PDA

View Full Version : The Reaper

rubinaito
March 15th, 2017, 09:47 PM
"My cold fingers dance across this ivory keyboard, the feeling of death and agony flowing through my body and giving me energy.... I love this feeling, even though it's killing me slowly, draining me of my life. Soon, I will be nothing but a rotting corpse, sitting at this piano with nothing but the haunting music to entertain me. Don't try to save me, my love... I have accepted my fate, and I shall play my part."

The Reaper

He had been loved by many, so full of life. He would gladly give you the shirt off his back if you were in need of it, even if you were a stranger to this man. He always basked in the sunshine, and he always seemed happy. But, those close to him could see that it was all an act, enjoying this life. He had no purpose, and thus he was unimportant. Nothing brought him happiness. Day after day, at sunset, this man would wander out to the graveyard, his fingers dragging across the cold tombstones as he wondered what his real purpose was.

And one day, it came.

It came in the form of a piano, with the darkest wood frame, and keys the color of blood. The sound was eerie, haunting to anyone but this man. As he struck a note, the sound was like a beautiful melody, just waiting to be played. Running a hand across the the wooden frame, he took a seat on the soft red bench and slowly, softly began to play a melody from his younger years. It filled him with joy as he played, and he found that no matter what, he could not bear to stop. He played and played, slowly wasting away in that small cold room hidden within the attic. Nobody could find him, only hear the haunting sad melody drifting from his fingertips. He played the song for eternity, slowly guiding the deceased souls to the underworld with only his melody to guide them. No longer would souls be lost when people died; they would always have a home.

And then, someone found him. Several people, in fact.

|| Roles ||

The Reaper (Sage Barrows): Me, Rubinaito
The Lover of the Reaper (Calico): Clarissa Fray
The Six Group Members: (Alex Byrne, Silvia Grey, Luka Blood, Dimitri, Awanita, Saved): ¤Insert_User_Name¤ EclipsemoonXD RosePet123 RosePet123 Fallen

|| Form ||

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 15th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted? If it isn't, I can just edit this form. Thanks! ^^
Role: Group Member
Other: Nope. :3

rubinaito
March 15th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted? If it isn't, I can just edit this form. Thanks! ^^
Other: Nope. :3
Accepted

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 11:16 AM
ill throw in caligo for lover of the reaper.))

Casual Scribbles
March 16th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Name: Silvia Grey
Looks: She has an athletic stance and build, with short, asymmetrical pixie cut brown hair and strange eyes that appear gray from a distance, but green up close.
Personality: Usually very suspicious and untrusting, but if you do manage to gain her trust, she will defend you even at the cost of her life
Role: part of the group
Other: is an orphan

|+sari+|
March 16th, 2017, 01:31 PM
"My cold fingers dance across this ivory keyboard, the feeling of death and agony flowing through my body and giving me energy.... I love this feeling, even though it's killing me slowly, draining me of my life. Soon, I will be nothing but a rotting corpse, sitting at this piano with nothing but the haunting music to entertain me. Don't try to save me, my love... I have accepted my fate, and I shall play my part."

The Reaper

He had been loved by many, so full of life. He would gladly give you the shirt off his back if you were in need of it, even if you were a stranger to this man. He always basked in the sunshine, and he always seemed happy. But, those close to him could see that it was all an act, enjoying this life. He had no purpose, and thus he was unimportant. Nothing brought him happiness. Day after day, at sunset, this man would wander out to the graveyard, his fingers dragging across the cold tombstones as he wondered what his real purpose was.

And one day, it came.

