PDA

View Full Version : Darkness arises

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Have you heard of the nightmare? The wolf with eyes so red it is said to become that way because of the wolves he has killed... this wolf is real so very real with a past filled with bloodshed and death. He himself has lost himself to the darkness becoming a demon of darkness and pure evil... he calls himself killer although those who once knew him called him Sasuke but he has long forgotten this name. He leads a pack of killers each either follow him with pride in their hearts or fear in their eyes this pack has no name all is known about this is their leader and the deeds they have done. One of they're greatest deed was when they betrayed a clan who came to them for power only to end up dead the next day... those who join this pack is either forced into it or just wanted real power you'll often see scars and missing parts of these wolves bodies here and there let's just say don't ever go against killers orders. .... I've told you as much as I know but just know he's dangerous and can never love this is why you're forbidden to leave this land because he's out there waiting for his next prey .... we are the moonclan and we are strong against the day but we are weak against that hell that pack that has no name but only breathes in death!! And with the demon of a wolf leading them! We can't do anything please stay away from the forbidden caves those lead to the outside world and he's the darkness who always wants more..... but then again I have no control over you but please don't forget about what I've told you just remember this is home ... it's always been home. So ...will you stay?
Rules of moonclan
Don't kill other wolves unless needed
Protect your pack with your life
The weak eat first
Never step outside of our territory
Never enter the forbidden caves
Healers can have mates if there is a other healer present
Leaders rule is law

Forum for the unnamed pack ( aka killers pack)
Name
If any scars or missing body part or accessories
Personality
If any mate or family
Love interest
Role ( roles are warrior, healer, hunter, and only one deputy)
Other
Questions

Forum for the moonclan
Name
If any scars or missing body parts
Personality
If any mate or family
Love interest
Role ( roles are warriors, healers, hunters and only one deputy and leader )
If any do you have any history with killer or his pack ?
Other
Questions

My forum
Sasuke aka killer
He's 29 years old in human years
Full body: http://pre03.deviantart.net/25ef/th/pre/f/2015/219/8/0/8086f0561a3020924dadfab52d60e266-d83e5sg.png
Close up: http://img00.deviantart.net/8f30/i/2014/224/9/b/trade_by_thewolfanddragongirl-d7tu1qd.png
Often wears a spiked collar that is colored in dry blood and spiked with teeth of animals he has killed
Tbrp
He killed his family and has no mate yet :3
Open he's bisexual
Leader
who wants to be in a forbidden relationship with him?

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 12:26 AM
If you want, Peter can be the forbidden mate)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Yes!!! :3 if you want to )

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Name: Peter (His birth name was Sun, but he always was called Peter. Nobody knows his real name.)
Looks: *coming*
If any scars or missing body parts: None
Personality: Typical Peter
If any mate or family: None, open!
Love interest: Bisexual
Role ( roles are warriors, healers, hunters and only one deputy and leader ): Leader?
If any do you have any history with killer or his pack ?: Could I say that he and killer played with each other as pups, but were seperated due to pack law?
Other: none
Questions: nada

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Sure!! :3 accepted!!) :boo:

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 12:36 AM
Name: Peter (His birth name was Sun, but he always was called Peter. Nobody knows his real name.)
Looks: *coming*
If any scars or missing body parts: None
Personality: Typical Peter
If any mate or family: None, open!
Role ( roles are warriors, healers, hunters and only one deputy and leader ): Leader?
If any do you have any history with killer or his pack ?: Could I say that he and killer played with each other as pups, but were seperated due to pack law?

Yay! :3 https://goo.gl/images/6MxHlC ĺ

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 12:41 AM
Yea!!! Okay then should we start or wait for more?)

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Whatever you want :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 12:55 AM
Hmmmmmmmm we shall start!!! Then peeps will come on the way!!! Would you like me to start it or do you want to start it ?)

