PDA

View Full Version : darcy kit finder

poppy
March 1st, 2022, 10:49 AM
So, my loner Darcy is looking for some kittens! She has two kits in RiverClan, Sunpaw and Sparrowskip (older half siblings) then a daughter in the outskirts. The father is an NPC fling she had. Darcy is a pale, tawny point she-cat with pale blue eyes. Kind of like a mix between the two kits designs. She is 39 moons old, and currently a single pringle, so will be raising these kits alone. Soon, though, the kits will be brought with her to RiverClan, so she can reconnect with her two older sons. That's all the info, I think.

The designs are enclosed in the spoiler below:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=28630&albumid=4495&dl=1646086112&thumb=1

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=28629&albumid=4495&dl=1646086112&thumb=1

No form, but be creative with these applications! I'll be choosing the names, but feel free to give me some suggestions :heartbounce: Thank you ^^

Tess_Potter
March 1st, 2022, 10:53 AM
So, my loner Darcy is looking for some kittens! She has two kits in RiverClan, Sunpaw and Sparrowskip (older half siblings) then a daughter in the outskirts. The father is an NPC fling she had. Darcy is a pale, tawny point she-cat with pale blue eyes. Kind of like a mix between the two kits designs. She is 39 moons old, and currently a single pringle, so will be raising these kits alone. Soon, though, the kits will be brought with her to RiverClan, so she can reconnect with her two older sons. That's all the info, I think.

The designs are enclosed in the spoiler below:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=28630&albumid=4495&dl=1646086112&thumb=1

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=28629&albumid=4495&dl=1646086112&thumb=1

Create your own form, but I'll be choosing the names! Thank you ^^

I'll take kit 1

starry
March 1st, 2022, 11:12 AM
poppy. I could bring Robin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1060029&postcount=7) back~ Kinda forgot about the plot tbh but I came back to it and really liked the idea! Not applying for a kit just wanted to let you know!

JackHunt_17
March 1st, 2022, 11:29 AM
( poppy. )
I really like kit 2. To me she looks like a little Lioness, with her sun gold pelt and those blueish green eyes.
Name Ideas: Lioness (or just Lion), Sun, Gold, Golden, Light
Sexuality: Bisexual but leans more towards females
Perso Overview: Despite being pretty much lesbian herself and being cool with bi, gay, and lesbian, Lioness doesn't belive in sexualities like "Pan" or "Ace" or "Aro" she believes they are fake and that everyones either bi gay or lesbian. She also doesn't believe in genders other than male or female, but is fine with trans cats. She's full of herself and very prideful. She acts without thinking which makes her hotheaded and unlikable to some. She's snarky and kinda a bully. Shes ignorant and straight up rude at times, but she wants to be a mother and will be very maternal, and will be an extremly loyal parter. If she gets to know you well enough she will be an extremly loyal friend and lay down her life for you.
Appearance: Sun gold female with a tan underbelly and calm blue eyes. She is very lean.
Mention: poppy.
Hope you like her :heartbounce:

poppy
March 1st, 2022, 12:14 PM
loving these already!

Ian
March 1st, 2022, 12:19 PM
Stop tempting me, I have too many characters already poppy.

poppy
March 1st, 2022, 12:25 PM
Stop tempting me, I have too many characters already poppy.
:eyes: okayyyy
just try not to think about how cute the designs are
or the family members
or the charrie ideas you have
if you dont, then you will be fine ^^

Ian
March 1st, 2022, 12:32 PM
:eyes: okayyyy
just try not to think about how cute the designs are
or the family members
or the charrie ideas you have
if you dont, then you will be fine ^^

If I make one I'm killing Shining. Your choice. :whistle:

poppy
March 1st, 2022, 12:33 PM
If I make one I'm killing Shining. Your choice. :whistle:
>:O
DONT USE MY LOVE OF THE MARSHMALLOW GIRL AGAINST ME!!!

Ian
March 1st, 2022, 12:35 PM
>:O
DONT USE MY LOVE OF THE MARSHMALLOW GIRL AGAINST ME!!!
MUAHAHAHAHA

poppy
March 1st, 2022, 12:36 PM
MUAHAHAHAHA
>:0 STINKY

poppy
March 1st, 2022, 04:16 PM
boopies

WhitesilverQueen
March 1st, 2022, 04:21 PM
boopies
aren't they both taken?

poppy
March 1st, 2022, 04:26 PM
// WhitesilverQueen

No, it's not first come first serve ^^ That's why I haven't accepted anyone yet!

