PDA

View Full Version : Her Final Breath [PRIVATE]

rubinaito
March 17th, 2017, 08:13 PM
[Theme Song] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1jG99z7lVY)

"I don't want to die yet... Please don't let me die..."

Her Final Breath

|| Story ||

[Family Picture] (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/68/fa/8e/68fa8e7a70f1c87213ad158d01178656.jpg)

They had been a happy family, or so it seemed. The great Victorian Mansion still holds photos like these inside it's walls, despite being sealed off to the public.

A group of people have been dared to stay in this mansion for just one week. After all, legend tells that it is haunted by the little girl. Nothing scary 'bout that, right?

|| Roles ||

The Child Ghost: Marie, Rubinaito
Group Leader: Sasuke, Sasukewolf (madness)
Group Psychic: Alex, Marble
Group Healer: Peter, Skye
Group Members: Sakura, Sasukewolf (madness) , Winter Sasukewolf (madness) Amelia, Rubinaito , Ronan, Slash-GNR , Calico, Clarissa Fray

[Group Leader- The one that takes charge when things begin to scare the others, and guides them through the twisting, maze-like mansion.]

[Group Psychic- The one who communicates with the ghost, or ghosts inside of the house. He or She can actively speak with the ghost when awake.]

[Group Healer- The one who tends to all wounds.]

[Group Members- Members within the group. They can only communicate with the ghosts if they are possessed, or asleep. (Group Leader and Healer fit into this category.]

Mentions: Sasukewolf (madness) , Skye , Marble , Slash-GNR , Clarissa Fray

Form:

Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Sign me up for group leader!! )

rubinaito
March 17th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Sign me up for group leader!! )
Done!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Yeah!!!!)
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Leader
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f4/57/29/f457293b029d2cf591b4340d142411fb.jpg
We all know Sasuke :3
Should I bring in winter and Sakura? Also bump on la lab

rubinaito
March 17th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Yeah!!!!)
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Leader
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f4/57/29/f457293b029d2cf591b4340d142411fb.jpg
We all know Sasuke :3
Should I bring in winter and Sakura?
Accepted, and sure, why not?

Poppyfrost
March 17th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
Role: Leader
Looks: *Coming*
Personality: You know Peter :3
Other: Nope

rubinaito
March 17th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
Role: Leader
Looks: *Coming*
Personality: You know Peter :3
Other: Nope
Leader was taken by Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Yea!!) winter wolfheart
Male
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBAInzhiUblv4Wh6qTmre4ChwtPt4l5 _q2Fl8_JBzU7BNMWL1rEg
Tbrp
Sasukes brother

Sakura wolfheart
Female
A strong looking woman with one red eye and one blue eyes and long brown hair
Tbrp
Sasukes sister

rubinaito
March 17th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Yea!!) winter wolfheart
Male
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBAInzhiUblv4Wh6qTmre4ChwtPt4l5 _q2Fl8_JBzU7BNMWL1rEg
Tbrp
Sasukes brother

Sakura wolfheart
Female
A strong looking woman with one red eye and one blue eyes and long brown hair
Tbrp
Sasukes sister

Accepted.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Yea!!! By the way bump on his lab

Poppyfrost
March 17th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Leader was taken by Sasuke.

Sorry I meant Healer >.<)

rubinaito
March 17th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Sorry I meant Healer >.<)
Okie Dokie Lokie

wren
March 18th, 2017, 03:35 PM

Her Final Breath

|| Story ||

[Family Picture] (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/68/fa/8e/68fa8e7a70f1c87213ad158d01178656.jpg)

They had been a happy family, or so it seemed. The great Victorian Mansion still holds photos like these inside it's walls, despite being sealed off to the public.

A group of people have been dared to stay in this mansion for just one week. After all, legend tells that it is haunted by the little girl. Nothing scary 'bout that, right?

|| Roles ||

Group Psychic:
Group Members: Sakura, Sasukewolf (madness) , Winter Sasukewolf (madness)

[Group Leader- The one that takes charge when things begin to scare the others, and guides them through the twisting, maze-like mansion.]

[Group Psychic- The one who communicates with the ghost, or ghosts inside of the house. He or She can actively speak with the ghost when awake.]

[Group Members- Members within the group. They can only communicate with the ghosts if they are possessed, or asleep. (Group Leader and Healer fit into this category.]

Form:

Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

You still want me to join? )

wren
March 18th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Form:

Name: Alex
Role:Group Psychic
Looks: Tba
Personality: tbrp
Other; is that still open?

rubinaito
March 18th, 2017, 09:09 PM
You still want me to join? )
Yeah, duh.
Form:

Name: Alex
Role:Group Psychic
Looks: Tba
Personality: tbrp
Other; is that still open?
Accepted, yes

rubinaito
March 19th, 2017, 02:10 PM

Okay everybody, we're going to start now.

--

Amelia was watching the door while biting her lip, waiting for the others to finish breaking in. A small breeze rustled through the bushes, and she jumped back like a frightened squirrel, bumping into Winter by accident.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Winter laughs softly " aww it's just the wind don't have to be scared if you want I could hold you close if your that scared?" Sakura hits him in the head " bad winter no flirting "

Sasuke was too busy trying to unlock the door with a hairpin but he sighs softly Standing up and walk back a bit " okay everyone back up I'm breaking down to door "

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 02:34 PM
http://www.iaapbahamas.com/thumbnail/a/anime-boy-with-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-7.png )

Peter was standing next to Amelia, then heard Sasuke's words. "N-No, wait!" He ran forwards and grabbed his arm. "I-I don't think we should do that, that sounds b-bad. It might n-not work and then it would just be a waste. I think we should just wait it out, S-Sasuke.." Peter said softly, his voice quiet and meek.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Sasuke sighs softly " nope I gotta do it unless anyone else has a-" winter simply opens the door " I did it" he says looking at Sasuke with a smile of victory Sasuke just glares at winter " never mind then"

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Peter let go of Sasuke's arm and sighed, looking down at the ground sadly. He was really scared, but he would do it anyways. Hiding behind the other boys, Peter bit his lip and crossed his arms.

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Name: Ronan
Role: Member
Looks: http://rs1080.pbsrc.com/albums/j321/crimsoneyesinflamed/Unidentified16.png~c200
Personality: My normal
Other: sry it took me so long to apply I went on vacation. <3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Sasuke pets peters head " don't worry winter may seem like a ugly dog but he doesn't bite " winter laughs at this " say the wolf player " he says walking in and looking around

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Sasuke pets peters head " don't worry winter may seem like a ugly dog but he doesn't bite " winter laughs at this " say the wolf player " he says walking in and looking around

Peter looked up at Sasuke after he petted his head, then glanced at Winter. "Player?" He asked Sasuke, turning towards him. "Y-You're a player?"

