PDA

View Full Version : [Finder] :: Singing in the Rain :: [Finder]

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 15th, 2017, 05:46 PM
So, my kitty Rainshade needs a few thingimajiggies. So, here is the stuffies you'll need
[ Character Site (http://this-is-lunacy.myfreesites.net/rainshade) ]
(needs a bit of updating)
Also, you need this too:
http://i.imgur.com/z5ywDGu.png
Lineart (c) Skullz-Adopts on deviantArt

Here are the needed roles
[ Dead Mother ]
Her mother would be in StarClan, should be a Siamese in some way, and is dead. She would have lived in WindClan during her life.

[ Dead Brother ]
Should be in StarClan, resemble parents and have been raised in WindClan.

[ Father ]
Still alive, prefered to be a Siamese and resmbling Rainshade. I'd like him to be formerly of WindClan, but it doesn't matter much.

[ Half-Sibling ]
Should resemble father, preffered to have left WC or not have been born in WC. The should not like Rainshade very much/at all.
( Fogleap, Lost Illusion )

Thanks for reading all that, by the way. Here's the dandy li'l form.

With Link
Name/Link ::
Role ::
Other/Questions ::
RP Sample OR PPD ::

Without Link
Name ::
Role ::
Affiliation ::
Appearance ::
Fursonality ::
Other/Questions ::
RP Sample OR PPD ::

Thank you for reading, and double thanks if you apply!

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 16th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Bump?

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 16th, 2017, 05:20 PM
bump

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 17th, 2017, 08:45 AM
bump
you guys are making me sad rn
I know I'm not the only person who looks at this thread

BluBunnie
March 17th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Ludicrous Lunacy

Name :: Fogleap
Role :: Half-Sibling
Affiliation :: Riverclan
Appearance :: Fogleap (http://metaphoricalplatypus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Siamese-Cat.jpg)
Fursonality :: Fogleap is an outgoing cat and very confident. He tends to be a bit flirtatious towards other cats, whether male or female. He can come off as stuck up and likes to help other cats too much, when he really isn't helping. He can be a bit native but really has a sweet heart buried under all the bragging and confidence.
Other/Questions :: Nope
RP Sample OR PPD :: 3.50

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 18th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy

Name :: Fogleap
Role :: Half-Sibling
Affiliation :: Riverclan
Appearance :: Fogleap (http://metaphoricalplatypus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Siamese-Cat.jpg)
Fursonality :: Fogleap is an outgoing cat and very confident. He tends to be a bit flirtatious towards other cats, whether male or female. He can come off as stuck up and likes to help other cats too much, when he really isn't helping. He can be a bit native but really has a sweet heart buried under all the bragging and confidence.
Other/Questions :: Nope
RP Sample OR PPD :: 3.50
Accepted

Bump

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 21st, 2017, 10:27 AM
bump

please

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 22nd, 2017, 10:14 AM
I can't be the only person who sees this

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 25th, 2017, 12:34 AM
please guys

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 04:10 AM
I may apply for this one sec I need to check some things though

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 05:36 AM
Name: EmeraldSky
Role: dead mother
Clan: WindClan
Appearence: dark brown with bright green eyes. She has a scar across her muzzle.
Purrrsonality: calm wise a loving mother and mate. A friendly queen. But when she disagrees with something she is fierce and will fight with all her strength until death to protect her clan and family. She died doing just that.
Other/questions: she's half Riverclan, half WindClan. She was killed on a border patrol by a Riverclan Tom and a ShadowClan she-cat just on the edge of WindClan territory next to the border.
RP example: The dark she-cat writhed and twisted under the weight of the large tom's paws. A good kick in the belly dislodged him and she slid out from underneath. Now a she-cat rushed at her, claws unsheathed and eyes glowing with hunger. "What do you think you're doing?" EmeraldSky spat at them. The she-cat landed on Emeraldsky's back and was now scraping at her sides. "You will not win."
"I wouldn't get too cocky if I were you!" The ShadowClan she-cat sneered, saliver flying out of her mouth and all over EmeraldSky. EmeraldSky could feel the she-cat's hot breath on the back of her neck, and spit like hot rain running down her neck. "WindClan will never be beaten!" I cannot be beaten... She thought of her sons, Splatterpaw and Rainpaw. Will they be able to cope without me? Tese were her last thoughts. Because the lava like liquid wasn't spit at all...it was her own half clan blood being spilled right here on her own territory in front of her clan mates and members of another clan.
Giving up the fight, EmeraldSky fell to the ground, lungs heaving for breath. She felt herself getting weaker by the minute then as she was dying, she looked the Riverclan Tom in the eyes and puffed "I am half of you. How could you...you betrayed me...and your clan." Then she turned to the ShadowClan she-cat "And you, you beat me. May your clan honour you and may you bask in your glory without taking it for granted." As her brown sides trembled and her rising and falling chest stopped, EmeraldSky heard the voice of her sons, panicked and worried. Her eyes closed just as Small Siamese paws came into view.

