PDA

View Full Version : Angel of darkness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 06:12 PM
October 6 2666 was the date when a man named Sasuke wolfheart, brother to winter wolfheart and Sakura wolfheart, loved by all and was known to be " the kindest man you've ever met " was forever changed he was forced to be part of a ritual or should I saw he was the sacrifice for it a ritual that brought back a dark evil a evils so powerful the only thing the old ones could do was seal it this man became it's vessel. Now Sasuke is possessed by this dark entity and now calls himself seyton in a number of three days the world has fallen into darkness. Demonic beings roam free killing anything and anyone in its path humans still live but they are only a few thousand remaining but we have found something found something that will help us end this mayhem. Sasuke has left one video behind for us ... no for you the future of light. Watch carefully and listen to what he said before this hell came to be.

[video starts] a door opens, a man was tossed through it but quickly recovers getting up but the door closes fast he bangs against the door " you lied to me!! You [beep]s!!! Get me out of here! I didn't want this I never wanted this!!" He says falling to his knees at the door after a while. He turns to look at the camera and begins to slowly walk towards it sitting in a chair in front of him so you could see him clearly now, he was a handsome man with reddish eyes and long messy black hair but you could easily tell that he's been though a lot he looked tired and weak but he looks at the camera with a fire in his eyes he takes a deep breath and leans forward " my name is Sasuke wolfheart, the date is October 5th 2666 .... I've been tricked into something horrible something that I was promised that would save the world but this ... this isn't that it's a monster aiming to destroy the world and remake it into something..... something like hell on earth. And I am the item that is needed to make this happen...." he covers his face " im sorry.. I'm so sorry but " he looks at the camera his left eye glowing brightly " I'm making this video to change that this ... this thing wants me to change something a prophecy that this thing fears and ... loves this prophecy says they will be a group of children born with the power of angels and a demon who once stood by this things side as a lover this group will go out and find a weapon no a thing that will give them the strength and power to take out this darkness..... but they are given three choices the first is to kill me with the darkness getting rid of this madness once and for all. The second is to find a way to take this being out of me and trapping this guy again resulting in me living and this darkness forever trapped in hell once again..... the last I don't understand that much.... the last to make this thing fall in love again but not with the demon ... with a angel I honestly don't know how that would work this thing wants everything to die and everyone to suffer but.... if this happens the world will be at peace with darkness " he looks away " if all fails and the group can't find the weapon in time when the moon is blood red darkness will win and nothing can win against it ..... if you're seeing this please kill me end my life I don't want anyone to suffer " he looks at the camera his eyes tearing up as silent tears fall down his cheeks " winter Sakura I'm so sorry i should've listened I should've stayed with you.... I love you guys I wish I could've seen you one last time but..." his eyes glowed dangerously " I'm slowly losing myself I keep seeing him he keeps coming after me I can't sleep and they keep draining me with these tests.... please if the angels are watching this I'm begging you " a dark mass was seen behind the man as he smiles sadly looking down " end this madness " the camera goes out [ video ends]

You heard him. You're chosen to end this madness go out there and Save the world.... by the way my name is winter wolfheart leader of the last group of humans you were born with my sister will go with you leading you until a leader is made. She'll teach you everything you need to know about this hell ... I'll be here in the old city of New York if you need a army at your side so for the sake of the world and ... my brother save it ... please.

Forum for demons
Name
Beast form
Demon form
Role in the kingdom of darkness ( like warriors or generals or anything that relates to a kingdom of hell)
Powers
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for blessed group ( only one demon here)
Name
Looks
Full power mode ( your ultimate form)
Role in the group
Powers or skills
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for the army
Name
Looks
Role
Skills
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

rubinaito
March 14th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Name: Amelia Marie Lis
Looks: http://www.culturadecanarias.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/anime-girl-with-short-blonde-hair-and-green-eyes.jpg
Full power mode ( your ultimate form): https://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/w01/432978-angel-anime-anime-girls-wings.jpg
Role in the group: The one that falls in love with Sasuke :3
Powers or skills: She can communicate with animals and grow plants.
Personality: TBRP'd
Love interest: Sasuke :3
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

SkyHeart
March 14th, 2017, 06:21 PM
(Save me a spot for Blessed Group please! And I'm honestly still a little confuzzled with the plot XD I'm sorry for being a dummy!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Accepted!! And it's okay if you have any questions just ask :3)