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 01:01 AM
I guess you can since I have no idea where to start lol)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 01:15 AM
K!!) red eyes were seen walking through the forest it was midnight and no moon was seen as this red eyed beast walked the beast stops in front of a entrance to a cave he sits down in front of it as if waiting for someone to come out of it the beast was a wolf but this wolf had a name a name feared by all his name was killer and every dark night he comes to the end of the forbidden cave to meet someone

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Peter slowly walked out of the cave, his own dazzling blue eyes glowing beautifully. "Sasuke." He addressed respectfully, bowing his head. He sat down in front of Sasuke and wrapped his tail around his paws, staring him dead in the eyes with a small smile."How are you?"

Zan Partizanne
March 16th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Name: Russet
Looks: (i will post this soon I need a perfect picture though)
If any scars or missing body part or accessories : Missing an Ear and a scar over one of her eyes
Personality: Cruel,Cunning,Will take any advantage in battle,
If any mate or family: None (she killed her brother in jealousy after her parents died she'll explain her history more later in the RP)
Love interest: none
Role ( roles are warrior, healer, hunter, and only one deputy): Warrior
Questions: none

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Name: Caligo
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/70/19/7e/70197eace5b1e738f315c5bcadbd051e.jpg
If any scars or missing body parts: Her left ear is torn from a fight she had with her mate.
Personality: Lol it's Caligo.
If any mate or family: Killed her mate and pups looking for another family. open
Role ( roles are warriors, healers, hunters and only one deputy and leader ): Deputy?
If any do you have any history with killer or his pack ?: can he and caligo be a litter?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Peter slowly walked out of the cave, his own dazzling blue eyes glowing beautifully. "Sasuke." He addressed respectfully, bowing his head. He sat down in front of Sasuke and wrapped his tail around his paws, staring him dead in the eyes with a small smile."How are you?"
Accepted!! And yes caligo and killer can be brothers and sisters)
Sasuke nods slowly as he smiles " I'm good but I'm starting to think that you're a real sly rabbit sun or should I say peter leader of moonclan " he says smiling a playful smile as his dangerous dark red eyes glowed within the darkness of the night

Zan Partizanne
March 16th, 2017, 10:11 AM
(So I'm accepted?)

aleka!
March 16th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Name: Shatter
Looks: He's a small, bluish-gray furred wolf. He has a slim built, and his ear tips are silver, and his fur is pretty shaggy. He has green eyes.
If any scars or missing body parts: His left back leg is broken.
Personality: He's a kind of shy wolf, but he just wants to help anyone that he can. However, he can get sort of snappy, and hates it when others are hurt.
If any mate or family: Open
Love interest: Ehh.... open I guess.
Role: Healer
If any do you have any history with killer or his pack?: When he was a pup, he did have a run in with the other 'pack' because he had wandered away from his pack's camp. It resulted with his broken leg.
Other: Eh, I might make another form later.
Questions: None)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Yes everyone is accepted!!)

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Caligo sulked out of her den and into the clearing. She looked around her fiery eyes ablaze. She stalked out of the camp longing for some fresh air. Her odd markings glowed in the moonlight giving her a interesting aura. (What's the camp set up and is there a nursery. Also I need a mate sooooo yeah. :D)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Caligo sulked out of her den and into the clearing. She looked around her fiery eyes ablaze. She stalked out of the camp longing for some fresh air. Her odd markings glowed in the moonlight giving her a interesting aura. (What's the camp set up and is there a nursery. Also I need a mate sooooo yeah. :D)
There is a nursery, den for the leader, deputy, warriors and hunters the healers have a den in the middle of camp nearby is a cave used for torture, killing or just chilling out with some new slaves or prey and if you want I can make you a mate :3 )

aleka!
March 16th, 2017, 11:21 AM
If anyone needs a mate, I'll make another form. Also, the layout for the Moonclan camp? Alsooo, what do the healers use to heal?)

Shatter slept in the healer's den, his head tucked over his paws, his ear twitching slightly, softly, as he dreamed.

