PDA

View Full Version : Black Butler RP

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Hello, and welcome to my RP! This is going to be Black Butler, obviously, but with OC's! Yippee! But, you can use the characters from the anime, and you don't have to use the forum for canon characters. Just ask. If you want to join and haven't watched the anime or read the manga, just PM me if you have any questions about the RP! Now, here are the forums for the characters:

Name:
Species (Demon, angel, human, etc.. If demon specify what kind (like cat or something))
Rank (Earl, servant, etc.):
Contracted to (If human contracted to a demon and vise versa):
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Here's my character:

Name: Jacob Andrews
Species: Fox demon
Rank (Earl, servant, etc.): Servant
Contracted to: Open at the moment
Description: (Human) 6'1" with dark, mischievous amber eyes. He has short hair, the color of a fox's red fur, which is mostly smoothed down. He has tan-ish skin, and usually has a smile adorning his face. His casual attire is a plain, white, long-sleeved shirt, black pants, and plain shoes. (Demon) Oftenly, he'll take the form of a large fox, larger than most. His humanoid form is unknown.
Personality: Like a classic fox, Jacob is a mischievous prankster, whose pranks do no harm most of the time. The rest is TBRP'D
Other: N/A

TAKEN CANON CHARACTERS
None

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 01:28 AM
(Bump)

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 04:20 PM
(Bump again)

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 04:27 PM
I haven't watched black butler ^^;

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 04:44 PM
I haven't watched black butler ^^;

(Hey, you don't have to have watched it. I can give you some help on anything you need to know about it!)

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 04:46 PM
(Hey, you don't have to have watched it. I can give you some help on anything you need to know about it!)
(Alright but I literally don't know anything besides the whole "demon butler" part)

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 04:52 PM
(Alright but I literally don't know anything besides the whole "demon butler" part)

(Ah. Well, it takes place in Victorian London, England. The main character of the actual story (Ciel Phantomhive) has enlisted the help of a demon (who he named "Sebastian Michaelis"). Ciel Phantomhive is a thirteen-year-old boy, who is an Earl and the head of a company (Funtom). He met Sebastian when he was kidnapped by some cultists, and made a contract with the demon. Sebastian now plays the role of the boy's butler, and always successfully rescues him when the boy gets kidnapped. So, we're going along those lines 'n such.)

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 04:54 PM
(Ah. Well, it takes place in Victorian London, England. The main character of the actual story (Ciel Phantomhive) has enlisted the help of a demon (who he named "Sebastian Michaelis"). Ciel Phantomhive is a thirteen-year-old boy, who is an Earl and the head of a company (Funtom). He met Sebastian when he was kidnapped by some cultists, and made a contract with the demon. Sebastian now plays the role of the boy's butler, and always successfully rescues him when the boy gets kidnapped. So, we're going along those lines 'n such.)
(Rightios :3 Gimme a bit to make a form want me to take human?)

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 04:57 PM
(Rightios :3 Gimme a bit to make a form want me to take human?)

(If you want to)

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Name: Maurine Denholm
Species: Human
Contracted to: Jacob Andrews?
Description: Well dressed and always tidy, Maurine has slicked back black hair and icy blue eyes. Smiles often, and is quite short for his age, though this doesn't bother him too much.
Personality: Although he's well-dressed and presents himself properly, he's more of a fun-lover than anything. Often getting himself in trouble, he doesn't mean to cause harm but may do so anyway. Still acts "uncouth" unless told otherwise, in which case he acts civilised until he knows he can muck around again.
Other: Boop

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Name: Maurine Denholm

Species: Human
Contracted to: Jacob Andrews?
Description: Well dressed and always tidy, Maurine has slicked back black hair and icy blue eyes. Smiles often, and is quite short for his age, though this doesn't bother him too much.
Personality: Although he's well-dressed and presents himself properly, he's more of a fun-lover than anything. Often getting himself in trouble, he doesn't mean to cause harm but may do so anyway. Still acts "uncouth" unless told otherwise, in which case he acts civilised until he knows he can muck around again.

Other: Boop

(Accepted! If you want, we can start)

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 05:24 PM
(Accepted! If you want, we can start)
(Ok, sure ^^)

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 05:27 PM
(Ok, sure ^^)

(Alright! Want me to start? Or do you?)