SkyHeart
March 14th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Name: Kaitlyn (Some call her Rose)

Looks: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F0a%2F20%2F76%2F0a2076abf75 19896272761744a440cfc.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F 525091637787441535%2F&docid=ofZGhZnsWckmVM&tbnid=OSIJxQUTjDe4wM%3A&vet=1&w=600&h=900&client=ms-android-samsung&bih=508&biw=320&q=anime%20girls%20with%20light%20brown%20hair&ved=0ahUKEwjQkfO7lNfSAhVL1WMKHcBdDA4QMwhuKB0wHQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

Full power mode ( your ultimate form): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fce%2Fba%2F60%2Fceba6006f8f e7437963e78d6c115f562.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fdemong oddess13%2Fwinged-anime%2F&docid=EiLWM81ocyd7XM&tbnid=f95JyomBXBjijM%3A&vet=1&w=736&h=942&itg=1&client=ms-android-samsung&bih=404&biw=320&q=anime%20angel%20girls&ved=0ahUKEwj4y4Ktk9fSAhXqj1QKHS3mCe8QMwiyAShCMEI&iact=mrc&uact=8

Role in the group: (Idk XD I need help with this)

Powers or skills: In her normal form, Kaitlyn can only control fire and light, but when she is in her full power mode, she can materialize weapons and change into different armor (This does make her lose energy if she does this. And this power is like Erza's from Fairy Tail :3). She can also fly and has heightened agility.

Personality: TBRPED, but she can be nice and sweet. Kaitlyn can also be determined and will protect those who she loves and cares about.

Love interest: Open!

Other: Nu

Questions: Nu

cute skeleton
March 14th, 2017, 06:43 PM
name: storm may

human form: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8b/c9/17/8bc917ba251b01561df9d9a253bc40cb.jpg

beast form: http://img05.deviantart.net/d66e/i/2007/154/6/c/__shadow_creature___by_endine.jpg

demon form: http://i.imgur.com/h8qmGOu.png

role of the kingdom of darkness: warrior

powers: can manipulate shadows into any form or shape to help blend in

personality: tbrp'd

love interest: open

other:nope

questions: do shadow demons count as demons?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Yes!!) also roles are what you do in a group like warrior, healer, assassin or cook just any role that helps your group )

Spikes
March 14th, 2017, 06:46 PM
(Wait wait wait so by role, could you pick the person that attempts to kill? Just curious. I wanna make a character)

SkyHeart
March 14th, 2017, 06:50 PM
(Warrior then? XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 06:51 PM
To jazz hmmm sure if you're in the evil side ) to sky yes!! Accepted)

rubinaito
March 14th, 2017, 06:52 PM
To jazz hmmm sure if you're in the evil side ) to sky yes!! Accepted)
So when do we start?

Spikes
March 14th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Forum for the army
Name: Blitz (Possible cover-up?)
Looks: As he's almost always in a bad mood, his face is creased in places such as between his eyebrows, and he has bags under his eyes. White, messy hair with deep blue eyes and a scar lining from his forehead, through his nose to the bottom of his right cheek.
Role: Assassin?
Skills: Blitz is agile and very well-balanced at all times. A self-proclaimed free-runner, he trains himself often to a degree where he gets injured. Although he's sure footed and confident with his actions, his strength is sacrificed in battle. To win a fight, he needs to end it quickly.
Personality: With a fiery temper, he faces a lot of repercussions for his naive and badly thought out actions. Very easily aggravated and likely to lash out, he's quite easy to trick into a bad position, and is horrible at making friends. Feels lonely quite often as a lash back to his brash actions.
Love interest: None
Other: Possibly would attempt to kill Sasuke because he's a stoopid. Not sure, though.
Questions: Would assassin be a role for an army member?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Yes!! Accepted) and not yet until I know they're is a enough peeps in this )

Spikes
March 14th, 2017, 07:54 PM
*Dances*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Hmmmm I guess we could start who wants to start us off)

rubinaito
March 14th, 2017, 08:31 PM
I gotchu Sasu

Caligo Everton
March 14th, 2017, 08:32 PM
K so I'm lazy. What spot is open for caligo? What do you think would fit her best and can you sum up your gigantic starting post cause I'm too lazy to read it all.))

rubinaito
March 14th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Amelia was sitting on the edge of her bed, watching the screen. Her eyes were blank, and her face was devoid of any emotion as she watched Sasuke's final message.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 08:40 PM
lol they're all open except for the darkness leader) a man named Sasuke was possessed by a demonic lord named seyton in a number of three days the whole world had fallen into ruin only a group of blessed children and one demon can defeat him using a weapon that can destroy the darkness but at last you have three choices, let him live and find love, kill both Sasuke and the darkness or trap the darkness and free Sasuke if you fail well you all die ) so ... you could be a part of Sasukes army of demons or the demon of the blessed group?)

Winter eyes glowed as he knocks on Amelia's door " watching my brothers video again?" He says laughing softly as he heard his brothers voice... it always hurt him when he heard it but he just smiles though it like usual

SkyHeart
March 14th, 2017, 08:42 PM
(Welp, Idk how to jump in XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Just jump in!! You could be watching the video or walking around :3)

SkyHeart
March 14th, 2017, 08:58 PM
(Okie!) Kaitlyn's eyes were wide as she sat on her bed, with the girl's laptop playing a video that many had told her to watch. At first, she thought it was just a new legend, but this... this looked real. It could've been effects, but it didn't look like it at all. "Wow... so it really is true..." She gasped as she shut her computer and fell back on her bed, gazing at the ceiling as she pondered about the video.

Spikes
March 14th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Blitz sat on a stool in the corner of the room, eyebrows furrowed with concentration as he read a book. He had no idea what it was about. It was all gibberish to him. He grumbled to himself and threw the book down, spreading his legs slightly and leaning forward as he rested his chin on his hands. Reading was extremely frustrating in itself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sakura yawns a bit as she knocks on kaitlyn's and blitz room " come out I need to talk to y'all if you have any questions about the video "

rubinaito
March 14th, 2017, 09:02 PM
"Yeah." Amelia answered, brushing her hair back out of her eyes. "I'm trying to figure it out." Her room was covered in notes and pictures, yarn connecting everything together. "I've got to help him, Winter..." Her voice cracked.

(So, were Amelia and Sasuke already in a relationship?)

SkyHeart
March 14th, 2017, 09:04 PM
(Wait, we all live together? XD)

Spikes
March 14th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Sakura yawns a bit as she knocks on kaitlyn's and blitz room " come out I need to talk to y'all if you have any questions about the video "
"..What?" he called out. He wondered if his hearing was dying down with old age, but he wasn't that old, was he? He was old enough to be experienced...
Swinging the door open swiftly, and with a rather high amount of force, he looked at the smaller, feminine figure in front of him. "What do you want." he grumbled.

SkyHeart
March 14th, 2017, 09:09 PM
"W-Wha?" Kaitlyn snapped out of her thoughts as she sat up. There was a knock on her bedroom door and she hopped off of her bed. She opened the door and looked up at Sakura. "What is it?" The girl asked as she rubbed her eye. There wasn't much light in her room, so the small girl had to get used to the light outside of her room.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Nope Sasuke in no relationship but he was friends to many ) and yes you live together :3)

Winter nods slowly walking in and sitting by her " ... and you can remember your blessed.... but... but how could you save him with that monster inside of him controlling him?" Says winter in his light husky voice he was a tall powerful man with ice blue eyes and white short messy hair he looked kinda like sasuke but more ... cute

Sakura was a tall powerful looking woman with red and blue eyes and long gray hair that was tied up in a ponytail " I'm here to answer questions about the video and test you two out "

SkyHeart
March 14th, 2017, 09:38 PM
(Okie dokie XD) "Oh, the video!" Kaitlyn said as she recalled what she watched a few moments ago, looking down. "It was... interesting... and sad..." She said, looking back up at Sakura, not quite sure of how else to put it.

Spikes
March 14th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Nope Sasuke in no relationship but he was friends to many ) and yes you live together :3)

Winter nods slowly walking in and sitting by her " ... and you can remember your blessed.... but... but how could you save him with that monster inside of him controlling him?" Says winter in his light husky voice he was a tall powerful man with ice blue eyes and white short messy hair he looked kinda like sasuke but more ... cute

Sakura was a tall powerful looking woman with red and blue eyes and long gray hair that was tied up in a ponytail " I'm here to answer questions about the video and test you two out "
"Test me out, huh? Sure, missy. Let me get back to my room." he scowled slightly. He was already in a bad mood and he didn't want to push it any further.

rubinaito
March 14th, 2017, 09:43 PM

Amelia licked her lips nervously, looking out the window. "To be honest, Winter..." She looked at him. "I really, really don't know." She looked on the verge of tears.

