PDA

View Full Version : Foxspring's secret love confession

SuspiciousMindz
March 13th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Okay, so this is for my senior warrior, Foxspring (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/foxspring.html). He's a warrior of Shadowclan and due to his personality, he's scared away most of his love interests XD So he's been single all his life. So secretly, Foxspring has a crush on his best friend, Badgersong (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/badgersong)(RP'd by Duskflight), but refuses to admit it or his sexuality, fearing that his best friend will run off. Meanwhile, Badgersong doesn't like Foxspring the same way, being that he leans towards females.

So here's what I need...

A Love Interest/Future Mate
With this, we can RP them out because I know, jumping right into being mates seems a little forced and that's no fun. Since they WILL have kits(this doesn't mean just she-cats need to apply), they need to somewhat enjoy being around each other. However, Foxspring is only going to like them because they look like Badgersong(not exactly, but please allow your cat to appear like a badger or be black and white!). I would like if the cat also had the prefix 'Badger' as it will hint to Badgersong(hopefully) that Fox actually really like him, though this isn't required. The cat also needs to be around his age, they will be last minute mates/kits since they are getting up there in age. If picked, we can discuss if they stay together in the end or not, but hopefully they do, because Fox is a lonely ol' grump.

Kits
Okay, no one apply for this until after the mate is picked! I understand you'll know what they'll look like, but it's up to me and the RP'er of the mate if they'll be biological or adoptive first.
Anyways, note that Fox will hate these kits. Kits annoy him so don't expect your kit to get much love. They will be his first and last liter of kits, very important! Of course he'll acknowledge them, but only as if they are pests. Dusk and I want little Fox/Badger kits running around xD So if they could look like a fox or a badger, that'd be awesome! Unsure how many there will be as of yet.

So in all, this is like a mini plot for my character. Although he's my first character here and BadgerXFox have been a thing since the beginning so I'll be super pick. It's a way for Foxspring to come to terms that he really does like his best friend as more than friends and perhaps this will lead to him finally confessing these feelings to him.
No choosing date yet, so feel free to apply!

Name:
Personality:
Plot Ideas?:
PPD:
Questions/Other:
RP Sample[optional]:

Duskflight BadgerXFox will happen in way xD

seasalt
March 13th, 2017, 08:50 PM
* wants to apply but shallow is only solid blaccck

SuspiciousMindz
March 13th, 2017, 08:54 PM
* wants to apply but shallow is only solid blaccck
Shallow is a love interest of his too xD

Wolvesregion
March 13th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Okay, so this is for my senior warrior, Foxspring (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/foxspring.html). He's a warrior of Shadowclan and due to his personality, he's scared away most of his love interests XD So he's been single all his life. So secretly, Foxspring has a crush on his best friend, Badgersong (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/badgersong)(RP'd by Duskflight), but refuses to admit it or his sexuality, fearing that his best friend will run off. Meanwhile, Badgersong doesn't like Foxspring the same way, being that he leans towards females.

So here's what I need...

With this, we can RP them out because I know, jumping right into being mates seems a little forced and that's no fun. Since they WILL have kits(this doesn't mean just she-cats need to apply), they need to somewhat enjoy being around each other. However, Foxspring is only going to like them because she looks like Badgersong(not exactly, but please allow your cat to appear like a badger or be black and white!). I would like if the cat also had the prefix 'Badger' as it will hint to Badgersong(hopefully) that Fox actually really like him, though this isn't required. The cat also needs to be around his age, they will be last minute mates/kits since they are getting up there in age. If picked, we can discuss if they stay together in the end or not, but hopefully they do, because Fox is a lonely ol' grump.

Kits
Okay, no one apply for this until after the mate is picked! I understand you'll know what they'll look like, but it's up to me and the RP'er of the mate if they'll be biological or adoptive first.
Anyways, note that Fox will hate these kits. Kits annoy him so don't expect your kit to get much love. They will be his first and last liter of kits, very important! Of course he'll acknowledge them, but only as if they are pests. Dusk and I want little Fox/Badger kits running around xD So if they could look like a fox or a badger, that'd be awesome! Unsure how many there will be as of yet.

So in all, this is like a mini plot for my character. Although he's my first character here and BadgerXFox have been a thing since the beginning so I'll be super pick. It's a way for Foxspring to come to terms that he really does like his best friend as more than friends and perhaps this will lead to him finally confessing these feelings to him.