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 05:31 PM
(Alright! Want me to start? Or do you?)
(Could you start? Not good at beginnings ^^; )

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 05:34 PM
(Could you start? Not good at beginnings ^^; )

(Alright! And, how should I? Like, should they already be contracted or..?_

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 05:37 PM
(Alright! And, how should I? Like, should they already be contracted or..?_
(Yeah sounds good)

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Jacob Andrews currently strolled the halls of the Denholm manor, pushing a cart with some breakfast items on it for Maurine, since it was early in the morning and he needed to wake up the Earl, if he wasn't already awake. Whistling he checked his pocket watch, flipping it open and checking the time. 5:59 AM. Better than yesterday, when he woke up the Earl at 3:56 AM. Once he arrived at Maurine's bedroom door, he gently knocked on it, "Young master? Are you awake?" He called softly.

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Jacob Andrews currently strolled the halls of the Denholm manor, pushing a cart with some breakfast items on it for Maurine, since it was early in the morning and he needed to wake up the Earl, if he wasn't already awake. Whistling he checked his pocket watch, flipping it open and checking the time. 5:59 AM. Better than yesterday, when he woke up the Earl at 3:56 AM. Once he arrived at Maurine's bedroom door, he gently knocked on it, "Young master? Are you awake?" He called softly.
Mumbling slightly, he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Mmn.. I'm awake." he yawned, covering his mouth with his hand. "Always so early..." sitting back in his bed, he sighed, not wanting to leave the comfort of the covers. "You can come in," he called out to the voice on the other side of the door. "Just... Not for long. I'm not dressed yet."

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Mumbling slightly, he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Mmn.. I'm awake." he yawned, covering his mouth with his hand. "Always so early..." sitting back in his bed, he sighed, not wanting to leave the comfort of the covers. "You can come in," he called out to the voice on the other side of the door. "Just... Not for long. I'm not dressed yet."

Jacob opened the door and pushed the cart in, shutting the door behind him, "I brought breakfast.. And, if you wish to be woken up a bit later, I could do that." He said. "Anyways, I shall leave and return when you're dressed, my lord.." He poured some tea into a cup and set it down on the cart, backing away and bowing before quickly walking out

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Jacob opened the door and pushed the cart in, shutting the door behind him, "I brought breakfast.. And, if you wish to be woken up a bit later, I could do that." He said. "Anyways, I shall leave and return when you're dressed, my lord.." He poured some tea into a cup and set it down on the cart, backing away and bowing before quickly walking out
"Yes. I'd like to sleep in a little..." his eyes lit up slightly at the array of goods his butler had supplied for breakfast. "Sometimes I think you work too hard, Jacob." he smiled as he watched him pour the tea, and waited until he'd left before he got up to try a few things from the cart.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 06:04 PM
"Yes. I'd like to sleep in a little..." his eyes lit up slightly at the array of goods his butler had supplied for breakfast. "Sometimes I think you work too hard, Jacob." he smiled as he watched him pour the tea, and waited until he'd left before he got up to try a few things from the cart.

Jacob quietly waited by the door, taking out his pocket watch again and flipping it open, watching the time, quietly humming the tune of My Fair Lady as he waited.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Hello, and welcome to my RP! This is going to be Black Butler, obviously, but with OC's! Yippee! But, you can use the characters from the anime, and you don't have to use the forum for canon characters. Just ask. If you want to join and haven't watched the anime or read the manga, just PM me if you have any questions about the RP! Now, here are the forums for the characters:

Name:
Species (Demon, angel, human, etc.. If demon specify what kind (like cat or something))
Rank (Earl, servant, etc.):
Contracted to (If human contracted to a demon and vise versa):
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Here's my character:

Name: Jacob Andrews
Species: Fox demon
Contracted to: Open at the moment
Description: (Human) 6'1" with dark, mischievous amber eyes. He has short hair, the color of a fox's red fur, which is mostly smoothed down. He has tan-ish skin, and usually has a smile adorning his face. His casual attire is a plain, white, long-sleeved shirt, black pants, and plain shoes. (Demon) Oftenly, he'll take the form of a large fox, larger than most. His humanoid form is unknown.
Personality: Like a classic fox, Jacob is a mischievous prankster, whose pranks do no harm most of the time. The rest is TBRP'D
Other: N/A