(So, what if Amelia manages to get Sasuke under control by friendship, and Winter x Amelia becomes a thing?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Sakura smiles " that man in the video is my brother.... I've never saw so weak in my whole life ....and that's why I'm here to test your power and make sure you can help him and save this world " she says as she looks at blitz " sure thing " in a spilt second her sword was at his neck and she was behind him " ohh too slow"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Amelia licked her lips nervously, looking out the window. "To be honest, Winter..." She looked at him. "I really, really don't know." She looked on the verge of tears.

(So, what if Amelia manages to get Sasuke under control by friendship, and Winter x Amelia becomes a thing?)
:3 sure on the winter x Amelia but I'm not giving away Sasukes fate until the time is right so I'm not saying a thing about what happens to him :3)

Winter nods slowly holding her close " ... yeah me too.... " he says looking at the screen his brother once so strong and proud just looked so weak in it and the tears hurt him even more he closes the computer " ...... but we'll no you guys will save him from his suffering I know it you are blessed after all so I know you can do it ..... and just know.... if you really need to... kill him just.." he cuts himself off

Spikes
March 14th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Sakura smiles " that man in the video is my brother.... I've never saw so weak in my whole life ....and that's why I'm here to test your power and make sure you can help him and save this world " she says as she looks at blitz " sure thing " in a spilt second her sword was at his neck and she was behind him " ohh too slow"
He was definitely ticked off now. Who did this girl think she was? He'd been training for years. In a jagged movement, he flipped her arm, turning it to the side and aiming the sword away from him. "Don't even think about it." he growled, his grip tightening on her arm in pure anger.

SkyHeart
March 14th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Kaitlyn watched Blitz go back to his room before looking as Sakura. She pushed a lock of hair that was covering her face. "What's the test about?" The girl asked. She then watched the two begin to fight, which startled her a little. "Oh. You're here to test our powers?!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Sakura just smiles as she disappears and reappears behind him " good job and yes you could say that but I don't have any powers so go easy on me after all you two will be fighting demons much stronger then winter and I we are the leaders of this family after all "

rubinaito
March 14th, 2017, 10:03 PM
:3 sure on the winter x Amelia but I'm not giving away Sasukes fate until the time is right so I'm not saying a thing about what happens to him :3)

Winter nods slowly holding her close " ... yeah me too.... " he says looking at the screen his brother once so strong and proud just looked so weak in it and the tears hurt him even more he closes the computer " ...... but we'll no you guys will save him from his suffering I know it you are blessed after all so I know you can do it ..... and just know.... if you really need to... kill him just.." he cuts himself off
"..." Amelia didn't answer right away. "I can try making it quick." She said softly. "But... there has to be some way to save him."

Spikes
March 14th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Sakura just smiles as she disappears and reappears behind him " good job and yes you could say that but I don't have any powers so go easy on me after all you two will be fighting demons much stronger then winter and I we are the leaders of this family after all "
"Then don't try to jump me." the one thing he was proud of through the years were his reflexes. He didn't want this girl to think she was top stuff around him. "I can deal with them without your help." so condescending. She acted as if he was a rookie, yet she was younger than him. Ridiculous.

SkyHeart
March 14th, 2017, 10:06 PM
"I-I know, and I'm honestly kind of nervous about this." The little girl admitted, placing a hand on her arm. "What if I didn't train well enough, or what if I and the others get hurt? What if we die?!" Kaitlyn asked Sakura with worry, insecure about the situation.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Winter nods " there is either trapping the darkness or making that monster fall in love but I don't trust either of them "

Sakura smiles " then don't be wide open I know you're older and all but I've actually been out there fighting demons as you trained in here fighting humans after all you are needed so I guess I don't really need to test you but " she looks at the girl " I do need to test you and don't worry that's why I'm doing this to make sure you're ready so come at me I believe in you all"

rubinaito
March 14th, 2017, 10:17 PM
"Just something to end his and everyone else's misery." Amelia whispered.

