PDA

View Full Version : The Dance of a Lifetime (Much needed Reboot!)

Pawziplier
March 16th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Hello, and welcome! I'm redoing my old RP, Dance of a Lifetime! So, here is the basic lines of it, if you don't remember the one I had done (Which is very likely).

Your character has been invited to a dance, no matter what their background whether they are poor or rich. The poor were provided money to by amazing outfits, too. There can be characters from shows (it's fine by me, honestly. Though, if they're animal characters, turn them into humans, please.). Now, here are the character forms:

Name:
Social Standing (Lower Class, Middle Class, etc.)
Where are they from?:
Description:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Questions?:

Now, just clarifying, I don't mind if you use animal/human hybrids (Like human/dragon hybrids, nekos, etc.). But, first, pass them by me in PM.

Now, for my character!

Name: Cardon Vidania
Species: Human/Dragon hybrid.
Social Standing (Lower Class, Middle Class, etc.): Lower Class
Where are they from?: Egypt
Description: He stands at nearly 5'6" with dark, onyx-colored eyes and short, sandy-blonde hair. For fingers, he has large talons which he conceals with gloves, and from his shoulders down, his arms are covered with scales that match his hair, same with his torso. He also has a long dragon tail which has a scorpion-barbed tip, and also matches his hair. Cardon also has a pair of animalistic legs that are also covered in scales, and they have talons (like a dragon). He wears a simple, white shirt under a black jacket and black pants, and no shoes. He also has a pair of large dragon wings.
Personality: TBRP'D
Sexuality: Homosexual
Questions?:

This is gonna be fun!

Pawziplier
March 16th, 2017, 12:52 PM
(Bump)

Pawziplier
March 17th, 2017, 12:22 PM
(Bump again. I know people are seeing this.)

DragonChaos
March 17th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Name: Ava Langrin (Ai-v uh LAN-grin)
Species: Human/Cat Hybrid
Social Standing: Middle Class
Where are they from?: United States
Description: Ava, standing at about 5'5, has pink-colored eyes, her long hair being the same color. She has cat ears that are a darker shade of pink, and darken from the base of her ear to the tip. Her tail is the same way as her ears but doesn't darken that quickly. She has a yellow flower attached next to her left ear that crawls down to her left eye in a yellow flower, pink flower order. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/03/49/27/034927c0a7ca889efd8760d156da854b.jpg)
Personality: TBRP
Sexuality: Bisexual
Questions?: Nupe

Pawziplier
March 17th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Name: Ava Langrin (Ai-v uh LAN-grin)

Species: Human/Cat Hybrid
Social Standing: Middle Class
Where are they from?: United States
Description: Ava, standing at about 5'5, has pink-colored eyes, her long hair being the same color. She has cat ears that are a darker shade of pink, and darken from the base of her ear to the tip. Her tail is the same way as her ears but doesn't darken that quickly. She has a yellow flower attached next to her left ear that crawls down to her left eye in a yellow flower, pink flower order.
Personality: TBRP
Sexuality: Bisexual
Questions?: Nupe

(Accepted!)

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Name: Kitty
Species: neko
Where are they from?: the Blossom Orphanage in Korea but transferred to the US to the Raymond Orphanage
Description: She has blue hair that reaches the shoulders and white cat ears along with a white cat tail. She wears jeans and white sweaters or t-shirts mostly but ifshe can she would go the whole day in her fluffy mouse pjs. (http://img09.deviantart.net/272d/i/2015/044/e/3/cat_girl_vector__updated_missing_color__by_assassi nwarrior-d8hvp75.png)
Personality: she is shy and she is sweet. She is smart, but horrible at math. And she LOVES to read and dance.
Sexuality: none
Questions?: none

Pawziplier
March 17th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Name: Kitty
Species: neko
Where are they from?: the Blossom Orphanage in Korea but transferred to the US to the Raymond Orphanage
Description: She has blue hair that reaches the shoulders and white cat ears along with a white cat tail. She wears jeans and white sweaters or t-shirts mostly but ifshe can she would go the whole day in her fluffy mouse pjs. (http://She has blue hair that reaches the shoulders and white cat ears along with a white cat tail. She wears jeans and white sweaters or t-shirts mostly but ifshe can she would go the whole day in her fluffy mouse pjs.)
Personality: she is shy and she is sweet. She is smart, but horrible at math. And she LOVES to read and dance.
Sexuality: none
Questions?: none

(accepted)

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 02:52 PM
(accepted)
Thanks!

DragonChaos
March 18th, 2017, 09:17 AM
(I refuse to let this die!!!)

Bella~
March 18th, 2017, 12:17 PM
(May I join with my character from the last dance of a Lifetime?)