TAKEN CANON CHARACTERS
None
Sasuke wolfheart
Over 5,000 years old
Male
Wolf demon
Butler
Open to anyone
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3k-1oBN4ca9w_1khgEXC2Saugk3x3jyK8Q-sIPgMZr6dHTWBG
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af161/Dante_Uzumaki/Decorated%20images/9TailWolf.jpg
He's loyal calm quiet but a bit of a flirt when needed is always looking for prey but listens to his master no matter what
Hi :3

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Jacob quietly waited by the door, taking out his pocket watch again and flipping it open, watching the time, quietly humming the tune of My Fair Lady as he waited.
After sampling a few snacks, he decided it would be best to get dressed. He thought of offering Jacob some in return. Making his way to the wardrobe, food still in mouth, he hastily got dressed, not bothering to brush his hair just yet. Swallowing and sighing contentedly, he opened the door, peering out at his butler. "Come back in." he ordered simply, pulling his head back in and leaving the door ajar.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Jacob nodded and walked inside the room, flipping his pocket watch shut and putting it away.

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Jacob nodded and walked inside the room, flipping his pocket watch shut and putting it away.
"Here, here." Resting a hand behind his butler's back he gently pushed him forward towards the cart, smiling. "Have you had breakfast yet?" he queried, tilting his head to the side questioningly. "I'm not letting you do anything else until you have some breakfast." he sat on his bed and watched him, waiting for him to take something.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 07:02 PM
"Here, here." Resting a hand behind his butler's back he gently pushed him forward towards the cart, smiling. "Have you had breakfast yet?" he queried, tilting his head to the side questioningly. "I'm not letting you do anything else until you have some breakfast." he sat on his bed and watched him, waiting for him to take something.

"My lord, I do not require food, you know.. At least not human food.." Jacob smiled softly. "So, no.. I have not eaten. But, tonight, I'm going out to get a soul to eat." He chuckled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Over 5,000 years old
Male
Wolf demon
Butler
Open to anyone
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3k-1oBN4ca9w_1khgEXC2Saugk3x3jyK8Q-sIPgMZr6dHTWBG
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af161/Dante_Uzumaki/Decorated%20images/9TailWolf.jpg
He's loyal calm quiet but a bit of a flirt when needed is always looking for prey but listens to his master no matter what
Hi :3
Am I accepted?

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 07:09 PM
"My lord, I do not require food, you know.. At least not human food.." Jacob smiled softly. "So, no.. I have not eaten. But, tonight, I'm going out to get a soul to eat." He chuckled
"Then can I get one of those for you? Such a shame you can't partake in this delicious meal..." he took some more food from the cart, staring into Jacob's eyes as he ate. "Thish good. Good jomb." speaking with his mouth full would surely be frowned upon by others, though he felt as if Jacob wouldn't mind. He petted the demon on the head.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 07:12 PM
"Then can I get one of those for you? Such a shame you can't partake in this delicious meal..." he took some more food from the cart, staring into Jacob's eyes as he ate. "Thish good. Good jomb." speaking with his mouth full would surely be frowned upon by others, though he felt as if Jacob wouldn't mind. He petted the demon on the head.

Jacob seemed to let out a light purr, leaning into Maurine's hand, "Young lord, for me, human food isn't very delicious.. And, I'm glad I did a good job with cooking the food.."

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Am I accepted?

(Yeah)

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Jacob seemed to let out a light purr, leaning into Maurine's hand, "Young lord, for me, human food isn't very delicious.. And, I'm glad I did a good job with cooking the food.."
"You've tried it before? Are you absolutely sure? It might've been a bad dish." he scratched behind his right ear, smiling as he heard the purrs. "I think you need to try something better."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 07:16 PM
(Yeah)
Yea!!!! Ok how do you want me to start? )

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 07:23 PM
"You've tried it before? Are you absolutely sure? It might've been a bad dish." he scratched behind his right ear, smiling as he heard the purrs. "I think you need to try something better."

"I've tried it before.. Absolutely sure.. And, it wasn't a bad dish.. I had made it myself, actually.." He purred more, his ears managing to shift into those of a fox somehow.

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 07:34 PM
"I've tried it before.. Absolutely sure.. And, it wasn't a bad dish.. I had made it myself, actually.." He purred more, his ears managing to shift into those of a fox somehow.
"Fine..." he sighed softly. "I give up. I don't know how to get souls." he ruffled the hair behind his ears, then began stroking the fur on the back of his ears. "Is that all you eat? That's a pretty plain diet, you know. Or do souls taste different per person?"