Spikes
March 14th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Winter nods " there is either trapping the darkness or making that monster fall in love but I don't trust either of them "

Sakura smiles " then don't be wide open I know you're older and all but I've actually been out there fighting demons as you trained in here fighting humans after all you are needed so I guess I don't really need to test you but " she looks at the girl " I do need to test you and don't worry that's why I'm doing this to make sure you're ready so come at me I believe in you all"
(Lol you really didn't give him much time to react, though :/ keep in mind he is still well-trained, and should be able to at least try to dodge or counter a speedy attack)
"Get the training over with, then." he already hated her attitude. How much longer would he have to deal with her? Her ilk was probably just as bad, if not worse. The quicker they finished their little "mission" the sooner he could relax.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 10:25 PM
K :3 and sorry about that )
Winter nods slowly as he stands up " I guess I don't really need to test you you and a group of people will be sent out tomorrow morning and you will be with them .... just keep in mind the man he once were"

Sakura smiles " but you passed and tomorrow morning you and a group of people will be out there not in here you all will have to fight on your own and maybe even fight the darkness itself if you find that weapon either way out there is hell and those demons will not hesitate to kill you especially my brother "

rubinaito
March 14th, 2017, 10:33 PM
"You know me, Winter. Sasuke was like a brother to me, and if it means ending his pain by killing him, then I eill. But not until I try other options." Amelia reached a hand out to touch Winter's cheek. "In the end, things will be better for us."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Winter leans into her hand " .... yeah ...." he holds her hand looking down and he .... he was shaking a bit " I just I was blessed like you i could help save him .... I wish I was the one in his place he doesn't deserve that pain he's the best thing that ever happened to anyone now everyone even me is scared of him.... I just wish I could do something anything " he says holding her hand tightly

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 02:40 AM
K :3 and sorry about that )
Winter nods slowly as he stands up " I guess I don't really need to test you you and a group of people will be sent out tomorrow morning and you will be with them .... just keep in mind the man he once were"

Sakura smiles " but you passed and tomorrow morning you and a group of people will be out there not in here you all will have to fight on your own and maybe even fight the darkness itself if you find that weapon either way out there is hell and those demons will not hesitate to kill you especially my brother "
"Your brother better watch his back." he spat slightly, maintaining his glare, though with hint of threat within his tone. "I don't spare those who don't deserve it. If he wants to kill me, so be it. Looks like only one of us will be coming back alive." his statement ended in a low growl, one of promise.

SkyHeart
March 15th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Kaitlyn nodded. "We'll be ready to fight!" She told Sakura, though her mind thought differently. "I hope I don't die... but there might be a chance. That chance better not happen... I'm not ready to end my life here."

rubinaito
March 15th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Winter leans into her hand " .... yeah ...." he holds her hand looking down and he .... he was shaking a bit " I just I was blessed like you i could help save him .... I wish I was the one in his place he doesn't deserve that pain he's the best thing that ever happened to anyone now everyone even me is scared of him.... I just wish I could do something anything " he says holding her hand tightly

"You are doing something, Winter. You're preparing us for a fight that could kill us... that's just as important." Amelia gently kissed him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Sakura smiles " no it's you guys who should watch they're backs remember he's now darkness itself..... he's much stronger then all of us and the shadows watch your every move use that to your advantage he's cocky now so use that now come follow me " she says turning around and walking away

Winter laughs softly as he holds her close kissing her back " yeah just make sure to hit him for me he never listens afar all " he says smiling
( Jazz I just got a idea for your character would you like to betray humanity and gain power from darkness itself ? :3 )

Caligo Everton
March 15th, 2017, 12:36 PM
lol they're all open except for the darkness leader) a man named Sasuke was possessed by a demonic lord named seyton in a number of three days the whole world had fallen into ruin only a group of blessed children and one demon can defeat him using a weapon that can destroy the darkness but at last you have three choices, let him live and find love, kill both Sasuke and the darkness or trap the darkness and free Sasuke if you fail well you all die ) so ... you could be a part of Sasukes army of demons or the demon of the blessed group?)

Winter eyes glowed as he knocks on Amelia's door " watching my brothers video again?" He says laughing softly as he heard his brothers voice... it always hurt him when he heard it but he just smiles though it like usual
Can calie be the demon of the blessed group?))

SkyHeart
March 15th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Kaitlyn said nothing, but she instead simply nodded before following Sakura as she closed the door to her room behind her. She stopped for a few moments before looking at Blitz. "Are you coming?" She asked him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Can calie be the demon of the blessed group?))
Sure!)

Caligo Everton
March 15th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Sure!)
Great. Recap?))