Name: Splatterpaw
Role: dead brother
Appearence: White and black Siamese with one green eye, one blue eye and three long scars across his belly.
Purrrrsonality: grateful, helpful, selfless, would give the fur off his back to any cat that needed it. Although he was a little shy at times.
Other/ questions: he was killed while on a hunting patrol. He was caught hunting on ShadowClan territory then killed by their border patrol. A Riverclan patrol spotted it happening but were too late to help.
RP example: Splatterpaw backed away from the raging ShadowClan cats, his fear scent mingling with their rotten crow-food scent. "That was a mistake..." They warned him "I'm sorry, I promise I'll never come back here again!" The Siamese pleaded. "Of course...and to make sure you don't even come near us ever again..." There was a pause then all 3 cats leaped on him at once, one biting his tail, another biting his leg, another going for his throat. He wriggled and kicked but the're teeth were in too deep. Splatterpaw had managed to reach out and tear one's ear. Even if I'm not here in person...there'll always be that mark to remember me by...
As Splatterpaw was about to have his tail bitten off, a yowling came from close by. A she-cat with brown fur and shiny green eyes watched her son. "EmeraldSky! Help me!" But she only turned away. The ground disappeared beneath him and a sharp pain pierced his chest. My last breath. the Siamese thought. Now the weight was taken off of him and he was surrounded by a black and blue sky, dotted with silver jewels. "Why didn't you help me EmeraldSky?"
"I couldn't help you. Because I came here to lead you to StarClan."
"Okay...I'm not afraid of death anymore..."
"Yes. I came to tell you StarClan will take good care of you. I will not se you again as my son...I will see you as my clan mate...but I love you..."

Name: PuddleLeaf
Clan: Riverclan formerly Wind
Appearence: black and white Siamese with blue eyes
Purrrrsonality: clueless, unhelpful, indecisive, unloyal. Do not trust him to do anything.
Questions/other: a Drypaw because he cannot swim very well. Many believe he mentored himself.
RP example: PuddleLeaf gave his mate and kit a friendly nuzzle then set out to hunt. The Riverclan hunting patrols never chose to take him out with them so he ended up just hunting by himself. Many also question his loyalty because he came from WindClan and couldn't swim nor do anything else that's useful. "Can't see why..." PuddleLeaf always told himself. He had also lost his former mate and son to ShadowClan and Riverclan. But he was happy here. "At least I still get to do border patrols..." But in the back of his mind, PuddleLeaf was saying what clan deserves to have your filthy scent all over it's borders? "no cat thinks I am loyal...they all think I'll go and run off with ThunderClan or Skyclan...it's not my fault my son went hunting on another clan's territory...he got himself killed...and EmerladSky's death was a tragic accident...a border dispute...a skirmish...but I have Fogkit now...I know he'll listen to me...and stay out of trouble..." The blue eyed Tom padded on along the riverbank, careful not to slip in and drown himself. But I'd rather drown myself by accident then be killed by another clan's patrol... so you're saying Emeraldsky and Splatteredpaw's deaths weren't an accident? Were you in on it with Riverclan? Perhaps you're loyal to Shadowxlan afterall...Maybe you wanted them dead... why in StarClan would I want my mate and son dead? so you can come to be with your new mate and kit in Riverclan...mouse-brain! "fox-dung!" PuddleLeaf cursed as he slipped on a rock and dunked his black paws into the river.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 2nd, 2017, 11:19 PM
Name: EmeraldSky
Role: dead mother
Appearence: dark brown with bright green eyes. She has a scar across her muzzle.
Purrrsonality: calm wise a loving mother and mate. A friendly queen. But when she disagrees with something she is fierce and will fight with all her strength until death to protect her clan and family. She died doing just that.
Other/questions: she's half Riverclan, half WindClan. She was killed on a border patrol by a Riverclan Tom and a ShadowClan she-cat just on the edge of WindClan territory next to the border.
RP example: The dark she-cat writhed and twisted under the weight of the large tom's paws. A good kick in the belly dislodged him and she slid out from underneath. Now a she-cat rushed at her, claws unsheathed and eyes glowing with hunger. "What do you think you're doing?" EmeraldSky spat at them. The she-cat landed on Emeraldsky's back and was now scraping at her sides. "You will not win."
"I wouldn't get too cocky if I were you!" The ShadowClan she-cat sneered, saliver flying out of her mouth and all over EmeraldSky. EmeraldSky could feel the she-cat's hot breath on the back of her neck, and spit like hot rain running down her neck. "WindClan will never be beaten!" I cannot be beaten... She thought of her sons, Splatterpaw and Rainpaw. Will they be able to cope without me? Tese were her last thoughts. Because the lava like liquid wasn't spit at all...it was her own half clan blood being spilled right here on her own territory in front of her clan mates and members of another clan.
Giving up the fight, EmeraldSky fell to the ground, lungs heaving for breath. She felt herself getting weaker by the minute then as she was dying, she looked the Riverclan Tom in the eyes and puffed "I am half of you. How could you...you betrayed me...and your clan." Then she turned to the ShadowClan she-cat "And you, you beat me. May your clan honour you and may you bask in your glory without taking it for granted." As her brown sides trembled and her rising and falling chest stopped, EmeraldSky heard the voice of her sons, panicked and worried. Her eyes closed just as Small Siamese paws came into view.

