PDA

View Full Version : The quest for land. (Dragon roleplay)

New Adventures
March 11th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Welcome to 'the quest'. I'm just really bored right now, so this might not be a great idea.

>History

Okay, so, this group of dragons, the Bears, are wild dragons and are starting to get bored with the land they have. They have a history of no mercy battles. So, there is another group called.. well they don't have a name, but they are dragons with riders. They are in serious danger though. The Bears are trying to take over households.

>Basic stereotype of The Bears

The Bears are large, toothy dragons with little to no mercy. They constantly want more and more. They tend to have broad, large wings and scales. Very rarely is a furred member of The Bears have Bear origin.

> Tame dragon stereotype

Tame dragons are small, dog sized usually fluffy dragons. They usually are very organized and have decent manners. They tend to have dull teeth, collars and clipped claws.

>Tame form:
Name:
Appearance:
Rider:
Fears:
History:

>Bear form:
Name:
Appearance:
Claw size:
Teeth size:
Skills:
Fears:
History:

>Rider form
Name:
Skills:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Height: ( Tall, short or normal)
Skin tone:
Fears:
History:

>Dragons

Bears: Rabbit, Falcon, Drift, Striker, Crimson, Kyla
Tame: Eagle, Snow, Fairy
Riders: Willow, Abi
Wild: Fog

>My Bear form:
Name: Rabbit
Appearance: A smaller than usual fluffy white dragon with milky blue eyes, small paws, a long fluffy tail and long ears.
Claw size: Normal
Teeth size: Smaller than usual
Skills: Shows promise for planning and digging. Not exactly fighting..
Fears: Other members of The Bears, dragons with big teeth, bats, and big bugs.
Likes: Clawing at the dirt, staying by his mother's side, adventuring, and waving his long fluffy tail around.
Dislikes: Humans, non Bears, and strong scents.
History: Rabbit was recently born into the Bears and has had few problems.

New Adventures
March 11th, 2017, 09:13 PM
anyone here?

aleka!
March 12th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Name: Eagle
Appearance: He's a golden brown color, but covered in fur. He's slimly built, with golden colored eyes. He has neat, black talons that are usually trimmed. He has black horns that are shaped like a ram's. He does have feathered wings, which are actually quite big. He also has feathers running down his spine, all the way to his tail. He has ears, plus whiskers. He has a leather collar, plus a gold earring in his right ear.
Rider: Willow
Fears: He doesn't really like tightly enclosed spaces, because he can't really fly. He also doesn't really like to fight.
Dislikes: Bears, forests, caves, and water.
History: He was found, as an egg by Willow, and she raised him.

Name: Willow
Skills: She's pretty skilled with her bow and arrow, climbing, hiding, and foraging.
Hair color: Golden Brown, a strand of red, stained by clay.
Eye color: Brown
Height: short
Skin tone: pale
Fears: Spiders, pretty much any bug, brambles and thorns, plus very dark spaces.
Likes: She enjoys climbing trees, hunting, and collecting things, for example, bird's eggs.
Dislikes: She hates getting wet, raccoons, frogs, and toads.
History: She's an orphan, and actually lives in the forest, in a clearing with Eagle. She found an abounded egg in the forest, and raised it.

Wait, do dragons speak the language of humans?

New Adventures
March 12th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Accepted, and yes!

New Adventures
March 12th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Lol Dead thread.

New Adventures
March 15th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Please join anyone who sees this. I am too bored for my own good.

aleka!
March 15th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Welp, I may as well make another form.

Name: Drift
Appearance: She's slightly short dull silver scaled dragon. She has white underscales, and horns that curve slightly on the end, and pointed ears. She has crystal blue eyes, and a longer than normal tail. Her horns and claws are black. Plus, she has oversized wings. Her scales are more sleek, and she actually has a fur running down her spine, which is dark gray.
Teeth size: Slightly smaller than normal.
Skills: She's quite skilled at flying, and she's pretty persuasive. She's not exactly the strongest dragon, but she has wits.
Fears: She's pretty uneasy with other dragons larger than herself, and storms.
Likes: Hunting, romping around in shallow water, and anything to do with flying.
Dislikes: She hates people, fire, and very hot days.
History: Born a bear.

Can she be Rabbit's mother?