Name:
Personality:
Plot Ideas?:
PPD:
Questions/Other:
RP Sample[optional]:

Name:Badgerfray
Role:mate
Looks:http://www.cat-breeds-encyclopedia.com/image-files/tortoiseshell-and-white-kitten.jpg
Perso:loving,fierce,brave,and sweet. She can be very strict but loves adventure and was once a bi boi but was changed because of her best friend
Plot ideas:they had never seen each others before, even tho they were both warriors, so they met when paired for a patrol and well.... There ya go.... (Writers block)
Questions:nupe
Other::crown:
Rp example: Badgerfray stood at the edge of a bush, her tail still. She was in a perfect hunting crouch, staring at a rabbit, a large one. She jumped, landed squarely on it and bit into its neck snapping it. The taste of warm blood filled her mouth. She watched as the rest of the patrol got ready to leave. She entered the camp and put her large prey on the pile. She caught the biggest one! Ypou know what that means? "Bloodfur, now you have to clean the nest!"

seasalt
March 13th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Shallow is a love interest of his too xD

yeeee

Starfall
March 13th, 2017, 09:02 PM
*waits to apply for kit*

The Cannibal
March 13th, 2017, 09:06 PM
*stalks* :3

Wolvesregion
March 13th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Name:Badgerfray
Role:mate
Looks:http://www.cat-breeds-encyclopedia.com/image-files/tortoiseshell-and-white-kitten.jpg
Perso:loving,fierce,brave,and sweet. She can be very strict but loves adventure and was once a bi boi but was changed because of her best friend
Plot ideas:they had never seen each others before, even tho they were both warriors, so they met when paired for a patrol and well.... There ya go.... (Writers block)
Questions:nupe
Other::crown:
Rp example: Badgerfray stood at the edge of a bush, her tail still. She was in a perfect hunting crouch, staring at a rabbit, a large one. She jumped, landed squarely on it and bit into its neck snapping it. The taste of warm blood filled her mouth. She watched as the rest of the patrol got ready to leave. She entered the camp and put her large prey on the pile. She caught the biggest one! Ypou know what that means? "Bloodfur, now you have to clean the nest!"
Dances*

monfang
March 13th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Name
Littlefoot (http://monybab.weebly.com/littlefoot.html)
Role Wanted
love interest
Appearance
in link
Personality
in link
Plot Ideas?
maybe little counters fox's aggression with his shyness and fox tries to get him to open up
PPD
10-something
Questions/Other
yes i know he aint black and white but he's all i have so
RP Sample[optional]
"Cliffheart, leaders are not just strength and body, they are heart and mind. StarClan would not dare give nine lives to a cat with only the ablity to walk. In my eyes, you'd be a great leader! Think about what you have accomplished, in all the moons that leg has bothered you! And the cat that you manages to escape from when others couldn't. You are a true, strong hero, Cliffheart. You have mind and heart, and that leg means nothing as a leader. I bet, if Grousestar had that same issue he would still be the same, the deputy then leader." she purred, and nuzzled him. She was trying her hardest to get him to see she meant every single syllable she said. But then again, she could only do so much to change his mind until she couldn't try no more. But she knew his pain, where his anger layed. She only wanted to hep soothe it. To help him, to make him happy and joyful. But then again she probably wasn't going to be able to tell him she liked him. By the way she's seen him and how he felt, he probably felt on worthy for a mate, and all the while she felt unworthy to be his mate. She did like him, in all honesty, and she had courage at that time. For about a moon or two they have been talking, and she only wanted for him to see she was trying to make him happy. "You are brighter than all of Silverpelt. Remember that." she said softly as she nuzzled him
And there again her pelt heated up as she did so. She slowly drew back so she didn't stir up alarm and looked away. Her eyes shining softly with her blush. How was she going to tell him? Hey I like ya wanna be mates? No, oh for the love of StarClan no! There had to be a better way to make him see. She looked up again and smiled. The stars! Purrfect! she thought with, well a purr. "And if you look, Cliffheart, not all stars shine brightly alone. There are some stars, litter twin stars, that rely on each other to shine." she purred, pointing her nose in the direction of two stars that sat next to each other. "If they were to be moved, one would shine fine while the other would be nearly unseen." he meowed then looked at him. "Maybe you need your twin star." she purred again.

