PDA

View Full Version : 6 days to pass or die

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 12:50 PM
In a world of kingdoms and towns, to dragons and werewolves there is one beast who stands out the best or should I say the worst. He is known as the judgement aka death himself he travels with a group of 7 people each blessed with a power of light and darkness, and this group travel around judging towns for six days if he deems them worthy he'll bless them granting they're leader a wish and giving them enough riches to create a kingdom. If they fail however they all will die only leaving five or one person alive to remake the village. As I said before it's takes six days to judge the town but the way you know he's coming is when howling is heard at day and birds fly away and animals remain silence is when you know he comes. He wears a mask which hides his face but his blood red eyes are always seen his group also wears masks of animals but it's they're choice to wear it or not. Remember this he is a judge of both light and darkness six days is all you have but you have at least a day to get ready before he comes tell me can you pass it.

Roles
Town leader: open
Assistant: open
Chief of protection: taken
Townspeople: unlimited
The 7 who travel with Sasuke ( aka the judge): 6 taken one open

Forum for the 7
Name
Mask
Powers
How did you meet Sasuke
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for town
Name
Looks ( and other forms if mythical creature)
What are you ( you could be a mythical creature but you must have a human form or a master)
Personality
If any powers
Role and job you have in town
Love interest
Other
Questions

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 12:55 PM
could you save me one of the five? I'm at school and can't type well

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Sure!!

Momotaro
March 10th, 2017, 01:06 PM
save me one of the five!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 01:08 PM
save me one of the five!
Sure!!

aleka!
March 10th, 2017, 01:26 PM
I'll make forms later. But, what exactly is a chief of protection?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 01:32 PM
You're the chief aka the boss of the cops or warriors in this case :3)

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 01:46 PM
In a world of kingdoms and towns, to dragons and werewolves there is one beast who stands out the best or should I say the worst. He is known as the judgement aka death himself he travels with a group of five people each blessed with a power of light and darkness, and this group travel around judging towns for six days if he deems them worthy he'll bless them granting they're leader a wish and giving them enough riches to create a kingdom. If they fail however they all will die only leaving five or one person alive to remake the village. As I said before it's takes six days to judge the town but the way you know he's coming is when howling is heard at day and birds fly away and animals remain silence is when you know he comes. He wears a mask which hides his face but his blood red eyes are always seen his group also wears masks of animals but it's they're choice to wear it or not. Remember this he is a judge of both light and darkness six days is all you have but you have at least a day to get ready before he comes tell me can you pass it.

Roles
Chief of protection: open
The five who travel with Sasuke ( aka the judge): two taken three open

Forum for the five
Name
Mask
Powers
How did you meet Sasuke
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for town
Name
What are you ( you could be a mythical creature but you must have a human form or a master)
Personality
If any powers
Love interest
Other
Questions

Save meh one of da five, Sas! plz! ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 02:07 PM
K!

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 02:32 PM
In a world of kingdoms and towns, to dragons and werewolves there is one beast who stands out the best or should I say the worst. He is known as the judgement aka death himself he travels with a group of five people each blessed with a power of light and darkness, and this group travel around judging towns for six days if he deems them worthy he'll bless them granting they're leader a wish and giving them enough riches to create a kingdom. If they fail however they all will die only leaving five or one person alive to remake the village. As I said before it's takes six days to judge the town but the way you know he's coming is when howling is heard at day and birds fly away and animals remain silence is when you know he comes. He wears a mask which hides his face but his blood red eyes are always seen his group also wears masks of animals but it's they're choice to wear it or not. Remember this he is a judge of both light and darkness six days is all you have but you have at least a day to get ready before he comes tell me can you pass it.

Roles
The five who travel with Sasuke ( aka the judge): three taken two open

Forum for the five
Name
Mask
Powers
How did you meet Sasuke
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for town
Name
Personality
If any powers
Love interest
Other
Questions
K!

Name: Kiyah Iris
Looks: Rawr (http://eskipaper.com/images/redhead-anime-girl-1.jpg)
Mask: In Image
Powers: can read minds, control fire, control nature, and shapeshift.
How did you meet Sasuke: she was living on the streets, cold, lost, and starving. He took her in, and she told him her story. Her family was murdered, but she was not very sad since they were abusive to her since she was 5. She was just worried about living on her own, and look how that turned out. But now she works as one of "The Five".
Persona: brave and determined, but also shy and quiet. She has an almost regal walk, and will snap easily.
Love Interest: Open
Other: Nope
Questions: nada

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Accepted!!)

Slash-GNR
March 10th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Name Ronan
Age 18
Looks ( if any other forms) https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2e-0mVUv8DSfsyJNZ0lHsSrP4CLcPd37calsR2F8vpSSZrodO
Mask She wear a trench coat with a black hood
Powers telecyneses (i can tspell)
How did you meet Sasuke hmm could he have helped her when she was young and they became friends then she disappeared for a while until now?
Personality My normal
Love interest Winter
Other Nope
Questions Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Accepted!!! But if you want to be one of the five you'll need to make the form for the five :3 )

Slash-GNR
March 10th, 2017, 02:51 PM
oh sry! im at school so im rushing, but i fixed it :D )

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Forum for the five
Name: Ian
Looks: https://i.imgur.com/dpXmiYe.jpg
Mask: https://i.imgur.com/Bb8uRCV.jpg
Powers: No set powers, but a weaponmaster if sorts?
How did you meet Sasuke: Probably on a hunting trip of sorts, though he's still a little unsure of him.
Personality: Friendly and very determined, though gets violent when he's frustrated. He quickly flips between these emotions, though prefers being happy and cheery. Nothing is of great importance to him, and whatever is, he keeps a secret.
Love interest: None
Other: Homosexual
Questions: Nop

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Sure! Accepted)

wren
March 10th, 2017, 03:10 PM

Roles
The five who travel with Sasuke ( aka the judge): three taken two open

Forum for the five
Name
Mask
Powers
How did you meet Sasuke
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for town
Name
Personality
If any powers
Love interest
Other
Questions

I presume I think I may be late. No more spots? Correct?

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Added looks and mask :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 03:14 PM
I presume I think I may be late. No more spots? Correct?
I could add a spot for you I could make it 7 instead of five :3 then you'll be able to join if you wish to become one of the five )

wren
March 10th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Name: Red
Looks: Unknown. Red cloak covers most of body
Mask: face unseen hood. Has mad with red bleed marks and cracked face
Powers: Knows everything. Very wise. Can project illusions to others.
How did you meet Sasuke: thousands of years back, I mean if he lived that long ago. He/she lived through a judging of his/her village. Because they were young they followed sasuke crying for days until he took him/her in.
Personality: Unknown.
Love interest: not interested.
Other: mysterious!!

wren
March 10th, 2017, 03:15 PM
I could add a spot for you I could make it 7 instead of five :3 then you'll be able to join if you wish to become one of the five )

YAY!!
You don't have too. If you don't want that's okay.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Accepted!! Now we need a few towns people then we'll begin but first I'm going to make my form)

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 03:27 PM
I could make one singular townspeople
Wait, two.. Yeah

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 10th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks ( and other forms if mythical creature): (Human Form) (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg) (Mythical Creature Form) (https://tonyhakim.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/1-The-mighty-Griffin.-Via-Tony-Hakim.jpg)
What are you ( you could be a mythical creature but you must have a human form or a master): Is it Griffon, Griffin, or Gryphon? I don't even know. XD
Personality: TBRP'ed
If any powers: N/A
Role and job you have in town: Assistant
Love interest: Open
Other: Hi. :3
Questions: Nada. Nope. Nu.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Sasuke
Unknown he never says
For judgement: http://pre15.deviantart.net/4cbd/th/pre/f/2011/362/9/4/dullahan_concept_by_shagan_fury-d4kip2k.jpg
For battle: http://pre09.deviantart.net/94b8/th/pre/i/2016/101/3/a/rogue_by_neexsethe-d9yjxfw.png
Without the mask:http://pin.it/4IOYRuO
Without a mask true form: http://pre12.deviantart.net/07f7/th/pre/i/2013/362/7/7/abyssal_wendigo_by_legendary_memory-d6zprdm.png
Has many other forms if you're willing to see the darkness itself
Is shown in pics
Has the powers of both heaven and hell, knows all and makes all demonic and heavenly beings but now he lives to judge the humans as punishment for betraying both god and the devil but they still respect him enough to help out here and there but rarely do
He is Sasuke
Tbrp
Open but is forbidden to do so
Hi

Accepted!! If you want to go ahead :3

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Forum for town
Name: Berinon
Looks: Tall with long, white hair with elongated ears and blue eyes lacking pupils or irises. Adorns himself with jewellery and fine clothes.
What are you: Elf
Personality: Berinon is up himself, to say the least. He believes to be of a pure and fine bloodline, and makes sure that everyone knows. Prejudiced and arrogant, he's hard to get along with, but once you become a close enough friend, he's much nicer.
If any powers: None.
Role and job you have in town: Townsperson
Other: Owns a fluffy dragon called Nefera as a companion
Questions: Does elf sorta count as human?

Forum for town
Name: Nefera
Looks: Long, white and slender body, with feathery wings and limbs, including the tip of his tail. Eyes appear to be mammalian and any part of his body that has no feathers is not coated in scales, but is instead coated in fur. Also adorned with jewellery and silk, and big enough to ride, though Berinon only does this on special occasions.
What are you: Dragon
Personality: Nefera has adopted Berinon's personality over the years, believing to be of royalty, himself. Arrogant and stuck up, he relies on Berinon for the general upkeep of his beautiful feathers and fur.
If any powers: Flight
Role and job you have in town: Townsperson
Other: Was rescued by Berinon after abandonment in his nest. Sees Berinon as his most important and prominent role model.
Questions: Nop

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Accepted!!

aleka!
March 10th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Name: Jay
Looks: Mythical creature form; https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e3/6b/55/e36b5531543c91ad18feccdf84421b1c.jpg Human form; she's actually pretty short, with smoky gray-blue hair, and startling blue eyes. She has a jay's feather tucked behind her ear.
What are you?: Cheif of protection
Personality: TBRP'ed (I'm a lazy child.)
If any powers: Shifting between forms, and when she is a dragon, she can breathe a gas which can knock things out.
Role and job you have in town: Cheif of protection (?)
Other: None
Questions: None

Name: Elm
Looks: http://img12.deviantart.net/0722/i/2005/337/f/8/aayri___female_centaur_by_phinist.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
If any, powers: None.
Role and job you have in town: Townspersln
Other: None
Questions: Is a centaur counted as a human?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Accepted!!

