PDA

View Full Version : Luna Lake

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Please PM me for the story, please so you know how to follow along with everything!

Lycans against hunters, fighting for their lives, little do they know they are destined to be friends...

Isobel is a famous girl in Luna Lake for her wealth and kindness, but how she got her money no one knows, not even her family. Some people say she robs banks, others say she runs a hidden business, the truth is she takes on dangerous jobs, and her 'wealth' is nothing but scraps of money that she uses for her family. She is known as a mother sister figure, until she disappears after a trip to Dawson. Now her family sets out on a mission to save Isobel from an infamous lycan group named SilverCross. As her family goes to find her, they meet her Dawson team, and now, with more people and now a full team, the group must take down the evil leaders of SilverCross and bring Isobel back to Luna Lake, before the hunters reach the city and kill the entire town.

Characters

ISOBEL'S FAMILY

Isobel (me)- "The Golden Wolf"; "Wolf of Gold"; The leader of the group and her team, she is cocky, stubborn, troublesome, riskful, humorous, yet she is a very stoic girl. She has a motherly feel to her,/ and she loves to annoy people, even if she is not trying to. She is highly protective of her friends and family and has grown a strong bond with Phoenix.

Brendon (shadow)- He is stubborn like his sister, but he is strong. He has been through a lot like his sister, but he had friends to help him. He is kind and loving once some get to know him. He is dating Phoenix, and he is highly protective of her.

Bara (river)- She may seem temperamental, but it’s to protect her family. She is loved by her friends, and even if to others she seems rude, her friends and family know it’s her own way of showing her love. Daughter of the famous "Healer Wolf"

Phoenix (closed)- To those who don’t know her, she seems rude, mean, temperamental and resentful, but there is more to her than meets the eye. When one gets to know her, she is calm, sweet, loving, and fun to be around. She is always trying to get Isobel out of trouble, even if she doesn’t listen.

Scarlet (me)- Much isn’t known about the new girl of Luna Lake. Her family used to live on the outskirts of the town, before they were killed. She is sweet, and has a great sense of humour. Her looks draw many’s attention, though she by passes all who try to win her over.

ISOBEL’S TEAM

Demitry (Demi) (me)- She is a cocky, dark girl with a bad past. She seems untrustworthy at first, but she has many tricks up her sleeve. She is protective and caring. She is troublesome, but she had gotten it from Isobel. She has been a close friend to Isobel since the day she started her job.

Damion - He is the life of the team. He seems dull, but he is a true genius, and he is very humourous. He creates the routes and the plans for the team, and he knows Dawson like the back of his hand. He is Demi’s brother, and he has a small crush on Isobel.

Jackson (jazz)- He is tough and strong, and is afraid of no one except for Isobel. He is quick to attack, and he is very fast, giving him an advantage on the team. His family was killed, and he moved to Dawson for work. He and Scarlet had been together before.

Lukas (shadow)- He is a tough but hyper soul who can get excited over anything. He loves to fight and challenge the strongest even if he knows he is going to lose and even so, it doesn’t matter to him.

Sam (rose)- She is sweet and kind, and is always trying to find a way out of fights. She is the youngest of the team, and has been Isobel’s favorite, and she is usually the first to back out of a dangerous plan, besides her job. Even though she is usually brought back, and she is always cautious. She has a special power to read minds and send messages like her brothers.

Buster (closed)- Being the oldest of his brother Kyle and sister Sam, and the team, he is a dark friend of Isobel’s. She has known him for years, and they have always had each other’s back, despite the circumstances. He has grown a liking to Isobel, and has always protected her. The two grow a strong relationship that they have hidden from the family and team

Kyle - He is like his sister, Sam, and usually backs out of dangerous journeys, but he is usually brought back, just the same. He has many friends, and he is loved, like his sister.

Kendell (rose)- He is a major enemy to the team, leader of the SilverCross, and even though he onced worked on the team, he quit and fought against them.

NEW CHARRIES
(will be featured in book 2!)

Sasuke - He's calm, quiet but when you push him he's bloodthirsty, ruthless and very dangerous of course the calm is just a mask to hide the real him a nightmare waiting to end everything and everyone
Winter - He's hot tempered strong and one might say ruthless follows his brother blindly and always listens to his orders like a tamed wolf on a leash
Sosuke - He's calm, quiet and a silent killer follows his brother Sasuke with a clear mind
Lanks -
Ronan -
(personas will come in a sec promise)

~FORM~
Name:
Personality(ocs only):
Love Interest:
Other/Questions:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/12/86/3b/12863b8c0b9d2f6a81074eaef30afd8f.jpg
He's calm, quiet but when you push him he's bloodthirsty, ruthless and very dangerous of course the calm is just a mask to hide the real him a nightmare waiting to end everything and everyone
Open
He has two brothers named winter and sosuke

Winter
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/20/2f/d9/202fd99589089d6b4a0184971b743b1b.jpg
He's hot tempered strong and one might say ruthless follows his brother blindly and always listens to his orders like a tamed wolf on a leash
Open
Hi :3 also are they allowed to change into wolves?

Sosuke
Male
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsqfeIcFRvkniyK3cxW53pN3P2oKbpd uTIxyJPDLc1_X8dZ767
He's calm, quiet and a silent killer follows his brother Sasuke with a clear mind
Open

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Yo

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 03:55 PM
imma start rp and i told you, sas, to be bUSTER... ugh! alright fine, shadow can you be buster or someone other than jUST brendon? lol

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 03:57 PM
I'll take Lukas

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 04:26 PM
kay

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 04:54 PM
NOW LETS START!!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2017, 04:57 PM
I'm my own man!!! XD)

Caligo Everton
March 8th, 2017, 05:37 PM
What the hell is this?))

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 05:52 PM
IT'S ANOTHER RP

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Isobel smiled, the wind blowing through her hair as she looked down at the city from the hill. She let out a howl, and laughed as she ran down int the streets, and straight to the apartment. She had been gone for a long while in a job in Dawson. She turned human and knocked on the door.

(*knock knockknock knock knock* do you wanna build a snowmaaaaaan?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Brendon was cleaning up when he heard the howl. He immediately stopped what he was doing and ran up to the door, opening it as she knocked and hugged his sister.

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Brendon was cleaning up when he heard the howl. He immediately stopped what he was doing and ran up to the door, opening it as she knocked and hugged his sister.
Isobel chuckles as Brendon hugged her and she hugged him back. "Hey, lil' bro! Missed me?" she chuckled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Isobel chuckles as Brendon hugged her and she hugged him back. "Hey, lil' bro! Missed me?" she chuckled.
"You know better than to ask me questions you don't know the answer to." Brendon said after letting her go. "Of course I did."

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"You know better than to ask me questions you don't know the answer to." Brendon said after letting her go. "Of course I did."
Isobel chuckled again and ruffled his hair. "I knew it. Where's everyone?" she asked. She was seemingly hiding something, which indeed she was. She had an issue and got into a fight with another team's member. But then again what was Brendon going to do? She was older, stronger, more stoic than he was. She could out do him (except for being the biggest hothead, that is).

(oops did i type that out louuuuud?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Isobel chuckled again and ruffled his hair. "I knew it. Where's everyone?" she asked. She was seemingly hiding something, which indeed she was. She had an issue and got into a fight with another team's member. But then again what was Brendon going to do? She was older, stronger, more stoic than he was. She could out do him (except for being the biggest hothead, that is).

(oops did i type that out louuuuud?)
(Oh shut up. Fite me)

"I haven't seen Bara in a week." Brendon said starting. "And Pheonix went to France for school. She said she won't be back for a few months." He then looked away. "But unlike someone, she at least calls every once in a while."

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 08:03 PM
(Oh shut up. Fite me)

"I haven't seen Bara in a week." Brendon said starting. "And Pheonix went to France for school. She said she won't be back for a few months." He then looked away. "But unlike someone, she at least calls every once in a while."
Isobel frowned at his words. "Brendon, I'm busy. Plus with what service?" she asked, now a little irritated. "I work my ass off to try to keep you guys up and afloat and you get mad because I can't call. Damn it I try." she growled. She remembered the first time they met, when they fought and he nearly killed her because of some stupid mix up. Then again what where they to do? She had to find the perfect time, and, well, her life was at stake. But she didn't like how he was easily angered like Phoenix about her leaving to Dawson. "Look, I try alright, but sometimes we aren't even anywhere near a town." she went on, dropping her bags on the couch. "It's not easy." she sighed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Isobel frowned at his words. "Brendon, I'm busy. Plus with what service?" she asked, now a little irritated. "I work my ass off to try to keep you guys up and afloat and you get mad because I can't call. Damn it I try." she growled. She remembered the first time they met, when they fought and he nearly killed her because of some stupid mix up. Then again what where they to do? She had to find the perfect time, and, well, her life was at stake. But she didn't like how he was easily angered like Phoenix about her leaving to Dawson. "Look, I try alright, but sometimes we aren't even anywhere near a town." she went on, dropping her bags on the couch. "It's not easy." she sighed.
Brendon took a deep breath. "I know it's not." He hugged her again. "I know you're trying. We all appreciate it." He let go. "But nobody wants to lose you. What am I supposed to tell our dad when you die. What am I supposed to do then?"

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Brendon took a deep breath. "I know it's not." He hugged her again. "I know you're trying. We all appreciate it." He let go. "But nobody wants to lose you. What am I supposed to tell our dad when you die. What am I supposed to do then?"
"I wont, Bren. That's a promise." she said, and head-locked him, giving his head a rough rub. "You know I live ya right lil' bro?" she asked.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 08:58 PM
"I wont, Bren. That's a promise." she said, and head-locked him, giving his head a rough rub. "You know I live ya right lil' bro?" she asked.
"Yes I do." He changed to his wolf form and tackled her. "Very well."