Caligo Everton
March 19th, 2017, 04:47 PM

Her Final Breath

|| Story ||

|| Roles ||

Form:

Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Caligo group member

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Sasuke smiles " nope I'm just a guy who loves cute things now " he begins to look around as winters laughs softly " yep this guy just loves people like you " he says playfully laughing loudly as Sasuke glares at him again

wren
March 19th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Alex scuffles the dirt wih her boot before her face went point blank. She steadied herself after she had been leaning against the car for about two hours listening to the group bicker. Finally the door was opened. Alex got up quickly shuffling past the group elbowing someone occasionally so she was in the front. "Wait up!" She snapped bitterly. "Can you guys just hold your horses for one minute! Just cause your the leader doesn't mean you can just barge in and wake up some demons or angry ghosts" she scolded sasuke tapping her finger on his chest. Than looked at winter and Peter narrowing her eyes at them dangerously. Alex wa sthe kind of gal who wouldn't be pushed around. She was smart but often times hot headed and angry all the time. She acted more like a boy than any girl and will joke around with the boys preferring their company over any girls. When she was young her parents abandon her because she would sit alone in the dark whispering to the spirits she claimed where he friends. She lived in the foster system til she was 16 and she ran away, finding sasuke and sharing her gift with him til now.

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Sasuke smiles " nope I'm just a guy who loves cute things now " he begins to look around as winters laughs softly " yep this guy just loves people like you " he says playfully laughing loudly as Sasuke glares at him again

Peter blushed a bit at what Winter said, his face turning a bright red color. Standing behind Sasuke again, he looked around. He felt safe around him for some reason.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Sasuke huffs " what scared? their isn't any ghosts and I'll make sure of it " he says smiling a bit as he looks around " okay now we find rooms and get though this thing " he says calmly. Winter and Sakura see peter blush and smile playfully but Sakura was smiling at someone else and that someone was Alex " hi don't be so hard on him he is a idiot after all " Sasuke growls " I heard that!"

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Sasuke huffs " what scared? their isn't any ghosts and I'll make sure of it " he says smiling a bit as he looks around " okay now we find rooms and get though this thing " he says calmly. Winter and Sakura see peter blush and smile playfully but Sakura was smiling at someone else and that someone was Alex " hi don't be so hard on him he is a idiot after all " Sasuke growls " I heard that!"

Peter smiled crookedly and went off to find his own bedroom. As he walked in, the old floor creaked beneath his weight, even though he wasn't quite heavy. He closed his door behind him and slid the lock into place. It was dark outside. The stars were out, but they seemed very far and distant, and, technically speaking, they are, but.. To him, they seemed farther. The moon, on the other hand, was still there. It was glowing it's bright light, making Peter feel a bit safer. As he closed the curtains and dusted them off, he looked at his bed. The sheets were soft and comfortable. It looked like a king sized bed, with comfortable blankets, pillows, and sheets. There was a bedside table on the right hand side of the bed, with a vase filled with red roses. Peter sat down on his bed, then realized, as he looked around some more, there was a bathroom.

Upon entering the bathroom, he opened some cabinets and found some matches. Lighting one, Peter lit the pumpkin and cinnamon scented candle on the counter, the three wicks flickering in the faint bathroom light. Setting the matches down, Peter glanced back up into the mirror. What he saw terrified him. It was a face. Another one. Another him. But his features were grotesque and mortified. His eyes were black sockets with black ooze dripping out. His skin was pale as snow, and his hair was matted with bright blood. Stitches ran up the sides of his face in the form of a horrifying smile, with blood caking the stitches. Peter's clothes were torn and ripped, even more blood dripping from his skin, and staining his clothes. Peter screamed as loud as he could, falling back and making a loud noise. As he fell back, the image in the mirror disappeared, and Peter was left with a scrape on his arm and some small bruises. Unfortunately, his door was locked, so nobody could get in. Weakly standing up, Peter walked back into his bedroom and took deep breathes.

wren
March 19th, 2017, 07:20 PM
"I hoped you'd hear that!" she snapped back at sasuke. Looking at sakura with a wide grin on her face as she walked down the hall. Gothic perfection was the simplest way to put it. Gothic perfection. She looked in each room seeing the torn red curtains the beds all perfectly made. Untouched since the last time someone lay themselves on it. Suddnely a shriek caught her attention and she spun around almost knocking into sakura before puffing out a breath of relief when she didn't. Peter! she could have reckonised the Sceam anywhere since he was part of the.. Group? Or whatever it was. Alex grabbed sakuras hand and dragged her back down the hall brushing past sasuke into the room. She let a heavy sigh escape her mouth when she realized nobody was even there. It was one of those demons in her mind. Screaming to freak her out like they always did. But as silence grew she heard breathing within the locked confides of another room. She stared at the door for a bit before leaning fourth to grab the handle and open it. It was locked. "Peter?" she questioned the shut door. Leaning closer and pressing her ear to the wood. A sudden rush of wind nobody else felt graves her skin, she nearly jumped. The presence of the ghost. It was near, or something un godly was here. Like she suspected.

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Peter whimpered, hearing Alex's voice. He slowly stood up, limping towards the door and unlocking it. Seeing the girl, he managed a soft smile. "Y-Yeah?" He was shaking visibly, clearly spooked by the whole ordeal.

wren
March 19th, 2017, 07:38 PM
"Peter! Your so pale. What happened?" she demanded grabbing his arm and yanking him out of the bathroom before laying him down on the bed. She delicately placed a hand on his shoulder and laid him back on his back to ensure he didn't fall forward onto the floor.

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Peter flinched and felt her lay him on his bed. Relaxing, he simply closed his eyes. "I-I was in the bathroom, and I reached down to grab a box of matches. When I lit the candle in there, and looked back up at t-the m-mirror, I-I saw a.... Scary version of me. My e-eyes were black with this black g-goo coming down, my skin was pale as snow, a-and my hair was matted in places with blood, a-as well a-as some stitches going up the sides of my face to look like I was smiling... M-My shirt was all bloody and ripped up, I-I... It was so s-scary.." He was trembling, then cracked open his eyes. "That was when I-I screamed and f-fell back on the floor." He said softly.

rubinaito
March 19th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Name: Ronan
Role: Member
Looks: http://rs1080.pbsrc.com/albums/j321/crimsoneyesinflamed/Unidentified16.png~c200
Personality: My normal
Other: sry it took me so long to apply I went on vacation. <3
Caligo group member
Accepted.

--

Amelia wandered through the house, her eyes focusing on Winter for a moment before she blushed. She looked away, and began studying an old photograph. The mother and father looked pleasent enough, but the child staring at the camera looked sad and tired, almost sick. Amelia raised a hand, pleacing it onto the frame quietly. Her skin began prickling, and a wave of cool air rushed over her.

