PDA

View Full Version : GAYBUSTERS

graves
March 13th, 2017, 12:11 AM
This is not based on Ghostbusters actually ! You didn't have to watch the show to roleplay !

So,this is about of group of lgbt+ people who are documenting ghosts. They go on trips to places,document them and study them aswel but theres also little things that are silly that can happen behind the scene too,they are like a family. Their are people who work in the HQ,using their computers to track the group as they are on field and there are people wh are on field busting the ghosts themselves. There are some friendly ghosts,they come by the HQ every so often aswel.

In this roleplay it's not a l w a y s about ghost busting,it can be about the striggles of the HQ or usual sillyness. The requirement? They have to be LGBT+ whether it be they are trans,nb, or gay,pan,ect. Just something! And er,I think its quiet obvious this is a human/ghost roleplay,no animals though your character can have a pet(1)! Just don't roleplay them with as much detail.

RULES:
-Character must have 1 LGBT+ quality (sexuality,gender,ect.)
-You can sign up as a ghost,or human
-Each character is allowed one(1) pet
-MUST for each response atleast have 4 sentences,or I will advise you not to roleplay here
-You can have two characters MAX
-Character romance is allowed,just don't let it overwhelm the main plot of the roleplay
-This roleplay isn't just about ghost hunting,they are a family so bonding moments are okay too ! Dont be afraid to go a little off topic c:
-I have the right to decline your application
-These are subject to change

For your character you can either be an on field worker or works in the HQ or even a ghost,the characteristics don't matter to me aslong as they are LGBT+

Please make your forms as detailed as possible. No TBRPED forms or you will be denied.

FORM:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
LGBT+ Factor:
Role in the group:
Human/Ghost?:
Roleplay Example:

Jazz ;v;

Spikes
March 13th, 2017, 12:27 AM
It READY
FORM:
Name: Shaun
Appearance: Slightly muscular with quite a bit of stubble and messy hair. Lacks pupils and irises and does glow a light blue, though would naturally be dirty blonde with light blue eyes. Likes to wear business shirts with the sleeves rolled up.
Personality: Very trusting and trustworthy himself, though a bit too much. He's always wanted to be a dad but never got the chance, so he acts like a parent to almost anyone he encounters, as long as they aren't older than him, or around the same age. Gets lonely very easily, and seeks out company.
LGBT+ Factor: He gay, boiz
Role in the group: Spicy latino ghoster visitor?
Human/Ghost?: Ghoster
Roleplay Example: Shard lay down, a puff of air escaping his chest as he made contact with the rocky ground. His short limbs stretched out in a star-shape as he looked up at the sky, wide eyes still trained on the clouds. The rock had done a good job against the buffeting wind, though the fluff still clung to his face, and covered his mouth like it always did. He didn't mind, though. You had to expect it with what he was wearing. (Sorry I ain't the best ;v; )
wolybro

Trashy Sky
March 13th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Name: Skylark
Appearance: Skylark has a tan complexion with a few freckles covering his skin and many, thin, scars on his arms and torso. He also has a thick, splotchy, hot glue burn scar on the top of his right forearm and a splashed splotch of an oil burn scar on the top of his left hand right above his thumb. His hair is naturally a dark brown, but he seemed to dye the top part of his short hair a dark blue color. His eyes are a dark, deep, brown. He's not very big, being around 5'3" and weighing about 120 pounds. Even though his body is small and slightly frail, his face seems to show a depressed look at almost all times. Even though that, he looks terribly exhausted about 24/7. His eyes are always half lidded and dark circles stay under them. He never seems to smile either, always a scowl or frown upon his face. Skylark wears a normal grey t-shirt under a purple, sweater-like, hoodie. He wears black jeans and red sneakers to accompany that. [Ref] (http://pre07.deviantart.net/7c01/th/pre/f/2017/038/a/4/execute_this_man_by_heartbroken_comic-day8pnl.png)
Personality: Skylark has been officially dead inside since he was 13, figuring out that life sucks and that he wanted to die. This would be his depression talking to him. Hell, the reason he's a ghost is because he actually killed himself. He done did it. Still, Skylark is depressed even after he killed himself because instead of blackness and silence he got purgatory on earth. Even if he is depressed as hell, he likes to make others happy as he doesn't want them to feel like he does. Though, he can sometimes be a little neurotic as he freaks out over things and switches from emotion to emotion. It happens to just be him as he thinks of things that will never happen and sees them to be true, as he's just a natural worrier. He likes to have friends, but his nervousness and social anxiety seem to stop him from making any. Though, he seems to get adorably excited when he makes a friend and gets to be around them, even if they aren't talking to him. Skylark also loves platonic love, like platonic hand-holding or hugging. He'll do this with every friend he makes as long as they let him, as he loves them. Hes also a bit of a meme, but we wont go into that. He does seem to be really creative though, and wishes he could still draw like he did when he was alive. Though, he's a bit happy with his death as he honestly wouldn't have met the friends he had now if he wasn't a ghost. Otherwise, TBRP'ed because I could go on and on but I'm tired.
LGBT+ Factor: He's trans[female to male] and Panromantic/Demisexual
Role in the group: He's the "inside mind" and teaches everyone about ghosts because he hangs out with them because he's really lonely
Human/Ghost?: Ghost, been dead for around a year
Roleplay Example: (Taken from ThunderClan | WindClan Border) Caramelblood seemed to cower down more at the insult, acting like it phased him just to see if he could trick the cat even more. Though, he popped up a bit at hearing Thrushflight's claws rake down the tree he was hiding behind. 'Nice thinking there, Thrush.' he thought as a slight toothy, mostly evil, grin popped on his face. He watched the ThunderClan warrior look around for whoever had made the noise so close to the border that reached the two. Caramelblood's blue eyes scanned the other warrior quickly while he was distracted, seeing how his head lifted up a bit to scan past him which in turn left his throat open for Caramelblood. The cream and caramel colored warrior knew this was the time to strike, when his victim was occupied with something else. So, he used his slightly crouching position to jump. They leaped over the border and their muscular figure bowled into Hiddentalon, the fact that Caramel's claws already being out but hidden under his fluffy fur adding damage as they curled into the ThunderClan warrior's side and neck. Their blue eyes became narrowed and dark while their softened and scared face became emotionless and hardened as they kept digging their claws slowly into Hiddentalon, obviously wanting to cause pain upon pain and probably even a slow death. "Someone as dumb as you has got to worship StarClan. Am I right or am I right?" he darkly chuckled out.

