PDA

View Full Version : The Past (Wonderland XD)

shark sailor
March 16th, 2017, 03:37 PM
This is a slightly private between me and Sky, and Frosty if she shows up.

So it's just the wonderland characters in the past.
Ginger - 6
Arrow- 7
Theo- 6
Skyvolt- 4
Apple - 2
Hellbound - 10

SkyHeart
March 16th, 2017, 03:50 PM
(OML YAAAAYYYY XD How far back is this gonna be? Owo)

shark sailor
March 16th, 2017, 03:51 PM
(Ten years before)

SkyHeart
March 16th, 2017, 03:52 PM
(Okie! OwO But that means Madison or Elizabeth were never born XDDD And maybe Courtney too o3o How old was she again? XD)

shark sailor
March 16th, 2017, 03:59 PM
I think 12, and ain't Madison the same age as Skyvolt?)

SkyHeart
March 16th, 2017, 04:05 PM
(I think Madison was 10 o3o But I'm making her 12 now XD)

Alison: 5
Katherine and Kyle: 7
Courtney: 2
Madison: 2
Trixie: 6
Kitty: A WITTLE BABY KITTEN X3

shark sailor
March 16th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Notte - 1
Harley - 8
Dixie - 8
Kohaku - D'aw he's so wittle

SkyHeart
March 16th, 2017, 04:27 PM
(XDDD Shall we start? :3)

shark sailor
March 16th, 2017, 04:41 PM
(Yep!)
(You start! XD)

SkyHeart
March 16th, 2017, 04:49 PM
(Okie! XD) Alison laughed as she playfully chased Kitty around in a game of tag. "I'm gonna get you!" She exclaimed as she was right behind her cat, who was smiling from the fun. Since she was just a kitten, she couldn't speak yet, but she could meow.

Katherine and Kyle gazed down at the hyper little girl while one of them held Courtney in their arms, the other with Notte. "She's lucky that she gets to play all day. Here we are, stuck with some babies." Kat growled. "Well, maybe they'll be pranksters like us in the future!" Kyle grinned. Katherine rose her eyebrow, "And if they're not?" She asked. "Well, we'll show them what they're missing out on!" Her twin grinned.

Trixie was up in the trees, playing with her cards.

shark sailor
March 16th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Notte yawned and blinked her blind purple eyes.

SkyHeart
March 16th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Kyle smiled and hugged Notte. "They're awfully cute." He admitted. Katherine grinned. "They are. They'll be cuter when they see what a true Cheshire does!" She purred as she handed Courtney over to Kyle. "Why do you want me to handle the two?" He growled. Katherine hopped off of the branch and landed on her feet. "Watch and learn!" She purred as she watched Alison run around happily. In a flash, Kat teleported infront of the smaller girl and tripped her over with her leg. Katherine blinked innocently as she put a finger to her lips. "Oopsies!" She giggled. Kyle laughed.

Kitty stopped and rushed over to Alison, nudging her with worry. The girl looked up at Katherine with tears in her eyes. "What was that for?!" She asked.

"Just an accident!" Katherine grinned.

shark sailor
March 16th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Notte turned into an itty bitty kitten and teleported over to Kat. She walked over to her leg and bit down, her teeth surprisingly sharp.

SkyHeart
March 17th, 2017, 06:19 AM
Katherine's eyes widened as she felt a sharp pain in her leg. She looked down to see that Notte was biting it and she screamed. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FLEABALL!" The girl yelled in disgust as she tried shaking her sister off.

Courtney giggled.

shark sailor
March 19th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Notte let go and teleported away, sitting on a high branch.

SkyHeart
March 19th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Katherine glared at her little sister and sighed. "Little brat tried ruining my fun." She scoffed and looked at Alison. "I suggest you run away from our territory, little girl." The girl grinned. Kyle grinned as he watched. Courtney looked up at Notte, her arms reaching out to her as she spoke in gibberish.

"Why would I want to do that?" Alison asked as she stood up. "This place isn't yours and it's free for everyone to play in!"

shark sailor
March 19th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Notte just smiled and hissed at Kat.

SkyHeart
March 19th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Katherine hissed back at Notte, then at Alison. "I'll let you go, but if I see you next time, you'll say hi to my claws." She threatened her. Courtney was still wishing to get her sister, and she fell out of the tree. "COURTNEY! NO!" Kyle yowled as he tried to get her. Courtney randomly teleported to the branch with Notte and she smiled.

"I don't think I want to play here anymore..." Alison said and picked Kitty up, walking away after. "Let's go to Ginger's house!" She smiled as she pet her cat, who meowed in response as they headed towards the house.

shark sailor
March 20th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Notte smiled at Courtney.