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 08:19 PM
(yay! <3)

Ronan was leaned up against a wall. She had her black, red, and white umbrella leaned over her to block the light. She liked to put on the idea that she was gothic, but she really wasn't. It made her laugh to think others looked at her in strange ways of fear or confusion. She smiled at the thought as she looked up through her auburn and brown bangs. She was away from the group not really caring about what they were doing. She tended to be alone. She was afraid that they would judge her for being... well her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he looks around once he heard a yell he immediately begins to run breaking the door down while he was at it " peter are you okay?!" He asks loudly

Winter just to look around eyes glowing softly as he looks at a photo of the family for some reason he hated it and just puts it down

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Peter's eyes snapped open and he sat up, tears sliding down his cheeks. "Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine." He sniffled, wiping them away to try and hide them. "I-I'm okay.."

rubinaito
March 19th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Amelia looked at Winter with curiosity, and she turned to look at the rest of the house. "Wonder where the kitchen is..." She muttered, and she set off to find it. To be honest, she liked Winter, and being alone in the same room as him made her a little nervous.

wren
March 19th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Alex places a hand on peters head. So cold. She laud him back down to ensure he didn't freak. Though his explanation if the happening made her stomach crawl with uneasiness. The way it did when she felt watched by the supernatural figures. "ok. Let's take it slow, sasuke send somebody to get a warm cloth. Maybe find some headache meds or even pain relievers. I don't need to be a doctor to know he's in shock" what happens if the healers hurt? Get the physic to deal with it while everybody walks around like dodo's. She sighed deeply, pulling the sheets of the bed and staring down in horror. It was dull, brown and added but she could catch the waft all to easily. Blood stained sheets. She yanked peter off the bed throwing herself as far away from it as she could.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he pulls out a bottle of pills pain killers to be exact " will these..." seeing Alex pull peter off the bed " whoa what? Why did you do that he needs rest not more pain!"

Winter nods slowly " maybe by the stairs or something but I don't think their be food though " he says walking up to her

Slash-GNR
March 19th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Ronan was leaned up against a wall. She had her black, red, and white umbrella leaned over her to block the light. She liked to put on the idea that she was gothic, but she really wasn't. It made her laugh to think others looked at her in strange ways of fear or confusion. She smiled at the thought as she looked up through her auburn and brown bangs. She was away from the group not really caring about what they were doing. She tended to be alone. She was afraid that they would judge her for being... well her. She smiled as her favorite 80s rock song came on from her ipod. It was "nobody's fool" by Cinderella. She really loved hair bands from the 80s. They just seemed to speak to her. She smiled as the song continued on. (Bump open)

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Peter yelped as he was thrown off the bed, hitting the ground and crying out in more pain. Shaking, he tried standing back up, looking at the sheets. He glanced at Sasuke and wiped away some more tears.

rubinaito
March 19th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he pulls out a bottle of pills pain killers to be exact " will these..." seeing Alex pull peter off the bed " whoa what? Why did you do that he needs rest not more pain!"

Winter nods slowly " maybe by the stairs or something but I don't think their be food though " he says walking up to her

Oh crap he followed me... "Well, at least I can get a look at the layout of the kitchen. I'm planning on heading out into the farmland out back to see what sorts of stuff I can get." She opened the door, and was greeted with a very odd sight. The kitchen was not run-down and dirty like the rest of the house; instead it looked like it was freshly cleaned. "Odd," Amelia commented, and she noticed a note on the counter. She picked it up, reading the crumbled, yellow paper.

You like cooking too?

Amelia furrowed her brow. "Yes, yes I do." She said to herself, and pocketed the strange note with a shrug. She looked around, and opened a cabinet revealing beautiful dishes. She closed it, and opened the next one which was filled with all sorts of produce, and the air inside seemed slightly chilled. She sniffed the inside, and was rewarded with a promising scent. "Curiouser and Curiouser," She murmured to herself.

wren
March 20th, 2017, 04:40 PM

Peter yelped as he was thrown off the bed, hitting the ground and crying out in more pain. Shaking, he tried standing back up, looking at the sheets. He glanced at Sasuke and wiped away some more tears.

Alex swallowed and helped peter up expressing a soft sorry. "I didn't mean too it's just..." she stares dead at the splotch if brown under the sheets she had peeled off. She clutched her own arms after she had rested peter against sasuke. She felt an odd presense and wasn't too bothered because it was dull sometimes, like a whisper. Thanirger tjmes loud like a scream. That's just how she knew where ghost's where.

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Alex swallowed and helped peter up expressing a soft sorry. "I didn't mean too it's just..." she stares dead at the splotch if brown under the sheets she had peeled off. She clutched her own arms after she had rested peter against sasuke. She felt an odd presense and wasn't too bothered because it was dull sometimes, like a whisper. Thanirger tjmes loud like a scream. That's just how she knew where ghost's where.

Peter found himself resting against Sasuke. Glancing up at him, he managed a soft smile before looking back at Alex. "Alex.. What... Is that... Blood?" He whispered, then his eyes widened. "I'm not sleeping in here, I'm sleeping with Sasuke!" He blurted, then he blushed and bit his lip. "I-I mean... Um, I'll just sleep on the couch."

wren
March 20th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Peter found himself resting against Sasuke. Glancing up at him, he managed a soft smile before looking back at Alex. "Alex.. What... Is that... Blood?" He whispered, then his eyes widened. "I'm not sleeping in here, I'm sleeping with Sasuke!" He blurted, then he blushed and bit his lip. "I-I mean... Um, I'll just sleep on the couch."

"How about let's leave? I know I'm literally the only one who could stand any ghosts looming around my mind let alive the rest of you. Even I'm slightly spooked" she corrected Peter awkwardly as she put the blanket over the sheets attempting to not disturb what had been left there. She swallowed bule in her throat before standing up straighter. "we should just leave"

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 05:26 PM
"We can't, Alex. You don't seem to understand that." He whispered, his voice hoarse. "We have to stay here until time is up."

wren
March 20th, 2017, 05:34 PM
"We can't, Alex. You don't seem to understand that." He whispered, his voice hoarse. "We have to stay here until time is up."

"I'd rather not watch my friends die if a panic attack it something, I know you don't think it's common but people do die of fright. I don't want you guys too" she answered crossing her arms and biting her lip like she was deep in thought. "We have only been here fifteen minutes and look what happened! This is stupid" she insisted.

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 05:36 PM
"If we don't stay, we will be haunted, Alex. We have to stay and get it over with, or we will be in forever misery!" Peter snapped, eyes narrowing a bit.

wren
March 20th, 2017, 05:51 PM
"YOUR THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE I CANT RISK IT!" she cried, clearly agitated by how stubborn he was being. Kind gentle and silent peter was being so stubborn it made her want to kick him in the throat. She crossed her arms hands in fists. She turned around in circles pacing the room. Shaking her head angrily.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 05:53 PM
A whisper came from Alex's right. "Don't leave..."

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 05:55 PM
"YOUR THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE I CANT RISK IT!" she cried, clearly agitated by how stubborn he was being. Kind gentle and silent peter was being so stubborn it made her want to kick him in the throat. She crossed her arms hands in fists. She turned around in circles pacing the room. Shaking her head angrily.

Peter stopped, blinking in surprise. He bit his lip, then looked down at the floor, still resting against Sasuke. "I can't leave, Alex. I'm sorry." Peter whispered, tears building up in the corners of his eyes. "I can't help it."

wren
March 20th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Peter stopped, blinking in surprise. He bit his lip, then looked down at the floor, still resting against Sasuke. "I can't leave, Alex. I'm sorry." Peter whispered, tears building up in the corners of his eyes. "I can't help it."

"All of you are the only family I ever had. And you wouldn't get it because you came from a family that wanted you" she whispers through grit teeth. In crossing her arms. "Ronan, Caligo you, sasuke, Sakura, winter everybody. There's nothing I wouldn't do to keep you guys.." she added calmly

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 07:05 PM
The voice came again. "Please," It begged to Alex. "Don't leave."