Trashy Sky
March 18th, 2017, 03:47 PM
i actually remember this rp slightly

Name: Skylark
Species: Normal Human
Social Standing: Lower Class
Where are they from?: Mexico
Description: Skylark stands at a small height of around 5'2", his skin a tan complexion with small freckles scattered across his body. His hair and eyes a dark brown color while his hair is swept up into a wave like appearance from the top having longer hair than the sides. Normally, he wears a normal grey shirt with a purple jacket and black pants along with shoes that have been worn so much there's holes in them.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Sexuality: gay as hell
Questions?: None

Pawziplier
March 18th, 2017, 11:14 PM
i actually remember this rp slightly

Name: Skylark
Species: Normal Human
Social Standing: Lower Class
Where are they from?: Mexico
Description: Skylark stands at a small height of around 5'2", his skin a tan complexion with small freckles scattered across his body. His hair and eyes a dark brown color while his hair is swept up into a wave like appearance from the top having longer hair than the sides. Normally, he wears a normal grey shirt with a purple jacket and black pants along with shoes that have been worn so much there's holes in them.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Sexuality: gay as hell

Questions?: None

(accepted!)

Pawziplier
March 18th, 2017, 11:14 PM
(May I join with my character from the last dance of a Lifetime?)

(Yeah!)

Bella~
March 19th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Name: Ling Honda
Species: Human
Social Standing (Lower Class, Middle Class, etc.): Royalty
Where are they from?: Japan
Description: Ling is tall and looks mature for his age, despite actually being a few months younger than Edward, and has a lean, muscular frame clearly toned from a lifetime of training in the Xingese martial arts. His dark eyes have been described by other characters as "squinty" or "shifty" and, indeed, they appear as if closed most of the time, opening only to depict Ling's darker or more serious emotions such as anger, horror, frustration, or avarice, among others. Ling wears his black hair long and tied in a ponytail with white ribbon while his long, spiky bangs hang over his face, often obscuring one of his eyes - usually the right, though this varies depending on the direction he's facing.
Personality:On the surface, Ling comes off as a rather silly and lighthearted person, frequently engaging in comical behavior and retaining his oft-present grin even while making threats. He displays a childlike amusement for new situations whether or not they prove adverse or even potentially fatal, has a penchant for wandering off on his own only to collapse in the middle of a street, and is infamous in the Elric brothers' minds for having a voracious appetite despite never carrying enough cash to feed himself. Even with all these idiosyncrasies, he is extremely personable and his particularly complimentary nature easily gains him the friendship and trust of those surrounding him.

Of course, these aspects belie the complex and determined young man underneath. On the reverse side of his frivolous nature is his considerable shrewdness, which makes him quite capable of reading people and situations in order to manipulate them to his liking. He is particularly observant, taking into consideration even the smallest details of his surroundings in order to better understand and deal with challenges and, despite his lofty position, is not above using cheap tricks or questionable tactics to ensure his own survival. Being singularly ambitious, Ling also has a remarkably tenacious will that allows him to overcome virtually insurmountable obstacles and accept inhuman burdens for the sake of his ultimate goal. He has considerable pride that will not stand for having his humanity insulted or condemned by his enemies, but he is also capable of shelving his pride if it becomes something that will stand in the way of his objective.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Questions?: Nopety nope nope

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 01:16 AM
Hello, and welcome! I'm redoing my old RP, Dance of a Lifetime! So, here is the basic lines of it, if you don't remember the one I had done (Which is very likely).

Your character has been invited to a dance, no matter what their background whether they are poor or rich. The poor were provided money to by amazing outfits, too. There can be characters from shows (it's fine by me, honestly. Though, if they're animal characters, turn them into humans, please.). Now, here are the character forms:

Name:
Social Standing (Lower Class, Middle Class, etc.)
Where are they from?:
Description:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Questions?:

Now, just clarifying, I don't mind if you use animal/human hybrids (Like human/dragon hybrids, nekos, etc.). But, first, pass them by me in PM.

Now, for my character!

Name: Cardon Vidania
Species: Human/Dragon hybrid.
Description: He stands at nearly 5'6" with dark, onyx-colored eyes and short, sandy-blonde hair. For fingers, he has large talons which he conceals with gloves, and from his shoulders down, his arms are covered with scales that match his hair, same with his torso. He also has a long dragon tail which has a scorpion-barbed tip, and also matches his hair. Cardon also has a pair of animalistic legs that are also covered in scales, and they have talons (like a dragon). He wears a simple, white shirt under a black jacket and black pants, and no shoes. He also has a pair of large dragon wings.
Personality: TBRP'D
Sexuality: Homosexual
Questions?:

This is gonna be fun!

Name: Cleopatra Sardoniaeane
Species: Human/Neko
Social Standing (Lower Class, Middle Class, etc.) Rich
Description: http://c8.alamy.com/comp/DFHB85/girl-dressed-like-cleopatra-posing-on-the-desert-dunes-DFHB85.jpg
Personality: TBRPD
Sexuality: Straight
Questions?: Can she be a person? XD

Pawziplier
March 21st, 2017, 10:10 PM
Name: Cleopatra Sardoniaeane
Species: Human/Neko
Social Standing (Lower Class, Middle Class, etc.) Rich
Description: http://c8.alamy.com/comp/DFHB85/girl-dressed-like-cleopatra-posing-on-the-desert-dunes-DFHB85.jpg
Personality: TBRPD
Sexuality: Straight
Questions?: Can she be a person? XD

(Accepted)

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 01:23 AM
Wasn't part of the old but ANYWAYS

Name:
Biliah Sheehan
Species:
Estreer? (I named em that but they're deer people things anywho :/)
Social Standing (Lower Class, Middle Class, etc.):
Middle class
Where are they from?:
Ireland
Description:
Here's dat boi (http://imgur.com/23znsAD)
Personality:
Shy and underspoken, he often tries to surround himself with loud and much rowdier people to avoid bringing attention to himself. Despite not reaching out to others, at least not often, he enjoys surrounding himself with a large circle of friends, and enjoys the comfort of a group. As he doesn't speak out often, he doesn't understand how he should be treated, and often thinks little of his own negative relationships with others. (I should probably add he loves eating flowers. A lot. He will love you if you feed him flowers.)
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Questions?:
Not yet
Pawziplier

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 05:23 PM
Wasn't part of the old but ANYWAYS

Name:
Biliah Sheehan
Species:
Estreer? (I named em that but they're deer people things anywho :/)
Social Standing (Lower Class, Middle Class, etc.):
Middle class
Where are they from?:
Ireland
Description:
Here's dat boi (http://imgur.com/23znsAD)
Personality:
Shy and underspoken, he often tries to surround himself with loud and much rowdier people to avoid bringing attention to himself. Despite not reaching out to others, at least not often, he enjoys surrounding himself with a large circle of friends, and enjoys the comfort of a group. As he doesn't speak out often, he doesn't understand how he should be treated, and often thinks little of his own negative relationships with others. (I should probably add he loves eating flowers. A lot. He will love you if you feed him flowers.)
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Questions?:
Not yet

@Pawziplier (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=421)

(Accepted!)

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 05:31 PM
(Accepted!)
(Thank you :rainbowllama: )

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 05:38 PM
(Thank you :rainbowllama: )

(Sooo... Wanna just start or wait for everyone else?)

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
(Sooo... Wanna just start or wait for everyone else?)
(Up to you, man do what you want :3)

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 05:47 PM
(Up to you, man do what you want :3)

(Alright then! I'll just start..)

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 05:53 PM
Cardon slowly approached a large mansion, his clawed feet lightly clicking against the cement walkway. The doors were wide open, and he could see the lights on inside, with people inside. Straightening his jacket, he opened his wings and lifted himself into the air, flying inside slowly and landing in an empty area, curiously looking around the well-decorated ballroom. At least, that's what he guessed it was.
His dark, onyx eyes glittered curiously in the light like small, beady gems. Behind him, his tail slowly swayed, looking somewhat threatening in a way, despite his friendly looks and aura.

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Cardon slowly approached a large mansion, his clawed feet lightly clicking against the cement walkway. The doors were wide open, and he could see the lights on inside, with people inside. Straightening his jacket, he opened his wings and lifted himself into the air, flying inside slowly and landing in an empty area, curiously looking around the well-decorated ballroom. At least, that's what he guessed it was.
His dark, onyx eyes glittered curiously in the light like small, beady gems. Behind him, his tail slowly swayed, looking somewhat threatening in a way, despite his friendly looks and aura.
It had taken him a while to get here. Surely this was the right place. The mansion looked large and foreboding, not to mention the inner glow that the lights emanated, reaching out through the windows. This was the first dance he'd been invited to, and it was an invitation like no other he'd ever received before, seeing as it supplied him with what he needed to present himself properly once he arrived. He worried about how he would act, if there was a specific way he would need to in a situation such as this.

Biliah approached the house, he'd watched the other take flight, much to his surprise. Was he in the position to be surprised? He was none the more stranger. He cautiously approached a window, the lights glowing upon his face as he observed the insides. It looked much more bright and lively on the inside than it did outside. His tail twitched slightly as he gazed upon the imagery in front of him.

