PDA

View Full Version : Sparked Up Life

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 01:38 AM
ayyyy this is a slice of life rp with a small twist c;

its pretty much normal life as you know it, going to school or work and hanging out with friends; all that stuff. but, the people here may or may not have small powers! it's nothing big like controlling an element or so or picking up huge objects with telekinesis, but it's just small powers that may or may not help you in life. like using telekinesis to pick up your spoon to eat cereal or pick up the remote without moving from the couch. otherwise, it's just life as always!

i have a few rules for this thread though
-no op or extensive powers
-if you can, try not to copy/duplicate powers!
-you can have a pet, but you cant just rp an animal
-try to let everyone rp! dont leave anyone out if you can
-please don't quote this post!!!
-and have fun or whatever!

-Form-
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power[Optional]:
Other:
Questions?:

people that may or may not be interested in this
fenic! wolybro milo

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 03:14 AM
here's my really bad form

Name: Skylark Vaal Barentain
Sexuality: Panromantic; Demisexual
Appearance: Skylark has a tan complexion with a few freckles covering his skin and many, thin, scars on his arms and torso. He also has a thick, splotchy, hot glue burn scar on the top of his right forearm and a splashed splotch of an oil burn scar on the top of his left hand right above his thumb. His hair is naturally a dark brown, but he seemed to dye the top part of his short hair a dark blue color. His eyes are a dark, deep, brown. He's not very big, being around 5'3" and weighing about 120 pounds. Even though his body is small and slightly frail, his face seems to show a depressed look at almost all times. Even though that, he looks terribly exhausted about 24/7. His eyes are always half lidded and dark circles stay under them. He never seems to smile either, always a scowl or frown upon his face. Skylark wears a normal grey t-shirt under a purple, sweater-like, hoodie. He wears black jeans and red sneakers to accompany that. Even though he's pretty blind, needing glasses to see anything past around ten to fourteen feet in front of him, he doesn't wear the clumpy things even though he owns them.
Personality: Skylark has been officially dead inside since he was 13, figuring out that life sucks and that he wanted to die. This would be his depression talking to him. Though, he's gotten this far so maybe he's fine now. Right? No, wrong. Skylark is worse then ever at this point as he's lost the will to do almost everything. The only thing he still loves to do is draw and paint as that's his best hobby. He has a creative passion in it, and gets excited to see other art as he believes his is horrible. Even if he is depressed as hell, he likes to make others happy as he doesn't want them to feel like he does. Though, he can sometimes be a little neurotic as he freaks out over things and switches from emotion to emotion. It happens to just be him as he thinks of things that will never happen and sees them to be true, as he's just a natural worrier. He likes to have friends, but his nervousness and social anxiety seem to stop him from making any. Though, he seems to get adorably excited when he makes a friend and gets to be around them, even if they aren't talking to him. Skylark also loves platonic love, like platonic hand-holding or hugging. He'll do this with every friend he makes as long as they let him, as he loves them. Hes also a bit of a meme, but we wont go into that. Otherwise, TBRP'ed.
Power[Optional]: Technokinesis [used for things like turning on the tv from far away or connecting a phone to bluetooth or wi-fi]
Other: someone love him please
Questions?: why do i have to live any longer

Fel
March 12th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Name: Lucinda April Di'Angleo
Sexuality: Lesbian !
Appearance: wip - i'll mention you when i'm done!
Personality: ^^
Power[Optional]: She's got the power to make plants grow quite quickly, but not in small amounts! Ex. she can make a tiny bean shoot grow in a few minutes or so, but when it's bigger, it takes more time.
Other: you don't have to accept her until she's finished <3
Questions?: n/a

New Adventures
March 12th, 2017, 12:43 PM
-Form-
Name: Most people call her by lil' ram, but Ram's real name is Ophelia Teresa Morales.
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance: A Brown hair brown eyes brown freckled shorty that's a little chubby with pale skin.
Personality: An open minded, goofy, can be a bit immature, and when they dislike someone, they can be very stubborn.
Power: Sometimes they can appear to look like they have ram horns, tail, hooves, and snout, giving Lil' Ram the appearance of a Ram furry. They couldn't ram their head into anything, though. It's mostly for looks. (Sorry if this is too op!)
Other: Nah.
Questions?: Is Lil' Ram's power too op?

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 12th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Power[Optional]: Has unusually sharp reflexes that the average person could never have. (Tell me if it's OP or not. Thanks! ^^)
Other: Hello. :3
Questions?: Nope.

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 02:44 PM
-Form-
Name: Most people call her by lil' ram, but Ram's real name is Ophelia Teresa Morales.
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance: A Brown hair brown eyes brown freckled shorty that's a little chubby with pale skin.
Personality: An open minded, goofy, can be a bit immature, and when they dislike someone, they can be very stubborn.
Power: Sometimes they can appear to look like they have ram horns, tail, hooves, and snout, giving Lil' Ram the appearance of a Ram furry. They couldn't ram their head into anything, though. It's mostly for looks. (Sorry if this is too op!)
Other: Nah.
Questions?: Is Lil' Ram's power too op?
Their power isn't op, it's just... not really a power. It sort of makes them a hybrid and that's not really allowed here hah. Sorry...