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 04:08 PM
aaa i just got home so here's my form c:

Name: Skylark
Looks: Skylark has a tan complexion with a few freckles covering his skin and many, thin, scars on his arms and torso. His hair is naturally a dark brown. His eyes are a dark, deep, brown. He's not very big, being around 5'2" and weighing about 110 pounds. Even though his body is small and slightly frail, his face seems to show an almost hardened look at all times. Even through that, he looks terribly exhausted about 24/7. His eyes are always half lidded and dark circles stay under them. He never seems to smile either, always a scowl or frown upon his face. His clothes change throughout the days as he doesn't want to be in the same clothes all the time, but he always wears his purple-ish jacket over them. [Ref] (http://pre07.deviantart.net/7c01/th/pre/f/2017/038/a/4/execute_this_man_by_heartbroken_comic-day8pnl.png)
Mask: Here! (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0d/0f/71/0d0f7161e5577a0e1ed5e9fea8c3852e.jpg)
Powers: He's completely connected to space, the stars, and the galaxy. His powers revolve around that, for example; harnessing the heat of the stars to burn someone or letting the air around someone turn into the vacuum of space for a moment which suffocates them. This in turn, allows him to be able to hypothetically survive in the depths of outer space.
How did you meet Sasuke: He was running from his terribly abusive and neglective mother when he ran into Sasuke, crying out his story and asking for help.
Personality: TBRP'ed cause i'm exhausted hah
Other: he's like... really gay
Questions: Nope

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 04:11 PM
aaa i just got home so here's my form c:

Name: Skylark
Looks: Skylark has a tan complexion with a few freckles covering his skin and many, thin, scars on his arms and torso. His hair is naturally a dark brown. His eyes are a dark, deep, brown. He's not very big, being around 5'2" and weighing about 110 pounds. Even though his body is small and slightly frail, his face seems to show an almost hardened look at all times. Even through that, he looks terribly exhausted about 24/7. His eyes are always half lidded and dark circles stay under them. He never seems to smile either, always a scowl or frown upon his face. His clothes change throughout the days as he doesn't want to be in the same clothes all the time, but he always wears his purple-ish jacket over them. [Ref] (http://pre07.deviantart.net/7c01/th/pre/f/2017/038/a/4/execute_this_man_by_heartbroken_comic-day8pnl.png)
Mask: Here! (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0d/0f/71/0d0f7161e5577a0e1ed5e9fea8c3852e.jpg)
Powers: He's completely connected to space, the stars, and the galaxy. His powers revolve around that, for example; harnessing the heat of the stars to burn someone or letting the air around someone turn into the vacuum of space for a moment which suffocates them. This in turn, allows him to be able to hypothetically survive in the depths of outer space.
How did you meet Sasuke: He was running from his terribly abusive and neglective mother when he ran into Sasuke, crying out his story and asking for help.
Personality: TBRP'ed cause i'm exhausted hah
Other: he's like... really gay
Questions: Nope
(Ahhh hi Trashy :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Accepted!!

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 04:17 PM
(Ahhh hi Trashy :3)
hey there c:

Accepted!!
thanks!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Okay! We just need the town leader role taken and then we'll start!!)

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 04:42 PM
*cough* bump Sasukewolf (madness) If you want I could change Berinon to leader?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 04:47 PM
If you want to you can and we'll start)

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Rightio, I apply Berinon for town leader :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Accepted!! Okay let's start) a soft sound of a bell was heard, as Sasuke walked through a forest heading towards his next town. His eyes glowed softly as he begins to stop and look at the sky watching the birds fly away from him

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 05:01 PM
It was none of Ian's business where Sasuke went. It probably should've been, but it was no matter to him. He wasn't chained like a dog, though there was something stopping him from standing up to the man. Something that made him nervous, deep down. Maybe the others felt it, too, or maybe he was just imagining things.
Berinon sat within office, Nefera had managed to curl up inside the room, though his feathers were getting in the way of several objects surrounding the area, and he was shifting quite uncomfortably. Berinon sighed, stroking the dragon's fur as it grumbled in discomfort. "Relax. You'll be fine soon, but I have work to do." Nefera ceased his grumbling, though his tail twitched impatiently.

Caligo Everton
March 10th, 2017, 05:02 PM
In a world of kingdoms and towns, to dragons and werewolves there is one beast who stands out the best or should I say the worst. He is known as the judgement aka death himself he travels with a group of 7 people each blessed with a power of light and darkness, and this group travel around judging towns for six days if he deems them worthy he'll bless them granting they're leader a wish and giving them enough riches to create a kingdom. If they fail however they all will die only leaving five or one person alive to remake the village. As I said before it's takes six days to judge the town but the way you know he's coming is when howling is heard at day and birds fly away and animals remain silence is when you know he comes. He wears a mask which hides his face but his blood red eyes are always seen his group also wears masks of animals but it's they're choice to wear it or not. Remember this he is a judge of both light and darkness six days is all you have but you have at least a day to get ready before he comes tell me can you pass it.

Roles

Forum for the 7
Name
Mask
Powers
How did you meet Sasuke
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for town
Name
Personality
If any powers
Love interest
Other
Questions

Can sasuke be calies master and she travel with him?

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Name Isobel Wolfe
Age 21
Looks ( if any other forms) click here (http://monybab.weebly.com/isobel.html)
Mask this
Powers shape shift to wolf
How did you meet Sasuke *coughlunalakecough*
Personality in link for looks
Love interest Sas??
Other no
Questions nerp

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Skylark was just wandering around at the moment, the small male knowing there was no reason to really be alert at the moment. He knew it was none of his business to follow Sasuke around or know what he was doing, and he wasn't curious about this at all. He trusted the man, and most likely always would as Sasuke was sort of the first person he could ever trust.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Sure!!) Sasuke eyes glowed as he just begins to sit down right there, his eyes stopped glowing for a bit as he just sat there meditating. Eventually birds landed on him just chilling on him as he sat there

Accepted!!)

Caligo Everton
March 10th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Sure!!) Sasuke eyes glowed as he just begins to sit down right there, his eyes stopped glowing for a bit as he just sat there meditating. Eventually birds landed on him just chilling on him as he sat there
"Hello." Caligo said loathingly to sasuke.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 05:11 PM
He got up, wandering himself. He looked around, just in case, before heading out into the forest's outskirts. How did he even end up like this, anyway? Maybe he just wanted to follow along, or maybe he cared about the others instead. He took a seat on the short grass nearing the edge of the forest, leaning against the trunk of a tree as he pondered. Maybe he was stuck, now. Maybe he'd have to be a part of this forever.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed again as he looks at her " .... where are the others?" He asks in a voice of pure evil and good

Caligo Everton
March 10th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed again as he looks at her " .... where are the others?" He asks in a voice of pure evil and good
"No idea darling" she hissed matching his tone.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he stands up " I see I guess we should go get them I'll need they're help for the judgement "

Caligo Everton
March 10th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he stands up " I see I guess we should go get them I'll need they're help for the judgement "
"Wonderful." Caligo replied sarcastically and braised herself for a hard slap across the face.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 05:27 PM
He got back up, kicking a rock or two as he walked. Everything was so quiet. He wanted noise, talking, crying, singing, anything. He didn't know whether it was boring or eerie.
( Trashy Sky want these two to interact?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he pats her head " mind helping me on finding them ? I could really use you as well on the judgement " he says as his shadow moves away moving towards Ian it circled around him as if telling him that Sasuke was calling him and many more began to move around searching for other of the 7 one already found skylar and was circling around her telling her the same thing Sasuke was calling

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 05:30 PM
He got back up, kicking a rock or two as he walked. Everything was so quiet. He wanted noise, talking, crying, singing, anything. He didn't know whether it was boring or eerie.
( Trashy Sky want these two to interact?)
(sureeeee)

Skylark gave a huff, the nineteen year old being bored at the time. He picked up a small rock and bounced it in his hand for a moment. "I wonder how far I can throw this..." he stated out loud before just throwing the rock through the trees of the forest he was in at the moment. Hopefully, he didn't hit anyone.

Slash-GNR
March 10th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Ronan was in a tree. She had her arms crossed as she glared across the horizon. She had been alone for a long time... She thought back when Sasuke and her were young and her helped her a ton. However, those days were over. She was on her own now. She yawned as she continued to sit there. (Hey, can Ronan have a falcon?)

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he pats her head " mind helping me on finding them ? I could really use you as well on the judgement " he says as his shadow moves away moving towards Ian it circled around him as if telling him that Sasuke was calling him and many more began to move around searching for other of the 7 one already found skylar and was circling around her telling her the same thing Sasuke was calling

(sureeeee)

Skylark gave a huff, the nineteen year old being bored at the time. He picked up a small rock and bounced it in his hand for a moment. "I wonder how far I can throw this..." he stated out loud before just throwing the rock through the trees of the forest he was in at the moment. Hopefully, he didn't hit anyone.

He looked at the shadows surrounding, stopping to look around. "Ugh.." he looked behind him. Sasuke was calling, huh? Surely he'd have some time.
When the rock hit him, he wasn't prepared. He swung around to find the thrower, growling under his breath. What the... Who did that? Picking up the rock, he walked the direction he guessed it came from, turning it in his hand.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 05:37 PM
He looked at the shadows surrounding, stopping to look around. "Ugh.." he looked behind him. Sasuke was calling, huh? Surely he'd have some time.
When the rock hit him, he wasn't prepared. He swung around to find the thrower, growling under his breath. What the... Who did that? Picking up the rock, he walked the direction he guessed it came from, turning it in his hand.
Skylark groaned with boredom and loneliness as he leaned against a tree, placing his face against it. He continued to groan, even as he heard someone start to come near him. He was just... being really stupid and dumb at the moment.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Skylark groaned with boredom and loneliness as he leaned against a tree, placing his face against it. He continued to groan, even as he heard someone start to come near him. He was just... being really stupid and dumb at the moment.
"Sky?" he tossed the rock over, walking up to him. "That you? You should probably watch where you're throwing stuff." he looked at him, cocking his head to the side. "Am I.. interrupting something?"

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 05:43 PM
"Sky?" he tossed the rock over, walking up to him. "That you? You should probably watch where you're throwing stuff." he looked at him, cocking his head to the side. "Am I.. interrupting something?"
Skylark jumped at the sudden words being spoken to him and spun around. He blinked and looked over at the rock before rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh... sorry..." he said, his voice quieter now that he was around someone. "And... no... you're not."