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 06:10 PM
It had taken him a while to get here. Surely this was the right place. The mansion looked large and foreboding, not to mention the inner glow that the lights emanated, reaching out through the windows. This was the first dance he'd been invited to, and it was an invitation like no other he'd ever received before, seeing as it supplied him with what he needed to present himself properly once he arrived. He worried about how he would act, if there was a specific way he would need to in a situation such as this.

Biliah approached the house, he'd watched the other take flight, much to his surprise. Was he in the position to be surprised? He was none the more stranger. He cautiously approached a window, the lights glowing upon his face as he observed the insides. It looked much more bright and lively on the inside than it did outside. His tail twitched slightly as he gazed upon the imagery in front of him.

Cardon's eyes shifted, and he spotted an odd-looking manlooking in through the window. Tilting his head, he gave a small wave with one of his wings, giving a large, toothy grin that showed his large, sharp fangs, mouthing a cheerful Hello!

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 06:43 PM
Cardon's eyes shifted, and he spotted an odd-looking manlooking in through the window. Tilting his head, he gave a small wave with one of his wings, giving a large, toothy grin that showed his large, sharp fangs, mouthing a cheerful Hello!
He was rather surprised, if not taken aback by the sudden gesture towards him, eyes widening slightly at the deadly smile he had given him. Although it was quite frightening, he smiled back, knowing that the stranger meant well, or hoping at least. He lowered his head slightly, trying to almost hide from the individual. He wouldn't mind talking to him, if he could muster up the courage to in the first place. He could easily be frightened by the individual if they came to him first, though that could easily be overcome if they could talk for longer.

He made his way inside, slowly, the door creaking as he placed his palms on them to open. He slid through the opening, looking around for the stranger from before as he scanned the room. It looked much bigger on the inside. He wondered who else was invited. He stayed close to the walls as he walked through the room, noticing the stranger once more, and waving back at him.

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 06:50 PM
He was rather surprised, if not taken aback by the sudden gesture towards him, eyes widening slightly at the deadly smile he had given him. Although it was quite frightening, he smiled back, knowing that the stranger meant well, or hoping at least. He lowered his head slightly, trying to almost hide from the individual. He wouldn't mind talking to him, if he could muster up the courage to in the first place. He could easily be frightened by the individual if they came to him first, though that could easily be overcome if they could talk for longer.

He made his way inside, slowly, the door creaking as he placed his palms on them to open. He slid through the opening, looking around for the stranger from before as he scanned the room. It looked much bigger on the inside. He wondered who else was invited. He stayed close to the walls as he walked through the room, noticing the stranger once more, and waving back at him.

The dragon-hybrid male sprinted over, still grinning as he spoke in a thickly-accented voice, which gave away that he was an Egyptian, "Hello there! I'm Cardon! What's your name?" He chirped. He held out one of his clawed, scaly hands for a handshake. He was pretty happy to meet someone new!

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 06:55 PM
The dragon-hybrid male sprinted over, still grinning as he spoke in a thickly-accented voice, which gave away that he was an Egyptian, "Hello there! I'm Cardon! What's your name?" He chirped. He held out one of his clawed, scaly hands for a handshake. He was pretty happy to meet someone new!
He let out a strange, short and high-pitched squeal as the other approached with little warning, stiffening up slightly. Still surprised, he slowly held out a shaky hand, looking down at the man's claws. He took the hand, shaking gently and relaxing slightly. "S-sorry about that..." his head drooped slightly, but he quickly perked back up. "I don't know your name... Do I?"

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 07:03 PM
He let out a strange, short and high-pitched squeal as the other approached with little warning, stiffening up slightly. Still surprised, he slowly held out a shaky hand, looking down at the man's claws. He took the hand, shaking gently and relaxing slightly. "S-sorry about that..." his head drooped slightly, but he quickly perked back up. "I don't know your name... Do I?"
He tilted his head, "I just told you my name. It's Cardon.. What's your's?"

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 07:18 PM
He tilted his head, "I just told you my name. It's Cardon.. What's your's?"
"Oh, right..Ha..." he let go of the stranger's hand, resting it by his side. "I'm Biliah.. Did you get invited, too?" his eyes lit up slightly. He didn't know who was hosting this, but it seemed they were inviting quite a few people, ones he didn't know. He wondered if there was any motive behind this, though why would they supply money if they had bad intentions. He shook off the thought for now.