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 07:39 PM
"Fine..." he sighed softly. "I give up. I don't know how to get souls." he ruffled the hair behind his ears, then began stroking the fur on the back of his ears. "Is that all you eat? That's a pretty plain diet, you know. Or do souls taste different per person?"

"Souls taste different per person.. Mostly because of personality.." He mumbled softly, his ears lightly flickering, "People who are hotheaded tend to have spicy-tasting souls.. nice people tend to have sweet-tasting souls.."

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 07:43 PM
"Souls taste different per person.. Mostly because of personality.." He mumbled softly, his ears lightly flickering, "People who are hotheaded tend to have spicy-tasting souls.. nice people tend to have sweet-tasting souls.."
"And.. do rich people have rich souls?" he chuckled slightly, smiling as he watched Jacob react to his movements. He continued anyways. "Your fur's pretty soft. Any special fox shampoo I should know about?"

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"And.. do rich people have rich souls?" he chuckled slightly, smiling as he watched Jacob react to his movements. He continued anyways. "Your fur's pretty soft. Any special fox shampoo I should know about?"

"Mmm.. Rich people tend to have a mixed taste.. A bit sweet, and a bit sour.." He purred, "And, my fur is just naturally soft for some reason.. I don't really do anything to it.."

Poppyfrost
March 15th, 2017, 07:59 PM
ah I haven't seen black butler but I kinda get what it's about I think.)

Name: Peter Evlain
Species (Demon, angel, human, etc.. If demon specify what kind (like cat or something)) Human
Rank (Earl, servant, etc.): Earl?? (Assuming that means he's a master)
Contracted to (If human contracted to a demon and vise versa): Sasuke Wolfheart
Description: http://adn.i.ntere.st/p/9240400/image
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: Nah

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 07:59 PM
"Mmm.. Rich people tend to have a mixed taste.. A bit sweet, and a bit sour.." He purred, "And, my fur is just naturally soft for some reason.. I don't really do anything to it.."
"So not rich? I would've lost it if they did." he pulled his hands away, patting his shoulder. "Consider yourself lucky that it stays like that. I'd kill to not have to have another shower again."

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 08:01 PM
"So not rich? I would've lost it if they did." he pulled his hands away, patting his shoulder. "Consider yourself lucky that it stays like that. I'd kill to not have to have another shower again."

He chuckled, "I'm not always lucky that it stays this way.. People enjoy petting me because of it. Even if I don't wish to be petted." Jacob smiled widely

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 08:07 PM
ah I haven't seen black butler but I kinda get what it's about I think.)

Name: Peter Evlain
Species (Demon, angel, human, etc.. If demon specify what kind (like cat or something)) Human
Rank (Earl, servant, etc.): Earl?? (Assuming that means he's a master)
Contracted to (If human contracted to a demon and vise versa): Sasuke Wolfheart
Description: http://adn.i.ntere.st/p/9240400/image
Other: Nah

(Accepted)

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 08:08 PM
He chuckled, "I'm not always lucky that it stays this way.. People enjoy petting me because of it. Even if I don't wish to be petted." Jacob smiled widely
"Oh? Did you wish to be petted, though?" he smiled back, raising his eyebrows slightly. "You sounded pretty happy to me." he smoothed the demon's hair back, flicking the tip of his ears with a finger.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Yea!!) Sasuke was walking towards peters office with some papers in his hands, his eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at the other maids and butlers but he didn't pay much attention as he walks up to the door knocking on it. " hello? It's me my lord. may I come in? " he says in his dark husky voice of his

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 08:15 PM
"Oh? Did you wish to be petted, though?" he smiled back, raising his eyebrows slightly. "You sounded pretty happy to me." he smoothed the demon's hair back, flicking the tip of his ears with a finger.

"I don't really mind when you pet me. I enjoyed it with you.." He chuckled more, "Mostly since you were pretty gentle when you did.."

Poppyfrost
March 15th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Yea!!) Sasuke was walking towards peters office with some papers in his hands, his eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at the other maids and butlers but he didn't pay much attention as he walks up to the door knocking on it. " hello? It's me my lord. may I come in? " he says in his dark husky voice of his

"You may." Peter answered, sitting in his desk with a blank expression. He had his arms crossed over his chest, eyes narrowed slightly. "What is it you need, Sasuke?"

