PDA

View Full Version : {} Fallen Leaves {} (Bigcat RP)

aleka!
March 11th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Making a form later~

JaxenAmethyst
March 11th, 2017, 12:27 PM
--------------------------- {+} Fallen Leaves {+}------------------------------

This is a Big cat RP (Lions, Jaguars, Ect.), and i'm trying to make this Realistic. so before you can RP on this thread, you need to fill out and post an application, then you wait for me to review the character to make sure there are no Mary sue's in the joint. here's the blank:

Name:
Eye color:
Pelt color (description or picture):
Skills:
Items:
Personality:
Relations (family, crush, ect.):
Other:

Rules:
Please, no -RP. this is a bit of an obvious one.
No special powers
No neon markings, please.
No god-modding
No wings
Don't Wolfspeak, if you can.
Things like swords, spears, bows, Ect. ARE allowed, but, as stated above, no special powers. this includes enchanted weapons and items.
Please put "Fallen Leaves" in other, so i know you read the rules.
Nothing ridiculous like "eyes turn red when angry" or "starts glowing". i have dealt with too much of that on FeralHeart, please, don't turn this into Bonfire island.

Good luck, and good Roleplaying!

Name: Lyla

Species: Black Panther(if it's aloud)

Eye color: Red

Pelt color (description or picture): Black
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/04/b2/5c/04b25c176bf8c94bd3ce68751d5b13e3.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fc/Jaguar.jpg/1200px-Jaguar.jpg

Skills: Strength;very buff and masculine, aggressive--

Items:Nothing(actually being realistic here) besides her fangs and claws

Personality: Lyla's exterior is very manly. She has buff hind and front legs, therefore increasing her strength. Once you meet/hang around Lyla a bit more often, you'll see she's not quite the talker(soft-spoken), but her roar can bring up quite the kick, no doubt! She is an extremely loyal she-cat and will stand her ground either for herself or the entire clan! She is passionate about hunting and Fighting as well.

Relations (family, crush, ect.): None (needs to hang out with them a while before going into that)

Other: Like I said... Lyla would need to hang out with them a bit in order for her to really have a crush on your character. It IS possible, though, that Lyla will hang out with your cat, but end up liking some mysterious tom from the dark corners of the camp. And, once I establish that Lyla has a crush on your character, you MAY announce that your character has a crush on Lyla(if they do) and we can timeskip to when they are mates and Lyla had kits! (UNLESS LYLA GETS A GIRL MATE, then they'll have to adopt) Which leads to one more note, LYLA IS BISEXUAL!

Fallen Leaves!

|:|QueenCinder|:|
March 11th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Yes, this is me, the person who made the thread, posting an application form. i like to RP too.

Name: Undak
Species: Bengal Tiger
Eye color: Golden
Pelt color (description or picture): Golden tabby/Strawberry coat http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b6/40/9b/b6409b4a6c1875d9b77b2cfda2be9199.jpg
Skills: Skilled tracker & swimmer, finds it difficult to climb trees. she has high endurance, but is not too fast a runner.
Items: leather cord around her neck, with a little pouch for a pendant. she uses it to carry small objects, such as nuts.
Personality: She's usually calm, but gets defensive quickly when certain subjects are being discussed. she tends to use sarcasm and is often grouchy in the morning.
Relations (family, crush, ect.): none so far
Other: Fallen Leaves

March 11th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Oringally posted by JaxenAmythest
Name: Lyla

Species: Black Panther(if it's aloud)

Eye color: Red

Pelt color (description or picture): Black

Skills: Strength;very buff and masculine, aggressive--

Items:Nothing(actually being realistic here) besides her fangs and claws

Personality: Lyla's exterior is very manly. She has buff hind and front legs, therefore increasing her strength. Once you meet/hang around Lyla a bit more often, you'll see she's not quite the talker(soft-spoken), but her roar can bring up quite the kick, no doubt! She is an extremely loyal she-cat and will stand her ground either for herself or the entire clan! She is passionate about hunting and Fighting as well.

Relations (family, crush, ect.): None (needs to hang out with them a while before going into that)

Other: Like I said... Lyla would need to hang out with them a bit in order for her to really have a crush on your character. It IS possible, though, that Lyla will hang out with your cat, but end up liking some mysterious tom from the dark corners of the camp. And, once I establish that Lyla has a crush on your character, you MAY announce that your character has a crush on Lyla(if they do) and we can timeskip to when they are mates and Lyla had kits! (UNLESS LYLA GETS A GIRL MATE, then they'll have to adopt) Which leads to one more note, LYLA IS BISEXUAL!

Fallen Leaves!My internal realism nut is Staring at the "Red eyes" thing, but i'll let it slide. panthers are allowed, even ones with Melanism (A.K.A: Black panthers), heck, i would allow things like Bobcats and Ocelots. your in, just make sure that your character has a couple faults in there.

Tundra
March 11th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Name: Flame
Species: Jaguar
Eye color: blue
Pelt color (description or picture): http://www.bigcatallies.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Jaguarleaves-e1402325756674.jpg
Skills: Hunting and fighting
Items: none right now
Personality: Brave, fierce, protective.
Relations (family, crush, ect.): none

March 11th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Name: Flame
Species: Jaguar
Pelt color (description or picture): http://www.bigcatallies.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Jaguarleaves-e1402325756674.jpg
Skills: Hunting and fighting
Items: none right now
Personality: Brave, fierce, protective.
Relations (family, crush, ect.): none

I don't see any Balancing faults, but this character is pretty good and you seem like a literate RPer, so, i guess your in!