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 07:21 PM
"Oh, right..Ha..." he let go of the stranger's hand, resting it by his side. "I'm Biliah.. Did you get invited, too?" his eyes lit up slightly. He didn't know who was hosting this, but it seemed they were inviting quite a few people, ones he didn't know. He wondered if there was any motive behind this, though why would they supply money if they had bad intentions. He shook off the thought for now.
He nodded, "Yup!" Cardon grinned. His tail lightly hit the ground, "And, it's great to meet you Biliah!" He put his hand by his side. "Soo.. I'm curious. What are you?" His head tilted

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 10:12 PM
He nodded, "Yup!" Cardon grinned. His tail lightly hit the ground, "And, it's great to meet you Biliah!" He put his hand by his side. "Soo.. I'm curious. What are you?" His head tilted
"What am I..? Oh.." Nobody had ever asked, though this was probably due to the fact that all of his friends knew, or were what he was, himself. It was a bit surprising for him to hear someone ask after so many years of others knowing. "I'm an estreer, though... Is there a name for what you are?" he looked at the man questioningly, his claws, tails, wings... All of it stood out. "I'm curious, too..."

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 10:22 PM
"What am I..? Oh.." Nobody had ever asked, though this was probably due to the fact that all of his friends knew, or were what he was, himself. It was a bit surprising for him to hear someone ask after so many years of others knowing. "I'm an estreer, though... Is there a name for what you are?" he looked at the man questioningly, his claws, tails, wings... All of it stood out. "I'm curious, too..."
"Well, I'm just called a hybrid between a human and a dragon. So, a "Human/dragon hybrid" is what I'm called, I guess. Though, some people do scream "Demon" at me sometimes." He shrugged

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 10:36 PM
"Well, I'm just called a hybrid between a human and a dragon. So, a "Human/dragon hybrid" is what I'm called, I guess. Though, some people do scream "Demon" at me sometimes." He shrugged
"Oh.. That's not very kind..." he felt bad for being scared in his own right, before he met this stranger. Cardon... It was a strange name, to him at least, but he did like it. He gazed at the stranger again, and couldn't help but concentrate on his uncommon features.

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 10:44 PM
"Oh.. That's not very kind..." he felt bad for being scared in his own right, before he met this stranger. Cardon... It was a strange name, to him at least, but he did like it. He gazed at the stranger again, and couldn't help but concentrate on his uncommon features.
Cardon shrugged, "I've gotten used to being called that, honestly." He gave his usual, friendly smile. His onyx eyes slowly shifted around, "Most of the people who called me "Demon" were elderly people and children who didn't know any better.."

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 10:49 PM
Cardon shrugged, "I've gotten used to being called that, honestly." He gave his usual, friendly smile. His onyx eyes slowly shifted around, "Most of the people who called me "Demon" were elderly people and children who didn't know any better.."
"Still..." he trailed off, sighing lightly. He'd never had to deal with anything like that, his community was tight-knight, and everyone knew each other in some way. "I guess that's.. Slightly better..?" he looked about awkwardly, focusing on a light hanging from above, until looking into it stung his eyes and he had to look away. "Well... Do you know anything about this..?" it was still all a mystery to him, and he hoped that Cardon knew more than he did about this situation, or just the invitations.

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 10:55 PM
"Still..." he trailed off, sighing lightly. He'd never had to deal with anything like that, his community was tight-knight, and everyone knew each other in some way. "I guess that's.. Slightly better..?" he looked about awkwardly, focusing on a light hanging from above, until looking into it stung his eyes and he had to look away. "Well... Do you know anything about this..?" it was still all a mystery to him, and he hoped that Cardon knew more than he did about this situation, or just the invitations.

"Not much. All I know is that some rich, famous guy and his wife, I think, are the host and hostess of this thing.." He chuckled. "At least, that's what I've heard.." His tongue, which was forked and, oddly enough, completely black somehow, like ink, darted out, flickering for a second before retreating back into his mouth.

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 11:18 PM
"Not much. All I know is that some rich, famous guy and his wife, I think, are the host and hostess of this thing.." He chuckled. "At least, that's what I've heard.." His tongue, which was forked and, oddly enough, completely black somehow, like ink, darted out, flickering for a second before retreating back into his mouth.
"That's more than I knew.." he felt a bit happier knowing that he knew more, and was starting to feel more comfortable around him. Maybe Cardon was starting to grow on him a little. He decided to stay with him, for now at least, before he could muster up the courage to talk to anyone else. He watched his tongue flick out, slightly mesmerised. "Hang on... Are you cold-blooded..?" he was curious, unable to stop himself from asking the question.

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 11:26 PM
"That's more than I knew.." he felt a bit happier knowing that he knew more, and was starting to feel more comfortable around him. Maybe Cardon was starting to grow on him a little. He decided to stay with him, for now at least, before he could muster up the courage to talk to anyone else. He watched his tongue flick out, slightly mesmerised. "Hang on... Are you cold-blooded..?" he was curious, unable to stop himself from asking the question.

He shook his head, "No.. Mostly 'cause I can actually control my body heat. I can go from blazing hot to the touch to freezing cold to the touch within a matter of seconds if I want."