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 08:19 PM
"I don't really mind when you pet me. I enjoyed it with you.." He chuckled more, "Mostly since you were pretty gentle when you did.."
"Oh, that's good." he ruffled his hair once more, laughing slightly. "You're telling me there's a way to violently pet? Wait, wait. Don't answer that." He'd remembered seeing children tugging dogs by the tail. Perhaps he was talking about that.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 08:25 PM
"Oh, that's good." he ruffled his hair once more, laughing slightly. "You're telling me there's a way to violently pet? Wait, wait. Don't answer that." He'd remembered seeing children tugging dogs by the tail. Perhaps he was talking about that.

Jacob blinked, "If you're thinking of like when children tugging dogs' tails, yes. That's what I'm talking about.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 08:29 PM
"You may." Peter answered, sitting in his desk with a blank expression. He had his arms crossed over his chest, eyes narrowed slightly. "What is it you need, Sasuke?"
Sasuke opens the door and bows to peter " I bring some papers that you need to sign and I also came to ask if you needed anything " he says smiling darkly a bit

Poppyfrost
March 15th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Sasuke opens the door and bows to peter " I bring some papers that you need to sign and I also came to ask if you needed anything " he says smiling darkly a bit

Peter huffed and took the papers, setting them on his desk and grabbing his quil-tip pen, dipping it into some ink. "Fetch me some water, please. Then come back. I want to talk to you." He began signing the papers, eyes narrowed in concentration.

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Jacob blinked, "If you're thinking of like when children tugging dogs' tails, yes. That's what I'm talking about.."
"Well aren't you just a little mind-reader." he sat back on the bed, leaning against the bed frame. "Yeesh... I feel sorry for you. Children do the same to you, too?"

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 08:37 PM
"Well aren't you just a little mind-reader." he sat back on the bed, leaning against the bed frame. "Yeesh... I feel sorry for you. Children do the same to you, too?"

"Whenever I happen to be in my animal form, yes. They know I can be a relatively calm animal.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Peter huffed and took the papers, setting them on his desk and grabbing his quil-tip pen, dipping it into some ink. "Fetch me some water, please. Then come back. I want to talk to you." He began signing the papers, eyes narrowed in concentration.
Sasuke nods and bows " as you wish " he says leaving after a while he comes back with a pint of water and a glass cup. He sets the cup down by peter pouring the water into it. " okay what do you wish to speak about?"

Poppyfrost
March 15th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Sasuke nods and bows " as you wish " he says leaving after a while he comes back with a pint of water and a glass cup. He sets the cup down by peter pouring the water into it. " okay what do you wish to speak about?"

"You." Peter said simply, sipping from the glass of water. "I wish to talk about you." He looked up at Sasuke, then dipped the quill pen back into the ink and continued signing papers.

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 08:45 PM
"Whenever I happen to be in my animal form, yes. They know I can be a relatively calm animal.."
"You're a better man than me, fox." what an amusing statement. He'd never expected to say something like that. "I would've bitten them at least."

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 08:47 PM
"You're a better man than me, fox." what an amusing statement. He'd never expected to say something like that. "I would've bitten them at least."

"I will nip them if they pull on my ears or tail or they pet me to hard. But, it's rare that they do.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 08:53 PM
"You." Peter said simply, sipping from the glass of water. "I wish to talk about you." He looked up at Sasuke, then dipped the quill pen back into the ink and continued signing papers.
He tilts his head " .... what about me my lord? And may I ask why you want to talk about... me?" He asks confused but interested

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 08:54 PM
"I will nip them if they pull on my ears or tail or they pet me to hard. But, it's rare that they do.."
"Hm. So other people have been petting you, huh?" he raised an eyebrow, mock suspicion on his face as he looked at the butler. "Come sit with me." he crossed his legs, patting a space in front of him on the bed.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 08:59 PM
"Hm. So other people have been petting you, huh?" he raised an eyebrow, mock suspicion on his face as he looked at the butler. "Come sit with me." he crossed his legs, patting a space in front of him on the bed.

Jacob blinked and sat down on the space Maurine was patting, raising an eyebrow curiously

Poppyfrost
March 15th, 2017, 09:02 PM
He tilts his head " .... what about me my lord? And may I ask why you want to talk about... me?" He asks confused but interested

"Because - You matter. It may seem like you don't, but you do. You matter very much. To me and to everyone else. So, tell me about yourself." Peter set his pen down after signing the papers, stacking them back up and setting them to the side.