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 09:02 PM
"Yes I do." He changed to his wolf form and tackled her. "Very well."
Isobel laughed and turned wolf before she tackled him back, but as she changed the bite wound on her forepaw stung badly. And as it did she shook it out but she had a feeling he could now see the wound, but she kept her playful stance, trying to tease him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Isobel laughed and turned wolf before she tackled him back, but as she changed the bite wound on her forepaw stung badly. And as it did she shook it out but she had a feeling he could now see the wound, but she kept her playful stance, trying to tease him.
Brendon kicked her off lightly and changed back into human form, the smile gone. "What are you hiding?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Sasuke was walking through the forest in his wolf form which was a huge black timber wolf with blood red eyes his brother winter who was also in wolf form like sasuke was big but not as big as him his pelt was as white as snow and his eyes sky blue he was walking by him and sosuke again also in wolf form which was like a combination of them both with black and white here and there and one red eye and one blue eye he was smaller then winter and Sasuke and was walking behind them. Sasuke smells the air " hmm they're some wolves nearby so stay by me if it's becomes dangerous "

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Brendon kicked her off lightly and changed back into human form, the smile gone. "What are you hiding?"
"Nothing." she chuckled convincingly, however her eyes always told her thoughts. "I'm fine." she said and changed human. "Why do you ask?"
~~
Scarlet walked the streets, her red eyes beaming, her white hair blown back softly, and she pulled her coat tighter around her. The new girl to Luna Lake looked around, hoping to find something to do or someone to lead her around. As she did, she saw the three, and smiled. She walked up to them, but slowly, trying not to arouse suspicion or unwanted attention.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Sasuke immediately stops seeing the girl winter and sano also stopped as well. Sasuke begins to speak " hello girl are you part of a pack? are they other like you?" He asks calmly but it was a bit cold

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 09:16 PM
"Nothing." she chuckled convincingly, however her eyes always told her thoughts. "I'm fine." she said and changed human. "Why do you ask?"
~~
Scarlet walked the streets, her red eyes beaming, her white hair blown back softly, and she pulled her coat tighter around her. The new girl to Luna Lake looked around, hoping to find something to do or someone to lead her around. As she did, she saw the three, and smiled. She walked up to them, but slowly, trying not to arouse suspicion or unwanted attention.
"You can't lie sis." He said. "I can see it. What is wrong."

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Sasuke immediately stops seeing the girl winter and sano also stopped as well. Sasuke begins to speak " hello girl are you part of a pack? are they other like you?" He asks calmly but it was a bit cold
Scarlet stopped and manages a smile. "Uh, what do you mean? Like, lycan wise?" she asked.

(why you no ask for story?? sas it will help you xD)

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 09:20 PM
"You can't lie sis." He said. "I can see it. What is wrong."
"Nothing! Just a battle scar is all." Issy snapped back. She had a bit of a growl, for she hated it when her brother asked her questions stubbornly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 09:26 PM
"Nothing! Just a battle scar is all." Issy snapped back. She had a bit of a growl, for she hated it when her brother asked her questions stubbornly.
"How did you get that scar?" He asked.

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 09:27 PM
"How did you get that scar?" He asked.
"Maybe... I....." she mumbled her answer, not wanting him to yell at her, which he was good at.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Scarlet stopped and manages a smile. "Uh, what do you mean? Like, lycan wise?" she asked.

(why you no ask for story?? sas it will help you xD)
Fine :3 I ask for story!!) Sasuke huffs " yes lycan wise you're talking to a wolf Isn't it obvious?" He says coldly

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Fine :3 I ask for story!!) Sasuke huffs " yes lycan wise you're talking to a wolf Isn't it obvious?" He says coldly
Scarlet huffed, and almost gave a growl at him. "Yes, I am." she replied, equally coldly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Sasuke growls loudly snapping his jaws " watch it girl " sano stops him looking at her " okay mind taking us to them we're just looking for a place to stay for a while we've traveled a long way to get here " he bows a bit l forgive my brother he's... just tired "

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Sasuke growls loudly snapping his jaws " watch it girl " sano stops him looking at her " okay mind taking us to them we're just looking for a place to stay for a while we've traveled a long way to get here " he bows a bit l forgive my brother he's... just tired "
"Aren't we all." Scarlet replied, her smile returning. "Yeah, I'm headed to the same place, the girl's name is Isobel, she's suppose to get me a place to stay maybe you can come with?" she asked, her red eyes flashing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Sosuke smiles " yes thank you my names sosuke this is my brother Sasuke and winter it's a pleasure to meet you " he says bowing a bit

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Sosuke smiles " yes thank you my names sosuke this is my brother Sasuke and winter it's a pleasure to meet you " he says bowing a bit
"I'm scarlet" she replied.

(gtg)

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 09:53 PM
"Maybe... I....." she mumbled her answer, not wanting him to yell at her, which he was good at.
"Just answer me." He said. "Please."

Spikes
March 8th, 2017, 10:17 PM
( mony could I bump in as Jackson and Lukas after I read the story and make a form? X3 Or also Kendell, if you'd allow...)

Rivergold
March 8th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Please PM me for the story, please so you know how to follow along with everything!

Lycans against hunters, fighting for their lives, little do they know they are destined to be friends...

Isobel is a famous girl in Luna Lake for her wealth and kindness, but how she got her money no one knows, not even her family. Some people say she robs banks, others say she runs a hidden business, the truth is she takes on dangerous jobs, and her 'wealth' is nothing but scraps of money that she uses for her family. She is known as a mother sister figure, until she disappears after a trip to Dawson. Now her family sets out on a mission to save Isobel from an infamous lycan group named SilverCross. As her family goes to find her, they meet her Dawson team, and now, with more people and now a full team, the group must take down the evil leaders of SilverCross and bring Isobel back to Luna Lake, before the hunters reach the city and kill the entire town.

Characters

ISOBEL'S FAMILY

Isobel (me)- “The Golden Wolf”; The leader of the group and her team, she is cocky, stubborn, troublesome, riskful, humorous, yet she is a very stoic girl. She has a motherly feel to her,/ and she loves to annoy people, even if she is not trying to. She is highly protective of her friends and family and has grown a strong bond with Phoenix.

Brendon (shadow)- He is stubborn like his sister, but he is strong. He has been through a lot like his sister, but he had friends to help him. He is kind and loving once some get to know him. He is dating Phoenix, and he is highly protective of her.

Bara (river)- She may seem temperamental, but it’s to protect her family. She is loved by her friends, and even if to others she seems rude, her friends and family know it’s her own way of showing her love.

Phoenix (closed)- To those who don’t know her, she seems rude, mean, temperamental and resentful, but there is more to her than meets the eye. When one gets to know her, she is calm, sweet, loving, and fun to be around. She is always trying to get Isobel out of trouble, even if she doesn’t listen.

Scarlet (me)- Much isn’t known about the new girl of Luna Lake. Her family used to live on the outskirts of the town, before they were killed. She is sweet, and has a great sense of humour. Her looks draw many’s attention, though she by passes all who try to win her over.

ISOBEL’S TEAM

Demitry (Demi) (me)- She is a cocky, dark girl with a bad past. She seems untrustworthy at first, but she has many tricks up her sleeve. She is protective and caring. She is troublesome, but she had gotten it from Isobel. She has been a close friend to Isobel since the day she started her job.

Damion - He is the life of the team. He seems dull, but he is a true genius, and he is very humourous. He creates the routes and the plans for the team, and he knows Dawson like the back of his hand. He is Demi’s brother, and he has a small crush on Isobel.

Jackson - He is tough and strong, and is afraid of no one except for Isobel. He is quick to attack, and he is very fast, giving him an advantage on the team. His family was killed, and he moved to Dawson for work. He and Scarlet had been together before.

Lukas - He is a tough but hyper soul who can get excited over anything. He loves to fight and challenge the strongest even if he knows he is going to lose and even so, it doesn’t matter to him.

Sam - She is sweet and kind, and is always trying to find a way out of fights. She is the youngest of the team, and has been Isobel’s favorite, and she is usually the first to back out of a dangerous plan, besides her job. Even though she is usually brought back, and she is always cautious. She has a special power to read minds and send messages like her brothers.

Buster - Being the oldest of his brother Kyle and sister Sam, and the team, he is a dark friend of Isobel’s. She has known him for years, and they have always had each other’s back, despite the circumstances. He has grown a liking to Isobel, and has always protected her. The two grow a strong relationship that they have hidden from the family and team

Kyle - He is like his sister, Sam, and usually backs out of dangerous journeys, but he is usually brought back, just the same. He has many friends, and he is loved, like his sister.

Kendell - He is a major enemy to the team, leader of the SilverCross, and even though he onced worked on the team, he quit and fought against them.

~FORM~
Name:
Personality(ocs only):
Love Interest:
Other/Questions:

Two things.
1. Bara isn't temperamental.
2. Where's Bara's gang?

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2017, 10:38 PM
You always have to take everything seriously)

Rivergold
March 8th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Yus.
Yus I do.)

Spikes
March 9th, 2017, 01:30 AM
mony oki doki I've got up to chapter 13, is that alright?
~FORM~
Name: Jackson
Looks: (Coming sometime in the near future)
Love Interest: Maybe Scarlet still? I'm guessing
Other/Questions: Any ideas on looks to draw?