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 11:31 PM
He shook his head, "No.. Mostly 'cause I can actually control my body heat. I can go from blazing hot to the touch to freezing cold to the touch within a matter of seconds if I want."
"You can control that?" his interest was growing by the second. "How does it feel to be cold-blooded..?" he touched Cardon's arm, to check the temperature, though he drew it away soon after, looking at him apologetically for touching him without permission. He hadn't felt for long enough to determine a temperature, though it didn't seem to be any sort of extreme.

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 11:35 PM
"You can control that?" his interest was growing by the second. "How does it feel to be cold-blooded..?" he touched Cardon's arm, to check the temperature, though he drew it away soon after, looking at him apologetically for touching him without permission. He hadn't felt for long enough to determine a temperature, though it didn't seem to be any sort of extreme.

He shrugged softly, "I don't mind bein' touched, you know." He smiled, warming his scales up to the heat of a desert and gently grabbing Biliah's hand and gently pressing it to his scales, his tail slowly swishing along behind him, the scorpion barb's tip scratching against the ground.

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 11:46 PM
He shrugged softly, "I don't mind bein' touched, you know." He smiled, warming his scales up to the heat of a desert and gently grabbing Biliah's hand and gently pressing it to his scales, his tail slowly swishing along behind him, the scorpion barb's tip scratching against the ground.
"O-oh.." he blushed slightly, looking at the scales that lined the man's arm, emanating quite a harsh heat, at least to the snowy-haired male. "Th-that is hot..." he really could control his body temperature, which was amazing, in Biliah's opinion. His fluffy tail twitched slightly, and he pulled his hand away once he could handle the heat no longer.

Pawziplier
March 22nd, 2017, 11:49 PM
"O-oh.." he blushed slightly, looking at the scales that lined the man's arm, emanating quite a harsh heat, at least to the snowy-haired male. "Th-that is hot..." he really could control his body temperature, which was amazing, in Biliah's opinion. His fluffy tail twitched slightly, and he pulled his hand away once he could handle the heat no longer.

"Heh, yeah. That's the heat of a desert day. Wanna feel how cold it is during the night?" He chuckled, his tongue darting out again and flickering a moment before retreating right back into his mouth.

Spikes
March 22nd, 2017, 11:57 PM
"Heh, yeah. That's the heat of a desert day. Wanna feel how cold it is during the night?" He chuckled, his tongue darting out again and flickering a moment before retreating right back into his mouth.
"I guess I could, but... I'm used to the snow, you know..?" he laughed softly, smiling when he looked back at him. "Unless nighttime's even colder than that..." he wondered if it was, Cardon obviously had more knowledge of the desert than he did. All Biliah knew was that you didn't want to be stuck in the middle of them...

Pawziplier
March 23rd, 2017, 12:00 AM
"I guess I could, but... I'm used to the snow, you know..?" he laughed softly, smiling when he looked back at him. "Unless nighttime's even colder than that..." he wondered if it was, Cardon obviously had more knowledge of the desert than he did. All Biliah knew was that you didn't want to be stuck in the middle of them...

He quickly turned his scales extremely cold, below freezing, and grabbed Biliah's hand, pressing it to his scales again.

Spikes
March 23rd, 2017, 12:04 AM
He quickly turned his scales extremely cold, below freezing, and grabbed Biliah's hand, pressing it to his scales again.
He shivered slightly, even before he felt the scales. "I-is it really that cold..?" he preferred this over the heat, though. "Remind me not to go to the desert..." he mumbled softly, pulling his hand away and rubbing both hands together, to warm the cold one up. "You can change it so fast.."

Pawziplier
March 23rd, 2017, 03:43 PM
He shivered slightly, even before he felt the scales. "I-is it really that cold..?" he preferred this over the heat, though. "Remind me not to go to the desert..." he mumbled softly, pulling his hand away and rubbing both hands together, to warm the cold one up. "You can change it so fast.."

"Yeah.. I don't know how I can, though." He chuckled slightly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Spikes
March 23rd, 2017, 04:22 PM
"Yeah.. I don't know how I can, though." He chuckled slightly, rubbing the back of his neck.
"So it's like how you don't think when you move your arm..?" he eyed the scales, he had no idea how he could change their temperature so easily, it was astounding. He couldn't do anything like that...

Pawziplier
March 23rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
"So it's like how you don't think when you move your arm..?" he eyed the scales, he had no idea how he could change their temperature so easily, it was astounding. He couldn't do anything like that...
He nodded, "Yeah."