DragonChaos
March 15th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Just a quik question before I make a form
Are you able to not be tame, but at the same time not be a bear (rawr~)

cute skeleton
March 15th, 2017, 10:11 PM
lol I'm not the only one bored right now lol

name: striker / crimson

appearance: striker http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/06212008/6/e/9/b/6e9bce3f852f10_full.png / crimson http://img11.deviantart.net/837f/i/2009/293/5/9/dragons_lair_by_ironshod.jpg

claw size: normal / 4 feet (counting his size)

teeth size: only a foot over normal dragons claws

skills: she can blend into the night sky or shadows and strike easiler (Hens the name) / he can fly long distances quickly and is very strong

fears: she doesn't like being around dragons bigger then the average dragon size or her size the matter of fact. / being trapped (all i had lol)

likes: storms, shadows, darkness, and hunting / hunting, spaces where he can spread his wings, fire

dislikes: people and / people, tame dragons, small spaces, and being stuck

history: was born into the bears and grew up as one of them / joined the bears when he was only 35 years old before then he lived on his own in a mountain

don't they breath fire?

dino.
March 16th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Welcome to 'the quest'. I'm just really bored right now, so this might not be a great idea.

>History

Okay, so, this group of dragons, the Bears, are wild dragons and are starting to get bored with the land they have. They have a history of no mercy battles. So, there is another group called.. well they don't have a name, but they are dragons with riders. They are in serious danger though. The Bears are trying to take over households.

The Bears are large, toothy dragons with little to no mercy. They constantly want more and more. They tend to have broad, large wings and scales. Very rarely is a furred member of The Bears have Bear origin.

> Tame dragon stereotype

Tame dragons are small, dog sized usually fluffy dragons. They usually are very organized and have decent manners. They tend to have dull teeth, collars and clipped claws.

>Tame form:
Name:
Appearance:
Rider:
Fears:
History:

>Bear form:
Name:
Appearance:
Claw size:
Teeth size:
Skills:
Fears:
History:

>Rider form
Name:
Skills:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Skin tone:
Fears:
History:

>Dragons

Bears: Rabbit
Tame: Eagle
Riders: Willow

>My Bear form:
Appearance: A smaller than usual fluffy white dragon with milky blue eyes, small paws, a long fluffy tail and long ears.
Likes: Clawing at the dirt, staying by his mother's side, adventuring, and waving his long fluffy tail around.
Name: Falcon
Appearance: dark red scales, gold horns, claws, and spikes, amber eyes, a leather pouch hangs around his neck and contains a small black stone and a rabbit's foot, also has a golden armband around his left arm that's studded with diamonds
Claw size: longer than usual
Teeth size: normal, although his front fangs are a bit longer than normal
Skills: he has magical powers (is that ok? Normally he does, because he's my Wings of Fire OC), can fly super fast
Fears: losing, being proved wrong, being without his lucky rabbit's foot, losing his armband
Likes: making up insults, snapping at dragons that get too close, glaring at others, chasing riders and tamed dragons just for the fun of it
Dislikes: humans, tamed dragons, furry dragons, collars, being without his pouch and armband, having to stop in the middle of an argument about one stupid thing or the other
History: was found injured on Bear territory, was taken in and fixed up, and then joined them

Tundra
March 18th, 2017, 12:54 AM
Lashingtail

Name: Snow
Appearance: http://s104.photobucket.com/user/C-J_05/media/Arctic_Dragon.jpg.html
Rider: Anyone
Fears: dunno...
Dislikes: dunno...
History:
Question: can I be tame then join the wild dragons please!
Other: Needs a rider!

New Adventures
March 18th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Everyone's accepted! Anyone wanna start?

cute skeleton
March 22nd, 2017, 04:44 PM

I can if you want

aleka!
March 22nd, 2017, 08:02 PM
Sounds good, may I start?

New Adventures
April 1st, 2017, 02:48 PM
Sounds good, may I start?
Sure, if anyone is still here!

Tundra
May 1st, 2017, 08:16 PM
Lashingtail, may we start?

New Adventures
May 1st, 2017, 08:21 PM
Lashingtail, may we start?
Yeah!))

Tundra
May 1st, 2017, 08:31 PM
Ok, but can i be tamed then join the wild dragons?)

Snow flew around. She soared above the clouds, then she folded her wing and let herself drop. The was falling at a increasingly high speed. She was almost at the ground. Wait for it... Now! She opened her wings and flew upward, avoiding hitting the ground. "Ha!" Snow smiled and flew up to the clouds again, but she stopped before she got there and hovered in the air, looking down at the land.