wren
March 13th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Name: Brandon
Age 18
Appearancehttps://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/s/common/uploaded_files/1471937052-afb9d911b031391eb9e0bf93d488244f.jpeg
Personality
Do I have too!!! Brandon is an uptight guy. He is quirky and hilarious at times when he finds the perfect things to say in order to bring everyone's spirits up. He loves making other people happy and jokes sometimes how good he is at doing it. He is very emotional, he may even tear up after loosening a bored game or something. But he quickly covers his off the rail emotions. He likes to dress sharp, it brings him great joy and takes pride in dressing well. He is certainly a geek and may be the youngest member of GayBusters. He invests his time in finishing his degree in school which he started young and is now attempting to finish. He skipped a few grades in order to do this all on time. Though after working here for a bit he decided his internship needed to become his career due to love for his family. His LGBT family. He hates goodbyes and often leaves before the departure to avoid breaking down, he would do anything for loved ones even push himslef out to the limits. He stresses over everyone's safety and ensures the group is well prepared. He is calm nd collected and even though he seems like the person who would be calm during an emergency he absolutely flips out over the smallest of things, "cuts, bruises, scrape's, burns even a scab" he's constantly goign to the doctor and asking things. He did once want to become a nurse but decided agasint it due to hours. He calls everybody cute little nicknames and is often the life of the party, whoe, staying safe of course.
LGBT+ FactorGay bean!
Role or contributing factor.Works with tech occasionally. Front desk receptionist
Human or ghost. HUUMMMAAANNN
Roleplay exampletall Russian blue she cat slipped into the clearing out from the warrior's den. Yes it be strange to see a queen coming form the warriros den but lately the senior queen had been yearning to be out and about. Nowadays she mistakes the warriros den for the nursery, it was becoming more frequent. She was afraid she'd hurt mistkits feelings at some point so she stayed near her kit at all times as a reminder. Polarpaw didn't need her help anymore, she didn't need to keep a keen eye on polarpaw just yet and moondancer was old enough to be having kits besides, she was deputy. It was mistkit that caused her stress and aninxt. And admist that the delusion and forgetfulness. Mistkit was a small bump in the road, one she truly enjoyed but set back her journey quite a few steps. The slender feline scanned the clearing with glossy eyes, she was exhausted. Wrangling up her kit
every second or two was getting tiring especially on her old bones. Not that she'd admit her weakness. She thought she was invincible. And wanted her sliver of belief to stay that way. Jay song raised her eyes to the nursery, peeking in the small opening form across the clearing, by now mistkit would be hanging out there or already gone. concluded jay song with a long huff. Another game of hide and seek. thought the queen. At least it gave her a chance to be moving about. Mitskit was and excellent hider, it was strange how a kit this young could magically just disappear in thin air. At least that's how it felt most of the time. Jay song really had to consider the places she'd check for mistkit, she would rarely hide the same place twice and hence jaysongs struggle in wrangling her. Though it reminds me of myself, I cannot say I experienced what my own mother experienced. Stress and struggle. Well not until I had mistkit and she was walking. Just as the feline was about to trot off to her suspected hiding spot she saw her other daughter out of the corner of her eye. A deep purr rumbled in her throat and she tunred. Moondancer! She picked
up pace and set finding mistkit into the back of her mind, generally mistkit would be drawn out by her older sister. She spotted her kin looking around, a look of confusion and boredom written over her daughters face. Surely I can cheer her up. No? the queen slipped in next to her daughter not even expressing a hello beofre getting nice and comfy next to her.bumping shoulders and then licking her cheek. "You look pale! What's wrong, feeling sick? Tired? Is Deputy taking it out of you? If halestar thinks she can over work you too much I'm afraid she'll have to find another deputy!" snapped jaysong suddnely getting defensive. Her shoulders tensing up as if she was going to spring up and stomr towards halestars den. Then she heard the clatter of pebbles. Her large ears swivelled with ease and suddnely her attention was focused on the bramble wall that faced the forest and the small rock wall. Her face pulled into a worried expression. "She wouldn't dare" she whispers under her breath. Teeth clenched in fear and body tense.
She turned towards moondancer.
Sometimes jaysong could communicate what's wrong just by looking at someone. She had a very expressed face. it meant her face gave away lots, emotions being the most given away information. Now it was worried. If mistkit really did go where she was forbidden to go.. What could happen. I have never caught her there. Hence my confusion. Maybe she has gone up there before. Maybe I just havnt caught her doing it. she froze.