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Power[Optional]: Has unusually sharp reflexes that the average person could never have. (Tell me if it's OP or not. Thanks! ^^)
Other: Hello. :3
Questions?: Nope.
The power isn't op depending on how sharp the reflexes are hah, just keep that in check during rp! Accepted!

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Name: Lucinda April Di'Angleo
Sexuality: Lesbian !
Appearance: wip - i'll mention you when i'm done!
Personality: ^^
Power[Optional]: She's got the power to make plants grow quite quickly, but not in small amounts! Ex. she can make a tiny bean shoot grow in a few minutes or so, but when it's bigger, it takes more time.
Other: you don't have to accept her until she's finished <3
Questions?: n/a

psh i'm just gonna accept her because i know you're pretty good at forms c:

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 12th, 2017, 02:54 PM
The power isn't op depending on how sharp the reflexes are hah, just keep that in check during rp! Accepted!
(Sure thing! I'll make sure he isn't OP. XD)

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 07:56 PM
bump!

Spikes
March 12th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Ayy bumpin in
-Form-
Name: Shard
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/f0SRPeV.jpg (Yes he has a pic now)
Personality: Shard loves company, to say the least. He's almost always attached to someone by the hip, though he can never pay attention to more than one person at a time. Despite his friendliness, he barely ever talks, communicating via energetic gestures instead. Don't get too friendly with him, or he might never leave you alone! Once developing a crush, he'll try to find out who they like, and act just like them.
Power[Optional]: Often accidentally gives people small static shocks, or ends up causing slight technological problems with electric equipment
Other: Trashy Sky
Questions?: Have any other favourite animoos? >3>

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Ayy bumpin in
-Form-
Name: Shard
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/f0SRPeV.jpg (Yes he has a pic now)
Personality: Shard loves company, to say the least. He's almost always attached to someone by the hip, though he can never pay attention to more than one person at a time. Despite his friendliness, he barely ever talks, communicating via energetic gestures instead. Don't get too friendly with him, or he might never leave you alone! Once developing a crush, he'll try to find out who they like, and act just like them.
Power[Optional]: Often accidentally gives people small static shocks, or ends up causing slight technological problems with electric equipment
Other: Trashy Sky
Questions?: Have any other favourite animoos? >3>
accepted

and no i watch manga

Spikes
March 12th, 2017, 08:29 PM
accepted

and no i watch manga
Sweet
Do you watch the mango known as... twilight

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Sweet
Do you watch the mango known as... twilight
yeeeeeeeeeeee

March 12th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Name: Ronaldo Lewis (Ronnie)
Appearance: my inability to draw hands makes me sad (http://fancypoodledoodle.deviantart.com/art/Ronnie-668685053)
Personality: Lazy; Ronnie likes to lay around and eat pizza, and he dislikes walking. He's also qyite sassy and, although most of the time he isn't, thinks he's good at comebacks. Unfinished - Will get to it when I can, unless I can take a TBRP for the rest of it whichiusuallyneverdoimsorry
Power[Optional]: He can float a bit above ground. Not any good in fighting (which he doesn't do anyways), he just floats instead of walks because he's lazy.
Other: Based loosely off of Sock Sowachowski in the short animation, Welcome to Hell.
Questions?: Nope!

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Name: Ronaldo Lewis (Ronnie)
Appearance: my inability to draw hands makes me sad (http://fancypoodledoodle.deviantart.com/art/Ronnie-668685053)
Personality: Lazy; Ronnie likes to lay around and eat pizza, and he dislikes walking. He's also qyite sassy and, although most of the time he isn't, thinks he's good at comebacks. Unfinished - Will get to it when I can, unless I can take a TBRP for the rest of it whichiusuallyneverdoimsorry
Power[Optional]: He can float a bit above ground. Not any good in fighting (which he doesn't do anyways), he just floats instead of walks because he's lazy.
Other: Based loosely off of Sock Sowachowski in the short animation, Welcome to Hell.
Questions?: Nope!
*chokes* better hands then mine and hhhhnnn sock
accepted

March 12th, 2017, 09:53 PM
*chokes* better hands then mine and hhhhnnn sock
accepted

Thanks so much! And I'm sure you're fine at hands! And yes I love that animation so much i ship sockathan oops

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Thanks so much! And I'm sure you're fine at hands! And yes I love that animation so much i ship sockathan oops
you're welcome!
and pshhh no i suck at handssss
and sameeeeee

Spikes
March 12th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Fawn
wolfy's ur momther?
Hello grandchild o3o

March 12th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Fawn
wolfy's ur momther?
Hello grandchild o3o

hello my newfound grendperont owo

Trashy Sky
March 13th, 2017, 10:14 AM
bump!