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 11:22 AM
There is a nursery, den for the leader, deputy, warriors and hunters the healers have a den in the middle of camp nearby is a cave used for torture, killing or just chilling out with some new slaves or prey and if you want I can make you a mate :3 )
That would be awesome. XD))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Moonclan camp lives by a moonlit waterfall they're dens are nearby a cave named forbidden caves the healer den is by the water close to some herbs ( kinda like warrior cats in a way) the warrior and hunter dens live side by side the nursery and they're leader lives in a cave hidden behind the waterfall :3 ) yep!! It is a pack of killers after all :3)

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Moonclan camp lives by a moonlit waterfall they're dens are nearby a cave named forbidden caves the healer den is by the water close to some herbs ( kinda like warrior cats in a way) the warrior and hunter dens live side by side the nursery and they're leader lives in a cave hidden behind the waterfall :3 ) yep!! It is a pack of killers after all :3)
Soooo. Mate would be great. XD))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 11:53 AM
lol here's your mate
Sosuke
http://pre10.deviantart.net/416f/th/pre/i/2015/010/e/1/don_t_mess_with_her_by_agentwhitehawk-d8dfkkz.png
Has a scar over his left eye
Tbrp
Caligo
His family is dead
Caligo
Hunter
Nope
Hi

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 01:31 PM
lol here's your mate
Sosuke
http://pre10.deviantart.net/416f/th/pre/i/2015/010/e/1/don_t_mess_with_her_by_agentwhitehawk-d8dfkkz.png
Has a scar over his left eye
Tbrp
Caligo
His family is dead
Caligo
Hunter
Nope
Hi
Lol ok))

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Accepted!! And yes caligo and killer can be brothers and sisters)
Sasuke nods slowly as he smiles " I'm good but I'm starting to think that you're a real sly rabbit sun or should I say peter leader of moonclan " he says smiling a playful smile as his dangerous dark red eyes glowed within the darkness of the night

Peter dug his claws into the dirt. "My name is not Peter, Killer. It is Sun. Please, refrain from calling me that.." He huffed, eyes narrowing. "Listen, we were pups back then. Times have changed. I would like to speak to you about the rival between our two packs. Your wolves have been stealing fish from our river, and hunting on our territory. That is intruding, and it is a very large issue. So if you would take the time to so kindly go and inform your packmates that it is wrong, and I will tell my wolves that you no longer wish to do that." Peter's eyes brightened. "If you agree... I will continue to talk with you, no matter what." Standing up on his paws, Peter pricked his ears and stared into Sasuke's eyes. "I'll spend more time with you, anything you'd like."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he just begins to laugh darkly " I see and if I can't stop them? What if I refuse will you fight against me? Or just leave it be peter of moonclan "he stands up " and yes times have changed the pup you knew back then is gone and dead and I don't intend to just follow the rules of the pack that pushed me to the side just because of my kin " he begins to walk up to sun looking at him dead in the eye his eyes glowing dangerously as he smiles darkly " but I'll humor you this time I'll tell them to back off and if they disobey and you catch them kill them or just beat them up and leave them in my land I'll find them and punish them myself " his tail slashes the air " so how about it are we good now ?" He says in that kind husky voice of his

Sosuke yawns a bit as he walks into camp he sees caligo and licks her head " I'm home " he says tiredly

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he just begins to laugh darkly " I see and if I can't stop them? What if I refuse will you fight against me? Or just leave it be peter of moonclan "he stands up " and yes times have changed the pup you knew back then is gone and dead and I don't intend to just follow the rules of the pack that pushed me to the side just because of my kin " he begins to walk up to sun looking at him dead in the eye his eyes glowing dangerously as he smiles darkly " but I'll humor you this time I'll tell them to back off and if they disobey and you catch them kill them or just beat them up and leave them in my land I'll find them and punish them myself " his tail slashes the air " so how about it are we good now ?" He says in that kind husky voice of his

Sosuke yawns a bit as he walks into camp he sees caligo and licks her head " I'm home " he says tiredly