Ginger sat at a table, playing cards with Teapot.

SkyHeart
March 20th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Courtney smiled and hugged her sister.

Alison noticed the house up ahead and rushed over to it, immediately knocking on the door as soon as she approached it.

shark sailor
March 21st, 2017, 04:47 PM
"I GOT IT!" Ginger and her dad always raced to the door, this time Ginger beat him. "Hey Ali!"

Notte purred.

Skyvolt sat on a cloud, his golden retriever Sunny sitting beside him.

SkyHeart
March 21st, 2017, 06:00 PM
Alison smiled at Ginger and hugged her. "Hey, Ginger! Wanna have a playdate?" She grinned. Kitty looked up at the girl's friend with a meow.

Courtney purred back.

Madison was at home, playing around with a smart toy.

shark sailor
March 21st, 2017, 06:22 PM
"Sure!" Ginger giggled, pushing her giant red curls into a ponytail.

Sunny ran off the cloud and to the white queens castle. "Sunny! Come back!"

SkyHeart
March 22nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
"Yay!" Alison smiled as she bounced on her toes. "Can I come inside?" She asked. "And what do you want to do?"

Madison continued playing with the toy, trying to solve it.

shark sailor
March 22nd, 2017, 04:05 PM
Sunny ran into the castle, her golden fur shimmering. She ran in through the gates and barked, the noise bouncing off the walls. "Sunny!" Skyvolt shouted.

SkyHeart
March 23rd, 2017, 07:20 AM
Madison looked up as soon as she heard a loud bark coming from outside. She assumed it was near the gates since that was the direction that she had heard it. The young girl grabbed a stool and placed it against the wall. Madison climbed up onto it and gazed through the open window. She smiled as she saw a familiar dog enter the courtyard. "Sunny!" Madison laughed, then saw Skyvolt. She smiled and waved at him.

shark sailor
March 24th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Skyvolt stopped and waved, smiling sheepishly, then looked alarmed. "Sunny don't!" He ran over and bowled his dog over, who was about to attack a black cat. "Lucifur!" Hellbound yelped, running over and picking up her kitten.

SkyHeart
March 25th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Madison carefully got off of the stool and rushed downstairs to the entrance where Skyvolt and the others were. "Hi Skyvolt!" She giggled before tripping qnd started to cry.

shark sailor
March 25th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Skyvolt walked over and helped her up. "Hey, don't cwy Madison." He said, wiped her cheek with his finger.

SkyHeart
March 26th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Madison wiped her tears away and looked at Skyvolt with her wet eyes. She smiled a little and laughed as she hugged him.

shark sailor
March 26th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Skyvolt smiled and hugged her back.

SkyHeart
March 26th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Trixie noticed the gate to the White Queen's castle was open and she entered with a smile. "Look at you little lovebirds. Wanna buy some of my cards?" She grinned as she levitated her cards into the air.

Frosty
March 26th, 2017, 09:26 AM
(-randomly rolls-)

SkyHeart
March 26th, 2017, 06:53 PM
(OML FROSTY BBY :'DDDD WE MISSED CHU SO MUCH *HUGGLEZ CHU TIGHTLY* OWOWOWOWOWOWO)

shark sailor
March 27th, 2017, 04:39 PM
(*huggles both tightly* YAY)

SkyHeart
March 27th, 2017, 05:26 PM
(WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER OWO)

SkyHeart
March 28th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Trixie noticed the gate to the White Queen's castle was open and she entered with a smile. "Look at you little lovebirds. Wanna buy some of my cards?" She grinned as she levitated her cards into the air.
(:3)

shark sailor
March 28th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Skyvolt blushed. "Er... Sure."

SkyHeart
March 28th, 2017, 07:45 PM
"Excellent!" Trixie grinned and showed Skyvolt the cards. "Pick any of your choice! They can be used for good and bad!" She said. The girl was currently selling some things because she was saving up for some items she's been wanting for a while, though sales weren't that smooth depending on some people.

SkyHeart
March 29th, 2017, 06:50 PM
(Boop)

shark sailor
March 29th, 2017, 06:55 PM
"Excellent!" Trixie grinned and showed Skyvolt the cards. "Pick any of your choice! They can be used for good and bad!" She said. The girl was currently selling some things because she was saving up for some items she's been wanting for a while, though sales weren't that smooth depending on some people.
Skyvolt bit his lip and picked a card that had a cloud.

SkyHeart
March 30th, 2017, 09:08 AM
"Excellent choice!" The girl grinned. "That'll be 20 Wonder coins please!" (Or whatever currency they have XD) Trixie announced and opened her hand, waiting for the money with excitement.

SkyHeart
April 2nd, 2017, 07:48 PM
(Mew)