SuspiciousMindz
April 18th, 2017, 06:42 PM
*revives*

Serendipity
April 18th, 2017, 06:52 PM

So here's what I need...

With this, we can RP them out because I know, jumping right into being mates seems a little forced and that's no fun. Since they WILL have kits(this doesn't mean just she-cats need to apply), they need to somewhat enjoy being around each other. However, Foxspring is only going to like them because they look like Badgersong(not exactly, but please allow your cat to appear like a badger or be black and white!). I would like if the cat also had the prefix 'Badger' as it will hint to Badgersong(hopefully) that Fox actually really like him, though this isn't required. The cat also needs to be around his age, they will be last minute mates/kits since they are getting up there in age. If picked, we can discuss if they stay together in the end or not, but hopefully they do, because Fox is a lonely ol' grump.

Kits

Name:
Personality:
Plot Ideas?:
PPD:
Questions/Other:
RP Sample[optional]:

Name: Badgerfuzz
Role Wanted: Mate ;D
Gender: She's biologically female, but identifies as a male. She still goes as she/her, and she'll identify as female again once she find out she has kits.
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6e/60/45/6e604587eca235156dcc25af0be4c04e.jpg
Personality: Badgerfuzz is silly, funny, and care-free. She's that one cat with no worries in the world... But she still cares about others, even though she gives off a not-my-problem vibe.
Plot Ideas?: Idk
PPD: 11.2 I think
Questions/Other:
RP Sample[optional]:

Dust
April 18th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Suspiciousmindz
(Head's up, I really like the idea of this plot n wanna get in on this, but this is not a currently roleplayed character so she's gonna have a few kinks to work out n more development, but I'll give you all the important stuff ;o; )

|| Name ||
Badgerbite
|| Age ||
50 moons
|| Role Wanted ||
Mate
|| Gender ||
Female (cis)
|| Appearance ||
| ref1 (http://www.animalnetwork.org/Photos_2013/HouseCats/C_Black&White_Willow2384_DiAnna_6-28-12.jpg)| ref2 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0d/9b/c5/0d9bc57cefaff2db7762e5311c86e811.jpg) |
Badgerbite is a large, muscular, short-haired tuxedo mix. Her base coat is black with a reddish tint to her undercoat. A large patch of white is splotched on her chest, leading down from her chest in a small sliver of white which expands back out onto her belly. Each paw is dipped in white, as well as her tail tip. Badgerbite has unusually long claws which she keeps sharpened and clean. Her eyes are an intimidating yellow-green, with flecks of darker green around the iris'.

Personality:
This ol' gals bite is truly worse than her bark, although her bark is nasty too. Some say Badgerbite received her warrior name after taking down a fully grown badger (with a "killing bite") as an apprentice, while other say that she received her name because of her razor sharp tongue. Needless to say, those who say the latter receive a lashing to the ears. Badgerbite isn't evil by any means, but she's definitely not someone you'd want to cross on a bad, or even good, day. She's manipulative, jealous, controlling, and by all means abusive. Her crude language and sharp tongue can be as sweet as honey when she wants her way, and she's not afraid to cry about it as well. Due to this, she's been mistaken as a very compassionate and family-oriented cat, but she does nothing but use others to satisfy her controlling nature. Badgerbite is naturally very motherly, as she would like to continue her bloodline, but she would be quick to guilt or disown (only in extreme cases) them if mother dearest didn't get her way.

|| Plot Ideas? ||
-They cross paths by chance and get into an argument or scuffle causing "love/hate" feelings, and that leads to them getting together and Badgerbite pressuring the tom into becoming mates with her?
-Badgerbite is basically awful and controlling, perhaps she could slowly start pulling Foxspring away as much as possible from Badgersong, leading to the ultimate break-up (a few moons after the kits are born?) of the two. She could be extremely jealous and spiteful towards both the toms and could possibly lead to a death/intense roleplay? o:
|| PPD ||
(It's pathetic, I know; however, I just came back from an unusually long hiatus)
|| Questions/Other ||
She's probably still going to be in development, but that is definitely her cemented personality. I liked the contrast between the two "badgers", as well as the personality differences!
|| RP Sample[optional] ||
(I'll edit and submit one, unless you don't want it o: Just need to go dig one out of the abyss)

SuspiciousMindz
April 20th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Boops