DragonChaos
May 1st, 2017, 08:34 PM
Name: Delta
Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answers/3779000/3779177_1470958789595.11res_401_300.jpg
Teeth size: Slightly bigger
Skills: Sneak Attacks, Leadership, Tracking, Scouting
Fears: Losing, being left for dead, the Death of a close one.
Likes: (Surprisingly) The Tamed Ones, being "Invisible", Planning strategic encounters
Dislikes: (Surprisingly) The rest of the Bears, Being the only dragon alive after a battle, Being thrown around.
History: Delta was found for her skills of Tracking and Scouting, so she became known as the Scout for the Bears, seeing where the Tamed Ones are and planning where they should strike. Lately, though, she seemed different, but none of the Bears have noticed.
( Lashingtail is it alright if Delta eventually Betrays the Bears and helps the Tamed Ones? If not I'll edit my form)

New Adventures
May 1st, 2017, 08:36 PM
Name: Delta
Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answers/3779000/3779177_1470958789595.11res_401_300.jpg
Teeth size: Slightly bigger
Skills: Sneak Attacks, Leadership, Tracking, Scouting
Fears: Losing, being left for dead, the Death of a close one.
Likes: (Surprisingly) The Tamed Ones, being "Invisible", Planning strategic encounters
Dislikes: (Surprisingly) The rest of the Bears, Being the only dragon alive after a battle, Being thrown around.
History: Delta was found for her skills of Tracking and Scouting, so she became known as the Scout for the Bears, seeing where the Tamed Ones are and planning where they should strike. Lately, though, she seemed different, but none of the Bears have noticed.
( Lashingtail is it alright if Delta eventually Betrays the Bears and helps the Tamed Ones? If not I'll edit my form)
Yeah, and accepted!

Flameleaf Yeah!))

New Adventures
May 1st, 2017, 08:39 PM
Aleka ☁️
Rabbit bounced around a large sharp rock, waving his long fluffy tail around in the air. A purr-like noise rumbled in the young dragon's chest as he fluttered his tiny underdeveloped feathery wings. "Drift, look at me!" He squeaked as he bounced up and fluttered his wings, making it look as if he were flying. "I can fly already!" The fluff ball joked, crashing down to the ground. Rabbit rolled back onto paws, his eyes shining with pride as he held his furry head high.

Tundra
May 1st, 2017, 08:47 PM
Ok)

Snow glided down to the ground and folded her wings. She walked around for a while, then got bored and flew into the air again. I'm so bored... She thought. How about scaring some animals? Snow flew lower until the was two feet above the ground. She saw a flock of MOOSEN moose and flew quietly, then she let out a vicious roar. The MOOSEN moose ran in fright. Snow giggled and chased after them. She picked up her pace until she was flying over them. Snow looked down at the flock of MOOSEN moose. A few moments later she crashed into a rock and fell.

DragonChaos
May 1st, 2017, 08:51 PM
Delta was flying High in the air, doing her normal scouting roles, which had also allowed her to have thinking time and to be alone. She usually would already be watching over the Tamed Ones, but she told the others that it takes a while because most of the scouting was just her having her own free time. She had been having thoughts recently about the rest of the Bears besides Rabbit since he was too young for her to worry about yet. She was glad none of the Bears bothered her during her Scouting, plus the fact that She would only tell the Bears the information they need, and keep quiet and listen to the rest of them during her time of Silence..

DragonChaos
May 1st, 2017, 08:52 PM
Ok)

Snow glided down to the ground and folded her wings. She walked around for a while, then got bored and flew into the air again. I'm so bored... She thought. How about scaring some animals? Snow flew lower until the was two feet above the ground. She saw a flock of MOOSEN moose and flew quietly, then she let out a vicious roar. The MOOSEN moose ran in fright. Snow giggled and chased after them. She picked up her pace until she was flying over them. Snow looked down at the flock of MOOSEN moose. A few moments later she crashed into a rock and fell.

(I know EXACTLY where you got the word MOOSEN, as well as BOXEN and MEESE)

New Adventures
May 1st, 2017, 08:53 PM
(I know EXACTLY where you got the word MOOSEN, as well as BOXEN and MEESE)

I need a boxen of donuts for my cup of dirt ;-; ))

DragonChaos
May 1st, 2017, 08:57 PM
I need a boxen of donuts for my cup of dirt ;-; ))
(*sigh**Inhale* ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS)

New Adventures
May 1st, 2017, 09:07 PM
Ok)

When his mother didn't respond, Rabbit bounced away. The young dragon scrambled, hurling himself onto the giant rock. He flexed his wings, unfolding them. Rabbit's small legs wobbled as he pushed his aforementioned legs and launched himself into the air. For a few seconds, wind blew through Rabbit's fur as it gave him the illusion of flying. He crashed to the ground, scraping his skin under his pelt. Rabbit whimpered for a second before shaking himself and the pain, along with several pebbles. The white male scampered toward the entrance of the large den of dragons. A crash echoed in Rabbit's long ears. Curious, Rabbit decided to leave the den. He knew it wasn't allowed, but he thought of it as adventure. The tiny dragon continued for a bit before finding a fellow dragon. Not yet being taught about Tamed Ones, he bounded over. "Hi! You smell funny. Did you crash here? You don't seem like a Bear" Rabbit enquired, bouncing with energy.

