PDA

View Full Version : Guess who’s back, back again…

Jade13
January 12th, 2022, 10:24 AM
Russetkit is back! After a…long unwanted time with her dad she managed to escape and go back to riverclan. I am hoping she will be a app bath soon since she’s 7 moons old so she will probably need a mentor. She will also need other stuff to though.

Her updated bio- http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1045604&postcount=10

Roles-

Mentor- I would like somebody who is down to do training often. I would prefer no short one sentence rp’s unless you just can’t come up with something. I will probably be picky about this one

Best friend- I would like them to get Along well. Russet will think of them as a sibling. Maybe they also have family problems? Just an idea. Will be picky about this

Victims- once russet gets back into the grove of things she with start bullying again. Or at least being snarky. They probably wouldn’t be older than her

Enemy- one cat that she fights with a lot. A cat that drives her to become better just so she can be better than them. They will probably get into a lot of arguments and fights. Will be picky

Friends- cats that she hangs out with sometimes But there not the closest, if they have a good relationship or get along well then maybe they will be best friends or at least hang out more

Adoptive parents- cats that take her under there wing. At first she may be reluctant but after a bit she will start to warm up to them. I prefer there at least a bit like her I will probably be picky

Form

Name
Personality
Role
Rp ex
Other
Questions
Mention me feather lily

Jade13
January 12th, 2022, 01:16 PM
Boop

Jade13
January 13th, 2022, 07:29 PM
Boop

beau
January 13th, 2022, 09:27 PM
Name- Pearlkit (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1128871&postcount=13)
Age- 3-ish moons
Looks- White she-cat with silver patches and blueish-green eyes
Personality- Very shy and quiet, not very confident in herself. Under her meek exterior is a bit of ambition, and perhaps a tad bit of mischief as well, that will blossom as she ages.
Role- Victim
Rp ex- Boop (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1129555&postcount=2)
Other- She is deaf, and mostly noverbal (she can talk if she has to, but generally prefers not to.) I think this might give something for Reed to bully her for. She also was born outside the clan and brought into it.
Questions- Nope!
Mention me feather lily

Jade13
January 13th, 2022, 09:48 PM
Name- Pearlkit (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1128871&postcount=13)
Age- 3-ish moons
Looks- White she-cat with silver patches and blueish-green eyes
Personality- Very shy and quiet, not very confident in herself. Under her meek exterior is a bit of ambition, and perhaps a tad bit of mischief as well, that will blossom as she ages.
Role- Victim
Rp ex- Boop (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1129555&postcount=2)
Other- She is deaf, and mostly noverbal (she can talk if she has to, but generally prefers not to.) I think this might give something for Reed to bully her for. She also was born outside the clan and brought into it.
Questions- Nope!
Mention me feather lily

Accepted, it will most likely not be in depth bullying until pearl is a bit older but russet will play…pranks? Since there can’t be much verbal bullying. Also russet was also an outsider who just got back from being kit napped from her VARY mean and evil father. So pearl will not be bullied for that

Jade13
January 14th, 2022, 10:35 AM
Bump

Hopeless
January 19th, 2022, 06:55 AM
Name: Icekit (link in sig)

Role: Start as victim/enemy
Rp ex: Latest post (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1130718&highlight=Icekit#post1130718)
Other: -
Questions: -
Mention me feather lily

furrensic
January 19th, 2022, 11:50 AM
Name- brindlefeather
Age- 30 moons
Looks- large ginger and black torbie with amber eyes
Personality- brindlefeather likes to describe herself as proactive, hardworking, a rule follower, and hard headed/stubborn, but just wants the best for her clan. While those are true for the most part, they’re friendly and respectful, but tends to become nervous easily and struggles with some anxiety. It can be firm with people, but it usually requires a lot of pushing before It starts throwing orders about.
Role- mentor
Rp ex- here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1162742&postcount=8632)
Other- Brindle goes by she/they/it pronouns^^
Questions- none
Mention me- feather lily

Storm Flower
January 19th, 2022, 11:56 AM
Name Stormbreeze
Age Young warrior
Looks Pale gray tom with pale blue eyes and a bushy tail
Personality Sweet smart
Role Mentor
Rp ex training time
Other none
Questions none
Mention me feather lily

Jade13
January 19th, 2022, 08:20 PM
Name: Icekit (link in sig)

Role: Start as victim/enemy
Rp ex: Latest post (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1130718&highlight=Icekit#post1130718)
Other: -
Questions: -
Mention me feather lily

They are a bit to young for russet to bully. Russet is 7 moons old. Sorry!

Name- brindlefeather
Age- 30 moons
Looks- large ginger and black torbie with amber eyes
Personality- brindlefeather likes to describe herself as proactive, hardworking, a rule follower, and hard headed/stubborn, but just wants the best for her clan. While those are true for the most part, they’re friendly and respectful, but tends to become nervous easily and struggles with some anxiety. It can be firm with people, but it usually requires a lot of pushing before It starts throwing orders about.
Role- mentor
Rp ex- with brindle (”http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1131230&postcount=103”), longer one with corn (”http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1131230&postcount=103”)
Other- Brindle goes by she/they/it pronouns^^
Questions- none
Mention me- feather lily

Accepted! I was told though that because russet was gone for a long time she has to wait a month to be a app if that’s ok?

Name Stormbreeze
Age Young warrior
Looks Pale gray tom with pale blue eyes and a bushy tail
Personality Sweet smart
Role Mentor
Rp ex training time
Other none
Questions none
Mention me feather lily

I’m sorry but I don’t think it would work out vary well.

furrensic
January 20th, 2022, 03:16 PM
Accepted! I was told though that because russet was gone for a long time she has to wait a month to be a app if that’s ok?

that's fine!!

Willie Warf
January 22nd, 2022, 03:49 PM
Name Gater
Age 23
Looks brown maincoon with dirty green faded dye on his back
Personality snarky , petty but loving with close friends and kits
Role adoptive parent if he gets excepted into riverclan
Rp ex Lizardfang snuck through the bushes to a secluded fishing spot. A cat sat by the river, fishing peacefully. Hehe, that wouldn't be the case for long. He pounced, snarling and pushed the apprentice into the river. he fell to the ground, his loud laughter filling the air. Ha! That was hilarious!
Other
Questions
Mention me feather lily

Jade13
January 22nd, 2022, 08:45 PM
Name Gater
Age 23
Looks brown maincoon with dirty green faded dye on his back
Personality snarky , petty but loving with close friends and kits
Role adoptive parent if he gets excepted into riverclan
Rp ex Lizardfang snuck through the bushes to a secluded fishing spot. A cat sat by the river, fishing peacefully. Hehe, that wouldn't be the case for long. He pounced, snarling and pushed the apprentice into the river. he fell to the ground, his loud laughter filling the air. Ha! That was hilarious!
Other
Questions
Mention me feather lily

Accepted! I can’t wait to rp with you again

Jade13
January 23rd, 2022, 09:44 AM
Boop

Jade13
January 29th, 2022, 04:49 PM
Boop

Fenz
February 1st, 2022, 10:58 AM
Name
Kestrelkit
Any other names?
Before he joined Riverclan he was called…luffy…but we don’t talk about his life he left behind it’s far to sad to remember.
Looks
A large spotted gray tom with amber eyes
if you want more in depth let me know
Personality
He’s a well…depressed but learning to be happy again I hope. After loosing his sister and mother and his closest friend just to get to the clans he has well changed a bit from when he was 3 moons old. But be still has that bubbly personality that makes everyone smile no matter what and can always sing a joyful tune no he literally sings. He can be slightly hot headed and protective but yeah!
Oh who am I kidding he’s just a fun guy really…
Role
Best friend despite age difference
Rp ex
Kestrelkit bounced on his paws as he waited for cloverkit to wake up he just loved playing with her. Maybe it was because she was his only friend at the time or maybe even more. But the startling appearance of his older brother made him freeze. He didn’t at all have a brotherly bond with sandkit in face it was just the opposite after joining the clan he had changed quite a bit. But sandkit a only made eye contact with him for a moment before moving on.
Ack- I can do much better it’s just my minds blank today! Feel free to scroll through my old post and what not.
Other
He will end up loosing his brother and will be left alone but after a while his father who mentally abused him and all comes back to Riverclan as he was born there…so yea their relationship isn’t gonna do any good whatsoever
-
Questions
Remember me? My dear child
Mention me feather lily