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Skylark jumped at the sudden words being spoken to him and spun around. He blinked and looked over at the rock before rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh... sorry..." he said, his voice quieter now that he was around someone. "And... no... you're not."
"Well then." he stood beside him, leaning against the tree. "Mind if I hang with you for a bit? It's so quiet..." he stared ahead. Nobody was in sight, nobody and nothing. Was this the effect they had on people. Gratifying in its own way, though it had its downfalls. They could only befriend each other.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"Well then." he stood beside him, leaning against the tree. "Mind if I hang with you for a bit? It's so quiet..." he stared ahead. Nobody was in sight, nobody and nothing. Was this the effect they had on people. Gratifying in its own way, though it had its downfalls. They could only befriend each other.
Skylark gave a shrug. "Sure. I don't mind much..." he said quietly as he leaned against the same tree that he had been leaning on before.

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 05:53 PM
*Kiyah slunk through the trees in her cheetah form, her fur red where Cheetahs were usually sandy brown. She grunted as she zeroed in on a deer, crouching, ready to pounce*

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Skylark gave a shrug. "Sure. I don't mind much..." he said quietly as he leaned against the same tree that he had been leaning on before.
Ian smiled at him. He didn't mind Skylark, though he wasn't sure what Skylark thought of him. He seemed to like Sasuke more, and that could be a problem, seeing as Ian was never so fond of him.
"So... Sasuke's called me." he needed a conversation topic, and that would do. "..Wanna come with me when I go? I'm probably late, and he'll probably be angry."

Caligo Everton
March 10th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Oh btw caligos mask: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/57/af/c0/57afc08b31e3e70b5dc15b233a6737e1.jpg))

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 05:57 PM

*Kiyah looked up from her hunt, grunting in annoyance as she felt Sasuke Call. She shifted to her human form, causing the deer to look up and run off. She sighed, her face forlorn as she watched the deer run off into the distance. Then she used her mind to Answer Sasuke* All right, Sas. What is it now?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Sasuke nods at kiyah " it's almost time for judgement call the others and bring them back to me if you don't mind seems like they're not answering my call so help me bring them back "

Caligo Everton
March 10th, 2017, 06:04 PM
"Wonderful." Caligo replied sarcastically and braised herself for a hard slap across the face.
(Boop)

wren
March 10th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Red swayed. A soft breeze ruffling the cloak that circled its feet. Flowing out from it's sides in the wind, dancing with the mist that settles near it's feet. Silence followed as it walked, as it it was softly gluding. No trips no falls not even a slight stumble in it's walk. Falling into view as it slipped into the clearing. Followed by a gruff sigh before coming into step with sasuke. "another judging" it whispers to sasuke. Holding out a clawed hand, pointing at absolutely nothing. Nothing that anybody there except for sasuke would have understood.

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Sasuke nods at kiyah " it's almost time for judgement call the others and bring them back to me if you don't mind seems like they're not answering my call so help me bring them back "

*Kiyah nods, sighing and running towards the city*

I gtg. We'll continue tomorrow!!! ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Sasuke pets caligo's head " go find the-" he cuts himself off seeing red " there you are I was just about to call you " he says calmly as he looks at caligo " go find the others and bring them here okay?" He says as he stops petting her head. He nods " yes I know my friend that's why I'm calling the others do you think they're ready for this?"

Caligo Everton
March 10th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Sasuke pets caligo's head " go find the-" he cuts himself off seeing red " there you are I was just about to call you " he says calmly as he looks at caligo " go find the others and bring them here okay?" He says as he stops petting her head. He nods " yes I know my friend that's why I'm calling the others do you think they're ready for this?"

Caligo spit at his feet and stalked away to a tree quickly scaling it she sat down. Her black cloak with dark red streaks and dark tips flowed in the wind. Her mask was tight on her face but her blak and red eyes flowed through them and her pitch black hair flowed in the wind.

wren
March 10th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Red smiles beneath the mask and walked next to him. "No. Neither was I and I had waited years to know what you did. And I was not ready" whispers the figure who turned it's sightless eyes at Caligo. Then spoke though it's mind to his, nobody will ever be the first time. He added through his head. Then sighed deeply.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Sasuke nods " yes yet you still stand by me though all these centuries of ending and blessing " he pets reds head " but don't worry if they wish to leave me so be it but they'll never be the same after it or maybe they'll come to love it it all depends on the judgement and you of all people should know that when the judgement passes it's rarely good"

Slash-GNR
March 10th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Ronan rubbed her face as she climbed down the tree. She then whistled as a falcon came to sit upon her shoulder. She patted its head and smiled, "There you are my love," she said petting the bird known as Phantom. He had a clawed out eye from a fight with who knows what. She then pulled her dark hood over her face and covered her mouth only revealing her golden orbs. She then began to walk deeper into the forest.

Caligo Everton
March 10th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Caligo spit at his feet and stalked away to a tree quickly scaling it she sat down. Her black cloak with dark red streaks and dark tips flowed in the wind. Her mask was tight on her face but her blak and red eyes flowed through them and her pitch black hair flowed in the wind.
(*cough cough*)

aleka!
March 10th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Jay landed in front of the village, her tail flicking. Huh, everything is so silent. Defiantly weird. She thought, eyes narrowed. Of course, there was still the constant chatter from the village behind her, but everything from the forest around her was silent. She shifted into her human form, a hand on her hip. I'll have to inspect that later.

Elm trotted through the village, stopping in front of the bakery. Huh, I think I actually may need more bread. The centaur thought, her tail swishing behind her. She was already pretty stocked up in meat, she had hunted in the forest surrounding the village, but she couldn't really exactly remember if she had enough bread.

wren
March 10th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Sasuke nods " yes yet you still stand by me though all these centuries of ending and blessing " he pets reds head " but don't worry if they wish to leave me so be it but they'll never be the same after it or maybe they'll come to love it it all depends on the judgement and you of all people should know that when the judgement passes it's rarely good"
(*cough cough*)

[ who's it for? ] Red sighs deeply. "as if I had a choice sasuke. Years became decades and decades became centuries. Too quickly" red laughed slightly "but I do enjoy this eternity" whispers red. Looking around the clearing with slit eyes behind the mask. "there is no telling wether or not your apprentices will fulfill. As the town is tested, so shall they be" red adds, holding a hand out and pausing. He/she stopped walking. He/she blinked it's sightless eyes and swivelled it's head. "It's near" whispers red. Resting it's arm back down in it's cloak before continuing.

Bella~
March 10th, 2017, 07:36 PM
(Is there still a spot open for the 7 if so may I have it?)

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Ian smiled at him. He didn't mind Skylark, though he wasn't sure what Skylark thought of him. He seemed to like Sasuke more, and that could be a problem, seeing as Ian was never so fond of him.
"So... Sasuke's called me." he needed a conversation topic, and that would do. "..Wanna come with me when I go? I'm probably late, and he'll probably be angry."
Skylark gave a slight bounce, the small male giving a slight hum as he had nothing to do and he sorta looked up to Sasuke in a weird way. "Oh. Sure...!" he muttered out in his normal, excited, way. He seemed oddly jumpy, but then again that was just him.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Skylark gave a slight bounce, the small male giving a slight hum as he had nothing to do and he sorta looked up to Sasuke in a weird way. "Oh. Sure...!" he muttered out in his normal, excited, way. He seemed oddly jumpy, but then again that was just him.
Perfect. He knew mentioning that name would get a reaction. "Let's get going, then." he started, waving his hand to signal for Skylark to follow. Maybe everyone here looked up to Sasuke. Such a weird thought, though, he'd never done so himself. Maybe he was missing something about him.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Perfect. He knew mentioning that name would get a reaction. "Let's get going, then." he started, waving his hand to signal for Skylark to follow. Maybe everyone here looked up to Sasuke. Such a weird thought, though, he'd never done so himself. Maybe he was missing something about him.
Skylark gave a slight hum, following after Ian and making sure to stay at a fast pace to let his short stature keep up with the other male. The brown-haired boy seemed to be at peace for the moment, his soft and quiet humming showing that he was quite content with the situation that he was in now even though he was almost never this happy.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 08:03 PM
[ who's it for? ] Red sighs deeply. "as if I had a choice sasuke. Years became decades and decades became centuries. Too quickly" red laughed slightly "but I do enjoy this eternity" whispers red. Looking around the clearing with slit eyes behind the mask. "there is no telling wether or not your apprentices will fulfill. As the town is tested, so shall they be" red adds, holding a hand out and pausing. He/she stopped walking. He/she blinked it's sightless eyes and swivelled it's head. "It's near" whispers red. Resting it's arm back down in it's cloak before continuing.
Sasuke smiles as he watches caligo leave and sit down on a tree ignoring what she did before she walked away. He looks at red " yes but we must wait until midnight when the moon is full to go for now we gather the rest and I shall explain what will happen but not tell them about what happens when they don't pass is this understood my friend?"

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Skylark gave a slight hum, following after Ian and making sure to stay at a fast pace to let his short stature keep up with the other male. The brown-haired boy seemed to be at peace for the moment, his soft and quiet humming showing that he was quite content with the situation that he was in now even though he was almost never this happy.
"You're in a pretty good mood today, huh?"he mumbled slightly as they walked. "Anything exciting happen recently?" he looked back at him in curiosity. "Please do tell."

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 08:16 PM
"You're in a pretty good mood today, huh?"he mumbled slightly as they walked. "Anything exciting happen recently?" he looked back at him in curiosity. "Please do tell."
"I just... don't feel horrible today..." Skylark shrugged though his hums, giving a slight bounce as he moved a bit faster to catch up to Ian's side. The tan-skinned boy glanced at the other male for awhile before looking back ahead to see where he was going.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 10th, 2017, 08:18 PM
(Recap?)

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 08:19 PM
"I just... don't feel horrible today..." Skylark shrugged though his hums, giving a slight bounce as he moved a bit faster to catch up to Ian's side. The tan-skinned boy glanced at the other male for awhile before looking back ahead to see where he was going.
"Not horrible is... Pretty good. Can we do better?" He looked around for Sasuke. "I could've sworn..." he paused, looking away from Skylark. If he was lost, he'd never forget it.

aleka!
March 10th, 2017, 08:20 PM
(Recap?)
I'm pretty sure that the seven are just causally talking as they walk to town.)

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 08:21 PM
I'm pretty sure that the seven are just causally talking as they walk to town.)
(Ye that's about it ^3^)

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 08:24 PM
"Not horrible is... Pretty good. Can we do better?" He looked around for Sasuke. "I could've sworn..." he paused, looking away from Skylark. If he was lost, he'd never forget it.
Skylark gave a shrug before looking around as Ian looked away from him. "Mmmm. We're lost aren't we." he stated as if it was no big deal. He wasn't worried or mad or anything, he just didn't care about being lost.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 10th, 2017, 08:26 PM
(Oh, okay. Thanks! ^^)

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Skylark gave a shrug before looking around as Ian looked away from him. "Mmmm. We're lost aren't we." he stated as if it was no big deal. He wasn't worried or mad or anything, he just didn't care about being lost.
"...No." he continued on, before stopping again. "..Yes." he sighed, scratching his forehead. "..Ok, you know what? Bonding time. Friendship time. Let's just stay here until we get found." he sat down at the position he had stopped at, patting the ground in front of him. "Here'll do."

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 08:33 PM
"...No." he continued on, before stopping again. "..Yes." he sighed, scratching his forehead. "..Ok, you know what? Bonding time. Friendship time. Let's just stay here until we get found." he sat down at the position he had stopped at, patting the ground in front of him. "Here'll do."
Skylark blinked at this but shrugged it off as he moved to sit down in front of Ian, hugging his knees into his chest. He seemed to be a bit amused at the fact that whey were lost but he was calm and fine at the moment.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Skylark blinked at this but shrugged it off as he moved to sit down in front of Ian, hugging his knees into his chest. He seemed to be a bit amused at the fact that whey were lost but he was calm and fine at the moment.
Stretching his legs out and leaning back, using his arms for support, he watched Skylark. "..You comfortable like that? Looks restricting." with a shrug, he looked down. "..So. What do you think you're gonna do today?" he asked.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Stretching his legs out and leaning back, using his arms for support, he watched Skylark. "..You comfortable like that? Looks restricting." with a shrug, he looked down. "..So. What do you think you're gonna do today?" he asked.
"Comfortable enough for me..." Skylark muttered out as he rested his head on his knees. He was quiet as Ian asked him a question and stayed quiet as he thought for some moment. "... Not sure actually..." he then muttered out with a shrug.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 08:49 PM
"Comfortable enough for me..." Skylark muttered out as he rested his head on his knees. He was quiet as Ian asked him a question and stayed quiet as he thought for some moment. "... Not sure actually..." he then muttered out with a shrug.
"No idea? Fair enough... Not that easy to know, is it?" he laughed softly. "I just want to figure out what Sasuke's after... I don't feel like doing anything right now." he looked behind his shoulder, as if looking out for someone.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 08:53 PM
All peeps of 7!! Go to Sasuke!! The judgement will explain to the 7 and then they'll head to the village for the first day of judgement!!)

Sasuke begins to sit down his eyes glowed sending out a call to all of the seven to come and that it's time

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 08:55 PM
All peeps of 7!! Go to Sasuke!! The judgement will explain to the 7 and then they'll head to the village for the first day of judgement!!)

Sasuke begins to sit down his eyes glowed sending out a call to all of the seven to come and that it's time
(Our peeps are lost ;u; )

Slash-GNR
March 10th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Ronan made a growling noise as shadows began to whirl around her. She knew what it meant. "Really? After all these years, and you know call me?" she asked aloud. She grunted though as she just followed the shadows toward Sasuke. She walked through the brush to see her old friend. "Hello Sas. Its nice to see you again... well not really judging how you interrupted my life," she stated crossing her arms with her falcon on her shoulder. "You better have a good reason," she stated. (Yo Sas, if you want/can, can u bring in Sakura (sry if I spelt it wrong) and Winter?)

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 09:00 PM
"No idea? Fair enough... Not that easy to know, is it?" he laughed softly. "I just want to figure out what Sasuke's after... I don't feel like doing anything right now." he looked behind his shoulder, as if looking out for someone.
Skylark slowly flopped over onto his side. "It'd be nice to just... rest for once..." he muttered out with a sigh. Skylark wasn't actually that big into the whole judgement thing but stuck around because he literally had no one else.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Skylark slowly flopped over onto his side. "It'd be nice to just... rest for once..." he muttered out with a sigh. Skylark wasn't actually that big into the whole judgement thing but stuck around because he literally had no one else.
"Speak of the devil..." he watched the shadows dance around them, sighing as they started to move away. "We'd better get going, Sky." he got up, holding a hand out to the shorter man.

Bella~
March 10th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Name: Elaine
Looks ( and other forms if mythical creature): Elaine is a black headed girl with pale skin and Green eyes, she has a few freckles on her cheeks. She can turn into a cat at will
What are you ( you could be a mythical creature but you must have a human form or a master) a cat, she is a cat who can take human form
Personality: She is rather kind and always willing to help but if you mess with the ones she cares about you are in for it
If any powers: She can bend shadows to her will, see in the dark and sometimes become invisible
Role and job you have in town: Town leader
Other: Nopety nope
Questions: Same xD

Trashy Sky
"Speak of the devil..." he watched the shadows dance around them, sighing as they started to move away. "We'd better get going, Sky." he got up, holding a hand out to the shorter man.
Skylark huffed, staying quite still for the moment. "How about... we don't for once..." he muttered before huffing and taking Ian's hand to stand up because he realized that was a dumb idea.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
Then follow the shadows!! :3) hmmmm sure but once you reach the village you'll see winter or maybe Sakura :3) sasuke looks at her " I do it's time to see if you're worthy of my blessing to help me judge towns all around this world that I've helped make " he says calmly looking at her " please have a seat"

Also accepted but someone is already the town leader)

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Skylark huffed, staying quite still for the moment. "How about... we don't for once..." he muttered before huffing and taking Ian's hand to stand up because he realized that was a dumb idea.
"Pshh.. Well I'm going.." he helped Skylark up, however, as he knew he'd change his mind. "He lead him off, following the skirting shadow that would lead them both to Sasuke. Oh, joy.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 09:14 PM
"Pshh.. Well I'm going.." he helped Skylark up, however, as he knew he'd change his mind. "He lead him off, following the skirting shadow that would lead them both to Sasuke. Oh, joy.
Skylark gave Ian a slight smile as he was helped up by the larger man. He followed after him and the shadow, a slight sparkle in his eyes as he bounced next to Ian with a slight happiness.

Slash-GNR
March 10th, 2017, 09:17 PM
(yay!)

Ronan made a face saying, 'What? This is what you called me here to do?' However, she sat down anyway and put her chin in her hand. "Blessing? I'm pretty sure my life had just been a curse," she stated.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Skylark gave Ian a slight smile as he was helped up by the larger man. He followed after him and the shadow, a slight sparkle in his eyes as he bounced next to Ian with a slight happiness.
Ian glanced to the side, watching Skylark bob along in a lighter mood than usual. He smiled slightly, glad that Skylark did feel a little better today. He'd need to keep happy.
As they neared Sasuke, he made sure to keep his distance. He'd never been close to him, and he didn't know what would happen if he did get too close. "Uh... Boss?" he cocked his head to the side. Should he call him that?
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Sasuke shakes his head " no need to call me boss just call me Sasuke come sit down both of you " he says looking at Ronan " no you're life is a blessing given to you by the god above although you're personality came from my dark side but I saw something in you all and I gave you a blessing call it what you want you'll see one day why I've chosen you all"

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 09:25 PM
He looked at Sasuke silently, and sat where he was. He still wanted to keep his distance, no matter how calm he seemed. He still didn't trust this man, though it couldn't be helped.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Ian glanced to the side, watching Skylark bob along in a lighter mood than usual. He smiled slightly, glad that Skylark did feel a little better today. He'd need to keep happy.
As they neared Sasuke, he made sure to keep his distance. He'd never been close to him, and he didn't know what would happen if he did get too close. "Uh... Boss?" he cocked his head to the side. Should he call him that?
( Sasukewolf (madness) )
Sasuke shakes his head " no need to call me boss just call me Sasuke come sit down both of you " he says looking at Ronan " no you're life is a blessing given to you by the god above although you're personality came from my dark side but I saw something in you all and I gave you a blessing call it what you want you'll see one day why I've chosen you all"
Skylark seemed to give his full attention to Sasuke as the neared, his brown eyes diverting from Ian, his small body seeming to give a few oddly excited twitches at the sight of the so called 'Judge'. He slowly moved closer to him, sitting down near Sasuke and letting all the attention span he could give, which wasn't much, focus on him.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Skylark seemed to give his full attention to Sasuke as the neared, his brown eyes diverting from Ian, his small body seeming to give a few oddly excited twitches at the sight of the so called 'Judge'. He slowly moved closer to him, sitting down near Sasuke and letting all the attention span he could give, which wasn't much, focus on him.
He watched Skylark, seeing him shuffle ever closer. He'd never understand why he wanted to get so close, that seemed pretty detrimental. He didn't let it bother him, however. It was his choice to sit near him. Ian looked back up at Sasuke, listening in.

Bella~
March 10th, 2017, 09:34 PM
(She'll just be a Townie then xD)

aleka!
March 10th, 2017, 09:43 PM
I'm really impatient while waiting for them to go to the town XD)

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 09:45 PM
He watched Skylark, seeing him shuffle ever closer. He'd never understand why he wanted to get so close, that seemed pretty detrimental. He didn't let it bother him, however. It was his choice to sit near him. Ian looked back up at Sasuke, listening in.
Skylark blinked and looked back at Ian for a moment, tilting his head as if silently asking why he was so far away. He wasn't sure if Ian just wanted to be alone or if he didn't like any of the others here. It made him a bit sad to think that Ian may or may not like him at all, but he wasn't sure so he pushed it off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 09:46 PM
K! Don't worry we'll be heading there soon !!) Sasuke nods " okay as you know they're is a town nearby we'll be judging it these are the rules you must obey don't fall in love with any of them, don't show mercy on judgement and remember evil is always hidden behind a smile don't be fooled is this understood if so follow me we'll be heading there now" he says standing up

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Skylark blinked and looked back at Ian for a moment, tilting his head as if silently asking why he was so far away. He wasn't sure if Ian just wanted to be alone or if he didn't like any of the others here. It made him a bit sad to think that Ian may or may not like him at all, but he wasn't sure so he pushed it off.
K! Don't worry we'll be heading there soon !!) Sasuke nods " okay as you know they're is a town nearby we'll be judging it these are the rules you must obey don't fall in love with any of them, don't show mercy on judgement and remember evil is always hidden behind a smile don't be fooled is this understood if so follow me we'll be heading there now" he says standing up
Maybe he shouldn't have looked. It seemed as if Skylark had caught his side gazes every so often, looking as if he questioned his actions. His eyes widened slightly and he waved his hand dismissively. He felt bad about leaving him in front, but he didn't want to be anywhere near Sasuke, if he was to be completely honest.
He looked back up at Sasuke, it was always unsettling to hear "smile" and "no mercy" in the same context. That was really how this guy was, huh. Was he really safe around him? Even though he'd offered something to all of them...