It came in the form of a piano, with the darkest wood frame, and keys the color of blood. The sound was eerie, haunting to anyone but this man. As he struck a note, the sound was like a beautiful melody, just waiting to be played. Running a hand across the the wooden frame, he took a seat on the soft red bench and slowly, softly began to play a melody from his younger years. It filled him with joy as he played, and he found that no matter what, he could not bear to stop. He played and played, slowly wasting away in that small cold room hidden within the attic. Nobody could find him, only hear the haunting sad melody drifting from his fingertips. He played the song for eternity, slowly guiding the deceased souls to the underworld with only his melody to guide them. No longer would souls be lost when people died; they would always have a home.

|| Roles ||

The Lover of the Reaper (Open):
The Six Group Members: (Alex Byrne, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open): ¤Insert_User_Name¤

|| Form ||

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

Save me Lover of the Reaper and Group Member, plz!!! ))

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 01:33 PM
*cough cough* RosePet123))

|+sari+|
March 16th, 2017, 01:53 PM

The Reaper

And one day, it came.

|| Roles ||

The Lover of the Reaper (Open):
The Six Group Members: (Alex Byrne, Open, Open, Open, Open, Open): ¤Insert_User_Name¤

|| Form ||

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

Name: Luka Blood
Looks: Rawr (http://s746.photobucket.com/user/alexis101_015/media/anime/Anime-Girl.jpg.html)
Persona: may seem cute and innocent, but she is really seductive and deadly. She loves no one, and is a player.
Other: nope

Name: Demitri
Looks: Woof (https://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/sephiroth___plannet_corruption_by_yukikominazuki.j pg)
Persona: cunning, smart, and brave. Has a kind heart nonetheless. He has the ability of dark magic.
Other: nada

Am I Accepted? ))

|+sari+|
March 16th, 2017, 01:54 PM
*cough cough* RosePet123))

Oml, I am so sorry!!! But don't you think its a bit unfair how you always get to be the boyfriend or lover of the Thread creator's characters? I always get ignored ot have the worst parts...

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Oml, I am so sorry!!! But don't you think its a bit unfair how you always get to be the boyfriend or lover of the Thread creator's characters? I always get ignored ot have the worst parts...
It's not about being fair hun. First come first serve. Sorry.

|+sari+|
March 16th, 2017, 04:16 PM
It's not about being fair hun. First come first serve. Sorry.

Its alright. I guess I'll get the chance sooner or later. I guess I am just slow X3

rubinaito
March 16th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Name: Silvia Grey
Looks: She has an athletic stance and build, with short, asymmetrical pixie cut brown hair and strange eyes that appear gray from a distance, but green up close.
Personality: Usually very suspicious and untrusting, but if you do manage to gain her trust, she will defend you even at the cost of her life
Role: part of the group
Other: is an orphan
Name: Luka Blood
Looks: Rawr (http://s746.photobucket.com/user/alexis101_015/media/anime/Anime-Girl.jpg.html)
Persona: may seem cute and innocent, but she is really seductive and deadly. She loves no one, and is a player.
Other: nope

Name: Demitri
Looks: Woof (https://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/sephiroth___plannet_corruption_by_yukikominazuki.j pg)
Persona: cunning, smart, and brave. Has a kind heart nonetheless. He has the ability of dark magic.
Other: nada

Am I Accepted? ))

Accepted.

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Name: Awanita, but others call her 'Willow Whisper'.
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/53/d4/cd/53d4cd39866d328dec9e320dcc8b3e1d.jpg
Personality: she is silent, because she believes that talking and singing caused her parents death and her blindness. Yet she can speak, just very softly. She seems unemotional, but she's the opposite. She is sweet, and will protect others even when she doesn't know them.
Role: group member
Other: shes BLIND

Casual Scribbles
March 17th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Accepted.
(On the list of group members, you may have accidentally listed Silvia as Silvia Moon instead of Silvia Grey. I just wanted to let you know)

rubinaito
March 17th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Name: Awanita, but others call her 'Willow Whisper'.
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/53/d4/cd/53d4cd39866d328dec9e320dcc8b3e1d.jpg
Personality: she is silent, because she believes that talking and singing caused her parents death and her blindness. Yet she can speak, just very softly. She seems unemotional, but she's the opposite. She is sweet, and will protect others even when she doesn't know them.
Role: group member
Other: shes BLIND

(On the list of group members, you may have accidentally listed Silvia as Silvia Moon instead of Silvia Grey. I just wanted to let you know)
Accepted, and thank you for letting me know. I will fix it.

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Accepted, and thank you for letting me know. I will fix it.
When can we start?

Silhouettes
March 17th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Save me a group member plz!