Spartan-117
February 1st, 2022, 02:39 PM
Name: Ravenclaw
Looks: Blue-grey cat with wide hazel eyes and a scar on their neck.
Personality: Calm, kind, secretive, loving, adorable, clingy, hard-working.
Role: Adoptive Father?
Rp ex: Ravenclaw blinks, opening one hazel eye. The cat sighs and stands. Their eyes scar the general area and they rise to their large paws. "Well, Imma go hunting, Coral." They call out to their brother and walk into the clearing, stretching slowly.
'It seems not many cats are awake this early in the day.' They think to themself as they walk out of the camp and into the territory to go hunting. They breathe in the scent of the forest and river around him, the peacefulness calming them.
Other: They are non-binary.
Questions:
Mention me feather lily

Jade13
February 2nd, 2022, 01:31 PM
Name: Ravenclaw
Looks: Blue-grey cat with wide hazel eyes and a scar on their neck.
Personality: Calm, kind, secretive, loving, adorable, clingy, hard-working.
Role: Adoptive Father?
Rp ex: Ravenclaw blinks, opening one hazel eye. The cat sighs and stands. Their eyes scar the general area and they rise to their large paws. "Well, Imma go hunting, Coral." They call out to their brother and walk into the clearing, stretching slowly.
'It seems not many cats are awake this early in the day.' They think to themself as they walk out of the camp and into the territory to go hunting. They breathe in the scent of the forest and river around him, the peacefulness calming them.
Other: They are non-binary.
Questions:
Mention me feather lily

I don’t think they would work, we could still do an rp with them though

Jade13
February 2nd, 2022, 01:44 PM
Name
Kestrelkit
Any other names?
Before he joined Riverclan he was called…luffy…but we don’t talk about his life he left behind it’s far to sad to remember.
Looks
A large spotted gray tom with amber eyes
if you want more in depth let me know
Personality
He’s a well…depressed but learning to be happy again I hope. After loosing his sister and mother and his closest friend just to get to the clans he has well changed a bit from when he was 3 moons old. But be still has that bubbly personality that makes everyone smile no matter what and can always sing a joyful tune no he literally sings. He can be slightly hot headed and protective but yeah!
Oh who am I kidding he’s just a fun guy really…
Role
Best friend despite age difference
Rp ex
Kestrelkit bounced on his paws as he waited for cloverkit to wake up he just loved playing with her. Maybe it was because she was his only friend at the time or maybe even more. But the startling appearance of his older brother made him freeze. He didn’t at all have a brotherly bond with sandkit in face it was just the opposite after joining the clan he had changed quite a bit. But sandkit a only made eye contact with him for a moment before moving on.
Ack- I can do much better it’s just my minds blank today! Feel free to scroll through my old post and what not.
Other
He will end up loosing his brother and will be left alone but after a while his father who mentally abused him and all comes back to Riverclan as he was born there…so yea their relationship isn’t gonna do any good whatsoever
-
Questions
Remember me? My dear child
Mention me feather lily

I do! Any way russetkit would probably end up bullying them but I think they would be a great friend to rival for another riverclan kit. I can send you the finder link