JaxenAmethyst
March 11th, 2017, 01:10 PM
My internal realism nut is Staring at the "Red eyes" thing, but i'll let it slide. panthers are allowed, even ones with Melanism (A.K.A: Black panthers), heck, i would allow things like Bobcats and Ocelots. your in, just make sure that your character has a couple faults in there.
Ty and of course! Everyone should know NOTHING or NO ONE is perfect. Oh, and Lyla tends to be very sarcastic and rude in the morning(from about 5:00 in the morning to 12:00 in morning) especially when she doesn't get enough sleep!

And she enjoys Hunting and Fighting the most.. but maybe we could do a plot twist where Lyla gets hurt AFTER she has her kits and is forced to become a Med Cat afterwards?

March 11th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Ty and of course! Everyone should know NOTHING or NO ONE is perfect. Oh, and Lyla tends to be very sarcastic and rude in the morning(from about 5:00 in the morning to 12:00 in morning) especially when she doesn't get enough sleep!

And she enjoys Hunting and Fighting the most.. but maybe we could do a plot twist where Lyla gets hurt AFTER she has her kits and is forced to become a Med Cat afterwards?

That sounds interesting, i just hope that you know that their aren't really any clans in this RP yet, but you could start one.

JaxenAmethyst
March 11th, 2017, 01:59 PM
That sounds interesting, i just hope that you know that their aren't really any clans in this RP yet, but you could start one.
Sorry, I meant like.... Pride. You know, Group of Lions. In this case, big cats in general.

March 11th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Sorry, I meant like.... Pride. You know, Group of Lions. In this case, big cats in general.

It's fine. we all make mistakes. :wut:

Casual Scribbles
March 11th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Name: Icestorm
Species: snow leopard
Pelt color (description or picture): mostly white with flecks of grey. She has slightly darkergrey rosettes.
Skills: blending in in snow storms and snowy areas. Her thick fur protects her from most of the cold.
Items:
Personality: is usually very cold and quiet. While she tries not to be, she often comes off as intimidating.
Relations (family, crush, ect.): open
Other: dislikes warm places because her thick fur makes her overheated.

Name: Eagle
Species: leopard
Eye color: amber with flecks of green
Pelt color (description or picture): mostly a pale brown with a pale chest and darker brown rosettes.
Skills: Is good at camouflage
Items: wears eagle feathers behind one ear
Personality: usually warm and welcoming, eager to help those at a disability.
Other: is missing his right hind leg

March 12th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Name: Tortoise
Species: puma
Eye color: amber
Pelt color (description or picture): http://www.babaimage.com/images/puma-cat-wallpapers-10-wallpapers.jpg
Skills: running, combat
Items: a feather earring clipped onto her left ear (if that's ok)
Personality: is TBRP allowed? I don't like deciding my OCS perso as son as I create them, as I like it to be created along the way.
Relations (family, crush, ect.): everything is open
Other: Fallen leaves

Accepted!

March 12th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Name: Icestorm
Species: snow leopard
Pelt color (description or picture): mostly white with flecks of grey. She has slightly darkergrey rosettes.
Skills: blending in in snow storms and snowy areas. Her thick fur protects her from most of the cold.
Items:
Personality: is usually very cold and quiet. While she tries not to be, she often comes off as intimidating.
Other: dislikes warm places because her thick fur makes her overheated.

Name: Eagle
Species: leopard
Eye color: amber with flecks of green
Pelt color (description or picture): mostly a pale brown with a pale chest and darker brown rosettes.
Skills: Is good at camouflage
Items: wears eagle feathers behind one ear
Personality: usually warm and welcoming, eager to help those at a disability.
Other: is missing his right hind leg

Hmm... i'm pretty sure you read the rules.. but there was that part about something you should put in other so i know. otherwise, i accept these characters.

aleka!
March 12th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Name: Craq
Species: Cougar
Eye color: Light green
Pelt color: http://focusingonwildlife.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/mountain-lion.jpg
Skills: He enjoys climbing, leaping, and hunting.
Items: None
Personality: TBRP'ed
Relations: Open
Other: Fallen Leaves, also I have a question. Do all these cats live in one place, or different places in this RP?

dino.
March 12th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Accepted!
OK cool. The ^^

March 12th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Name: Craq
Species: Cougar
Eye color: Light green
Pelt color: http://focusingonwildlife.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/mountain-lion.jpg
Skills: He enjoys climbing, leaping, and hunting.
Items: None
Personality: TBRP'ed
Relations: Open
Other: Fallen Leaves, also I have a question. Do all these cats live in one place, or different places in this RP?

Accepted! you can choose to be part of a group, or be a lone cat. so far there are no groups, feel free to make any!

great character photo, btw.

Casual Scribbles
March 12th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Hmm... i'm pretty sure you read the rules.. but there was that part about something you should put in other so i know. otherwise, i accept these characters.

Oh! Yes, sorry! I forgot that part! Should I edit my forms to put it in?

March 12th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Oh! Yes, sorry! I forgot that part! Should I edit my forms to put it in?

No need! i'm not going to be nit-picky.

March 26th, 2017, 12:57 PM
I guess it's time to start RPing, So you guys just do what you want. :wut: