst up underneath Hope, sending her flying above the water. "OOhh!!! A flying mermaid!" He swam underneath her flying form, ready to catch her.

Arthur widened his eyes dramatically "YOU CANT BE FROM THE WESTERN POD!!!"

Hope huffed and straightened out and swerved to avoid in, and dived into the water.

" Im A Freaking Child In The Western Pod!!!" She yelled at him

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Name: Nina
Pod: Western or Eastern (IDK, but I want Western more than Eastern!)
Looks: Mermaid: Blonde hair with light blue tail. Human: Blonde hair with a blue hoodie (which she hardly ever takes off her hood.), Nike shoes and jeans.
Other: put me in Western Pod!

Accepted

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Hope huffed and straightened out and swerved to avoid in, and dived into the water.

" Im A Freaking Child In The Western Pod!!!" She yelled at him
"Like the flight?" He laughed again, acting more like a child than an elder/adult idk

"Westerns aren't supposed to be cute!" He said, cracking a smile

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 08:59 PM
"Like the flight?" He laughed again, acting more like a child than an elder/adult idk

"Westerns aren't supposed to be cute!" He said, cracking a smile

" I hate you." She said and swam out of the pool, flapping her tail fast to go really fast, ( Like they do in the shows )

" You arrogant child.." She said, and her superiors appeared on both sides of them. " Now look what you got yourself into." She said

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 09:02 PM
" I hate you." She said and swam out of the pool, flapping her tail fast to go really fast, ( Like they do in the shows )

" You arrogant child.." She said, and her superiors appeared on both sides of them. " Now look what you got yourself into." She said
He flapped after her idk
"Oh, Great! I was hoping to meet you two!" He coughed. "I'm a representative from the Southern Pod! I need to talk to Suzy!"The eighteen year old coughed "Please..." (Also, Would you mind putting Arthur in the Elders rank? He'll be the youngest elder cuz he only 18)

Tigress
March 18th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Save me western mermaid plz!

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 09:06 PM
He flapped after her idk
"Oh, Great! I was hoping to meet you two!" He coughed. "I'm a representative from the Southern Pod! I need to talk to Suzy!"The eighteen year old coughed "Please..." (Also, Would you mind putting Arthur in the Elders rank? He'll be the youngest elder cuz he only 18)

( He would need to prove himself ) for his current clan, or western??)

Hope looked behind her, ' oh great ' she thought

The two adults looked at eachother and nodded, " We will take you to the elder." The Merman on the right said. " Aqua, since you cant leave our sights, you come with us. Are we clear?" The one on the right said sternly. " Yes sirs." She said mockingly.

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Save me western mermaid plz!
kay )

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Form:
Name: Ian
Pod: Eastern Pod
Looks: Spiky black hair with vibrant green eyes and almost always wearing a smirk, grin or smile of some kind. Where his tail should be is a splay of black-grey tentacles.
Human- http://imgur.com/WnoTuW4
Perso: Energetic and fun-loving, he barely ever thinks of the consequences of his actions and often ends up in trouble for doing so. He tends to try to bite off more than he can chew, and is very stubborn and single-minded. Has a tendency to ignore orders from higher-ups, and faces the consequences as a backlash.
Other: Aashka

Vanellen
March 18th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Name: Thanos (Cover-up name but ech that doesn't matter aye)
Pod: N/A because human
Looks: Looks stern and unapproachable. Has veryy dark brown hair done up like this http://image.prntscr.com/image/2b110e7f185d425982eb548a08469a2e.png and has dark, greyish-blue eyes. Has a scar off to the left and through his lip.
Perso: He's rather cold and reserved, rather bitter at times as well. He got a resting angry face (lmao) and is very blunt to people in general. Seems like he hates certain 'people', but in all honesty he's rather neutral. Likes to be by the water whenever he can to relax because he's a pretty stressed out guy.
Other: I just wanna be a hooman I'm sorry

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Form:
Name: Ian
Pod: Eastern Pod
Looks: Spiky black hair with vibrant green eyes and almost always wearing a smirk, grin or smile of some kind. Where his tail should be is a splay of black-grey tentacles.
Human- http://imgur.com/WnoTuW4
Perso: Energetic and fun-loving, he barely ever thinks of the consequences of his actions and often ends up in trouble for doing so. He tends to try to bite off more than he can chew, and is very stubborn and single-minded. Has a tendency to ignore orders from higher-ups, and faces the consequences as a backlash.
Other: Aashka

Accepted

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Name: Thanos (Cover-up name but ech that doesn't matter aye)
Pod: N/A because human
Looks: Looks stern and unapproachable. Has veryy dark brown hair done up like this http://image.prntscr.com/image/2b110e7f185d425982eb548a08469a2e.png and has dark, greyish-blue eyes. Has a scar off to the left and through his lip.
Perso: He's rather cold and reserved, rather bitter at times as well. He got a resting angry face (lmao) and is very blunt to people in general. Seems like he hates certain 'people', but in all honesty he's rather neutral. Likes to be by the water whenever he can to relax because he's a pretty stressed out guy.
Other: I just wanna be a hooman I'm sorry

Its fine, i will make some other humans for u to rp with :p ) accepted

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 09:12 PM
( He would need to prove himself ) for his current clan, or western??)

Hope looked behind her, ' oh great ' she thought

The two adults looked at eachother and nodded, " We will take you to the elder." The Merman on the right said. " Aqua, since you cant leave our sights, you come with us. Are we clear?" The one on the right said sternly. " Yes sirs." She said mockingly.
"How you doing?"

"Ok! Great!" He swam beside Aqua. He whispered to her... "These are some grumpy people, am I right?" He made sure that the sirs could not hear him

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 09:14 PM
"How you doing?"

"Ok! Great!" He swam beside Aqua. He whispered to her... "These are some grumpy people, am I right?" He made sure that the sirs could not hear him

" Ok!! What Do You Want?!?!" Hope stopped and looked at him and said that.

" I wouldnt speak that way about my podmates, infront of me." Aqua said without looking at him

Vanellen
March 18th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Its fine, i will make some other humans for u to rp with :p ) accepted
Thanks homie and haha you don't have to. You already have so many characters )

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 09:16 PM
" Ok!! What Do You Want?!?!" Hope stopped and looked at him and said that.

" I wouldnt speak that way about my podmates, infront of me." Aqua said without looking at him
"I don't know, Maybe some kindness?" He said, grinning from ear to ear

He made his voice way louder. "So tell me, Is Suzy a fair elder?"

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Thanks homie and haha you don't have to. You already have so many characters )
One in each pad, so four... ehh, I like rping two things at once so its no prob. )

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 09:17 PM
"I don't know, Maybe some kindness?" He said, grinning from ear to ear

He made his voice way louder. "So tell me, Is Suzy a fair elder?"

" Now why would I do that." She said

" Kinda, I guess." Aqua said

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Accepted
(Yoy :rainbowllama: )
( Sasukewolf (madness) If u wanna interact ^^)
Ian looked at the elder as he made his way through, smirking slightly, as if he knew something. Mixing in with the others, he called out, "Coming out anytime soon?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Yea!!) Sasuke looks at Ian " soon but not now .... why? " he says in his dark husky voice as he opens his blood red eyes to look at Ian ( by the way if you want someone evil how about me ?)

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Good Idea, your good at that XD )

Vanellen
March 18th, 2017, 09:26 PM
One in each pad, so four... ehh, I like rping two things at once so its no prob. )
Is it possible for humans to chill in that shadow place then? )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Good Idea, your good at that XD )
Yea!!! Okay would you like sasuke to be evil or do you want me to add a new oc :3)

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 09:27 PM
do what you want, i dont really care)

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Yea!!) Sasuke looks at Ian " soon but not now .... why? " he says in his dark husky voice as he opens his blood red eyes to look at Ian ( by the way if you want someone evil how about me ?)
(Lmao feel free to try X3)
"It'd make more sense to be up front, wouldn't it? Don't you have to be the centre of attention?" he raised an eyebrow, looking at him with a hint of judgement, though this was overlayed by his overall demeanour. Making his way to the corner, he stared at Sasuke. "Is there a problem with being in front of everyone? You'd fail at your job, you know..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2017, 09:28 PM
K Sasuke shall be evil beware!!)

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 09:30 PM

So tired... Might not be able to rp anymore

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2017, 09:31 PM
(Lmao feel free to try X3)
"It'd make more sense to be up front, wouldn't it? Don't you have to be the centre of attention?" he raised an eyebrow, looking at him with a hint of judgement, though this was overlayed by his overall demeanour. Making his way to the corner, he stared at Sasuke. "Is there a problem with being in front of everyone? You'd fail at your job, you know..."
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " I would watch your mouth boy and I don't have to be the center of everything kid I watch over you idiots and make sure you keep living " he says now swimming forward a bit looking down at Ian " besides I'm not the right guy for that stuff others fear me for my looks why aren't you?" He asks in a dark cold voice

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " I would watch your mouth boy and I don't have to be the center of everything kid I watch over you idiots and make sure you keep living " he says now swimming forward a bit looking down at Ian " besides I'm not the right guy for that stuff others fear me why don't you?" He asks in a dark cold voice
"Idiots? Charming..." he chuckled slightly, leaning back and watching as the elder got closer. "Aren't you the sweetest thing. I bet everyone loves you." he flipped onto his front, resting his chin in his hands and looking up at the advancing merman. "I don't fear you because... You haven't proven yourself worthy of scaring me yet, sir."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he smiles darkly " so interesting I feel like I've been issued a challenge should I show you why I'm feared or should I just tell you about the things I've done, the merpeople I've ruined and destroyed, the fear I've spread and the death caused by none other than yours truly " he says laughing softly " but I like you kid you remind me of someone I knew you're smarter then the rest with the right teacher maybe even more " he says darkly as he looks at Ian seeing no fear in the kid but hi that always can change but he wanted to see how much it would take to either break the kid or make him even better

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he smiles darkly " so interesting I feel like I've been issued a challenge should I show you why I'm feared or should I just tell you about the things I've done, the merpeople I've ruined and destroyed, the fear I've spread and the death caused by none other than yours truly " he says laughing softly " but I like you kid you remind me of someone I knew you're smarter then the rest with the right teacher maybe even more " he says darkly as he looks at Ian seeing no fear in the kid but hi that always can change but he wanted to see how much it would take to either break the kid or make him even better
"Maybe it is a challenge. Would they let a murderer in our midst? Oh no..." his tone pitched up slightly at the second sentence, and he displayed a look of mock terror. He looked slightly surprised at the merman's second statement. "You think I'm smarter? Aw, thanks." he smiled, with a hint of sincerity. "If you say I'm smarter, does that mean your scary little show is just an act?" he pulled back up, tentacles swaying slightly. "You like their fear, huh?"

Vanellen
March 18th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Thanos considered himself lucky for the area he lived in. It was right by coastal beaches, and large bodies of water that stemmed off those beaches. The weather was never too extreme for him, and everything just seemed to fall into place; a solace of a jigsaw.
He walked along a lush Forrest trail, looking about as it lead him right down to the water's edge. He recalled the weather was sunny, yet the area was just so filled with the shadows of the trees, and other plants about. Slowly he approached the water, watching the soft ripples of the water, feeling himself relax finally. He then sat down, eyes resting their gaze on the water

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " nope it's all true the only reason I'm here is because they're trying to find the good in me trying to send me down the path of light they believed me so much they made me elder and yes I do take pride with this rank but I also love the feeling of being feared the feeling of taking a life and watching the one they love break down and beg for they're lives " he smiles as his eyes glowed dangerously " it's a feeling I will always love and desire but at last I'm stuck here watching over you guys waiting for some other pod to attack or at least get closer to us " he sighs softly as he looks at Ian " ..... why am I telling you this you're just a kid a interesting one at that" he ruffles his own long black hair while sighing a bit " well it's not anyone would believe you the only ones who know of my bloodstained past are the elders and now you I'm not going to hear the end of it if you say anything so how about keeping what I said a secret and you live to see a other day how about it?" He says smiling darkly

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " nope it's all true the only reason I'm here is because they're trying to find the good in me trying to send me down the path of light they believed me so much they made me elder and yes I do take pride with this rank but I also love the feeling of being feared the feeling of taking a life and watching the one they love break down and beg for they're lives " he smiles as his eyes glowed dangerously " it's a feeling I will always love and desire but at last I'm stuck here watching over you guys waiting for some other pod to attack or at least get closer to us " he sighs softly as he looks at Ian " ..... why am I telling you this you're just a kid a interesting one at that" he ruffles his own long black hair while sighing a bit " well it's not anyone would believe you the only ones who know of my bloodstained past are the elders and now you I'm not going to hear the end of it if you say anything so how about keeping what I said a secret and you live to see a other day how about it?" He says smiling darkly
He pondered as Sasuke talked, head tilted to the side with a concentrated expression. "So... You're sadistic then. Psh... You don't just fix that, you know." he rolled his eyes slightly after the elder's statement and self-questioning. "Interesting, huh? I'll take that as a compliment." he smirked again, straightening his back slightly. "You know erasing me won't erase what I give away, right? But sure, psycho. Your secret's safe with me... As long as you let me skip out on this meeting, alright? I don't want to hang around here the whole time." It seemed as if he had leverage now, with his newfound knowledge. There wasn't much he wanted from the merman, though, but this would suffice for now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Sasuke laughs loudly this time " you little brat " he says laughing but eventually he calms down " I was going to skip it too seems like you beat me to it just stay out of trouble and out of the elders sight they will drag you back to the meeting if they see you so be careful kid"

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Sasuke laughs loudly this time " you little brat " he says laughing but eventually he calms down " I was going to skip it too seems like you beat me to it just stay out of trouble and out of the elders sight they will drag you back to the meeting if they see you so be careful kid"
"Heheh. Alright, deal." Slipping back through the water, he swam through the exit, looking around for any unexpected company. The shoreline was his best bet, he knew nobody would be there. As he arrived, he looked above the water's surface, surfacing himself as he surveyed the area around. He didn't come here often, though neither did anyone else, really. It felt like some sort of secret area that children would go to to mess around.
He wasn't alone here, though. He looked up, by the ground where the humans lived. Someone was here, unexpectedly. They couldn't see his bottom half though, so he wasn't the least bit worried, but was quite curious.
He swam closer, studying the human closely. He didn't need to hide himself, so he worked on getting his attention instead. "Hey," he called out. "What are you doing out here?"
( Vanellen)

Vanellen
March 18th, 2017, 10:48 PM
"Heheh. Alright, deal." Slipping back through the water, he swam through the exit, looking around for any unexpected company. The shoreline was his best bet, he knew nobody would be there. As he arrived, he looked above the water's surface, surfacing himself as he surveyed the area around. He didn't come here often, though neither did anyone else, really. It felt like some sort of secret area that children would go to to mess around.
He wasn't alone here, though. He looked up, by the ground where the humans lived. Someone was here, unexpectedly. They couldn't see his bottom half though, so he wasn't the least bit worried, but was quite curious.
He swam closer, studying the human closely. He didn't need to hide himself, so he worked on getting his attention instead. "Hey," he called out. "What are you doing out here?"
( Vanellen)
Thanos flinched as he broke from his relaxed state, and his eyes darted towards the sound of ... Words? He looked over, eyes set on a man in the water, the water only gently rippling around his body. He raised a brow, shifting a bit closer to the water to get a better look at the mysterious man in the water.
"I'm... Just here to relax." He responded, gaze still stuck on the other. "Why are you out there?"

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Thanos flinched as he broke from his relaxed state, and his eyes darted towards the sound of ... Words? He looked over, eyes set on a man in the water, the water only gently rippling around his body. He raised a brow, shifting a bit closer to the water to get a better look at the mysterious man in the water.
"I'm... Just here to relax." He responded, gaze still stuck on the other. "Why are you out there?"
"Swimming? I don't know what it looks like to you." he smiled slightly, propping his front half onto the shore with his arms. "I haven't seen you here before." like he'd been here before in the first place. Maybe this human did come here often, though he couldn't tell, could he?

Vanellen
March 18th, 2017, 11:10 PM
"Swimming? I don't know what it looks like to you." he smiled slightly, propping his front half onto the shore with his arms. "I haven't seen you here before." like he'd been here before in the first place. Maybe this human did come here often, though he couldn't tell, could he?
Thanos backed up slightly as the other pulled in closer to shore, though still stared. "Swimming here? Why not further out? It's nicer to swim there." He said, still looking at the other. "And, no... I only just found this place..." He added, slowly dipping a hand in the water to make sure the temperature is as cool as the shadows suggested.

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Thanos backed up slightly as the other pulled in closer to shore, though still stared. "Swimming here? Why not further out? It's nicer to swim there." He said, still looking at the other. "And, no... I only just found this place..." He added, slowly dipping a hand in the water to make sure the temperature is as cool as the shadows suggested.
"Yeah, yeah. If you say so." he waved his hand dismissively resting his head on the ground in front. What a strange texture it was. Everything was drier than he expected... Though the human still had his attention. He looked interesting, to say the least. It was as if he was triggering some stranger feelings, too. "...So you're new?" he didn't know what to wish for at this point. He wanted to tell him to stay away and to join him at the same time. This was a problem. "What's your name?"

. beachtide .
March 18th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Name: Julia
Pod: Southern
Looks: Human form (http://static.tumblr.com/a1962a150ba5860bea8708fc20a68d15/fnyl6vy/bgYmtemi0/tumblr_static_tumblr_mqv3v5qz9m1s31awto1_500.jpg) | Mermaid form (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/4c/b4/aa/4cb4aa0e60edfe6738346d924b0bc2a5.jpg)
Perso: Kind, sweet, easily distracted, VERY clumsy, forgetful, shy, gentle, impatient, quiet, and agile
Other: Yay, I'm not the only one on here still obsessed with mermaids XD

Serendipity
March 18th, 2017, 11:33 PM

bak

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Name: Julia
Pod: Southern
Looks: Human form (http://static.tumblr.com/a1962a150ba5860bea8708fc20a68d15/fnyl6vy/bgYmtemi0/tumblr_static_tumblr_mqv3v5qz9m1s31awto1_500.jpg) | Mermaid form (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/4c/b4/aa/4cb4aa0e60edfe6738346d924b0bc2a5.jpg)
Perso: Kind, sweet, easily distracted, VERY clumsy, forgetful, shy, gentle, impatient, quiet, and agile
Other: Yay, I'm not the only one on here still obsessed with mermaids XD

Accepted

Vanellen
March 18th, 2017, 11:37 PM
"Yeah, yeah. If you say so." he waved his hand dismissively resting his head on the ground in front. What a strange texture it was. Everything was drier than he expected... Though the human still had his attention. He looked interesting, to say the least. It was as if he was triggering some stranger feelings, too. "...So you're new?" he didn't know what to wish for at this point. He wanted to tell him to stay away and to join him at the same time. This was a problem. "What's your name?"
Thanos watched the other slump slightly, a small smile following. "I don't know what you mean by 'new', but my name is Thanos." He said, then splashing some water onto the other in a somewhat playful manner. "I've never seen you before either."