She scanned the overhang nervous.
Nervous of what she may see,
a small body
tumbling,
tumbling,
tumbling
and out of sight.

graves
March 13th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Name: Cresent
Appearance: She has short black hair,being shaved on one side and letting the rest of it fall over her face in bangs. Its a solid black color-pitch like midnight. She has very pale skin,though having some color to it,a light peace color but is on the pale side,having a few freckles dance along her nose and cheek. She's rather skinny and lanky,but has curves atleast. She wears round circular glasses but the glass is purple in them,and usually wears long flowy shirts and gives off that "witch" effect
Personality: She is rather quiet and observant,but knows when to speak up. It's hard to get her mad and is rather patient with people to. She's not shy at all,and many people think because she is quiet that she is shy but she's not,she just doesn't have a lot to say. She's very kind to people,usually giving off that "motherly" vibe as she calls everyone "darling" or "hun" most of the time. She's fairly positive,and likes to keep peoples hopes up and it's hard to anger or make her feel down. She is smart and a problem solver, thinking fast but making it as if she had done it with ease. In summary,shes quiet but smart,and is kind to everyone she meets.
LGBT+ Factor: She is transgender,male to female.
Role in the group: Leader of the Gaybusters
Human/Ghost?: Human
Roleplay Example: The moment his mentor has rested his head on his everything was let go. He buried his head in his mentors chest fur as if he wanted to hid like a shy kit snugged into his mothers belly. He let out quiet sobs,gritting his teeth. He hated to cry,he hated to show emotion that made him look weak,he hated being like this. "I miss him so much Sleepingcloud I-" his voice cracked and quivered with emotions as thin tears slide down his fluffed cheeks. His ears were flat against his head. He felt small,weak,venerable like this but he couldn't help it. He had never properly morning,seeing as his lover died and then a day later he was training with a new mentor. It was overwhelming and he hadn't had a chance to cry, "I never got to tell him I loved him I-I..I could've saved him. I wasn't there." his voice was quiet as he moved his gaze to the ground. "Seeing him dead was the worst thing I've seen in my life,I wish it would've been me." his words were true. He would give anything to see his friend alive,he would give anything to watch Redpaw live out his life happily and growing up and catching rabbits like he always wanted instead of doing it from the stars. He wished he would have told him he loved him,he felt empty seeing as he didn't have much family. Redpaw was all he really had,as he usually shut people out with his rather quiet attitude. Both of them were so young that he didn't know how to handle his emotions,he felt alone and empty. He didn't know what to do with himself anymore. He had lost his purpose it seemed like,he didn't have a lot of family so there was really nothing to live for besides getting a warrior name. When his mentor pulled away he pulled away too,he looked away embarrassed. "I'm sorry,I probably got your chest fur wet." he gave a few sniffles in his speech. His yellow eyes still were fixed on the ground,his ears still pinned to his head. "And I'm sorry you had to go through that,I really am."
-Mudpaw to Sleepingcloud

Vanellen
March 13th, 2017, 12:40 AM
Name: Jim (100% original ik)
Appearance: http://prntscr.com/ej9lxz it's old art but he has red hair (rather bright tbh) and dark brown eyes. Conventionally attractive I guess. Moderately tall.
Personality: Jim is a huge flirt. Usually calls people he's interested in "Babe" or something along the lines of that, but when actually getting involved in a relationship he becomes a bit of a blushing mess. Doesn't get it when people aren't interested either and is very persistent. Can be borderline stalkerish. He's rather kind, but a downfall would be his fear of being rejected or forgotten, hence why he always tries to find an interest or whatever.
LGBT+ Factor: He's homosexual
Role in the group: Field worker
Roleplay Example:

Thanos then let his gaze meet the vampire's, looking into his eyes as though they were hiding something away from him. The vibrant eyes contrasted the rest of the vampires appearance, and he found that they didn't distract from his overall appearance, but rather put emphasis on his face. The face that was now so close to his own certainly didn't seem to be one of a chaotic and scheming creature, in fact, he found himself moving a hand to touch the cheek of the being before him. Though, his fingers felt no warmth like his own skin. He thought about how alike this creatures were as he then cupped the cheek of the other, the realisation of cold skin was now completely unthought of; a distant memory.
He didn't care anymore. He'd spent so much time caring about how different they were, how destructive they were, to now realise that their actions were no more horrible than his own kind.