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Oh crap he followed me... "Well, at least I can get a look at the layout of the kitchen. I'm planning on heading out into the farmland out back to see what sorts of stuff I can get." She opened the door, and was greeted with a very odd sight. The kitchen was not run-down and dirty like the rest of the house; instead it looked like it was freshly cleaned. "Odd," Amelia commented, and she noticed a note on the counter. She picked it up, reading the crumbled, yellow paper.

You like cooking too?

Amelia furrowed her brow. "Yes, yes I do." She said to herself, and pocketed the strange note with a shrug. She looked around, and opened a cabinet revealing beautiful dishes. She closed it, and opened the next one which was filled with all sorts of produce, and the air inside seemed slightly chilled. She sniffed the inside, and was rewarded with a promising scent. "Curiouser and Curiouser," She murmured to herself.

Bump Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Sorry back!! I was at work also random idea how about winter and Sakura and Sasuke can't see the ghosts because of they're blood that they know the people who once lived there or just was related to the little girl that's why they can't see them because of their blood :3)
Winter looks at Amelia " talking to yourself darling you know that's dangerous right " he says laughing softly to himself as he looks around " found anything interesting?"

Sasuke holds peter close and he was extremely confused on what was happening but he simply pushes it to the side as he holds peter close " if you all wish to leave tell me and we'll go I don't want anyone getting hurt and I also don't want to make you suffer like this .." Sakura comes in the room in a hurry she sees Alex and immediately hugs her " thank god! You're okay I just heard some loud noises did something happen do you need me to beat up Sasuke "

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Sorry back!! I was at work also random idea how about winter and Sakura and Sasuke can't see the ghosts because of they're blood that they know the people who once lived there or just was related to the little girl that's why they can't see them because of their blood :3)
Winter looks at Amelia " talking to yourself darling you know that's dangerous right " he says laughing softly to himself as he looks around " found anything interesting?"

Sasuke holds peter close and he was extremely confused on what was happening but he simply pushes it to the side as he holds peter close " if you all wish to leave tell me and we'll go I don't want anyone getting hurt and I also don't want to make you suffer like this .." Sakura comes in the room in a hurry she sees Alex and immediately hugs her " thank god! You're okay I just heard some loud noises did something happen do you need me to beat up Sasuke "

Well, nobody can see the ghosts except for the psychic anyways... But they can be related.
--
"This kitchen is in perfect condition, that's what is interesting." Amelia began pulling out pots and pans, and she managed to turn on the stove. She looked thoughtful. "Maybe I won't have to go out into the gardens."

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Peter blushed sharply as Sasuke held him close, his eyes widening. Looking up at him, he managed a small smile, then wrapped his arm around him for support. Hearing Sakura, he grew defensive. "No! Don't beat him up! He didn't do anything wrong!"

Slash-GNR
March 20th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Ronan was leaned up against a wall. She had her black, red, and white umbrella leaned over her to block the light. She liked to put on the idea that she was gothic, but she really wasn't. It made her laugh to think others looked at her in strange ways of fear or confusion. She smiled at the thought as she looked up through her auburn and brown bangs. She was away from the group not really caring about what they were doing. She tended to be alone. She was afraid that they would judge her for being... well her. She smiled as her favorite 80s rock song came on from her ipod. It was "nobody's fool" by Cinderella. She really loved hair bands from the 80s. They just seemed to speak to her. She smiled as the song continued on. (Bump open)

wren
March 20th, 2017, 08:52 PM
The voice came again. "Please," It begged to Alex. "Don't leave."

Peter blushed sharply as Sasuke held him close, his eyes widening. Looking up at him, he managed a small smile, then wrapped his arm around him for support. Hearing Sakura, he grew defensive. "No! Don't beat him up! He didn't do anything wrong!"

Alex grabbed her head. Taking a sharp breath. She spotted the girl, peacefully floating nearby begging then to stay. She cursed under her breath again and looked away. Holding Sakura. "You don't know what I hear, what I see. This stresses me out beyond comprehension! I don't want this to happen to you guys, death is far lonelier than you'd think.." she whispers to herself shuddering in fear.

wren
March 20th, 2017, 08:53 PM

I'm booked out with my charrie XD ]

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Marie tried to hug Alex, but only succeeded in tumbling through her. With a pout, she resumed her position next to Alex.

(Marie will be the only good ghost; the rest are the "bad guys".)

wren
March 20th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Marques failure to hug her only reminded her of how right she was in saying it. For fleeting moments she was able to make physical contact, she was wasting her strength now. She clenched her teeth hard and thought. Touch. Touch. Touch. Extending a hand to marrie she felt a cool shudder pass through her, then it disappeared

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Marie felt heat shudder through her, before it vanished as ell.

wren
March 20th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Alex turned away and shuddered slightly. Wrapping her arms around herself. She looked at everyone. Without saying another word, whisked out of the room down the hall and found the master bedroom. Slipping Ina nd walking over the perfectly cleaned carpets. Looking at the bathroom door that Lay ajar by he main door. She walked over and shut it, avoiding the glare of the glass. Something she feared. Something she hated looking into and seeing her demons hidden in her eyes. It was something nobody in the group seemed to have picked up yet, there were demons in here. Some that were prepared to jump out and bite. She left her hand n the door, tempted to take shower and wake Herself from this nightmare. She was meant to be here to tell her friends what was too come, to warn them almost. And yet she wanted her gift, her eyes, her knowledge wished away to become like them. Demonless. Kids. She left the bathroom door shut and sauntered to the bed where she threw the covers up and peeked down at the comforter. No stains. She lay down on the knarled blankets. Looking up at the ceiling. "Who are you..." she whispered expecting to see the little girl in seconds

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 09:21 PM
"Marie..." Marie said, hesitantly fading in front of Alex. "I'm sorry this house is scary." She sat down on the edge, looking at Alex quietly. "It's haunted. No ghost here likes me, because they all want to hurt and scare you and I don't." She brushed her curly hair out of her eyes. "Anyways, why did you call for me, Miss Psychic?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Sakura huffs a bit " but he's ugly isn't that a good reason " with that Sasuke immediately begins to stand up growling at her you wanna go?"

Sakura growls softly but holds Alex close but Alex just left them her eyes glowed softly as she immediately follows after her but ends up losing her " Alex! I want to talk to you " ( other random idea bad ghost possesses Sasuke or someone? )

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 09:24 PM
(How about Sakura, and Alex and Marie need to work together to help her?)

Amelia quietly turned. "It seems like there's trouble upstairs." She noted, turning the stove off. "Perhaps we should go investigate before I make dinner."

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Peter flinched at Sasuke's sudden move, scooting back a bit. He quietly walked out of the room and headed downstairs to the couch, where he began setting it up like a bed. Once finished, Peter sat down and tended to his small wounds.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Peter flinched at Sasuke's sudden move, scooting back a bit. He quietly walked out of the room and headed downstairs to the couch, where he began setting it up like a bed. Once finished, Peter sat down and tended to his small wounds.

Amelia emerged from the kitchen, and her eyes locked on Peter. "Hey, Peter." She waved a little, sitting next to her brother (if that's okay?) and began helping tend to his wounds. "Why are you sleeping down here?" She asked curiously.