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 11:38 PM
bak
Ok)

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Thanos watched the other slump slightly, a small smile following. "I don't know what you mean by 'new', but my name is Thanos." He said, then splashing some water onto the other in a somewhat playful manner. "I've never seen you before either."
"I'm not surprised." he smirked slightly and splashed some water back. It looked like he was eager to talk, after all. "I actually don't come here a lot." he slid further back into the water, though this was more to hide what he was than a playful gesture. As much as he wanted to interact with the newcomer some more, he knew that he had limits, at least as he was right now.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 12:01 AM
"I'm not surprised." he smirked slightly and splashed some water back. It looked like he was eager to talk, after all. "I actually don't come here a lot." he slid further back into the water, though this was more to hide what he was than a playful gesture. As much as he wanted to interact with the newcomer some more, he knew that he had limits, at least as he was right now.
"Could I know your name?" Thanos questioned, leaning in once more as the other moved back into the water, slipping his other hand into the water. This man was interesting; radiating this calming yet confident vibe he was instant dragged towards. He wanted to be sure this wouldn't be their first and last conversation, even if it had only just started.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 12:06 AM
"Could I know your name?" Thanos questioned, leaning in once more as the other moved back into the water, slipping his other hand into the water. This man was interesting; radiating this calming yet confident vibe he was instant dragged towards. He wanted to be sure this wouldn't be their first and last conversation, even if it had only just started.
"Yeah. It's Ian." every time he'd move away, the other would follow slightly. Deep down, he knew he enjoyed this, though he had to keep the act up to avoid him if he came any closer. He wouldn't bother to get his clothes wet though, he thought. It was just hands for now. What would happen if they did end up talking, anyway? He'd find out eventually, like it or not.

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Ok)
Arrrrrr Pppppp???

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 12:21 AM
"Yeah. It's Ian." every time he'd move away, the other would follow slightly. Deep down, he knew he enjoyed this, though he had to keep the act up to avoid him if he came any closer. He wouldn't bother to get his clothes wet though, he thought. It was just hands for now. What would happen if they did end up talking, anyway? He'd find out eventually, like it or not.
Thanos tilted his head slightly. "Need to go somewhere, Ian?" He queried, dragging a hand through the water as he watched the other.

HwangHarin
March 19th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Arrrrrr Pppppp???
Huh???)

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Huh???)
Exagerated way of saying 'RP'

HwangHarin
March 19th, 2017, 12:28 AM

Well, it is ur turn to post )

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 12:28 AM
OML I finished this really cute art request for someone
http://thesweetestskies.deviantart.com/art/Ricochet-669828050?ga_submit_new=10%3A1489901322

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Thanos tilted his head slightly. "Need to go somewhere, Ian?" He queried, dragging a hand through the water as he watched the other.
"Technically... But no. I don't need to." he tensed up slightly as he watched Thanos move his hands further, but he didn't try to move any further. This was as far as he was going, at least until Thanos got in as well. "..How about you?" his gaze was trained on the man's hands, though it slowly moved up his body and finally locked onto his.

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 12:33 AM

"Maybe because everyone in the pod knows you like me?" He skipped around in circles, circling her like a jumpy dolphin.

"Great..." As they reached the island, he looked around. "So, Where's the elders area?"

HwangHarin
March 19th, 2017, 12:36 AM
"Maybe because everyone in the pod knows you like me?" He skipped around in circles, circling her like a jumpy dolphin.

"Great..." As they reached the island, he looked around. "So, Where's the elders area?"

"No, I think it's reversed." She said looking at him as he circled her

" Over there." Aqua said and swam towards the tunnel to the cave, she swam through appearing at the other end.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 12:38 AM
"Technically... But no. I don't need to." he tensed up slightly as he watched Thanos move his hands further, but he didn't try to move any further. This was as far as he was going, at least until Thanos got in as well. "..How about you?" his gaze was trained on the man's hands, though it slowly moved up his body and finally locked onto his.
As he looked into the other's eyes, he felt his words halt on his tongue, his eyes just focusing on the other's with a curiously he'd never felt before. This entire situation was so curious in itself, and honestly, he was enjoying it so far.
"No," he started "I don't need to go anywhere." He then looked down, watching the water ripple around his hands.

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 12:42 AM
"No, I think it's reversed." She said looking at him as he circled her

" Over there." Aqua said and swam towards the tunnel to the cave, she swam through appearing at the other end.
Carter chuckled dryly "You think so? Probably right..."
"Great!" He turned to the two superiors. "I think I can find my way around on my own, thanks. But would you allow Lady Aqua to acompany me? I don't want to barge into the elder's area without an escort"

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 12:44 AM
As he looked into the other's eyes, he felt his words halt on his tongue, his eyes just focusing on the other's with a curiously he'd never felt before. This entire situation was so curious in itself, and honestly, he was enjoying it so far.
"No," he started "I don't need to go anywhere." He then looked down, watching the water ripple around his hands.
"..Why not come in with me, then?" he wished that he hadn't said it, regretting it the moment those words came out of his mouth, though this was what he wanted, in a way. He remained silent afterwards, looking a bit stunned, though a weight had been lifted off of his chest. He might not even come in, anyway.

Stario&Co.
March 19th, 2017, 12:45 AM

Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Other:

Mine

Northern Pod

Elders ( 3 ): Max ( @Sweet Bread (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=754) )
Adults ( Unlimited ):
Children ( Unlimited ):

Eastern Pod

Elders ( 3 ): Sasuke Wolfheart ( @Sasukewolf (madness) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361) )
Adults ( Unlimited ): Hope ( @Aashka (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=147) ), Carter ( @Sweet Bread (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=754) ) Ian ( @Jazz (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1504) )
Children ( Unlimited ):

Southern Pod

Elders ( 3 ): Aashka ( @Aashka (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=147) )
Adults ( Unlimited ): Arthur ( @Sweet Bread (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=754) ), Anahita ( @Hugz (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=458) )
Children ( Unlimited ): Julia ( @Goldenshard (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=81) )

Western Pod

Elders ( 3 ): Suzy ( @Sweet Bread (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=754) )
Adults ( Unlimited ):
Children ( Unlimited ): Aqua ( @Aashka (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=147) ), Nina ( @Flameleaf (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1478) )

Humans ( Unlimited ): Thanos ( @Vanellen (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1624) )

Name:Bean(Beatrice)
Pod:Eastern
Looks:as a mermaid she has long curly brown hair and a purple fin, along with a matching tank-top. In her human form she usually wears a tank top and shorts or a skirt. she has light brown skin and aburn eyes
Perso:Bean is usually very chipper and optimistic, but also very emotional
Other:nope :3

HwangHarin
March 19th, 2017, 12:46 AM
Carter chuckled dryly "You think so? Probably right..."
"Great!" He turned to the two superiors. "I think I can find my way around on my own, thanks. But would you allow Lady Aqua to acompany me? I don't want to barge into the elder's area without an escort"

"Probably?I know so." She said

The two looked at eachother and nodded. " go right in." The one on the left said. Aqua glanced around inside the cave, and saw the sands that led to the elders chamber. "Able to change human?" She asked him as she rested her hands on the rock lifting herself onto them, then using a moo ring to change human.

HwangHarin
March 19th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Name:Bean
Pod:Eastern
Looks:as a mermaid she has long curly brown hair and a purple fin, along with a matching tank-top. In her human form she usually wears a tank top and shorts or a skirt. she has light brown skin and aburn eyes
Perso:Bean is usually very chipper and optimistic, but also very emotional
Other:nope :3

Accepted

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 12:50 AM
"Probably?I know so." She said

The two looked at eachother and nodded. " go right in." The one on the left said. Aqua glanced around inside the cave, and saw the sands that led to the elders chamber. "Able to change human?" She asked him as she rested her hands on the rock lifting herself onto them, then using a moo ring to change human.
"Oooh... We ourselves a sassy gurrllll"

"Dude, I'm originalluy human. I'm pretty sure I can change!" He pressed the moo :cow: ring and transformed into (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/3/31/Merman_Sora_KH.png/revision/20100723223834 without the freakin tail) a hanzzom man :D

HwangHarin
March 19th, 2017, 12:53 AM
"Oooh... We ourselves a sassy gurrllll"

"Dude, I'm originalluy human. I'm pretty sure I can change!" He pressed the moo :cow: ring and transformed into (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/3/31/Merman_Sora_KH.png/revision/20100723223834 without the freakin tail) a hanzzom man :D

"Your and idiot." She said

She looked at him change and nodded, she got up, walking up the stairs. (What if Suzy was her mom??) She walked into her chamber

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 12:56 AM
"Your and idiot." She said

She looked at him change and nodded, she got up, walking up the stairs. (What if Suzy was her mom??) She walked into her chamber
Suzy stood up, grinning. "Aqua!!" She hugged her daughter, then noticed the dude standing beside her. "Arthur! You came!" She gave him a hug too,

"Heh.. It's no secret I love you"

"Hey, Aunt Suzy..." (they're not really Nephew and Aunt but suzy is like BFF'S with his mom, so they basically aunt nephew but not related

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 12:58 AM
"..Why not come in with me, then?" he wished that he hadn't said it, regretting it the moment those words came out of his mouth, though this was what he wanted, in a way. He remained silent afterwards, looking a bit stunned, though a weight had been lifted off of his chest. He might not even come in, anyway.
Thanos smiled slightly, looking up only a bit as to just see the other's face for a moment. He was glad he asked, however...
"I want to, but... I don't have any swimwear on." He gently stroked his fingers through the water, wanting to get in despite the temperature.

HwangHarin
March 19th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Suzy stood up, grinning. "Aqua!!" She hugged her daughter, then noticed the dude standing beside her. "Arthur! You came!" She gave him a hug too,

"Heh.. It's no secret I love you"

"Hey, Aunt Suzy..." (they're not really Nephew and Aunt but suzy is like BFF'S with his mom, so they basically aunt nephew but not related

"I know that the whole pod knows." She said

" Hey mom." Aqua said and saw her hug Author, she shrugged and crossed her arms, and just stood there.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 01:06 AM
Thanos smiled slightly, looking up only a bit as to just see the other's face for a moment. He was glad he asked, however...
"I want to, but... I don't have any swimwear on." He gently stroked his fingers through the water, wanting to get in despite the temperature.
"Oh.. That's alright I guess." he'd dodged a bullet, or at least he thought he did. He could keep a safe distance and they'd still get to talk, just like he wanted to in the first place. "Maybe some other time." he lowered himself slightly, covering himself up just a bit more under the water.