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Jacob blinked and sat down on the space Maurine was patting, raising an eyebrow curiously
"I like talking to you, Jacob." he smiled, straightening his back slightly. "We should talk more often. I can't be bothered with work all the time... And all this 'elegance'. I can't keep it up all the time.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 09:07 PM
"I like talking to you, Jacob." he smiled, straightening his back slightly. "We should talk more often. I can't be bothered with work all the time... And all this 'elegance'. I can't keep it up all the time.

"It's nice to know that.. And, yeah. We should talk more often.." He chuckled, "Nobody can keep things up constantly.. Not even I can."

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 09:11 PM
"It's nice to know that.. And, yeah. We should talk more often.." He chuckled, "Nobody can keep things up constantly.. Not even I can."
"Sure you can't..." his tone was one of disbelief, at least. "I order you to be my friend." he crossed his amrs, nodding to himself slightly. "You have to be my friend from now on."

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 09:15 PM
"Sure you can't..." his tone was one of disbelief, at least. "I order you to be my friend." he crossed his amrs, nodding to himself slightly. "You have to be my friend from now on."

He chuckled more, "As you wish, my lord."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 09:15 PM
"Because - You matter. It may seem like you don't, but you do. You matter very much. To me and to everyone else. So, tell me about yourself." Peter set his pen down after signing the papers, stacking them back up and setting them to the side.
With this Sasuke laughs a bit " .... I see ..... well I honesty don't know what to tell you since I really don't have much to tell and I don't eat your food nor do I even know of your activities so forgive I don't think I can answer this order"

Poppyfrost
March 15th, 2017, 09:18 PM
With this Sasuke laughs a bit " .... I see ..... well I honesty don't know what to tell you since I really don't have much to tell and I don't eat your food nor do I even know of your activities so forgive I don't think I can answer this order"

Peter peered at him, then nodded curtly. "I see. Hmm, well, I suppose you'll just stay the way you are, then." Peter then stood up, smirking softly. "Now, Sasuke. This is your day to shine. What would you like to do today? It's all up to you." He approached Sasuke and looked up at him.

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 09:19 PM
He chuckled more, "As you wish, my lord."
"Good. You just passed your job... If that's possible." he shook his head slightly. "I don't have many friends. What are we supposed to do?" he wondered if his butler was facing the same issue. At least it wouldn't be as embarrassing to ask such a question.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 09:20 PM
"Good. You just passed your job... If that's possible." he shook his head slightly. "I don't have many friends. What are we supposed to do?" he wondered if his butler was facing the same issue. At least it wouldn't be as embarrassing to ask such a question.

"Ah.. Well.. I'm not sure about what we're supposed to do.."

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 09:23 PM
"Ah.. Well.. I'm not sure about what we're supposed to do.."
"Fair enough..." he sighed, resting his chin in his hands. "Got anything you like to do on your own?" he glanced at the demon, hopeful for an answer.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 09:29 PM
"Fair enough..." he sighed, resting his chin in his hands. "Got anything you like to do on your own?" he glanced at the demon, hopeful for an answer.

"Not really.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Peter peered at him, then nodded curtly. "I see. Hmm, well, I suppose you'll just stay the way you are, then." Peter then stood up, smirking softly. "Now, Sasuke. This is your day to shine. What would you like to do today? It's all up to you." He approached Sasuke and looked up at him.
Sasuke looks at him " ..... okay.... um..." he didn't know what to say he was contracted to this guy and once the goal is achieved he takes his soul but...he looks at peter observing him this one was different then the others so he begins to think " ..... what .. what can we do?"

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 09:32 PM
"Not really.."
"Psh.. Ok. All work and no play?" he lied down, looking up at him.

Poppyfrost
March 15th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Sasuke looks at him " ..... okay.... um..." he didn't know what to say he was contracted to this guy and once the goal is achieved he takes his soul but...he looks at peter observing him this one was different then the others so he begins to think " ..... what .. what can we do?"

"Anything you want to do." Peter smirked again. Peter knew that Sasuke had to take his soul. He felt a little sad about it. He didn't really want to leave. He wanted to be free. Be happy. Anything other than this. Peter had built a wall around him to hide his real self. To hide his true self.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 09:36 PM
"Psh.. Ok. All work and no play?" he lied down, looking up at him.

"Yup."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he thinks a bit " ..... stroll through the forest?" He asks calmly looking at peter.