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Amelia emerged from the kitchen, and her eyes locked on Peter. "Hey, Peter." She waved a little, sitting next to her brother (if that's okay?) and began helping tend to his wounds. "Why are you sleeping down here?" She asked curiously.

Its fine xD) Peter smiled at the sight of his sister, and sighed. "Well, there was blood on my bed and everyone's arguing upstairs. I don't really like that, so I came down here." Peter shrugged and then finished up his patching and bandaging. "What were you doing in the kitchen?" Peter asked, looking at her curiously.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Its fine xD) Peter smiled at the sight of his sister, and sighed. "Well, there was blood on my bed and everyone's arguing upstairs. I don't really like that, so I came down here." Peter shrugged and then finished up his patching and bandaging. "What were you doing in the kitchen?" Peter asked, looking at her curiously.

"Well, I can't prepare meals for everyone if I don't have a place to do it." Amelia chuckled. "You guys brought snack-food. I brought real food." She wrapped his arm up gently, her cool fingers dancing across the bandages and making sure they were tight enough, but not too tight that they would block the blood-flow entirely. "Why don't I find a room with two beds, and you can bunk with me? I don't feel comfortable with you being on the ground floor, Peter."

wren
March 20th, 2017, 09:38 PM
"Marie..." Marie said, hesitantly fading in front of Alex. "I'm sorry this house is scary." She sat down on the edge, looking at Alex quietly. "It's haunted. No ghost here likes me, because they all want to hurt and scare you and I don't." She brushed her curly hair out of her eyes. "Anyways, why did you call for me, Miss Psychic?"
Sakura huffs a bit " but he's ugly isn't that a good reason " with that Sasuke immediately begins to stand up growling at her you wanna go?"

Sakura growls softly but holds Alex close but Alex just left them her eyes glowed softly as she immediately follows after her but ends up losing her " Alex! I want to talk to you " ( other random idea bad ghost possesses Sasuke or someone? )

[ POSSESION!! ]

Alex sat up and stares at Marie. "Sweet girl" she says camly. It hurt her inside to see someone trapped in a paranormal life forever. "It's like every human. I'm curious. Why are you here?" she asked softly. "Was this your house? Who are these.. To speak evil spirits?" she asked. Sitting up and drawing towards the wall that had the large bay window. She drew he curtains aside and smiled as he sun filtered through the windows casting her shadow on the floor. It changed the whole mood of the gothic perfection of the house. Now the sunlight changed the mood.

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 09:38 PM
"Why not? I feel comfortable down here. It's cooler and quieter." He protested, watching her bandage his arm up.

wren
March 20th, 2017, 09:43 PM
"Well, I can't prepare meals for everyone if I don't have a place to do it." Amelia chuckled. "You guys brought snack-food. I brought real food." She wrapped his arm up gently, her cool fingers dancing across the bandages and making sure they were tight enough, but not too tight that they would block the blood-flow entirely. "Why don't I find a room with two beds, and you can bunk with me? I don't feel comfortable with you being on the ground floor, Peter."

May I bring in Adeline? ]

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 09:43 PM
May I bring in Adeline? ]

YES)

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 09:47 PM
[ POSSESION!! ]

Alex sat up and stares at Marie. "Sweet girl" she says camly. It hurt her inside to see someone trapped in a paranormal life forever. "It's like every human. I'm curious. Why are you here?" she asked softly. "Was this your house? Who are these.. To speak evil spirits?" she asked. Sitting up and drawing towards the wall that had the large bay window. She drew he curtains aside and smiled as he sun filtered through the windows casting her shadow on the floor. It changed the whole mood of the gothic perfection of the house. Now the sunlight changed the mood.

"Everyone who has lived in this house is curse." Marie watched Alex, and looked outside with longing. "We cannot rest nor leave until my family's revenge has been completed." She sighed miserably. "Although, it will never happen. I watched Him die in the room with the blood-stained sheets, but the curse has not yet lifted. The others are angered, but I only wish for friends."

"Why not? I feel comfortable down here. It's cooler and quieter." He protested, watching her bandage his arm up.

"I don't know... It feels weird down here. The kitchen was perfectly clean, not even a speck of dust on the counter!" Amelia exclaimed.

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 09:49 PM
"Everyone who has lived in this house is curse." Marie watched Alex, and looked outside with longing. "We cannot rest nor leave until my family's revenge has been completed." She sighed miserably. "Although, it will never happen. I watched Him die in the room with the blood-stained sheets, but the curse has not yet lifted. The others are angered, but I only wish for friends."

"I don't know... It feels weird down here. The kitchen was perfectly clean, not even a speck of dust on the counter!" Amelia exclaimed.

"Amy, I'll be fine." He laughed softly, gently rubbing her shoulder. "You don't have to worry about me."

wren
March 20th, 2017, 10:03 PM

"who says it Cannot be done, what must I do. I cannot leave you" she asked turning around form the window and shutting the drapes again, knowing the pain it caused Marie to see the place she felt couldn't ever had walked over. She walked over and sat down on the bed. Tucking her legs under herself.

Stumbling throught the wilderness, ripped and bleeding hands. Torn clothes and messy hair. Puffing for breath as she dragged herself out of the gorge. She then laid herself across a bed of moss. She coughed violently and finally propped herself agaisnt a tree. Waiting there until she noticed a house looming through the trees.

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 10:06 PM
*assuming that's Adeline*)

Hunter sat outside of the house on the porch in a chair, looking around in boredom. He heard coughing and more panicked noises, and as he stood up, he could make out a thin figure in the pale light. "...?" Walking down the porch steps, Hunter moved towards it.

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Marie's eyes took a lifelike gleam. "Him. Sage Barrows, the man who was promised my hand in wedding despite the seven year difference. It was strange; I loved him, and he appeared to love me back. But on our wedding day he poisoned everyone, including himself. Now we are all trapped, and the best thing a mortal can do to kill him is to kill his host. But he doesn't have one yet."

wren
March 20th, 2017, 10:23 PM

*assuming that's Adeline*)

Hunter sat outside of the house on the porch in a chair, looking around in boredom. He heard coughing and more panicked noises, and as he stood up, he could make out a thin figure in the pale light. "...?" Walking down the porch steps, Hunter moved towards it.
Marie's eyes took a lifelike gleam. "Him. Sage Barrows, the man who was promised my hand in wedding despite the seven year difference. It was strange; I loved him, and he appeared to love me back. But on our wedding day he poisoned everyone, including himself. Now we are all trapped, and the best thing a mortal can do to kill him is to kill his host. But he doesn't have one yet."

Alex ginned slightly. Then clenched her fists, but than the realization hit her. "I cannot kill the host... They are my friends..Marie. I can't!" she says swallowing hard as she looked away pain filling her eyes.

Adeline groaned. She had run away from home, it had been two weeks. [ Hey madness are they sibs or nah? From like 80 years ago @Sasukewolf ( madness ) maybe they were together her Sakura and sasuke but then split up around the age of six. Cause remember the 'is it love' thread XD ] Adeline had been abused by her father. She refused to take it any more, so struggling as much as she did she mustered the strength and ran for it. She had been struck by a car on her run across a highway, dumb yes but she had too before her father got her. Now the police were looking for her which is why she refused to got to the hospital

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Alex ginned slightly. Then clenched her fists, but than the realization hit her. "I cannot kill the host... They are my friends..Marie. I can't!" she says swallowing hard as she looked away pain filling her eyes.

Adeline groaned. She had run away from home, it had been two weeks. [ Hey madness are they sibs or nah? From like 80 years ago @Sasukewolf ( madness ) maybe they were together her Sakura and sasuke but then split up around the age of six. Cause remember the 'is it love' thread XD ] Adeline had been abused by her father. She refused to take it any more, so struggling as much as she did she mustered the strength and ran for it. She had been struck by a car on her run across a highway, dumb yes but she had too before her father got her. Now the police were looking for her which is why she refused to got to the hospital

Hunter approached the girl, scanning her over. After a few seconds, he paused, his eyes growing larger. "A-Addy..?" He breathed, falling to his knees as he gently wrapped his arms around her, holding her to his chest as he stood back up and ran back to the house. "D-Don't worry, Peter w-will make you feel better, I promise." He said softly, crashing back into the house. "PETER!" Hunter screamed.

Peter looked up at Hunter, then at Adeline, his own eyes widening. "Oh...my.." He whispered, before standing up and hustling over. "Lay her on the other couch." Hunter did exactly as he was told. Peter then bent down and began tending to her wounds as carefully as possible, cringing when Hunter would occasionally yelp out, "Be careful!" or, "Don't hurt her!"

rubinaito
March 20th, 2017, 10:43 PM

"I would not expect you to, Alex." Marie said gently. "Which is why our predicament is rather impossible to fix, I am afraid. But perhaps you can visit me, after this week is over? It gets quite lonely." She smiled.

Amelia gasped at Adeline, hands flying to her mouth. She bit her lip, studying the other female. "She seems to have some severe dehydration, as well as malnutrition. I'll fix up something for her to eat." She hurried to the kitchen, before running out with a glass of water. "Have her sip this gently," She ordered, before running back to finish the soup she had started.

wren
March 20th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Hunter approached the girl, scanning her over. After a few seconds, he paused, his eyes growing larger. "A-Addy..?" He breathed, falling to his knees as he gently wrapped his arms around her, holding her to his chest as he stood back up and ran back to the house. "D-Don't worry, Peter w-will make you feel better, I promise." He said softly, crashing back into the house. "PETER!" Hunter screamed.

Peter looked up at Hunter, then at Adeline, his own eyes widening. "Oh...my.." He whispered, before standing up and hustling over. "Lay her on the other couch." Hunter did exactly as he was told. Peter then bent down and began tending to her wounds as carefully as possible, cringing when Hunter would occasionally yelp out, "Be careful!" or, "Don't hurt her!"
"I would not expect you to, Alex." Marie said gently. "Which is why our predicament is rather impossible to fix, I am afraid. But perhaps you can visit me, after this week is over? It gets quite lonely." She smiled.

Amelia gasped at Adeline, hands flying to her mouth. She bit her lip, studying the other female. "She seems to have some severe dehydration, as well as malnutrition. I'll fix up something for her to eat." She hurried to the kitchen, before running out with a glass of water. "Have her sip this gently," She ordered, before running back to finish the soup she had started.

Alex sighed deeply. I wish I could help her. I just can't.

Adeline twisted in agony. "Hunter.." She whispered reaching out for him but finding nothing.

[ Sirry crap phone post ]

Poppyfrost
March 20th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Alex sighed deeply. I wish I could help her. I just can't.

Adeline twisted in agony. "Hunter.." She whispered reaching out for him but finding nothing.

[ Sirry crap phone post ]

It's fine xD)

Hunter bit his lip, tears springing into his eyes. He reached out for her and grabbed her hand, leaning forwards and planting a kiss on her cheek. "Shhh... Everything's going to be alright, Addy.. I'm here to protect you and make sure you are safe, okay?" His voice was warm and comforting.

Peter nodded to Amelia, taking the water and gently pouring some into her mouth, giving her some sips at a time.
Marble

wren
March 21st, 2017, 07:02 PM
It's fine xD)

Hunter bit his lip, tears springing into his eyes. He reached out for her and grabbed her hand, leaning forwards and planting a kiss on her cheek. "Shhh... Everything's going to be alright, Addy.. I'm here to protect you and make sure you are safe, okay?" His voice was warm and comforting.

Peter nodded to Amelia, taking the water and gently pouring some into her mouth, giving her some sips at a time.
Marble

Again looser post ]

Adeline mumbled trying to utter his name again but felt water trickle through her mouth, it hung open and didn't make an effort to swallow but it still trickled down her neck

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 07:06 PM
Again looser post ]

Adeline mumbled trying to utter his name again but felt water trickle through her mouth, it hung open and didn't make an effort to swallow but it still trickled down her neck

It's okay lol)

Hunter was holding her hand tightly, his tears sliding down his cheeks. Peter finished up and helped prop her up, but Hunter decided to pick her up, lay down on the couch, and lay her down on top of him, where he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 07:32 PM
Slash-GNR should they already know each other?)

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 07:34 PM
if you wish :D )

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 07:40 PM
Yiisss)

Ross walked around the halls, his hands stuffed inside his pockets. His shaggy brown hair was almost in his eyes, curled at the tips and around the ears. His skin was quite pale, but he had dark blue eyes to seemingly make him more noticeable, as well as the faint freckles. His tall, muscular stature made him hard to beat in a fight, as well as in a race, since he was quite fast. However, Ross was a sweetheart and as of now he was looking for Ronan.

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 07:44 PM
Yiisss)

Ross walked around the halls, his hands stuffed inside his pockets. His shaggy brown hair was almost in his eyes, curled at the tips and around the ears. His skin was quite pale, but he had dark blue eyes to seemingly make him more noticeable, as well as the faint freckles. His tall, muscular stature made him hard to beat in a fight, as well as in a race, since he was quite fast. However, Ross was a sweetheart and as of now he was looking for Ronan.

Ronan was leaned up against a wall. She had her black, red, and white umbrella leaned over her to block the light. She liked to put on the idea that she was gothic, but she really wasn't. It made her laugh to think others looked at her in strange ways of fear or confusion. She smiled at the thought as she looked up through her auburn and brown bangs. She was away from the group not really caring about what they were doing. She tended to be alone. She was afraid that they would judge her for being... well her. She smiled as her favorite 80s rock song came on from her ipod. It was "nobody's fool" by Cinderella. She really loved hair bands from the 80s. They just seemed to speak to her. She smiled as the song continued on.

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 07:46 PM
Ronan was leaned up against a wall. She had her black, red, and white umbrella leaned over her to block the light. She liked to put on the idea that she was gothic, but she really wasn't. It made her laugh to think others looked at her in strange ways of fear or confusion. She smiled at the thought as she looked up through her auburn and brown bangs. She was away from the group not really caring about what they were doing. She tended to be alone. She was afraid that they would judge her for being... well her. She smiled as her favorite 80s rock song came on from her ipod. It was "nobody's fool" by Cinderella. She really loved hair bands from the 80s. They just seemed to speak to her. She smiled as the song continued on.

Ross peered around the corner and spotted Ronan. He walked up to her and smiled, leaning towards her and pecking her on the lips.

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 07:49 PM
Ross peered around the corner and spotted Ronan. He walked up to her and smiled, leaning towards her and pecking her on the lips.

Ronan didn't up. She had her eyes closed listening to her music. She shot her golden eyes open thought when Ross pecked her on the lips. She pulled out her ear piece and glared up at the boy. "Ross... what the heck was that for?" she asked tilting her head.

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 07:52 PM
Ross smiled, tilting his head. "I love you, why shouldn't I?" He laughed, looking back down at her while blushing.

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 08:05 PM
(so are they already together or is he like trying to make her his girl friend?)

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 08:06 PM
I assumed they were already together, but whatever you want X3)

Slash-GNR
March 21st, 2017, 08:09 PM
aye ok <3 )

Ronan tilted her head and looked up at Ross. "I guess that is a good reason..." she said as she got up and walked towards him. "Why you blushing?" she asked chuckling lightly at his actions.

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 08:14 PM
"Because you're so cute." Ross blushed some more, then reached out and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

wren
March 21st, 2017, 10:12 PM
It's okay lol)

Hunter was holding her hand tightly, his tears sliding down his cheeks. Peter finished up and helped prop her up, but Hunter decided to pick her up, lay down on the couch, and lay her down on top of him, where he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

Adeline coughed as she was shifted around, man habdled and set back against hunters chest. Feeling his heartbeat thump against her back and shoulders, she remembered how sad he had been, how horrified. She remembered when she read the paper, over his interview. How much agony it caused her to be away from him and she couldn't tell him. She shuts her eyes in attempt to wish the regret away.

Guys.. We should make cats that resemble these characters!! Adder--- and instead of hunter.. Like.. Wild something as warriors!! Haha that'd be so cool )

rubinaito
March 21st, 2017, 10:16 PM
I think Amelia would be Lilacblossom. She's timid, and the name fits. We could make a fan-clan or something with all of these cats, eh?

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 10:55 PM
Adeline coughed as she was shifted around, man habdled and set back against hunters chest. Feeling his heartbeat thump against her back and shoulders, she remembered how sad he had been, how horrified. She remembered when she read the paper, over his interview. How much agony it caused her to be away from him and she couldn't tell him. She shuts her eyes in attempt to wish the regret away.

Guys.. We should make cats that resemble these characters!! Adder--- and instead of hunter.. Like.. Wild something as warriors!! Haha that'd be so cool )

Peter- Rabbitpelt
Sasuke- Wolfclaw (?)
Winter- Icefang (?)
Sano- Snaketail (?)
Silver- Grayfur (?)
Rain- Rainpelt (?)
Luna- Moongaze (?)
Ross- Pineclaw
Hunter- Wildheart
Amelia- Lilacblossom
Belle- Dovefeather (?)
Sage- Adderstep (?)
Ronan- Fawnspot (?)
Alex- Ravenwing (?)

Hunter kissed the top of her head, smelling the sweet scent of flowers even through her stench of being outside for so long. He soothingly rubbed up and down her arm to comfort her, closing his eyes and softly humming a song.

wren
March 21st, 2017, 11:04 PM
I think Amelia would be Lilacblossom. She's timid, and the name fits. We could make a fan-clan or something with all of these cats, eh?
Peter- Rabbitpelt
Sasuke- Wolfclaw (?)
Winter- Icefang (?)
Sano- Snaketail (?)
Silver- Grayfur (?)
Rain- Rainpelt (?)
Luna- Moongaze (?)
Ross- Pineclaw
Hunter- Wildheart
Amelia- Lilacblossom
Belle- Dovefeather (?)
Sage- Adderstep (?)
Ronan- Fawnspot (?)
Alex- Ravenwing (?)

Hunter kissed the top of her head, smelling the sweet scent of flowers even through her stench of being outside for so long. He soothingly rubbed up and down her arm to comfort her, closing his eyes and softly humming a song.
aye ok <3 )

Ronan tilted her head and looked up at Ross. "I guess that is a good reason..." she said as she got up and walked towards him. "Why you blushing?" she asked chuckling lightly at his actions.

@Sasukewolf ( madness )

Guys we should actually do that in the real clans. Have them subconsciously follow in their human lives because that'd be awesome. We should make a thread in warriors free roleplay then develope them as real cats and put them into real clans. When I think of madness I think @Wolfshade)

Adeline mumbles something but then clenched her hands into fist. Her stomach twisting in pain. She curled into a ball breaking from his grip and falling to the floor, growling in pain. Whining for someone to stop the pain in her stomach.

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 11:15 PM
Peter ran in with anesthetic to put her to sleep, quickly injecting the fluids into her arm. Hunter sat up in alarm, gently picking her up and holding her close, almost rocking her to calm her down and lull her to a gentle sleep. Peter then took Adeline from Hunter, walking upstairs and setting her on the bed, where he began to give her medications and pills. Hunter trailed behind like an obedient, loyal dog. He sat next to Adeline, once again rubbing her arm in a comforting way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2017, 11:21 PM
I'm here!! Also cool names but usually when I was in the clans Sasuke was nightmarewolf or killer in fact his first name in rp was killer :3 but wolfshade and wolfclaw does sound like his type of name )

Poppyfrost
March 21st, 2017, 11:32 PM
Cool! But of course they are your characters so you choose! We don't mind! :3)

Poppyfrost
March 22nd, 2017, 09:50 PM
Peter ran in with anesthetic to put her to sleep, quickly injecting the fluids into her arm. Hunter sat up in alarm, gently picking her up and holding her close, almost rocking her to calm her down and lull her to a gentle sleep. Peter then took Adeline from Hunter, walking upstairs and setting her on the bed, where he began to give her medications and pills. Hunter trailed behind like an obedient, loyal dog. He sat next to Adeline, once again rubbing her arm in a comforting way.

Marble

wren
March 22nd, 2017, 09:55 PM
Marble

Adeline groaned. Rolling back and fourth as each person pulled her this way and that. Then was thankful as she was finally set down again, her skin was burning and her head throbbed. Something was wrong and if wasn't just being starved in the wild and hit by a car in the process. Adeline sat up and retched. She than clutched her stomach with both hands before falling back onto the bed.

Poppyfrost
March 22nd, 2017, 10:01 PM
Adeline groaned. Rolling back and fourth as each person pulled her this way and that. Then was thankful as she was finally set down again, her skin was burning and her head throbbed. Something was wrong and if wasn't just being starved in the wild and hit by a car in the process. Adeline sat up and retched. She than clutched her stomach with both hands before falling back onto the bed.

Peter bit his lip, then went ahead and began cleaning the mess up while Hunter stroked Adeline's hair, leaning back into the pillows. Peter had to physically snap any broken bones back into place as quickly and cleanly as he could, before wrapping them up. Then, he had to put her under again, this time, injecting her in the arm with a medication that would rid any viruses, or deworm her, if she had any worms. He took a cool cloth and placed it on her forehead to calm her fever, then went downstairs to make her a bowl of chicken soup. Hunter continued to calm her down, still stroking her hair.

wren
March 22nd, 2017, 10:14 PM
Peter bit his lip, then went ahead and began cleaning the mess up while Hunter stroked Adeline's hair, leaning back into the pillows. Peter had to physically snap any broken bones back into place as quickly and cleanly as he could, before wrapping them up. Then, he had to put her under again, this time, injecting her in the arm with a medication that would rid any viruses, or deworm her, if she had any worms. He took a cool cloth and placed it on her forehead to calm her fever, then went downstairs to make her a bowl of chicken soup. Hunter continued to calm her down, still stroking her hair.