Stario&Co.
March 19th, 2017, 01:07 AM
(Thank you!)
(Also I'm not good at starting off in new threads, so could someone please interact with Bean?)
"This is a pretty shell," Bean giggled, picking up a light purple shell while floating in a small lagoon

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 01:09 AM
"I know that the whole pod knows." She said

" Hey mom." Aqua said and saw her hug Author, she shrugged and crossed her arms, and just stood there.
Suzy explained to Aqua that Arthur was her Best Friend's son, wich meant that they were practically cousins. She also mentioned that Arthur was here to discuss important things, but that Aqua and Arthur could have some time to play/talk together later... "Aqua, do you mind staying in the meeting? I want you to put some input too"

Carter laughed. "Yeah..." He got this weirdish look in his eyes. "If you ever had kids, what would you name them? I'd probably name my kids something punny like Egg-sellent or Fanta-stick"

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 01:09 AM
(Thank you!)
(Also I'm not good at starting off in new threads, so could someone please interact with Bean?)
"This is a pretty shell," Bean giggled, picking up a light purple shell while floating in a small lagoon

Max floated along the lagoon. "Hello, Bean"

Stario&Co.
March 19th, 2017, 01:13 AM
"Max!" Bean whipped around and smiled "I'm collecting shells. Mom never lets me this close to land."

HwangHarin
March 19th, 2017, 01:13 AM
Suzy explained to Aqua that Arthur was her Best Friend's son, wich meant that they were practically cousins. She also mentioned that Arthur was here to discuss important things, but that Aqua and Arthur could have some time to play/talk together later... "Aqua, do you mind staying in the meeting? I want you to put some input too"

Carter laughed. "Yeah..." He got this weirdish look in his eyes. "If you ever had kids, what would you name them? I'd probably name my kids something punny like Egg-sellent or Fanta-stick"

" I don't mind, have nothing else to do." Aqua said,

" Don't go getting smart ass thoughts." She said in a mean tone.

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 01:19 AM

Carter held his hands up. "Yo, Yo, I wasn't saying anything about havng kids! I was just giving random names, Sheeshhh"

"Great! Now, Arthur, tell us why you're here" SHe sat down in a huge chair made of coral and shells.

"Ok then..." he sat down in a small pool of water, gesturing for Aqua to sit in the pool next to him. "It's where other representatives/speakers sit" He cleared his throat, looking up at Suzy. "Well, I came here to see my lovely aunt, and my cousin," He said, winking at Aqua. "But I also came to discuss a problem that's been threatening both my pod, and Your pod"

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 01:21 AM

gtg. Be back tomorrow

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 01:24 AM
"Oh.. That's alright I guess." he'd dodged a bullet, or at least he thought he did. He could keep a safe distance and they'd still get to talk, just like he wanted to in the first place. "Maybe some other time." he lowered himself slightly, covering himself up just a bit more under the water.
Thanos lifted his head, watching the other slink deeper into the water with an almost disappointed look upon his face.
"I guess it would have to be another time." He said, gaze still resting upon the other.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 01:32 AM
Thanos lifted his head, watching the other slink deeper into the water with an almost disappointed look upon his face.
"I guess it would have to be another time." He said, gaze still resting upon the other.
"Mhm.. But I can still talk, you know." knowing that Thanos wouldn't venture any further into the water, he waded back towards the bank, just out of hands' reach of the other. He wouldn't mind swimming with him, barring the possibility that he could get too close. Too close didn't seem possible, with this man at least. He wouldn't mind seeing him up close, especially if they were to eventually swim together...

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 01:48 AM
"Mhm.. But I can still talk, you know." knowing that Thanos wouldn't venture any further into the water, he waded back towards the bank, just out of hands' reach of the other. He wouldn't mind swimming with him, barring the possibility that he could get too close. Too close didn't seem possible, with this man at least. He wouldn't mind seeing him up close, especially if they were to eventually swim together...
He reached out in the slightest, thinking the other might want to come out of the water. Surely he'd be as shrivelled as a prune at this point. "I'm glad we can still talk." He said softly, looking down once more. He was enjoying this company more than we thought he would in the beginning. He wished he would've brought his swimwear.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 02:07 AM
He reached out in the slightest, thinking the other might want to come out of the water. Surely he'd be as shrivelled as a prune at this point. "I'm glad we can still talk." He said softly, looking down once more. He was enjoying this company more than we thought he would in the beginning. He wished he would've brought his swimwear.
Watching Thanos reach out, he tilted his head to the side questioningly, before brushing a few of his fingers over the man's hand. It was more out of instinct than anything, or at least he could use it as an excuse. He silently pulled his hand away shortly after. He couldn't risk the other pulling him out of the water. Sure, he could pull off being a human for a short while, though he hadn't walked in ages, and having legs would not only feel alien, but he wouldn't even be able to use them properly. "We could always come here again, right?"

Tundra
March 19th, 2017, 02:16 AM
Nina swam through the ocean, sometimes stopping to swim in circles. What to do? What to do? Nina thought. I wish I had someone to hang out with!

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 02:34 AM
Watching Thanos reach out, he tilted his head to the side questioningly, before brushing a few of his fingers over the man's hand. It was more out of instinct than anything, or at least he could use it as an excuse. He silently pulled his hand away shortly after. He couldn't risk the other pulling him out of the water. Sure, he could pull off being a human for a short while, though he hadn't walked in ages, and having legs would not only feel alien, but he wouldn't even be able to use them properly. "We could always come here again, right?"
Thanos' skin tingled at the touch of the other, and couldn't help the smile that forced its way onto his lips. However, as his touch left his hand, he felt his smile drop. He looked to the other as he spoke, nodding in agreement. "Yes, of course." He responded, letting his arm go slack and fall into the water. Of course he'd come back more often, if it meant he'd be there.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 02:47 AM
Thanos' skin tingled at the touch of the other, and couldn't help the smile that forced its way onto his lips. However, as his touch left his hand, he felt his smile drop. He looked to the other as he spoke, nodding in agreement. "Yes, of course." He responded, letting his arm go slack and fall into the water. Of course he'd come back more often, if it meant he'd be there.
Ian smiled back, though it lingered for longer. "I'd like that." he'd noticed the apparent disappointment in Thanos' expression, and moved slightly closer. He could reach out on his own and touch him now. The thought itself made him shiver slightly.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 03:07 AM
Ian smiled back, though it lingered for longer. "I'd like that." he'd noticed the apparent disappointment in Thanos' expression, and moved slightly closer. He could reach out on his own and touch him now. The thought itself made him shiver slightly.
Thanos watched the other's movements, holding his breath as the other moved closer. He couldn't help it. In a way, he was enchanted by the man. He pulled in closer himself, his elbows in the water as he did so. "So... You'll come here more often? For me?"

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 03:12 AM
Thanos watched the other's movements, holding his breath as the other moved closer. He couldn't help it. In a way, he was enchanted by the man. He pulled in closer himself, his elbows in the water as he did so. "So... You'll come here more often? For me?"
"Yeah... I can do that." he smiled, watching Thanos move ever closer once more. Who cared if he skipped a few meetings? This was more important. His tentacles curled up slightly, however as his touch neared. It was all a bit dangerous, but maybe that played a part on why he liked this so much. It was such a small factor compared to the human in front of him.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 03:31 AM
"Yeah... I can do that." he smiled, watching Thanos move ever closer once more. Who cared if he skipped a few meetings? This was more important. His tentacles curled up slightly, however as his touch neared. It was all a bit dangerous, but maybe that played a part on why he liked this so much. It was such a small factor compared to the human in front of him.
Thanos exhaled a laugh in a soft tone. He couldn't believe Ian wanted to see him again as badly as he wanted to see him. He allowed his hands to drift closer to the other, a smile rather apparent on his face. He adored this situation. "I'm glad you want to..." He looked at the other, not caring if he was close to slipping into the water.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 03:37 AM
Thanos exhaled a laugh in a soft tone. He couldn't believe Ian wanted to see him again as badly as he wanted to see him. He allowed his hands to drift closer to the other, a smile rather apparent on his face. He adored this situation. "I'm glad you want to..." He looked at the other, not caring if he was close to slipping into the water.
"Psh.. You know I do.." he fought the urge to pull this one under. He reached out once more, to touch his face lightly and study him again. He'd probably miss him as soon as he left. He hadn't even known him for long... With a smile, he stroked the man's cheek as he slowly pulled his hand away again.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 03:47 AM
"Psh.. You know I do.." he fought the urge to pull this one under. He reached out once more, to touch his face lightly and study him again. He'd probably miss him as soon as he left. He hadn't even known him for long... With a smile, he stroked the man's cheek as he slowly pulled his hand away again.
"Now I do." He mumbled, still smiling. Thanos closed his eyes as the other touched his face in a way that could've made his heart stop. He leant into his touch while it lasted, and audibly whined as his cold hand left his cheek