Sun flicked an ear. "We're good." He managed a soft smile, then reached forward and gently nuzzled Sasuke in a friendly way. "Shall we meet here again tonight..?" He asked softly, pulling away to look back at Sasuke, the playful glint in his eyes sparkling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Sun flicked an ear. "We're good." He managed a soft smile, then reached forward and gently nuzzled Sasuke in a friendly way. "Shall we meet here again tonight..?" He asked softly, pulling away to look back at Sasuke, the playful glint in his eyes sparkling.
Sasuke smiles " sure but " he begins to playfully bite suns ear " I believe you owe me for ordering my pack to stay away from your food " he says growling playfully

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Sasuke smiles " sure but " he begins to playfully bite suns ear " I believe you owe me for ordering my pack to stay away from your food " he says growling playfully

Peter laughed and his tail slowly began to wag. "Like how? Play with you?" He asked, his eyes full of happiness.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Sasuke smiles " yep run and I'll catch you in the count of three... one" he says standing back his tail wagging a bit as he gets ready to run

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Sasuke smiles " yep run and I'll catch you in the count of three... one" he says standing back his tail wagging a bit as he gets ready to run

Peter smiled, then bolted in a different direction, laughing and running faster.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Sasuke smiles " two...... three!!" He says taking off immediately following the scent of sun once he sees him he begins to run faster slowly catching up to him

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Sasuke smiles " two...... three!!" He says taking off immediately following the scent of sun once he sees him he begins to run faster slowly catching up to him

Peter ran faster, going as fast as he could. He leaped over logs and some sticks, running through bushes and trying his best to evade Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he laughs softly and begins to run faster and faster following him though it all until eventually he catches up and jumps on peter pinning him down as he was smiling and breathing heavily as he looks down at sun " I got you!"

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he laughs softly and begins to run faster and faster following him though it all until eventually he catches up and jumps on peter pinning him down as he was smiling and breathing heavily as he looks down at sun " I got you!"

Peter laughed, breathing heavily. He placed his paws on Sasuke's shoulders, smiling up at him. "I know, Sasuke..." He laughed again, his tail wagging again.

(Can they turn into humans?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Nope :3) Sasuke smiles down at peter " it's been a while since I've heard that name for some reason it's feels so good hearing you say it "

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Nope :3) Sasuke smiles down at peter " it's been a while since I've heard that name for some reason it's feels so good hearing you say it "

K)

Peter stopped, his eyes widening slightly. "W-What?" He felt his fur grow hot. He continued staring up at Sasuke and blushed.

(Madness don't forget PM XD)

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 06:19 PM

Caligos face softened as she felt sosukes warm breath on her neck. She turned around and locked his muzzle in return. "How was the patrol?" She asked leading him to her den.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 16th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Name: Timber
Looks: Timber (https://www.huntwolves.com/Images/how-to-call-wolves-with-wolf-howlers.jpg)
If any scars or missing body parts: Nope
Personality: TBRP'ed
If any mate or family: Can his family have been killed by the Unnamed pack?
Love interest: Open, Bisexual
Role ( roles are warriors, healers, hunters and only one deputy and leader ): Hunter
If any do you have any history with killer or his pack ?: He was in the Unnamed Pack for a while, but left after his family was killed by Killer for unknown reasons. (Can this be his backstory? :3)
Other: Hello. X3
Questions: Nope. ^^

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Accepted and yes!!) Sasuke smiles " you heard me I like the way my name sounds when you say it do I have to go in detail why I think this way" he says playfully

Sosuke yawns a bit leaning against cailgo " boring and tiring by the way where's killer I need to report to him "

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Accepted and yes!!) Sasuke smiles " you heard me I like the way my name sounds when you say it do I have to go in detail why I think this way" he says playfully

Sosuke yawns a bit leaning against cailgo " boring and tiring by the way where's killer I need to report to him "

Peter blushed more, then leaned up and licked Sasuke's nose. "Want me to say it again...?" He whispered, smiling softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Sasuke smiles as he whispers into peters ear " only if you want to and are ready to get a reward for it "

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 07:05 PM

"He went out later." She said as she padded into her dark den and led him to her nest. "I'll go look for him. You get some rest." She said affectionately. She turned from him and her face hardened into a malicious smirk that it always rested in. She stalked out of the den and went out to the forest. She tracked sasukes scent and followed it till she reached a small clearing.