~FORM~
Name: Lukas
Love Interest: None

~FORM~
Name: Lanks (Lanksy, Lanky)
Looks: (Human)-Lanks is taller than most, long-legged and, well (as his name suggests), lanky. His hair is black, and quite long, as it reaches down the mid-length of his arms, spiking out in places.
(Wolf)- (For a general breed/body type reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maned_wolf ) Along with a long black mane, and tan rather than russet fur. Built more for speed than strength, he relies on this to hunt and fight if need be.
Personality(ocs only): Lanks is hesitant, at most. He requires the guidance of a strong leader, and is undyingly loyal to those he sees as an "alpha" of sorts. He mindlessly and swiftly follows orders, unless they go against his moral standards and he needs time to weigh his choices. In cases such as these, it truly depends on his bond with the person who orders him to do the act.
Other/Questions: Hi Mon :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 01:47 AM
Sasuke huffs " enough talk let's get moving " sosuke nods slowly " yes mind leading the way?" Winter just stood by watching them

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 9th, 2017, 07:02 AM
mony oki doki I've got up to chapter 13, is that alright?
~FORM~
Name: Jackson
Love Interest: Maybe Scarlet still? I'm guessing

~FORM~
Name: Lukas

~FORM~
Name: Lanks (Lanksy, Lanky)
Looks: (Human)-Lanks is taller than most, long-legged and, well (as his name suggests), lanky. His hair is black, and quite long, as it reaches down the mid-length of his arms, spiking out in places.
(Wolf)- (For a general breed/body type reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maned_wolf ) Along with a long black mane, and tan rather than russet fur. Built more for speed than strength, he relies on this to hunt and fight if need be.
Personality(ocs only): Lanks is hesitant, at most. He requires the guidance of a strong leader, and is undyingly loyal to those he sees as an "alpha" of sorts. He mindlessly and swiftly follows orders, unless they go against his moral standards and he needs time to weigh his choices. In cases such as these, it truly depends on his bond with the person who orders him to do the act.
Other/Questions: Hi Mon :3
I have already taken Lukas)

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 08:08 AM
{ Sasukewolf (madness) Shadomaru Rivergold Jazz }
( 1. bara is kinda tempermental, you have to admit
2. yes, shadow has lukas but jackson is accepted, but please read the entire story to keep up with the story
3. oml give me tIME)
Isobel sighed and lowered her head. "I got into a fight, alright? Some snappy guy from SilverCross got too big for his fur." she said.
~~
Scarlet nodded and turned into a wolf and bolted into the town, and looked around. "She said she'd be here, but maybe she's still on the train from Dawson. See if you can sniff her out." she said, looking at the three.
{knowing you sas, i suppose you wont disappoint on a ship sometime in the near future?}

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 09:10 AM
La bows name the guy and I'll make it happen :3) they follow her, sosuke nods immediately smelling the air as Sasuke rolls his eyes " watch this " he says finding a high place he stands on there and howls loudly calling any wolf nearby " if bad guys come I'll finally have some fun"

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 9th, 2017, 09:28 AM
{ @Sasukewolf (madness) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361) @Shadomaru (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=76) @Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177) @Jazz (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1504) }

2. yes, shadow has lukas but jackson is accepted, but please read the entire story to keep up with the story
3. oml give me tIME)

Isobel sighed and lowered her head. "I got into a fight, alright? Some snappy guy from SilverCross got too big for his fur." she said.
~~
Scarlet nodded and turned into a wolf and bolted into the town, and looked around. "She said she'd be here, but maybe she's still on the train from Dawson. See if you can sniff her out." she said, looking at the three.

{knowing you sas, i suppose you wont disappoint on a ship sometime in the near future?}

Brendon looked at her, then looked away. He went into the kitchen.

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 10:36 AM
La bows name the guy and I'll make it happen :3) they follow her, sosuke nods immediately smelling the air as Sasuke rolls his eyes " watch this " he says finding a high place he stands on there and howls loudly calling any wolf nearby " if bad guys come I'll finally have some fun"
Scarlet listened and then looked around at the town, looking for anyone. "Hopefully no unwanted company shows..." she mumbled.
(#sosandscarlet)
Brendon looked at her, then looked away. He went into the kitchen.
Isobel almost stopped him but stopped herself. It's no use... she thought and sighed. Then she heard the call of an alpha, something only she possessed in the town as far as she knew. She gave a growl and walked out the door, and down the hall, down the stairs, only to stop and freeze at the door. What if it was SilverCross? No.. they don't even know where Luna Lake is. She sighed, put on an alpha face, and walked out the door, and her golden eyes flashed as they looked at the four. She knew the white-haired girl, but not the three guys. They didn't look like SilverCross members, however she could take no chances and turned into a golden brown wolf, with a black patch staring at the base of her muzzle down to the tip of her tail, a white underbelly from her muzzle down to her tail. She was bigger than most wolves, definitely the second biggest in town (besides Bara who was the biggest of them all) and she had no fear showing except through the glinting of her golden gaze. "And you are...?" she said, a growl hinting her voice. She tried to hide her injury as it would make fighting hard.

Rivergold
March 9th, 2017, 10:38 AM
3. oml give me tIME)

Only when she's ticked off.)
Bara was asleep in her house.
(Just to put her someplace)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at the new comer a alpha. He smiles darkly " the names Sasuke those two are my brothers sosuke and winter now then " he jumps down a few feet in front of her. He was bigger then her and his blood red eyes now held bloodlust and excitement " but you don't need to remember it after all I can't guarantee you'll live after when I'm though with you " he says growling loudly but winter and sosuke stand in front of Sasuke winter growls loudly at Sasuke " calm down what if she's the alpha of the pack scarlet was talking about " sosuke nods " yes calm down Sasuke it's not worth it" Sasuke snaps his jaws at sosuke who immediately backs away " I don't care a kill is a kill if I have to kill a whole pack so be it but since you two are so annoying right now so be it but if she's not a part of that pack then I'm killing her is this understood?" Sosuke nods slowly as he looks at isobel and bows to her " hello I'm sorry about our leader he's... just tired that's all I'm sosuke and we're here to find a place to rest for a while we mean no harm"

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 9th, 2017, 11:05 AM
(Anybody have that moment when your anout to post, and then class changes and you have to restart your post....)

Brendon was quite aware of the howl, but he was reluctant to go. Something was wrong with him, he has been out of control recently. He looks a his hands, dried blood still on them from his recent encounter. But still, he heard his sister go out to the howl. He knew Isobel would be fine like she always was, but that wouldn't stop him from going out anyway. He sighed and ran out in the direction of the howl, not bothering to change to wolf form. He just ran as his human form.

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at the new comer a alpha. He smiles darkly " the names Sasuke those two are my brothers sosuke and winter now then " he jumps down a few feet in front of her. He was bigger then her and his blood red eyes now held bloodlust and excitement " but you don't need to remember it after all I can't guarantee you'll live after when I'm though with you " he says growling loudly but winter and sosuke stand in front of Sasuke winter growls loudly at Sasuke " calm down what if she's the alpha of the pack scarlet was talking about " sosuke nods " yes calm down Sasuke it's not worth it" Sasuke snaps his jaws at sosuke who immediately backs away " I don't care a kill is a kill if I have to kill a whole pack so be it but since you two are so annoying right now so be it but if she's not a part of that pack then I'm killing her is this understood?" Sosuke nods slowly as he looks at isobel and bows to her " hello I'm sorry about our leader he's... just tired that's all I'm sosuke and we're here to find a place to rest for a while we mean no harm"
Isobel kept her gaze strong as she stared at him, not flinching as he snarled at her, but then again she had been trough alot. She stood there not a smile of cockiness, not a scent of fear, not a hint of anger, just stoic, stubborn, sternness that she had held through many years. Surely he knew her legend, if not her in particular? She did not growl however as his brothers pushed him back she rose up to her full height, and she was about his size. She pushed through the two and looked him dead in the eyes. "My name is Isobel, alpha of Luna Lake, and you will not be killing anyone in my town. If so you'll see why no one dares growl or even fight me." she said, and then turned, walking away. "There are some apartments along the street. Take your pick." she said, and she turned human, As her human she had long dirty blond hair and golden orange eyes. She held herself as strong as human as she did wolf. "Oh and Scarlet, next time warn me when you plan to bring strangers into my town." she growled, and walked back into her apartment. As she closed the door she huffed and leaned against it, sighing deeply in pain as her arm stung terribly form the sudden heat of the building. She looked out the window, watching carefully.
~~
Scarlet had cowered in fear behind Sosuke, up until he jumped infront of Sasuke. As Isobel spoke she felt more fear wash over her and especially her last words. As she walked off she tried to straighten herself and look like she wasn't scared however she was. She looked around and then pointed to a building across the street from where Isobel's was. "We can stay there..." she said, noticing the amount of fear in her voice. "I guess..." she tried to say coolly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Sasuke laughs softly as he speaks in his dark husky voice " found her " he says with glowing eyes as he looks at sosuke and winter " go ahead and rest I want to have a word with the little alpha of gold " he says changing into a human... he was a powerful looking guy with long black hair and glowing red eyes but in this form he's well known everyone as the death bringer, killer, nightmare and monster but his well known name is often killer he's a man whose killed many man, wolves and even whole packs all in just a few days destroying them from the inside rumors have it that he's stopped his killings to search for someone a wolf of pure gold the only ones who know why is his brothers who are also feared winter feared for his lack of mercy and chilling ways of murder, sosuke feared for killing in complete silence, these three are monsters, demons that should not be taking lightly but like I said before they have stopped killing a while ago now that they have found her. What will happen now? Sasuke sees her watching them and smiles a dark smile a smile that sent fear to many he waves " mind if we talk darling?" He says in a fake kind voice

Winter nods following isobel so was sosuke. Sosuke speaks " okay say are we all going to have our own rooms ?"

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Sasuke laughs softly as he speaks in his dark husky voice " found her " he says with glowing eyes as he looks at sosuke and winter " go ahead and rest I want to have a word with the little alpha of gold " he says changing into a human... he was a powerful looking guy with long black hair and glowing red eyes but in this form he's well known everyone as the death bringer, killer, nightmare and monster but his well known name is often killer he's a man whose killed many man, wolves and even whole packs all in just a few days destroying them from the inside rumors have it that he's stopped his killings to search for someone a wolf of pure gold the only ones who know why is his brothers who are also feared winter feared for his lack of mercy and chilling ways of murder, sosuke feared for killing in complete silence, these three are monsters, demons that should not be taking lightly but like I said before they have stopped killing a while ago now that they have found her. What will happen now? Sasuke sees her watching them and smiles a dark smile a smile that sent fear to many he waves " mind if we talk darling?" He says in a fake kind voice

Winter nods following isobel so was sosuke. Sosuke speaks " okay say are we all going to have our own rooms ?"
Isobel snarled. "No." she replied sternly. "I don't talk to strangers." she said. Alpha of gold my ass! she thought, a dark grumble under her breath. "Damn it Buster, next time I am so bringing you to Luna Lake..." she whispered and sighed then opened the door. "What do you want?" she grumbled.
~~
"Y-Yeah." Scarlet said with a fake chuckle.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Sasuke smiles " I'm no stranger I did tell you my name" he says walking up to the door looking down at her " mind if I take care of that little injury of yours"

Sosuke nods as he laughs softly " forgive me but you didn't need to fake a laugh my friend " he says laughing a bit

|+sari+|
March 9th, 2017, 12:06 PM

Characters

ISOBEL'S FAMILY

Isobel (me)- “The Golden Wolf”; The leader of the group and her team, she is cocky, stubborn, troublesome, riskful, humorous, yet she is a very stoic girl. She has a motherly feel to her,/ and she loves to annoy people, even if she is not trying to. She is highly protective of her friends and family and has grown a strong bond with Phoenix.