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Sakura smiles " no it's you guys who should watch they're backs remember he's now darkness itself..... he's much stronger then all of us and the shadows watch your every move use that to your advantage he's cocky now so use that now come follow me " she says turning around and walking away

Winter laughs softly as he holds her close kissing her back " yeah just make sure to hit him for me he never listens afar all " he says smiling
( Jazz I just got a idea for your character would you like to betray humanity and gain power from darkness itself ? :3 )
Kaitlyn said nothing, but she instead simply nodded before following Sakura as she closed the door to her room behind her. She stopped for a few moments before looking at Blitz. "Are you coming?" She asked him.
(Nah I think he should stay good, though make some bad decisions on the way. Suits his char :3)
"He can try me." he smoothed his hair back, scoffing slightly. Sounded like she was underestimating him. Fair enough, he could show her otherwise. Looking at Kaitlyn, he raised an eyebrow in distaste and followed without a word.

rubinaito
March 15th, 2017, 04:05 PM

Amelia laughed, resting her head on his shoulder.

Caligo Everton
March 15th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Amelia laughed, resting her head on his shoulder.
(Recap? And who's who and what are the ships?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 04:38 PM
So far the only ship that's sailing right now is winter and Amelia, Sakura is still open and Sasuke has not shown himself yet )

Sakura smiles as she walks into a big room " now then we wait for my brother and then you guys are out of here "

Winter smiles " we should be going it's time for you to leave and save my big brother "

Caligo Everton
March 15th, 2017, 04:42 PM
So far the only ship that's sailing right now is winter and Amelia, Sakura is still open and Sasuke has not shown himself yet )

Sakura smiles as she walks into a big room " now then we wait for my brother and then you guys are out of here "

Winter smiles " we should be going it's time for you to leave and save my big brother "
Recap? Also, please check 'His Lab')) :)

SkyHeart
March 15th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Kaitlyn nodded and leaned against a wall to wait. (Sorry for short post XD)

rubinaito
March 15th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Amelia kissed him once more. "Yeah..." She murmured, her eyes drifting to the floor.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Winter smiles as he begins to stand up " come on follow me " he says walking out the door

Sakura looks at blitz and kaitlyn " okay now we wait here "

SkyHeart
March 16th, 2017, 06:37 AM
Kaitlyn nodded in understanding. "Alright, but just wondering. .. how long do we have to wait?" She asked in a polite manner.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2017, 06:38 AM
She smiles " don't worry he's coming this way right now so it'll be a few minutes but not too long " she says kindly

rubinaito
March 16th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Amelia followed, breathing in slowly.

SkyHeart
March 16th, 2017, 04:07 PM
(Boop)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Sakura nods as she sees winter come in with Amelia " okay now that we're all here time for us to say goodbye to you all " winter nods slowly " yes this is goodbye but we pray that it's not the last "

rubinaito
March 17th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Amelia shifted her weight. "This isn't goodbye, it's a "See you Later"." She said, trying to at least be a little positive.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Winter smiles as he nods " okay now" with a snap of his fingers a huge round door was opening behind them " we will see you all soon when you find the weapon and when you all are in need of a army come here remember the training and the video it'll help you all in the world of darkness "

rubinaito
March 18th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Amelia nodded, staring into the black abyss with no fear, only determination.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Winter smiles " now go if you have any last words before going say it now " he says calmly as the door opens fully

rubinaito
March 18th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Amelia turned and simply kissed Winter before pulling away and heading into the doorway.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Winter smiles softly as he watches her go. Outside was pure hell nothing but black skies and fire burning here and there and you could hear roars, growls and noises of people suffering

Spikes
March 18th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Open displays of affection at a time like this? Children. He growled to himself in disgust, before making his way out of the doorway with a confident stride. Outside, it was as if they were literally in hell. They could've been, for all he knew. No matter. There was a point to what they were doing, and he wasn't going to be phased by the sight in front of him, at least not yet. He still had a job to do.

SkyHeart
March 18th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Kaitlyn nodded. "We'll see you later. Hopefully this isn't the last time we'll see each other." She said before walking through the entrance.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2017, 05:52 PM
The door closes behind them slowly as winter smiles " yes we will see you all soon " he says as the door closes leaving outside in hell. A loud roar was heard nearby but strangely it almost sounded like a angry female voice saying " watch it punk!!" That roar came from a female demon with long black hair and dragon like claws and feet and she also had a dragon tail she was pinning down a huge hellhound