New Adventures
May 1st, 2017, 09:08 PM

And all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!))

wickedvirtues
May 1st, 2017, 09:15 PM

Oh my god I love the guy your talking about finds him on YT again!

wickedvirtues
May 1st, 2017, 09:19 PM

>History

> Tame dragon stereotype

>Tame form:
Name:
Appearance:
Rider:
Fears:
History:

>Bear form:
Name:
Appearance:
Claw size:
Teeth size:
Skills:
Fears:
History:

>Rider form
Name:
Skills:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Skin tone:
Fears:
History:

>Dragons

Bears: Rabbit, Falcon, Drift, Striker, Crimson,
Tame: Eagle, Snow
Riders: Willow

>My Bear form:

Name: Fog
Appearance: http://img03.deviantart.net/18f6/i/2011/190/2/0/fluffy_dragon_by_nekozdemon-d3lhzsk.png
Rider: None (if okay she doesn't have one, like she lives as a loner type of thing? If not I can edit)
Fears: Other dragons, loud sounds
Dislikes: Bright sunlight, confined spaces,
History: Fog was born from another Tame dragon, and has lived her life pretty much alone in the wild.

New Adventures
May 1st, 2017, 09:21 PM
Name: Fog
Appearance: http://img03.deviantart.net/18f6/i/2011/190/2/0/fluffy_dragon_by_nekozdemon-d3lhzsk.png
Rider: None (if okay she doesn't have one, like she lives as a loner type of thing? If not I can edit)
Fears: Other dragons, loud sounds
Dislikes: Bright sunlight, confined spaces,
History: Fog was born from another Tame dragon, and has lived her life pretty much alone in the wild.
Accepted!))

Tundra
May 1st, 2017, 09:22 PM
Boxen, I bought 2 boxen of doughnuts...)

Snow lifted her head and shook it. "Huh what?" She said. "A bear?" Snow blinked. "I'm not a bear, I'm a dragon... See, I have wings," Snow said, unfolding her white scaly wings. "Bears don't have wings..." She paused. "Where did you come from, anyways?"

DragonChaos
May 1st, 2017, 09:25 PM
Delta was still scouting around, and something caught her eye. She saw two dragons talking nearby, and decided to spy on them since her blue scales made it hard to see her in the sky. It didn't take her too long to realize that one of the Dragons was Rabbit. This will be interesting... She thought as she flew close, but far enough for the Tamed One to not notice, expecting Rabbit to notice, which would mean he would become a good dragon one day.
( Uhh... I before E...always :3 )

New Adventures
May 1st, 2017, 09:26 PM
Boxen, I bought 2 boxen of doughnuts...)

Snow lifted her head and shook it. "Huh what?" She said. "A bear?" Snow blinked. "I'm not a bear, I'm a dragon... See, I have wings," Snow said, unfolding her white scaly wings. "Bears don't have wings..." She paused. "Where did you come from, anyways?"
"Bears aren't bears, they're a group! I came from the Bears!" The small white dragon squeaked, looking up at the older dragon. "I'm Rabbit. Other dragons call me odd, though. Who are you?" Rabbit replied with a smile. Rabbit was completely oblivious to Delta.

Tundra
May 1st, 2017, 09:34 PM
Snow blinked. "Rabbit..." She repeated the name. "I'm Snow," She said. She folded her wings and yawned. "Anyways, are you lost?" Snow paused to claw the ground for a moment. "Are you a tamed dragon? Or a wild?"

wickedvirtues
May 1st, 2017, 09:40 PM
Accepted!))

(thank u)

Fog walked through the open field, a surprisingly tall fluffy dragon. She scented the air for any prey, sighing as she smelt none. She flapped her wings, taking off into the air. Her chest fur ruffled against the wind as she landed, glancing around. She walked quickly through the forested area, ears pricked for the "Bears" her mother had warned her of. Fog flattened her ears, she smelt dragons. She lowered herself, her tall height shrinking to a measly, compared to her, tame dragon size. Her eyes widened, she looked around the area and scented the air. Definite dragon scent, wild by the tinge of metallic bloody scent attached to the strong reek of them. The collar she wore from her mother seemed to tighten around her fluffy neck, and she felt like she couldn't breath. Fog took a deep breath, closing her eyes and regaining her stride. If she came across them, she'd fly away.

New Adventures
May 1st, 2017, 09:43 PM
Snow blinked. "Rabbit..." She repeated the name. "I'm Snow," She said. She folded her wings and yawned. "Anyways, are you lost?" Snow paused to claw the ground for a moment. "Are you a tamed dragon? Or a wild?"
"Umm, Tamed dragon? What's that?" Rabbit questioned Snow. "I'm not lost. I'm sure my denmates are somewhere around here, anyway." He continued, giving a single flick of his tail. The white male's milky blue eyes were bright with wonder and astonishment. This dragon knows so much, Rabbit thought.