Bara (river)- She may seem temperamental, but it’s to protect her family. She is loved by her friends, and even if to others she seems rude, her friends and family know it’s her own way of showing her love.

ISOBEL’S TEAM

Jackson - He is tough and strong, and is afraid of no one except for Isobel. He is quick to attack, and he is very fast, giving him an advantage on the team. His family was killed, and he moved to Dawson for work. He and Scarlet had been together before.

Lukas - He is a tough but hyper soul who can get excited over anything. He loves to fight and challenge the strongest even if he knows he is going to lose and even so, it doesn’t matter to him.

Sam - She is sweet and kind, and is always trying to find a way out of fights. She is the youngest of the team, and has been Isobel’s favorite, and she is usually the first to back out of a dangerous plan, besides her job. Even though she is usually brought back, and she is always cautious. She has a special power to read minds and send messages like her brothers.

Buster - Being the oldest of his brother Kyle and sister Sam, and the team, he is a dark friend of Isobel’s. She has known him for years, and they have always had each other’s back, despite the circumstances. He has grown a liking to Isobel, and has always protected her. The two grow a strong relationship that they have hidden from the family and team

Kendell - He is a major enemy to the team, leader of the SilverCross, and even though he onced worked on the team, he quit and fought against them.

~FORM~
Name:
Personality(ocs only):
Love Interest:
Other/Questions:

Name: Sam
Looks: Rawr (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IG4X6t5f9rU/V-xOk9AtHDI/AAAAAAAAHCI/T-QSM1f73aI3gu9aDY0Dyf2Sy56xLZTrgCJoC/w500-h707/anime-girl-15.png)
Persona(OCs Only):
Love Interest: Open
Other/Questions: Nope

Name: Kendall
Looks: Boop (http://comic.qq.com/images/comic/2010/03/15/jo/30.jpg)
Persona(OCs only): Nada

Am I Accepted?))

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Name: Sam
Looks: Rawr (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IG4X6t5f9rU/V-xOk9AtHDI/AAAAAAAAHCI/T-QSM1f73aI3gu9aDY0Dyf2Sy56xLZTrgCJoC/w500-h707/anime-girl-15.png)
Persona(OCs Only):
Love Interest: Open

Name: Kendall
Looks: Boop (http://comic.qq.com/images/comic/2010/03/15/jo/30.jpg)
Persona(OCs only): Nada

Am I Accepted?))
(uh about kendall, please PM me to veiw the story)

|+sari+|
March 9th, 2017, 12:18 PM
(uh about kendall, please PM me to veiw the story)

Oh, sorry. ))

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Sasuke smiles " I'm no stranger I did tell you my name" he says walking up to the door looking down at her " mind if I take care of that little injury of yours"

Sosuke nods as he laughs softly " forgive me but you didn't need to fake a laugh my friend " he says laughing a bit
Isobel growled. "No." she said plainly. "I don't need some cocky outsider to try and help me." she grumbled.
~~
Scarlet smiled. "S-Sorry I just... don't like violence and that seemed to get heated." she said softly.

Rivergold
March 9th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Bara woke up and stretched, then paused, her sensitive ears picking up the yelps and howls of what might have been a fight. She huffed to herself as she roused fully, then went downstairs and outside.
Looking around, she caught no recent scent of the wolves who called her Alpha, and who usually hung around her place. She gave a small huff and continued on, walking through the trees in human form.
(Would anyone like to rp Toboe, Trent, Derek, or ...darn forgot the last one the other one? I'll post their info at a later time.)

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Bara woke up and stretched, then paused, her sensitive ears picking up the yelps and howls of what might have been a fight. She huffed to herself as she roused fully, then went downstairs and outside.
Looking around, she caught no recent scent of the wolves who called her Alpha, and who usually hung around her place. She gave a small huff and continued on, walking through the trees in human form.
(Would anyone like to rp Toboe, Trent, Derek, or ...darn forgot the last one the other one? I'll post their info at a later time.)
(hey i was planning on the sotry that her gang comes in in book 2 ^^")

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Sasuke laughs darkly " then you don't mind me taking advantage of this using your injury to make you suffer when I jump you " he says jokingly

Sosuke smiles " we're used to it but forgive us you see we've been walking around for a long time looking for someone and we haven't even hunted so we're really tired and Sasuke is a bit grumpy when he's tired don't worry he's kind once you get to know him "

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Sasuke laughs darkly " then you don't mind me taking advantage of this using your injury to make you suffer when I jump you " he says jokingly

Sosuke smiles " we're used to it but forgive us you see we've been walking around for a long time looking for someone and we haven't even hunted so we're really tired and Sasuke is a bit grumpy when he's tired don't worry he's kind once you get to know him "
"Shut up." Isobel snarled.
~~
"Yeah, s-so is Issy." she said, looking to the door in which Isobel and Sasuke were talking.

Spikes
March 9th, 2017, 02:11 PM
3. oml give me tIME)
~~
(Ok, I'll bump in as Jackson once I've read it)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Sasuke laughs darkly " make me darling I'm just speaking truth you're weak right now " he smiles a dark smile as he leans in closer his red eyes glowing " after all you're the one i was looking for "

Sosuke nods " yeah " he yawns a bit and changes into a human which was a tall muscular man with black and white hair his eyes the same one red and one blue " okay now mind leading me to a room "

Slash-GNR
March 9th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Name: Ronan
Looks: http://rs1080.pbsrc.com/albums/j321/crimsoneyesinflamed/Unidentified16.png~c200 (She has shoulder length wavy brown hair, and she has bright hazel eyes that look gold, then she is also short and stocky built)
Personality(ocs only): TBRD? She basically is Raven from x-men personality wise
Love Interest: Winter? Sasukewolf (madness)

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Sasuke laughs darkly " make me darling I'm just speaking truth you're weak right now " he smiles a dark smile as he leans in closer his red eyes glowing " after all you're the one i was looking for "

Sosuke nods " yeah " he yawns a bit and changes into a human which was a tall muscular man with black and white hair his eyes the same one red and one blue " okay now mind leading me to a room "
Isobel snarled. "Am I, pretty boy?" she growled, moving closer to him, her golden eyes flashed angrily. "Last I checked you only have three people. I have a town." she growled.
(why do i see a sas x issy coming on?? why sas why you ship monster xD)
~~
Scarlet nodded and walked into the building, then looked at the room keys. She saw one key to an open room and grabbed them. "Come on, Room... 10 I believe." she said, and walked up the stairs.

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Name: Ronan
Looks: http://rs1080.pbsrc.com/albums/j321/crimsoneyesinflamed/Unidentified16.png~c200 (She has shoulder length wavy brown hair, and she has bright hazel eyes that look gold, then she is also short and stocky built)
Personality(ocs only): TBRD? She basically is Raven from x-men personality wise
Love Interest: Winter? Sasukewolf (madness)
(did you read the story?? i think i sent it to you lol if so accepted)

Rivergold
March 9th, 2017, 02:42 PM
(hey i was planning on the sotry that her gang comes in in book 2 ^^")
ohhh, ok. Do you know how the story went of them finding her?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
Sure!! ) to mony I just can't help myself x3) Sasuke laughs softly " and? Don't underestimate me and my kin we've destroyed towns bigger then yours sosuke a shy kid but strong when needed kills in the night making no sound as he does it. Winter a sick killer who always loves to hear them scream even if they're over a dozen people coming at him " he pushes her to the wall pinning her " and I am just a man who loves to kill in many sick ways I guess that's why they call me killer perhaps you've heard of me and my little pack but I'm not here to fight or show off " he holds her chin up " I'm here for you and you alone mi amor "

Sosuke nods " okay " he says walking after her

Slash-GNR
(did you read the story?? i think i sent it to you lol if so accepted)

(oh yes, u sent it to me and i read it last night <3)

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Sure!! ) to mony I just can't help myself x3) Sasuke laughs softly " and? Don't underestimate me and my kin we've destroyed towns bigger then yours sosuke a shy kid but strong when needed kills in the night making no sound as he does it. Winter a sick killer who always loves to hear them scream even if they're over a dozen people coming at him " he pushes her to the wall pinning her " and I am just a man who loves to kill in many sick ways I guess that's why they call me killer perhaps you've heard of me and my little pack but I'm not here to fight or show off " he holds her chin up " I'm here for you and you alone mi amor "

Sosuke nods " okay " he says walking after her
Isobel gasped slightly as he pinned her to the wall and her face flushed as he said his last words. She wanted to snarl and pushed him off, tell him she had another man but she didn't. Her and Buster's relationship was secret anyways, right? Or so her little devil spoke. Her gaze went from surprise to sheer anger as she pushed him, and swept her leg under him, making him fall and snarled at him. "Watch it, pretty boy! I'm a golden rose, and you must be careful! For I may be beautiful, but be careful of where you aim to grasp, for even Roses have thorns." she snarled and walked up the stairs and ran into her apartment, and she closed the door and leaned against it, sliding down until she hit the floor. She closed her eyes. There was something about that man, he was persistent, handsome.. "No." she said out loud snarling at herself. But then again... She growled and opened the door, and called down the stairs. "All right pretty boy, where did you hear about me, I know it wasn't from Scarlet alone. Are you from SilverCross, because if you are you can kiss your life good-bye." she said, and looked down, waiting for a response.
~~
Scarlet unlocked the door and opened it, and then looked in. "Oh great I picked the crappy room." she grumbled. The room was kind of trashy indeed but then again what could she do about that? She sighed and opened it enough so the two could enter. "Well, I guess this will work for now." she said, sighing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Sasuke smiles as he lands on his back he stays there laughing a bit " mi amor I already knew that you're a rose and I know full well what the most beautiful and the most dangerous of roses can do " he says sitting up hearing her last question " nope I've killed a group of them on the way but my brother overheard them talking about a wolf a powerful wolf of golden light a wolf so proud and strong it's only normal to take her out is what they said at first I didn't believe it a wolf of gold ha! It must be a joke until I saw you yes we've met before i saw you fight and how my heart skipped a beat " he stands up " it was love in first sight but you disappeared before I could even talk to you so I made a vow to stop killing until I find you until I know you, hold you, love you and give you everything you desire be it the moon or sun hell even the stars above I'll get it just for you " he stays downstairs as he looks up at her " mi amor means my love in Spanish my golden wolf I really do love you and I'll do anything to steal that golden heart of yours "

Sosuke nods slowly " it's better than my last room do you want to sleep together my fur as a wolf is fluffy so we can stay warm that way" he says smiling as if attempting to flirt

Spikes
March 9th, 2017, 03:42 PM
( mony ok I've read the story ^^ just a few qs, where are we currently? Is Lanks accepted and can instead of Lukas, would I be able to be Kendall?)

Slash-GNR
March 9th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Ronan was jogging in the forest. She had her normal tank top on and shorts with her music in her ears. She was listening to some 80s rock not giving a care about the world until she saw a shinning rock next to a tree. She stopped and turned off her music putting the ear buds into her pockets. She walked over and touched it with her foot. Ronan tilted her head as she shrugged and bent down to touch it. However, when she picked it up there were spiders beneath it and she screamed. She didn't like spiders. It was one of her flaws. However, she was tough and didn't like to show weakness, so she looked around to see if anyone was around hoping that there wasn't anyone.

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 04:55 PM
( mony ok I've read the story ^^ just a few qs, where are we currently? Is Lanks accepted and can instead of Lukas, would I be able to be Kendall?)
(kendall is tooken, but i might have to replace Buster with Sasuke *coughs damn you sas coughs*)

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Sasuke smiles as he lands on his back he stays there laughing a bit " mi amor I already knew that you're a rose and I know full well what the most beautiful and the most dangerous of roses can do " he says sitting up hearing her last question " nope I've killed a group of them on the way but my brother overheard them talking about a wolf a powerful wolf of golden light a wolf so proud and strong it's only normal to take her out is what they said at first I didn't believe it a wolf of gold ha! It must be a joke until I saw you yes we've met before i saw you fight and how my heart skipped a beat " he stands up " it was love in first sight but you disappeared before I could even talk to you so I made a vow to stop killing until I find you until I know you, hold you, love you and give you everything you desire be it the moon or sun hell even the stars above I'll get it just for you " he stays downstairs as he looks up at her " mi amor means my love in Spanish my golden wolf I really do love you and I'll do anything to steal that golden heart of yours "

Sosuke nods slowly " it's better than my last room do you want to sleep together my fur as a wolf is fluffy so we can stay warm that way" he says smiling as if attempting to flirt
Isobel listened to him, her heart racing and her eyes glinting. "Gold may be soft, but as wolf, it's properties are stronger than steal." she said, and as he explained his 'bilingual' talk she rolled her eyes. "I know what mi amor means, and this heart of gold is under lock and key. You must find the key first." she said, sounding flirty. She smiled and flicked her hair before she entered the room again and closed the door, leaning on it again, but this time she was smiling.
~~
Scarlet giggles slightly and smiles. "Sure, why not. I could use you as a fleece." she replied, trying to sound equally flirtatious.

Spikes
March 9th, 2017, 05:28 PM
(kendall is tooken, but i might have to replace Buster with Sasuke *coughs damn you sas coughs*)
(Ok so I have jackson annd lanks?)

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 05:31 PM
(Ok so I have jackson annd lanks?)
(sure!)

Spikes
March 9th, 2017, 05:32 PM
(sure!)
(Great! Ty Mon ^^)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Sasuke smiles " good thing I'm a wolf I don't know if you knew but we're extremely good trackers so don't worry I'll find that key and unlock that beautiful shining sun you call a golden heart " he says in a low husky voice as he sees her go once she closed the door he falls to his knees blushing madly while covering his mouth " it's really her!! I've finally found her!" He says out of pure joy as he stands up and runs out

Sosuke laughs softly " you could or maybe it'll be better if I just hold you shirtless " he says pulling up his shirt a bit showing powerful muscles " i am warm "

Winter yawns a bit as he stays bellow just sitting there

Slash-GNR
March 9th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Sasuke smiles " good thing I'm a wolf I don't know if you knew but we're extremely good trackers so don't worry I'll find that key and unlock that beautiful shining sun you call a golden heart " he says in a low husky voice as he sees her go once she closed the door he falls to his knees blushing madly while covering his mouth " it's really her!! I've finally found her!" He says out of pure joy as he stands up and runs out

Sosuke laughs softly " you could or maybe it'll be better if I just hold you shirtless " he says pulling up his shirt a bit showing powerful muscles " i am warm "

Ronan backed away as she heard something. She could hear crunching. "Hello?" she called out looking around as she pulled out her pocket knife. She kept her golden eyes locked onto the brush of the forest making sure no wild animal was to attack her.

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 05:46 PM

Isobel chuckled at his cheers and smiled, pushing herself off the door, her face still flushed. "Oh, Brendon, I'm so going to ned your help." she said with a laugh.
~~
Scarlet's face flushed and she looked away, her cheeks burning red. She smiled, her red eyes flashing as she looked back at him. "Why, don't you look adorable, pup." she chuckled, now a more flirtatious voice in her tone.
{ Shadomaru }

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Winter hears something and yawns a bit as he gets up " a other person nearby might as well check it out " he says changing into a wolf running towards her scent

Sosuke smiles " love this puppy can bite you know " he says letting go of his shirt " now then shall we rest?"

Sasuke walks into the building still smiling as he just begins to lay down on the couch laughing softly " I found her.." he still couldn't believe it the girl he's been looking for months was here right here!! And she spoke to him even flirted with him he felt like his heart was going to explode

Slash-GNR
March 9th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Ronan could hear rusting brush as something was coming through it... something big. She had her hand tight around the handle of her blade ready to fight anything that came her way. It sounded like an animal, which seemed to be easy to fight off...

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 9th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Isobel chuckled at his cheers and smiled, pushing herself off the door, her face still flushed. "Oh, Brendon, I'm so going to ned your help." she said with a laugh.
~~
Scarlet's face flushed and she looked away, her cheeks burning red. She smiled, her red eyes flashing as she looked back at him. "Why, don't you look adorable, pup." she chuckled, now a more flirtatious voice in her tone.
{ Shadomaru }
"I'm not being dragged into this!" Brendon said.

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Winter hears something and yawns a bit as he gets up " a other person nearby might as well check it out " he says changing into a wolf running towards her scent

Sosuke smiles " love this puppy can bite you know " he says letting go of his shirt " now then shall we rest?"

Sasuke walks into the building still smiling as he just begins to lay down on the couch laughing softly " I found her.." he still couldn't believe it the girl he's been looking for months was here right here!! And she spoke to him even flirted with him he felt like his heart was going to explode
She giggled and pushed him before looking at Sasuke. "What happened to you? You look like you struck gold." she joked.
~~
"I'm not being dragged into this!" Brendon said.
Isobel smiled as she watched him from the window. She turned to her brother and chuckled. "Of course not." she laughed. She looked back and smiled, then she ran outside to the forest, hoping she was able to bypass him. But he seemed different than others. Much different. She smiled as she ran and in midair she shifted and ran, her breath freezing in the air, her pelt glinting as she ran through the night, the moon giving her a magical look, the gold of her pet shone, and she ran to the top of the hill and looked down her eyes flashing as she did, and she let out a howl, one she did every night. She howled to reassure the town she was there, or to let them know she was leaving and she promised to return, but at this moment she had a feeling she wasn't going to leave any time soon. This howl was her assurance no evil, not even SilverCross would enter.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 9th, 2017, 06:17 PM
She giggled and pushed him before looking at Sasuke. "What happened to you? You look like you struck gold." she joked.
~~

Isobel smiled as she watched him from the window. She turned to her brother and chuckled. "Of course not." she laughed. She looked back and smiled, then she ran outside to the forest, hoping she was able to bypass him. But he seemed different than others. Much different. She smiled as she ran and in midair she shifted and ran, her breath freezing in the air, her pelt glinting as she ran through the night, the moon giving her a magical look, the gold of her pet shone, and she ran to the top of the hill and looked down her eyes flashing as she did, and she let out a howl, one she did every night. She howled to reassure the town she was there, or to let them know she was leaving and she promised to return, but at this moment she had a feeling she wasn't going to leave any time soon. This howl was her assurance no evil, not even SilverCross would enter.
Brendon smiled and sat back down. He listened to the howl and smiled. He missed the howl and was glad to hear it tonight.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " you could say that " he says hearing isobel howl and just remembered he needed to howl as well " ....... screw it " he says going to the roof of the building his eyes glowed as he changes into a wolf and howls loudly his howl held pure joy and longing as if he was calling to the moon but only one knew that his howl was only for the golden wolf.

Sosuke laughs softly " I think he found the one " he says hearing his and her howl " one might say he's a lovesick fool "

Winter sees her his eyes glowed as he slowly steps out watching her still

Slash-GNR
March 9th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Ronan watched as a large wolf stepped out of the brush. She held her knife out in front of her in defense. "Come closer and I... I'll stab you," she said as she stared at the beast. There was something strange about this animal, but she couldn't place it. She just glared at the wolf daring it to come forth.

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " you could say that " he says hearing isobel howl and just remembered he needed to howl as well " ....... screw it " he says going to the roof of the building his eyes glowed as he changes into a wolf and howls loudly his howl held pure joy and longing as if he was calling to the moon but only one knew that his howl was only for the golden wolf.