Socks
March 13th, 2017, 02:29 AM
Name:
Sage Bailey
Appearance:
He has curly brown hair that has grown out just enough to cover his ears, and is often left undone and messy but it looks best that way. He has slightly tan skin that is littered with freckles on his face and shoulders. He is short with very little muscle and a cute childish look. He wears sweaters and sweat pants and overall very comfortable clothing either brightly colored or blacks and grays. He has gold stud earrings. He has a slightly feminine stature.
Personality:
[May add to]
Sage is very childish, with a great amount of curiosity. He seems to have no fear but in reality is actually afraid of almost everything but doesn't want to show anyone that he is. He loves all sort of fantasy things and is a huge nerd, often discussing new books he read or 'fangirling' over Harry Potter and some particularly nice looking youtubers. He giggles a lot and loves people, always wanting to be around others and is very clingy towards everyone.
LGBT+ Factor:
Smol Homo Lad
Role in the group:
Field Worker
Human/Ghost?:
Human
Roleplay Example:
[From a past RP]
Noah stirred, slowly sitting up and stretching, his back hurt. He opened his eyes to see he wasn't in his bed, or even in his house, but out in the middle of a grassy field with other teenagers around him, he felt like he recognized them all, like they all went to the same high school as him. In panic, his hand shot to his hair. He felt soft, curly locks. Not his hair. His arm was so pale, almost no color except for the pink tint at his elbow. Not his skin. He was tan with straight brown hair that was not at all soft. He didn't wear the bright colored shorts and dress shirt he wore now and he was sure he was taller than what he was now. He freaked out slightly, tugging on his hair and looking around to find some sort of solution. He felt through his pockets and found a small mirror I don't carry a mirror... No matter, he lifted it to look at himself; White hair, really pale with pink tinted ears, nose, and cheeks, and pale blue eyes. His features were really feminine and he could easily be mistaken for a girl. What is happening... I'm not me...

Stario&Co.
March 13th, 2017, 03:32 AM
Name: Inira Pride
Appearance: Inira is a short girl for her age, about 5'5. Her skin is the color of milk and caramel, and her eyes are a sky blue. Her original hair color is black, but she's always wanted to dye it blue
Personality: Inira is a very shy and timid girl, and always has been. She let's people push her around and agrees to almost everything, hardly ever speaking up. However under that large guard she puts around herself, Inira is very kind and generous, always helping her friends through rough times.
LGBT+ Factor: Inira is currently going through an identity crisis. Always being pressured to like boys, she feels as if that's what she has to like, but can't help her unfading feelings towards women. So basically she's a lesbian, but is too afraid to admit it.
Role in the group: She works in the field. She has the ability to sense and talk to all kinds of ghost. However if that's not aloud she can just be a regular field worker
Human/Ghost?:Human
Roleplay Example:Inira made her best attempt to blend into the wall she was pressed against. There were to many people around, and it made her quite uncomfortable. She pulled her hood over her head and brushed strand of hair out of her vision. I don't think I can handle all of these people She thought

graves
March 13th, 2017, 02:24 PM
@Comic Cat (Star :3) Accepted
Jazz Both accepted u gay fart
Socks Accepted
Marble Accepted
@Trasky Sky Accepted

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 13th, 2017, 02:48 PM
I'll definitely apply when off mobile

Trashy Sky
March 13th, 2017, 09:06 PM
just a bump!

graves
March 13th, 2017, 10:01 PM
@Vallene Accepted u gay poop

It was a typical morning for Cresent,seeing as she was walking into the the HQ and saying a good morning to Brandon,the receptionist. She set her bag down at her desk,taking out objects from her bag and placing them on her desk. She was planning to head out to an abandoned hotel today,but it seemed no one was at the office yet. She sighed,sitting in her chair. She wondered if their were any of their friendly ghosts lurking around the office,seeing as they always liked to tease employees of the Gaybusters to prevent them from getting work done. She pulled out her phone in boredom for people to arrive,sighing seeing as someone had changed her phone background to a picture of a image of a frog,was it a "meme" they called it? Yeah.

"Skylark I'd appreciate it if you stopped hacking my phone with weird images,thanks."

She knew the male must've been lingering around somewhere,seeing as he never left her alone when she was in HQ so it must have been him.

Spikes
March 13th, 2017, 10:04 PM
( wolybro a MEEM A MEME A ME EM Vanellen Hooray u got accepted bae)

Trashy Sky
March 13th, 2017, 10:11 PM
@Vallene Accepted u gay poop

It was a typical morning for Cresent,seeing as she was walking into the the HQ and saying a good morning to Brandon,the receptionist. She set her bag down at her desk,taking out objects from her bag and placing them on her desk. She was planning to head out to an abandoned hotel today,but it seemed no one was at the office yet. She sighed,sitting in her chair. She wondered if their were any of their friendly ghosts lurking around the office,seeing as they always liked to tease employees of the Gaybusters to prevent them from getting work done. She pulled out her phone in boredom for people to arrive,sighing seeing as someone had changed her phone background to a picture of a image of a frog,was it a "meme" they called it? Yeah.

"Skylark I'd appreciate it if you stopped hacking my phone with weird images,thanks."