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Maybe he shouldn't have looked. It seemed as if Skylark had caught his side gazes every so often, looking as if he questioned his actions. His eyes widened slightly and he waved his hand dismissively. He felt bad about leaving him in front, but he didn't want to be anywhere near Sasuke, if he was to be completely honest.
He looked back up at Sasuke, it was always unsettling to hear "smile" and "no mercy" in the same context. That was really how this guy was, huh. Was he really safe around him? Even though he'd offered something to all of them...
Skylark looked at Ian for awhile more before giving him a soft and shaky smile for a moment. Though, he turned back to Sasuke to listen to him and gave a nod when he was done speaking. The look in the young male's eyes told anyone that he thought for sure that anyone, and mostly everyone, was a threat to him. Though, he stood up and gave a slight bounce.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Skylark looked at Ian for awhile more before giving him a soft and shaky smile for a moment. Though, he turned back to Sasuke to listen to him and gave a nod when he was done speaking. The look in the young male's eyes told anyone that he thought for sure that anyone, and mostly everyone, was a threat to him. Though, he stood up and gave a slight bounce.
Standing up, he caught the smile, smiling a little back. At least he understood. He looked around at everyone else. It looked as if the others were mentally prepared, at least. He'd have to tag along with someone, at least.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 10:08 PM
He stands up " now stand and follow close to me at midnight to demons tend to follow so I'll stay close to me you're blessings are not strong enough yet to fight them as we walk towards the town"

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 10:10 PM
He stands up " now stand and follow close to me at midnight to demons tend to follow so I'll stay close to me you're blessings are not strong enough yet to fight them as we walk towards the town"
"Well doesn't that sound promising..." he muttered, mostly to himself.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Standing up, he caught the smile, smiling a little back. At least he understood. He looked around at everyone else. It looked as if the others were mentally prepared, at least. He'd have to tag along with someone, at least.
Skylark blinked at Sasuke's words, ending up moving a bit closer to Ian instead of Sasuke at the moment. Demons attack the largest group... right? Oh well, if he was wrong, it wasn't like he cared about death anyways. Plus, Sasuke could always save him... right?

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Skylark blinked at Sasuke's words, ending up moving a bit closer to Ian instead of Sasuke at the moment. Demons attack the largest group... right? Oh well, if he was wrong, it wasn't like he cared about death anyways. Plus, Sasuke could always save him... right?
He was coming back over, now. Did he want to talk again? "Psst. Sky... You know I'm not the one that can protect you, right?" he laughed under his breath, nudging him with his elbow.

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 10:26 PM
( Sasukewolf (madness) )
Isobel walked around, her golden eyes beaming. She had heard an 'old friend' had been here. Looking, she focus her golden gaze to see if she could find the red eyed man who had the balls to make a move on her.

Caligo Everton
March 10th, 2017, 10:30 PM
"If you don't obey his rules you'll end up like me, hopeless of freedom and following assume around like a fricking pet." She hissed to herself saltily. She followed sasuke as if she was in a chain. Her eyes glittered with loathing as she walked.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 10:35 PM
He was coming back over, now. Did he want to talk again? "Psst. Sky... You know I'm not the one that can protect you, right?" he laughed under his breath, nudging him with his elbow.
Skylark gave a soft laugh at this. "Yeah... Yeah... I think we're close enough heh..." he muttered out softly as he looked up at Ian. He seemed to like the larger male, finding some bit of happiness and comfort in being near the other.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Skylark gave a soft laugh at this. "Yeah... Yeah... I think we're close enough heh..." he muttered out softly as he looked up at Ian. He seemed to like the larger male, finding some bit of happiness and comfort in being near the other.
He smiled as he looked down at the smaller male, looking back at Sasuke afterwards. "We've still gotta stay near him, you know..." he murmured slightly. "You should be alright with that, though... Right?"

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 10:43 PM
He smiled as he looked down at the smaller male, looking back at Sasuke afterwards. "We've still gotta stay near him, you know..." he murmured slightly. "You should be alright with that, though... Right?"
Skylark smiled back as Ian smiled, glancing back at Sasuke for a moment as he nodded softly at Ian's question. "I'll be alright." He said in his soft voice, giving a slight huff. To be honest, he really wanted to be near both Sasuke and Ian at the moment but for some reason Ian just... wouldn't move near the other man.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Skylark smiled back as Ian smiled, glancing back at Sasuke for a moment as he nodded softly at Ian's question. "I'll be alright." He said in his soft voice, giving a slight huff. To be honest, he really wanted to be near both Sasuke and Ian at the moment but for some reason Ian just... wouldn't move near the other man.
"Yeah, good." he continued to stare at Sasuke. It couldn't be helped, if what he said was true. He could also be lying, though. But why would he lie? Not even worth asking, Ian had no idea how he worked. A short trip into town didn't seem that dangerous, though that was without someone talking about killing rubbing you up the wrong way.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 10:53 PM
"Yeah, good." he continued to stare at Sasuke. It couldn't be helped, if what he said was true. He could also be lying, though. But why would he lie? Not even worth asking, Ian had no idea how he worked. A short trip into town didn't seem that dangerous, though that was without someone talking about killing rubbing you up the wrong way.
Skylark looked at Sasuke for a bit longer before looking up at Ian for a moment, trying to see what emotion he held in his face as he watched Sasuke. Skylark wanted to know if Ian hated Sasuke or was just... disturbed by him or something. He was just curious.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Skylark looked at Sasuke for a bit longer before looking up at Ian for a moment, trying to see what emotion he held in his face as he watched Sasuke. Skylark wanted to know if Ian hated Sasuke or was just... disturbed by him or something. He was just curious.
"..Hunh?" he snapped out of it slightly, looking back at him. "Oh... Did you say something? Sorry about that." he sniffed, rubbing his nose slightly. "What's up?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Sasuke suddenly stops walking, movement was heard Sasuke nods slowly as he begins to turn around and draws a line in front of the group " stay behind this line " he says turning around again taking off his mask as all of the sudden his body begins to change into a demonic wolf like beast his blood red eyes glowed brightly as he takes a deep breath and roars loudly so loud that trees were sent flying away from them showing other demonic like monsters but they immediately began to run away. Once they were gone Sasuke changes back to normal and puts on his mask again " okay it's safe now follow now " he says walking again as if it was a normal thing

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 10:59 PM
"..Hunh?" he snapped out of it slightly, looking back at him. "Oh... Did you say something? Sorry about that." he sniffed, rubbing his nose slightly. "What's up?"
Skylark jumped, looking away from Ian as he realized he had sorta been staring at the other male. "I... I didn't say anything..." he muttered out, softer than usual as staring was rude and he didn't want to come off that way.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Skylark jumped, looking away from Ian as he realized he had sorta been staring at the other male. "I... I didn't say anything..." he muttered out, softer than usual as staring was rude and he didn't want to come off that way.
"..Oh? Alright." he looked around awkwardly. Sasuke'd probably get mad if he caught him staring, and if he stared at Skylark, he might come off as some weird bloke that just stares at people to talk.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 11:07 PM
"..Oh? Alright." he looked around awkwardly. Sasuke'd probably get mad if he caught him staring, and if he stared at Skylark, he might come off as some weird bloke that just stares at people to talk.
Skylark sighed and just looked down as he walked next to Ian, messing with his hands by his chest a bit to sort of vent out his awkward anxiety and jitteriness in a physical motion. If you've watched him before, you'd notice that he'd actually do this alot. It was a stress-related thing as Skylark got stressed out pretty easily.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he walks but he once again suddenly stops and looks at skylark and Ian " .... aren't you two going to kiss or what?" He asks all of the sudden

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he walks but he once again suddenly stops and looks at skylark and Ian " .... aren't you two going to kiss or what?" He asks all of the sudden
"You.. What?" he looked back at Sasuke again. At least he had a reason this time. "..What the hell are you talking about?" such an upfront comment to make.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 11:20 PM
"You.. What?" he looked back at Sasuke again. At least he had a reason this time. "..What the hell are you talking about?" such an upfront comment to make.
Skylark seemed to freeze in his place at Sasuke's statement, taking time to actually process what he had said before glancing at Ian and blinking. Slowly, but fully, his face and ears began to glow with the redness from blush. He didn't speak and just stood there, his odd hand movements getting more frantic and fast.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Skylark seemed to freeze in his place at Sasuke's statement, taking time to actually process what he had said before glancing at Ian and blinking. Slowly, but fully, his face and ears began to glow with the redness from blush. He didn't speak and just stood there, his odd hand movements getting more frantic and fast.
Geez, it was embarrassing. The fact that Skylark turned red as a tomato once he said it made it all the more embarrassing. "..Whatever." he nudged Skylark with his elbow again. "Don't worry about it."

aleka!
March 10th, 2017, 11:27 PM
*Slams down hands on computer table* I SHIP IT)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Sasuke tilts his head " you're humans don't you kiss when you stare at each other if I were a human I would've done it but at last I am forbidden to love anyone and anything nor do I have a heart to feel it " he pets both of they're heads " so live long my little love birds live long and die happy with each other but not with the town okay?" He says almost like a caring father

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Sasuke tilts his head " you're humans don't you kiss when you stare at each other if I were a human I would've done it but at last I am forbidden to love anyone and anything nor do I have a heart to feel it " he pets both of they're heads " so live long my little love birds live long and die happy with each other but not with the town okay?" He says almost like a caring father
He stayed silent, flinching slightly as his hand made contact with his head. He'd tried to stay far away from Sasuke, and now he was being touched by him. He narrowed his eyes slightly in annoyance, and stared ahead. He definitely couldn't look at Skylark now.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 11:31 PM
*Slams down hands on computer table* I SHIP IT)
(Lol this char is currently VERY prominent in another v gay ship)