DragonChaos
May 1st, 2017, 09:48 PM
Delta kept observing the two, keeping her distance in the sky to ensure they didn't see her. She didn't want Rabbit to get hurt, but she knew that the Tamed Ones weren't too hard to fight. She felt happy that Rabbit is meeting the Tamed Ones for who they are, and not by how the other Bears see them. She had a soft side for them, and she had been letting that soft side grow. She circled a bit closer, just to see if one of them would either see her, meaning she was too close, or smell her, meaning she was close, but not too close.

Tundra
May 1st, 2017, 09:50 PM
Snow smiled. "A tamed dragon is a dragon that has an owner," She explained. "I'm a tamed dragon, but I hate it," Snow let out a small growl, not at Rabbit, but just in general. "I should be going now, my ow-" Snow stopped in mid-sentence and starteat Rabbit. "Wait, you said your den mates are around here?" She asked. "Can you bring me to them?"

New Adventures
May 1st, 2017, 09:50 PM
I just realized how long it's been since I created this o3o))Snow smiled. "A tamed dragon is a dragon that has an owner," She explained. "I'm a tamed dragon, but I hate it," Snow let out a small growl, not at Rabbit, but just in general. "I should be going now, my ow-" Snow stopped in mid-sentence and starteat Rabbit. "Wait, you said you den mates are around here?" She asked. "Can you bring me to them?"

"Sure! I smell Bear smell, so there must be one nearby." He squeaked, peering around. Rabbit's milky blue eyes scanned the sky for another dragon before resting his gaze on an odd patch of sky. Delta! "Hi, Delta! I'm sure you heard everything!" Rabbit screeched through the air, making sure Delta was able to hear. Rabbit leapt into the air, yowling Delta's name.

Sorry for late reply! I accidentally deleted the first try D: ))

DragonChaos
May 1st, 2017, 10:18 PM
I just realized how long it's been since I created this o3o))

"Sure! I smell Bear smell, so there must be one nearby." He squeaked, peering around. Rabbit's milky blue eyes scanned the sky for another dragon before resting his gaze on an odd patch of sky. Delta! "Hi, Delta! I'm sure you heard everything!" Rabbit screeched through the air, making sure Delta was able to hear. Rabbit leapt into the air, yowling Delta's name.

Sorry for late reply! I accidentally deleted the first try D: ))
( Flameleaf )

Delta let out a sigh as Rabbit saw her. I was too close for my pattern to match the sky... She thought. She flew in close to the two and landed about twenty feet away. She folded her wings and looked at the two, saying in a serious tone, "You know you aren't supposed to leave the cave yet, Rabbit..." She wanted to make him think he was in trouble at first. After a few seconds, she removed her serious tone and said, "But I'm glad you're getting to know a Tamed One instead of having the others tell you about them."

Tundra
May 1st, 2017, 10:25 PM
Snow blinked. A wild! She walked forward cautiously. "Hello, I'm Snow," She said. "Who are you?"

New Adventures
May 1st, 2017, 10:39 PM
( Flameleaf
)

Delta let out a sigh as Rabbit saw her. I was too close for my pattern to match the sky... She thought. She flew in close to the two and landed about twenty feet away. She folded her wings and looked at the two, saying in a serious tone, "You know you aren't supposed to leave the cave yet, Rabbit..." She wanted to make him think he was in trouble at first. After a few seconds, she removed her serious tone and said, "But I'm glad you're getting to know a Tamed One instead of having the others tell you about them."

Rabbit flattened his ears to his head, thinking that he was going to get in trouble, before bouncing back up. Rabbit smiled. He craved to know more information on these mysterious 'Tamed Ones'. They seemed interesting and different from the dragons he knew. "So, can we take her back to the Den?" He asked eagerly, his tail waving like a dog's put in slow motion.

DragonChaos
May 2nd, 2017, 04:56 AM
Snow blinked. A wild! She walked forward cautiously. "Hello, I'm Snow," She said. "Who are you?"
Rabbit flattened his ears to his head, thinking that he was going to get in trouble, before bouncing back up. Rabbit smiled. He craved to know more information on these mysterious 'Tamed Ones'. They seemed interesting and different from the dragons he knew. "So, can we take her back to the Den?" He asked eagerly, his tail waving like a dog's put in slow motion.