Bean
February 2nd, 2022, 01:56 PM
Name lillyfang
Age 20ish moons
Looks white-grey she-cat with blue eyes
Personality Kind and caring, but very bold in battle. She takes losses in the clan veerrry seriously. She thinks that she sould protect those weaker then her.
Role Freind or adoptive mother
Rp ex Lillyfang wandered around the territory. She caught a scent. Rouges. What are they doing here. Then she heard a voice. A kit? No, it couldn't be! She rushed out of the bushes. "hello, who are you?" she asked in a calm voice, trying not to scare the kit. "My name is lillyfang" She mewed
Other N/A
Questions Nope, NADA
Mention me feather lily

Spartan-117
February 3rd, 2022, 10:52 AM
Name: Streamkit
Looks: Streamkit (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=3966&pictureid=28153)
Personality: Calm, cold, sweet, kind, loving, considerate, adorable, tired, sleepy.
Role: Victim.
Rp ex: Streamkit's tail flicks as he tells the pebbles around him to move toward Yarrowkit. The small tom acts as if the smaller stones are a bunch of RiverClan warriors attacking ShadowClan camp as he lets out a shrill battle cry. (That was a roleplay in the RiverClan with his best friend Yarrowkit.)
Other: He adores Kestrelstar.
Questions: Neope.
Mention me feather lily

Jade13
February 3rd, 2022, 03:08 PM
Name: Streamkit
Looks: Streamkit (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=3966&pictureid=28153)
Personality: Calm, cold, sweet, kind, loving, considerate, adorable, tired, sleepy.
Role: Victim.
Rp ex: Streamkit's tail flicks as he tells the pebbles around him to move toward Yarrowkit. The small tom acts as if the smaller stones are a bunch of RiverClan warriors attacking ShadowClan camp as he lets out a shrill battle cry. (That was a roleplay in the RiverClan with his best friend Yarrowkit.)
Other: He adores Kestrelstar.
Questions: Neope.
Mention me feather lily

Accepted.

Also to anybody that has looked at russets bio (Or tried to) I’m sorry! I put the wrong link. The right one is there now

Bean
February 3rd, 2022, 03:12 PM
Name lillyfang
Age 20ish moons
Looks white-grey she-cat with blue eyes
Personality Kind and caring, but very bold in battle. She takes losses in the clan veerrry seriously. She thinks that she sould protect those weaker then her.
Role Freind or adoptive mother
Rp ex Lillyfang wandered around the territory. She caught a scent. Rouges. What are they doing here. Then she heard a voice. A kit? No, it couldn't be! She rushed out of the bushes. "hello, who are you?" she asked in a calm voice, trying not to scare the kit. "My name is lillyfang" She mewed
Other N/A
Questions Nope, NADA
Mention me feather lily

Boop

Jade13
February 4th, 2022, 03:26 PM
Boop

I don’t think she would work for russet sorry! I did just realize that I posted the wrong link for russetkit and that’s my fault sorry

Jade13
February 13th, 2022, 05:17 PM
Boop

Jade13
February 18th, 2022, 10:31 AM
Boop

Red'fur
February 18th, 2022, 11:17 AM
Name: Stemlily
Role: Adoptive mother
Description: small tabby with a dark splotch on her right eye
Personality: Kind, caring, loving, sweet, helps anyone type of personality.
Other relationships: Stormpelt/Mate ( SourCream ).
Rp ex: * She'd purr. * " Okay don't be long. " * She would lay her head back down curling herself back around Crowkit. * " That was Stormpelt sweetie. He's your father now. I love him. "
Mention me: feather lily

Jade13
February 19th, 2022, 05:14 PM
Name: Stemlily
Role: Adoptive mother
Description: small tabby with a dark splotch on her right eye
Personality: Kind, caring, loving, sweet, helps anyone type of personality.
Other relationships: Stormpelt/Mate ( SourCream ).
Rp ex: * She'd purr. * " Okay don't be long. " * She would lay her head back down curling herself back around Crowkit. * " That was Stormpelt sweetie. He's your father now. I love him. "
Mention me: feather lily

Wouldn’t work for russetkit sorry

Jade13
February 20th, 2022, 10:23 AM
Boop

Jade13
February 20th, 2022, 02:18 PM
Boop

Jade13
February 21st, 2022, 01:39 PM
Boop