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Geez, it was embarrassing. The fact that Skylark turned red as a tomato once he said it made it all the more embarrassing. "..Whatever." he nudged Skylark with his elbow again. "Don't worry about it."
Skylark kept his hands moving a bit as he looked up at Ian when he nudged him. The male shuffled a bit as he played around with his hands to keep himself from freaking out. Though, his blush seemed to be going down after this. He would probably be a bit more awkward than usual from now on out for awhile though. He then jumped a bit violently in a weird fear reaction when Sasuke touched his head, petting it, before calming down after he realized no pain was coming with this touch. "... w-we're... not together... at all..." he then stammered out.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 11:34 PM
(Lol this char is currently VERY prominent in another v gay ship)
(exactly why i don't expect skylark and him to get together lmaooo skylark is just an awkward bean)

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 11:35 PM
(exactly why i don't expect skylark and him to get together lmaooo skylark is just an awkward bean)
(Rip sky :/ at least they can be bros XD)

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Skylark kept his hands moving a bit as he looked up at Ian when he nudged him. The male shuffled a bit as he played around with his hands to keep himself from freaking out. Though, his blush seemed to be going down after this. He would probably be a bit more awkward than usual from now on out for awhile though. He then jumped a bit violently in a weird fear reaction when Sasuke touched his head, petting it, before calming down after he realized no pain was coming with this touch. "... w-we're... not together... at all..." he then stammered out.
If he didn't like Sasuke before, he definitely didn't like him now. Now he'd gone and made everything awkward between them. Maybe it'd be best to ignore him from now on. "..Sky." he said simply, stealing a quick glance over. "..Like I said, don't worry about it." he smiled again, reassuringly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 11:37 PM
"...... how curious but whatever you two will come around eventually they always do unless you want to see something interesting how about showing you my human form would make Ian here jealous thus making him want you how about it?" He says kindly he was always interested in human love so he would love to help out in anyway he can but he's still not familiar with it

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 11:38 PM
(Also Sky could end up with shard in that frozen hearts one)

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 11:42 PM
If he didn't like Sasuke before, he definitely didn't like him now. Now he'd gone and made everything awkward between them. Maybe it'd be best to ignore him from now on. "..Sky." he said simply, stealing a quick glance over. "..Like I said, don't worry about it." he smiled again, reassuringly.
"...... how curious but whatever you two will come around eventually they always do unless you want to see something interesting how about showing you my human form would make Ian here jealous thus making him want you how about it?" He says kindly he was always interested in human love so he would love to help out in anyway he can but he's still not familiar with it
Skylark seemed to calm down a bit at Ian's words, taking in softly deep breaths before sighing. Though, when Sasuke spoke up again he seemed to slowly start to freak again. "We're... not... together..." he repeated to Sasuke as he took in breaths that slowly got more aggressive and a bit like he was hyperventilating. Then, suddenly, Skylark spoke again. "WE'RE. NOT. TOGETHER. AND WE MOST LIKELY NEVER WILL BE!" he suddenly shouted, raising his voice for what seemed to be the first time in forever.
(skylark takes his love seriously and if they're not together they're not together lmaooo)

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Sasuke was really getting on his nerves. Jealous? I wouldn't be jealous of you... So controlling and demanding. It really put him off.

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 11:44 PM
(Rip sky :/ at least they can be bros XD)
(they can have one of those awkward platonic love relationships tbh)
(Also Sky could end up with shard in that frozen hearts one)
(*aggressive thumbs up*)

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Skylark seemed to calm down a bit at Ian's words, taking in softly deep breaths before sighing. Though, when Sasuke spoke up again he seemed to slowly start to freak again. "We're... not... together..." he repeated to Sasuke as he took in breaths that slowly got more aggressive and a bit like he was hyperventilating. Then, suddenly, Skylark spoke again. "WE'RE. NOT. TOGETHER. AND WE MOST LIKELY NEVER WILL BE!" he suddenly shouted, raising his voice for what seemed to be the first time in forever.
(skylark takes his love seriously and if they're not together they're not together lmaooo)
He was slightly taken aback by Skylark's sudden outburst. He wouldn't have expected it from someone who was usually so quiet. His surprise began to creep into a subtle fear. He looked at Sasuke cautiously.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 11:48 PM
(they can have one of those awkward platonic love relationships tbh)

(*aggressive thumbs up*)
(Lol they are in different kingdoms tho...
Ah what they hey, there'll be a way XD)

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 11:49 PM
(Lol they are in different kingdoms tho...
Ah what they hey, there'll be a way XD)
(there is always a way for gay)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he pats skylarks head " calm down " he says in a soothing voice " forgive me seems like I have forgotten how much love means to you humans but either way if you say so then so be it " he says touching his own mask a bit " but remember boy I know all and I've seen all you are just a tiny star I've blessed nothing more nothing less your fate lays with me and you all shall either die by my hand or you'll accept you're blessing and live on your destiny " his eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at skylark " do not forget this I understand that I'm the reason you're angry but do not speak loudly especially at night unless you're looking to die tonight "

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he pats skylarks head " calm down " he says in a soothing voice " forgive me seems like I have forgotten how much love means to you humans but either way if you say so then so be it " he says touching his own mask a bit " but remember boy I know all and I've seen all you are just a tiny star I've blessed nothing more nothing less your fate lays with me and you all shall either die by my hand or you'll accept you're blessing and live on your destiny " his eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at skylark " do not forget this I understand that I'm the reason you're angry but do not speak loudly especially at night unless you're looking to die tonight "
It really did seem that Sasuke was just who he'd expected all along. He didn't really care if they were alive or not, did he? He shouldn't have trusted him in the first place, though he'd never received such threats until after Skylark's outburst. I didn't even know people like you existed...

Trashy Sky
March 10th, 2017, 11:59 PM
He was slightly taken aback by Skylark's sudden outburst. He wouldn't have expected it from someone who was usually so quiet. His surprise began to creep into a subtle fear. He looked at Sasuke cautiously.
Skylark gave one more glance at Ian before jumping and giving a sudden twitch as Sasuke touched his head. He stared at Sasuke and seemed to slowly become scared by the words he spoke, his body shaking before he suddenly stopped and he huffed. The nineteen year old then said one of the stupidest, and unexpected, statements he has so far. "Well maybe I want to die." he huffed out with narrowed eyes, his voice wavering with mixed emotions and neurotic feelings. Whatever Skylark's gone through before, this certainly wasn't helping him. Which, made sense why he was not happy at all anymore and had lost his 'bouncy' look.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Sasuke shakes his head " no you don't you fear death everyone does " he bends down a bit and holds skylarks hand " remember child I choose you all for a reason you all have a destiny to uphold a world to see and evil to destroy I saved you from your past so you could save the future " he says kindly smiling under his mask " you're so much more and I know it in fact I've seen it you're future all of your futures " he presses his head against skylarks " do not fear me I am here you guide you and protect you until the time is right and I must leave you all but you are right not to trust me I could understand that" he says letting go and standing straight he makes a purring sound " I am your protector until you're blessing has evolved into well the real you and may I say you all look pretty cool in the future " he says once again like a kind father

Trashy Sky
March 11th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Sasuke shakes his head " no you don't you fear death everyone does " he bends down a bit and holds skylarks hand " remember child I choose you all for a reason you all have a destiny to uphold a world to see and evil to destroy I saved you from your past so you could save the future " he says kindly smiling under his mask " you're so much more and I know it in fact I've seen it you're future all of your futures " he presses his head against skylarks " do not fear me I am here you guide you and protect you until the time is right and I must leave you all but you are right not to trust me I could understand that" he says letting go and standing straight he makes a purring sound " I am your protector until you're blessing has evolved into well the real you and may I say you all look pretty cool in the future " he says once again like a kind father
"I actually do not fear death..." Skylark huffed out, the statement actually true as Skylark seemed to literally crave death at most times, and his body seemed to twitch as Sasuke touched him and held his hand, not liking the sudden an unwanted touch. It was odd for him and brought up bad times. He moved back from Sasuke after he let go of him. "And... if you don't want me to fear you, you really need to stop touching me so much without warning..." he huffed out, rolling his eyes softly at the statement that him and everyone else in the group looked cool in the future.

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 12:12 AM
It angered him that Sasuke would have the gall to act so caring after what he said. "Yeah... Sure. Liar." he muttered under his breath. Such a sick man. He felt bad for Sky, who had been the centre of all of this man's attention.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " oh really you actually don't fear death huh then how about it " his eyes glowed madly " take off my mask and see death itself " he says hearing Ian " I never lie I just speak the truth it's not my fault you fear it " he says now turning around " enough talk let's go we're close to the town" he says as he begins to walk again

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 12:22 AM
"I actually do not fear death..." Skylark huffed out, the statement actually true as Skylark seemed to literally crave death at most times, and his body seemed to twitch as Sasuke touched him and held his hand, not liking the sudden an unwanted touch. It was odd for him and brought up bad times. He moved back from Sasuke after he let go of him. "And... if you don't want me to fear you, you really need to stop touching me so much without warning..." he huffed out, rolling his eyes softly at the statement that him and everyone else in the group looked cool in the future.
Sasuke laughs softly " oh really you actually don't fear death huh then how about it " his eyes glowed madly " take off my mask and see death itself " he says hearing Ian " I never lie I just speak the truth it's not my fault you fear it " he says now turning around " enough talk let's go we're close to the town" he says as he begins to walk again
He grumbled to himself, looking at Sasuke in spite. He looked back at Skylark, flicking his head to the side as if to beckon him over. There was no way he was going to follow this psychopath any longer, and he didn't want to leave Skylark alone with him.