WhitesilverQueen
March 1st, 2022, 05:28 PM
I present to you Sweet
Competing for Kit 1
Narrator:
Sweet, what personality traits do you feel describe you?
Sweet:
Well, I like to think of myself as a caring, kind, sweet, helping cat.
Narrator:
Sweet, when you grow up, what will you do?
Sweet:
If I can, I will stay with my mother
Narrator:
Why should you be chosen as Kit 1
Sweet:
I endlessly support my mother and care for her, and I feel that is just the kind of cat she needs right now
(I also want to have my first kit outsider be her.)
poppy.

poppy
March 1st, 2022, 07:45 PM
:heartbounce:

Skycloud
March 2nd, 2022, 02:01 AM
Application for Kit 1

I really like kit 1's design! There's really cool shading n' stuff <:

Name Ideas: Fawn, Meadow, Grove, Mist, Shadow (Mostly based on the design ngl)

· Non-binary (They/them) ·

(Just gonna use Fawn for this)
Fawn is a very shy and closed cat. They veer away from others, including their family. However, they are a hard working cat, and although antisocial, they try to impress others. Not in words, in actions. Fawn isn't necessarily scared of talking to others, but they have a very hard time doing it. When they do talk, they sometimes blurt out nonsense, so they try to avoid it as much as possible. They are very smart and can come up with fast solutions, but only if they don't have to communicate.

Sociability: Not very social. Fawn tries to avoid talking to other cats as much as possible, but they do try to impress them through actions.

Outlook: I'd say Neutral. They aren't necessarily pessimistic or optimistic, it honestly depends on the situation. Sometimes they cannot help but see the bad in things.

Responsibility: Fawn is quite responsible actually. If you give them a task, most of the time they will not fail to complete it in the correct way.

Cleanliness: This one is a hard one. Fawn tries to keep quite clean, especially in appearance, but sometimes there is some dirt or there are a few leaves on their pelt. It's pretty much unavoidable to them.

Generosity: Fawn is quite generous. They enjoy helping other cats through actions, as stated before, and generosity is an action they find easy to perform.

Manners: I mean, they are quite neutral on this one. Fawn doesn't speak a lot, so his word manners do not come out, but in actions it is about 50 50.

Bravery: Tries to be brave but mostly fails. That's all I'm going to say on that matter.

· A light cream colour molly with a white underbelly and paws. Her tail is brown with cream stripes. Very pale blue eyes. ·

poppy.

poppy
March 2nd, 2022, 10:25 AM
bumping this <3

poppy
March 2nd, 2022, 03:08 PM

poppy
March 3rd, 2022, 09:27 AM

poppy
March 3rd, 2022, 03:40 PM
teensy bonk :eyes:

poppy
March 4th, 2022, 09:02 AM

poppy
March 20th, 2022, 12:53 PM

poppy
March 21st, 2022, 06:23 PM
Nudge

R0WAN
March 21st, 2022, 08:36 PM
[cutely makes another character knowing full well that I have too many characters right now. Also, I've seen some pretty good applications so there is probably a low chance of this being accepted but I just wanted to say, if you are reading this, that I have been reading Darcy's roleplay and omg I think that she will be a wonderful mother and I will be excited for whoever gets chosen!!!]

Kit #: 2
Name ideas: Aspen, Mocha, Sam/Sammy, Campbell, Sana
Gender & Pronouns: AFAB, Genderfluid [any pronouns]
Personality: I knew very well that I wanted this cat to be a diva. He loves having attention on him, HUGE EXTROVERT, and loves her sibling more than anything [even more than the attention their mother gives them.] Think of Charlotte La Bouff from Princess and the Frog. That's the vibe I get from them. I think that this description of Charlotte describes the personality I have for this cat perfectly: "Sure, she's a little ditzy, a little childish at times, but she's also extremely positive, encouraging, a hopeless romantic and a wonderful friend."

poppy
March 22nd, 2022, 07:41 AM
ooooooooh :eyes:

Couple more bluoops

elswhere
March 22nd, 2022, 07:47 AM
jodi is comin' back rn poppy.

poppy
March 22nd, 2022, 07:48 AM
jodi is comin' back rn poppy.
ASFEDRAJKILKS DARCY'S GONNA START CRYING

ANGST YAY!

poppy
March 23rd, 2022, 12:23 PM

Hopeless
March 26th, 2022, 08:13 AM
Hello hello, I have recently chosen to try and get this (https://hopelesssoul.wixsite.com/hopelesssouls/post/snowhound) cat into the world somehow. Originally I planned to submit him to your other kit-finder (flurrywind's I believe), then as a warrior of Windclan, but he could fit in here. But I can't see the kit designs, could you describe them to me so I can pick?