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 03:53 AM
"Now I do." He mumbled, still smiling. Thanos closed his eyes as the other touched his face in a way that could've made his heart stop. He leant into his touch while it lasted, and audibly whined as his cold hand left his cheek
He wished he could stay like this forever, with the company of this man and nothing else to bother them. But if he stayed like this forever, they'd never get to swim together, would they? He sighed softly as he rested his hand above the water, nearing the water's edge. "How far away do you live from here?" he looked up at him, waiting for a response.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 04:10 AM
He wished he could stay like this forever, with the company of this man and nothing else to bother them. But if he stayed like this forever, they'd never get to swim together, would they? He sighed softly as he rested his hand above the water, nearing the water's edge. "How far away do you live from here?" he looked up at him, waiting for a response.
"I live further inland." He responded, pouring some sea water on the other's shoulder as he spoke. "I'm guessing you live right by the sea?" He smiled, pondering to touch his shoulder, though stopped himself soon after the though emerged. He wanted to just slip in with the other.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 04:14 AM
"I live further inland." He responded, pouring some sea water on the other's shoulder as he spoke. "I'm guessing you live right by the sea?" He smiled, pondering to touch his shoulder, though stopped himself soon after the though emerged. He wanted to just slip in with the other.
"Yeah... Pretty much." he smiled back, closing his eyes as he felt the water on his shoulder. "How far inland?" his eyes opened rather quickly afterwards, as if he was eager to hear a response for this specific question.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 04:25 AM
"Yeah... Pretty much." he smiled back, closing his eyes as he felt the water on his shoulder. "How far inland?" his eyes opened rather quickly afterwards, as if he was eager to hear a response for this specific question.
"Around 4 streets back from the beach." He explained, resting his head on one free hand as he looked the other in the eye, hoping the other would suggest a visit.. Or maybe even dinner together. It had always been a secret wish of his to go out to dinner with someone in a place like this. The beach was too beautiful to love alone.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 04:30 AM
"Around 4 streets back from the beach." He explained, resting his head on one free hand as he looked the other in the eye, hoping the other would suggest a visit.. Or maybe even dinner together. It had always been a secret wish of his to go out to dinner with someone in a place like this. The beach was too beautiful to love alone.
"Is that close enough to get your swimmers?" he laughed softly, resting his head on the bank. Did streets have a specific length? He'd never spent enough time on them to know. He was hoping for a yes, as confronting as it would be to give away what he was by accident. If he wanted to visit him a lot, which he did want, he'd have to tell him someday.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 04:38 AM
"Is that close enough to get your swimmers?" he laughed softly, resting his head on the bank. Did streets have a specific length? He'd never spent enough time on them to know. He was hoping for a yes, as confronting as it would be to give away what he was by accident. If he wanted to visit him a lot, which he did want, he'd have to tell him someday.
"I could get them, but..." Thanos paused "It would start getting dark by the time I came back." He added. He wasn't sure if the other was willing to wait that long, but in honesty, he would love to do so anyway

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 04:45 AM
"I could get them, but..." Thanos paused "It would start getting dark by the time I came back." He added. He wasn't sure if the other was willing to wait that long, but in honesty, he would love to do so anyway
"I don't mind." he answered without a single thought. It was what he wanted in the first place, he'd be ashamed to say no just because it could get dark out. He was used to the water, anyway. Even at night. Nothing could surprise him, at least not from the water, though some things about this human could easily surprise him, if he wasn't careful.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 04:51 AM
"I don't mind." he answered without a single thought. It was what he wanted in the first place, he'd be ashamed to say no just because it could get dark out. He was used to the water, anyway. Even at night. Nothing could surprise him, at least not from the water, though some things about this human could easily surprise him, if he wasn't careful.
Thanos perked up slightly, smile widening. "Are you sure?" He asked, ready to get up as soon as the other said yes. Yes, it would take a while, but if they were both fine with the wait, there was nothing holding him back

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 04:55 AM
Thanos perked up slightly, smile widening. "Are you sure?" He asked, ready to get up as soon as the other said yes. Yes, it would take a while, but if they were both fine with the wait, there was nothing holding him back
"Yeah. I'm sure. Quicker you get 'em, quicker you can join, right?" he reached up and patted Thanos' shoulder, shifting in slight impatience. He was eager for quite a few things that this experience would offer, though he was mostly enjoying his company for now.
(*Timeskips I guess*)

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 05:03 AM
"Yeah. I'm sure. Quicker you get 'em, quicker you can join, right?" he reached up and patted Thanos' shoulder, shifting in slight impatience. He was eager for quite a few things that this experience would offer, though he was mostly enjoying his company for now.
Thanos promptly got up, smiling as he did so. "I see you soon, then." And with that, he walked off.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 05:11 AM
Thanos promptly got up, smiling as he did so. "I see you soon, then." And with that, he walked off.
Waiting right by the bank, he yawned softly, closing his eyes and resting his head on the edge. He eagerly awaited Thanos' return, no doubt, though was pretty tired.

NightWarrior4Life
March 19th, 2017, 05:11 AM
I will join this!!!

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 05:26 AM
Waiting right by the bank, he yawned softly, closing his eyes and resting his head on the edge. He eagerly awaited Thanos' return, no doubt, though was pretty tired.
After a while, Thanos returned in proper attire, draped in a favourite jacket for the after-swim chills. Slowly walking down the now darker trail he couldn't help but smile. This was an alien feeling to him, but he enjoyed every feeling he felt. Slowly, he approached the man, still in the water. He sat down once more, murmuring a soft "Ian?" As he did so.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 05:31 AM
After a while, Thanos returned in proper attire, draped in a favourite jacket for the after-swim chills. Slowly walking down the now darker trail he couldn't help but smile. This was an alien feeling to him, but he enjoyed every feeling he felt. Slowly, he approached the man, still in the water. He sat down once more, murmuring a soft "Ian?" As he did so.
"Mmn.. Yeah?" he snapped to attention as he heard his name, looking at Thanos expectantly. He looked ready, alright. He studied him quietly, visually surprised and interested, before beginning to pull Thanos in with him.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 05:38 AM
"Mmn.. Yeah?" he snapped to attention as he heard his name, looking at Thanos expectantly. He looked ready, alright. He studied him quietly, visually surprised and interested, before beginning to pull Thanos in with him.
He smiled as the other looked at him, though gasped slightly as the other began to pull him in, struggling to throw his jacket off before fully getting into the water
"Someone got impatient, Hm?" He joked, holding onto the other's shoulders

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 05:42 AM
He smiled as the other looked at him, though gasped slightly as the other began to pull him in, struggling to throw his jacket off before fully getting into the water
"Someone got impatient, Hm?" He joked, holding onto the other's shoulders
"I couldn't help myself..." he mumbled slightly, as if talking to or scolding himself. He tried distancing his waist, at least from Thanos, though he seemed almost magnetised towards it. He smiled as he felt the grip on his shoulders.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 05:52 AM
"I couldn't help myself..." he mumbled slightly, as if talking to or scolding himself. He tried distancing his waist, at least from Thanos, though he seemed almost magnetised towards it. He smiled as he felt the grip on his shoulders.
"Couldn't help yourself?" He laughed softly, gently stroking the other's shoulder as he pulled himself a bit deeper into the water. "You're making yourself sound like an animal, Ian." He continued, smiling still.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 05:59 AM
"Couldn't help yourself?" He laughed softly, gently stroking the other's shoulder as he pulled himself a bit deeper into the water. "You're making yourself sound like an animal, Ian." He continued, smiling still.
"Yeah.." he was becoming distracted. He purred slightly at Thanos' touch, fluidly following him deeper. "What if I was an animal?"

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 06:04 AM
"Yeah.." he was becoming distracted. He purred slightly at Thanos' touch, fluidly following him deeper. "What if I was an animal?"
He looked the other in the eyes, thinking for a moment. It was an odd question, but yet a small smile still crawled onto his lips. "We're all technically animals, aren't we?" He said, further wrapping his arms around the other.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 06:11 AM
He looked the other in the eyes, thinking for a moment. It was an odd question, but yet a small smile still crawled onto his lips. "We're all technically animals, aren't we?" He said, further wrapping his arms around the other.
"I guess you're right..." he looked to the side, blushing as he felt Thanos' arms wrap around him. A few of his tentacles brushed by his legs, though Ian couldn't help this. He quickly looked at him, an almost shocked expression on his face.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 06:18 AM
"I guess you're right..." he looked to the side, blushing as he felt Thanos' arms wrap around him. A few of his tentacles brushed by his legs, though Ian couldn't help this. He quickly looked at him, an almost shocked expression on his face.
"Ah- hey-" he said suddenly, flinching, squeezing the other.
"Did you feel that?" He asked the other, seeing the shocked expression on their face, wondering if he had also felt the few slimy ... things?