She knew the male must've been lingering around somewhere,seeing as he never left her alone when she was in HQ so it must have been him.
Skylark seemed to tumble out of nowhere. Well, not really. He just allowed himself to be unhidden from the equipment he was hiding behind. The ghost gave a grin as he was pretty much on the floor, lying on his side as he gave a peace sign to Cresent. "Sah'dude." he greeted her with an even larger grin as he ignored the fact that he definitely changed her background pic on her phone. Skylark was a meme in fact. Though, the ghost pushed himself up as if he was living and didn't have ghostly parts that didn't really need to be pushed off the ground. He had the largest grin on his face that seemed like it wouldn't go away, and it probably wouldn't seeing how he got Cresent with two memes in less than five minutes. The male then seemed to slide over to Cresent and pretty much put all his weight on her chair. "So... what's up, honey?" he asked. Was he flirting or just being a dumbass? Its honesty unknown.

graves
March 13th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Skylark seemed to tumble out of nowhere. Well, not really. He just allowed himself to be unhidden from the equipment he was hiding behind. The ghost gave a grin as he was pretty much on the floor, lying on his side as he gave a peace sign to Cresent. "Sah'dude." he greeted her with an even larger grin as he ignored the fact that he definitely changed her background pic on her phone. Skylark was a meme in fact. Though, the ghost pushed himself up as if he was living and didn't have ghostly parts that didn't really need to be pushed off the ground. He had the largest grin on his face that seemed like it wouldn't go away, and it probably wouldn't seeing how he got Cresent with two memes in less than five minutes. The male then seemed to slide over to Cresent and pretty much put all his weight on her chair. "So... what's up, honey?" he asked. Was he flirting or just being a dumbass? Its honesty unknown.
She pushed her glasses close to her face and opened her mouth to say something,but just sighed once she had heard what Sky had said. "I just..I don't know what to do with you at times." She brought a hand to her face in fake stress,glaring playfully at him. She raised an eyebrow at the petname. "I'm doing just fine you ass." she replied sarcastically,though it wasn't meant to hurt him. It was just her way of dealing with the males flirts,seeing as she knew he never meant them. "Are you still wandering aimlessly like usual?"

Trashy Sky
March 13th, 2017, 10:31 PM
She pushed her glasses close to her face and opened her mouth to say something,but just sighed once she had heard what Sky had said. "I just..I don't know what to do with you at times." She brought a hand to her face in fake stress,glaring playfully at him. She raised an eyebrow at the petname. "I'm doing just fine you ass." she replied sarcastically,though it wasn't meant to hurt him. It was just her way of dealing with the males flirts,seeing as she knew he never meant them. "Are you still wandering aimlessly like usual?"
Skylark gave a soft chuckle at Cresent's sigh and fake stress. His eyes seemed to sparkle with rare happiness from being close to a friend. He gave a deeper chuckle and glanced down a bit at her reply to his petname, but was nonetheless still happy. The male ghost then gave a hum of approval at the human's question, always wandering as he had nothing to do at most times. Though, he shrugged anyways as if saying he wasn't sure why he was wandering aimlessly. "Yeah, pretty much. I've been here for..." he paused in his speech to think. "I've lost track of how long I've been behind that equipment." he then continued.

graves
March 13th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Skylark gave a soft chuckle at Cresent's sigh and fake stress. His eyes seemed to sparkle with rare happiness from being close to a friend. He gave a deeper chuckle and glanced down a bit at her reply to his petname, but was nonetheless still happy. The male ghost then gave a hum of approval at the human's question, always wandering as he had nothing to do at most times. Though, he shrugged anyways as if saying he wasn't sure why he was wandering aimlessly. "Yeah, pretty much. I've been here for..." he paused in his speech to think. "I've lost track of how long I've been behind that equipment." he then continued.
She hummed in a reply,nodding her head in response. "Well maybe you'll have something to actually do today. I'm going to an abandoned hotel today,figured you could come with me." Putting Crescent in a paranormal place was like a kid in a candy store. She could already feel the chills of excitement on going later,though she would have to wait until later afternoon or evening for anything to be active. She was in a rather good mood on finally going out somewhere,documenting. "I'm really excited." her voice was rather childish,but she couldn't help it,she was excited.

Trashy Sky
March 13th, 2017, 11:04 PM
She hummed in a reply,nodding her head in response. "Well maybe you'll have something to actually do today. I'm going to an abandoned hotel today,figured you could come with me." Putting Crescent in a paranormal place was like a kid in a candy store. She could already feel the chills of excitement on going later,though she would have to wait until later afternoon or evening for anything to be active. She was in a rather good mood on finally going out somewhere,documenting. "I'm really excited." her voice was rather childish,but she couldn't help it,she was excited.
Skylark gave another chuckle. "Of course you're excited." he stated with a smile as he leaned completely onto Cresent at this point instead of her chair. His body was cold to the touch and probably felt odd on her living flesh, but Skylark did this anyways as he didn't really care much and found it fun to just touch others at times. He was an odd one, that's for sure. "But, yeah... I'll go with you." he stated after a small moment.

Spikes
March 13th, 2017, 11:29 PM
(Bustin in on y'all >3>)
Shaun hadn't remembered his visit yesterday, he was much too tired to think about it. Not realising he'd stayed overnight, he looked outside, eyes widening as he saw the familiar setting he'd been placed in, apparently. He sighed softly, drifting out past the piles of equipment that had been stacked in haphazard piles and through the offices, stopping at the sound of familiar voices.

graves
March 13th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Skylark gave another chuckle. "Of course you're excited." he stated with a smile as he leaned completely onto Cresent at this point instead of her chair. His body was cold to the touch and probably felt odd on her living flesh, but Skylark did this anyways as he didn't really care much and found it fun to just touch others at times. He was an odd one, that's for sure. "But, yeah... I'll go with you." he stated after a small moment.
It took a bit to not physically shiver at how chilled his body was as he leaned on her. She didn't mind it though,even if having physical contact with a ghost wasn't the normal for everybody,Skylark touching her was no different then breathing honestly."You're leaning on me so much you might aswel be in my lap," she joked, "And I am!" she smiled,"I went to the library on reports from it,its abandoned,so no need for a break in,but usually when people go there their equipment either breaks or malfunctions so nothings been reported." Her eyes were lit up behind her purple shades,she could ramble on and on about ghosts if she was allowed to. I mean,she could,but she didn't feel like boring Skylarks dead ear off with her rambling. "I'm glad you're going,"

Trashy Sky
March 13th, 2017, 11:39 PM
It took a bit to not physically shiver at how chilled his body was as he leaned on her. She didn't mind it though,even if having physical contact with a ghost wasn't the normal for everybody,Skylark touching her was no different then breathing honestly."You're leaning on me so much you might aswel be in my lap," she joked, "And I am!" she smiled,"I went to the library on reports from it,its abandoned,so no need for a break in,but usually when people go there their equipment either breaks or malfunctions so nothings been reported." Her eyes were lit up behind her purple shades,she could ramble on and on about ghosts if she was allowed to. I mean,she could,but she didn't feel like boring Skylarks dead ear off with her rambling. "I'm glad you're going,"
Skylark gave Cresent a look at the statement she gave from him leaning on her, but he brushed it off with a huff. The ghost kept leaning against his human friend, smiling at her excitement on going to an abandoned hotel to see some ghosts even though she already had a ghost pretty much in her lap, like she said. "I'll never understand what's with you and ghosts." he stated with a small chuckle as he looked at her. He smiled even more, in the rare genuine happiness he sometimes gave at her saying she was glad he was going. It made the still-suicidal ghost feel welcomed. "Well, I'm glad I get to go with ya." he hummed out.

Spikes
March 13th, 2017, 11:43 PM
He pressed his face against the glass, looking in to see who was talking. Of course... It was Skylark again. He wondered if he'd ever leave this place, or if he stayed he just because he liked the company. If that was the case, he couldn't blame him. This was probably their best shot at human company. He smiled, pulling back from the glass and watching. He didn't want to interrupt them, at least not yet, though he was eager to greet them in the morning.

wren
March 13th, 2017, 11:57 PM
passing by Shaun brandon peeked past the half shut door of crescents office. Expecting to see her and maybe skylark. Who of course was always hanging in and around there. He held a tray from the coffee shop, two steaming espressos balanced perfectly on the weak tray. He offered a warm smile as he spotted both crescent and skylark. A news paper was tucked beneath his arm as he approached her desk. "Good morning" he beamed. Taking the paper and tossing it to crescent before pulling up a seat and passing her the cup. He looked at skylark. "Would've got you some. Just didn't know you were hanging around" joked Brandon as he made himself comfortable across from the two who were fighting over who was sitting on who's lap. He grinned pulling his leg up and resting his ankle on his knee before leaning back. He stares at the paper. It was from his parents who were somewhere in London. They had sent it to him, and quite honestly he was surprised to even get it. "The Gaybusters of [----] city have been ridding the cit of parnormal activity and have gained some popularity in doing it! The residents of [-----] city where excited to be confronted by this ghost busting miracles! the names of these fine heroes are... Blah blah blah reporter stuff" he recited in his head. The paper had been published by the London paper station, or one of them. Is there a London paper station. No. Problably not.The article made him nearly jump. The news was spreading across seas so quickly it was almost like a fantasy. The gaybusters were growing in popularity while being the only service like this on the market. Which made them original. He grinned to himself. "Look how famous we are! That's from London, my parents sent it. And also said to say hi for them" he remarked quite happy to carry the news on. His parents lived this little group and helped Brandon fund some of the material research, they also loved everybody here. Called em dolls whenever they happened to visit. Brandon cleared e thought of his parents away before replacing his smile.

Spikes
March 14th, 2017, 01:32 AM
This place was coming to life, as it did every morning. Watching everyone interact was lovely in his opinion, he'd always loved to see everyone have positive conversations and bond over ridiculous things. It was very heartwarming. He watched Brandon make his way into the office, along with the tray balanced within his hands, greeting Cresent with a smile. Sighing contentedly, he knocked, waiting for a response from the early-risers.

Stario&Co.
March 14th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Inira was standing by herself, as usual. It's not that she didn't want to talk to anyone, or she didn't like anybody there. She was simply to afraid to approach anyone. She usually let people come to her with work assignments, and didn't speak up unless absolutely necessary.

graves
March 14th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Jazz
Trashy Sky
Marble

"You know I love ghosts,Skylark. It's why I let you stay here in the first place." She joked. She loved ghosts with a passion,it was the main reason for her starting this group in the first place. She planned to do this for the rest of her life,then die,and come back as a ghost and keep on doing it. It was her passion. When Brandon,the receptionist,entered the room and tossed her the newspaper her eyes scanned the words Brandon had mentioned. "Morning Brandon," she greet happily. Her eyes glazed the artical over,they were gaining popularity worldwide by the second. "My god I guess we are famous," she yipped excitedly as she took one of the coffees from the tray,mumbling a thank you to the receptionist as she took a sip,eyes still looking through her purple shades at the newspaper. She set her cup down and perked down her glasses at the knock of the door,though she didn't know it was Shaun.

Trashy Sky
March 14th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Jazz
Trashy Sky
Marble

"You know I love ghosts,Skylark. It's why I let you stay here in the first place." She joked. She loved ghosts with a passion,it was the main reason for her starting this group in the first place. She planned to do this for the rest of her life,then die,and come back as a ghost and keep on doing it. It was her passion. When Brandon,the receptionist,entered the room and tossed her the newspaper her eyes scanned the words Brandon had mentioned. "Morning Brandon," she greet happily. Her eyes glazed the artical over,they were gaining popularity worldwide by the second. "My god I guess we are famous," she yipped excitedly as she took one of the coffees from the tray,mumbling a thank you to the receptionist as she took a sip,eyes still looking through her purple shades at the newspaper. She set her cup down and perked down her glasses at the knock of the door,though she didn't know it was Shaun.
Skylark chuckled a bit at Cresent's statement on her loving ghosts being the reason why she let him stay here. "I would've stayed here even if you didn't let me." he blurted out with a grin. Skylark probably wouldn't have stayed here, but saying that he would was just fun. Thinking about being a nuisance made Skylark slightly happy, which is probably why he messed with everyone at some point. The male ghost looked at Brendon for a moment with a huff at his statement and then watched as Cresent set her cup down, his shoulders shaking in a slight silent laugh for a moment. The ghost then stretched out an arm, his small body making him have to lean over a bit as he tried to reach Cresent's cup. There was about three different things he wanted to do if he could reach the cup even though he was terribly small. One would be to just knock the thing over, another would be to steal it and drink the thing if he physically could, and the last thing would be to see if his hand phased through it. Skylark was still getting used to a ghostly body after a year of being dead anyways.

graves
March 17th, 2017, 02:12 AM
Skylark chuckled a bit at Cresent's statement on her loving ghosts being the reason why she let him stay here. "I would've stayed here even if you didn't let me." he blurted out with a grin. Skylark probably wouldn't have stayed here, but saying that he would was just fun. Thinking about being a nuisance made Skylark slightly happy, which is probably why he messed with everyone at some point. The male ghost looked at Brendon for a moment with a huff at his statement and then watched as Cresent set her cup down, his shoulders shaking in a slight silent laugh for a moment. The ghost then stretched out an arm, his small body making him have to lean over a bit as he tried to reach Cresent's cup. There was about three different things he wanted to do if he could reach the cup even though he was terribly small. One would be to just knock the thing over, another would be to steal it and drink the thing if he physically could, and the last thing would be to see if his hand phased through it. Skylark was still getting used to a ghostly body after a year of being dead anyways.
She was still looking at the newspaper when she had sensed Skylark reaching for her cup. She didn't even need to lay eyes on him to say,"Touch my cup and I'll smack you,dear." her tone was calm and soft despite the words she said,a smug grin she wore behind her purple shades. She chuckled at his claim for the ghost staying here despite if she let him or not,she doubted it,but she didn't comment. "You're lucky I like you to much to kick you to the curb." she joked.

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 02:39 AM
Name: Kyrian, but her/his nickname is Sassy-Pants or Ky, Kria, Kiki, Ria
Appearance: http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t342/i_am_spyder_gurl/Mina_Kayano.jpg (not mine)
Personality: acts stuck-up, cool, fearless, to hide the fact that Ky is scared and much rather run into a corner. He/she loves to hang out with others and to talk with ghosts. Ky has a sharp, sassy tongue that always has something to say; its rare when he/she has nothing to retort back.
LGBT+ Factor: transgender
Role in the group: field person or documenter or whatever
Roleplay Example: Kitty walked around with her team members, and waved to Marley, a ghost boy who's nice. He was born in 1876, died at 12. He had red curly hair, gray eyes, brown trousers and brown shoes, with the typical brown vest over a tan shirt. He said that he was going to church with his family when the enemy army came and attacked. Kitty walked over to him and asked, "How are you today?" she smiled when he replied with, "G'day, m'lady. I'm doing quite well. You?" she scrunched up her nose and said, "No need to answer me so formally. I'm doing good, thanks."