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Sasuke smiles as he whispers into peters ear " only if you want to and are ready to get a reward for it "

Peter smiled a little more, then whispered into Sasuke's ear, "Sasuke." It was more fulfilling than the last one, softer and sweeter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Sosuke nods as he yawns a bit " as you wish " he says as he lays down and eventually falls asleep

Sasuke smiles " good boy " he says as he licks peters head then he suddenly leans in and kisses peter

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 07:16 PM
But. But how does a wolf kiss xD)

Peter smiled, then his eyes shot open in surprise. A kiss. From his close friend, Sasuke. Well, maybe not friends anymore. Peter simply sat there, his heart beating quickly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Like this http://orig14.deviantart.net/9d7e/f/2012/166/b/1/troy_and_sianii_kissing_by_sianiithewolf-d53mxdo.png :3) sasuke eyes glowed as he stops the kiss and licks his lips " what you didn't like it or am I too dark for a cute ray of light like you?"

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Like this http://orig14.deviantart.net/9d7e/f/2012/166/b/1/troy_and_sianii_kissing_by_sianiithewolf-d53mxdo.png :3) sasuke eyes glowed as he stops the kiss and licks his lips " what you didn't like it or am I too dark for a cute ray of light like you?"

Oh xD)

Peter shook his head. "N-no, I did like it! I-I just... You s-surprised me.." He stammered, his face heating up.

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Caligo heard voices. The voices of sasuke and someone else, someone familiar. She smelled at the air smelling her brothers scent but then something else as familiar as the voice.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " so adorable but at least time is up you must go the sun will be rising soon and I don't want your warriors to be worried about their almighty leader "

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " so adorable but at least time is up you must go the sun will be rising soon and I don't want your warriors to be worried about their almighty leader "

Madness you're killing me with the cliffhangers please PM XD)

Peter nodded slightly, getting out from underneath Sasuke. He then walked forwards and gently nuzzled him, licking his muzzle before looking him in the eyes. "I will see you soon, Sasuke." He whispered, before turning and running off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Sasuke smiles watching him go but his smiles disappears as he looks behind him " caligo I know you're there come out now" he says dangerously cold

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Peter entered through his pack entrance, heading to his den, where he curled up and fell asleep.

Caligo Everton
March 17th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Sasuke smiles watching him go but his smiles disappears as he looks behind him " caligo I know you're there come out now" he says dangerously cold
Caligo sulked out of the shadows a cruel look plastered on her face. "Brother." She said coldly. She padded closer to him. "You ought to be careful, people will think your up to something." She snarled leaning so close she could feel his breath on her face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " so what? They can't do anything against me and if they try I'll just kill them they fear me and you know this well don't you little sister " he says coldly as he smiles darkly " besides my sister that mate of yours is a loyal warrior I bet he'll protect me even if you go against me "

Caligo Everton
March 19th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " so what? They can't do anything against me and if they try I'll just kill them they fear me and you know this well don't you little sister " he says coldly as he smiles darkly " besides my sister that mate of yours is a loyal warrior I bet he'll protect me even if you go against me "
Caligo growled and narrowed her eyes. Her face softened into a playful smile. "Peter." She whispered in his ear as she identified the familiar smell of her brothers old playmate. "Found a new toy brother?" Her grin mischievous but unreadable.

Poppyfrost
March 19th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Peter woke up a while later and went to the stream to get a drink.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he snaps his jaws at her " silence! Touch him and not only will I kill your mate but I'll rip your eyes out is this clear?" He says coldly " he's not a toy in fact he's a leader of that clan we live close by by the way tell everyone not to hunt there if they do they're losing a body part "