Sosuke laughs softly " I think he found the one " he says hearing his and her howl " one might say he's a lovesick fool "

Winter sees her his eyes glowed as he slowly steps out watching her still
"Oh god, Issy? Damn." she laughed, and pushed him slightly before she poked his stomach. "Beat ya to the bed!" she said suddenly and bolted down the hall.
~~
Isobel turned her head to the howl and smiled, and gave a returning howl, and she sat on the hill, her golden pelt shifted to one side as a sudden breeze swept over her, and it glinted in the moonlight.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Sosuke growls softly " cheater!" He says running after her once he was close to her he grabs her and begins to carry her over his shoulder " I win"
Sasuke hears her howl he laughs softly as he takes a deep breath howls again telling her good night. Once he was done he stands on the edge of the building his dark shadow colored fur matched with the colors of the night his eyes as red as blood shined brightly under the moon above

Winter eyes glowed as he stops watching her with a huff he begins to just lay down

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Sosuke growls softly " cheater!" He says running after her once he was close to her he grabs her and begins to carry her over his shoulder " I win"
Sasuke hears her howl he laughs softly as he takes a deep breath howls again telling her good night. Once he was done he stands on the edge of the building his dark shadow colored fur matched with the colors of the night his eyes as red as blood shined brightly under the moon above

Winter eyes glowed as he stops watching her with a huff he begins to just lay down
{this is going to be book two once i end the fight in the intro. Isobel realizes silvercross is getting close.}
Scarlet squealed. "Ah! Damn it put me down!" she screamed through laughs, kicking her legs. She tried to shake loose, but it was hopeless, he was obviously stronger than she was.
~~
Isobel smiled and looked in the opposite direction of the town, seeing more than most, and something shot fear into her heart. A group, a pack, not form here. SilverCross. "Oh no..." she mumbled before a bullet was fired at her and she barely dodged it. She looked down in fear and she gave a warning howl, and she ran down the hill, and half way down she turned human. As she did, she bolted into the town, a few worried people stepping out. Even Scarlet, once finally able to escape Sosuke had ran outside. As she ran in she looked around, the town scared as they looked at her. "What's going on? What's wrong? Isobel what is it?" they asked, and Scarlet pushed through. Isobel looked at her and huffed. "SilverCross..." was all she could get out before she collapsed and Scarlet was barely able to catch her. The town looked at each other and Isobel huffed, trying to catch her breath. "I have to leave. I have to drive them away. I gotta lead them to Dawson. They can't know where Luna Lake is." she said and looked around. "I'm leaving Brendon in charge, I will call if I can and trust me I will return." she said, and tried to stand but couldn't. "Someone get Brendon!" she said.
( Slash-GNR Shadomaru Rivergold RosePet123 Jazz )

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 9th, 2017, 07:04 PM
{this is going to be book two once i end the fight in the intro. Isobel realizes silvercross is getting close.}
Scarlet squealed. "Ah! Damn it put me down!" she screamed through laughs, kicking her legs. She tried to shake loose, but it was hopeless, he was obviously stronger than she was.
~~
Isobel smiled and looked in the opposite direction of the town, seeing more than most, and something shot fear into her heart. A group, a pack, not form here. SilverCross. "Oh no..." she mumbled before a bullet was fired at her and she barely dodged it. She looked down in fear and she gave a warning howl, and she ran down the hill, and half way down she turned human. As she did, she bolted into the town, a few worried people stepping out. Even Scarlet, once finally able to escape Sosuke had ran outside. As she ran in she looked around, the town scared as they looked at her. "What's going on? What's wrong? Isobel what is it?" they asked, and Scarlet pushed through. Isobel looked at her and huffed. "SilverCross..." was all she could get out before she collapsed and Scarlet was barely able to catch her. The town looked at each other and Isobel huffed, trying to catch her breath. "I have to leave. I have to drive them away. I gotta lead them to Dawson. They can't know where Luna Lake is." she said and looked around. "I'm leaving Brendon in charge, I will call if I can and trust me I will return." she said, and tried to stand but couldn't. "Someone get Brendon!" she said.
( Slash-GNR Shadomaru Rivergold RosePet123 Jazz )
(Haha no. I'm not leaving you again)

Brendon was already outside the moment he heard gunshots. He ran out calling for Isobel.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Sosuke laughs softly but hears the howl once scarlet escaped him his eyes glowed dangerously " didn't expect to fight so soon " he says quickly changing into a wolf heading towards the incoming attack within the shadows

Winter hears it and smiles darkly " finally some fun!" He says running right past Ronan heading straight towards the danger

Sasuke sees it and smiles darkly " now to show the sun what the darkness can do " he says coming down running towards isobel helping her up " say the word and I'll get rid of them each and everyone of them will die in a hour "

Spikes
March 9th, 2017, 07:10 PM
( mony so would the whole team be nearby at this point?)
Lanks trotted through the forest in his wolf form, long legs bending strangely as he made his way forward. His jaw hung open in a smile of sorts, the wind felt good on his fur.
A sudden gunshot had sounded, and he was unprepared. He ducked, fur bristling and ears flattened once he heard the sound. What a coward, he assured himself. You're imagining things...
He glanced out of the undergrowth in deadly curiosity, avoiding revealing more than his head. His ears rung with the sound. If it wasn't a gunshot, what was it?

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 07:25 PM
(YES EVERYONE IS HERE NOW)
Isobel looked at him and shook her head. "Sasuke no. All three of you stay with Brendon. I'm going alone." she said, grabbing her arm in pain. "I have to find Kendell." she said and looked at them. Her golden eyes showed fear. Straight fear. She was afraid, scared to her uttermost core. SilverCross was getting close, and now too close. "I have to go before the reach the city, draw them away." she said. "I will need help but after that I go alone to Dawson. I'm not being saved like last time." she said. Scarlet looked down at her. "Isobel you almost died last time you expect us to stay back? Like you told us last time? No. We're coming." she protested.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 9th, 2017, 07:41 PM
(YES EVERYONE IS HERE NOW)
Isobel looked at him and shook her head. "Sasuke no. All three of you stay with Brendon. I'm going alone." she said, grabbing her arm in pain. "I have to find Kendell." she said and looked at them. Her golden eyes showed fear. Straight fear. She was afraid, scared to her uttermost core. SilverCross was getting close, and now too close. "I have to go before the reach the city, draw them away." she said. "I will need help but after that I go alone to Dawson. I'm not being saved like last time." she said. Scarlet looked down at her. "Isobel you almost died last time you expect us to stay back? Like you told us last time? No. We're coming." she protested.
Brendon soon saw Isobel and ran up to her.

Spikes
March 9th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Now that he'd heard the gunshots, it was clear. It must've been SilverCross. He rushed out, onto the scene, seeing Isobel, keeled over to the side as Scarlet held her up. From where he was, anything they said was incoherent, he walked up behind Scarlet and looked down at Isobel. "God... Are you alright?"

Lanks stayed low to the ground as he observed, unaware of what was going on. Such a large gathering of people, at least to him. It couldn't be good, especially if there was a shooter about. He refused to move from such a position until he knew he was safe.
(Aight sorry ;3; )

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Now that he'd heard the gunshots, it was clear. It must've been SilverCross. He rushed out, onto the scene, seeing Isobel, keeled over to the side as Scarlet held her up. From where he was, anything they said was incoherent, he walked up behind Scarlet and looked down at Isobel. "God... Are you alright?"

Lanks stayed low to the ground as he observed, unaware of what was going on. Such a large gathering of people, at least to him. It couldn't be good, especially if there was a shooter about. He refused to move from such a position until he knew he was safe.
(Aight sorry ;3; )
Isobel looked at Jackson and nodded. "Yeah, assemble the team Jack. We're going back to Dawson." she said and sighed. She then saw Brendon and sighed. "Bren, I know what you're gunna say, but I'm leaving. Alone." she said. "Well, I'm taking the team, bit no family." she said sternly, and looked at Sasuke. "Change of plans. You're going. Scarlet, Sosuke, and Winter are staying. Bren so are you." she said.
"Isobel-"
"That's an order." Isobel interrupted Scarlet who now had her jaw gaped. "I'm not risking your lives again. I'll get Demitry, Kyle and Damion. Jackson, go get Sam. I'll get the sled and gear. We're leaving on the next train to Dawson." she ordered.

Spikes
March 9th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Isobel looked at Jackson and nodded. "Yeah, assemble the team Jack. We're going back to Dawson." she said and sighed. She then saw Brendon and sighed. "Bren, I know what you're gunna say, but I'm leaving. Alone." she said. "Well, I'm taking the team, bit no family." she said sternly, and looked at Sasuke. "Change of plans. You're going. Scarlet, Sosuke, and Winter are staying. Bren so are you." she said.
"Isobel-"
"That's an order." Isobel interrupted Scarlet who now had her jaw gaped. "I'm not risking your lives again. I'll get Demitry, Kyle and Damion. Jackson, go get Sam. I'll get the sled and gear. We're leaving on the next train to Dawson." she ordered.
He nodded, looking at the others surrounding them. He wouldn't go against Isobel's orders, for his own sake. He shot a pleading look at Scarlet, as if to say Just listen to her. He continued on to search for the other members, and to assemble them together.
(Late sorry)

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 9th, 2017, 08:16 PM
"Isobel-"
"You are damn wrong if you think I'm staying here." Brendon growled.

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 08:22 PM
"You are damn wrong if you think I'm staying here." Brendon growled.
"Damn it this ain't no tussle, Bren, it's war. We hafta fight for our lives now. My orders are final." she growled back, and turned to walk away. She saw Damion and Demitry who were right there, and they sighed. "I'll get Kyle." Damion said and headed off. Demi looked at her, pain in her eyes. Isobel looked back, and sighed herself. "I know, Demi. But we're short on numbers nowadays." she said softly.
~~
Scarlet looked at Jackson and sighed. "Yer right Jacky. Come on, I'll help ya get ready." she said and walked beside him.
(Oh forgot to mention Jackson is Scarlet's brother but in the story they keep it hidden it doesn't come out until either the second or third story ;u;)
{ Jazz }

Spikes
March 9th, 2017, 08:28 PM
"Damn it this ain't no tussle, Bren, it's war. We hafta fight for our lives now. My orders are final." she growled back, and turned to walk away. She saw Damion and Demitry who were right there, and they sighed. "I'll get Kyle." Damion said and headed off. Demi looked at her, pain in her eyes. Isobel looked back, and sighed herself. "I know, Demi. But we're short on numbers nowadays." she said softly.
~~
Scarlet looked at Jackson and sighed. "Yer right Jacky. Come on, I'll help ya get ready." she said and walked beside him.
(Oh forgot to mention Jackson is Scarlet's brother but in the story they keep it hidden it doesn't come out until either the second or third story ;u;)
{ Jazz }
(OHH Rightio. Thanks for telling me :3)
"Too soon, huh?" he sighed. He looked back at the others, before continuing on to find Sam. "The SilverCross? Now? Bad omen." he huffed softly, glancing at Scarlet.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 9th, 2017, 08:29 PM
~~
{ Jazz }
"Damn it sis." He growled as she walked away.