ottersalad
March 17th, 2017, 03:48 AM
Name: Li (short for Lily)
gender: Female, she/her (although doesn't mind they/them pronouns too)
Appearance: Li has a short hairstyle, almost in a pixie cut but spiked upwards with gel and is on the long side, it is a jet black color but the top half is dyed an electric blue. Her eyes change color from blue to green depending on the light, but they are her most striking feature as they always have a dark ring of blue around the iris that make her eyes stand out. She has a slightly upturned nose and quite a prominent jawline. Li is of medium height and at a healthy weight. She always wears a small silver nose ring and she has piercings all along her ears, and a black string necklace with a blue gemstone pendant that she never takes off. The girl has a few tattoos here and there, only in black and white but some of them have a dash of blue. She wears neutral tones often with bright bold patterns. She has a smile that lights up your day.
Personality: Li is quite a sweet girl, and tends not to judge people although she has no problem starting up drama and trouble. She is very silly and if you want someone to do something dumb and stupid with, Li would be the right choice. She loves the outdoors and being outside she is really in her element. Li has a lot of opinions and likes to show them, and if you have a different opinion than her, she can persaude you to agree with her as she seems to have a talent of showing people whats right or wrong. Her manners are impecable, but once you get to know her not so much. She can prove her point easily as she is quite clever and witty, which can somehow seem intimidating. She has a canadian eskimo dog called Mo (http://www.tamaskan-dog.com/Blacks/history_files/image009.jpg) whom she adores.
LGBT+ Factor: gay as heck
Role in the group: field worker
Human/Ghost?: human
Roleplay Example: Aloestripe padded alongside the stream, watching the ripples in the water closely. His footsteps were quiet and light, even fish could feel soft vibrations from the ground where the tom walked. Aloestripe was a hefty tom and it was hard for him to be delicate with his paws. His long fluffy belly fur brushed the grass. Like every typical RiverClan warrior, Aloestripe loved getting his fur wet. Spotting a silver shining trout writhing in the water, he stepped carefully onto one of the stones in the river, but not carefully enough. With a huge splash, Aloestripe was in the river. The current wasn't strong so he wasn't being carried away, but he had scared away all the fish. He looked around with embarrassment but luckily he hadn't spotted anyone that could have seen his fall. Aloestripe clambered out, his long fluffy coat was soaked and stuck to his skin, making him look thin and scruffy. He shook out his pelt and soon he was back to his fluffy self. He looked up and stretched his leaf green eyes wide. Someone had seen him

graves
March 17th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Fallen
ottersalad
Both accepted!

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Fallen
ottersalad
Both accepted!
Thanks!)

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
March 17th, 2017, 06:43 PM
This is not based on Ghostbusters actually ! You didn't have to watch the show to roleplay !

So,this is about of group of lgbt+ people who are documenting ghosts. They go on trips to places,document them and study them aswel but theres also little things that are silly that can happen behind the scene too,they are like a family. Their are people who work in the HQ,using their computers to track the group as they are on field and there are people wh are on field busting the ghosts themselves. There are some friendly ghosts,they come by the HQ every so often aswel.

In this roleplay it's not a l w a y s about ghost busting,it can be about the striggles of the HQ or usual sillyness. The requirement? They have to be LGBT+ whether it be they are trans,nb, or gay,pan,ect. Just something! And er,I think its quiet obvious this is a human/ghost roleplay,no animals though your character can have a pet(1)! Just don't roleplay them with as much detail.

RULES:
-Character must have 1 LGBT+ quality (sexuality,gender,ect.)
-You can sign up as a ghost,or human
-Each character is allowed one(1) pet
-MUST for each response atleast have 4 sentences,or I will advise you not to roleplay here
-You can have two characters MAX
-Character romance is allowed,just don't let it overwhelm the main plot of the roleplay
-This roleplay isn't just about ghost hunting,they are a family so bonding moments are okay too ! Dont be afraid to go a little off topic c:
-I have the right to decline your application
-These are subject to change

For your character you can either be an on field worker or works in the HQ or even a ghost,the characteristics don't matter to me aslong as they are LGBT+

Please make your forms as detailed as possible. No TBRPED forms or you will be denied.

FORM:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
LGBT+ Factor:
Role in the group:
Human/Ghost?:
Roleplay Example:

Jazz ;v;
Name: Nathaniel Cardway
Appearance: light blond hair and bright blue eyes, he is quite short
Perso: acts kinda like jay but less of a jerk
LGBT: bi
Role: Ghost cons
Human/ghost: ghost
Rp example: Nate signed, he was still alone, he hadn't seen anyone for years,..., SYKE! He floated down towards the others.

Trashy Sky
March 17th, 2017, 07:23 PM
She was still looking at the newspaper when she had sensed Skylark reaching for her cup. She didn't even need to lay eyes on him to say,"Touch my cup and I'll smack you,dear." her tone was calm and soft despite the words she said,a smug grin she wore behind her purple shades. She chuckled at his claim for the ghost staying here despite if she let him or not,she doubted it,but she didn't comment. "You're lucky I like you to much to kick you to the curb." she joked.
Skylark let his arm go limp with a huff of annoyance, letting his phantom-like body just go limp and slide to the floor. "Maybe I want to be smacked." he suddenly stated with a huff, not even thinking about what he was saying anymore. The ghost moved to lie on the floor with a groan, staring at the ceiling as if he was ready to die a second time. "I'm sure you wouldn't have the guts to kick me out anyways," he started with a chuckle. "I would have gone all like 'boo!' and then you'd all run away." he joked with another chuckle, just saying anything that came to his mind at this point.

graves
March 17th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Name: Nathaniel Cardway
Appearance: light blond hair and bright blue eyes, he is quite short
Perso: acts kinda like jay but less of a jerk
LGBT: bi
Role: Ghost cons
Human/ghost: ghost
Rp example: Nate signed, he was still alone, he hadn't seen anyone for years,..., SYKE! He floated down towards the others.
Declined.

Please make your form more detailed,and your roleplay example have proper grammar.