Trashy Sky
March 24th, 2017, 02:05 AM
Skylark hesitated as he stood outside of the large place he had actually been invited to. The human male's brown eyes shimmered with mostly fear as he stared at the doors. Fixing up the clothes he had been given so he could look nice for once, he gave a scared breath as if he was preparing himself up to go inside. It was the biggest place he's ever been to and he didn't want to ruin it by being too awkward or gawking at things he shouldn't. Skylark needed to act classy here or he'd surely get kicked out, right? He didn't know but he didn't want to risk it. Gathering up his courage, Skylark pushed open the door and walked inside. He looked around for a moment before moving to sink back against a wall. He saw two human-like but not human people in the room and slightly freaked out inside. 'What if I'm the only... human here? Oh god oh god oh god it was a mistake coming here I'm already freaking out too much!' he panicked in his thoughts

Spikes
March 24th, 2017, 02:38 AM
He nodded, "Yeah."
Skylark hesitated as he stood outside of the large place he had actually been invited to. The human male's brown eyes shimmered with mostly fear as he stared at the doors. Fixing up the clothes he had been given so he could look nice for once, he gave a scared breath as if he was preparing himself up to go inside. It was the biggest place he's ever been to and he didn't want to ruin it by being too awkward or gawking at things he shouldn't. Skylark needed to act classy here or he'd surely get kicked out, right? He didn't know but he didn't want to risk it. Gathering up his courage, Skylark pushed open the door and walked inside. He looked around for a moment before moving to sink back against a wall. He saw two human-like but not human people in the room and slightly freaked out inside. 'What if I'm the only... human here? Oh god oh god oh god it was a mistake coming here I'm already freaking out too much!' he panicked in his thoughts
Smiling back at Cardon, he looked up slightly as he heard the noise, by the entrance, wasn't it? He turned his head to look at the door, though by the time he looked, it looked as if whoever entered had already moved from that position. Gaze moving along the wall, towards where he thought he heard the person go, he eventually saw the newcomer, up against the wall in an... Interesting fashion. He looked a little scared, or uncomfortable at least. Biliah understood, in a way. This place was a little scary, with the thought of new people surrounding them. He tilted his head to the side, slightly confused, though maybe this person was just a little surprised by their... Non-human appearances. He may as well make an effort, at least to make this man feel more comfortable, if for no other reason. He smiled warmly, waving slightly with a hand. He beckoned for him to come over, he wouldn't mind someone else to share company with, now that the first person he had met here seemed nice.

Trashy Sky
March 24th, 2017, 03:25 AM
Smiling back at Cardon, he looked up slightly as he heard the noise, by the entrance, wasn't it? He turned his head to look at the door, though by the time he looked, it looked as if whoever entered had already moved from that position. Gaze moving along the wall, towards where he thought he heard the person go, he eventually saw the newcomer, up against the wall in an... Interesting fashion. He looked a little scared, or uncomfortable at least. Biliah understood, in a way. This place was a little scary, with the thought of new people surrounding them. He tilted his head to the side, slightly confused, though maybe this person was just a little surprised by their... Non-human appearances. He may as well make an effort, at least to make this man feel more comfortable, if for no other reason. He smiled warmly, waving slightly with a hand. He beckoned for him to come over, he wouldn't mind someone else to share company with, now that the first person he had met here seemed nice.
Skylark continued to slightly panic as he let himself stay up against the wall, glancing with brown eyes at the other being that seemed to wave at him in a way to beckon him towards the other. The human refused to make eye contact with the new creature as he took in a deep breath, drawing in what small courage he had in him to move over to the two un-human creatures. He wasn't really scared of them but a bit off settled by the fact that these were the first creatures he saw here. Skylark moved over to them a bit slowly, not sure if they were really friendly or not. They seemed nice enough at this point to not hurt him but would they be nice in what they said to him? He couldn't distinguish if they were of a higher state in the social class than him and he hoped they couldn't do the same to him. When he reached the two, the small human refused to make eye contact with them.

Spikes
March 24th, 2017, 03:38 AM
Skylark continued to slightly panic as he let himself stay up against the wall, glancing with brown eyes at the other being that seemed to wave at him in a way to beckon him towards the other. The human refused to make eye contact with the new creature as he took in a deep breath, drawing in what small courage he had in him to move over to the two un-human creatures. He wasn't really scared of them but a bit off settled by the fact that these were the first creatures he saw here. Skylark moved over to them a bit slowly, not sure if they were really friendly or not. They seemed nice enough at this point to not hurt him but would they be nice in what they said to him? He couldn't distinguish if they were of a higher state in the social class than him and he hoped they couldn't do the same to him. When he reached the two, the small human refused to make eye contact with them.
He watched Skylark move closer, smiling as he did, until the man had finally made his way over to them. "Hello.." his words were quiet, and he tried his best to sound friendly. He was a little nervous, too, meeting new people always did this to him. Though it seemed as if this person wouldn't be much of a problem, he felt as if they both understood the "predicament" they were in, and that was part of why he wanted to welcome him to the little group they had set up. He wondered if this stranger felt the same as he did, or if he wanted to avoid gatherings such as this altogether. Maybe that was true... He seemed hesitant on joining them.