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 09:40 PM
"Yup."
"You really have to take a break sometimes." he sighed softly, reaching up to pat his arm.

Poppyfrost
March 15th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he thinks a bit " ..... stroll through the forest?" He asks calmly looking at peter.
Peter smiled calmly. "Alright." He reached forward to grab Sasuke's hand, then hesitated, pulling his own hand back. He then narrowed his eyes a bit and walked forwards, blushing softly.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 09:44 PM
"You really have to take a break sometimes." he sighed softly, reaching up to pat his arm.

"I don't really ever have the time to take a break.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Peter smiled calmly. "Alright." He reached forward to grab Sasuke's hand, then hesitated, pulling his own hand back. He then narrowed his eyes a bit and walked forwards, blushing softly.
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he walks after peter noticing the blush " ...." he doesn't say anything as he just follows peter " I would be careful though a few wolves live nearby "

Poppyfrost
March 15th, 2017, 09:50 PM
"Oh, really..? Wolves..? Hmm. They won't bother me." However, Peter noticeable slowed down, walking next to Sasuke, as he trusted him and felt safe around him.

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 09:52 PM
"I don't really ever have the time to take a break.."
"You have enough time to get petted by people I don't know." levering himself up slightly, he stroked his fingers through the demon's hair.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 09:59 PM
"You have enough time to get petted by people I don't know." levering himself up slightly, he stroked his fingers through the demon's hair.

"That was in the past.." He muttered quietly

Bella~
March 15th, 2017, 10:21 PM
(Is Grell taken?)

Bella~
March 15th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Name: Benjamin Brehen
Species (Demon, angel, human, etc.. If demon specify what kind (like cat or something)): Human
Rank (Earl, servant, etc.): Earl
Contracted to (If human contracted to a demon and vise versa): None yet
Description: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/diabolik-lovers/images/37811533/title/sadistic-night-2014-reiji-photo/b/36068428
Other: None

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 10:35 PM
"That was in the past.." He muttered quietly
"Psh... Alright. You can lie down if you want." he watched the demon intently.

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 10:39 PM
"Psh... Alright. You can lie down if you want." he watched the demon intently.

Jacob laid down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling

Pawziplier
March 15th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Name: Benjamin Brehen
Species (Demon, angel, human, etc.. If demon specify what kind (like cat or something)): Human
Rank (Earl, servant, etc.): Earl
Contracted to (If human contracted to a demon and vise versa): None yet
Description: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/diabolik-lovers/images/37811533/title/sadistic-night-2014-reiji-photo/b/36068428
Other: None

(accepted)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 11:22 PM
"Oh, really..? Wolves..? Hmm. They won't bother me." However, Peter noticeable slowed down, walking next to Sasuke, as he trusted him and felt safe around him.
Sasuke laughs softly " whatever you say " he says now taking the lead as they walked a few wolves can be seen following them from the sidelines each watching them but also keeping their distance

Poppyfrost
March 15th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " whatever you say " he says now taking the lead as they walked a few wolves can be seen following them from the sidelines each watching them but also keeping their distance

hmm Peter should get attackedddddd *HINTHINT* XD)

Peter glanced at the wolves, moving closer to sasuke. He was shaking a bit in slight fear.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 11:45 PM
One of the wolves step forward snapping it's jaws growling loudly at them making Sasuke stop " ohh seems like we got a fighter here"

Poppyfrost
March 15th, 2017, 11:53 PM
One of the wolves step forward snapping it's jaws growling loudly at them making Sasuke stop " ohh seems like we got a fighter here"

Peter flinched and darted towards Sasuke, grabbing onto him and holding his arm tightly. After doing this, he yelped and pushed away very quickly, falling back onto the ground and glancing at the wolf.

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Jacob laid down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling
Maurine watched him, petting him slightly. "Now how does it feel to have a break every once in a while?"

( Bella~ I can make a demon for ur humano if you want)

Pawziplier
March 16th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Maurine watched him, petting him slightly. "Now how does it feel to have a break every once in a while?"