Delta looked at Snow, and said, "I'm Delta, The Scout for the other Bears." She soon looked at Rabbit and shook her head to Rabbits question, saying, "No. That is too dangerous, Rabbit. The others show little to no mercy on Tamed Ones. If we brought her back to the den, she would be torn apart in seconds." She wasn't going to sweet talk it, but she wanted Rabbit and Snow know how they act around Tamed Ones, seeing as she Scouts for them, and so knows how powerful the others are.

wickedvirtues
May 2nd, 2017, 09:42 AM
Fog continued through the woods, the dragon knew the outside well as she'd never really had a rider or human touch her before. Sure, when she was tiny, but now she avoided them completely. The collar around her neck was only to remind her of Flower, and it was worn from attempts of taking it off. Fog pricked her ears, scenting the air, it still reeked of other dragons. "Okay, stay calm Fog.." she told herself, continuing on after finding a path in the shaded part of the forest. She spread her wings, lifting into the sky and gliding through the air.

Dreams of forever
May 2nd, 2017, 09:58 AM
>Tame form:
Name: Fairy
Appearance: small yellow and purple with green eyes
Rider: nine too small at the time
Fears: holes, cages, fire
Dislikes: swimming
History: was taken from the bears at young age

>Bear form:
Name: Kyla(pronounced ki-la)
Appearance: large black and white with red eyes
Claw size: about 5 inches
Teeth size: about 6 inches
Skills: flying fighting
Fears: small things
History: grew up alone till she was found by the bears and she showed them her ferocity and they accepted her

>Rider form
Name: Abi
Skills: acrobatics
Hair color: light brown
Eye color: bark blue
Height: ( Tall, short or normal) short
Skin tone: cream
Fears: other people
Dislikes: people

New Adventures
May 2nd, 2017, 11:12 AM
Delta looked at Snow, and said, "I'm Delta, The Scout for the other Bears." She soon looked at Rabbit and shook her head to Rabbits question, saying, "No. That is too dangerous, Rabbit. The others show little to no mercy on Tamed Ones. If we brought her back to the den, she would be torn apart in seconds." She wasn't going to sweet talk it, but she wanted Rabbit and Snow know how they act around Tamed Ones, seeing as she Scouts for them, and so knows how powerful the others are.

Rabbit shrank back as Delta spoke, quivering. "Has my mother ever killed?" the young dragon squeaked, fear in his voice as he flattened his ears. Rabbit's white eyelids were barely visible as his milky blue eyes stretched wide.

New Adventures
May 2nd, 2017, 11:13 AM
>Tame form:
Name: Fairy
Appearance: small yellow and purple with green eyes
Rider: nine too small at the time
Fears: holes, cages, fire
History: was taken from the bears at young age

>Bear form:
Name: Kyla(pronounced ki-la)
Appearance: large black and white with red eyes
Claw size: about 5 inches
Teeth size: about 6 inches
Skills: flying fighting
Fears: small things
History: grew up alone till she was found by the bears and she showed them her ferocity and they accepted her

>Rider form
Name: Abi
Skills: acrobatics
Hair color: light brown
Eye color: bark blue
Height: ( Tall, short or normal) short
Skin tone: cream
Fears: other people
Dislikes: people
Accepted! Feel free to rp))

Tundra
May 2nd, 2017, 02:31 PM
Snow narrowed her eyes. "Torn apart?" She said. "I'm not that soft type you think I am! I'm fierce, I'll tear them apart if they lay a claw on me!"

DragonChaos
May 2nd, 2017, 03:16 PM
Rabbit shrank back as Delta spoke, quivering. "Has my mother ever killed?" the young dragon squeaked, fear in his voice as he flattened his ears. Rabbit's white eyelids were barely visible as his milky blue eyes stretched wide.

Snow narrowed her eyes. "Torn apart?" She said. "I'm not that soft type you think I am! I'm fierce, I'll tear them apart if they lay a claw on me!"

"I'm not sure, Rabbit. I'm only a Scout. I just watch the Tamed Ones and tell the others their locations and where it's best to strike." Delta said with a sigh, then turning to Snow and saying, "Heh, there are many others that have said the same thing to be before, and I watched them die into tiny shreds from the others after they try. We're bigger and stronger than you, and right now I could have done it myself, but I don't like them for that..." She was showing a bit of her rebellious side, wanting to help them, but having to keep scouting otherwise they would suspect her and soon kill her.

aleka!
May 2nd, 2017, 03:57 PM
Aleka ☁️
Rabbit bounced around a large sharp rock, waving his long fluffy tail around in the air. A purr-like noise rumbled in the young dragon's chest as he fluttered his tiny underdeveloped feathery wings. "Drift, look at me!" He squeaked as he bounced up and fluttered his wings, making it look as if he were flying. "I can fly already!" The fluff ball joked, crashing down to the ground. Rabbit rolled back onto paws, his eyes shining with pride as he held his furry head high.
(Sorry for the late reply!)
Drift chuckled, looking at her dragonet. She was laying on a rock, partly half awake as she watched Rabbit. "Now, true flying is just amazing! I can't wait for you to feel it!" She yawned slightly. "And, it probably won't be that long before you do too."