Trashy Sky
March 11th, 2017, 12:32 AM
It angered him that Sasuke would have the gall to act so caring after what he said. "Yeah... Sure. Liar." he muttered under his breath. Such a sick man. He felt bad for Sky, who had been the centre of all of this man's attention.
He grumbled to himself, looking at Sasuke in spite. He looked back at Skylark, flicking his head to the side as if to beckon him over. There was no way he was going to follow this psychopath any longer, and he didn't want to leave Skylark alone with him.
Skylark had glanced at Ian before seemingly glaring at Sasuke, the quiet male beginning to mess with his hands again to calm himself as he watched Sasuke walk again. Skylark seemed mad, or at least as mad as a 5 foot 2 inch nineteen year old could look. Though, it was true that he didn't fear death as Sasuke's little 'threat' of seeing death itself didn't scare him. It was only the fact that and older, inhuman, and bigger, being got close to him and seemed to want to hurt him that made him scared. Last time things like this happened, he was beaten to a bloody pulp. Though, Skylark saw Ian's look and slowly began to move to him before being right at his side with wide eyes. He wanted to know what Ian had in store and what he was going to tell him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2017, 12:34 AM
Sasuke purrs loudly " by the way don't even think about running off my shadows are everywhere and like I said before demons lurk around at midnight " he says walking still

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Skylark had glanced at Ian before seemingly glaring at Sasuke, the quiet male beginning to mess with his hands again to calm himself as he watched Sasuke walk again. Skylark seemed mad, or at least as mad as a 5 foot 2 inch nineteen year old could look. Though, it was true that he didn't fear death as Sasuke's little 'threat' of seeing death itself didn't scare him. It was only the fact that and older, inhuman, and bigger, being got close to him and seemed to want to hurt him that made him scared. Last time things like this happened, he was beaten to a bloody pulp. Though, Skylark saw Ian's look and slowly began to move to him before being right at his side with wide eyes. He wanted to know what Ian had in store and what he was going to tell him.
He only really noticed how small the other was once he had to stay close and whisper to him. How'd he get into this mess? Leaning close, he whispered to him, "Sky. We'll follow him into town and you split off with me, alright? We need to get away."
(Tfw interesting plot device...)

Trashy Sky
March 11th, 2017, 12:41 AM
He only really noticed how small the other was once he had to stay close and whisper to him. How'd he get into this mess? Leaning close, he whispered to him, "Sky. We'll follow him into town and you split off with me, alright? We need to get away."
(Tfw interesting plot device...)
(oh boy)

Skylark nodded softly, staring up at Ian as he thought it'd be pretty nice to get away from Sasuke for awhile, at least have some time to think alone or something like that.

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Sasuke purrs loudly " by the way don't even think about running off my shadows are everywhere and like I said before demons lurk around at midnight " he says walking still

(oh boy)

Skylark nodded softly, staring up at Ian as he thought it'd be pretty nice to get away from Sasuke for awhile, at least have some time to think alone or something like that.
"Yeah..Good." he smiled slightly, bumping into him every so often as they walked. Hearing Sasuke's comment, he looked back at him. "..What do you mean? I'd do nothing of the sort."

Trashy Sky
March 11th, 2017, 12:46 AM
"Yeah..Good." he smiled slightly, bumping into him every so often as they walked. Hearing Sasuke's comment, he looked back at him. "..What do you mean? I'd do nothing of the sort."
Skylark gave a slight but shaky smile as he walked near Ian, staying quiet like he normally did at this point.

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 01:02 AM
Skylark gave a slight but shaky smile as he walked near Ian, staying quiet like he normally did at this point.
Looking ahead, he hoped they were near the town soon. Everyone would be splitting up anyway, wouldn't they? Nobody would be suspicious if they both went a separate way.

Bella~
March 11th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Elaine had snuck out of the village, she was in car form so when she walked by no one noticed, she passed down to the edge of the village and sat down beside a bush, she yawned and gave a loud meow before rolling into her side and purring

|+sari+|
March 11th, 2017, 08:29 AM
*Kiyah nods, sighing and running towards the city*

I gtg. We'll continue tomorrow!!! ))

*Kiyah reaches the city, and closes her eyes, and uses her mind to send a call to the others*

Jazz Bella~ Trashy Sky

Slash-GNR
March 11th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Ronan chuckled, "Hmm... yeah you have made me who I am today Sas," she said as she pulled out her knife and began to fiddle with it. She had an arrow holder on her back and a foldable bow on the side of the arrow holder.

aleka!
March 11th, 2017, 09:58 AM
In dragon form, Jay circled around the village, gliding lazily, but her eyes narrowed as she searched the ground for anything out of usual. She had good ryesight of course, but she couldn't pick anything out from the forest surrounding it. With a grunt, she spun into a dive, at the last moment extending her talons and landing at a clearing near the village.

monfang
March 11th, 2017, 10:11 AM
( ( Sasukewolf (madness) )
(Hey, uh Issy meets up with sas again or nah?? Lol)

Isobel snarled as a few demons crossed her path, and her golden eyes flashed in sheer anger. She attacked one and took it down but another jumped her and bit her, and she let out a yelp in pain as she felt the teeth and claws sink into her skin. She looked up and let out a howl for help, as she was in her wolf form, she hoped a few strangers would see her like a pet did more than anything. She kicked the demon off and howled again, this time louder before another hellhound tackled her down and bit her back. She yelp in pain and tried to keep its jaws from her neck.

Caligo Everton
March 11th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Lol recap?))

Bella~
March 11th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Elaine blinked when she saw the Dragon, she jumped and looked around. Her tail lashed behind her as she ran back towards her house. She blinked when ahe saw the Dragon in the clearing. She halted in her tracks and froze.

aleka!
March 11th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Jay switched back into her human form, her head slightly tilted to the side, leaning her weight mostly on one hip. "Hey..... is that you Elaine?" The chief of protection asked, taking a step toward the cat, brushing her hair away from her ear with a hand.

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 02:55 PM
( Trashy Sky mony)
Howling. Wasn't that promising? Whatever it was, it was definitely in pain. He shot a cautious look at Skylark, nodding his head toward the noise with a confused glance.

Trashy Sky
March 11th, 2017, 03:02 PM
( Trashy Sky mony)
Howling. Wasn't that promising? Whatever it was, it was definitely in pain. He shot a cautious look at Skylark, nodding his head toward the noise with a confused glance.
Skylark looked at Ian at this as his head perked up a little. He looked around with his dark brown eyes, as if the creature was close or going to attack them. He seemed to get a little scared at the thought, but was calm.

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Skylark looked at Ian at this as his head perked up a little. He looked around with his dark brown eyes, as if the creature was close or going to attack them. He seemed to get a little scared at the thought, but was calm.
A dog or something, maybe? Were these the demons that Sasuke had mentioned? He continued to stare towards the sound as they walked. Poor dog, he didn't think he'd be able to help out himself. Bringing Skylark into danger as well wasn't his cup of tea, and even if he did go just by himself, he'd still be unsafe. Maybe the wolf could run away. Was that possible?

Trashy Sky
March 11th, 2017, 03:26 PM
A dog or something, maybe? Were these the demons that Sasuke had mentioned? He continued to stare towards the sound as they walked. Poor dog, he didn't think he'd be able to help out himself. Bringing Skylark into danger as well wasn't his cup of tea, and even if he did go just by himself, he'd still be unsafe. Maybe the wolf could run away. Was that possible?
Skylark frowned as he listened to the creature, moving a bit to look in the direction that it was coming from. It could be hurt, making Skylark want to go and help it. Though, it could end up being a trap and he could get killed along with the others. Even if it was a trap, Skylark didn't like hearing the noise and wished it would stop.

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Skylark frowned as he listened to the creature, moving a bit to look in the direction that it was coming from. It could be hurt, making Skylark want to go and help it. Though, it could end up being a trap and he could get killed along with the others. Even if it was a trap, Skylark didn't like hearing the noise and wished it would stop.
"What... Wanna go take a look, Sky?" he'd caught the small male watching again, but what he said was a joke... At least he hoped it was. Nighttime walks weren't part of his expertise, he had no idea what was going on around here, or what the animal was screaming about.

Trashy Sky
March 11th, 2017, 03:39 PM
"What... Wanna go take a look, Sky?" he'd caught the small male watching again, but what he said was a joke... At least he hoped it was. Nighttime walks weren't part of his expertise, he had no idea what was going on around here, or what the animal was screaming about.
Skylark was quiet for a moment, his eyes moving to look at Ian as he played around with his hands in that odd motion that he did when he didn't know what to do or when emotions swarmed through him. "... I want to but I also don't..." he muttered out as he shuffled a bit during their walking.

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Skylark was quiet for a moment, his eyes moving to look at Ian as he played around with his hands in that odd motion that he did when he didn't know what to do or when emotions swarmed through him. "... I want to but I also don't..." he muttered out as he shuffled a bit during their walking.
"Good. Geez... You scared me for a second there, huh? I get what you mean, though." he looked over at the undergrowth where the wailing was erupting from. It did sound pretty close, but that was a bad thing, if anything. He quickened his pace slightly.

Trashy Sky
March 11th, 2017, 04:09 PM
"Good. Geez... You scared me for a second there, huh? I get what you mean, though." he looked over at the undergrowth where the wailing was erupting from. It did sound pretty close, but that was a bad thing, if anything. He quickened his pace slightly.
Skylark seemed to stop for a moment to just stare at the undergrowth where the noise was coming from for a moment. He wanted to see what was over there but began to slowly walk after Ian, away from the noise of the creature in the underbrush.

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Skylark seemed to stop for a moment to just stare at the undergrowth where the noise was coming from for a moment. He wanted to see what was over there but began to slowly walk after Ian, away from the noise of the creature in the underbrush.
He looked to the side at Skylark. Still attached to by the hip it seemed, but that was a good thing, at least in this situation. He thought it best to lighten the mood, as there was nothing they could really do. "Hey.. We should technically thank a rock that we're friends now, you know." he chuckled softly as he nudged the other.

Trashy Sky
March 11th, 2017, 04:34 PM
He looked to the side at Skylark. Still attached to by the hip it seemed, but that was a good thing, at least in this situation. He thought it best to lighten the mood, as there was nothing they could really do. "Hey.. We should technically thank a rock that we're friends now, you know." he chuckled softly as he nudged the other.
Skylark gave a soft laugh, the small male slightly happy for a moment there. "Yeah... I guess so..." he muttered out softly and glanced up at Ian for a moment. The brown-haired boy stayed close to Ian, just liking the comfort of another human with him.

Silvershadow
March 11th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Name: Harley aka- Harley Quinn
Looks ( if any other forms): nope
Mask: A jester- silly clown
Powers: can hear other people's thoughts, blow up things
Personality: rude at times, silly- most of the time, loves being around people like her
Love interest: open
Other: has a baseball bat that says 'Goodnight' and a revolver that says 'Love' and 'Hate', wears a black and red jumpsuit with a jester's hat and two pig-tails ( one blue and the other red)
Questions : nope

How did you meet Sasuke: At the age of six, Harley was abandoned by her parents. Left to fend for herself, she tried to seek help. No one was willing to help her. Starving, cold, alone and afraid- she ran. She wanted someone to hug her and say that everything was going to be okay. That she wasn't alone. She came across Sasuke and at once fell to her knees, begging him for help. She told him everything, all her fears and her dreams. All she wanted was to be around people who would care for her, and in return, she would do the same.