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 06:22 AM
"Ah- hey-" he said suddenly, flinching, squeezing the other.
"Did you feel that?" He asked the other, seeing the shocked expression on their face, wondering if he had also felt the few slimy ... things?
He paused, silent. Should he tell him now, or agree with it and move on? He didn't know what Thanos'd think if he told the truth, though he was dangerously close to figuring it out himself. He flinched slightly as he felt his grip tighten, leaning into him some more. He couldn't help it.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 06:25 AM
He paused, silent. Should he tell him now, or agree with it and move on? He didn't know what Thanos'd think if he told the truth, though he was dangerously close to figuring it out himself. He flinched slightly as he felt his grip tighten, leaning into him some more. He couldn't help it.
He held on tight, then looked at the other once again. "Are you alright?" He asked, stroking his shoulder once again.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 06:28 AM
He held on tight, then looked at the other once again. "Are you alright?" He asked, stroking his shoulder once again.
"Yeah, kind of..." he wrapped his arms around his waist, looking into Thanos' eyes. He hoped to distract him at least slightly from the strange feeling against his legs.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 06:42 AM
"Yeah, kind of..." he wrapped his arms around his waist, looking into Thanos' eyes. He hoped to distract him at least slightly from the strange feeling against his legs.
Thanos looked back into his eyes, feeling his cheeks heat up slightly, however...
"What's wrong.." He queried, running his hands down to his arms gently. He knew there was something going on with him, despite knowing him for not even a day. He didn't sound right, and he knew he wanted to help him, whatever the issue.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 06:46 AM
Thanos looked back into his eyes, feeling his cheeks heat up slightly, however...
"What's wrong.." He queried, running his hands down to his arms gently. He knew there was something going on with him, despite knowing him for not even a day. He didn't sound right, and he knew he wanted to help him, whatever the issue.
"..I don't think I can tell you. Yet." he began to stroke his back, fingers slowly circulating along it. Maybe he'd have t tell him now, after all.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 06:53 AM
"..I don't think I can tell you. Yet." he began to stroke his back, fingers slowly circulating along it. Maybe he'd have t tell him now, after all.
Thanos shivered as he felt the other's fingers tracing circles on his back, nerves being hit in a manner that made him lean into Ian even further. It was as though they were embracing closely in the ever-dimming ocean, and that in itself made Thanos happy. It was like a dream, though, something was definitely bugging Ian. He looked up from his resting position on the other's shoulder, and reached a single hand up; beginning to stroke the other's face in a gentle manner.
It seemed like coaxing, but he meant no harm from it.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 06:57 AM
Thanos shivered as he felt the other's fingers tracing circles on his back, nerves being hit in a manner that made him lean into Ian even further. It was as though they were embracing closely in the ever-dimming ocean, and that in itself made Thanos happy. It was like a dream, though, something was definitely bugging Ian. He looked up from his resting position on the other's shoulder, and reached a single hand up; beginning to stroke the other's face in a gentle manner.
It seemed like coaxing, but he meant no harm from it.
"Mmn.. Thanos.." his name seemed to slip out on accident, or maybe it was just a natural response. He made no effort of playing it off, or silencing what he said. "I can't.." his hands began to move, slowly, stroking at his sides gently.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 07:06 AM
"Mmn.. Thanos.." his name seemed to slip out on accident, or maybe it was just a natural response. He made no effort of playing it off, or silencing what he said. "I can't.." his hands began to move, slowly, stroking at his sides gently.
"Ian..." He responded, stroking down to his neck and letting his hand rest there. He didn't say it once again, but his tone said it all. He was concerned, despite their 'romantic' position.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 07:09 AM
"Ian..." He responded, stroking down to his neck and letting his hand rest there. He didn't say it once again, but his tone said it all. He was concerned, despite their 'romantic' position.
"Do you really want me to tell you?" he whispered it, Thanos was close enough to hear him clearly like that. He shivered slightly, feeling his arms around him, stroking his skin... It was a lot to handle.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 07:22 AM
"Do you really want me to tell you?" he whispered it, Thanos was close enough to hear him clearly like that. He shivered slightly, feeling his arms around him, stroking his skin... It was a lot to handle.
"Please." He whispered back, gently stroking his neck. "If it makes you feel any better."

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 07:27 AM
"Please." He whispered back, gently stroking his neck. "If it makes you feel any better."
"I don't know if I can tell you like this..." he'd know, anyway. They were touching again, though he couldn't move them away this time.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 07:41 AM
"I don't know if I can tell you like this..." he'd know, anyway. They were touching again, though he couldn't move them away this time.
Thanos flinched once again, hugging him tightly again. There was that feeling again. "I-Ian..." He mumbled softly.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Thanos flinched once again, hugging him tightly again. There was that feeling again. "I-Ian..." He mumbled softly.
"..That's me. Don't worry.." he pulled him closer, resting his hand against the back of his head and sighing softly.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 07:53 AM
"..That's me. Don't worry.." he pulled him closer, resting his hand against the back of his head and sighing softly.
"That's you..?" He looked at the other, rather surprised, though didn't pull away. He hugged him even tighter, in fact.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 08:01 AM
"That's you..?" He looked at the other, rather surprised, though didn't pull away. He hugged him even tighter, in fact.
"Yeah, that's me.." he'd become a bit more confident now, and ended up curling a few tentacles around Thanos' legs. He continued to stroke his back, though wasn't sure how he'd react, still.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 08:10 AM
"Yeah, that's me.." he'd become a bit more confident now, and ended up curling a few tentacles around Thanos' legs. He continued to stroke his back, though wasn't sure how he'd react, still.
Thanos closed his eyes and leant in closer, now knowing those odd things touching him were still Ian. It was actually... Comforting.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Thanos closed his eyes and leant in closer, now knowing those odd things touching him were still Ian. It was actually... Comforting.
They squeezed slightly as he felt Thanos relaxing against him still. He didn't mind, it seemed. This was good... He wouldn't have to worry about it, after all. He pulled him even closer, this felt nicer than he'd expected.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 08:26 AM
They squeezed slightly as he felt Thanos relaxing against him still. He didn't mind, it seemed. This was good... He wouldn't have to worry about it, after all. He pulled him even closer, this felt nicer than he'd expected.
"So you're ... Not really a person, are you?" He asked, already knowing the answer, but still asked anyway. He gently let a hand drift down, attempting to touch one of the appendages.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 09:02 AM
"So you're ... Not really a person, are you?" He asked, already knowing the answer, but still asked anyway. He gently let a hand drift down, attempting to touch one of the appendages.
"No, I'm not..." he watched his hand move slightly lower, letting him touch one of them if he wanted.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 06:38 PM
"No, I'm not..." he watched his hand move slightly lower, letting him touch one of them if he wanted.
He remained silent, gently tracing a few fingers over an appendage, looking down as he did so. This was strange for him of course, but he didn't mind it at all. He'd already been enchanted by the other, so why would this stop him from becoming further enwrapped in his charms?

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 06:45 PM
He remained silent, gently tracing a few fingers over an appendage, looking down as he did so. This was strange for him of course, but he didn't mind it at all. He'd already been enchanted by the other, so why would this stop him from becoming further enwrapped in his charms?
"Hnf.. That tickles." he smiled slightly as he looked back into his eyes. Nothing could stop him now, could it? "So, you don't mind?" he stroked the man's back, cooing lightly as he did so.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 07:04 PM
"Hnf.. That tickles." he smiled slightly as he looked back into his eyes. Nothing could stop him now, could it? "So, you don't mind?" he stroked the man's back, cooing lightly as he did so.
"Of course I don't mind." He said back, smiling as he looked back into the other's eyes. He pressed closer to the other, enjoying the sensation of hands on his back.
"You might not be a person, but you're better than the ones I've met." he whispered in response once more

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 07:07 PM
"Of course I don't mind." He said back, smiling as he looked back into the other's eyes. He pressed closer to the other, enjoying the sensation of hands on his back.
"You might not be a person, but you're better than the ones I've met." he whispered in response once more
"Better?" he rested his head against the other's shoulder, lifting him up slightly and releasing his tentacles' grip on the man's legs. "That's good... I like you a lot, too."

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 07:13 PM
"Better?" he rested his head against the other's shoulder, lifting him up slightly and releasing his tentacles' grip on the man's legs. "That's good... I like you a lot, too."
"I'm glad..." He whispered softly, wrapping his arms around the other's neck and holding on. This was too good to be true for him. He loved being held by the other, he loved being looked at by the other, he loved everything the other did.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 07:16 PM
"I'm glad..." He whispered softly, wrapping his arms around the other's neck and holding on. This was too good to be true for him. He loved being held by the other, he loved being looked at by the other, he loved everything the other did.
"I'd bring you home, if I could.." he twirled around slightly, placing him back into the water and resting his hands on the man's cheeks. "Think you could hold your breath for a few days?" he laughed softly.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 07:31 PM
"I'd bring you home, if I could.." he twirled around slightly, placing him back into the water and resting his hands on the man's cheeks. "Think you could hold your breath for a few days?" he laughed softly.
"I could try, but I'd need air in 30 seconds." He laughed back, stroking the other's back lovingly. "Think you could come on land for a while?"

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 07:34 PM
"I could try, but I'd need air in 30 seconds." He laughed back, stroking the other's back lovingly. "Think you could come on land for a while?"
"Mm.. I could.. I'd get pretty dry, though. Got anything you can put me in?" he nuzzled the man's cheek lightly, purring softly.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 07:42 PM
"Mm.. I could.. I'd get pretty dry, though. Got anything you can put me in?" he nuzzled the man's cheek lightly, purring softly.
"We'll, I have a bath tub at home." Thanos suggested. "But it's not very deep. You wouldn't like it." He gently ran his fingers through Ian's hair, looking at him with adoring eyes

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 07:50 PM
"We'll, I have a bath tub at home." Thanos suggested. "But it's not very deep. You wouldn't like it." He gently ran his fingers through Ian's hair, looking at him with adoring eyes
"I'd like it if you were there.." his tone started becoming flirtatious, and he began to pull Thanos closer to the water's edge. Pulling him onto shore, he looked at him, smiling. "Well, I could avoid suspicion if you help me out... I do have legs I can barely use." he chuckled softly, starting to pull himself onto the shore. "You'd have to carry me, though."

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 09:08 PM
"I'd like it if you were there.." his tone started becoming flirtatious, and he began to pull Thanos closer to the water's edge. Pulling him onto shore, he looked at him, smiling. "Well, I could avoid suspicion if you help me out... I do have legs I can barely use." he chuckled softly, starting to pull himself onto the shore. "You'd have to carry me, though."
Thanos smiled and allowed himself to be pulled along by the other, almost pushing himself into the other's lap as he did so.
"You have legs?" He asked, knowing that made it much easier "I wouldn't mind carrying you at all, you know." He said, stroking the other's cheek.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Thanos smiled and allowed himself to be pulled along by the other, almost pushing himself into the other's lap as he did so.
"You have legs?" He asked, knowing that made it much easier "I wouldn't mind carrying you at all, you know." He said, stroking the other's cheek.
"Good, good.. I can't go on my own." pulling himself further up, he leaned over the other as he moved further onto the shore, arms resting just past the man's sides. He smirked slightly, touching the his hand with his own.

Tundra
March 19th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Nina was still swimming in a circle. Ehh... I'll just keep swimming around... She stopped swimming in a circle and swam through the ocean, amazed by the beautiful colors.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 09:35 PM
"Good, good.. I can't go on my own." pulling himself further up, he leaned over the other as he moved further onto the shore, arms resting just past the man's sides. He smirked slightly, touching the his hand with his own.
Thanos looked up at the other, taking a few moments to process the way he was positioned. Leaning over him, eyes looking at him, a smile curled upon his lips... This was something you'd read in some kind of crappy romance novel.
However, Thanos couldn't help but blush in the slightest. This was so intimate, so ... amazing. He couldn't keep looking at the other in fear of embarrassing himself, however. He knew his cheeks must've been as red as tomato, or some other toxic red object. He looked to the side, mumbling softly as he did so.

Tundra
March 19th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Nina slowed down and looked at the fish as she swam past. She slowly picked up her pace again. Soon she was darting through the water. She began to swim downward, towards the ocean floor. Soon she reached it and swam along there. She was going so fast that she couldn't slow down in time and hit a rock.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Thanos looked up at the other, taking a few moments to process the way he was positioned. Leaning over him, eyes looking at him, a smile curled upon his lips... This was something you'd read in some kind of crappy romance novel.
However, Thanos couldn't help but blush in the slightest. This was so intimate, so ... amazing. He couldn't keep looking at the other in fear of embarrassing himself, however. He knew his cheeks must've been as red as tomato, or some other toxic red object. He looked to the side, mumbling softly as he did so.
"If you're ready..." Finally pulling his whole body onto shore, his tentacles had now been replaced with legs. He lay beside Thanos, sighing softly and looking up at him. "I'd laugh if you couldn't carry me." he smiled up at him, still, patting his arm.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 10:02 PM
"If you're ready..." Finally pulling his whole body onto shore, his tentacles had now been replaced with legs. He lay beside Thanos, sighing softly and looking up at him. "I'd laugh if you couldn't carry me." he smiled up at him, still, patting his arm.
"I will carry you," Thanos said simply, reaching for the jacket he had thrown off before falling into the water. Once balled up in his hand, he covered Ian with it, ushering him to put it on. "My only concern is, well... your bareness..." he mumbled softly.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 10:06 PM
"I will carry you," Thanos said simply, reaching for the jacket he had thrown off before falling into the water. Once balled up in his hand, he covered Ian with it, ushering him to put it on. "My only concern is, well... your bareness..." he mumbled softly.
"Huh?" he looked down. "..Oh, right. That." he wrapped the jacket around his waist, sitting up when he was done. "Almost forgot." he laughed softly, wrapping his arms around Thanos' neck and smiling.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 10:24 PM
"Huh?" he looked down. "..Oh, right. That." he wrapped the jacket around his waist, sitting up when he was done. "Almost forgot." he laughed softly, wrapping his arms around Thanos' neck and smiling.
Promptly, Thanos scooped Ian up into his arms and lifted him off the ground, grunting as he did so. It was obvious there was a bit of an effort doing so, as he was as heavy as a normal person, but Thanos wouldn't let that stop him.
Once upright, he smiled at the other. "Is this comfortable enough for you?" he queried, making sure he was alright.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Promptly, Thanos scooped Ian up into his arms and lifted him off the ground, grunting as he did so. It was obvious there was a bit of an effort doing so, as he was as heavy as a normal person, but Thanos wouldn't let that stop him.
Once upright, he smiled at the other. "Is this comfortable enough for you?" he queried, making sure he was alright.
"Yeah. Perfect." he purred slightly, nuzzling the other and closing his eyes. "Let's get going. I hate these things..." he looked down at his legs, huffing softly. "..I like yours, though." he looked back at Thanos once more, smiling.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 10:44 PM
"Yeah. Perfect." he purred slightly, nuzzling the other and closing his eyes. "Let's get going. I hate these things..." he looked down at his legs, huffing softly. "..I like yours, though." he looked back at Thanos once more, smiling.
"Yours are nice too, you know." He complimented back, beginning to walk back up the pathway towards home. He was excited to say the very least. He'd never had people over before, so this was a new page for him. Something told him that Ian's company would be all that he needed.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 10:58 PM
"Yours are nice too, you know." He complimented back, beginning to walk back up the pathway towards home. He was excited to say the very least. He'd never had people over before, so this was a new page for him. Something told him that Ian's company would be all that he needed.
"Nice, but... I can't do much with them, can I?" he wanted to kiss Thanos now, though he knew that'd just stop them on the way to his house. He shifted slightly, a bit impatient, though he dealt with the urge for now. "So... What do you usually do when you get home?" conversation was a way to get his mind off of his urges, at least for now.

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 11:08 PM
"Nice, but... I can't do much with them, can I?" he wanted to kiss Thanos now, though he knew that'd just stop them on the way to his house. He shifted slightly, a bit impatient, though he dealt with the urge for now. "So... What do you usually do when you get home?" conversation was a way to get his mind off of his urges, at least for now.
"Well.." Thanos pondered for a moment, looking around his surroundings as he continued onwards. "It depends on the time of day." he explained "If I get home at midday, I have something to eat, and maybe leave again later. If I get home at night, I have something else to eat and relax at home." He looked at the other, smiling once again.
"Ever watched TV before?" he asked, wondering if Ian even knew what that was.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 11:13 PM
"Well.." Thanos pondered for a moment, looking around his surroundings as he continued onwards. "It depends on the time of day." he explained "If I get home at midday, I have something to eat, and maybe leave again later. If I get home at night, I have something else to eat and relax at home." He looked at the other, smiling once again.
"Ever watched TV before?" he asked, wondering if Ian even knew what that was.
"Alright, alright..." he nodded, smiling slightly. Hearing the question, he looked at Thanos, pausing. Was he supposed to know what that was? He hadn't spent a lot of time on the surface in the first place to know such a thing. "..What's that? I think I misheard you."

Vanellen
March 19th, 2017, 11:16 PM
"Alright, alright..." he nodded, smiling slightly. Hearing the question, he looked at Thanos, pausing. Was he supposed to know what that was? He hadn't spent a lot of time on the surface in the first place to know such a thing. "..What's that? I think I misheard you."
"Hm.. I guess you haven't, then." He smiled and then looked ahead. "I'll show you when we get there." however, they still had a while to go.

Spikes
March 19th, 2017, 11:23 PM
"Hm.. I guess you haven't, then." He smiled and then looked ahead. "I'll show you when we get there." however, they still had a while to go.
"Alright..." whatever this "TV" was he could learn about it later. He didn't care about it so much as he cared about having the chance to spend some more time with Thanos. He rested his head on top of the man's shoulder, sighing softly.

Vanellen
March 20th, 2017, 10:16 AM
"Alright..." whatever this "TV" was he could learn about it later. He didn't care about it so much as he cared about having the chance to spend some more time with Thanos. He rested his head on top of the man's shoulder, sighing softly.
Soon enough, with great effort, Thanos had managed to carry Ian to his home. It wasn't a large, stunning home at all. It was, and always has been a house for one. Thanos bought it when he realised he didn't have much luck when it came to the 'dating game' but yet, Thanos wished he'd spent a bit more money on a house closer to the sea now.
He looked at the other he held in his arms, knowing he'd have to let go soon, but continued to hold him for a while. "Well, what do you think?" He asked, gesturing to the the home. He already half knew the answer he'd receive.

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Soon enough, with great effort, Thanos had managed to carry Ian to his home. It wasn't a large, stunning home at all. It was, and always has been a house for one. Thanos bought it when he realised he didn't have much luck when it came to the 'dating game' but yet, Thanos wished he'd spent a bit more money on a house closer to the sea now.
He looked at the other he held in his arms, knowing he'd have to let go soon, but continued to hold him for a while. "Well, what do you think?" He asked, gesturing to the the home. He already half knew the answer he'd receive.
"I like it." he hadn't seen many human-built houses, aside from the ones they'd passed before. He didn't understand the difference between them, at least not from the outside. He wondered if humans had privacy issues. Unless they were using those turning planks of wood for anything other than privacy. "How long have you lived here for?" he wondered if moving house was a common occurence for humans, though it didn't seem very smart in his opinion. Maybe he was just attached to his home, and they weren't.

Vanellen
March 20th, 2017, 04:43 PM
"I like it." he hadn't seen many human-built houses, aside from the ones they'd passed before. He didn't understand the difference between them, at least not from the outside. He wondered if humans had privacy issues. Unless they were using those turning planks of wood for anything other than privacy. "How long have you lived here for?" he wondered if moving house was a common occurence for humans, though it didn't seem very smart in his opinion. Maybe he was just attached to his home, and they weren't.
"A while." Thanos said in response, carrying Ian over to the door of the house. With more of a struggle, he fiddled around with his keys, feeling for the lock. Soon enough, he managed to open the door, stumbling into the house; the other man still in his arms.
Within a few moments, he collapsed on the couch, still tightly holding the other. He muttered a soft "S-Sorry... I'll get you to the bathtub soon..."

Spikes
March 20th, 2017, 04:55 PM
"A while." Thanos said in response, carrying Ian over to the door of the house. With more of a struggle, he fiddled around with his keys, feeling for the lock. Soon enough, he managed to open the door, stumbling into the house; the other man still in his arms.
Within a few moments, he collapsed on the couch, still tightly holding the other. He muttered a soft "S-Sorry... I'll get you to the bathtub soon..."
Looking down at Thanos, he tilted his head to the side slightly. "..You don't want to move, do you? You know I'm fine like this, as long as I don't have to move, myself..." He stroked his back, looking into his eyes and smiling. This was what he'd been waiting for, after all. "Don't move." the order came out rather smooth and soft, not demanding so much as pleading.

Vanellen
March 21st, 2017, 09:14 AM
Looking down at Thanos, he tilted his head to the side slightly. "..You don't want to move, do you? You know I'm fine like this, as long as I don't have to move, myself..." He stroked his back, looking into his eyes and smiling. This was what he'd been waiting for, after all. "Don't move." the order came out rather smooth and soft, not demanding so much as pleading.
He let out a questioning hum as he looked into the eyes of the other, holding the other close with whatever strength he had left in his arms. Every time he looked into those eyes, he became re-enchanted by the other. Ian was just so magnetic to him, something he'd been drawn to him by destiny so it seemed, like this could've happened before many, many times. He then had no problem obliging to the other's request, making sure not to move, though allowed his eyes to look over's other's face, taking in every detail before letting their gazes meet once more.

Spikes
March 21st, 2017, 02:50 PM
He let out a questioning hum as he looked into the eyes of the other, holding the other close with whatever strength he had left in his arms. Every time he looked into those eyes, he became re-enchanted by the other. Ian was just so magnetic to him, something he'd been drawn to him by destiny so it seemed, like this could've happened before many, many times. He then had no problem obliging to the other's request, making sure not to move, though allowed his eyes to look over's other's face, taking in every detail before letting their gazes meet once more.
"Yeah... I'll be fine like this." he leaned in to nuzzle Thanos, beaming as he did so. He wasn't sure if he should be upfront about his feelings or not. He'd be in an awkward situation if Thanos didn't feel the same way back. He was pretty sure that he felt the same, though, he was acting that way at least.

Vanellen
March 21st, 2017, 04:49 PM
"Yeah... I'll be fine like this." he leaned in to nuzzle Thanos, beaming as he did so. He wasn't sure if he should be upfront about his feelings or not. He'd be in an awkward situation if Thanos didn't feel the same way back. He was pretty sure that he felt the same, though, he was acting that way at least.
"I'm glad, then." Thanos mumbled softly, nuzzling the other back with his cheek in a gentle manner. His skin might've been cold to touch, but yet he still enjoyed the sensation; a warmth in a different sense. He then pulled the other into a brisk hug, puling the other further into his lap as he deeply embraced him as he couldn't hold back any longer. He felt his heart was about to explode from the overwhelming mix of fluttering emotions.

Spikes
March 21st, 2017, 05:11 PM
"I'm glad, then." Thanos mumbled softly, nuzzling the other back with his cheek in a gentle manner. His skin might've been cold to touch, but yet he still enjoyed the sensation; a warmth in a different sense. He then pulled the other into a brisk hug, puling the other further into his lap as he deeply embraced him as he couldn't hold back any longer. He felt his heart was about to explode from the overwhelming mix of fluttering emotions.
Maybe a kiss first up would be too... Revealing, in a way. A few subtle hints might suit him better. He looked into Thanos' eyes as he was pulled into a hug, his smile fading slightly as he concentrated on him. He was glad that Thanos was making his own "moves" on him, though he couldn't tell for sure if these acts were romantic in nature. He leaned in slightly to place a kiss on the man's cheek, humming softly as he did so.

Vanellen
March 22nd, 2017, 09:31 AM
Maybe a kiss first up would be too... Revealing, in a way. A few subtle hints might suit him better. He looked into Thanos' eyes as he was pulled into a hug, his smile fading slightly as he concentrated on him. He was glad that Thanos was making his own "moves" on him, though he couldn't tell for sure if these acts were romantic in nature. He leaned in slightly to place a kiss on the man's cheek, humming softly as he did so.
Thanos instantly felt his cheek heat up as the other pressed his lips to it. It was such a sudden thing, yet he loved the resonating feeling of the other's lips on his cheek. He gazed at the other with eyes that seemed to express a feeling of disbelief, as though egging the other on to kiss him once more.
Though, despite his gaze, he had the urge to ask if it was romantic or just a kind gesture. He wanted to return the favour as well, of course.

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 02:53 PM
Thanos instantly felt his cheek heat up as the other pressed his lips to it. It was such a sudden thing, yet he loved the resonating feeling of the other's lips on his cheek. He gazed at the other with eyes that seemed to express a feeling of disbelief, as though egging the other on to kiss him once more.
Though, despite his gaze, he had the urge to ask if it was romantic or just a kind gesture. He wanted to return the favour as well, of course.
Maybe that was a bit too far? Thanos seemed shocked. "..Sorry." he mumbled. Maybe he was just surprised... Or he hoped so, at least. He didn't want to ruin things by pushing his affection. "..Are you alright?" he lowered his tone to a whisper.

Vanellen
March 22nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Maybe that was a bit too far? Thanos seemed shocked. "..Sorry." he mumbled. Maybe he was just surprised... Or he hoped so, at least. He didn't want to ruin things by pushing his affection. "..Are you alright?" he lowered his tone to a whisper.
"Don't apologise..." He said back in a soft tone, running his hands up and down the other's back soothingly "I'm more than alright.." he then whispered back in an almost husky voice, feelings still resonating from the small kiss placed on his cheek. He leaned in ever-so slightly so his face was closer to the other's, just hoping that the other felt the urge to press his lips against his skin once more.

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 04:31 PM
"Don't apologise..." He said back in a soft tone, running his hands up and down the other's back soothingly "I'm more than alright.." he then whispered back in an almost husky voice, feelings still resonating from the small kiss placed on his cheek. He leaned in ever-so slightly so his face was closer to the other's, just hoping that the other felt the urge to press his lips against his skin once more.
"You.. Don't mind..?" he ran his fingers along the man's arm, watching him for a reaction of some sort with soft eyes. He noticed that he was moving closer, if only a little bit. He was close enough to kiss, and he'd put himself in that position. He was almost certain he felt the same way, he'd taken the smaller kiss well, and was even moving closer, as if he was asking for another. No excuse to hold back, now. He kissed Thanos again, on the lips this time, closing his eyes and remaining still for a moment.

Vanellen
March 23rd, 2017, 09:35 AM
"You.. Don't mind..?" he ran his fingers along the man's arm, watching him for a reaction of some sort with soft eyes. He noticed that he was moving closer, if only a little bit. He was close enough to kiss, and he'd put himself in that position. He was almost certain he felt the same way, he'd taken the smaller kiss well, and was even moving closer, as if he was asking for another. No excuse to hold back, now. He kissed Thanos again, on the lips this time, closing his eyes and remaining still for a moment.
"Of course I don't mind..." He mumbled in response, shivering at the touch of the other, gaze remaining on his. Those eyes never failed in drawing him in, and the sight of the other's face so close quickened the pace of his heart beat; like his heart beat along to the rhythms of his ever-blossoming romantic feelings. Yes, romantic. He knew in this moment that everything was going to change for him, and in all honesty, he welcomed this idea with open arms.
Though, as he had anticipated, the other took the last step between them and soaring desires. As Ian's lips met his own, he couldn't help but close his eyes and instantly kiss the other back in return. He felt his body light up in this moment, his arms shaking slightly as they slowly wrapped around the other affectionately. He couldn't believe how truly lucky he was in this this moment.

Spikes
March 23rd, 2017, 03:59 PM
"Of course I don't mind..." He mumbled in response, shivering at the touch of the other, gaze remaining on his. Those eyes never failed in drawing him in, and the sight of the other's face so close quickened the pace of his heart beat; like his heart beat along to the rhythms of his ever-blossoming romantic feelings. Yes, romantic. He knew in this moment that everything was going to change for him, and in all honesty, he welcomed this idea with open arms.
Though, as he had anticipated, the other took the last step between them and soaring desires. As Ian's lips met his own, he couldn't help but close his eyes and instantly kiss the other back in return. He felt his body light up in this moment, his arms shaking slightly as they slowly wrapped around the other affectionately. He couldn't believe how truly lucky he was in this this moment.
A wave of relief washed over him as Thanos welcomed him into his arms, though he wasn't sure if it was relief, or something else. It could've been joy as well, or it could have been anything, though how could it be joy if he'd never felt anything like this before? It was something much deeper than that...
He wondered if Thanos had anticipated this, through the way he acted beforehand... He could've been waiting for longer than Ian thought, though if he was, at least he'd finally have what he wanted. What they both wanted.
He rested a hand on Thanos' cheek, stroking his thumb over the soft skin. Warmer than he'd ever imagined. He didn't want to pull away, just yet at least. Tilting his head slightly, he sighed contentedly into the kiss.

Vanellen
March 23rd, 2017, 04:44 PM
A wave of relief washed over him as Thanos welcomed him into his arms, though he wasn't sure if it was relief, or something else. It could've been joy as well, or it could have been anything, though how could it be joy if he'd never felt anything like this before? It was something much deeper than that...
He wondered if Thanos had anticipated this, through the way he acted beforehand... He could've been waiting for longer than Ian thought, though if he was, at least he'd finally have what he wanted. What they both wanted.
He rested a hand on Thanos' cheek, stroking his thumb over the soft skin. Warmer than he'd ever imagined. He didn't want to pull away, just yet at least. Tilting his head slightly, he sighed contentedly into the kiss.
Thanos pressed closer into the kiss, humming in response to the other's sounds of pleasure. With Ian wrapped tightly in his arms, he barely held back, letting himself release all these years that he endured without romance, and years that he had spent alone with this one kiss. He felt everything had been made up for, as he had never felt this way before.
He didn't want to think about anything more than Ian. He didn't want to pull away from the other. He didn't even care if the other wasn't technically a person, he'd never felt this way about someone before.
Was he finally in love...?

Spikes
March 23rd, 2017, 05:17 PM
Thanos pressed closer into the kiss, humming in response to the other's sounds of pleasure. With Ian wrapped tightly in his arms, he barely held back, letting himself release all these years that he endured without romance, and years that he had spent alone with this one kiss. He felt everything had been made up for, as he had never felt this way before.
He didn't want to think about anything more than Ian. He didn't want to pull away from the other. He didn't even care if the other wasn't technically a person, he'd never felt this way about someone before.
Was he finally in love...?
He never wanted them to pull apart, what would he even say when they did? This was all so confusing, but if there was any kind of good confusing, this would be it. He knew Thanos wasn't holding back at this point, and he couldn't help but do the same. He had already been engrossed with the man before they had even been this close... Close wasn't even the right word, they were connected, now. He moved his hand from Thanos' cheek, slowly moving it down his neck and onto his chest.