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 08:31 PM
(OHH Rightio. Thanks for telling me :3)
"Too soon, huh?" he sighed. He looked back at the others, before continuing on to find Sam. "The SilverCross? Now? Bad omen." he huffed softly, glancing at Scarlet.
"I know. I thought we won back in Dawson." she said, looking back as well before looking at him. "Shes going to kill herself, Jacky. What are we going to do about her?" she asked, worry in her voice.

Spikes
March 9th, 2017, 08:40 PM
"I know. I thought we won back in Dawson." she said, looking back as well before looking at him. "Shes going to kill herself, Jacky. What are we going to do about her?" she asked, worry in her voice.
"If I know Iss, I know she ain't going down that easy... But I get what you mean. This is bigger than all of us." he looked down as he walked. Would she really be ok? She could take care of herself, no problem, but this was different. What if they weren't ready for what they were up against?

monfang
March 9th, 2017, 08:44 PM
"If I know Iss, I know she ain't going down that easy... But I get what you mean. This is bigger than all of us." he looked down as he walked. Would she really be ok? She could take care of herself, no problem, but this was different. What if they weren't ready for what they were up against?
She nodded and wrapped her arm around him. "Do me a favor and keep her safe will ya?" she asked, smiling at him.

(and dey are twins ;u; )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Sasuke immediately shakes his head " no I am a alpha as well I follow my own orders " he says with glowing eyes as he pulls out a signal gun " and my orders to my brothers winter and sosuke are to-" he shoots sending up a red light into the sky " kill on sight " he says in a dangerously dark husky voice and with that screams of pain was heard... winter found a target and was ripping the man apart as sosuke begins to take them out within the shadows.

Spikes
March 9th, 2017, 08:56 PM
She nodded and wrapped her arm around him. "Do me a favor and keep her safe will ya?" she asked, smiling at him.

(and dey are twins ;u; )
He smiled back, patting her arm. "And I'll come back and it'll be because she kept me safe." he laughed softly, sighing near the end. "In all seriousness... Yeah. I'll do what I can. You do your part, too. Make sure nobody sneaks out and tries to bust in on us, alright?"

Slash-GNR
March 9th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Sosuke laughs softly but hears the howl once scarlet escaped him his eyes glowed dangerously " didn't expect to fight so soon " he says quickly changing into a wolf heading towards the incoming attack within the shadows

Winter hears it and smiles darkly " finally some fun!" He says running right past Ronan heading straight towards the danger

Sasuke sees it and smiles darkly " now to show the sun what the darkness can do " he says coming down running towards isobel helping her up " say the word and I'll get rid of them each and everyone of them will die in a hour "

Ronan tilted her head as the wolf ran off. "No you don't!" she shouted as she ran after the wolf and tackled him. She then pinned him down even though she knew she couldn't hold down the mighty beast. (Yo, wanna do Winter x Ronan like normal?)

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 06:23 AM
He smiled back, patting her arm. "And I'll come back and it'll be because she kept me safe." he laughed softly, sighing near the end. "In all seriousness... Yeah. I'll do what I can. You do your part, too. Make sure nobody sneaks out and tries to bust in on us, alright?"
"I'll try. Who's to say I won't come with." she said. She looked back at where Isobel was now coming from a shed with Demitry. And Damion was out with Kyle. She sighed, as Kyle and Sam where the youngest of the group, like kid young. But she couldn't change that they were some of the best there was. She looked back at Jackson and rubbed his head, messing up his hair. "Take it easy. Go get Sam." she said, and stopped. She had a sick feeling about this all. She wondered if anyone else did too. "Oh, and Jack..." she called then sighed. "If something were to happen, get the kids away. Sam and Kyle had had enough already in their lives." she said.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 06:30 AM
"I'll try. Who's to say I won't come with." she said. She looked back at where Isobel was now coming from a shed with Demitry. And Damion was out with Kyle. She sighed, as Kyle and Sam where the youngest of the group, like kid young. But she couldn't change that they were some of the best there was. She looked back at Jackson and rubbed his head, messing up his hair. "Take it easy. Go get Sam." she said, and stopped. She had a sick feeling about this all. She wondered if anyone else did too. "Oh, and Jack..." she called then sighed. "If something were to happen, get the kids away. Sam and Kyle had had enough already in their lives." she said.
"Yeah, don't you worry. I've got it covered." he smiled reassuringly, before heading off to corral the young one to the rest of the group. Even if Scarlet hadn't have asked, he would've made sure anyway. He'd hate to see them in a bad situation.

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 06:42 AM
"Yeah, don't you worry. I've got it covered." he smiled reassuringly, before heading off to corral the young one to the rest of the group. Even if Scarlet hadn't have asked, he would've made sure anyway. He'd hate to see them in a bad situation.
{ RosePet123 }
(she roleplays Sam lol)

Rivergold
March 10th, 2017, 10:38 AM
(Don't forget Bara! ....I'll just say she was visiting her dad....)
Bara padded through the trees, from the direction of the mountains.
(She is so seriously lonely.....)

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 11:09 AM
(Don't forget Bara! ....I'll just say she was visiting her dad....)
Bara padded through the trees, from the direction of the mountains.
(She is so seriously lonely.....)
Isobel looked around, and sighed. "Bara you better be close." she whispered to herself before she turned into a wolf, and let out a howl, calling anyone from Luna Lake to come. She hoped Bara could hear.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Sasuke immediately shakes his head " no I am a alpha as well I follow my own orders " he says with glowing eyes as he pulls out a signal gun " and my orders to my brothers winter and sosuke are to-" he shoots sending up a red light into the sky " kill on sight " he says in a dangerously dark husky voice and with that screams of pain was heard... winter found a target and was ripping the man apart as sosuke begins to take them out within the shadows.
Bump or do you want me to change it :3)

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Bump or do you want me to change it :3)
Isobel snarled and turned wolf and attacked him, tackling him down. "Listen here pretty boy! I make the orders around here!" she snarled in his face, and her golden eyes stared deep into his red ones. "I'm leaving, you are coming, and they are staying. We are going to Dawson, we are finding Kendell, and that is FINAL!" she snarled, her paws pressing down his chest. She kept growling although as she did it seemed to be more and more forced with each passing moment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " then go I stay here and defend what you built and made because I know how much this town means to you I saw in your eyes what your pack means to you I killed off my family my former pack just to protect my brothers we are a pack with no home and no family " he grabs her paw looking into her eyes passion and anger in his eyes " I am no coward I fight to protect the ones I love. You are the one I love and I will kill to ensure your safety run go leave I won't follow I am a alpha that does not bow that will always protect and kill I am no coward " he says pushing her off with ease as he stood up " your orders are for your pack I am not yours at least not yet now then go now we'll take care of them we've fought before and we'll kill them again " he says calmly as he begins to turn around

Rivergold
March 10th, 2017, 12:28 PM
@Sasuke would it be ok for Bara to take out his wolves? (not kill just incapacitate))
Bara's ear twitched at the howl and she sighed. Lovely, more drama from Isobel... She loped onward, at a considerably faster pace.

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 12:28 PM

{ RosePet123 }
(she roleplays Sam lol)

*Sam looks up to see Jackson coming towards her. She stands* What is it, JacK? *her face brightens at the sight of her friend*

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " then go I stay here and defend what you built and made because I know how much this town means to you I saw in your eyes what your pack means to you I killed off my family my former pack just to protect my brothers we are a pack with no home and no family " he grabs her paw looking into her eyes passion and anger in his eyes " I am no coward I fight to protect the ones I love. You are the one I love and I will kill to ensure your safety run go leave I won't follow I am a alpha that does not bow that will always protect and kill I am no coward " he says pushing her off with ease as he stood up " your orders are for your pack I am not yours at least not yet now then go now we'll take care of them we've fought before and we'll kill them again " he says calmly as he begins to turn around
Isobel snarled and turned human before she grabbed him. "That's it pretty boy. I had enough of your bullcrap you are coming with me." she growled and walked to the forest. She went past a few trees then turned to face him, her face red. "What is devils name are you trying to pull, huh? You are still trying to get me huh? well guess what I ain't goin' for it. You are inconsiderable. Why the hell do you like me so much anyways huh? I'm a powerful force, yet do you not see the hell I go through daily?" she growled. "I can't have people I love, not like that. I have a family, a team, and an entire town I have to protect, don't you get that?" she asked, looking dead at him, wondering how he'd reply.

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 12:35 PM
*Sam looks up to see Jackson coming towards her. She stands* What is it, JacK? *her face brightens at the sight of her friend*
{oh dear lord please dun RP like that rose :rofl:}

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 12:38 PM
{oh dear lord please dun RP like that rose :rofl:}

Huh? Whaaaatttt??? I am tryin me best!!!! :/?

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Huh? Whaaaatttt??? I am tryin me best!!!! :/?
{do it like story board dialogue. like... Isobel smiled at her, her eyes softening at the girl she loved. "Look, Pheonix..." she began, "I know you don't want me to leave but sometimes I have to leave." she explained.... <--- like that}

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 12:41 PM
{do it like story board dialogue. like... Isobel smiled at her, her eyes softening at the girl she loved. "Look, Pheonix..." she began, "I know you don't want me to leave but sometimes I have to leave." she explained.... <--- like that}

Okies... I'll try meh best!!! :3 ))

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 12:42 PM

Plz ignore my Last Quote. Mony says I did it wrong. X3 ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Isobel snarled and turned human before she grabbed him. "That's it pretty boy. I had enough of your bullcrap you are coming with me." she growled and walked to the forest. She went past a few trees then turned to face him, her face red. "What is devils name are you trying to pull, huh? You are still trying to get me huh? well guess what I ain't goin' for it. You are inconsiderable. Why the hell do you like me so much anyways huh? I'm a powerful force, yet do you not see the hell I go through daily?" she growled. "I can't have people I love, not like that. I have a family, a team, and an entire town I have to protect, don't you get that?" she asked, looking dead at him, wondering how he'd reply.
Sasuke grabs her hand " I losted my family my team are my brothers my town saw us as monsters and beat us everyday when they had the chance you are the only light I've seen in my darkness my hell. I was made to be a powerful monster the bloodlust was beaten into me my killer ways was whipped onto my back. No I don't get it because I've never felt it I've never had a family that cares a town that looks up to me or team that cares and loves you all I have are my brothers they're my family my team my town " he looks at her dead in the eye " I'm not leaving I came here to find you to protect and love you not run away from a home that could've shown me the love that was taken from me on the day I was born " he pulls her close " I'm not inconsiderate I am a man that wants to protect a home for the one he loves I'm a powerful force as well unlike you I was made this way you had a choice I didn't " he says letting go of her " I love you for your leadership, for your strength in battle for your pride that can't be beaten I fell in love with you for you you're the sun to my darkness " he says calmly with word he said was filled with honesty and courage and of course the warmth of love " now go before they come and see you " he says this time he wasn't taking no for a answer his eyes glowed with the strength of a alpha a warrior who will not bow for anything.