Name: Splatterpaw
Role: dead brother
Appearence: White and black Siamese with one green eye, one blue eye and three long scars across his belly.
Purrrrsonality: grateful, helpful, selfless, would give the fur off his back to any cat that needed it. Although he was a little shy at times.
Other/ questions: he was killed while on a hunting patrol. He was caught hunting on ShadowClan territory then killed by their border patrol. A Riverclan patrol spotted it happening but were too late to help.
RP example: Splatterpaw backed away from the raging ShadowClan cats, his fear scent mingling with their rotten crow-food scent. "That was a mistake..." They warned him "I'm sorry, I promise I'll never come back here again!" The Siamese pleaded. "Of course...and to make sure you don't even come near us ever again..." There was a pause then all 3 cats leaped on him at once, one biting his tail, another biting his leg, another going for his throat. He wriggled and kicked but the're teeth were in too deep. Splatterpaw had managed to reach out and tear one's ear. Even if I'm not here in person...there'll always be that mark to remember me by...
As Splatterpaw was about to have his tail bitten off, a yowling came from close by. A she-cat with brown fur and shiny green eyes watched her son. "EmeraldSky! Help me!" But she only turned away. The ground disappeared beneath him and a sharp pain pierced his chest. My last breath. the Siamese thought. Now the weight was taken off of him and he was surrounded by a black and blue sky, dotted with silver jewels. "Why didn't you help me EmeraldSky?"
"I couldn't help you. Because I came here to lead you to StarClan."
"Okay...I'm not afraid of death anymore..."
"Yes. I came to tell you StarClan will take good care of you. I will not se you again as my son...I will see you as my clan mate...but I love you..."

Name: PuddleLeaf
Clan: Riverclan formerly Wind
Appearence: black and white Siamese with blue eyes
Purrrrsonality: clueless, unhelpful, indecisive, unloyal. Do not trust him to do anything.
Questions/other: a Drypaw because he cannot swim very well. Many believe he mentored himself.
RP example: PuddleLeaf gave his mate and kit a friendly nuzzle then set out to hunt. The Riverclan hunting patrols never chose to take him out with them so he ended up just hunting by himself. Many also question his loyalty because he came from WindClan and couldn't swim nor do anything else that's useful. "Can't see why..." PuddleLeaf always told himself. He had also lost his former mate and son to ShadowClan and Riverclan. But he was happy here. "At least I still get to do border patrols..." But in the back of his mind, PuddleLeaf was saying what clan deserves to have your filthy scent all over it's borders? "no cat thinks I am loyal...they all think I'll go and run off with ThunderClan or Skyclan...it's not my fault my son went hunting on another clan's territory...he got himself killed...and EmerladSky's death was a tragic accident...a border dispute...a skirmish...but I have Fogkit now...I know he'll listen to me...and stay out of trouble..." The blue eyed Tom padded on along the riverbank, careful not to slip in and drown himself. But I'd rather drown myself by accident then be killed by another clan's patrol... so you're saying Emeraldsky and Splatteredpaw's deaths weren't an accident? Were you in on it with Riverclan? Perhaps you're loyal to Shadowxlan afterall...Maybe you wanted them dead... why in StarClan would I want my mate and son dead? so you can come to be with your new mate and kit in Riverclan...mouse-brain! "fox-dung!" PuddleLeaf cursed as he slipped on a rock and dunked his black paws into the river.
All accepted ^^

NightWarrior4Life
April 3rd, 2017, 05:44 AM
All accepted ^^
TY! ^w^