Trashy Sky
March 24th, 2017, 04:11 AM
He watched Skylark move closer, smiling as he did, until the man had finally made his way over to them. "Hello.." his words were quiet, and he tried his best to sound friendly. He was a little nervous, too, meeting new people always did this to him. Though it seemed as if this person wouldn't be much of a problem, he felt as if they both understood the "predicament" they were in, and that was part of why he wanted to welcome him to the little group they had set up. He wondered if this stranger felt the same as he did, or if he wanted to avoid gatherings such as this altogether. Maybe that was true... He seemed hesitant on joining them.
"Hey..." Skylark muttered quietly, sort of staring off into the distance at this point. He wasn't that great in social places, being the awkward loner that he was, so this wasn't that fun for him. Rubbing his shoulder, he took a glance at the deer person that had beckoned him over. Skylark almost immediately looked away after this, not wanting to stare and seem rude for looking at the other being's horns. He didn't want to look at the other creature next to him, finding the look from far away scary enough to him. He didn't think these two would kill him or anything like that, but seeing them was odd. Skylark had never been in contact with anyone like this.

Spikes
March 24th, 2017, 04:25 AM
"Hey..." Skylark muttered quietly, sort of staring off into the distance at this point. He wasn't that great in social places, being the awkward loner that he was, so this wasn't that fun for him. Rubbing his shoulder, he took a glance at the deer person that had beckoned him over. Skylark almost immediately looked away after this, not wanting to stare and seem rude for looking at the other being's horns. He didn't want to look at the other creature next to him, finding the look from far away scary enough to him. He didn't think these two would kill him or anything like that, but seeing them was odd. Skylark had never been in contact with anyone like this.
He watched this person look at him, then look away as soon as he did. At least he'd responded beforehand... Maybe he was just making this man feel more uncomfortable. Did it have anything to do with his appearance? He didn't want to scare him, though still wanted some sort of conversation with him. He approached slowly, ready to stop if this newcomer seemed uncomfortable or upset with what he was doing. As he advanced forwards, he lowered his head slightly, still gazing at him. "What's your name..?" he knew he'd have to ask the questions if he wanted them to talk, though this was fine by him, at least until he started to feel comfortable with talking.

Trashy Sky
March 24th, 2017, 04:34 AM
He watched this person look at him, then look away as soon as he did. At least he'd responded beforehand... Maybe he was just making this man feel more uncomfortable. Did it have anything to do with his appearance? He didn't want to scare him, though still wanted some sort of conversation with him. He approached slowly, ready to stop if this newcomer seemed uncomfortable or upset with what he was doing. As he advanced forwards, he lowered his head slightly, still gazing at him. "What's your name..?" he knew he'd have to ask the questions if he wanted them to talk, though this was fine by him, at least until he started to feel comfortable with talking.
Skylark looked down at the ground, his brown eyes shimmering with thoughts but mostly awkwardness. "Skylark.... My name's Skylark." he stated in the same quiet voice as he sighed very softly. He was never good at conversation and just saying his name made him feel vulnerable to the other person. 'What if he thinks my name's stupid?... It is a stupid name....' he thought to himself silently, hoping that no remarks on his name would be made. He didn't think too highly of himself. In fact, he thought so low of himself that he was sure the two others he was by now would most likely make fun of the only thing he had told them; his name.

Spikes
March 24th, 2017, 04:48 AM
Skylark looked down at the ground, his brown eyes shimmering with thoughts but mostly awkwardness. "Skylark.... My name's Skylark." he stated in the same quiet voice as he sighed very softly. He was never good at conversation and just saying his name made him feel vulnerable to the other person. 'What if he thinks my name's stupid?... It is a stupid name....' he thought to himself silently, hoping that no remarks on his name would be made. He didn't think too highly of himself. In fact, he thought so low of himself that he was sure the two others he was by now would most likely make fun of the only thing he had told them; his name.
He smiled again, just glad that he was responding, at least. "Skylark..." he mulled over the name for a bit, he wouldn't have trouble remembering it, at least... He'd never heard a name such as that. "Skylark... I'm Biliah." he held a hand out, waiting for Skylark to take it, rather than pulling him into a hearty handshake so early. "It's nice to meet you..." he looked to the side, slightly. He was pretty nervous, himself. It wasn't every day he'd openly introduced himself to a stranger... And by his choice, at that. He'd never had to lead a conversation like this, though it was about time he learned, wasn't it?