( @Bella~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=871) I can make a demon for ur humano if you want)

He purred lightly, "It feels nice.." Jacob mumbled, slowly shifting his form into his animal form, stretching and smiling

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Peter flinched and darted towards Sasuke, grabbing onto him and holding his arm tightly. After doing this, he yelped and pushed away very quickly, falling back onto the ground and glancing at the wolf.
Sasuke eyes glowed as the wolf jumps aiming for peter but Sasuke grabs the wolfs neck " calm down he's my ... master " he says coldly scaring the wolf as he roughly tosses it away causing other wolves to come they each growl loudly in anger and fear

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as the wolf jumps aiming for peter but Sasuke grabs the wolfs neck " calm down he's my ... master " he says coldly scaring the wolf as he roughly tosses it away causing other wolves to come they each growl loudly in anger and fear

Peter panicked and ran in a random direction, soon getting lost. He tumbled down hills, slid down some slopes, and got scratched by thorns. He continued running, heading deeper into the forest. Peter looked around and realized Sasuke wasn't there, so he panicked some more and ran in another dorecrion, but he was still going the same way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Peter panicked and ran in a random direction, soon getting lost. He tumbled down hills, slid down some slopes, and got scratched by thorns. He continued running, heading deeper into the forest. Peter looked around and realized Sasuke wasn't there, so he panicked some more and ran in another dorecrion, but he was still going the same way.
A wolf follows after peter barking loudly as it ran after him. Sasuke was running after them his eyes glowed dangerously as he runs

Spikes
March 16th, 2017, 04:05 PM
He purred lightly, "It feels nice.." Jacob mumbled, slowly shifting his form into his animal form, stretching and smiling
Maurine smiled, stroking the fox's back fur. "I think you like this too much." he scratched his snout, moving his hands behind his ears again.

Pawziplier
March 16th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Maurine smiled, stroking the fox's back fur. "I think you like this too much." he scratched his snout, moving his hands behind his ears again.

He continued purring, louder this time, "I don't think I enjoy this too much.." He chuckled, leaning into Maurine's hand, his tail swishing happily

Poppyfrost
March 16th, 2017, 04:42 PM
A wolf follows after peter barking loudly as it ran after him. Sasuke was running after them his eyes glowed dangerously as he runs

Peter was freaking out to the point where he was crying. He never cried. Never. Hearing the barking wolf, he tried hiding, only to get himself cornered.

Bella~
March 16th, 2017, 06:18 PM

( @Bella~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=871) I can make a demon for ur humano if you want)

(yes please! Thank you!)

Spikes
March 16th, 2017, 10:30 PM
He continued purring, louder this time, "I don't think I enjoy this too much.." He chuckled, leaning into Maurine's hand, his tail swishing happily
(yes please! Thank you!)
(Name: Jazz (*cough*) Blyte
Species: Cat demon
Contracted to: Benjamin Brehen
Description: Short black and messy hair with vividly green eyes. He maintains a small amount of stubble, and is rather unkempt, but he prefers it that way.
Cat- A regular black cat, with white tuxedo markings and green eyes.
Personality: He comes off as quite unloyal and lazy, only servicing when it suits him, though he can be very protective when the time comes. Sometimes you can never tell what's going on his mind, though it's usually of little substance. Only acts affectionate when he wants affection himself.
Other: Bloop Pawziplier )
"Is there a too much for you?" he chuckled back, stroking the fox's back fur and smiling. "At least I know what we can do, now."

Pawziplier
March 17th, 2017, 12:02 PM
(Name: Jazz (*cough*) Blyte

Species: Cat demon
Contracted to: Benjamin Brehen
Description: Short black and messy hair with vividly green eyes. He maintains a small amount of stubble, and is rather unkempt, but he prefers it that way.
Cat- A regular black cat, with white tuxedo markings and green eyes.
Personality: He comes off as quite unloyal and lazy, only servicing when it suits him, though he can be very protective when the time comes. Sometimes you can never tell what's going on his mind, though it's usually of little substance. Only acts affectionate when he wants affection himself.
Other: Bloop @Pawziplier (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=421) )

"Is there a too much for you?" he chuckled back, stroking the fox's back fur and smiling. "At least I know what we can do, now."

"There definitely isn't a too much for me.." He chuckled, his tail happily swishing about

Bella~
March 17th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Benjamin looked around the garden, each step he took making a loud clicking noise as his shoes hit the cobblestone. His hands rested neatly at his sides before he moved them to strains the collar and ruffles of his shirt and coat. His black hair bounced along as he took his steps, he lifted a hand up to a bird and was disappointed to find that it would not land upon his finger. He reached up and pushed his glasses up into place on his nose, a frown etched across his features and a slight slouch in his back and slump in his shoulders. He continued walking.