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Skylark gave a soft laugh, the small male slightly happy for a moment there. "Yeah... I guess so..." he muttered out softly and glanced up at Ian for a moment. The brown-haired boy stayed close to Ian, just liking the comfort of another human with him.
"Your aim's pretty spot on, you know. Well... If you were aiming for me it would be. But still." he smiled, slightly to himself. "Just like throwing them around? That's a weapon of mass destruction. Rocks."

Trashy Sky
March 11th, 2017, 05:37 PM
"Your aim's pretty spot on, you know. Well... If you were aiming for me it would be. But still." he smiled, slightly to himself. "Just like throwing them around? That's a weapon of mass destruction. Rocks."
Skylark gave another soft laugh. "I didn't even know you were close by..." he said with a soft shrug and a smile.

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Skylark gave another soft laugh. "I didn't even know you were close by..." he said with a soft shrug and a smile.
"Do I really have to worry about you, then? If you could hit me spot on with a rock without even seeing me..." he shook his head. "I don't think any demon's gonna get you anytime soon."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he stands in front of the town looking at it " okay then you all go in first is this understood I'll follow soon after now " he steps aside "
Go .." he says looking at them his shadows moved around ready to catch anyone who runs off

Spikes
March 11th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he stands in front of the town looking at it " okay then you all go in first is this understood I'll follow soon after now " he steps aside "
Go .." he says looking at them his shadows moved around ready to catch anyone who runs off
He looked at the shadows. Screw that. They could still pretend. Looking through the entrance of the town, he tugged at Skylark's arm slightly, leading him into town. "Still want to go through with this?" it wouldn't work out if he was too nervous to continue. Ian had to make sure.
( Trashy Sky)

wren
March 11th, 2017, 09:44 PM

Red glides off, without hesitation even. They had done this many times over many centuries and hadn't even flinched when instructed to end a life. They were the eldest of members of the 7 trails. The 7 trails before death or rarely life flourishes. It's not even abnormal to this paranormal creatures life thàt they willingly followed death and picked up the scraps like a vulture to the kill of a lion. Finally reaching the gates it stopped. Turning it's head to see the others. Newbies. They thought before sweeping through the gate, typically all towns people know seeing a red cloaked mysterious figure and stranger arivive in your town wasn't a good thing. Now they would carry the signal and strike fear into the hearts of those around, bringing the message.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as red just glides in " eager as always my dear " he looks at the others " well if you leave your blessing will be taken from you the moment you walk away leaving you powerless against the demons out there "

Vanellen
March 11th, 2017, 10:04 PM
tfw edge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0 )

Bella~
March 11th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Jay switched back into her human form, her head slightly tilted to the side, leaning her weight mostly on one hip. "Hey..... is that you Elaine?" The chief of protection asked, taking a step toward the cat, brushing her hair away from her ear with a hand.

Elaine blinked and nodded, she turned back into her human form "Y-yes Mam.." She gave a sheepish smile "I-I was just walking around.."

monfang
March 12th, 2017, 12:33 PM
( ( Sasukewolf (madness) )
(Hey, uh Issy meets up with sas again or nah?? Lol)

Isobel snarled as a few demons crossed her path, and her golden eyes flashed in sheer anger. She attacked one and took it down but another jumped her and bit her, and she let out a yelp in pain as she felt the teeth and claws sink into her skin. She looked up and let out a howl for help, as she was in her wolf form, she hoped a few strangers would see her like a pet did more than anything. She kicked the demon off and howled again, this time louder before another hellhound tackled her down and bit her back. She yelp in pain and tried to keep its jaws from her neck.
(bump Sasukewolf (madness) lol)

aleka!
March 12th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Elaine blinked and nodded, she turned back into her human form "Y-yes Mam.." She gave a sheepish smile "I-I was just walking around.."
"Oh... Okay." She paused for a moment. "Is it just me or is it weird today..? Everything feels so quiet." She sighed, sitting down. What is causing this?!

Bella~
March 12th, 2017, 01:46 PM
"Oh... Okay." She paused for a moment. "Is it just me or is it weird today..? Everything feels so quiet." She sighed, sitting down. What is causing this?!

Elaine nodded "It is odd" she grinned "but it could be a good sign, I mean if it's quiet then no one is causing trouble..." She glanced around behind her for a moment before looking back at Jay.

aleka!
March 12th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Elaine nodded "It is odd" she grinned "but it could be a good sign, I mean if it's quiet then no one is causing trouble..." She glanced around behind her for a moment before looking back at Jay.
Jay chuckled. "Well, that's true, but the wildlife is so quiet... I've never heard the birds be this silent before." She shuddered. "Everything feels so... odd today."

wren
March 12th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as red just glides in " eager as always my dear " he looks at the others " well if you leave your blessing will be taken from you the moment you walk away leaving you powerless against the demons out there "

Red nodded slightly. "Of course" then disappeared

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 03:02 PM
He looked at the shadows. Screw that. They could still pretend. Looking through the entrance of the town, he tugged at Skylark's arm slightly, leading him into town. "Still want to go through with this?" it wouldn't work out if he was too nervous to continue. Ian had to make sure.
( Trashy Sky)
Skylak followed after Ian with a bit of a stumble before nodding. "Yeah..." he muttered out as he looked around a bit before letting his gaze fix on Ian for awhile. He then realized he was basically staring again and looked forward to where ever Ian was leading him. Sure, he was nervous but he really didn't want to be around Sasuke after... whatever all that was.

Bella~
March 12th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Jay chuckled. "Well, that's true, but the wildlife is so quiet... I've never heard the birds be this silent before." She shuddered. "Everything feels so... odd today."

"what if we went on a walk to investigate?" She smiled and pulled the cloak over her shoulders up a bit higher. She shifted into a cast and walked over to Jay, purring and walking in figure rights around her legs as if asking please.

aleka!
March 12th, 2017, 05:16 PM
"what if we went on a walk to investigate?" She smiled and pulled the cloak over her shoulders up a bit higher. She shifted into a cast and walked over to Jay, purring and walking in figure rights around her legs as if asking please.
She smiled, leaning down to pet her ear. "Okay, that sounds good." She stepped toward the rim of the trees, looking at the forest spread behind it, eyes narrowed. The thing that she didn't like about forests was the fact that if she had shift into a dragon, there really wasn't much space for her to move. But hey, it could be worse.

Spikes
March 12th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Skylak followed after Ian with a bit of a stumble before nodding. "Yeah..." he muttered out as he looked around a bit before letting his gaze fix on Ian for awhile. He then realized he was basically staring again and looked forward to where ever Ian was leading him. Sure, he was nervous but he really didn't want to be around Sasuke after... whatever all that was.
"Alright... Good." he led Skylark into town, looking around cautiously for the shadows. It was hard to see at night, anyways. He squinted slightly, slipping between a few buildings and standing outside a house. He wondered if it'd be safe to stick around with the townspeople, though how well did they know him?

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 07:15 PM
"Alright... Good." he led Skylark into town, looking around cautiously for the shadows. It was hard to see at night, anyways. He squinted slightly, slipping between a few buildings and standing outside a house. He wondered if it'd be safe to stick around with the townspeople, though how well did they know him?
Skylark just followed after Ian, quiet as he looked around. "... people here are going to end up dead." he said very softly. There was truth in that statement as Sasuke was going to judge the place and most likely, it was going to fail.

Spikes
March 12th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Skylark just followed after Ian, quiet as he looked around. "... people here are going to end up dead." he said very softly. There was truth in that statement as Sasuke was going to judge the place and most likely, it was going to fail.
"I know." he'd wanted to deny it himself, though there was no way to. You couldn't lie to yourself. "Let's, uh... Try not to think about that." he sat by the house's porch, staring out into the town's center.

Bella~
March 13th, 2017, 10:43 AM
She smiled, leaning down to pet her ear. "Okay, that sounds good." She stepped toward the rim of the trees, looking at the forest spread behind it, eyes narrowed. The thing that she didn't like about forests was the fact that if she had shift into a dragon, there really wasn't much space for her to move. But hey, it could be worse.

Elaine gave a goofy cat grin and passed after her, she purred and sat down beside Jay when she stopped. Her tail lashed from side to side as she waited to see where they would go next.

Wildy~ =3
March 13th, 2017, 11:19 AM

Roles

Forum for the 7
Name
Mask
Powers
How did you meet Sasuke
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for town
Name
Personality
If any powers
Love interest
Other
Questions

Name: Wild
Looks: Short for her age, with long light brown hair and bright green eyes. She normally wears an outfit that's fashionable and functional. Because of her powers, she also has cat ears, a cat tail, and big wings.
Mask: She doesn't often wear it, but it's a cat mask.
Powers: She can talk to animals, turn into a cat/winged cat and has unknown other powers, that won't appear unless in grave danger, and she faints after using them. If she somehow uses them without needing to, she becomes an evil being named Crimson for a day.
How did you meet Sasuke: She used to live in a forest, with feral cats for company. He was walking by when he saw her singing to a bunch of animals. He would've went on his way, but then he heard her talk to the cats. Only the kittens, who had never heard her talk, didn't understand what she was saying. Suddenly, a cat came by, handsome as can be. All the she-cats loved him, but Wild didn't trust the stranger. The cat was closely followed by a she young cat. Wild trusted her, but the toms taunted and teased the new she-cat. One day, the handsome tom attacked his partner, saying she was too weak, but the she-cat beat him. The tom, furious, started ranting about how he was going to kill Wild and stuff. Wild, who heard the entire rant, banished him from their part of the forest. Sasuke, who had noticed Wild's quick and reliable judgment, invited her to come with him. Wild said yes, and the she-cat, who had been named Flutter, came with. Wild gave Moon, another she-cat, the leadership of the group.
Personality: Wild is kind, and almost always notices everyone's personalities with just a few glances. She gives everyone a chance, in case the first impressions are incorrect. She is very loyal, and fiercely defends those she cares about. She hates her evil side, Crimson, more than anything. She sometimes seems cold, but really is fun and outgoing.
Love interest: Possibly Sasuke, but otherwise open as long as it is developed.
Other: Crimson will be explained when it actually happens.
Questions: Meh.