Trashy Sky
March 15th, 2017, 02:29 PM
fenic! ¤Insert_User_Name¤ Jazz Fawn
since no one else is joining, we can start the rp now!

Spikes
March 15th, 2017, 02:39 PM
(Woot)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 15th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Alex sat on a bench in the park, his hazel eyes looking around at the people having fun. Throwing frisbees, playing soccer, rolling down a hill... "Watch out!" A little bit yells at him as a frisbee whizzes past his head. He quickly puts his arm out and catches it before it goes out of his reach, handing it back to the kid. "Woah! Thank you!" The kid says, running back to his friends. "Your welcome." Alex says in a caring voice, watching him run back to his friends and play again. Sometimes he wondered about his reflexes, his friends said that he was really fast at reacting, and he sometimes wanted to put them to the test. But he decided against it, deciding to just act normal like he didn't have super fast reflexes.

March 26th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Alex sat on a bench in the park, his hazel eyes looking around at the people having fun. Throwing frisbees, playing soccer, rolling down a hill... "Watch out!" A little bit yells at him as a frisbee whizzes past his head. He quickly puts his arm out and catches it before it goes out of his reach, handing it back to the kid. "Woah! Thank you!" The kid says, running back to his friends. "Your welcome." Alex says in a caring voice, watching him run back to his friends and play again. Sometimes he wondered about his reflexes, his friends said that he was really fast at reacting, and he sometimes wanted to put them to the test. But he decided against it, deciding to just act normal like he didn't have super fast reflexes.

Ronnie was on a walk through the park - without the walking. Instead of walking, the 19-year-old ginger-haired boy floated lazily through the air, chewing on a piece of minty gum. Not looking where he was going, as he was too busy thinking (a.k.a. silently complaining) about his job, and didn't realize he was heading straight for a guy until he was about to crash right into him. He gave a surprised yelp at his close approach and attempted to move put of the way, but it looked like he was too late.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 26th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Ronnie was on a walk through the park - without the walking. Instead of walking, the 19-year-old ginger-haired boy floated lazily through the air, chewing on a piece of minty gum. Not looking where he was going, as he was too busy thinking (a.k.a. silently complaining) about his job, and didn't realize he was heading straight for a guy until he was about to crash right into him. He gave a surprised yelp at his close approach and attempted to move put of the way, but it looked like he was too late.
Alex didn't make a sound as he turned to see a person about to crash into him, but rather opened his eyes wide and put his body into action, getting off the bench and moving to the other side of the pathway. Then putting his arm out in front of the person in case the person fell, all in a record time. ( If there was a record for such a thing. ) He then noticed the person was floating in mid air, removing his arm from in front of the person. "Are you okay?" He asks.

March 26th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Alex didn't make a sound as he turned to see a person about to crash into him, but rather opened his eyes wide and put his body into action, getting off the bench and moving to the other side of the pathway. Then putting his arm out in front of the person in case the person fell, all in a record time. ( If there was a record for such a thing. ) He then noticed the person was floating in mid air, removing his arm from in front of the person. "Are you okay?" He asks.

Ronnie was stopped by the arm, bumping into it. Embarrassed, he felt his face warm up and straightened his dark green sweater and the skirt he'd always been made fun of for wearing. Not that he cared. Running his fingers through his ginger bangs, he kicked some loose, dry mud from walking earlier off of his pant leg. This was why he always floated. His clothes stayed clean that way. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks," he replied, "Sorry for almost crashing into you. Wasn't looking where I was going."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 26th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Ronnie was stopped by the arm, bumping into it. Embarrassed, he felt his face warm up and straightened his dark green sweater and the skirt he'd always been made fun of for wearing. Not that he cared. Running his fingers through his ginger bangs, he kicked some loose, dry mud from walking earlier off of his pant leg. This was why he always floated. His clothes stayed clean that way. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks," he replied, "Sorry for almost crashing into you. Wasn't looking where I was going."
"It's okay." Alex says, smiling. "I'm Alex. Alex Byrne. What's your name?" He asks, noticing that the person was still floating, which he found interesting. "Floating in mid air must be fun. That is, when you don't almost run into people." He laughs.

March 26th, 2017, 11:57 PM
"It's okay." Alex says, smiling. "I'm Alex. Alex Byrne. What's your name?" He asks, noticing that the person was still floating, which he found interesting. "Floating in mid air must be fun. That is, when you don't almost run into people." He laughs.

Looking down at his feet, which were about five or six inches above the ground, he let his feet sink to the ground, though, being the lazy person that he was, he sank down to sit on the bench Alex had been sitting on. How was he not overweight? "Nice name, Alex," he replied, smiling lazily in return, "I'm Ronnie Lewis. And yeah, it's pretty cool I guess. I almost never walk, I just float. Surprisingly, you're only the second person I've ever bumped into." He gave a little laugh as well.