Adeline shut her eyes allowing peace to come over her. Alex was standing in the doorway as Peter hurried by. Sickness loomed like the smell of Rot. She wrinkled her nose turning it up at hunter before walking in after him. "What happened? It smells like blood and death in here" she asked.

Poppyfrost
March 22nd, 2017, 10:21 PM
Adeline shut her eyes allowing peace to come over her. Alex was standing in the doorway as Peter hurried by. Sickness loomed like the smell of Rot. She wrinkled her nose turning it up at hunter before walking in after him. "What happened? It smells like blood and death in here" she asked.

Hunter sighed, closing his eyes and leaning back. "She was out in the woods for a while before collapsing out on the front porch. Peter found broken bones, viruses, worms, and a fever. He's making some soup for her right now." As if on cue, Peter hustled in with the hot bowl of chicken soup, handing it to Hunter. "Here, Hunter, you feed it to her. She trusts you a lot more than anyone else in this building." Hunter nodded a bit and took the spoon, dipping it into the soup. He blew it off a bit to cool it down, then touched it to Adeline's lips, slowly pouring some in and down her throat.

wren
March 22nd, 2017, 10:33 PM
Hunter sighed, closing his eyes and leaning back. "She was out in the woods for a while before collapsing out on the front porch. Peter found broken bones, viruses, worms, and a fever. He's making some soup for her right now." As if on cue, Peter hustled in with the hot bowl of chicken soup, handing it to Hunter. "Here, Hunter, you feed it to her. She trusts you a lot more than anyone else in this building." Hunter nodded a bit and took the spoon, dipping it into the soup. He blew it off a bit to cool it down, then touched it to Adeline's lips, slowly pouring some in and down her throat.

Alex snorted turning her nose hearing the word worms. "Gross. Who is she actually?" She questioned crossing her arms and walking across the room. Adeline mumbled coming out of her induced sleep.

Poppyfrost
March 22nd, 2017, 10:42 PM
Alex snorted turning her nose hearing the word worms. "Gross. Who is she actually?" She questioned crossing her arms and walking across the room. Adeline mumbled coming out of her induced sleep.

"Adeline, my girlfriend." He said softly, continuing to feed her the soup until the bowl was empty. "It's been a long time since I've seen her, and I don't think she really knows I'm here yet.." He brushed some of her hair out of her face, setting the empty bowl on the bedside table. "She seems to be getting better already, she's waking up."
Marble

wren
March 22nd, 2017, 11:10 PM
"Adeline, my girlfriend." He said softly, continuing to feed her the soup until the bowl was empty. "It's been a long time since I've seen her, and I don't think she really knows I'm here yet.." He brushed some of her hair out of her face, setting the empty bowl on the bedside table. "She seems to be getting better already, she's waking up."
Marble

Alex nodded. "I thought you were a loner" she snickered turning away and walking out. Adeline mumbled something under her breath, she had subconsciously ate. Her body just did it because she was starved. Blinking open her eyes she almost thought she saw hunter. She laughed to herself. She felt the pain killers surging through her veins. Making her feel like she was floating in thin air, like she was dead.

Poppyfrost
March 22nd, 2017, 11:14 PM
Alex nodded. "I thought you were a loner" she snickered turning away and walking out. Adeline mumbled something under her breath, she had subconsciously ate. Her body just did it because she was starved. Blinking open her eyes she almost thought she saw hunter. She laughed to herself. She felt the pain killers surging through her veins. Making her feel like she was floating in thin air, like she was dead.

Hunter smiled when she laughed, gently laying down and wrapping his arms around her. "Hey, Addy..." He said softly, holding her against his chest in a protective way. "It's me, Hunter..." Kissing her cheek, he held her close, not tight, but close.

wren
March 22nd, 2017, 11:18 PM
Hunter smiled when she laughed, gently laying down and wrapping his arms around her. "Hey, Addy..." He said softly, holding her against his chest in a protective way. "It's me, Hunter..." Kissing her cheek, he held her close, not tight, but close.

Adeline laughed again. "I'm dead- or dreaming" she croaked to him. Looking up at his wispy figure above her

Poppyfrost
March 22nd, 2017, 11:26 PM
Adeline laughed again. "I'm dead- or dreaming" she croaked to him. Looking up at his wispy figure above her

Hunter smiled and turned around to face her, still laying down on the bed on his side. He had his arm around her and his other hand on her cheek. "No, neither. It's really me." He purred, leaning forwards a bit and kissing the tip of her nose.

wren
March 22nd, 2017, 11:38 PM
Hunter smiled and turned around to face her, still laying down on the bed on his side. He had his arm around her and his other hand on her cheek. "No, neither. It's really me." He purred, leaning forwards a bit and kissing the tip of her nose.

Her eyes widened slightly as if she had been purposed too. "Hu- hunter" she was suddenly wanting to hold him, wanting to be closer as soon as he told her. She started to cry

Poppyfrost
March 22nd, 2017, 11:42 PM
Her eyes widened slightly as if she had been purposed too. "Hu- hunter" she was suddenly wanting to hold him, wanting to be closer as soon as he told her. She started to cry

Hunter's eyes widened a bit in surprise, then he smiled softly and gently wiped the tears off of her cheeks, leaning forwards and kissing her. He kissed her for a few seconds, not pulling away, then leaned back and hugged her tightly against his chest. "Addy... Hey, it's okay, you don't need to cry.." He said comfortingly, kissing the top of her head.

wren
March 22nd, 2017, 11:48 PM
Hunter's eyes widened a bit in surprise, then he smiled softly and gently wiped the tears off of her cheeks, leaning forwards and kissing her. He kissed her for a few seconds, not pulling away, then leaned back and hugged her tightly against his chest. "Addy... Hey, it's okay, you don't need to cry.." He said comfortingly, kissing the top of her head.

"I.. I.. " she whispers in bewilderment. "I'm sorry-" then she was kissed, she leaned into the kiss, still shaking as the drugs started to deplete in effectiveness and she became more and more aware of her situation. "I'm.. S- sorry.. Pl- please f- f- Forgive me" she coughed

Poppyfrost
March 22nd, 2017, 11:51 PM
"I.. I.. " she whispers in bewilderment. "I'm sorry-" then she was kissed, she leaned into the kiss, still shaking as the drugs started to deplete in effectiveness and she became more and more aware of her situation. "I'm.. S- sorry.. Pl- please f- f- Forgive me" she coughed

"Adeline. Stop it. None of this is your fault." He said, narrowing his eyes a bit. "You didn't do anything, Addy.." His eyes then softened, and he sighed. "It's okay, it's not your fault."

Poppyfrost
March 23rd, 2017, 07:43 PM
Marble )

Poppyfrost
March 24th, 2017, 04:45 PM
bump)