Winter growls pushing her off " what are you doing the enemy is right there and your attacking me?!" He says growling at the girl

Sano had just killed five men but now he was waiting for Sasuke and winter he knew he couldn't do it alone so he just hid in the darkness

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 01:52 PM

Sam looked up from her task to see Jackson coming towards her. She cared deeply about him, and she thinks of him as an older brother almost. She smiled, her expression warm at seeing her packmate. "Hey, Jacky. What's up?", she asked, brushing her blond bangs from her eyes as she stood, adjusting her red dress. She looked up at him, wishing she wasn't so short compared to him.

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Sasuke grabs her hand " I losted my family my team are my brothers my town saw us as monsters and beat us everyday when they had the chance you are the only light I've seen in my darkness my hell. I was made to be a powerful monster the bloodlust was beaten into me my killer ways was whipped onto my back. No I don't get it because I've never felt it I've never had a family that cares a town that looks up to me or team that cares and loves you all I have are my brothers they're my family my team my town " he looks at her dead in the eye " I'm not leaving I came here to find you to protect and love you not run away from a home that could've shown me the love that was taken from me on the day I was born " he pulls her close " I'm not inconsiderate I am a man that wants to protect a home for the one he loves I'm a powerful force as well unlike you I was made this way you had a choice I didn't " he says letting go of her " I love you for your leadership, for your strength in battle for your pride that can't be beaten I fell in love with you for you you're the sun to my darkness " he says calmly with word he said was filled with honesty and courage and of course the warmth of love " now go before they come and see you " he says this time he wasn't taking no for a answer his eyes glowed with the strength of a alpha a warrior who will not bow for anything.

Winter growls pushing her off " what are you doing the enemy is right there and your attacking me?!" He says growling at the girl

Sano had just killed five men but now he was waiting for Sasuke and winter he knew he couldn't do it alone so he just hid in the darkness
Isobel stared at him, looking like she was ready to rip him a new one. But she realized there was nothing she could do about him, and she had to go and save her town before SilverCross found it. She felt her heart beat, something that only happened when she was alone with Buster. She wanted to strangle him but she also wanted him to come with her. But he wasn't going to leave his family. He had been through a different life than she had. She watched her parents be killed, and she could still remember the look her brother had. She ran from home, leading the killers away and she escaped, never to know if she'd ever find her family again. She lived with out a family. She managed to make it to Dawson where she met Demitry and Damion, and from there she started her life. She became a great leader, and soon made a team to fight against the robbers and to mine the gold. She gained enough money to go to the hidden town of Luna Lake, where by fate, she found her brother, with a girlfriend and team of his own. He had a family, and she didn't. He was adopted and raised like a good pup while she learned to fight for her life and so no fear to anyone or anything. Over the years she persevered through hell and after she was kidnapped by SilverCross, she brought her team home and the town was hers. She led it, protected it, and everyone loved her. She learned to fight, how to kill, and how to never look back, leave her family on command. Something her family hated very much but she had no choice. She stared at him, and she stepped closer, looking him dead in the eyes. "Sasuke... Keep my family safe will ya...?" she asked softly, her golden eyes flashing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Sasuke smiles " that's what I'm planning to do but before you go " he holds her hand " close your eyes for me"

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Sasuke smiles " that's what I'm planning to do but before you go " he holds her hand " close your eyes for me"
Isobel stared at him, and sighed before her eyes closed, her heart racing. "Don't you dare do anything stupid." she mumbled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 10th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " don't worry you'll like it" he says slowly holding her close with one hand h holds her cheek as he leans in and kisses her softly but passionately as well

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " don't worry you'll like it" he says slowly holding her close with one hand h holds her cheek as he leans in and kisses her softly but passionately as well
{ called it }
Isobel's eyes shot open in shock, her heart racing fast. But after one moment she kissed him back, closing her eyes again. After a while she drew back and looked at him, not saying anything, her golden eyes glowing. She let out a breath before she turned into a wolf and bolted out, snarling as she found SilverCross. She stopped and looked at them. "There she is!" they called, and she snarled and growled, before she bolted away. "Get her!" the called, turning into wolves and bolting after her. There were more than she thought. As she ran she saw they were on her sides, so she couldn't turn. And she skidded to a halt on a cliffside. She flipped around, and saw then stalking towards her. She growled, snapping her jaws but they only did the same in return. Isobel stepped back until her paw stepped to the very edge and it broke, and she looked back before looking forward. "Oh.... crap." she said.

{ Rivergold time for hero bara xD }

Slash-GNR
March 10th, 2017, 02:45 PM

"Everyone is my enemy," she stated as she rolled back over and stood up. "Now why are they your enemy?" she asked holding out her knife. Ronan was very agressive for no reason sometimes.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Sam looked up from her task to see Jackson coming towards her. She cared deeply about him, and she thinks of him as an older brother almost. She smiled, her expression warm at seeing her packmate. "Hey, Jacky. What's up?", she asked, brushing her blond bangs from her eyes as she stood, adjusting her red dress. She looked up at him, wishing she wasn't so short compared to him.
"Hey, Sam." he smiled, though a little unenthusiatically, due to the news he'd have to part to her. "Sam... We need to band together. SilverCross are back and they've hurt Isobel. We need to push them back. Do you understand?" he looked into her eyes with a mix of forlorn and anger in his. He wished Sam didn't have to be a part of this, but they didn't have much of a choice.

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 03:01 PM
"Hey, Sam." he smiled, though a little unenthusiatically, due to the news he'd have to part to her. "Sam... We need to band together. SilverCross are back and they've hurt Isobel. We need to push them back. Do you understand?" he looked into her eyes with a mix of forlorn and anger in his. He wished Sam didn't have to be a part of this, but they didn't have much of a choice.

Sam's eyes widened, and she stammered, "I- I guess..." She shook herself, and stood a bit taller. "I understand, Jack. I am willing to stay with the pack." She saw the look in his eyes and gave him a hug, wrapping her arms around him, her head reaching his shoulders. "Aw, Jacky. I'll be alright, as long as I am with you guys!" She gave him a wink.

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Sam's eyes widened, and she stammered, "I- I guess..." She shook herself, and stood a bit taller. "I understand, Jack. I am willing to stay with the pack." She saw the look in his eyes and gave him a hug, wrapping her arms around him, her head reaching his shoulders. "Aw, Jacky. I'll be alright, as long as I am with you guys!" She gave him a wink.
He laughed softly. At least she could lighten up the mood. He lifted the smaller girl up, carrying her back to where the rest if the others gathered. "You tell me if you get stressed or anything, alright?" he patted her back and placed her back onto her feet once they were all back together.

|+sari+|
March 11th, 2017, 07:58 AM
He laughed softly. At least she could lighten up the mood. He lifted the smaller girl up, carrying her back to where the rest if the others gathered. "You tell me if you get stressed or anything, alright?" he patted her back and placed her back onto her feet once they were all back together.

The younger girl allowed Jackson to pick her up, and she put her arms around hier friend's neck, resting her chin against his shoulder. She liked being carried, and being carried by Jackson made her think more of him as an older brother, the brother she never had. When he set her down, she looked up at Isobel. "Hey, Issy", she said, smiling brightly up at her, her face being as adorable as only little girls like her could pull off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2017, 09:25 PM
{ called it }
Isobel's eyes shot open in shock, her heart racing fast. But after one moment she kissed him back, closing her eyes again. After a while she drew back and looked at him, not saying anything, her golden eyes glowing. She let out a breath before she turned into a wolf and bolted out, snarling as she found SilverCross. She stopped and looked at them. "There she is!" they called, and she snarled and growled, before she bolted away. "Get her!" the called, turning into wolves and bolting after her. There were more than she thought. As she ran she saw they were on her sides, so she couldn't turn. And she skidded to a halt on a cliffside. She flipped around, and saw then stalking towards her. She growled, snapping her jaws but they only did the same in return. Isobel stepped back until her paw stepped to the very edge and it broke, and she looked back before looking forward. "Oh.... crap." she said.

Sosuke sees this and kills a few while reaching her but Sasuke suddenly appears biting into the neck of one of them while sosuke kills another. They started to attack but they were no match as he tosses the body at them and immediately begins to tear apart the first one who jumped on him

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2017, 09:26 PM
"Everyone is my enemy," she stated as she rolled back over and stood up. "Now why are they your enemy?" she asked holding out her knife. Ronan was very agressive for no reason sometimes.
Winter growls " they threaten the lives of many my orders are to protect and keep kill not waste my time on you!" He says turning around

monfang
March 12th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Sosuke sees this and kills a few while reaching her but Sasuke suddenly appears biting into the neck of one of them while sosuke kills another. They started to attack but they were no match as he tosses the body at them and immediately begins to tear apart the first one who jumped on him
Isobel watched, and with a flash of her golden eyes she joined in and attacked them. She tackled one down in midair as he pounced at Sano. "Get out of here. They can't know where the town is. Get Damion and Demitry, keep Jackson, Kyle, and Sam away from here. This is worse than I thought, and damn it that's an order!" she snarled before she was attacked. She yelped as teeth sank into her skin, and she bucked him off, and he flung at Sasuke. "Oh crap.. whoops..." she said, her golden eyes flashing.

Rivergold
March 13th, 2017, 12:32 PM
(Apologies.)

monfang
March 13th, 2017, 12:46 PM
(Apologies.)
(its fine lol i understand)

Rivergold
March 13th, 2017, 12:47 PM
(I'd post now, but the bell just rang. gtg!)

Rivergold
March 14th, 2017, 10:34 PM
(Now what am I supposed to do? Did this die again?)