Name ideas (just some ideas here): Eldar, Ivara, Ryul - Snow/ykit, Stromkit, Evening/Dawnkit,

poppy.

poppy
March 29th, 2022, 03:41 PM
Hello hello, I have recently chosen to try and get this (https://hopelesssoul.wixsite.com/hopelesssouls/post/snowhound) cat into the world somehow. Originally I planned to submit him to your other kit-finder (flurrywind's I believe), then as a warrior of Windclan, but he could fit in here. But I can't see the kit designs, could you describe them to me so I can pick?

Name ideas (just some ideas here): Eldar, Ivara, Ryul - Snow/ykit, Stromkit, Evening/Dawnkit,

poppy.

Hm, that's weird! So kit 1 is a pale red and white point with ghost tabby stripes and dark blue eyes, and kit 2 is a light reddish tawny with a lighter undercoat/belly and light blue eyes (kind of like a lioness, like hawk said ^^)

Hopeless
March 30th, 2022, 07:57 AM
Hm, that's weird! So kit 1 is a pale red and white point with ghost tabby stripes and dark blue eyes, and kit 2 is a light reddish tawny with a lighter undercoat/belly and light blue eyes (kind of like a lioness, like hawk said ^^)
I'm fine with both, just give me whichever one is left if mine is accepted

poppy
March 30th, 2022, 10:31 AM

poppy.

Accepted as Kit 1! Do you like Snowkit for the name?

[cutely makes another character knowing full well that I have too many characters right now. Also, I've seen some pretty good applications so there is probably a low chance of this being accepted but I just wanted to say, if you are reading this, that I have been reading Darcy's roleplay and omg I think that she will be a wonderful mother and I will be excited for whoever gets chosen!!!]

Kit #: 2
Name ideas: Aspen, Mocha, Sam/Sammy, Campbell, Sana
Gender & Pronouns: AFAB, Genderfluid [any pronouns]
Personality: I knew very well that I wanted this cat to be a diva. He loves having attention on him, HUGE EXTROVERT, and loves her sibling more than anything [even more than the attention their mother gives them.] Think of Charlotte La Bouff from Princess and the Frog. That's the vibe I get from them. I think that this description of Charlotte describes the personality I have for this cat perfectly: "Sure, she's a little ditzy, a little childish at times, but she's also extremely positive, encouraging, a hopeless romantic and a wonderful friend."

Accepted as Kit 2! Do you like Coralkit for the (Clan)name?

Thank you to everyone who applied, it means a lot :heartbounce: They'll be born a couple days after Darcy (hopefully) joins RC!

Hopeless
March 30th, 2022, 10:50 AM
That works!

R0WAN
March 30th, 2022, 04:05 PM
Accepted as Kit 1! Do you like Snowkit for the name?

Accepted as Kit 2! Do you like Coralkit for the (Clan)name?

Thank you to everyone who applied, it means a lot :heartbounce: They'll be born a couple days after Darcy (hopefully) joins RC!

Sounds good to me! I love the name Coralkit :)

poppy
April 6th, 2022, 10:13 AM
| Hopeless R0WAN |

Alright, it's time! If you both are still interested, I'm going to set up the birthing rp for Darcy/Maple :lovesquee:

Théo
April 6th, 2022, 10:22 AM
( poppy. )
Is this still open? The designs aren't visible anymore

poppy
April 6th, 2022, 10:25 AM
( poppy. )
Is this still open? The designs aren't visible anymore
No, sorry :\ Both spots are taken :heartbounce:

R0WAN
April 9th, 2022, 10:46 AM
| Hopeless R0WAN |

Alright, it's time! If you both are still interested, I'm going to set up the birthing rp for Darcy/Maple :lovesquee:

ahh okay! sorry for such a late response!