New Adventures
May 2nd, 2017, 04:00 PM
(Sorry for the late reply!)
Drift chuckled, looking at her dragonet. She was laying on a rock, partly half awake as she watched Rabbit. "Now, true flying is just amazing! I can't wait for you to feel it!" She yawned slightly. "And, it probably won't be that long before you do too."
It's fine :) Also, rn Rabbit, Delta ( Scout, Mystical Monokuma), and Snow ( A Tamed Dragon, Flameleaf) are not too far outside the giant den/ camp. ))

aleka!
May 2nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
It's fine :) Also, rn Rabbit, Delta ( Scout, Mystical Monokuma), and Snow ( A Tamed Dragon, Flameleaf) are not too far outside the giant den/ camp. ))
(Okay, Drift and Rabbit are will walk in on their conversation, and also, Eagle and Willow will come across them.)

New Adventures
May 2nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
"I'm not sure, Rabbit. I'm only a Scout. I just watch the Tamed Ones and tell the others their locations and where it's best to strike." Delta said with a sigh, then turning to Snow and saying, "Heh, there are many others that have said the same thing to be before, and I watched them die into tiny shreds from the others after they try. We're bigger and stronger than you, and right now I could have done it myself, but I don't like them for that..." She was showing a bit of her rebellious side, wanting to help them, but having to keep scouting otherwise they would suspect her and soon kill her.

(Okay, Drift and Rabbit are will walk in on their conversation, and also, Eagle and Willow will come across them.)
Okie)) Rabbit shivered at the thought of blood. Rabbit was much too young to understand that blood didn't always mean death, but, from the stories he had heard, there was death accompanied by blood. He remembered the story one of the oldest dragons in The Bears told him, about how there was a giant battle before The Bears claimed their territory and The Den. Rabbit had never thought that any other dragon still alive in The Bears had killed.

aleka!
May 2nd, 2017, 04:14 PM
Okie)) Rabbit shivered at the thought of blood. Rabbit was much too young to understand that blood didn't always mean death, but, from the stories he had heard, there was death accompanied by blood. He remembered the story one of the oldest dragons in The Bears told him, about how there was a giant battle before The Bears claimed their territory and The Den. Rabbit had never thought that any other dragon still alive in The Bears had killed.
Okay, so is this post happening after he talked to them, when he's back with Drift, and he's just thinking about what she said?)

New Adventures
May 2nd, 2017, 04:16 PM
Okay, so is this post happening after he talked to them, when he's back with Drift, and he's just thinking about what she said?)
Nawh, they're still having a conversation outside. Maybe Drift could hear the chatter and check it out?))

Tundra
May 2nd, 2017, 04:43 PM
Snow scratched the ground. "I will not be killed!" She growled. "I'm stronger than you think!"

DragonChaos
May 2nd, 2017, 05:26 PM
Snow scratched the ground. "I will not be killed!" She growled. "I'm stronger than you think!"

"Again, that's what all the others said before they failed." Delta said, then stood up and said, "If you think you are tough, just try to hit me." She unfolded her wings and gave one very powerful flap towards her, intending to just show how weak a Tamed One was to a Bear and to see how She would fight and judge her skills.

Tundra
May 2nd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Snow narrowed her eyes and lowered her head when the gust of wind hit her, then she lifted her head and glared at Delta. "Alright then," Snow leaped at Delta, her (feet, paws?) claws aimed for Delta's face.

cute skeleton
May 2nd, 2017, 05:46 PM
(sorry I'm late I got stuck for a while)

striker flew threw the air looking at the ground for any signs of life

crimson looked at the sky, looks like a good day for flying he thought to himself and spread his massive wings and took off

DragonChaos
May 2nd, 2017, 06:14 PM
Snow narrowed her eyes and lowered her head when the gust of wind hit her, then she lifted her head and glared at Delta. "Alright then," Snow leaped at Delta, her (feet, paws?) claws aimed for Delta's face.

(paws, because you have to put life on paws)

Delta watched as Snow went straight for her, saying, "Never go for a Direct Attack." as she lifted herself into a standing-like position, making three powerful flaps to ruin her move. If she managed to survive those gusts of wind, she would just forcibly smack her out of the way with her legs and paws.

aleka!
May 2nd, 2017, 06:51 PM
Drift yawned. She stretched, casually opening her eyes. But, something felt wrong. Where's Rabbit?! She wondered, springing to her feet, sniffing the air, opening her jaw slightly so she could better taste the scents. Oh, he was near, and safe, but, was that a tame dragon she smelt? Growling softly, she flowers the scent.

Tundra
May 2nd, 2017, 06:56 PM
Snow tumbled backward, she unfolded her wings and flew into the air. She hovered there for a second, then dove down at Delta. Wait for it... she thought, she was about eight feet above Delta now. Wait... Now! As Snow approached Delta, she swerved to the left, scratching Delta's back. Ha! Snow did a U-Turn and flew towards Delta again, except this time, she hurled herself at Delta's stomach, hoping to knock her over.

DragonChaos
May 2nd, 2017, 07:05 PM
Snow tumbled backward, she unfolded her wings and flew into the air. She hovered there for a second, then dove down at Delta. Wait for it... she thought, she was about eight feet above Delta now. Wait... Now! As Snow approached Delta, she swerved to the left, scratching Delta's back. Ha! Snow did a U-Turn and flew towards Delta again, except this time, she hurled herself at Delta's stomach, hoping to knock her over.

Delta felt the scratch, not wincing to the pain, and turned as Snow went for her stomach, smacking her hard with the side of her tail to send her flying into the ground. She didn't want to kill her, of course, but she just wanted to rough her up now to show her strength. She soon sniffed another Bear, recognizing Drift's scent and said, "Drift is coming. I can smell her from here. You must leave for now. If you do not, you sign away your soul to the one that claims it." She kept watch of where Drift was coming from, needing to know how close she was to see if Snow could get away in time.

aleka!
May 2nd, 2017, 07:37 PM
Drift broke into a run as she got closer, eager to make sure her dragonet was okay, and also to tell off a potential threat. But, what she didn't get was the fact that she smelt Delta, and no blood..? It just seemsed weird to her, that Delta was there, with a tame dragon, and yet, there's so blood.

Willow walked along, Eagle at her side. "Jeez, I hate forests." He mumbled. "No place to fly." He huffed, his wings dropping. "Aw, we'll be out of here in no time, besides, there's ought to be a river somewhere." Willow replied, petting his neck. He suddenly stopped, his feathers bristling. "I can smell other dragons here. And not just any, I can smell bears!" He hissed.

Tundra
May 2nd, 2017, 08:09 PM
Snow growled. "Once again, Im not afraid of you Bears!" Snow flew at Delta, claws aimed. She crashed into Delta and began clawing her, eager to prove that she wasn't week. I'll show you! I'll show you that I'm not week! Snow continued clawing Delta, completely unaware that Drift was watching. Snow scratched Delta's face, "I'm not week!" She growled. I'm strong!" Snow began clawing Delta's belly with her hind claws. "I'm more than just a Tame Dragon!" Snow lifted a paw to kill Delta, but stopped when she noticed that Drift was watching. "Uhh..."

aleka!
May 3rd, 2017, 07:53 AM
Snow growled. "Once again, Im not afraid of you Bears!" Snow flew at Delta, claws aimed. She crashed into Delta and began clawing her, eager to prove that she wasn't week. I'll show you! I'll show you that I'm not week! Snow continued clawing Delta, completely unaware that Drift was watching. Snow scratched Delta's face, "I'm not week!" She growled. I'm strong!" Snow began clawing Delta's belly with her hind claws. "I'm more than just a Tame Dragon!" Snow lifted a paw to kill Delta, but stopped when she noticed that Drift was watching. "Uhh..."
Drift growled, lowering her head, and peeling her lip back to expose her teeth. First of all, she was a bit surprised that Delta was well, loosing. And, this was obvousily a potentially dangerous dragon. Not to mention Rabbit was here. I need to protect him! She thought, leaping towards Snow, her wings flared.

Tundra
May 3rd, 2017, 12:05 PM
Snow gasped and leaped backward. "No, No, No!" She said. "I'm not dangerous! I'm just proving that I'm just as strong as you Bears are!" Snow unfolded her wings and beat them, sending gusts of wind towards Drift, trying to mess up her attack.

aleka!
May 3rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
Snow gasped and leaped backward. "No, No, No!" She said. "I'm not dangerous! I'm just proving that I'm just as strong as you Bears are!" Snow unfolded her wings and beat them, sending gusts of wind towards Drift, trying to mess up her attack.
Drift dropped down, getting her bearings, crouched and waited for her to stop. Once she did, she stood up, her eyes narrowed. "You'll never be as strong as any Bear." She growled, taking steps toward her, ready to pounce. Her teeth were bared, low growls coming from her throat.

Tundra
May 3rd, 2017, 04:10 PM
Snow's eyes widened. Never as strong as any Bear... That had done it. Snow leaped at Drift and sunk her teeth into her back. "Nver as strong as any Bear..." Snow echoed. "Never as strong as any Bear! I'll show you!" Snow clawed as Drift's wings, trying to tear them. "I'm just as strong as any Bear!"

Im spouse to join the Bear's later, but I will be looked down on)